Call now
4.51/5
Based on 558 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call now

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 14, 2018

3183 Bath Fitter Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 30, 2017

We had a great experience with Bath Fitter! The salesman spent a lot of time with us, was able to give us a great deal with financing! The installer is excellent in what he does!!! We went from a tub/shower to just a shower and it is huge! Very easy to keep clean. We are so happy!!!

Hi Linda,

Wow, thank you! We couldn't be more thrilled that you are so happy with your new Bath Fitter. Customer service is so important to us--we're so proud that our team went above and beyond to ensure you loved the final outcome. Please share photos on our Facebook page, @OfficicalBathFitter! Thanks again for sharing.

Original review: May 29, 2017

I’m very satisfied with Bath Fitter and I have recommended them. We saw them first at an outdoor show when we were at the civic center. We wanted to do something different—take our shower out of our master bedroom and replace it. My husband and I decided and had a good conversation about it. We’d get something that's going to last and perform like it should. We liked what we’ve seen with Bath Fitter and we’re okay with the price. We purchased from them around the end of March because we wanted to do it before I had surgery.

We had a nice time with the Bath Fitter’s sales rep. He was easy to contact and he knew what he was talking about. He told us everything that would go along with the remodeling and how everything would be done. And it went in steps. The installer was also courteous and knowledgeable. He was able to answer any question we had at the time. Every time that he did something, he told us what was going on. He cleaned up after himself too, he was even afraid to drop one piece of paper. Everybody who sees our shower wants to use it. Everything has held up fine as well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Deborah, thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience. We're so happy to hear that not only are you very satisfied with your experience, but you would recommend us to others. Thanks again for your 5-star review.

Original review: May 26, 2017

Bath Fitter has a warranty and gets everything done in one to two days which helped us decide to go with them. We've been already through the shopping around since my daughter has been through this a couple of years ago and we can't afford to be without a bathtub for a week or so. We bought from them a bathtub, shower enclosure, shower and the walk in shower about two months ago. Their sales representative seemed to be knowledgeable and helpful with the options. The installer gave me good information and he's very professional and polite about anything that you ask him he had the answer for. He did a really nice job. I'm satisfied with them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Charles, thank you so much for writing about your wonderful experience! We are so happy that after a long search, you choose Bath Fitter and are so happy with your new tub. You're right--our no demolition process means that your remodel is done in as little as one day! Thanks again for sharing.

Original review: May 25, 2017

Bathroom turned out beautiful as we expected and the installer was professional, courteous, friendly and completed the project in a timely fashion in spite of small installation problems which arose. We are extremely pleased and have already recommended your services to others.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Phillip, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that our team was so professional, friendly, and effecient. We hope you share photos of your new remodel with our fans on our Facebook page! Thanks again for sharing your experience and recommending us to others!

Original review: May 25, 2017

The first one we had from Bath Fitter was a tub several years ago and until now it has been working fine. The second one was a shower we bought last March. In each time, we had new ones installed. Their rep was very good and he answered our questions. It was just one man that did the shower installation, and he worked very hard and he was very good! However, it took a long time to get the shower put in. I had to call the salesman and ask what was going on and why we hadn't gotten it after a couple of months. He got right on it and they put it in about a week later. Other than the length of time that it took for them to make it, we had a very good experience with them. They also called the same day I called them and then the salesman came right away. Everything else went fine.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Judith, thank you for ordering not one, but two tubs from Bath Fitter! We're very happy that you're a repeat customer and we appreciate you writing such a wonderful review. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to contact customercare@bathfitter.com. Thanks again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: May 24, 2017

I am well pleased with the outcome. Bathroom has a completely new look (Tub, Surround, and Wainscoating). Can't say enough about my installer Adam. He was very helpful and informative. I had checked my sister-in-laws before I ordered. She was well pleased also. Would recommend you to someone else.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your raving review! We are so happy that Adam was helpful, hardworking, and informative. We're thrilled that you were so happy with our installation that you would recommend us to others! We hope that you share photos of your beautiful remodel with us on Facebook. Thanks again!

