4.29/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Bath Fitter Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

When I moved first bought my house and moved in, the shower downstairs was so old and cheap. The floor at the bottom of the shower was cracking, too, and I figured it was time to have a new shower put in. So, I contacted Bath Fitter. Their price was more reasonable and less expensive than other companies. I also liked that it took them quicker to do it. With Bath Fitter, my bathroom was only closed down for one day versus another estimate I received that said it was gonna be closed down for three to five days.

The installation also went great. The guy that came was very professional then the plumber that they contracted with was really good and pointed out some things to me. One of them was my toilet and I got that redone by a different plumber because he didn’t do that type of work. Other than that, I had a great experience with Bath Fitter. They’re a good, professional, and reputable company. Plus, I love the stand up shower that I got from them and I will use them again for my upstairs bathroom whenever I’m ready.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Roxanne, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience! We are grateful that you chose Bath Fitter for your remodeling project and that we were able to exceed your expectations! We look forward to the opportunity to provide the same wonderful service on your other bathroom. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

We had a situation of black mold coming through the tile, so we needed to do something. And without talking to anybody else, I went right to Bath Fitter. Their reps were knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Their people reviewed the area and determined the best measurements to do what needed to be done. They measured three times and even on the third time, they still had to go back and recut the tub because it was still a little too big for one spot.

So, instead of just doing a one-day install, it took two days. But we were really impressed because they were able to lay-over the original cast-iron tub and put in the stall without taking down my dad’s original ornamental framework on the area. And it really tied in with the color, so it all worked out. Bath Fitter even came back later to see the end result. And we love the finished product. Then since I didn’t have the credit, I had to pay upfront for it, and they worked with me on that. I’d recommend Bath Fitter in a heartbeat.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sharon, thank you for sharing your great experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business and your recommendation!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

We had a three-feet-deep garden tub put in. But it was not working for us, so I had to get rid of it. It was a nice tub if we had been in our 20s or 30s. I put the work that I needed in Angie’s List, but everybody that called me back said that they could not do the job. Bath Fitter was the only one available. The salesman was really nice and he knew everything. But the lady that does the finance part needs some customer service correction. She talked to old people in a demeaning way.

It was just one person who took the garden tub and put in a roll-in shower in two days. He also put the bars and the shelving in, and a shower rod. And then he put in a handheld showerhead that has a little click thing to stop the water for a few minutes instead of turning the knob. Bath Fitter did a beautiful job and the overall performance was good. I have no regrets. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Addie, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We are thrilled to hear Bath Fitter was able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your business.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Other companies come and go, but Bath Fitter has been around for a long time. They had a display at an RV Show in Columbus, which reminded me that I should really call them. My shower was starting to look pretty ratty and I had been wondering what I was gonna do. They installed the shower with the grab bars in May. And I have no complaints about the installation.

The Bath Fitter rep was a good guy, but the stuff that he showed me misrepresented what they actually had. He showed me the clear-like material that would be used as a wall on the shower. It was a really sturdy piece of acrylic and you couldn’t bend it in any way. But when they came in and installed it, it seemed to be a little bit more flimsy than the model they showed. I also picked the more expensive design with the marbling effect on the sample. But when installed, it was so light that you can barely see it. I paid $1,000 extra for that when I could have gotten just a plain old white one, which would've looked just about the same.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear the installation was able to meet your expectations. We will pass this review along to your branch to see if anything thing else can be done to ensure your satisfaction. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Due to a "miscommunication" from the sales consultant I have been left with a tub that's been installed floating an inch and a half above the ground with only sheetrock screws holding it in the air. Also no drain or overflow hooked up. Contact with the local office has brought no resolution or attempt to make thing right.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Anthony, this does not sound like the experience we strive for, and we'd like the opportunity to make it right. We understand that our branch has attempted to contact you but has not been successful in reaching you. Please contact our branch at 503-395-0396 at your earliest convinience so we may address this matter. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

We bought the house six years ago and the shower tiles were all original. But there was some mold in the tiles because they were cracked. My bathroom was disgusting and I have kids, so I wanted to invest in doing the remodel. Plus, you get a return on your investment when you go to sell your property. So, I figured we'd start with the bathroom then we’ll go to the kitchen next time. My mom and grandma saw Bath Fitter on TV and told me about them. When I talked to their salesperson, Jane, she was personable and cool. She was motivating and she made sure that it was right for me. I did a couple of revisions to the order after I had originally placed it, so I called her back. I originally ordered the cheapest flat tiles but I ended up wanting the subway tiles. So, I revised that and I upgraded to a curved rod versus a straight rod. Jane was always super cool about it and we did a lot of emailing back and forth.

