It's that easy Request Information
4.52/5
Based on 596 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3392 Bath Fitter Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I purchased a shower stall from Bath Fitter and the quality is excellent. The installers were great workers and they cleaned up after themselves. It was an excellent experience.

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with Bath Fitter. Please share photos on our social channels! Enjoy your new bathroom Peter!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

We had a good experience with Bath Fitter. Their sales rep was very good and professional. Also, the person that did the installation was very knowledgeable. The whole thing was fast and convenient. I would recommend them.

Hi Abby,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear your installation experience was fast and convenient. We're very proud of our professional and efficient team! Please share photos on our social channels. Enjoy your new Bath Fitter Abby!

- The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Bath Fitter looked like a reputable company. Their sales rep was very personable and the gentleman who came to do the final measuring explained everything. They were fairly straightforward with the process of installing the bathtub too. Their installer explained everything to me and cleaned up after. We also had a soap dish holder and two corner shelves and doors put in. It looks beautiful. They did a wonderful job and met our expectations. If we ever decide to do our other bath, we’ll probably call Bath Fitter.

Hi Betsy,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you had positive experience with Bath Fitter. Enjoy your new bathroom Betsy! Thank you once again for the 5-star review :)

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I’m a real estate investor, and when I renovate a price of property, I need everything done on time. Bath Fitter usually get the installation done in one day, so I went with them. I also look at longevity, and their products hold up good. They've also done more than one project for me. I was happy with the first installation that's why I called them again. Even if I've used them before, their rep still told me all the incidentals. They came and were really good. I did a shower, so they took the old tub out and they put a shower base in it, and the walls around. They also put all new faucets. They replaced all the plumbing, which is a big thing for me. I have one coming up next year too and I'll call them again. I recommend them to friends of mine who are also investors because they look for the same set-up.

Hi Stan,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear your positive experiences with Bath Fitter and thank you so much for recommending us to your friends! Please share photos on our social channels.Thank you once again Stan!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Bath Fitter sales reps were very cordial and explained everything. When the person came to our house to go over the contract, tell us what we would be receiving for our money and when they would do it and how they would do it, they were very good and professional. One man came to do the installation. He was very courteous. He did his job and cleaned everything up. Everything went accordingly, and we didn’t have any problems with it. We were all pleased.

Hi Elinor,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you were pleased with your installation, we are super proud of our efficient and hard workers. Thank you for the 5-star review Elinor. Enjoy your new bathroom!

- The Bath Fitter team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

We had a bath put in at our house in July by Bath Fitter. They had done an installation at my parent’s beach house a few years back. We made up our minds that they were the right choice after we saw their reputation and saw an actual finish product of what they had done. The gentleman who came out was very informative, walked us through all the steps and pulled out all the samples. He took his time to explain everything to us which was a big thing for me. I did my due diligence on what's out there and I don't just need a sales guy coming, and trying to sell a product. But he wasn’t trying to pull any rollover my eyes and such a time, they informed us about Bath Fitter and their products.

I felt bad that I wasn't around when they installed it, but my wife was extremely thrilled that the gentleman was there on time and even a little early which is always good. He also had a supervisor, my five-year-old son, standing over his shoulder during the full installation with a lot of questions and a lot of discussions about transformers and everything else. He was very good to deal with him and talked with my son. My son is very intuitive and likes to see different things. He saw the guy tried to get a great job and we appreciated it. We're happy with the installation, how it turned out and it was what we are expecting.

Hi Brian,

Wow thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so thrilled to hear you had a positive experience during your Bath Fitter installation! Thank you for taking the time to write out this awesome review, we hope you share photos on our social channels! Enjoy your new bathroom!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Discouraging sales rep. We signed up for a free home estimate with a 10% off if we chose Bath Fitter. We told them we were quite away from Wichita, but the gal at the fair said it would be no problem. The sales rep called the day before the appointment and said they really don't like to travel out our way, so he quoted me a completely unreasonable amount without seeing either of our bathrooms. I guess to me, if you are going to say you will come to our house then call the day before and act like we are an inconvenience, maybe you shouldn't be at the fair offering "free estimates".

Bath Fitter response

Hi Anne, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate you telling us about your experience and will be sure to communicate your message to your local branch.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I am having a problem with the faucet in the shower installed by Bath Fitter. I called them and was told there would be a $75.00 service fee on a product I was promised to be "lifetime warranty." Very upset with this company. When I have my second bathroom done it WILL NOT be with Bath Fitter!!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barbara, thank you for reaching out. Our corporate office has been in communication with your local branch and received confirmation that they came out to resolve your issue. Thank you so much for letting us know about your concern and allowing us to make it right.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

The Bath Fitter sales reps were awesome. My husband talked to their installation team and they were very nice. They were all very professional. Everything was excellent and I would recommend them to anybody.

