Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: June 18, 2019

""At the risk of having rated all the above as ""Perfect," I am thoroughly sincere and serious. When approaching what could be an upsetting remodeling, this experience with Bath Fitter was user-friendly and unintimidating throughout. High quality product, flawless, professional installation. Very positive beginning to end."" - Kenneth **

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Kenneth! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience from start to finish. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: June 18, 2019

We went to the home show in Manitowoc and talked to someone. I liked that the Bath Fitter walk-in shower was a one-piece unit that was gonna be going in. I also liked their warranty afterwards which goes to the next person who buys the house. Also, they were gonna come back and do the work for us if something goes wrong. The sales rep was very nice, knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. He showed us what was going on and what we should expect. I was very happy with him. We purchased the walk-in shower and I was very happy with their time frame. They called us back within a week and then we only had to wait two to three weeks out before they came and installed it. Ralph came to install it and the plumber came in and cleaned everything up and finished the work. Everything was done and we're very happy with them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Diane, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: June 17, 2019

We had every intention of using you all assuming the product would work well with our bathroom at our rental property. Unfortunately you scheduled us twice, cancelled the first time, said we would be your priority for the 2nd appt and didn't even show the 2nd time. We did receive a call 30 minutes later than the appointment asking to reschedule AGAIN... Very disappointing after you were a recommendation from a friend.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ryan, we're very sorry to hear about this experience as this is not the type of experience we strive to provide. We have forwarded this message to our local branch. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know.

Original review: June 17, 2019

We had our shower installed at the end of April. All went well and the salesperson was great. The person who installed the shower did some damage to the other side of the wall, the screws came through, which damaged the drywall as well as the paint in several places. We reported this problem right away, but no action has been taken despite several calls. They said they would deal with it, but nothing has happened so far. We got this work done with Bath Fitter because we didn’t want to deal with the hassle, but now it has become just that. Very unfortunate. The product is good; just hope nothing goes wrong during the install because the after sales is terrible.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rene, we're sorry to hear about this issue and we'd like the opportunity to make it right. We will forward this message along to our local branch and they will be in touch shortly. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist. Thank you.

Original review: June 17, 2019

I left a dissatisfied review several months ago and pretty much forgot about it. A representative left me a voicemail so I returned his call. He stated that he wanted me to be happy and took the time to discuss everything and offered to send someone to my house to fix the problem. The work was fixed quickly and I couldn't be happier. A big thanks to Jim and his employee. Very courteous and professional.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Phyllis, thank you so much for updating your experience! We're glad to hear our team was able to resolve everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for reaching out!

Original review: June 15, 2019

I liked Bath Fitter's product and price point. They did a shower with sliding glass doors and everything was great.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Susie!

Original review: June 14, 2019

Bath Fitter has seamless walls where you didn’t have to have caulking at the corners and it was done usually in one day. I liked that. I checked other ones and there were a lot of other them out there. But all the ones I saw had the three-piece wall units. It looks nice at first but I didn’t wanna have caulking going down the corners. I did a whole tub replacement with Bath Fitter. Everything was excellent. The only thing was when the guy came out to measure for the second time, I left a message for him to call and give me 30 minutes. But he said he was already here and he didn’t mind waiting. I wasn’t there when he did the measurements but my wife was. She said he did an excellent job and was very nice.

The tub/shower was installed in April and that was fine. I put the installers off for two weeks since the flooring that I was putting in wasn't here yet. My experience was good. Everything in the bathroom looks awesome. The whole thing really looks fantastic. The only thing is Bath Fitter doesn't have a whole lot of different selections. It’s just white or off-white. All the other places have all kinds of different stuff. I like the white for this room but I’m not sure if I wanna get white if I do the other bath.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Andrew, thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Had our shower installed 4 months ago. There was a leak under the shower door so we called the Chattanooga office, a repairman came out and was there about ten minutes. He put some caulk on his finger and touched it up. The leak continued so we called again. The original installer came and worked on it for a while and fixed the leak. A month later another leak under the shower door (different place). We called and got another appointment 2 weeks out. That appointment was canceled by the office because they were "covered up".

