Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.32/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Call Now Toll Free (888) 996-1628 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: July 15, 2019

Everything that was promised was delivered. Jeremy ** the installer exceptionally professional, very friendly, very clean, left no mess and finished the job in 8 hours. We are very happy with our decision to go with Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Hafiza, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear Jeremy was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: July 15, 2019

We had Re-Bath on a number of different properties we owned. But then they weren’t very receptive to what they were supposed to be doing. So, we decided to go with Bath Fitter and it’s been a good experience. We’ve had them twice before. We did the tub this time. We did a shower the last time and we did a tub before that. Their installation team does very well.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Bernard! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: July 14, 2019

I purchased a wall surround and new fittings from Bath Fitter, and everything was fine with the sales rep. He was very good. He explained everything and everything went fine. The contractors that came out to do the installation were fine, too. They did a good job. I’m waiting for them to come back and do one little thing yet, but the finished products so far look good.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mel, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear our teak was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: July 13, 2019

I like Bath Fitter's one-step and lifetime guarantee thing. I purchased a shower from them. I dealt with Todd, and he explained everything well. The installation team was good. I just let them in the house, and I was gone for the day. When I came home, they were just finishing up. I like my new shower. Everything’s on the normal and everything’s new. Bath Fitter is good.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Chuc, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: July 12, 2019

I had a relic tub/shower removed and a relic shower removed. I was told the crew would be there at 10:00 a.m. however the plumber showed at 7:00 a.m. Later in the week - after the install - I received a voicemail from Patty (I think) stating the crew would arrive increments starting at 7:00 a.m. So, I blame my cell carrier for that. Personally, I had just got out of bed just minutes before and was ok with it.

The guys showed up in waves and knocked it all out. I thought they would be the up to around 5-6 p.m. but they did the demo, install, and finished by 3:00 pm. TWO INSTALLS! They worked straight through, professional, very polite, and had a great sense of humor! We had a huge storm roll through and Chris and Joe **. worked through it while getting completely soaked. True champs! They both gave me a personal review of their work and I was nothing but impressed. Their work was masterful and definitively polished! I am very happy with the work and the value added to my home! Will highly recommend to friends and family.

Bath Fitter response

Hi William, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: July 12, 2019

My son had a good experience with Bath Fitter and I also like their advertisements. I ended up buying the tub insert and the up the wall, and the fixtures that went with it. The rep I dealt with was wonderful. He listened well and explained everything to my satisfaction. The installation was fine. It would have taken a day but the tub part didn't fit properly, so the installer had to send back for another part. And it took a couple of weeks before he came back out. But now that I have everything installed, it's very fine. I'm very pleased with it. It works well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Pat, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Resolution response: July 15, 2019

The Owner of this location was very helpful in resolving this issue to our satisfaction. He took plenty of time to listen to us (even called while on vacation) and was as upset as we were. We were very impressed by his concern, understanding and professionalism. Things do happen from time to time and you have to give people the opportunity to fix them. He went above and beyond the call of duty. Our bathroom looks beautiful and Rob S is a great installer. Give them a try and tell them that we referred you! You won't be sorry!

Original review: July 11, 2019

My dealings with the Buffalo, NY Office were positively dreadful. The installer Rob ** was good and they have a good product but this location appears to be severely mismanaged. The biggest issue is that I paid them in full upon completion on a Wednesday and the following Monday they charged me a second time even though I was told that they don't keep our financial information on file when I called them on Wednesday. Why was this done and to how many people and what are their procedures for storing and protecting customer's sensitive financial information?

We are a first time and now last time customer. Other highlights: They were going to come to our house on the wrong day, they pulled our installer off of his scheduled 8:00 AM start so that they could help another customer (keep in mind first time customer, $4,000 job). Sales person did not add ceiling to our order so installer was unaware and the fact that they charged me twice. We paid in full July 3rd, Manager returns to work after a Holiday Weekend and the first thing that he does is charge us again? Wow!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gary, we understand our branch has been able to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I called Bath Fitter and did a negotiation and told them to come out. Bath Fitter's reps and the installers were good. I purchased a good quality bathtub. It’s nice getting a new, nice and clean tub. Bath Fitter did a great job.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback June!