Hi Robin,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so happy to hear your experience went well and you'd recommend us to anyone. Please share photos of your bathroom on our social channels. Enjoy your new Bath Fitter!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

Going with Bath Fitter meant the tub was done in a day. The process was easy. I purchased the famous wall and tub liners three or four months ago and their sales rep was knowledgeable. Then, the installation was quick and the finished product was a lot nicer than what I had.

Hi Autumn,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We're so thrilled to hear how easy and quick your experience with Bath Fitter was! Please share photos on our social channels, enjoy your new bathroom! Thank you once again for the 5-star review.

- The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Our neighbor used Bath Fitter and her bathroom was absolutely beautiful. We liked its seamless walls and how it went all the way up to the ceiling. When we asked her when she had it done, she said it was 10 years ago but it looked like it had been done recently. Bath Fitter also had a lifetime warranty and that’s a huge factor for us. We purchased from them a tub with the subway tiles. The sales rep was great, came on time and was very informative. After we signed the contract, I changed from all subway tiles to a new decorative one because I bumped into a friend from years ago and she just had her tub done by Bath Fitter. She let me see it and I loved the new pattern so I made that switch and another switch. The rep was very helpful and got back to me.

James, the guy who installed the tub, was amazing too. He did the best caulking job we've ever seen. Someone else installed a sink for us but I'd love to have James back to do the re-caulk because he was such an expert. He completed the job in one day and we were very happy with the result. I called Bath Fitter about the clear tile bar that doesn't line up with their quality though. The tile bar is like a clear tube and they may want to change that to make it more a solid, sturdy looking one because there's a little plastic thing that holds the tile. Other than that, we would definitely recommend Bath Fitter to everybody. Although they’re a little pricey, the lifetime warranty gives a peace of mind and helps with the value of the home. The quality of the work is great too, top quality.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with Bath Fitter! Please share photos on our social channels. Enjoy your new and beautiful bathroom!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I was very happy with my experience with Bath Fitter. I’ve seen their commercials but I also checked them out on the internet to make sure before I get them to do the remodel about six months ago. I did a little research on Better Business Bureau and also had some prices done up and Bath Fitter was about right in the middle. They were excellent people and personality has a lot to do with my decision too.

I had a pleasant experience with the lady who came to the house to tell us about Bath Fitter. She understood that we were doing this because of the fact that my mother-in-law had moved in with us, and we needed to take my tub out and put a shower in. She worked with us about having grab rails. Another gentleman came and did the measurements and then a third gentleman came to actually do the installation. He did the touch-up, last minute stuff then it was done. The bathroom was not tied up at all, either. Any time we needed to use the bathroom, he stepped out and it was able to be used. They were all very nice and I recommend them highly. I was very happy with the quality, the way they did it and how quick it was. They had it done in two days. If I ever have to have bathrooms put in, I would have Bath Fitter do it again.

Hi Conrad,

We're so happy to hear you had a satisfying experience with Bath Fitter. We're thrilled to hear that our wonderful team was so hardworking, professional and efficient. We appreciate the time it took you to leave this review and hope you share photos with us on our social channels! Enjoy your beautiful bathroom!

Resolution response: Oct. 5, 2017

This morning Rebecca called to apologize for not calling and advised she would get the issue resolved. Within four hours, Tom, a senior technician with Bath Fitter, was at our home and completely resolved the issue.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Don’t be fooled like we were. Bath Fitter does not stand behind their installation and provide a “lifetime warranty.” Our $8,000 Bath Fitter shower was installed at the end of July through their corporate office in Lewisberry, PA. In September, the light bulb in the shower light needed replaced. I went to remove the metal ring around the shower light but found the screws were screwed in at different angles to get them to fit. I was eventually able to remove the ring. I was very disappointed to see that there were multiple holes drilled in the shower ceiling around the ring. It appears the installer drilled holes, found they were misplaced, and drilled more holes. But those holes weren’t correct either so he made those holes even larger. And when that didn’t work, he screwed them in at odd angles to get them to fit.

I called Bath Fitter’s corporate office to express my disappointment and ask for the installer to return to fill the unnecessary holes with color-matching caulk, and drill holes with correct placement. I was forwarded to Pam but had to leave a voicemail. A day or so later, I received a call from Rebecca in Warranty Service. I explained the situation. She said she had to request the installation file and would call me within a day or two. I never heard back. So I called Warranty Service and spoke to Conrad. Conrad said I needed to speak with Rebecca but she wasn’t available. He took a message and said he would have her call me by 4:30 that same day. As of today, still no call back.