Another appointment was scheduled for 6/11/19. I had to come off of the road and take a day off of work to be there again. NO ONE showed up! Really? My phone was in my pocket all day, no one called. About 17:30 a guy called and said he was "covered up" and could not make it. He wanted to reschedule again. This is pathetic! I have scrutinized your ads and contract and nowhere does it say "Lifetime Warranty if we are not "covered up" or if we have time to fool with it". Nowhere does it say we only do warranty work if it is convenient to us. You were paid promptly. Deliver the service that I paid for! I am not asking for anything extra.

Bath Fitter response

Hi John, this is not the type of experience we strive to provide and we appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We have forwarded your message to our local branch and they will be in contact shortly. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: June 13, 2019

We went to a home show in Watertown, South Dakota. Bath Fitter looked like they had a good product. They could do the work in a short period of time and the price seemed to be effective. I had them do the shower with the enclosure. This was in March or April. Their salespeople were thorough. The installers went above and beyond. They couldn't even get home the day they finished the work. We had an extreme blizzard and the interstates were shut down along with all the roads going back to their hometown in Tea, South Dakota. The installers worked under duress and they did an awesome job. The product looks to be very durable and long-lasting.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review Jack! We are so glad to hear our installers were able to go above and beyond to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: June 12, 2019

I’ve hired their Northbrook IL branch to replace my bathtub sliding door and bath fixtures. This was February 2019. I made a deposit of $1000 for a $5000 project that I hope to be done when my husband with dementia was staying at my condo. My intent to remodel the bathroom is for his safety. I live in Chicago and our owners association is requiring their plumber to get a permit. They claimed it takes forever to get the city permit. I have guests in June 28-30. I called their office every week to follow up, unfortunately there is no progress. I’m so frustrated and would like to demand a refund or to expedite the order. Can anyone help me with this problem? My patience is running out. I’m so dissatisfied with this delay. They should have known about this permit problem long before selling me their product. Antonette

Bath Fitter response

Hi Antonette, we are sorry to hear about this issue. Our branch is working to obtain the permits from the City of Chicago, however the process can be very difficult and lengthy. Rest assured, we will reach out as soon as the permits become available. If there is anything more we can do to assist in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: June 12, 2019

We were at a home showdown at the Hy-Vee Hall and we figured we’d see how much it costs to get our bathroom redone ‘cause we had a burgundy tub with yellow surrounding walls. It was the original from 1950 and it was pretty hideous. So we figured we’d give Bath Fitter a shot. The customer service has been great. The older rep was a funny and nice guy and he reminded me of an old grandpa that likes to talk and have a good time. There were two installers who came out. One was in training and the other one did the install. They were really nice and professional. They got it clean and cleaned up their mess. They always said, "Yes, sir" and "No, sir" when I asked some questions.

They installed the bathtub and the walls and it took a day and two hours to complete. They put a four-corner shelf in and they also raised my showerhead six inches for me so that way, I no longer have to bend over to wash my hair. Also, I had a window in my bathroom that they didn't measure out the first time. The guy went back and recut the walls. He did it just the way he wanted it done and it looked amazing. All in all, Bath Fitter did excellently.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Micheal, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our Bath Fitter team was able to provide you with such a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 11, 2019

My tub needed to be upgraded and Bath Fitter had some good promotions at the time that we checked into it. We got a walk-in shower from them and they also put in the shower doors. They did an awesome job. The installer was very nice and respectful. Also, the sales rep was very helpful when I was having a difficult time trying to get the inspectors out here. I missed the inspectors one day and they wouldn't talk to me. I left a voicemail with the Bath Fitter rep and he got right on it. Within 10 minutes, the inspectors were calling me back, rescheduling the inspection. All in all, the Bath Fitter walk-in shower is of very good quality and we're very pleased with it so far. I would recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Tammy! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 10, 2019