Original review: July 11, 2019

Bath Fitter is very good. We purchased the shower and I really like it. I like the feature for hanging on to the bars. The master plumber smoked a lot. He would go out but I could smell it when he came in. But the interaction with him was good. The other guy was very good too.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Richard, thank you for your review. We hope you will continue to enjoy your shower for many years to come!!

Original review: July 10, 2019

Steven ** of Bath Fitter here in southern Utah did an wonderful job installing my new shower. It looks fantastic, and is high quality. It looks absolutely beautiful and gave me so much more room in my shower! I appreciate the great customer service that this company has also.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear Steven was able to provide you with a wonderful experience and a beautiful new shower!

Original review: July 10, 2019

This company took my deposit and won't return any calls. Called my local branch three times and the corporate office twice without anyone calling back. This company is a complete scam. I called my sales person and she doesn't work there anyone. Please don't do business with this company. Contacting my state attorney general today to file a complainant.

Bath Fitter response

Hi David, we have looked into this issue and understand that you have since scheduled your installation with the branch for 7/17. We apologize again for the delays and if there is anything more we can do to assist, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

Original review: July 10, 2019

Everything that was discussed, everything that was promised was delivered without compromise, exceptionally professional, very clean, and left no mess...NONE! We definitely feel upgraded. After attending a Home Show and considering multiple companies to complete the project, we are very happy with our decision to go with Bath Fitter. We recommend them over anyone else to our friends.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Joseph! We are so glad our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: July 10, 2019

I was pleased from start to finish. The salesman, Tony, was wonderful to work with. He was upfront, knew his stuff and was personable. I don’t like when companies try to hide pricing, which is what he did not do. The installer was courteous and careful, doing a wonderful job. The tub that was given to him was wrong, so he ran to get the correct one, which was a relief. The finished product is well done and couldn’t be happier. One thing I wish they had done was told me to take a before and after photo. That would be a great thing to have when I show people how great it looks from what it did before.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kelly, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!! Thank you for your business.

Original review: July 10, 2019

We called Bath Fitter up to get a price and the salesman who came out explained to us how everything would be set up, how everything would look, how it would be designed and how the warranty worked. We were pretty sold on that. It was very informative. They also told us what to do and what not to do. Then they scheduled an appointment for the installation. They came out and got it done. It was pretty quick and everything was good with them. We got the tub with the surrounding walls and we love it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Chester, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction and provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: July 9, 2019

I would like to start by expressing my admiration for the product and the installation. I am however displeased with the space. I admit to having made a misinformed decision opting for this "roll-in" shower replacing our bathtub. Others must take these things into consideration when deciding to install a "Roll-in" shower.

With a "roll-in" shower there is a flexible barrier across the front of the floor which is placed 7 inches closer to the rear wall do to a roll up ramp. There is not enough space for showering normally much less if in a transport wheelchair. The shower curtain must be managed so there is never a fold over the front barrier or there will be mopping to be done when you finish your shower. The corner shelves are pretty but useless for the most part because they are not tall enough nor wide enough to hold normal sized shampoo or body soap dispensers. Alas, my showers are no longer as comforting as they were with our old Bathtub.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Samuel, thank you for your feedback. We will forward your message to our local branch. Thank you for your review.

Original review: July 9, 2019

The house is about 40 years old and everything was wearing out. It needed to be fixed. Bath Fitter was the only remodeling company that I had heard of, other than just absolutely devastating the bathroom and we didn't wanna be six weeks without a bathroom. The sales representative was very informative. He explained our options, what was available and what wasn’t, and he went over it very carefully with us.

The installation team was very professional and polite too. They cleaned up after themselves very well. They were out of here by 2 o’clock and everything was done. They redid all the plumbing and covered the tub with a new plastic insert. They also did the walls and the sliding glass doors. I was very impressed. It is beautiful. I probably harassed the installers a little bit with my conversation but we got along very well. I enjoyed them. I would recommend Bath Fitter to a friend. I like the lifetime guarantee and it’s a heck of a lot cheaper than replacing everything.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Roger, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a wonderful experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: July 8, 2019

Bath Fitter was a recommendation from a friend. We did the bathtub with them and it was an excellent experience. They’re very courteous. The guy came in and professionally did what he needed to do in one day. I like the whole bathroom shower kit that they put in. It has a great quality. I was completely satisfied.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review JD! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: July 7, 2019

I did two showers with Bath Fitter. One is a walk-in and the other is a shower-tub combination, but I didn't do the tub. I made that purchase about two months ago. Their people were all very good and polite. They were on time, they did what they said they were going to do, and they did the work very quickly. I was highly impressed. I like my showers very much and I would use Bath Fitter again.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Daniel! We hope you will continue to enjoy your Bath Fitter units for many years to come!!

