2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.4/5 (145 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
  • Demolition-free remodeling
  • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
  • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

My experience with Bath Fitter was great. Everything went very well. Bath Fitter had their list of references that they update every six months. I recognized a name and called a girl scout friend. Then, I found out from somebody else at church that they really liked Bath Fitter before they sold their house, and it increased the value of their house. We had a bathtub and a shower done. We had two bathrooms done.

The sales representative, Bill, was an absolute sweetheart. The installer really knew his stuff. My husband and I went out to outback and my husband looked and said, "Oh, whoever did the caulking here didn't know what they were doing." The caulking in our shower and bathtub are like dead-on good. If there is any question like, "Where do you want this part, where do you want that bar," he came and got me and we talked it through. He stayed until the job was done.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Debra! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!! Thank you for your business.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I was at the Huntington Mall and there was someone there at the booth and I filled out a paper. And Bath Fitter called me the very next day and somebody showed up. There were three people I dealt with. The salesman came, he was fine and then, someone else came and talked to me. And then, the installer was very nice too. I was real pleased. I bought a walk-in shower. I had one-piece bath before, so they took it out and they fixed the walls so they could adhere the acrylic and install it to the walls. I was pleased with it all.

When the house was built, a scald-proof faucet on the tub was put in. So, you couldn't get the water mixed up to a certain temperature. I had little granddaughters at the time, and it didn't get hot enough for me. And then, I've had two knee replacements, so it was hard to get in and out of the tub. So, that's why I like the walk-in shower. I get a good, hot shower. I have a shower everyday, and sometimes more than that.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Carol! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Resolution response: Sept. 10, 2019

Even before my review made it up here on CA the manager at BF had come out and seen the issue and assigned the work which was done quickly.
The bathroom looks great and I'm very pleased with the work.

4/5 is based solely on the price being a bit high, but I did choose that path. Time will tell if it was a good choice, but for now I do recommend their work.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I chose Bath Fitter based on the very professional presentation and "Lifetime Warranty". This in spite of being just under $3000 more than other bids (though not really for "equivalent materials" - I really like the idea of a form-fit acrylic wall). The installers were polite, on time, and worked hard to get all installed in one day, which they accomplished except for needed a 2nd visit from the plumber due to a mis-matched part. The local manager himself came out to touch up sheet rock, paint and some of the caulking and inspect the job.

While inspecting it I noticed there was a gap between the top edge (acrylic) and the wall (sheet rock). The gap goes most the way around and is really bad in the corners. It is almost an inch above and right of the shower head and more than an inch at the back corner. I checked my walls with a carpenter's square and they are pretty close to square; much closer than the acrylic. It appears the acrylic was either folded in the wrong place or the plywood they put behind the acrylic is thinner than the sheet rock (the plywood filled in where the old tub insert was, but does not go to the top of the acrylic) which would cause the acrylic to bend out. I am hoping this can be resolved as the bathroom looks great and the plumbing and fixtures are top notch. I have a pretty good video showing the gap but am not sure how to load that to this site.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear our team was able to resolve everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the to reach out!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I knew that Bath Fitter was fast but I didn't know that it was so expensive. I had a tub and I had that taken out, and put in a stand-up shower. I started in May and they put it in by the end of July. The sales rep was great. He was a good salesman and he really explained everything and he convinced me even though I didn't wanna spend that much money. I felt like he knew everything. He showed me the product and other products like what other companies would use, and I was impressed with it.

The installer was a nice guy. He cleaned up and he put a cloth down so as not to track in. I’m in a condo in an upstairs unit that doesn’t have an elevator, so he did really well. He worked straight through. I tried to get him to eat some lunch, but he said he wouldn’t wanna stop. The process was fast. You never think you would use the word beautiful for a shower, but it’s beautiful. I’ve had friends come over and they all say that too.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Neta! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I like Bath Fitter's baths better. The texture and stuff of the product they had impressed me the most. They installed a walk-in shower about five months ago and it was great. I’m crippled, but I can get in now and get a shower every day.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Sandra! We are so thrilled to hear you are loving your new shower! Thank you for choosing Bath Fitter for your remodeling project.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

We got a tub and the surround from Bath Fitter and we liked that it was done in one day and we didn’t have to destroy our house. It worked out perfectly. The sales representative as well as the installation team were really good. We had somebody come back out and finish caulking it after I had the bathroom painted and I was impressed with his professionalism.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Noel, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

