This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
1-800-GOT-JUNK offers full-service junk removal services nationwide. With 24/7 customer service and online booking, 1-800-GOT-JUNK’s services are easy to access and help you responsibly dispose of your junk.
1-800-GOT-JUNK is a convenient way to remove junk from your home or business. It disposes of all junk responsibly and removes all items that can be carried by two movers.
- Hauls most junk
- Responsible disposal
- Convenient service
- Online booking available
- Limited to items carried by 2 movers
- Can be expensive
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
How does 1-800-Got-Junk work?
As long as your items can be safely moved by two 1-800-GOT-JUNK crew members, the company hauls them away and responsibly disposes of them. If possible, the company recycles or donates the items to ensure the least amount of waste. Its movers also sweep the area and ensure your space is tidy and presentable.
Here are some of the common items 1-800-GOT-JUNK removes from homes and businesses around the country. If your item isn’t on the list, contact the company to see if it can accept your junk.
- Carpeting and rugs
- Construction waste
- Hot tubs
- Mattresses and box springs
- Tires and rubber
- Yard waste
- Garbage and refuse
- Exercise equipment
- Pool tables
The company schedules pickup around your availability and offers no-contact removal as an added convenience. Its customer service team is available 24/7. If you’re unsure if your project is right for 1-800-GOT-JUNK, request a consultation to discuss the details.
1-800-GOT-JUNK offers a variety of services, so your costs will vary based on your project. For example, shed removals cost anywhere from $200 to $2,000, while a simple junk haul ranges from $139 to $700.
During your initial consultation, you receive a customized quote based on the type and amount of junk being removed. There are no hidden fees or costs after the fact, and the price you’re quoted will be the final cost.
- What does 1-800-GOT-JUNK do with the junk?
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK attempts to donate or recycle the removed items. If it is unable to, it disposes of the junk as responsibly as possible.
- Do you have to tip 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
- While it isn’t required to tip movers, it’s typically considered a courtesy if you’re satisfied with their work.
- How much should I tip furniture haulers?
- Most consumers tip movers and haulers between 5% to 10% of the total bill, typically averaging around $10 to $20 for each mover.
- How much does 1-800-GOT-JUNK charge for a couch?
- The cost of a couch removal depends on the size of the couch. Contact the company for a free estimate.
Do we recommend 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK has a solid reputation and is frequently used as a dumpster alternative during moves and renovations. The company offers convenient scheduling and payment, and it provides you with a customized quote based on the items being removed. If you need junk removed from your property, we recommend 1-800-GOT-JUNK as a convenient, reliable junk hauler.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
1-800-GOT-JUNK Company Information
- Company Name: