Call toll free

Call toll free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5
Learn More

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

View More View More

Bath Fitter Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 20, 2019

Our remodelers name was Mark **. Mark was on time, polite, courteous and professional. Mark worked tirelessly throughout the day with no breaks working to make our bathroom the one from our dreams. Mark cleaned up after the job was complete so that we could barely notice anyone had set foot in our master bedroom, the only evidence was the amazing bathtub and shower that now sits where the hole in our bathroom used to be! Mark had a path through the back hallway and through the garage to his work truck. I noticed after he left that he also took the time to sweep the garage! Luckily I had already bought him dinner to show my thanks because of the impression he made on us. On top of all of that, the Bath Fitter product is amazing. Now the best shower I've ever been in is mine. Ask for Mark **.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review Caleb! We are so proud to have Mark as a member of our Bath Fitter team. We really appreciate your kind words. Thank you for your business.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I saw Bath Fitter through a TV ad and a friend of mine had done a project with them. I had a tub and an enclosure installed. They came, put the bath in and it was fine. They did it all in one day and I love the finished product. My favorite feature is the curtain rod that curves out which gives me more room in the shower.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Kathy! We are glad to hear you are loving your new bathtub! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: March 19, 2019

When we were in Mason City, Iowa, a bathroom remodeling company had a set-up in the mall and that gave me the idea of wanting to redo my bathroom. So then when Bath Fitter sent me a thing in the mail, I decided to give them a try since they can do all the work in one day. The sales rep who came and talked to me about the remodeling was very good, friendly and pleasant, and easy to talk to. She made us feel at home and acted like she was at home herself. We purchased the tub surround, the bathtub, and the fixtures that came with it in September. The quality of the tub is very good and nice. Every time I step into it, I feel like I'm in one of those motels. When you first see it, it's like, “Wow, is that my bathroom?” Bath Fitter does really good work and the end results are great. It feels like home.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Barbara! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a new bathroom for you to enjoy for years to come. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 18, 2019

Bath Fitter is an excellent company. I had work done by them 10 years ago. I had a good experience the first time, and when I wanted to have something else done, I went right to them. I'm gonna have more work done by them and they're gonna give me a big discount. They’ve done the surrounding in one apartment and they did a tub in the other. And now, they just went back and did the surround around the tub. And then, I'm gonna have them come in and do something else.

The sales rep was very nice, professional and informative. He made good suggestions, answered all our questions and was very patient with us. He did excellent work in explaining everything and offered us different solutions. The installer was there when he was supposed to. Also, he called me when he was supposed to call, and I was very happy with everything. His attitude was very professional. Our tenant said that one corner was coming out and it just got done so I had to call the installer back and tell him to adhere it down. So, he went back. I'm very happy with Bath Fitter's service and I would go to them again.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Beverly, thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: March 17, 2019

They advertised that it takes one day to install but took two days and major damage to our home. The installer poked a hole on our new painted wall and caused a major water leak from bathroom to downstairs kitchen. After spent nearly $5000, it turned out to be a disaster experience. We would not recommend this company to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susie, this is not the type of experience we strive to provide and we'd like the opportunity to make it right. We understand our branch has reached out and scheduled an appointment for March 28th. If there is anything more we can do to assist please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: March 17, 2019

Mark was our installer. He was very professional and had everything done in a timely manner. It looked very nice and made the bathroom look so much nicer. He was very clean and cleaned up the area after finishing. I am not sure who was helping him, but he was also very good.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Brett, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 17, 2019

I wanted to keep my tub and that was not always an option with the other companies and so, I picked Bath Fitter. My interactions with their reps were great. Everything was done on time and the way they said it would be.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Donna, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 16, 2019

We are a property management company and we've been using Bath Fitter for about 10 years. We use them in a wholesaling way to install the liners. This week, we had a project with them and had them do a tub insert. The installation usually takes about three or four hours and we have no complaints on their work quality. Also, our interactions with their customer service have all been positive.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Brandyn, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear Bath Fitter has been able to consistently provide you with a great service. Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: March 15, 2019

