4.48/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Bath Fitter

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2017

2983 Bath Fitter Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

Bath Fitter replaced our shower stall. The first person I spoke to at Bath Fitter was very receptive and so we set up an appointment and they came in. The rep was very friendly and we then made up our mind to do it after we spoke to him. The best of them all was the guy who did the installation. He was also friendly and he vacuumed and cleaned up all his stuff after he finished so the place was as good as new. They all were very respectful of our home, did a real good job, and worked with my schedule, which was good. I will use them again if I have something else to replace. It was an easy purchase and easy installation and I would have wished it was a little bit cheaper, but I love my shower right now.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patricia, we're thrilled to hear that you love your new shower! Customer service is our priority so we're very glad to hear that the staff were friendly, accommodating, and knowledgable. Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience and thank you for recommending us! Please share photos on Facebook!

The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Several years ago, Bath Fitter put in a new insert over my old bathtub and we were happy with that. Now, at my age, I wanted a shower that I could step into and they made it very nice. Everything was upscale but I would like to have another lower handle put on.

Hi Veronica,

Thank you so much for writing about your great Bath Fitter experience! We're so happy you love the finished product and know that with our lifetime warranty, you'll love it for life! We would love to help you with any add-ons so please don't hesitate to reach out to your local branch. We would also love for you to share photos on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter, so that everyone can see the final outcome! Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I had a leaking faucet that was leaking from the tube that Bath Fitter had installed. This tube had been installed in 2010. We called them on January 10, 2017 to repair the leak. They sent a tech out on January 11, 2017. The tech stated that the part have to be order and would be in on January 13, 2017. On January 13, 2017 the tech got started at 2:00 p.m. At around 7:00 p.m. he called in another tech to help him with the bolt that he had stripped. At 9:00 p.m. the tech ran out of the house to turn off the water because he had broken a pipe under the tube. He called out another tech to help him with fixing the pipe. Around 11:00 p.m. the tech came out to let us know the job was complete but do not turn the water on till Saturday night because the caulking needed to dry.

The next morning my wife turned on the hot water and then the cold. The cold water was only dripping. We got the supervisor to call in a local plumber to fix the problem. He state that he was not going to repair the mess that they have done. They didn't even put a cut-off valve on the cold water. Around 5:00 p.m. Saturday another plumbing company came out to look at the problem. On Monday the plumber came out to repair the mess that Bath Fitter tech had cause. All this for just a leaking faucet.

Hi Michael,

We're so sorry to hear about your situation and we appreciate you reaching out. We've passed your concern to our customer care team who will directly handle the problem with your local branch. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to make this right. Don't hesitate to reach out with further questions.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

Absolutely LOVE my new walk-in shower! The installer was so courteous and kept me apprised of how things were going throughout the installation. He arrived when he said he would (which is rare in this day and age), and finished in 2 days. I've already recommended Bath Fitter to three people!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Teresa, your review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your wonderful experience. We're thrilled that the installer was so helpful and efficient and that you love your new Bath Fitter. Thanks agin for sharing and for recommending us to your friends! We'd love to see photos of the final product on our Facebook page!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

We bought the house 28 years ago and we had re-caulked the tile a few times. And I'm older, so for me to get down and to clean and scrub whenever I would do it, I'd be really sore for the next couple of days. So, my husband and I decided one day to take a ride to a local site that does bathroom where people pick out the product and they have a contractor come out. So, we walked in and looked at what we like. And that same night, I went on the computer looking up ideas for the bathroom. And I decided because Bath Fitter had a lot of good reviews, to call them and whoever I spoke with could not be any nicer on the phone. He was also informative.

We set up an appointment for the next day and the sales rep who came out was not a pressure salesman. He was amazing. He went in the downstairs bathroom and looked at the panel in the back where we had our valves and he said "there's some mold here." I didn't even know there was any mold. I told him I don't like the idea of putting a tile. He said, "No. We are taking all the tiles off. We'll clean it up and we'll put a whole new wall. We have to because there's mold." So, then we went upstairs and looked in our bathroom. And he said, "Well, you don't have mold." But I said I would like to have the tiles all removed. And he said it's not a problem. He also gave me choices of what our selection is and was here for a really long time. We went off, took the different samples and it matched.

And then the gentleman who came out did the first bathroom one week. And we requested him and he came back the following week and did the other. It's been a month and I love it. I'm really glad that we went with Bath Fitter. Then, my daughter, May, ended up calling them, too. She was here the night that the sales rep came out. And they got a house that they bought and it's a little older, so they were thinking at doing their bathroom.