We got two bath stalls from Bath Fitter and their sales rep prepared us for everything. Two guys came for the installation. They came in different times. One came a little later, so I got to work with the one to start with. And then he went away and the other one came, and I got to finish up with the other guy on the other one. So, that was okay. It went well. But under the tub, it flexes a little bit and that worries me.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! We will forward your concern to our team and have them reach out to address it. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I called Bath Fitter and got a very nice rep. I knew what I wanted so there wasn't a whole lot to explain, but the rep explained the product details okay still. I got their shower. The installer was very good and polite. He explained things and got the work done in one day. I like my shower. It's of very good quality.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Pat, thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

My hairdresser used Bath Fitter to do her bathroom. I saw it and it looked nice. So, we thought we would give it a try and the sales rep was very nice. We got the bathtub and the walls in the bathtub back in May and we love it. It’s very nice.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Debbie, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are still loving your new Bath Fitter tub and hope you will continue to enjoy it for many years to come!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I've heard about Bath Fitter a long time ago. And then we were in need of remodeling and I'm too old to do it myself, and they were the next best thing. We had a complete install of a bathtub and shower. It took them two days to put it in. The guy that installed it, and all of them really, were very well-informed and did an excellent job.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Carl, thank you for sharing your experience! We hope you continue to enjoy your unit for many years to come!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

I went to a home show and thought Bath Fitter would be a good company to use. I was satisfied with the round tub and the doors I got. It took about eight hours for them to install. And everything was fine.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Lynn! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

On 6/15/19, Scott **, a salesman for Bath Fitter, came to my home to sell me a newly installed shower. During that time, I seriously and repeatedly specified how I wanted this work done while my son and I, and our German Shepherd guard dog, were on vacation, and Scott assured me that the shower could be installed in one day.

He was supposed to schedule the install on the Monday after we had left for vacation, we left on August 2, 2019, and the Monday after was August 5. He told us that we would need to have a custom door installed to fit the shower and that they would have that man and company come in the same day to measure, but he couldn't guarantee that the custom doors would be installed by Friday and assured me that if not it would be completed soon there after. He also kept saying, "But I think we can have it finished by your return, I just can't guarantee it." There was also a damaged part of the wall next to the shower that I wanted repaired at the same time, and Scott assured me that they would fix it as well.

On Thursday, August 1, where we had to take our guard dog Tara to be boarded with her trainer in Raleigh, we stopped by the Garner Bath Fitter Store to view the chosen design there and make sure everything was okay. I spoke to a lady with dark short bobbed hair, and there was a younger ** girl there also. I looked at the same design as I had picked out with Scott, and the dark haired lady came up to me and began asking me if she could help. I told her who I was and that this one, a beige design was the one I picked out.

Right away she corrected me and said "No, that's not the one you picked out, it's a white tile." I corrected her immediately and stated "No, it was a beige color, I didn't pick a white tile." Worried, she told me "I'll go and check in your file and off she went to check. She came back and said "You're right, you did pick the Pearl color," and she admitted that I was looking at the right design. I told her, worried, "Can you make sure the installers install the right one please?" The lady stated, "Yes, don't you worry, we'll make it right." I wasn't so sure, but hoped that she would.

On Friday, August 9, my son and I returned home, and where I was excited to see my new shower and use it for the first time, I was majorly disappointed as it was not nearly finished. The shower was only half done, there was no glass surround, and no doors installed. Not only that, it was not the right design I had chosen with Scott, the salesman, and it was marked a "Pearl" color on the contract, but what they installed was white tile. Even worse, the damaged part of the wall, where it was green in color and looked moldy, was not repaired either.

I called up to the Garner store and I was hugely upset, and asked why they hadn't finished the shower, after all, they had an entire week to do so. They never did give me any straight answer that I could make sense of, and they hadn't even contacted the installer for the custom doors at that point in time to install them. I was very angry and they said they would get in touch with the installer and get back to me. I was fuming that I tried to complain up the chain of command, I was that upset and angry. See emails back and forth.

Tracey **, regional manager, sent me an email dated Saturday, August 10, 2019, the day after we came back off of vacation assuring me that she would get all of my issues addressed. She said she would call on Monday. I sent her a reply email back on Sunday, August 11 at 10:39 am, when I came off of my twelve hour night shift taking time not to go to sleep, and responded to her email. I offered to keep the shower they had began to install but not finished, and they could reduce the cost by 50%, which they refused to do. Tracey alleged that I had to pay an extra cost for Pearl, but Scott had clearly checked the "Pearl," color and the total cost was $8996.

I had put $1000 down for a deposit which left a balance of $7996. I then stated that in the email I would pay, with 50% off no more than $3498 balance. They refused it. At no time was there any indication on the contract, nor did Scott say there was any addition for the Pearl color. I corrected Tracey in her errors, I reminded her of how their advertising was false in that they hadn't met one promise or assurance as indicated by Scott or their advertising, that there was now a question of breach of contract, and fraud, where I was promised something that they didn't deliver and they took money in deposit of those assurances. I also let her know that, as an RN the amount I was losing when I had to take off from work having not been able to sleep during the day in order to continue handling this mess. Where they refused a discount of 50%, I dropped it down to a final offer of 15% which they agreed to.

At that time it made the remaining balance a total of $6647.0 left to pay. In this same email from Tracey **, dated August 13, 4:28pm, she agreed to the 15% discount, and she asked me what day was good for me to have the custom door installer come and install the doors and the glass. I told her Thursday, August 22, first thing in the morning. I stated I wanted the installer, and the custom door installer to be there no later than 09:00 am.

On Wednesday, August 14, 9:25 am, Tracey sent me an email stating her contractor Tom would be coming over on Thursday, August 22 to fit in the marble tops to the shower, and she stated that she would confirm that the custom door company will be there on the 23 to install the glass doors and the glass surround. I let her know that was not acceptable, that where I can't sleep during the day, that means I can't go to work at night and they both need to come on Thursday and finish the shower.

I called, and they got to the point now where they see my number and don't pick up the phone and let it go to voicemail. Even though I had previously left voicemails they either call me back and don't leave a message, then when I call them back upon waking up to get ready to go to work, I either leave them a voicemail or they don't pick up the phone upon seeing my number and send me to voicemail which only infuriated me further than before. I let Tracey know that the shower had to be completed "In its entirety," on Thursday and anything more than that was not acceptable.

On Thursday, August 22, at 08:06 am, Tracey sent me an email stating I had not stated if Friday would work for me regarding the custom door men coming to install the glass. Obviously, she didn't read my email where she would have determined that I wanted the shower finished on Thursday, and it was at this time that she informed me that the marble, now installed on the half finished shower, had to sit for 24hrs before the glass people could come and install the glass. She stated the sealant had to "Cure," but mentioned nothing of this in her previous email. Tom, installed the final marble, he did a good job, and came early in the morning, but still the shower was not completed, and again, having come off of a night shift, I was tired, and now, again, I was terribly angry and upset.

I tried to call Tracey on the number she gave me and told her how upset I was, and angry too, she threw Scott under the bus by telling me that he was "Dishonest," that he "Lied," to me and the she had talked to him about these things. I told her it didn't matter, he represented Bath Fitter, and, therefore, that makes Bath Fitter responsible. I called Scott and left a message that she had said this about him and how she threw him under the bus, I also let him know that her acknowledging such a thing to me was totally unprofessional on her part and only served to lower my opinion of her to unfathomable lows realizing how despicable she was and is to have divulged such a thing to me. There was never any apologies worth mentioning anywhere of the mess Bath Fitter had caused, only from Scott.

On August 22, at 10.19 am I sent an email back to Tracey and told her that, just like government does to contractors that don't hold up their end of the bargain, for every day I don't have a completed shower, I am going to continue to deduct 10% off of whatever the current lowest balance is at that time. I informed her that, where the current balance is $6647. - 10% (664.70) = $5,982.30 balance currently owed as of August 22 for not having the shower completed again. I also told her that, if it's not completed tomorrow, August 23, I will then owe $5,982.30 - 10% (598.23) = $5384.07 remaining balance and that each day the shower is not completed I'm going to take off another 10% until it is either completed or the balance gets down to 0!