Original review: May 24, 2017

Their product(s) are pretty good, however, their customer service is horrible. I need a few things done to my bath tub that they installed some time back. I ended up speaking with a lady named Beth from their office that serves Delaware County, PA. She called me from a 717 area code. Now before speaking to Beth, a different lady told me on May 18, 2017 that Monday, May 22, 2017 was open for scheduling an appointment for service. That day was bad for me (at first), then I called back the next morning and ended up speaking with Beth and was told that the 22 was not available, and that the 26th was. I explained to her that I was back to work on the 26th, and that I work Monday - Friday day work.

Her response was as if to say, "Oh well". I asked about weekend hours, and she said that they only work Monday through Friday - also day work. Now I am unavailable during these days/times probably for several months, unless I take a day off for this service. When they were selling me the product, they always accommodated my work schedule as far as showing up and giving me their sales pitch. Once they sell it to you, it's like, "Who the hell are you again?" or "No we cannot come out on a Saturday". All the reasons to avoid this company because they will not end or flex one inch for the customer after the sale is complete. If you have a job, you're screwed getting service unless you waste vacation days or pretend to be sick and call out. Even banks and car dealerships have evening and weekend hours.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Michael, thank you for reaching out and letting us know about the problem. We have passed your message to our customer service department and they will be in touch with your local branch. Thanks for making us aware of your concern.

Original review: May 24, 2017

We've been hearing about Bath Fitter for years. There was a mall kiosk years ago, you see it on TV and read about it in magazines. We had the same cost from a private person who was going to re-do the tub but we liked the actual product from Bath Fitter versus just putting in another tub like we already had. So, we had a new tub put over the existing. Everybody that we have talked with on the phone versus the gentleman who came out and gave the introduction spiel along with everybody that we dealt with already was very nice, knowledgeable and they answered all of our questions. They were easy to get a hold of and stay in touch with.

The installation team was also great, and they cleaned up their mess. They knew what they were doing and they told us about how long it was going to take and they were close to what they said. They were nice as well. I was a little hesitant until we got the final product, and I was really happy with the overall look of the tub in the bathroom. It's a lot easier to clean too. I would do it again if I had another project.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Peggy, thanks for sharing your Bath Fitter experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that everyone was so knowledgable, efficient, and clean. Your review means a lot to us and we are so happy that you would use us again for another project! Thanks again.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I went to get Bath Fitter based on our neighbor's recommendation. We had our shower completely redone and had a seat installed in that. The sales representative was very nice. He explained everything to us and also answered all our question. The installation guy also explained everything that he was doing and gave us directions how to use everything. So we had a good experience. We're happy with Bath Fitter. They were very helpful in helping us make decisions about things.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susan, thanks for sharing your wonderful Bath Fitter experience! We're thrilled that you had such a great remodel and are happy with the final product. Thanks again for letting us know!

Original review: May 21, 2017

Bath Fitter took out our old fiberglass bathtub and replaced it with a shower stall. It took about two months for them to install it and they were excellent. They also had professional representation. Gene, who is one of the installers, answered a couple of questions for me and he seemed like he was going about his work very efficiently. Bath Fitter's product is excellent, the installation and the installer were excellently done. Although it's kind of pricey, we're extremely happy and satisfied.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Eugene, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that you're extremely happy and satisified--customer satisfaction is so important to us and your 5-star review means the world to us. Thanks again for letting us know about your positive experience!

Original review: May 20, 2017

Bath Fitter is an established company while these other companies are just starting to pick it up as a sideline. I'd rather go with the experienced company and technicians because I was bit by a siding company who wasn't able to install my windows properly and I ended up having another company come in. Hence, I went with Bath Fitter for their reputation.