Original review: July 6, 2019

I had a wonderful experience with Bath Fitter. I had tried a contractor, but they were unresponsive and they didn’t show up. So, I decided to go through a more professional company. Bath Fitter did an extra total install. They had to put in a drain, put in the shower. Their sales reps were professional and they had everything together and explained everything consistently. The installation team was also very professional and they were on time. I understood exactly what they were gonna do and the timeframe too. The products are wonderful. It’s really good and I am very impressed with the quality. Bath Fitter did a very good job and I’m very happy with them and I would recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: July 5, 2019

Although it has been a few years since I had Bath Fitter give me a quote, I feel inclined to write about my experience. They do not tell you in the advertisement that they do not install over fiberglass tubs. They wanted to rip out my entire bath/shower and install a brand new one for over $7,000. Also, because I would not commit on the day they came, they would not honor my coupon. Then, they hassled me by calling back 3 times and wanted to come again and give me another chance for them to say the same thing.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mary Jane, we are able to install over certain fiberglass tubs however it works on a case by case basis, which is why our experts have to evaluate your bathtub during our free in-home consultation. We appreciate your feedback and if you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I first saw Bath Fitter from an ad on television, and then I talked to an individual that was in the finance association that I belong to that they did work for him. After talking to him, I decided to have somebody come out and talk to us about redoing my mother's bathroom and make it easier for her to get in the shower and hoping it would be best that they didn't have a walk-in bathtub, that we figured with her chair, she'd be okay with the route that we took. And the fact that the corners weren't gonna be caulked and everything was gonna be seamless, we thought it'd be a better way to go.

The salesman had his brochure and he talked to her and went over everything with her also and made suggestions. And everything was very professional with him. He gave us every discount that he could think of giving us and gave us some ideas of his, and then he also took some of our ideas and said, "Yeah, that should work too."

The plumber got there exactly at exactly 7:00 like he said he was gonna be. He started doing the work and he said the other team would be in. I said, "Okay. I've gotta go to up to the restaurant and get a drink," because I gotta let things dry as far as the soldering before he did a lot of stuff in the basement. He said he'd probably be gone by the time I get back 'cause he had to do a little bit of running.

The plumber was gone when I got back, but everything was ready to go. And the installer came for the vinyl with the wrapping to put in the tub. I said, "Where's your helper?" He said, "This is it." He started breaking up the tub and tearing it piece by piece. The plumber said he'd probably be there until 3:00 or 3:30, and he was finished by 1:30. He was very professional and it was a very good job.

My mother is tickled to death. She's 85 years old now and she can't climb up into the tub like she used to be able to, which is a five-inch step. And she said, "I think I'm gonna be in seventh heaven." I even told my wife that if we can afford it, we're gonna look into it for her 'cause she has a form of leukemia and her bones and muscles aren't working real good especially after she gets the chemo shot. As soon as we think we can afford it, I'll be giving Bath Fitter another call.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Tim, thank you for your review!

Original review: July 4, 2019

I had three things done by Bath Fitter. Two in Hoboken, one in DC. Bath Fitter had the molds for this one very unusual bathtub, so I went with it. And it’s made all the difference in the world. My experience with their reps went very well. The ones that I dealt with in Hoboken and in DC were wonderful men and very helpful, too. The installation team was very good as well. I’m 100% pleased. I would use them again. I’ve recommended them to people and I couldn’t be happier.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Merry! We are thrilled to hear our teams were able to provide you with great experiences and complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: July 4, 2019

I liked Bath Fitter's warranty. I bought a tub and shower, and the quality is good. Everything was all good as long as you were purchasing. But after the purchase, they seemed cold. I had a concern and never received an answer. It was about he way the spigot was situated. Instead of straight up, it was to the side. But when I saw the commercial, I noticed that that’s the way it’s supposed to be. I got my answer from the TV commercial. But the installation was perfect. The guy was very nice.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Karen, thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you.