When the guys also came in to measure, they said, they're also going across the street. It just so happened, one of my neighbors also called Bath Fitter. So when I told my husband that I have a question with the height because our tile didn't go as high as the door frame, he said, "No problem. I'll go across the street and ask them." So when they were done, they came back. And it was fine in the end. But they couldn't have been any more patient and very accommodating. So as far as I'm concerned, it was such a good experience. I would recommend Bath Fitter.

Hi Eileen,

Thank you so much for writing about your positive experience with Bath Fitter! We could not be more thrilled to hear about your positive experience--from the inital consultation with the sales rep to the final installation with our technician, the process went very smoothly. Thanks again for taking the time to share your story and thank you for recommending us to your daughter! We would love it if you shared photos of the final product on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter, so that everyone can see! Thanks again.

-The Bath Fitter team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

I had my tub installed back in early 2016. There is a couple cracks in it!!! Unreal. So I called over two weeks ago and have not heard a word back yet. They needed a day to get someone out here!!! Wow. It needs to be fixed and the first thing outta their mouth was "what do you clean it with". Really it's junk and I want it replaced.

Hi Niki,

Thanks for reaching out and we are so sorry to hear this about your tub. We have contacted customer service and passed on your note. They will reach out to your local branch on your behalf to get you the help you need. Please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2017

Initially, I had a guy from Luxury Bath come in, but we didn’t get a good feel for him. He was a nice guy, but he was a high pressure salesman. So when we found Bath Fitter is on a website for Quakertown Community High School in Quakertown, Pennsylvania and since they support the school, we gave them a shout and sought a request. I hadn't hit send yet and somebody was calling me already so it was that quick. Their salesman Joe was right upfront. He wasn’t pushy and he sold us exactly what he felt he would put in his own home. He shot us a price and we liked it. He then followed up just to make sure everything went well and he did well by us.

We did the tub insert for the whole bath and then we did the shower insert with the glass doors for our master bathtub. The installers were great and I didn’t even know they were here other than realizing we have a new bathroom. Chris the installer got here on time and he was well-mannered. Our bathroom before had an almond color with a dark blue. We're now with all grays with white appliances. I walk in there in the morning or at night and I feel like I'm at the local Holiday Inn because I'm thinking this isn't the bathroom we had. It looks completely different so it's really nice. If I ever recommend Bath Fitter again I'd like to have him as the installer because if I'm putting my name behind into one of my friends, at least I know what kind of work my friends are getting.

Hi Jerry,

That's fantastic! Thank you so much for writing a positive review--we really appreciate the time you took to share about your wonderful experience. We love hearing about a wonderful transition and your remodel is no exception--your tub probably looks better than one at the Holiday Inn! We're also thrilled to hear that the installer was professional, efficient and effective. Thanks again and we would love for you to share photos on our Facebook page (@OfficialBathFitter)!

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Jan. 14, 2017

Bath Fitter was great from beginning to end. The fellows from Bath Fitter were delightful! The person who did the measurement was very helpful and the installer was like superman - he could just jump over walls. I would recommend them.

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your positive experience! We're thriled to hear that your Bath Fitter turned out beautifully and that the process was quick and efficient. Thanks again for your kind words and for recommending us! We would love for you to share photos on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter!

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

From the first visit by a Bath Fitter representative to the final installation, the process was smooth. Each of the 3 representatives who came to the house (initial assessment, a technician to measure, and the installer) was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about their product and the process. We were very pleased with the 'new' tub/shower and very glad we made the purchase to enhance our home.

Hi Donna,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review about Bath Fitter. We're so pleased that you had such a wonderful experience and that you are happy with your new tub. Glad to hear that the process was smooth and that the installer was knowledgeable and efficient. Thanks again for writing!

The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I recently tried the company Bath Fitters to install a new bath tub as well as some fixtures to go with it. I must say that Bath Fitters met expectation that I had. The product and installation was perfect. I am totally satisfied at what was conveyed and done. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a company capable of doing a great job for bathroom remodeling.

Hi Mr. Shafer,

Thank you so much for writing about your wonderful experience with Bath Fitter! We're thrilled to hear that we met every expectation and that the final product turned out perfectly. Thanks for sharing your kind words and thank you for recommending us! Please share pictures on our Facebook page!