My phone rang a couple of times after that email was sent, but it rang once each time and quit, not giving me enough time to answer it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done talking and negotiating. On the phone when I first called her, she tried to renounce her responsibilities, as promised by Scott, where they said they would arrange the custom door company to come in and install the door and windows and put it on me, and I put her straight telling her that was a breach of contract and that it was her responsibility to complete that as initially indicated both on the contract and in communication by Scott. She hung up on me at the time where I was so angry and upset at her.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Linda, thank you for taking the time to inform us of your situation. We are really sorry to hear about the delays you’ve experienced and your frustration over the response received from the local branch. Customer service is important to us, we are looking into this matter so that we, along with the area development manager for the North Carolina territory may best assist you.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Two Installations. One was flawless, THE OTHER WAS TOTALLY BOTCHED. They failed to seal the drain and have not bothered to do anything about the damage to our home. I can just sense the mold growing!!! Didn't properly seal the handle in the shower either. Guys bragging how good they are, and I come to find my garage flooded. The neglect on an install is shameful.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Van, we are sorry to hear about this issue as this is not the experience we strive to provide. We have passed your message along to our team and they will be in touch shortly to assist further. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Everything was installed correctly, and I'm very pleased with everything that got done. The Bath Fitter installers did very well. It was a two-day project, and everything was cleaned up and explained to me. And then I did the painting and all the light fixtures.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Paul! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I've used Bath Fitter before. I own a house in Illinois where they redid a bathtub and unit for me. Recently, I got walls, plumbing & a shower rod from them. I liked their products and I really didn't look at any place else. But their salesman didn't follow up with anything. He made it sound like Bath Fitter was a family-type thing and they care about their customers. That was not really what sold me, but that was his promise. He said he'd stay in touch throughout the process but I didn't hear from him after the sale. I also noticed a couple nicks on the ceiling after the installation. I can touch that up with touch-up paint, though. Other than that, the installer did a great job. The bathroom looks very nice and I'm pretty much pleased with it.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review Rogeria! We really appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

We just had Bath Fitter take out our 20 years old tub and replace it with a walk in shower with sliding glass doors. These guys are amazing. If you call in for a remodel in Indiana ask for Matt ** for a in house consultation and once you are ready to buy and install yours ask for Jerry for install. I wish I could post photos. Jerry left our house clean and didn't leave anything behind. His workmanship was super. The people, the cost, the product and the install is far above anyone else. They did it all in 8 hours. I wish they offered Bedroom Fitter, Kitchen Fitter and Livingroom Fitter. Fantastic job team. Thank you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ali, thank you so sharing your great experience and these photos of the process and final product!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Do not use this company unless you want to get a cheap product at a premium price that takes MONTHS to get installed. That whole installed in less than a day thing is a gimmick, not at all accurate they might actually get the work done in 8-12 hours but what they don't tell you even when you ask is that it takes them 60-90 days to actually show up. And even after that the product isn't usable. I am over 90 days on my shower remodel, and it's still not usable. I make calls to the company and they never return my calls. I am fairly convinced they got the sale, and then couldn't possibly care less after that. Terrible product, Terrible Service. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Darron, we're sorry to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has not been a positive one. We have passed your message along to our local branch so they can reach out to assist further. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Bath Fitter came in and removed my old tub/shower unit and installed a new shower. The work took about 8 hours total and looks great. The price is a little high, but you get what you pay for. They are highly professional and do what they promise. I would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone. Quick and easy process all the way around.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Blair, thank you so much for sharing your great experience!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Got a free quote to fit a tub, salesperson said he had to cover sidewalls, replace faucet, huge upsell job on his part, my small job was quoted at $3900. What a joke, when I said let's just fit the tub he said by code he couldn't and had the right to refuse to do it, I said, "Fine. I refuse to use your services." The house isn't even that old... Scam central... Avoid at all costs.

Bath Fitter response

Hi CC, We take great pride in our 30+ years experience, our exceptional customer service and our limited lifetime warranty. We would like the opportunity to look into this matter further however we cannot find your information in our system. We have sent you a private message to discuss further. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I got my tub surround about 13 yrs ago. Today I had Josh in to redo the caulking around the tub because it had come out. He was very pleasant, professional and skilled. I would also like to say that he was quite wonderful with my 6 y/o who can be quite the chatter-box. His multitasking skills were incredible. He answered all of her questions, without missing a beat of what he was doing. The job looks great! I must say, I didn't think that I would still be getting the same customer service 13 yrs after the initial install, but I am so impressed! I highly recommend this product and company to anyone who is looking to revamp their bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Amber, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Bath Fitter's history made us go with them. Everything they do, they do right. I don’t care how much it costs. We were looking around to see who was gonna do the job, and who could do it right. They know tubs and how to interface them with your existing stuff. And they did a perfect job, too. The sales representative at Bath Fitters was kind, and we had a good and very comfortable interaction.

