4.4/5 (227 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
  • Demolition-free remodeling
  • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
  • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: June 28, 2022

I love my new shower! I smile every time I walk into my bathroom! Lincoln did a wonderful job! He was very pleasant and polite! He was very efficient. We are not quite done with the remodel yet, but the shower has made such a difference in the room that I am sure we will get a good return on the cost when we sell! Thanks to Lincoln and Bath Fitter!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patty, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Installers went over and above when installing my shower. They were very friendly and did not leave a mess for me to clean up afterward. Very good job done. Very well. Would recommend it to all my vet friends who qualify for a HISA grant. Very good experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dale, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I was impressed with the detail and explanations I got from the sales when they came out to do the estimate. The installation team was just as professional and helped guide us through a few key details as well. Both were really appreciated and we are extremely happy with the results.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joel, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

We have been very satisfied with our whole experience with Bath Fitter so far. Pricing was fair and Tim our installer did a good job and informed us along the way what he was doing. I would recommend Bath Fitter for a bathroom makeover.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I could not be more satisfied with Bath Fitter, from the initial evaluation to the installation and follow up after to ensure the customer is fully satisfied. Professional, prompt, quality products and fantastic workmanship. Cleanup afterwards was perfect. I have an older home 1860 so a full renovation was not feasible and the Bathfitter option was my best bet and they did not disappoint. If you're considering remodeling your Bathroom I highly recommend Bathfitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi David, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I love my new tub and bath surround. This is my 3rd bathroom that we have had redone by Bath Fitter. The sales staff and the installer were very knowledgeable and courteous. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to redo their bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I had a wonderful experience with Bath Fitter. Cody was so great at installing the tub and walls. It turned out even better than I thought. Already told people to go through Bathfitter. They were on time and finished by early afternoon.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The tub looks beautiful, and the service was outstanding. From the pads they put in the house to protect our carpet, to the cleanup - everything was done just right! I would highly recommend Bath Fitter to all my friends and family. Super pleased with their work!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dennis, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I had an old cast iron tub I wanted replaced with a walk-in shower only. The man that gave me the estimate was very knowledgeable and courteous. His estimate held true. The men that came in were neat professional and did an excellent job including clean up. They were done in less than 7 hours! I am very satisfied with both the shower and price! I absolutely love my new shower!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Bath Fitter put in two new showers. Converted tub to walk-in shower, all in one day. Wonderful job. Great guys. Can't say enough nice things about the folks from Bathfitter. Excellent work, high quality! The converted shower is especially nice and well done.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Debra, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 27, 2022

Chet was so helpful in customizing our master bath redo. We didn't feel pressured in any way. Braden was very polite and professional during the removal and installation process. The entire experience was fabulous and I would highly recommend them. We are VERY pleased with our new master bath.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Terry and Heather, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 11, 2022

Russell did the renovations for my guest bath/shower and master shower. His work was professional, precise and efficient. He met all challenges to make a very good product. He did a great job with no flaws. The bath and showers look great!

Bath Fitter response

We are so glad to hear Russell was able to complete everything to your satisfaction! Thank you for your review!

Original review: June 8, 2022

I do not recommend Bath Fitter at all. My experience with them has been horrible. The man that came to my house was extremely rude and said some very explicit things in front of me. I can’t believe he is getting away with this kind of behavior and I do not under any circumstances recommend this company. I’m still waiting for my deposit back.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lisa, we are sorry to hear that your experience with Bath Fitter was not a positive one and we appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention. Our team has sent out the deposit refund on June 13. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: June 3, 2022

Today we had a white tub fitter installed over our 1960s blue tub. It looks fantastic! It has truly updated our bathroom. Anthony was our installer. He did a great job, making sure it was done correctly, and that we were pleased. I would recommend the services of Bath Fitter from our visit for an estimation to the installation by Anthony.

Bath Fitter response

We are so glad to hear Anthony was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your review!

Original review: June 3, 2022

In 2016 we decided to replace the master bathtub with a shower only and replaced 2nd bathroom bathtub. It was the best decision I could have ever made. 6 years now and I still have no regrets in the decision.

Bath Fitter response

That's so great to hear Sandra! Thank you so much for your review!

Original review: May 30, 2022

We went to the showroom and selected our product design. The person that came to our home was rushed and did not do measurements at that time. We decided on a date 2 months from that time. I called a couple of times to request measurement before install but was put off by the salesperson with an attitude. The salesperson did come a few days before scheduled install with little notice. The install was what we expected and it looked better than it did. UNTIL we took a shower 24 hours later. Water pooled on the tub rim, filled the door track and flooded the floor.

We called to have this looked at and it turned out the measurement was wrong; i.e., the tub surround should have been pitched a little more and not level. When I discussed this with the OWNER of the Bath Fitter we used, he actually told me it was our fault since our tub was not pitched correctly and we would not have noticed since we had a shower curtain and basically how dare we impinge his product. ARE YOU SERIOUS. We scheduled a reinstall -- a technician actually removed the doors and re-pitched the tub by pushing the outside of the surround up and covering the gap to the floor with moulding. IT STILL LEAKS and of course it is our fault. Do not deal with these people. We are contacting an attorney. Call a reputable contractor and keep an eye on him.

Original review: May 22, 2022

We are pleased with the remodel and were happy with our installer Levi **. The work was done on time and in a professional manner and the bathroom looks great. We had wanted to remodel our bathroom for many years and are glad that we finally committed to having the work done.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review Tom!