Original review: July 3, 2019

We had the shower installed years ago by Bath Fitter and we decided this year to have a glass door put on. They've been excellent when we had the actual shower installed. It was always kind of a spring to the shower floor in our original shower, and normally, they just do it right over top of the existing shower. But when the technician came out and he felt that spring like we did, he recommended taking that out completely and having a whole new one. They also gave us an idea. I have two bars installed and I have a seat. The built-in seat would've taken up a lot of room in the shower. Because the shower was small and I said it looked like the seat was gonna be big, he said they could always put one that they bolt against the wall that we can fold up. It was same price either way. That really opens up the shower and I just put it down when I'm in the shower.

One of the bolts fell out and apparently there was a problem with the hardware. They came right out and repaired it. They were aware of the defect, but it was after the fact. They didn't know it going into it. They've been very easy to work with and they're doing the best job. It might've cost us a little bit extra, but it was worth it in the long run. Bath Fitter quality is excellent. There's a display in the BJ's we go to and they always come up to us. I say, "I already have one. I love it and I recommend it to anybody."

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Sandra! We're glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: July 2, 2019

Every person I dealt with at Bath Fitter Utah was exceptional. I scheduled the consultation with Shelby (sp?) and she was very helpful. Tyson came to our house and spent over two hours talking to us, gave me the answers to all my questions, educated us on the shower install process and was even willing to breakdown the total estimate so I could see how he came up with the final number. I never felt like he was a salesman, but rather a friend. They were about three months out on installation but then were able to move the install up about three weeks. I wish we would have gotten a new shower 10 years ago (I noticed water under the base coming up through the drain about mid April).

I received another estimate (just out of curiosity, I'd already committed to Bath Fitter) from a competitor shortly after meeting with Tyson and they were $3500 more and made promises that weren't feasible on the final product. A few days before the install, Stephanie (sp?) called to verify the appt. and go over the information I needed for when the installer arrived. Nathan got to our house right at 8am on July 1 and was ready to go. He worked nonstop from 8am and was done and gone by 3:30pm. He was so fast but thorough. I checked on the progress regularly to see how it was coming along and never once did he act like I was an inconvenience. He never cut corners, tore out EVERYTHING down to the studs and the final product is amazing. Both my husband and I could not be happier with the process and the gorgeous shower we have now. Thank you Bath Fitter, I will recommend your company again and again.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: July 2, 2019

We’re very satisfied overall with the services that we received from Bath Fitter from start to finish - with the salesman, the installer and everything afterwards. They came and gave an estimate. They were reasonable and we liked the product. Their salesperson was professional and he did a good job. We had a good experience with Bath Fitter and I would recommend them to a friend.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Suzanne! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: July 1, 2019

Somebody recommended Bath Fitter to me. In May, I purchased their shower and I am enjoying it very much. The salesman was very good and knowledgeable. The installers were very good too.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Karen!!

Original review: June 30, 2019

We had a walk in shower installed to replace an old tub shower. The workman showed up on time and began working right away. He even had to repair something that had gone wrong with the drain pipe into the building. He wouldn't have had to do that, but it guaranteed the finished job would be correct. Overall, they did a great job.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review John! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 29, 2019

WOW! I love my finished tub surround! From my consultant Jerry ** to my installer John ** thank you so much for your professionalism and great work! John was able to install it in half a day and it looks beautiful! He was so professional and efficient! I can't wait to be able to use my second bathroom again. I would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Keisha, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear Jerry and John were able to provide you with a great experience! We hope you will continue to enjoy your bathtub for many years to come!!

Original review: June 28, 2019

We were familiar with Bath Fitter from my mother-in-law and saw some of the job that they did with her and so, we were thinking about going with them. We were a little surprised when we had a three-and-a-half-hour meeting when the sales rep came. He was long-winded but he did good. I bought a bathtub and we didn’t have any issue with anything that the installation team did. We had some stuff in the bathroom and some counters that he put in a box, and he kinda left that but he cleaned up everything else. We have an older bathroom and we didn't remodel the whole thing but we were thinking about eventually doing the floor. They said that we could call them up if we had the floor done, and they would reseal around the tub after the floor had been put in. I have used the tub only once but the rest of my family uses it more and I like it better than what we had, because we had a cracked tub that wasn't good.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Charlene! We are so glad to hear you and your family are happy with, and enjoying, you new Bath Fitter tub. Thank you for your business!

Bath Fitter Company Information