Then the install guy, Gerry, came to do the sizing and he was extremely kind. Zach, the dude that did the job, was super kind, too. I only had two walls in my bathroom and there's a two-wall glass door in it but he built a third wall at the end of the shower. Then he did the surround as well. I thought that it was gonna be a lot longer of a process than it was because they had to build that wall but Zach got done before he was even supposed to be done. It took him from 8:00 to 5:00 to finish the installation and it didn't even take a day.

All in all, Bath Fitter was outstanding and I had a really good experience from them. Their prices are obviously a little bit higher, but it is what it is. I live in the state of Nebraska, so I had to finance through some other finance company that they didn’t normally use. The interest rate was really high and I have good credit. So, I ended up getting a personal loan and paying off that company in full. Other than that, I like to live in my bathroom now. Bat Fitter's guarantee for life is awesome, too.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your wonderful review Jessica! We're glad to hear our Bath Fitter team was able to exceed your expectations and deliver you a brand new shower. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

We had used your Bath Fitters years ago in one of our other houses and decided to use it the second time because of convenience. We had already been through the system, and it doesn't take forever to get the bathroom done. The gentleman who came to our house was very professional and very nice gentleman. He explained everything. He left the area clean and you wouldn't even know he was here.

My only complaint is that the handrails that were put in are water-stained and I can't get if off. I had the same issue the first time when we used Bath Fitters. I was trying to see if I could clean it with what they told me to use and it didn't take the water staining off. I would be honest with someone and say not to get that chrome fixtures. But everything else was done very nicely. The work is great.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barbara, thank you for sharing your experience. We're thrilled to hear you had a great Bath Fitter experience. Thank you for your business.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

On the day before my scheduled installation I called to confirm the installation. I was told that for some reason I wasn't on the schedule. This was after arranging for both myself and my tenant to be available for the install for 2 days. The new schedule was a month later when both my tenant and I could be available again. Then during the installation the installer damaged the ceiling outside the shower area. He also built a wall that wasn't anywhere close to square, looked horrible.

On the good side the company was very fast to come out to look at it and schedule a repair date, however that was another week before it was repaired. A week that the tenant could use that bathroom. When the tech came out to repair it he had no knowledge of the crown moulding repair that was discussed with the supervisor who evaluated it so he had to piece together 2 pieces of moulding leaving a seam in the middle of the wall. He also didn't think about the repair thoroughly before doing it. He repaired the wall first and then repaired the damaged ceiling with wood filler. Unfortunately that left no time for the filler to dry. He said that he was going to have to come back another day to finish it. At that point I just told him I would finish it myself since I was leaving on vacation a couple days later. Had he put the filler on first it would have been dry by the time he finished rebuilding the wall.

And now one of the shower trim pieces near the ceiling repair is coming loose. Unfortunately I can't keep intruding on my tenant since she is a day sleeper because of her work schedule. Unfortunately companies like this give no thought to how much time the customer has to take off work in situations like this. I've missed a total of 4 days for a two day install. As much as we pay for this service they really ought to compensate the customer and tenant when situations like this happen. This was my third shower install from this company. I probably won't use them again.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Paul, this does not sound like the experience we strive for. We will pass this information along to our branch and they will be in touch shortly to address this matter. Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

New Shower Estimate/Install - The whole process from start to finish was very professional and the people very personable. Not qualities you find together in most companies. Both the estimator and the installer came on time on their scheduled days. Again, very professional and friendly. The estimator wasn't pushy in the sales pitch and really listened to what our tastes were for our home and helped us make the right choice for our home.