Bath Fitter was the only one I saw that offered the switch from a tub to a shower, which is what we had. We signed up back in February and finally got the installation done in May. The reps were great and the installer did an excellent job.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Frederick! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: June 9, 2019

We had a shower installed by Bath Fitter, and they came to the house for the initial sales and then followed up on that. The installers kept things cleaned up and did a real good job. The prices are still high on the products, but as far as the service, it was excellent.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Donald, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 8, 2019

I had Bath Fitter do a tub cover, a tub to ceiling backsplash and a shower door. For the installer, it was the first time putting in a door like I put in, and he had the doors backwards. The overlap went the wrong way, so the sales guy got me with their operations guy and they sent a different installer over here. He pulled all the caulk off and switched the door around and re-carpeted for me. He also changed the caulk color to match the wall instead of the caulk that went around the tub, and that fixed everything that I was concerned about.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jerry, thank you for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our teak was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 7, 2019

Bath Fitter was affordable and their rep was really personable. He was friendly and easy to talk to. I felt comfortable trusting him, so it made my decision to go with them that much easier. I got the shower done about a month ago. I had the special door done and also the tower. The installation team was really efficient. I couldn't believe that they did it in a day and it was cleaned up. Everything was left like no one was ever there. Overall, it was a really good experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Teri, we're so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: June 6, 2019

I originally gave a review for Bath Fitter with my satisfaction survey, PRIOR to using the shower. The shower looks gorgeous and it definitely was worth the cost. HOWEVER, after taking a shower my husband noticed water streaming out of the shower door, as well as water beading over the entire seal at the bottom of the door. It turns out there is a good amount of space where the bottom seal across the door does not touch the basin, or the corner of the shower door.

We had our install on May 23rd. I called office and left a message for someone to come out and get the seal figured out the following week. They could not get a tech back out to our home until the following week June 3rd. I met the tech at our home after taking off of work and he was there for about 30 min trying to move the seal. He moved the seal over a little bit to split the difference of the hole. The tech told me to call in the next morning and that he would try to get me a new seal ordered or take one from another unit so they could fix the shower. This was on Monday. I just called in today, Thursday, and was instructed parts will not arrive until Monday. So I ask to schedule an appointment for Monday (June 10th), was told "We don't even know if the parts will arrive on Monday. We will call you when they do arrive and see what our availability is to come out there."

So we are paying over $6,000 for a shower we cannot successfully use without creating water damage to our floor. I realize that you only get shipments on Monday, but I receive better communication and service while spending much less money. I really hope you can get it together and fix the seal situation. I am appalled at this whole situation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi AJ, we're sorry to hear about this issue and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We will forward this message to our local branch. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I had the existing bathtub/shower in my *small* bathroom upstairs replaced with a shower. By small, I mean it is by far not the size of a master bathroom. It has just enough room for the sink, toilet, and the shower. Think of it as the extra bathroom for the guests, but not as small as a half-bath... So to replace the tub/shower, they took out the existing bathtub and shower walls, and replaced with only a shower with new walls. Before I get into anything negative, I will say that the job was well done and the quality is very good. I mean really well done and it's beautiful, and I understand that there is a lifetime guarantee included. Definitely gets an A+ for workmanship, and I say this to be fair because there is a positive in this review... But onto the negative, as it has obviously overshadowed this positive.

I was given an initial estimate over $9000 to do the job. I immediately confronted the salesman saying that sounds like too much for a small shower. He then told me I could get it discounted to a bit over $7000 if I paid the balance on the day of completion and dropped an immediate, decently sized deposit. Desperate to get whatever deal I could get, I of course opted to pay the cheaper price, paid deposit, and signed to pay the balance on the day of completion. It is my fault that I agreed to this insane high price for a small bathroom conversion, but I was told that the average cost to do a renovation of a bathroom was $18000. After the man left, I went online to research a bit. I should have done more research BEFORE deciding to pay Bath Fitter or sign any paperwork, and I do take responsibility for this.