We purchased a bathtub and the installer was good. He could interface with us, joke around, and still be able to stay at-task. He was one guy and he did the whole job. And he knew everything! He’ll teach you everything. He knew all about anything that had to do with plumbing, with making things plumb, how to retrofit, the dry wall, the painting, the finish work, and the tie-end of the window. I was like, “How’d this guy know all this?” It was amazing! He did a great job! We love our Bath Fitter tub. It’s perfect. And the hardware they used, as far as the shower is serious. It’s no joke. It’s not cheap. It’s very high-quality. I really like the completeness of it. They go all the way to the ceiling. They wrapped around our window. You feel very good about it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Randall, thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

We purchased the shower, the shelves and the grab bar from Bath Fitter in May. The sales rep was knowledgeable and able to answer my questions. The installers were very good as well. They finished in one day. Quality is good except that we got a nail hole through our ceiling going into the basement which took a chunk of the plaster off.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barb, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

A gentleman from Bath Fitter came around and talked to us. He went out of his way to help us and show us what he had. He was here for several hours, and he did a good job. We got a tub and a shower in one bathroom, and then we got a different shower in another bathroom. Two installers came and they were great. They were very informative. One of guys took one and a half days, and the other one took pretty much two days. But the handles on my shower door sticks out real far, and the door would only open so far.

The installer was going to come over and look at our next-door neighbor, and he said he was gonna get us another handle that was shorter. So I thought he said that as soon as they did the installation at our neighbor, he would have a fellow come over our house and put on the handle. But I don't think my neighbor got anything installed yet. Other than that, they were good. Everything went fantastic with Bath Fitter and we're really enjoying it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Randy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Several years ago I Met a Re-Bath salesman. He came to my home, showed what they could do. Gave me a bid, I gave him a $700 Deposit. He said the crew would be out in 4 days. Nobody showed up. I called, got voicemail. A week later no return call. This went on 6 more weeks. Calls going to voicemail, no return calls. Finally 3 weeks later I got a check back for the $700 With no explanation. In Feb. 2018 I stopped at the Bath Fitter's showroom, met Rick ** “a great person”. He showed me around the beautiful showroom. I saw and got some great ideas of what I wanted. Rick scheduled a salesperson to come to my home. Steve came and showed some of the styles but was not sure if the hand shower I wanted would work, but I placed the order.

Two days later I stopped at the showroom again and met Jessica. We went in the showroom and I saw a couple things that Steve hadn’t talked about. Jessica was great, helped me change and add the couple things I liked. Two days later Mark came to remove the old tub, add new sub floor and install a shower, then he cleaned the whole bathroom. He is very friendly and a great guy!! The shower is beautiful. Everything is working great. After a years it still beautiful. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND BATH FITTER TO ANYONE!!!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Mike! We love hearing from our satisfied customers!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

The gentleman from Bath Fitter that came out, Mark, sold us on Bath Fitter. The installer, Cedric, really wanted to do his best, and he did. He was very conscientious about his job and his work. And he was really great. My experience was very good. I love Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jan, thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

My mom had some work done by Bath Fitter and it was a really nice work. And this was many years ago until I decided that it was time to do something, and Bath Fitter was the one. I like the quality of work that they did for me. I ended up buying the hot tub and shower. The interactions I had with the sales representative at Bath Fitter were great. He was very informative of the product, the people that he works for, and the company. And that was encouraging as well. And then, installation team knew what they were doing. They did their job, and it was job well done.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Nancy!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

We got the handicap shower from Bath Fitter, with two handlebars and a seat that folds up. The bathtub was removed. Everybody loves it. Everybody thinks they're in a hotel when they come to our house. The installation team was very good and professional. I’m very happy with everything so far. Everything is nice. I love it. I’m very satisfied.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Hubert, thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter shower!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I am so VERY pleased with my experience using Bath Fitter. From beginning to end, employees were friendly, helpful and professional. The installer, Dan, an extremely personable man, was here from 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. and worked without a break until the job was completed. He told me what might happen, what could happen and what would happen during the process. I am TOTALLY satisfied and pleasantly surprised with the final result.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joan, thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear our team was able to keep you informed throughout the whole process and provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I’m 110% satisfied with Bath Fitter. We were offered a discount if we were to sign up for their services and we got a new shower. The sales representative, James, was very nice as well. He came and explained everything, gave me my options and everything went well. The installer, Joe, was very professional and very on point. Everything was done perfect. I can’t say enough about the bathroom. I love it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Betty, thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

My wife made some inquiries about some other outfits that were advertising, and she talked to somebody that had Bath Fitter do theirs who said that we should get Bath Fitter. We ended up getting a shower with grab bars and shelves, and the sales rep had no bull and was not high-pressure. The installer was excellent as well. We’d recommend Bath Fitter. In fact, my wife already has to a couple people we know.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Bath Fitter Company Information