The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I'm not able to get in and out of the bathtub by myself anymore. The nurse from the Veterans Administration said I needed a walk-in tub and that I needed to get bids for those, so I did. First of all, I'm not spending that much money on a bathtub that I might not be able to get into or out of in a year, so we made the executive decision to go with a walk-in shower, which saved them a significant amount of money, instead of getting the walk-in tub like the VA told me. I got bids from multiple companies ranging from $6,000 all the way up to $20,000 for what we wanted done. But because I knew an installer from Bath Fitter and liked the quality of his work, we made the decision to have Bath Fitter remove our tub and install the shower.

Because of my disability, the VA helped pay for the purchase, as well as with the paperwork nightmare and the approval process. But it took close to six months to get the grant money approved, then we had an install date two weeks later. I told Bath Fitter I'm disabled and I'm sitting around the house, so if there's an opening in the schedule, they can just call me. We had the installation relatively quickly and didn’t have any issues. The work was phenomenal. I needed specific parts in specific places, and the difference in price for the exact same thing was just amazing.

That's why I tell everybody I know not to mess with trying to call these other companies that will rip you off, and I tell them that with Bath Fitter, they don’t have to worry about anything. There are a couple of companies out there that are cheaper, but if I want a shelf, the price goes up. If I want a double shower head, that brings me up. Add a shower bench and the second shower head, and it all clicks up, and it's really not that much of a difference in price point by the time you add all of the extras in. The safety bars that I had to have were literally half the cost from Bath Fitter as they were from the competitor.

The other one, the American Standard, had a lifetime warranty. They all have the same type of jets and draining system where I have to sit in the tub until the water completely drains out, but I wasn’t spending that kind of money. We started on the bathtub, then started getting bathtub shower conversion bids from the same company. It ranged from $5900 all the way up to $18,000. But Bath Fitter came in at $7200 and that included the bars that I needed and the doors with a shower curtain that I wanted because I can stabilize myself better with the doors.

The work done cost me roughly $500 out of pocket so I got a bargain. With other companies, the process of ripping off the old bathtub, disposing it, and installing the shower would have an astronomical cost. I still have to get the floor and the wallpaper done, the toilet being the vanity, put back in, and the tiles installed, but the shower itself is phenomenal. I got what I needed and that’s all I wanted. I couldn’t ask for a better installer or a better sales rep. What I got is well worth it. I don’t need someone to hold my hand while I'm getting in and out of the bathtub, as I can get in the shower by myself, and that makes a difference.

Hi Carmel,

Wow, thank you for your positive review! We are so happy to hear that you love your new tub and we appreciate you taking the time to detail your wonderful experience. It truly makes our day that you can now move in and out of the tub without any help. We pride ourselves on our fair price point and we're glad that you were pleased with the entire process. We hope you share photos of the final product on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter, so that everyone can see the beautiful new tub! Thanks again.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I had a fantastic and absolutely fabulous experience with Bath Fitter. I've seen their ads on TV and then when I was at a carnival, I've stopped and talked to a guy there and he gave me a coupon for 10% off. When they called me, I decided to go ahead with it. I purchased a walk-in shower last November and the rep and installer were very nice and sweet. The installer worked right along while I was home all day long. I would recommend them to anybody.

Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for detailing your experience and giving us a positive review. We really appreciate the time you took to write about the installation. We're so happy that you're satisfied and and would recommend us! We hope that you share photos of the final product on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter so that everyone can see your new tub! Thanks again.

Resolution response: Jan. 13, 2017

After contacting channel 10 the company agreed to return my deposit.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

Order taken 11/19 2016. No work has been done. Requested cancellation by mail to receive deposit back, spoke to rude owner who was sending a legal form to sign on 12/22. No form has arrived, still no refund.

HI Gail,

Thank you so much for reaching out and we are sorry to hear about your situation. We've been made aware that customer service has reached out to you directly and will connect you to your local branch.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

We had a tub shower put in by Bath Fitter in late 2014. Recently, one of the panel walls appeared to have shrunk and broke the caulk seal at the top. I called and asked for repairs and was told to expect the repairman on Dec 30, 2016 at the specified time. The repair person called on the 30th and advised he had to tend to an emergency, and would call the next day (Friday) and arrange to repair the seal. There was no call back on Friday (and the tech admitted today he did not make the call).

I called again in January to re-set the appointment and was given Jan 6 at 11 am. At 10:30 am, the tech was not here so I called the company and they had the tech call me directly to advise when he would be here. The tech called back and advised that the office had not communicated with him (or vice versa) and he could not be here until somewhere around later today (time unknown). I advised him that this was unacceptable. I specifically asked for a date and time he could commit to and he finally settled on a date 12 days out from today. Office communication seems to be really lacking with this company. If I were doing this over, I would avoid using Bath Fitter.