Unlike other Bath Fitter reviews posted here, who have had water leaks behind their walls, incorrectly installed shower doors, and faucets falling off, this is a cosmetic issue (for a shower that cost our family $8,000). Thankfully we have not yet experienced the same major issues like many others. In my opinion, if this lack of response is typical for Bath Fitters, their “lifetime warranty” has absolutely no value and should not be considered when comparing Bath Fitter with other shower or bathtub replacement companies who truly do stand behind their installation and products.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ken, thank you for reaching out and expressing your concern. Our corporate has been in touch with your local branch, who has reached out to you to address your issue right away. Thank you again for reaching out and letting us assist you!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I had a new shower install years ago (2013). I had no complaints until I began to get mold, leaking in my shower door, and break down of some of the parts. Bath Fitter actually took out the shower and installed a new one to my surprise because the original was not installed correctly. Yet, the silicon deteriorates quickly so I'm wondering if it is pure silicon or a mix that doesn't hold up. Two, I called and now am put through to a scheduler who requests photos -- I sent them -- but now a week and no callback.

Also told they are charging for silicon issues because "no silicon lasts forever." The fee is $125.00 for a home visit. Ads indicate all you need to do is wipe the shower down --not true -- it takes constant maintenance and you will get mold in the silicon they use regardless of how much you maintain the shower. Sorry but the lifetime warranty has now become a chore. Finally, I think a management change has taken place since everything is an 800 number and no local connections. Very disappointed and will not make referrals like I used to do.

Hi Clyde,

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concern. Our corporate team has forwarded this message to your local branch so that they can address the issue. Thank you again for letting us know and allowing us to help you.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

There was a Bath Fitter ad in a Sunday supplement in the paper. I called them and the sales rep came out and explained the program and how it works. He told me what he had and what it cost and how to get it financed. It was easy enough sitting here at the kitchen table with a telephone. We had a complete shower stall installed about three months ago. They took out the bathtub and put the shower in. The installation guy was nice and efficient. He didn’t mind me watching what he was doing and put down the drop cloths from the front door all the way to the bathroom. It took him a day and a half to get it all fixed like it's supposed to be, then hauled away everything.

We like it, we enjoy having it and we are very well-pleased with it. I'm very satisfied with them. Everything went as it was supposed to go. The only thing I really don't like is the nutty showerhead they got on there. It is one of the water-saving adjustable things that go different like massage and whatever speed you want it to go. I like something a little more powerful than that. I'm thinking of taking that one off and putting one on that I like.

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear how satisfied and pleased you are with your experience! Please share photos with us on our social channels! Enjoy your new Bath Fitter :) Thank you once again for the 5-star review Robert!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Called 800 number 3 times, no return call. Went to business address, 2pm on a Friday, no one there. Called number on door. 3 days later got a call from staff who exhibited an arrogant attitude and was angry because I complained about lack of calls. She suggested "maybe another company would be better." Had no interest in giving me information to make a decision with.What poor treatment.

Bath Fitter response

Hi John, thank you for reaching out. Our corporate team has been in touch with your branch and we are happy to hear that you have an apointment scheduled for this weekend. Thanks again for contacting us and letting us address your concern.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

We've known about Bath Fitter for a while and we talked to them when we saw their booth at a flea market. We vetted them then they came and did their presentation. We also looked around and had some other remodeling projects at home using Lowe's Department Store's services but we weren't happy so we tried Bath Fitter. In the end of June, Bath Fitter tore out a tub-shower combination and I had a stand-alone shower put in. The installation team was great, courteous and real professional. They did a great job in one day and it was an easy in and out. They also followed up but we haven't filled out some stuff they sent in the mail. Bath Fitter is well worth the investment.

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear our installation team was professional and courteous and you had an overall great experience! Please share photos with us on our social channels. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Mark! Enjoy your new Bath Fitter :)

- The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I had a wonderful time talking to the Bath Fitter rep because he was nice. He worked for Bath Fitter for a long time, so he knew all about the company. I purchased a tub, shower and shelves from them two months ago. The installer who came knew what he was doing. He finished the job in one day and cleaned up after himself. I was very satisfied with Bath Fitter. They do not just correct tubs, they change them. They take the tub out and make you a brand new tub. They'll also fix the problems that you may have had in your bathroom and then, put up new walls. I was very satisfied.