The installer was so professional and yet very personable. He knows what he is doing and that shows in the quality of work. I really like the fact that everything he needed to install our new shower was with him. He also did an amazing job cleaning up after and helping us to understand our new system. I cannot begin to express how much this project was needed in our older home and how amazing my bathroom looks. I would definitely recommend this company to others!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Melinda, thank you so much for sharing! We are thrilled to hear that you have a great experience with Bath Fitter! Thank you for your business and your positive feedback.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I ordered my Bath Fitter in June and then they put it in the latter part of August. It was just one guy that came in and installed it. Within seven hours he was done, and then he showed me how to do everything and how all the parts were showing. I like my Bath Fitter. It's very nice and I haven't had any issues with it. There's tiles on the wall that are regular tile size around my tub and then I have a corner unit, and glass shower doors put on. The only thing I don't like about the glass shower doors is that the handlebars hit against the glass when you close the door. It should have rubber stoppers over the handles. The glass door hits the towel bar when you close the door. If you close it real fast, it smashes up against the other door, and I'm always afraid. It's not gonna break because it's tempered glass, but still it's a weird way they made it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mildred, thank you for sharing your great experience with Bath Fitter. We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Bath Fitter seemed to be the best one to do the job. They took out my tub and put in a walk-in shower with the grab bars and a shelf. The installation took a day and a half because it was a lot of work to pull out the old tub and the installer was excellent. He also cleaned up everything. And their representative was nice and he even called to follow up a week afterward. My walk-in shower was the best $7,500 I ever spent. I love it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Christine, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. We are thrilled to hear you are loving your brand new shower! Thank you for your business!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

My experience with Bath Fitter was positive from beginning to end. My husband called and they sent a man out name T. ** within one day. He asked to see the space we wanted redone and then, he showed us what they offered and let us chose what we liked. He was never pushy upon completion of our purchase. He gave a 6 week estimate of when they could install. Well 3 weeks later they have installed the new lining in the shower stall on the first level of our home and I am very happy with it. D. ** came out yesterday and spent ALL DAY installing our shower liner. He didn't take time off for lunch, he worked very hard all day. I am very happy and pleased with how well they did their jobs. Thank you and I would recommend them to you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Connie, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are glad to hear your experience with Bath Fitter was able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

The remodel of our Master Shower was done in two days and looks wonderful. Your installer TYSON was pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. He worked diligently and updated with anything "need to know", he cleaned up after himself, and was a joy to have in our home. It is really nice to see that there are still QUALITY employees out there. Thank you for sending the best, having him to the best, and making my vision a reality. I am impressed, and very thankful to have found the right company for this job!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lisa, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. We are thrilled to hear that Tyson and the rest of our Bath Fitter team were able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

The installation went well and the bathtub/shower area looks great! A few things though. I wasn't aware they would remove both of the soap shelves and not replace them. The salesman had asked me if I wanted a new shelf installed but I declined. Had it been made clearer that the shelves would be taken away I would have definitely ordered a new one. Secondly, I wanted a new shower head which the salesman told me could be done. However one of the installers said on his paperwork it stated, "Customer would supply shower head." This was wrong. I never agreed to that. They came up with a shower head which was nice but it's terrible.

I have to get a new one on my own anyway. Then the first time I went to use the shower only the cold water worked and the handle that changes from bath faucet to shower was so tight I couldn't budge it. I called the next day and was told they could have someone come and look at it between 3pm-5pm. I waited 6 hours for someone to come. Then be told the hot water handle was stripped and needed to be replaced. They did fix the tub to shower handle though. So after they left I had to go to Home Depot (fortunately there's one in walking distance) at 9:30 at night and get a new one. Some of my complaints may sound petty but for the money I laid out a little more attention could have been paid to smaller details.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, we're glad to hear that you are loving the look of your new tub/shower! We will also pass your issues over to our branch and see if there is anything they can do to help out. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I recently became blind and the VA took out my tub then put the shower in for me. For that, my friend and I drove to Bath Fitter and talked to Helen, and we felt that we would get what we were paying for through them. They showed me through their warehouse and what they had. One thing that I liked about their product was that everything was gonna be in one piece, the walls, the tub that fit into it and the shower, so there were no seams. It also helped sway me that the shower-end in the tub had little dimples so it wasn’t slick. When you stood on it, it was like little suction cup. I tried one out there and it was good. And then, one man worked on the installation, he got everything ready on the first day then came back the next, and put the shower in and hooked it all up. Bath Fitter are good people and we were happy with the work, except, they sent my paperwork to the wrong place.