Hi Maury,

Thanks for writing and letting us know your difficulty to get a repair on your Bath Fitter. We have passed your note onto our corporate customer care team and they will personally handle the problem. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make it right—let us know if you have additional questions!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

My wife and I had a contractor that was going to remodel our bathroom, but they didn't want to deal with the tub part. We also tried Lowe's but they were just nuts. So when my wife heard a Bath Fitter ad and said one piece sounded good, we decided to call them. They then came to make measurements, and everybody was friendly. We got a shower tub liner and the installation team has been very professional. But our contractor got held up and we couldn't proceed until the bathroom was ready. It wasn't Bath Fitter's fault so the experience still went very smoothly.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review! We are very happy to hear that you are satisfied with the final outcome and the installation team was very professional. We'd love it if you shared photos of the final product on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter! Thanks again!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Timely installation, very complete. Exactly what I ordered. Good cleanup at the end. Very clean during the installation. Did exactly as outlined. Have used for several weeks, and no complaints. Have showed to several neighbors and recommended.

Hi Larry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're thrilled that you had a wonderful experience and are so pleased with the installer and the final product. Glad to hear that the installer kept everything clean throughout the process! Thanks again for writing and recommending us-- we would love for you to share photos of your Bath Fitter on our Facebook page!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

From the beginning, the process was effortless in getting an estimate to remove our master bathtub and replace with a full walk in shower. The installer was amazing and did a wonderful job in two days, even staying late the first day to make sure he could finish completely on the second day.

Hi Marcie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're thrilled that you had a great experience and are so pleased with the installer--that's wonderful that he went above and beyond to get the job done. Thanks again for writing and we would love for you to share photos of your new shower on our Facebook page!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Bath Fitter replaced my bath tub with a shower unit on Dec. 20, 2016. Scott is an awesome installer cleaning and communicating throughout and helping me make right decisions regarding placement of hand set, shelf and hand bar. I was able to order what I wanted and got what I ordered and the finished product looks the way I expected. The job was finished to perfection and in the timely manner that was promised. I couldn't be happier! Thank you Scott and Bath Fitter.

Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're thrilled that you had a wonderful experience and are so pleased with the installer and the final product. Thanks again for writing and we would love for you to share photos of your new shower on our Facebook page!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

Completely professional experience from start to finish. Everyone involved on the Bath Fitter side down to the installer was first class. The one day installation process was smooth and schedule accommodating. Installation was flawless and the install area was left spotless. A supervisor even visited on the install day to ensure satisfaction. Very pleased. Finished product looks sensational and is very much as advertised.

Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're thrilled that you are so pleased with the installation process and the final product. Glad to hear that the installer kept everything clean throughout the process! Thanks again for writing -- we would love for you to share photos of your Bath Fitter on our Facebook page!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

From the free in-home estimate to the installation process, our Bath Fitter experience to have our downstairs shower replaced was very pleasurable. So much so, that we are having our bathtub replaced in the master bedroom too! The finished product is beautiful! The shower is easy is to clean and maintain. Each member of the Bath Fitter team (Andy, Chad and Tim) was professional and knowledgeable about their products. We highly recommend anyone who has been considering redoing their bathtub and/or shower to give Bath Fitter a call.

Hi Jim and Judy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're thrilled that you love your Bath Fitter and are so pleased with the team and the final product. Glad to hear that everyone on our team went above and beyond! Thanks again for writing and recommending us-- we would love for you to share photos of your Bath Fitter on our Facebook page!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

We have had 2 showers installed at 2 different times of this past year. We had the same installer both times. He did a wonderful job. He was efficient and friendly. He completed the work in a day and a half. The bathroom was clean and all debris was removed from the property. All the other team members from sales to measurement techs were also friendly.

Hi Patricia!

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're thrilled that you love your Bath Fitter and are so pleased with the team and the final product. Thanks again for writing -- we would love for you to share photos of your Bath Fitter on our Facebook page!

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

We had an old tub/shower removed and replaced with a new Bath Fitter shower stall. Product looks great. Installer did an awesome job from start to finish... only took two days. He even cleaned up each day. I would say the total cost is higher than we expected, but with the quality and lifetime warranty, I think it is worth it.

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're so glad to hear that you love your remodeled bathroom! We're happy that the installer was so diligent and that you're pleased with the service. We would love for you to share photos on our Facebook page!