Hi Lashawn,

Wow thank you for this stellar review! We're so happy to hear your satisfaction with your new Bath Fitter! Please share your photos on our social channel. Thanks again for the 5-star review and enjoy your new bathroom!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

My husband had bypass surgery and we needed to convert to a walk-in shower. Bath Fitter was the only company that could do it immediately, so we went with them, and the sales rep was great. I called up one day and he arrived the next day, which was fantastic for us. He helped me out right along and we went over everything. The installer did a fantastic job and he was very neat and professional. The product is of good quality and we like it. It was a little expensive, but we had to have it done immediately and it happened that way, so we were satisfied. Bath Fitter was efficient and professional. It was a good experience and the job was done quickly.

Hi Jean,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so happy to hear your installation process was efficient and quick. We are so proud of our hardworking and professional team. Enjoy your new Bath Fitter! Please share photos on our social channels. Thank you for the 5-star review Jean!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

We just saw Bath Fitter ads and I liked the idea that they had no seams or anything. We didn't shop around getting estimates from anybody but it looked like Bath Fitter had the best product with no cracks or any openings anywhere around the tub. It’s one solid piece so that was the best thing about that around the shower stone. A gentleman came to our house and he told us everything we wanted to know so we decided to go with Bath Fitter.

It impressed me that he had a book with everybody they put Bath Fitter products into and we could pick a name, a number and call people to see what they thought about it. We called someone and he said Bath Fitter was great, no problem and everything was working out well. Plus, I liked the lifetime guarantee on it. We purchased a shower four months ago. It's just one gentleman who installed the shower. He was very nice and did everything himself. I showed him where some stuff was down the basement and that was about all. He cleaned up, took the old one, cleaned up after he is done with the new one.

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter. Please feel free to share photos on our social channels. Enjoy your new shower!

- The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Bath Fitter took out a tub and put in a step-in shower four or five months ago. The representative was knowledgeable and the installer did a good job. It took him two or three days and he worked very hard. The job that they did looks good.

Bath Fitter response

Hi John, thanks for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with us.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We’ve seen advertisements and we've been aware of Bath Fitter for so long. My brother used Bath Fitter and my wife interacted with the reps at various trade shows. My brother was very happy with them so we chose them as well. We got a tub around January and a closed shower last June. There were for two different bathrooms. Their sales rep was very professional. He did not make any outlandish claims and he seemed to be truthful about what they could do and couldn't do. He was friendly but yet appropriate. It was positive since we went ahead with Bath Fitter.

We had the same tech for a couple of times and he was very knowledgeable, courteous and he cleaned up before he left. The job was performed as we anticipated. However, we're having a little problem and I keep on putting off contacting the company. There is a seal at the bottom in the shower where the wall meets the floor, it possibly has to be redone. There is a little black discoloration and I'm not sure if it's mold. I’ve used the cleaner that they recommended and it improved but didn't remove it totally. It hasn’t seemed to get any worse and it’s something that can be resolved. I'm a little disappointed but not overtly so. I would still recommend Bath Fitter.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're so happy to hear your experience with our sales rep went well. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service if you have any questions or concerns customercare@bathfitter.com :)

Once again thank you for the awesome review Michael!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I am writing to let you know how incredibly pleased I am with your employees. I met with your salesman, Joe, who was friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. He thoroughly explained all of my options, was very patient and answered all of my questions. On installation day, September 23, 2017, I met Rodwell. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was friendly, prompt, courteous, and also patient with my questions.

He had a very small, cramped space to work in, and he allayed my fears about getting the bathtub installed in such a small space. He worked tirelessly, alone, for the entire day installing the new plumbing, tub, ceiling, and wall surround. He is definitely a top expert in his craft. When he was finished I was thrilled with the results! My bathroom looks fantastic and I couldn't be happier! I would not hesitate to call bath fitter again if needed and will certainly tell my friends.

Hi Ann-Margaret,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear our salesman was professional and timely and that you are so happy with your new Bath Fitter. We hope you share pictures with our fans on our Facebook page! Thanks again for your 5-star review, enjoy your beautiful bathroom!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

They are totally professional, arrive on time, deliver desired product, make sure we were pleased with item(s) installed. The installer we had, Darrell, was excellent, completed the work in one day (totally removed the old tub/shower we had, installed walk-in shower to our satisfaction {9AM - 8:40PM}) They were prompt to rectify a small problem we noticed (temperature adjustment) and fixed it the day I called them!