My installers did a great job but my shower did not cover the width of the tub. When they were done I had 5" to 6" that my bare floor was showing, The installer informed not to worry that they would fix the gap. The same material they put on the walls they buy on the floor so I have to make sure I have a bathmat rug there or you slip getting out of the shower. I had to go out and buy a new shower rod (they broke the one that was up there). Also I was to get a non-slip bath mat to go inside the shower so you don't slip, well I have been waiting 3 months now and get one excuse after another. When you pay over $8000 for it you should get what you pay for.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Betty, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your shower and we will forward your message to our branch and have them reach out. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 15, 2019

Yes, our shower looks a lot better than it did, however I do have a few complaints. We just got the shower and new walls installed. Not a new tub. First, the guy who gave us an estimate made it sound like we would be getting a new drain and overflow along with the new shower handles and head. Well, that didn't happen and they said that wasn't included. Second, the ceiling was left with two big scratches that are very noticeable as well as a big scratch on the sink. Third, the bathtub was left very dirty after he left. I feel like with the professional work we PAID for, they should have the courtesy of cleaning up a little better. Fourth, they said it would be done in half a day and it took 11.5 hours instead of 5. Bath Fitter claims to have 100 satisfaction guaranteed but when I called to complain, they were not willing to help out with anything. We will not be using Bath Fitter again.

Original review: March 15, 2019

The Bath Fitter installers were all good. They were in and out in a day, and everything was fine. I got the one-piece surround for a rental property, and I'm impressed with the fact that there's not gonna be any caulk seams. I’m happy with Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Leonard! We are glad to hear you are happy with your new Bath Fitter unit. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 14, 2019

I used Bath Fitter on a previous bathroom so I knew about them. I like their product and I had them put in a tub liner. I didn't want the full enclosure. I had one before and it needed some service. I like the service so I went ahead and got another one. But the process was interesting. The first guy came out and told me that the tiles were not good enough for them to put the liner in. They would tear off the tile and they'll put in our tub liner. I said I was not interested in tub liners so that didn't work. He didn't follow up through all of that once I said I wasn't interested in tub enclosure. The first guy shouldn't have been so insistent on trying to sell me the tub enclosure. I told him that if the tiles were bad, I would replace them. It was an apartment that I rent out, and it was vacant so there really was no emergency about this thing.

I went and had all the tiles replaced. I then called Bath Fitter back and they sent out a different salesman. He checked the tiles too and said that they were strong enough. They took measurements and they ran through. I gave them the deposit and I didn't hear back from them for a very long time. That kinda irked me. I'd used them before and it was a shorter callback time. I don't know what happened to my order. Finally, someone came out, did some more measurements then a couple of weeks later, they came out and installed the thingliner. The installers came and I expected them to be done quickly. They showed up on time early in the morning, did their thing then called me later in the day for the percentage. I went over and looked at it. Their guy gave me the instructions not to mess with it for a couple of days. He also told me the cleaning instructions about what to use and what not to use on the surface. That all went smoothly.

But it could have been quicker as it stretched out over a number of months. It could also have been a little bit friendlier. But we got the job done. I liked the product and I'd use bath Fitter again. But I'd tell others to know what you need before they get there. You probably wanna do that with any home improvement-type salesperson. With bath Fitter, as long as you get through the sales process, the installation is fine. If you are dealing with Bath Fitter, they do get it done once they rip out what they're going to rip out. They just replace it. Once they do that, it's good. I was satisfied.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Peter, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was ultimately able to ensure your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business!

Original review: March 13, 2019

Everything was good from purchase to finish with Bath Fitter. I was remodeling, and because of their price, I went with them. Their installers were professional. They cleaned up everything after they completed the job. I've had Bath Fitter for about seven months now and so far, I love it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Keith, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Thank you for choosing Bath Fitter for your remodeling project!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I've known about Bath Fitter for a long time and I've heard that their reputation is really good, so I decided that they were the right bathroom remodel company to go with. I purchased the shower and the tub from them. Everything was good with the rep and my dealings with him were excellent. He was knowledgeable and friendly. The installers were very professional, clean, efficient, and very good. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Karen, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: March 12, 2019

The ads on TV were what drew me to using Bath Fitter versus another bathroom remodel company. I'm happy with the way their products are. The bathtub and the enclosures that I purchased from them are beautiful. But I have covers over my radiators and I've had water heat, and the covers do not fit. I had somebody come and look them over. At first, the rep wasn’t very helpful. He asked what was wrong with the covers. I said they didn’t fit and when I would have to take the covers off to clean and vacuum my radiators every few months, I was afraid that I was gonna scratch the tub. But he couldn't see anything wrong with the covers and he said that we would have to call. I asked if the problem was gonna be fixed and he said that somebody would call me. But that was the last that I heard from them. Nobody ever called me and I haven't heard anything from anybody.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Estelle, we're happy to hear you are loving your new bathtub. We would be happy to help ensure you receive a follow up call. Could you please send us a private message with your zip code so we may locate the branch you did business with? Thank you!

Original review: March 11, 2019

One of my neighbors had work done by Bath Fitter and he highly recommended them. They did a wall enclosure and put a new tub in for me and I was very satisfied. Everything was done the first time and they did everything very well. The whole project took about four hours. The salesman and the installer were very good.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Don! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I had my tub done first by Bath Fitter because they were the cheapest one at that time, and now, I had them do the bathroom wall over the tub. Tony, the man that first came out that I talked to, lied to me twice, but the rest of the reps were nice. Everything about the installation guy's service was good, and the job was finished on the same day.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lola, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 10, 2019

Updated on 03/24/2019: If you read my earlier review, you are aware that customer service is incompetent. I said I used every product on the list that was safe to clean the Bath Fitter. The response was try every product on the list. And it was marked as in process of being resolved. I am here again to state that not a thing has been resolved. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I told you, you only have yourself to blame if you disregard me.

Original Review: This thing is a POS. Years ago in a different house, I installed a Tub Surround that I bought at Home Depot. Easy as pie and we loved it. Skip to last year. My wife decided to do the Bath Fitter because of our good experience with the Tub Surround. I was away on business, so she had them install while I was gone. It looked great. Great job installing. Perfect. One week later, we tried to clean it. They give you a list of trusted products to use for cleaning. We bought the top 3 most expensive products because we wanted to keep it beautiful for as long as possible. Nothing worked. It kept getting dirtier and dirtier no matter how many times we tried to clean it. We tried every product on the list. Nothing worked. So we called customer service, who said a representative would come have a look. 5 weeks later, this clown showed up and told us that it is ruined. Keep in mind, from the second week, we were calling and asking for tips on cleaning it.

Lady on phone suggested filling the tub with hot water and vinegar because sometimes there is a film that needs to be removed. It worked, but the next week, back to the cleaning nightmare. Now months later, clown tell us we have ruined the entire thing, due to not cleaning it often enough. The clown had the entire story. And still we get his assertion that it is ruined. The only fix now is to RIP it out and buy a Tub Surround from Home Depot. Do not buy this product. Move on and don't look back. Complete waste of money.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, we're sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with the maintenance of your bathtub. Bath Fitter products are usually very easy to clean, our suggestion would be to try cleaning it again, maybe using a different product on the approved cleaner's list and replace any damaged silicone. Please let us know if you are still having trouble and we'll be happy to help further. Thank you. https://www.bathfitter.com/Media/Default/Maintenance/English_List_of_household_cleaners.pdf

Original review: March 10, 2019

Bath Fitter did a good job in putting a liner in my bathtub. The reps we dealt with were fine. The liner looks nice and if it stays that way, we’ll be happy. It was a good experience and we were glad we had it done.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review William! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 10, 2019

Bath Fitter did some work for me years ago. This time, my shower was shot and since they were here before, I thought of using them the second time. I purchased a whole new shower. The sales rep who helped me was very nice. He explained everything very well. The installer was also wonderful. He worked his butt off and seemed to go way beyond what he maybe had to do to make things right. He was here from 8 o'clock in the morning to 8 o'clock at night and he did the whole job by himself. I like the new shower. I would go with Bath Fitter again.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for you review Linda! We are glad to hear your second experience with Bath Fitter was as good as your first. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 9, 2019

Bath Fitter is a great company and I’ll hire them again. I know that. I've also referred them to everybody I can. We initially looked into the reviews and Bath Fitter seemed to be the best. We called them and got a surround in our tub. Other than being really nice and helpful, the representatives were great people to work with. And we had a really good experience on the installation with them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased you hear you had a wonderful experience with our team. Thank you for your recommendations and your business!

Original review: March 9, 2019

Richard and Lisa at Kingston Bath Fitter were AMAZING! They worked within my budget and managed to work within my quick timeframe. Highly recommend them to anyone wanting to update their bathroom. The whole process from purchase to installation took about 2 weeks! Courteous and professional - 5 stars.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our Kingston team was able to provide you a great experience! Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 9, 2019

Everybody else other than Bath Fitter would be in my house so long and I don't have that kind of time so I got them. I got a shower unit through them with four-tiered tower and the product is good. The only thing I have to say is that I do clean it every week, but the silicone that they use, there is like some little black spots that I can't remove. I don't know if it's mold or what. But they're not getting any bigger. I just don't know why it doesn't come out even with Tilex bleach.

It was just one man who did the installation and he was very fast and efficient. I like the way he did his work. He was very neat and he had it done in two days. He was also very forthcoming. I had just come off from a long trip and I checked in on him every once in a while. He didn't mind if you watched him do the work or not. I like the way he redid everything. Because we had some mold issues he had to take out a lot of stuff. I was happy and satisfied with the work.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lawrence, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear Bath Fitter was the perfect fit for your remodeling project. We'll pass your concerns about the silicone over to our branch and have them reach out. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 8, 2019

"We had a great experience from the first contact at the Allentown Fair to the finished installation. The salesman was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I can't say enough good comments about all people we dealt with. The installer was awesome very detail oriented and pleasant. The end result is excellent. We are both very pleased."

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review James! We're happy to hear you are loving your new bathtub!

Original review: March 8, 2019

Carolyn, Candace and Mike **, simply the best at communication, professionalism, courtesy and workmanship. 10 STARS!!? Highly recommended!! We love our bathroom tub/shower and wouldn't go anywhere else for their product and service. Top notch customer service and they stand behind their warranty.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Jennifer! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with an amazing experience! Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I would totally recommend Bath Fitter to anybody looking to get a new shower. I knew of a few people that got them put in before, and I had a friend that was a contractor who said we might be better off going with Bath Fitter. I like them. The price was at par with whatever anybody else would do it for and they could get it done quickly in a day. They removed the standing shower that was in there, and they put a new one in. The Bath Fitter rep was a good dude. He worked with me on the price and he was knowledgeable. He explained what was going on and all the benefits of it. And I called on Tuesday. He was here on Wednesday, so he was quick. He did everything he could do.

Bath Fitter response

We are thrilled to hear Bath Fitter was the perfect fit for your remodeling project! Thank you for your review Jared!

Original review: March 8, 2019

Our bathroom was almost 30 years old and the tub was disgusting. We had a gentleman come out and do the presentation. We ended up getting a tub insert and I'm very satisfied. The Bath Fitter reps came for measuring. After that, the installation was one day and it was great. The guy was wonderful, clean and fast.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cynthia, thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear Bath Fitter was the perfect choice to update your bathtub after 30 years. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Bath Fitter solved our bathtub problem in a very efficient and professional way. They showed up when scheduled and cleaned up after their work was finished. We are very pleased and would highly recommend their services. Thank you Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kimberly, thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your warm feedback! Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 7, 2019

My sister-in-law was very pleased with the bathroom remodeling that Bath Fitter did for her. At the time, the bathtub was leaking into my family room, so I called them as well. Their rep came out, talked to me, and gave me an estimate. He was very knowledgeable and good. He sold me and I purchased the tub with the walls that go all the way up the ceiling. Then, it took about eight weeks from when I signed on the dotted line until they came for the installation. That is a long time but the installer came when he said he was gonna come and worked until it was done. So, I was very pleased. Right now, I need to do another bathroom but I don’t wanna use Bath Fitter for that because I want the whole bathroom done and they only do the tub or the shower. All in all, Bath Fitter did a great job and the tub looks good. I also like the lifetime warranty.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Darlene, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I saw a Bath Fitter commercial on television and I liked their price. The rep was a nice guy, took the time and talked to us. He guided us in all their options. I got a new shower five months ago and the installer was professional. It was a fine experience and the quality of work was good except that there was a squeak in the floor. Not long ago, a guy came and said that was how it worked.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Betty. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our team. Thank you for your business!

Bath Fitter Company Information