The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

The tiles on the sidewalls of my bathroom were cracking. I liked the guarantee of the glove fit that Bath Fitter gives their customers so I went with them. The sales rep was very communicative and I bought the shower wall and the tub from them. I'm pleased with the service.

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're so glad to hear that you love your remodeled bathroom! We're happy that the sales rep was so helpful and that you're pleased with the service. We would love for you to share photos on our Facebook page!

The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

Our home was built in 1972 and it’s about time to remodel our bathroom. The sales rep gave us the remaining information that we needed and we called Bath Fitter and went from there. I'm very pleased with the work that was done. It was clean and the installer was in and out in one day which was what Bath Fitter said they can do. He was running late and he still did a good job and got everything done.

Hi Mathew,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're so glad to hear that you love your remodeled bathroom! We're happy that the sales rep and installer were so helpful and the job was completely quickly and left clean. We would love for you to share photos on our Facebook page!

Thanks again,

The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Some years ago my husband and I used Bath Fitter for a mobile home bathroom that we had. So we decided that they would be the best route to go when we bought a house and the bathroom was looking shabby. We got a tub and a shower and the sales rep was very nice and courteous. Then we had one guy come out for the installation. He did an excellent job and was very efficient. It's a little more expensive than other Bath Fitter people but it was well worth it.

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're so glad to hear that you love your remodeled tub/shower! Happy that the sales rep and installer were so helpful. We would love for you to share photos on our Facebook page!

Thanks again,

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

Avoid this company! Bathroom has been unfinished for 2 1/2 MONTHS. The job was not estimated properly. Instead of one day install, it was 3. But the caulking job was done so poorly, it needed to be redone - twice! Three different workers couldn't get it right. I have pictures. Problem still not resolved.

UPDATED ON 01/02/2017: The local dealer has now sent $500 as a final settlement. They will not make the job right. The walls were caulked 3 times, each worse, due to walls not being cut to fit. The amount of caulk is too much and is already peeling. Project started Oct 14. We held back $500 upon payment, so now have $1000 to hire someone else to fix. Our loss of work days 6-7, due to having to watch them. The head company is aware of the buy off, I guess they approve of this level of customer satisfaction.

Hi John,

Thanks for writing and letting us know about your Bath Fitter experience - we apologize for any difficulty and would love the opportunity to fix it. We very much appreciate your feedback. We have passed your information along to customer service who will be in touch with both you and your local branch. Please continue to update us and don't hesitate to reach out with further questions.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

The quality of the work was A-plus, the initial salesperson (Bruce) was very polite and professional, and we were amazed that the work was done in the time promised. We love our new bathroom! We will be calling you back for our second bathroom soon, so thanks Bath Fitter. The finished product was well worth the time and money.

Hi Dennis and Zandra,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We're so glad to hear that you love your Bath Fitter and we look forward to helping you with your second bath remodel!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

We moved in at the Cambridge, so we decided to have our bathroom remodeled. It was not adequate here, so we decided to go with Bath Fitters. We purchased the shower and the representative was very kind and nice. The installation team was excellent, too.

Hi Lea,

We're thrilled to hear about your experience with Bath Fitter. Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I like the end of it but the installer forgot one thing... he left a hole in the outside wall of my bathroom. Well I'm not too happy with that. He was very nice and did a good job. It's just one thing he didn't finish. I'd like to know if he is going to come back and do the job completely!!

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for writing and letting us know about the hole in your bathtub. We have passed your note onto our corporate customer care team and been informed that customer service has called you personally and is handling the problem. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make it right—let us know if you have additional questions!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016
The installer could not have been better. He was professional and efficient. My disappointment was with the 1 day install. He tried to do it but the surround was not ready. If you read my postcard I wanted Bath Fitter because this is a 1 bathroom house with 3 people residing. Ok it did help that it turned out beautifully.

The financing was another story. I made a call to the salesman the day after I signed the contract to make sure that if I did not pay the balance after 3 months I would not be charged back interest on the 3 months payment. He told me, "Not at all." This was not the case when I spoke with HRAC. They told me I would be charged back the interest. I found the reps at HRAC were not professional and could not answer all my questions about the payments.

Hi Donna,

Thanks for writing and letting us know about this. We're sorry about any inconveniences you've been facing. We've sent your situation and contact information onto our corporate customer care team and someone should be in touch. Please let us know when you hear from your local branch and if you have any further questions.

Thanks again!