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We couldn't be more thrilled that our team was so timely and professional. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we're happy that our team responded to your concern immediately. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! Thanks again for your review.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Bath Fitter has been around forever. I got a bath overlay a couple of months ago and I had an informative and comprehensive interaction with their representatives. He went through and showed us the options and he wasn't trying to sell us on something since we pretty much knew what we wanted. The installation team came and just installed it while I wasn't paying attention. It was good. It took a day and it was what they told us it would take and everything's great. It was overall an easy, professional and honest experience. We got what we asked for and were promised.

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We're so happy to hear your experience went well and you received what you asked for! We're so proud of our hardworking and professional team. We hope you share pictures with our fans on Facebook. Once again, thanks for the 5 star review Chris! Enjoy your new Bath Fitter.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

My sister had Bath Fitter do her bathroom over 10 years ago. She had such good results with it and it still looks brand new. And every tub they've done that I've seen has been a wonderful work so I decided to go with them because we needed to have a bath work done. We had a very nice interview with Scott, our sales rep and he explained everything to us very well then we signed the contract. They called when they said they would, and set out the estimator for everything. Then they called back within the six-week period and set the installation date. The gentleman that came and did all the measurements was very nice and businesslike.

Shawn, the installer was a nice, young man. He came right on time and spent every minute that he needed to. Our electricity went out but he was so nonchalant about it. He got his light, kept on working and I was very impressed. When he left, he told me that he would have to order a new tub because there were cracks around the drain and noticed he could see light through that area when he took it out of the truck. He said it doesn't happen very often, but it does happen occasionally. He told me I could go ahead and use the tub because if it leaked, it would only leak into the old tub, which is no issue. He also said I could wait to pay, or I could go ahead and finish paying them. I had such good results so I gave them my check, but I have heard nothing. I called their office on Monday and explained to the lady on the phone but she knew nothing about it but she would get back to me by the end of the day which didn't happen.

I called today and left a message for Scott to see what's going on. I didn't think it would take this long for no one to even contact me at all about it after they've cashed my check and I'm not happy with it. Although I know it takes a long time for them to build the tub to specifications, but that was July the 29th and it is the 20th of September so it's been more than six weeks. Shawn said that it would be sooner than later because it was a manufacturer issue. Other than that, it's been a wonderful and great experience. I love my bathroom. It was an excellent work. Bath Fitter is very professional and overall, a fantastic company.

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Bath Fitter. We really appreciate you taking the time out to write this review and hope you share your photos with us on our social channels! Enjoy your new Bath Fitter :)

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I found out I may have to move out of my house due to structural damage and asked for my money back. Nothing had been ordered yet. Bill a new sales manager, never followed up with me and then when I called him back he said he would call before 5 pm the following day. Bill called back at 4:59 pm. I never received my refund. He told me the regional manager was Mr. **. I am still trying to get my money back.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for letting us know about your concern. Your local branch has already reached out and is addressing your message. We appreciate you letting us know and allowing us to handle it.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Everything they say about professionalism, mannerism, and cleanliness is so true!! I just recently had mine installed one month ago and haven't stop taking a bath since! Comfortable, water stays warmer longer and it's spacious!! Plus for my age it's very affordable (thank you Jesus for good credit)! Now my partner and I are getting his whole shower done cause of jealousy lol and my next room shower after that!!!

Hi Martin,

Wow! Thank you so much for your glowing review! We couldn't be happier to hear how much your love your Bath Fitter and how our talented team exceeded expectations. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I had been investigating replacing the stall shower in the master bath. That thing kept popping up. I found Bath Fitter when I was at a garden show and they had a booth there. The sales representatives came to the house and did some measurements. We purchased the handicap stall shower in the master bath and the installers did some construction in that same room. We also replaced the bathtub in another bathroom in our house. It was a very good experience and we’ve been very pleased.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Feel free to share photos on our Facebook page! Enjoy your new Bath Fitter.

- The Bath Fitter Team

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

We had spoken with other contractors and we weren't happy with the responses that we’re getting as far as pricing, how it was going to work as well as the timeframe. We ended up getting Bath Fitter to do our walk-in shower about seven months ago, and they’ve done it well. We had a very comfortable experience with the sales rep as he was very nice and knowledgeable. The guy who did the installation was knowledgeable too. He spent one and a half day here with us and explained everything throughout the process. It's a little expensive but I understand that part. It's with very good quality, easy to clean, and the brochure they gave us at the end stated which product we have to use and everything was clear.

Hi Giuseppe,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear you had a comfortable experience with your Bath Fitter installation. Enjoy your beautiful walk-in shower!

Bath Fitter Company Information