Given it’s a VA grant, I need to have those papers in order to turn them in to the VA to get the final payment. The whole thing cost me almost $9,000 and the VA is supposed to pay me $6,800 towards my bathroom. I gave all my papers to Helen, who then sent it to their main office, and that’s why I haven't got a check yet. I’m still $3,400 behind from the government, and still trying to get the paperwork back from the Bath Fitter home office. So, that's one thing to make sure of when working with a grant, that you follow your paper through and not let them send it in for you. But overall, I’m happy with my Bath Fitter experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Maxwell, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new Bath Fitter shower. Thank you for your business.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Mid-September 2018, we had Bath Fitter to the house for a quote. Although it was pricey, we felt the job would be done quickly and we could continue with the rest of our home upgrades. It took almost 3 weeks to hear from anyone with how and when the install would be scheduled. Because they don't work weekends, we had to take a day off work which needed to be pre-approved. First frustration. The installation happened on October 19th. Randall was our installer and my husband was with him all day. Randall had him assist with several tasks, which he was very happy to do. When it came time to install the tub drain it was found that it wasn't deep enough. Randall only had one size in his work van. We live very close to their warehouse so we asked if he could get the right part. Randall called the office a few times and then went to get the part.

He then found it was too long so tried to cut it down becoming increasingly frustrated and damaged it so that it would not thread. In the process he cracked the tub liner so much that should we be able to install the drain ourselves, the crack would still be exposed. We took pictures to document this as well. We then notified the office and they called back asking us to text message the manager with our photo, which we did. We have not heard back from this manager to date. Of NOTE: when Randall was cleaning up, my husband had left to find a proper fitting tub drain, he told me in casual conversation that if he was able to get the drain to fit that he would have charged us $250 for the work to get the tub drain to fit. I was appalled as the work contract clearly states that if there were any charges above what was agreed upon, Bath Fitter was to tell us before doing the work.

Consequently we would not have paid had this been the case. It is moot at this point because our tub liner is cracked. Both my husband and myself have been calling Bath Fitter 2 to 5 times each week since then (today is November 7th). We have only received one callback last week after 6 pm, unfortunately the call was missed. We were asked to call back to schedule their plumber. We immediately called back leaving a message to then call us back. I am beyond frustrated at this point.

Last evening I called the salesman we originally met with as I found his number in our call history thinking that he may be able to help get the ball rolling. My husband also called the main number last eve as well... again. If we do not hear from someone directly (no messages) to schedule by this coming Friday, we will not recommend this company. I also add that I work as a home health nurse, seeing people who often need bathroom fixes to make it easier and safer to bathe... so I will steer them away from Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Genevieve, this doesn't sound like the experience we strive for and we would like to make it right. We will be in touch with out local branch and have them reach out shortly. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, do not hesitate to message us. Thank you for reaching out.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I purchased a tub, surrounds, and glass doors for two bathrooms. The Bath Fitter reps came out, looked at everything and gave me a price that I couldn't believe. I said yes and once everything was done, they came out and installed everything. Everything was done well. We’ve been using the bathrooms for about five months and they work great. They’re easy to clean and Bath Fitter did a great job.

Bath Fitter response

Hi William, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We're thrilled to hear that our Bath FItter team was able to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I liked Bath Fitter's prices and I purchased a tub and the walls of my bath from them. Their rep was very professional and he knew what he was talking about. Thereafter, their contractors and I communicated very well. He did the installation in one day and let me know what he was doing.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rhashann, thank you so much for sharing your experience! Our team prides itself on delivering an outstanding product that will delight you and your family for years to come. Thank you again for your business.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