Less than six months ago, I had my bathtub replaced and I put a new shower in. Bath Fitter's sales reps were very business-like. They came in and explained the product, and the installer did exactly what they said he'd do. He made sure that the plastic was done so that he would walk on it and he didn't have to worry about dirtying the carpet. I talked to him and he went through the checklist. He told me what he was doing and explained the whole process. I wish I had taken into consideration that we replaced the old shower head with one on a long hose. It's fine where he put it but it would be better if I could have had another six inches higher. But he was professional and he did well. All the way around, it's been a good experience and if I had to, I'd do it again. I've seen the Bath Fitter reps even after I've had my tub installed. They're still appreciative that I did business with them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Andrew, thanks for sharing your wonderful Bath Fitter experience with us! We're so happy that you love the final product and are so happy with your new shower. Thanks for your wonderful review and for recommending us--we're so happy that if you had to, you'd use us again!

Original review: May 19, 2017

We are very pleased with our new tub and tile surround that was put in by Bath Fitter. The entire experience was well-orchestrated and professionally done. I would definitely recommend them. From the time that we first set up the appt., until the job was completed, Bath Fitter kept us informed of the progress. They were always on time. We couldn't be more pleased.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lois, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We couldn't be happier that you are so pleased with your remodel and would recommend us to others! Please share pictures of your beautiful remodel with us on Facebook! Thanks again for your glowing review.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Resolution response: June 13, 2017

This is an update to my original review. I was called back by management of the Bathfitters that gave the original quote. I gave him specific examples of what was said and how aggressive the sales associate was. He said he would talk to his salesman and said it did not sound like his salesman. He sounded concerned and he sounded like he wanted the feedback to better his business. I have not completed my project as of this publication. That being said I am now getting calls from Corporate Bathfitters telling me that they have a senior technician specialist that can come out to my house and re-evaluate the original quote and perhaps give me some other options to reduce the price of the original $7,000 quote. In their words this expert has an eye for detail and could see things that regular salesman might not pick up on. I explain each time they call that I can not afford $7,000 and they can feel free to send me another quote in the mail so we are not wasting each others time. They insist they must re-measure, go over options, etc. I am now totally convinced that the senior technician specialist is just be a more persuasive salesman. I am disappointed in actions of their corporate office. (they have called now 5 times). I am only taking these calls to help you, the consumer understand how some businesses operate. If you take the advice of my original publication and elect to get other quotes as well, don't be surprised if you are called back with a possibility to save money on a different quote. One might ask why was I not given the best price the 1st time.

Original review: May 17, 2017

The sales associates was on time with his presentation material as expected. I made it clear upfront that he was the first of a few quotes I would be getting. Throughout the presentation I made this clear several times so there would be no hurt feelings at the end, which there was. Towards the end he has upset that I was not going to make the purchase that evening. The quote was for close to $7,000 with 10% off if I ordered that night he said. In the beginning of the presentation he said all customers pay the same price if they get the same items. What he should have said is all customers that order the same day of the presentation pay the same price.

As he went through all the benefits of the one stop shop, I could see some clear benefits to having no middle men if there is a problem. For the price that they were asking I will be having a stall and shower installed by a reputable home improvement company that I have researched and they are licensed and in good standing, it will not be seamless but it will come with a warranty. The salesman will lead you to believe there are not other reputable places out there and most all close within two years. I would agree that some companies are like that but again, do your research and get multiple quotes from licensed, insured, BBB approved other companies.

My advise to you if you are considering this company is to do your research on what it cost to replace your tub and shower or whatever else that you will be having done to your bathroom with at least 3 licensed, insured, and have some longevity in the business as well as BBB approved. Then weigh out the advantages of a seamless surround wall and acrylic material to those that you have gotten quotes from before making your decision. Shop around no matter what the salesman tells you.

I would also suggest that older folks have representation from their sons and daughters at the presentation so you are not led to believe that you need this shower for safety reasons. I am pretty sure you have been showering or bathing all your life so this is not a miracle tub. Although there are some nice safety features at added cost (more than the $7000 I was quoted). They again are not the only game in town (get your quotes before you buy whatever you decide).

Original review: May 17, 2017

We contacted Bath Fitter Winnipeg, Manitoba to renovate our seasonal bathtub. We mentioned we experienced 'shifting' in our residence. We were strongly recommended to discuss this with their consultant since shifting was not covered with their warranty (no mention of this on their invoice/brochure... one sentence in an email). We discussed this with the consultant. We provided examples of the severity of shifting. We delayed authorization of the installation until he further discussed our concern with another employee of Bath Fitter. We received a phone call assuring us that the one-piece unit would be suitable for our residence. We used the bathtub for 2 months and then closed-up our seasonal residence. Seven months after installation, there were several cracks where the wall/bathtub had separated.

We contacted Bath Fitter Winnipeg and were told that this was not covered in the warranty. We mentioned we were aware of this, but the consultant, prior to installation, deemed the product suitable. Although Bath Fitter was going to repair it for a 'one time fix,' we were seeking a long-term solution to this problem. We contacted the Better Business Bureau in Winnipeg as well as Consumer Protection Office due to questionable business practices of this company. We trusted the judgment and advice of their consultant prior to the installation. We are now contemplating Small Claims Court. Besides having the one-piece unit deemed suitable for our seasonal home, Bath Fitter omitted informing us of the "high volume/ common service calls" until 7 months after the installation. We are disappointed with Bath Fitter Winnipeg and would not recommend this business to other consumers.

Updated on 06/27/2017: It is now over one month, and we have not had any resolution with this Winnipeg company. We have been mislead by this company and their consultant. A business such as this should not be permitted to conduct business with consumers. We remain dissatisfied with Bath Fitter Winnipeg, Manitoba and do not recommend this company to anyone based on our negative experience and poor customer service.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cam, thank you for reaching out. Customer service is aware and handling the issue directly. Thank you again for expressing your concern.

Original review: May 15, 2017

We were quite pleased with the ease of ordering and the courtesy of the installer. All of the details were handled professionally and the work was finished when expected. We would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone looking to upgrade their existing bathtub.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susan, thank you so much for taking the time to write a rave review! We are so happy that you love the outcome and would recommend us to others! We hope you share pictures of your beautiful new bathtub on our Facebook page. Thanks again!

Original review: May 15, 2017

I looked at other companies but Bath Fitter was the best, and I had a fabulous experience. From the guy that I talked to at the home and flower show to the guy that came here and signed me up. They were awesome. They answered all my questions and explained everything beautifully. During installation, one guy came. I watched him all day long and he did a marvelous job and explained everything he was doing. I definitely like their product -- the tub and the surround, the best. Bath Fitter was great to work with and I would recommend the company highly. I have told a few people about it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patricia, thanks for taking the time to leave a rave review! Customer service is very important to us, as is taking the time to fully explain our process and ensuring a perfect installation. We are so happy that you would recommend us to others! Thanks again.

Original review: May 15, 2017

I saw Bath Fitter at a vendor show. They had a display there and I liked what I saw. Also, a person at church had it done with Bath Fitter and she said that she would highly recommend them. I don't like being pressured into anything but the sales rep was a very nice and honest person and I could tell he was genuine. He actually had a love for the Lord. I could tell that he was a Christian. I liked his sincerity and if he says this is a good product, then I'm gonna go have a go with it. And if he says this is the best price he can give me then I know that it is. He was basically one of the reasons that I went ahead and purchased 'cause I don't purchase anything on the first night of anything. I got the tub and shower.

As for the installation, the guy came and he measured. And we had a low header, only an inch between that and the shower doors. I said, "If there's any way that you can cover the seats, we could actually take that out." He was a very genuine person too. He was very honest and he told me what we could do. I told him that had I known that, I would have ordered that right off the bat. But he said that the sales rep doesn't know that. Only the person who actually installs is the person who could actually make that decision.

So I was just glad that he was able to tell me that and we went that route. I have no complaints, only high regards for them and recommendations. So when he came the day to install it, he said he didn't have the materials to go ahead and take the header out but he came back the following week and took the header out and made it much brighter in there. And it was able to be covered with some of the acrylic. And it made a much nicer job. I'm very well pleased.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Roberta, thank you for writing about your wonderful experience with Bath Fitter. We are thrilled that you have such high regards for us and our recommendations! Thanks again for taking the time to share your positive experience and letting us know how happy you are with the final product.