Online, I was only able to find an average quote of ~18k for larger master bathrooms, and more importantly, for the *whole* bathroom. This quote of 9000+ is more than half the cost of a large master bathroom... So I continue looking online, looking up high prices for tub/shower conversions. I see a lot of people complaining about an upwards of 5000, and I can't find any results of anyone paying anywhere near the price I paid. At this point, I honestly felt sick to my stomach. I felt like I had been scammed. I didn't ask for it to be gold lined or anything, and the customization/extras was extremely limited. I'll leave off with this. I'm bitter about this purchase, and I always will regret it. It's a lesson learned. I do think though that I owe it to anyone else to know that Bath Fitter seems to be a scam, and I was a sucker who didn't do his research.

I see that they have good reviews by most people, and I am happy with the workmanship. But this price was almost double the highest quote you would ever receive... It's not even remotely in the ballpark of anyone else. Was there a mistake in the billing? $9000 dollars for a small shower?! It's robbery, folks. I will never make this mistake again. I will not recommend Bath Fitter to anyone, regardless of the job. No quality is worth this... this is insane. But again, I chose to pay it. I hope no one else makes the same mistake I did. By the way, this is the first time I've written a review in Consumer Affairs. I've never felt the need to do so before in my life, but this time it seems more than necessary to help other people understand the importance of shopping around, and more importantly, doing research on average pricing.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your feedback Mark. We're glad to hear our manager was able to address your concerns regarding our pricing. We appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve in the future.

Original review: June 4, 2019

installation techs Dave and John made my shower remodel a breeze. They were friendly and professional and I was very pleased with the work they did in my bathroom. They protected the rest of my house from getting dirty or damaged by covering any areas that may come in contact with the installation site.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear Dave and John were able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 3, 2019

We paid to have two bathrooms done, and with an expedited install time. After not hearing anything for almost a month I called the local office and spoke to Bridget, she then told me they were waiting on my shower base, and then when I started telling her how frustrated I was that there was never a call for an update, she called me back and acted like they did me a favor by finding the base that should have been in to be installed a week before that. Then I was told it would be a one day install, nope!! They came on a Friday and finished on a Saturday, after I explained I have five kids I need one working shower.

After not having a usable shower for the weekend, I got over my frustration. Then we have had to wait 4 weeks for a special order glass for our walk in shower, fine. Just called after five weeks, and of course no phone calls to update and told that it still has not come in yet!!! Are you serious, you didn't wait to cash my $17,000 check but here I am still waiting for my shower to be completed whenever they decide!!! NEVER RECOMMENDING THEM TO ANYONE!!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Adrienne, this is not the experience we strive to provide and we'd like the opportunity to make it right. We understand our team has been able to reach out and schedule the installation for 6/6/2019. Thank you for reaching out and please do not hesitate to let us know if your require any further assistance.

Original review: June 3, 2019

We did not see any other option like Bath Fitter. Our bathroom is tiny, and we were concerned about the whole process of tearing off the old bathtub and getting a new one fit in there, and with Bath Fitter we were able to get the bathtub and the surround that went on top of our old. The sales rep was very friendly. I have kids running around and he was very understanding and patient. And he really broke things down for us and kind of gave us our options. We love the final product. It looks a lot nicer than our old one. And it seems easy to clean. The only thing that we were misled by was we thought that it was gonna be 100% seamless where the bathtub meets the wall.