My experience with Bath Fitter had been excellent. We have a small bathroom with a huge tub in it and we had them cover the tub and do the wall. It was amazing how doing that changed the whole bathroom. The people from Bath Fitter told us that it would be an excellent way for us. We were excited to know that we would be able to do that and it would look great instead of having to redo the whole thing. We also had a grab bar put in. Everybody was very nice and they helped us with everything. I felt like I knew them forever. The lady who came here to do the sales presentation was amazing and she knew everything. The installer was great as well. We loved that when he came in, the first thing he did was lay runners so when he was going in and out, there was not a speck of anything anywhere. He had to go through the living room to get to the bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Maryann, thank you so much for sharing your experience! Our team prides itself on delivering an outstanding product that will delight you and your family for years to come. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your great experience and we are so thrilled that you love your new bathtub. Thank you again for your business.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

My wife liked Bath Fitter and their one-day installation guarantee. The salesperson was good and helpful, too. Bath Fitter did a complete tear out of the old tub and installed a new tub in September. The installation was great and it was done in one day -- not even a whole day. The installer was a nice guy. We called them with some other questions even after we set up the tub and did a couple of add-on things, and there were no issues. We are very satisfied with our decision to remodel with Bath Fitter. I'd recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joseph, thanks for sharing your great experience! We're thrilled to hear our Bath Fitter team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Bath Fitter promised one-day installation and they offered a lifetime guarantee. The sales representative was great. He was really knowledgeable and very friendly. We converted a bath into a shower, and we liked the quick turnaround time. We were a little surprised they only had one person doing the entire install, but he seemed to know what he was doing. And they had told us it might take more than a day, but he got it done in about five hours. We really like our shower.

The only thing is we had some difficulty scheduling. We signed the contract back in May, but it was installed in September. When we first signed the contract, we got an estimated installation date and we hadn't heard anything. And when I called, they said they had changed the installation date and they were gonna call me soon and let me know. And they rescheduled it for another day. Then they called the day before the rescheduled day to confirm the appointment. And then a half hour later, they called back to cancel it because they couldn't make it. And then we tried to reschedule again. So, it took about four times before we actually got a date that we could both work with. It was our torment for several weeks. Still, Bath Fitter is a good company but make sure you have someone available at any time for the installation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joyce, thank you for sharing your great experience and your feedback. We're glad to hear that you are loving your brand new shower! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

The Bath Fitter salesman was good except for not explaining this water flow issue on the shower. I spent $5,000 for a new shower and bathtub but I'm not very satisfied with the shower. Bath Fitter put in a shower head that controls the flow of the water for energy/water-saving purposes and I'm unhappy with that. The water is so weak that you feel like you're not getting rinsed off. It was never explained to me that that would be the case when they installed it. The installer told me that I can go in there and take something out to open the flow up. But they should tell you about that water flow upfront. The company needs to really stress that.

The shower surround material is also very thin and cheap. It's not that easy to clean either. There are no scratches on it whatsoever but yesterday, I used the exact cleaner they told me to use. And I actually had to clean it three times to get the spots off it. There's also one little problem right now. The caulking that they put in between the back wall and the tub is getting a little crack in it. It's been more than four weeks since the installation but they need to come back and fix that. Nonetheless, I like the bathtub and the installation had gone very well. The guy was great too. He answered all my questions and explained things ahead.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Bill, we're sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with your water flow. We will pass this message along to our branch and see if we can assist you in this matter. Thanks for reaching out!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

We had Garth come out and look at our need to replace our shower, he explained Bath Fitters would do all the wall and shower start to finish and all we would have to paint the wall, which we agreed. After the work was done I asked when the wall would be mudded and taped, the builder he couldn't understand English then. I have called Garth the salesman 3 times, the Orlando office and talked to Tammy once and Angie twice, now I'm told that was not in the contract. When I agreed to 6500.00 it was not for a job not completed. I see the owners thank pp. for their 5 star rating. But I do not see anywhere they are helping get the job done correctly for the others. Now after a week the shower head is leaking. Will I hear back after the check has been cashed?

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jaki, this doesn't sound like the experience we strive for and we would like to look into this matter further for you. We will be in touch shortly. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

We love the install we did with Bath Fitter. We redid a whole bath upstairs, which involved a tub and enclosure. It's a major operation and everything went great. In fact, we loved it so much that we've ordered a second install. There's a standalone shower area in the master bathroom and we're redoing that with Bath Fitter. Then we're finishing the basement and we're gonna go with the Bath Fitter product as well. Bath Fitter is really the way to go.