Original review: May 14, 2017

We purchased a tub and the whole surround thing from Bath Fitter a couple of months ago and it went well with the sales representative. The installation guy was finishing up when I got home from work so it was perfect. I'm very happy with the tub and it looks great.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Brenda, thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review! We're very happy that you love your tub. Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions. Thanks again!

Original review: May 14, 2017

I had an old tub that had been reglazed and repainted, but the paint was coming off. I saw a TV commercial for Bath Fitter, and it looked like the thing that I needed done. So, I purchased the tub a couple of weeks ago, and everyone from sales was very pleasant. They were on time, and if they were going to come earlier, they would call ahead and check to see if it was okay. They explained everything, too. The installer was also very good. He did it all by himself. The day he came, our power had gone out at 4 o'clock in the morning and he said, that it was not a problem, and that he has everything he needs. He was interesting and impressive. Bath Fitter is a great product, and I love it. I wanted the non-slip finish on the tub and I got it. So, I don't have to deal with those rubber mats anymore, and I'm very happy about that. All-in-all, it was a great experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Arlene, we're so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for your positive review and we're thrilled to hear that you love your new Bath Fitter!

Original review: May 13, 2017

I had a great experience with all of this and the install. The guy that did my install, Joshua **, was very pleasant and very knowledgeable. He did a great job in explaining when he was finished. I would recommend your company to others.

Hi Terry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. We really appreciate your kind words and are so happy that our wonderful team went above and beyond! We hope you share photos with us on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter!

Original review: May 13, 2017

I had to have the tile replaced and get a new bathtub. I have seen Bath Fitter's work and it is very nice so I thought that it was the best way to have the whole thing remodeled. I got in touch with them and bought the tub, shower and the walls. It was all very good and smooth from start to finish. Everything was perfect.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you love your new Bath Fitter. Don't hesitate to reach out with questions. Thanks again!

Original review: May 13, 2017

We were shopping at a fair when somebody gave us a Bath Fitter card and my husband talked to the person there. They had someone come to the house and do the quote for the job. We made the purchase for the tub in October and didn't get it put in until January this year. There was only one installation guy and he was nice and very good at cleaning up after himself. The cost was a little bit higher than what we wanted but the tub is turning out to be very nice so we're happy with it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your wonderful Bath Fitter experience with us! We're so happy the installer was clean, efficient, and hardworking. That's fantastic that you are so happy with your new shower. Thanks again for sharing!

Original review: May 12, 2017

EVERYONE, from Jimmy **, Hannah, Brian and the master installer Craig were polite, caring, great to talk to. Craig worked his magic like he was working in his house. Drop clothes on the steps and in the hallway. We are very satisfied with the job... Out of the park!!! Will tell ALL of my friends and family about Bath Fitter, thank you for doing what you said you would do, it's a pleasure doing business with everyone.

Hi Bruce,

Wow, thank you! We are so pleased that you had such a wonderful experience and that our hard working team went above and beyond to ensure you had a fantastic remodel. So happy to hear that our team hit it out of the park and that you will recommend Bath Fitter to your family and friends. Your kind words mean the world to us and we hope that you will share photos of your new remodel on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter!

Original review: May 12, 2017

My husband suggested Bath Fitter and we went with it. We had the conversation with the sales rep and she was fantastic. I like the product. However, the price was more than I thought we were going to do. But there had been a crack in the bottom of the old tub and we had no idea what was going to be under that, and if it's going to be an issue that could cause a lot more cost to fix. So, when Bath Fitter said that it was going to be $5000, that was it. We knew that it was all in, and it was not going past that. Plus, it could have racked up a couple more thousand dollars to fix the old tub depending on what was underneath it. It didn’t matter what was underneath, that was the answer for us. Everything went well and we are happy. Except for the faucet's no-scald temperature. My husband has taken it off quite a few times to turn up the notch just to get back to the temperature we like but sometimes it's still really isn't as warm as we would like it to be. Nevertheless, I'd recommend them.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for taking the time to write a 5-star review! We're happy that you're so satisfied with the final product and would recommend us to family and friends. Feel to free to reach out with any questions. Thanks again and enjoy your new Bath Fitter!