Original review: June 1, 2019

True to their word they provided a safe and usable conversion for my handicapped usage. Originally a built in angular seat was installed which did not work out for me. I kept sliding off! Bath Fitter redid the job and installed a flip seat mounted directly facing the shower head. No longer need to turn sideways to shower. Much safer now! Thanks!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jerome, thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience and a new shower that makes you feel safe secure. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 1, 2019

Bath Fitter is right here in Wisconsin and they have a permanent address. I felt if I had a problem, there was someone there to answer. A lot of companies have an address out of state. I had a walk-in shower put in. The salesperson was polite. I didn't speak to him really long but I thought he had some good points. It was important to me that the work was done in one day which they did. The installer was very polite and he did a very good job. I probably drove him crazy because I checked in to see what he was doing. It was interesting to watch.

I love the shower except it doesn't seem to have a lot of water pressure. I have much of it in the bathroom sink though. Also, I wanted the hose with the button that turns it off and on. But it's brown. Everything else is white then you get this big brown thing hanging there that looks like a snake. I was really surprised. I can't imagine why they would do that. It really ruins the line of everything looking so clean and bright. I don't know if they always do that or if this was a fluke that they weren't supposed put those in. I had a hose for our bathtub before and it was white. I wasn't really happy about the brown hose. But I was happy that it turned the shower on and off. That was really nice.

There was also the mistake I made. Some of my family are quite tall. They don't live here all the time, but they come. I want them to be comfortable and I told the installers to put the shower up high. But then I couldn't reach it. But with the hose, I could take it down and put it on the side. Otherwise, my grandson has to go in there before I shower and take it down.

Another thing is I saw an ad for a walk-in shower for half the price a week later. I'm a widow and in a limited income. But overall, I think my walk-in shower is wonderful. I really like the idea that there are no seams. We have hard water and things like that build up around seams. My friend is thinking about the same thing and she asked me how pleased I am with it. I was very pleased with the whole thing. I really enjoyed it except for the wormy brown thing.

Original review: May 31, 2019

Very expensive. They charge a lot of money just because they have a one piece acrylic lining. Almost like 5000-6000 just to do the bath tub and bath tub walls and tap and shower head fixtures only. You can actually redo a whole bathroom including replacing whole bath tub and redoing the tiles and also the bathroom vanity and basin and floor for that money. Unwilling to come down on price and had to run a call past his Vice president who said they would not reduce by more than 20% of their over priced price. Their salesmen make 90K a year. No wonder they have to charge the customers more. This is strictly for the rich and the impatient. Anyone else, take your time. Don't be in a hurry. Find a contractor who can do this more economically.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sanjay, since everything we do is custom-made, our pricing really depends on the complexity of the job and your choice of style and accessories. You get an installation is done in as little as one day with no demolition, along with a new custom-made tub that will transform your entire bathroom. Our premium quality tubs are also backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Thank you for feedback.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I hired Bath Fitter to do a tub liner for me before any work was done on my bathroom. They said to put up the tile first, then the liner goes in and gets caulked to the tile. I was concerned about damage and was told by the estimator and office that in over 8 years they have not had any damage. The installer comes today and sure enough broke tile and said it has to be fixed before the tub can be installed. I called the office and spoke with the manager who said they cannot do the tub because they feel the tile will break again. She said the tub should go in before the tile which is the exact opposite of what they said before. Then she said the walls were bowed. When I said they were not she then said the tile is weak and it is a bad job. I said it was not. Then she said there isn't enough thinset which I had no idea how she came to that conclusion when the tile is on the wall - they cracked it but underneath was not showing.

I based my entire bathroom remodel on having the Bath Fitter. Now they damage my home then say "oops, we can't do it after all". I would never EVER recommend this company. On top of that, when I placed the order with the estimator he never called me back to let me know the order was placed or what the next steps are. After several attempts and no response, I called the office to get the information that in fact, he did place the order. I received an online survey from Bath Fitter corp asking about the estimator experience. I gave an honest review that he didn't call me back. The manager referenced that review and said "oh well, sounds like you are never going to be happy" and that I am "causing problems" for her. I am causing problems because I paid them, gave an honest review and am upset my bathroom was damaged and that they will not do the job as promised.