Original review: May 21, 2022

This is the third time an appmt was scheduled for a shower door installation and for the third time no one showed up or called. So disappointed with their customer service, I keep calling them and they do not seem to care.

Resolution response: May 20, 2022

Just received a call back. They are scheduled to come and finish the installation on Monday. Over a week of waiting to shower, but better late than never.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Bath Fitters was great, tub/shower look beautiful. Nice sales rep and the guy who installed it was very fast and professional; However… they forgot to send a part for the shower curtain rod and said it would come in soon. It’s been a week now and we still have not been able to use our shower. I sent the below message to the customer service department three days ago and never received a response, I guess it’s all fine if they don’t have to return for anything. Think my next step is to go to the BBB, which seems silly for such easy fixes. Sent to customer service 5/18/22:

"Hello,

We had our bath fitter installed on 5/13/22. The installer did not have a part for the L-Shape curtain rod so we have not been able to hang the shower curtain or take showers in it. This is becoming a big inconvenience. Also, we have requested that some of the caulk be touched up as it seem a bit uneven in some spots. I sent our sales rep pictures, he has reached out to your Operations Dept. a couple of times, but we are still waiting for a response. Can I please have this service looked into ASAP or can you provide the name of person that can help me expedite this."

Original review: May 18, 2022

They didn't show-up for the first consult and I called repeatedly to reschedule. Now they haven't confirmed the second appointment that I made and I cannot get ahold of anyone. Their phone literally just rings forever and nobody ever answers. I don't know if they are a scam but they are totally unprofessional.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Julia, our team has been in contact over the phone and confirmed your appointment for May 28th. It has been confirmed and if there's anything else you need please let us know.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Had bath fitters install new tub and new walls, ceiling on Tuesday. Luke was very professional and informative, and they did a great job with the install and clean up, and all done in one day. (They even put up with the dog wanting to assist). We love our new bath and we will definitely recommend Bath Fitter to anyone looking to remodel! Thanks again Luke!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience Michael!!

Original review: April 26, 2022

We have a walk in shower from Bath Fitter and we are not the owners that put the shower in, we are the second owners, the situation is, is that the shower handle is broken and Bath Fitter said that they won't be able to replace it even though they say it is a lifetime warranty even though we got the door put back on the roller one time and no problems, but Bath Fitters says that the lifetime warranty is not transferable. THEY DON'T TELL YOU TELL, so you basically have to put the shower in and live in the home forever to get any warranty, awful service.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Hannah, thank you for your review. We have looked into this matter further and spoken to our Saskatoon branch. They will be contacting your mother to assist with the issue with her faucet. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for reaching out.

Original review: April 25, 2022

My experience with Bath Fitter was excellent, the installation was set up by Habitat for Humanity, I can not say enough about the installer (Chad). This man knew exactly how to do it and did it right, a perfect install, would highly recommend him to do the work if you are considering having a walk-in shower installed, every piece fit like a glove and he did his best to make it perfect which is the way it turned out.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Michael! We're glad to hear Chad was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: April 22, 2022

HOME OWNERS BEWARE!! These guys delayed us for months and months and had a guy come out to measure. He said we would be responsible for replacing the flooring. When we disagreed with it, we were told we were past our 2 day refund window. Here we are out 1875.00. No return calls. The Johnson City, TN manager was very rude. They still have our $1875.00 and never responded to the BBB. No work was ever done on our house!! I hope someone enjoyed our money that they pocketed but I will make sure that others know not to fall for the ** like we did. DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Dan V of Cheektowaga, NY Bath Fitter did a great job; great customer service. He cleaned up good after the job and explained everything well. He arrived on time, and kept me informed during the installation process. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to all my friends.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review Fred!

Original review: April 11, 2022

Tim and Tristan were very awesome. They remove the old tub. And replaced it with a nice walk in shower. Tim explained how everything worked. Cleaned up When they were all done. They were on time. And answered all my questions.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review Heather! We are so glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter shower!

Original review: April 9, 2022

Highly recommend Bath Fitter of Lenexa!! After visiting the local Lenexa office and selecting the tub/surround and fixture, I am very pleased with the selection. Erin ** was highly professional, experienced and did an excellent bath tub shower install! I am very satisfied with the results! Looks great!!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience!

Original review: March 31, 2022

Installer Scottie ** did an excellent job installing a replacement tub. Very professional! Work done was beautiful and cleaned up. Instructions given for care was a great help. I would recommend Bath Fitter and will probably look at future projects with them.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: March 30, 2022

Doug installed the bath in about 3 hours. He ran thru instructions quickly and left the shower curtain for us to install. He forgot and left some "Goof Off" which is a residue cleaner he used. The salesman left some red tinted glasses behind. The job looked good overall except for debris left on the floor in the bathroom, hallway and stairs. We haven't tried the shower/bath yet-it was installed on 3/29/22. We will tomorrow. It looks good and is an improvement.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review!!

Original review: March 25, 2022

My wife and I had a tub that had seen much better days! We did research and found that Bath Fitter had reasonable pricing, so we had on the salesman come to the house. We loved the sample and the price. The day came for the install, and we had two of the nicest installers we could have asked for! Greg and Matt were not only courteous for our house and furniture/floors but they were fun! Both had an awesome personalities and my wife and I both enjoyed their humor! When the project was complete we were very pleased with the outcome. Thanks Bath Fitter, Greg and Matt for making our drab bathroom gleam again!

Ron G.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ron, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Bath Fitter Company Information