Original review: May 12, 2017

Bath Fitter had the speed in getting things done and seemed to be decent in quality. We had them replace our tub completely and upgrade our curtain rod to a bowed one. Their sales reps were very knowledgeable and friendly and so was the installer. He was right on it and did a very good job. I'm very satisfied with their service.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Melvin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a glowing review. We're so happy that our team was knowledgable and accomodating--customer service is so important to us! We're very happy to hear you are so satisfied with the outcome! Thanks again.

Original review: May 11, 2017

We were highly satisfied with our installer and Bath Fitters. Rich did a fabulous job with our shower install. All work was done in a timely manner. Clean up was all done by Rich and ready for us to use in 24 hours. Love that we decided to go with Bath Fitters and would recommend them to friends and family.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mike and Sharon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review! We're thrilled that Rich performed such a great job and that you are absolutely thrilled with the final product. Our no demolition process means that it's completed in as little as one day and you can use your new bathroom right away! We're also so happy you will recommend us to family and friends. We encourage you to share pictures with us on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter!

Original review: May 11, 2017

We recently contracted with Bath Fitter to re-do our existing shower stall which was tiled. The usual long term problems of mold and mildew in spite of regular cleanings. Our Bath Fitter show stall was everything - and more - that the representative told us it would be. It was absolutely beautiful and our Master Plumber's attention to finish detailing was incredible. So amazingly finished and absolutely low maintenance. My husband has remarked several times since the installation about how much he loves (we both do!) our new shower. We highly recommend Bath Fitter based on our recent experience.

Hi Joesph,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled that our team went above and beyond to make your remodel everything -and more!- that you expected. Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we are so happy that you had wonderful experience. Thank you for recommending us! We hope you will share photos of your new remodel on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter!

Original review: May 11, 2017

I work a lot of the Home and Garden Shows part-time for a friend and got to know the people at Bath Fitter there. Knowing the product from talking to people at the show was one thing, but after doing my investigation, a lifetime warranty counts a lot more for somebody who's been in business for 50 years than for somebody who's been in business for six years. I also talked to a couple of other people that had Bath Fitter and had some problems that was taken care of quickly and efficiently. So we had Bath Fitter tear our old tub and shower out and put in a walk-in shower stall. My wife was having trouble with getting into the tub and the walk-in shower will make it easier for her. The technician was phenomenal and cleaned up everything. He was very polite and efficient. It was a two-day job and he did everything the way he should have done it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Frank, thank you so much for reaching out and letting us know about your positive experience! We're thrilled that you love your remodel and were pleased from beginning to end. The tub to shower conversion is a very popular choice and we're happy you enjoy it. Thanks again for sharing!

Original review: May 10, 2017

We had a tub to shower conversion done. Our installer was professional and friendly. The job was done well and was done in a day and a half! We were able to use the shower 24 hours later. Having a quality job that could be completed quickly was important to us. Pleased with shower. Now, we feel like we are showering in a hotel!

Hi Joanne,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our no demolition process means you can use your bathroom right away! We pride ourselves on our quick and efficient installation as well our high quality liners--we're so happy you had such a wonderful experience! We hope that you share photos with us on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter!

Original review: May 10, 2017

Adam did a great job. I love my new tub. No mess, looks beautiful, and completed the job fast. I was so excited when he asked to stay longer the first day and finish it. I know it had to be a long day for him. But that made it so convenient for me. Thanks Adam.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Victoria, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that Adam went above and beyond to ensure the job was done well and quickly. Thanks for taking the time to write a rave review. We hope you share pictures on our Facebook page to show our fans your new remodel!

Bath Fitter Company Information

www.bathfitter.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use