We had never done a bathroom remodeling before this and when we went to the Expo, three others came and gave us estimates. Bath Fitter wasn't necessarily the least expensive option. But the other ones seemed to want to go with tile and we just weren't crazy about tiles. So I liked the option given by Bath Fitter. Also, one of the things that were mentioned was that Bath Fitter had won a major national contract with a major hotel chain. They weren't allowed to name it but we stay at the Hilton properties regularly. It just happened that shortly after that, we stayed at a property that I was pretty sure was redone in Bath Fitters, and it was awesome.

After we signed and agreed to the contract, it took us a while to schedule the installation because we had to fit it in with a bunch of things that were going on in our lives. Then after we scheduled it, there was an issue with the install. They found that the joist was exactly where the drain needed to be. It had nothing to do with Bath Fitter though. It's just that once you start taking things apart, you find things. But they had to figure out a workaround and they were able to make it happen. They made it work and fit it within a one-day install.

Bath Fitter response

HI John, thank you for sharing your amazing experience! We thrilled to hear you loved our work so much that you've decided to use Bath Fitter for your future remodeling projects! Thank you for you kind words and have a great day.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I couldn't get the dirt and grime stuff off my old tub so I'm doing something at least once a year. I decided to go with Bath Fitter because of the way they do it. They want it right over the tub which I really liked. I was impressed by the sales rep and installation didn't take them very long. I was happy just to do it. There was no different mess because it just went over the tub. The installation guy was there about 8 o'clock, and he had it done by noon. I love it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Darlene, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. We're glad to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I didn’t wanna deal with pulling off 50 years’ worth of tiles. It’s expensive, and there was already a Bath Fitter in my new apartment that looks better than I thought it could. The sales rep was great. She was very attentive and helpful. Installation was quick and the techs were efficient. It’s a little overpriced, but it’s worth it when you think about all the time that goes into a full bath renovation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your postive feedback. Our team prides itself on delivering an outstanding product in as little as one day! Thank you for your business.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Bath Fitter does a good job. They came and talked to me, and I liked the deals. Their sales team was also very good. I bought a walk-in shower from them and the installers got it done in one day. They cleaned up very well too.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patricia, we're glad to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I had Bath Fitter put in the tub liner in our tub. Their sales rep was great and nice. The installer was super and the installation was done in a day. I was extremely satisfied except for one thing. I had some hand grips in there to keep me from falling and I had told a friend of mine that needed them for her mother that they can have them because a new one is gonna be put in. But I didn’t realize it was taken and I was told that they were in the scrap pile. Other than that, everything went well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Judy, thank you for your positive feedback. We are sorry to hear about the grab bar issue. We will pass that message along to our branch and see if there is something we can do to make it right. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I researched about Bath Fitter and looked at the complaint and also at the good things. I went with them due to the salesperson who came to the house. He’s from Millville and I know of him. I knew he wouldn’t lie to me. He was extremely friendly and very informative. Whatever he said that was going to be done, it was done and I was impressed with that. The person who came and did the installation was very nice and informative as well. He did everything perfectly and made sure everything was leveled. I build my own house as a contractor or subcontractor myself. So I was up there with him and he didn’t shortcut anything at all. Although, we haven't used the walk-in shower that we bought from Bath Fitter yet, the experience with them was okay. I appreciate them and advertise them to others.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Matthew, thank you for sharing your great experience! We're thrilled to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We called Bath Fitter and had the guy come out. We liked that the sides were formed and there was no leakage. The salesman was great and we talked about the bath, and we laughed. Bath Fitter took out the bathtub upstairs and put in a bigger shower. The installer was really good and he answered questions if I had anything at that time. I had another installer take out the shower that we had downstairs and make a bigger shower for my son. Both of the installers were great and they cleaned up everything. We're just thrilled with Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Darla, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to ensure your satisfaction with your two new showers! Thank you again for your business.

Bath Fitter Company Information