I am the problem? I am causing problems because I gave an honest review? Instead of scolding the customer, how about fixing your problems? I believe because I gave an honest review, they will not do the job. The guy didn't call me back after taking my money after I called him several times. Would you leave a 5 star review for that? Bottom line, this is a dishonest, shady company with employees that only care about getting your money, not doing a good job. The manager is horrible and doesn't care one bit about you or the problems they cause you. I completely regret getting involved with this company. They left me with broken tile and no tub and a ton of wasted time and stress.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dawn, this is not the type of experience we strive to provide. We will send you a private message to discuss further. Thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2019

In 2006 we chose Bath Fitter to re-do our bathtub. We had them tear out the old fiberglass tub and surround that the builder had installed and replace it with a new tub and surround. It held up great and we loved how the surround is seamless and goes all the way to the ceiling. It still looked like new and everything was fine until April 2019, we noticed a small crack at the back of the tub. It was only about 3 inches long and looked like a strand of hair.

We called Bath Fitter, hoping they truly stood behind their lifetime warranty, and told them about it and about a week later, they sent someone out to inspect it. He said that Bath Fitter would replace the entire tub, surround, and hardware free of charge. They ordered the items and a few weeks later, they came and installed the new tub and surround. It looks fantastic just like before. The tech was fast and friendly and covered all of our flooring to prevent damage all the way from the front door to the bath, and cleaned up when he was done. I can't say enough good things about this company.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sonja, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: May 17, 2019

Bath Fitter from Sandy, Utah came to do our tub replacement. We got a walk in shower/tub removal. Steve was our tech. He did an absolute wonderful job... very professional. Kept the carpets clean with runners during the whole install. We are very happy with our new shower and would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review William! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: May 16, 2019

I submitted an online request for information. Of course, they won't give you ANY information over the phone. So, I agreed to schedule a visit for a technician to come and give me an estimate. They wanted to know if my spouse or significant other would be there. That is none of their business and I told them so. They insisted that they needed both there to send someone out! WHAT?!?! I told them (a man) they would either be there to see me or they wouldn't. HE SAID THEY WOULDN'T! REALLY??? So, if I don't provide them with the information THEY want, they are willing to lose the business! How stupid is that? I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY THAT PROBABLY WOULDN'T ASK A MAN THAT QUESTION! BESIDES, it's none of their business if I do or do not have a significant other or spouse.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ruth, thank you for reaching out and letting us know. We recommend to our clients that all decision-makers be present during the consultation to best answer everyone's questions but, considering your situation, you should have been able to book your appointment without a problem. We’d love the opportunity to make things right. We pass this message along to our local branch and they will be in contact shortly. Thank you.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I saw a display for Bath Fitter at a store and realized that I didn’t have to do the remodel myself if I hired them. So I decided to call them. I got a tub-shower combination for my daughter's bathroom and it's nice and clean. We got the plain old white white and it's really basic. The installer was great as well. One gentleman came out and he brought his son to come help carry some things when he was doing the deconstruction stuff, so he wouldn’t nick up the walls, steps or anything else. He asked ahead of time if it was okay and I agreed. When the boy came in, he helped carry out three pieces of stuff and I didn’t see him again.

The installer was a very nice person. I offered him coffee and lunch, and he declined. He said he was just gonna work. Also, the installation was a one day thing which was kinda what I was looking for. But the amount of caulk that was placed looks like the whole thing is held together with caulk and I’m glad it’s not in my bathroom. It would drive me crazy to look at that everyday. But you see that only on the edges and on the seams, and my daughter doesn’t care because she is thrilled that it’s clean.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Veronica, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 14, 2019

Bath Fitter was our only option 'cause we couldn't remove our tub. They did the tub and enclosure, the plumbing, and the shower head. The installation was great. They were professional and courteous, and they cleaned up. We also enjoyed Justin, our sales rep. He very thoroughly explained all the details of the product.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Jeff. We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business!

Bath Fitter Company Information