ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

View More View More

Bath Fitter Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 8, 2019

Carolyn, Candace and Mike **, simply the best at communication, professionalism, courtesy and workmanship. 10 STARS!!? Highly recommended!! We love our bathroom tub/shower and wouldn't go anywhere else for their product and service. Top notch customer service and they stand behind their warranty.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Jennifer! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with an amazing experience! Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I would totally recommend Bath Fitter to anybody looking to get a new shower. I knew of a few people that got them put in before, and I had a friend that was a contractor who said we might be better off going with Bath Fitter. I like them. The price was at par with whatever anybody else would do it for and they could get it done quickly in a day. They removed the standing shower that was in there, and they put a new one in. The Bath Fitter rep was a good dude. He worked with me on the price and he was knowledgeable. He explained what was going on and all the benefits of it. And I called on Tuesday. He was here on Wednesday, so he was quick. He did everything he could do.

Bath Fitter response

We are thrilled to hear Bath Fitter was the perfect fit for your remodeling project! Thank you for your review Jared!

Original review: March 8, 2019

Our bathroom was almost 30 years old and the tub was disgusting. We had a gentleman come out and do the presentation. We ended up getting a tub insert and I'm very satisfied. The Bath Fitter reps came for measuring. After that, the installation was one day and it was great. The guy was wonderful, clean and fast.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cynthia, thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear Bath Fitter was the perfect choice to update your bathtub after 30 years. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Bath Fitter solved our bathtub problem in a very efficient and professional way. They showed up when scheduled and cleaned up after their work was finished. We are very pleased and would highly recommend their services. Thank you Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kimberly, thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your warm feedback! Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 7, 2019

My sister-in-law was very pleased with the bathroom remodeling that Bath Fitter did for her. At the time, the bathtub was leaking into my family room, so I called them as well. Their rep came out, talked to me, and gave me an estimate. He was very knowledgeable and good. He sold me and I purchased the tub with the walls that go all the way up the ceiling. Then, it took about eight weeks from when I signed on the dotted line until they came for the installation. That is a long time but the installer came when he said he was gonna come and worked until it was done. So, I was very pleased. Right now, I need to do another bathroom but I don’t wanna use Bath Fitter for that because I want the whole bathroom done and they only do the tub or the shower. All in all, Bath Fitter did a great job and the tub looks good. I also like the lifetime warranty.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Darlene, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: March 7, 2019

I saw a Bath Fitter commercial on television and I liked their price. The rep was a nice guy, took the time and talked to us. He guided us in all their options. I got a new shower five months ago and the installer was professional. It was a fine experience and the quality of work was good except that there was a squeak in the floor. Not long ago, a guy came and said that was how it worked.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Betty. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our team. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 7, 2019

My sister and I had Bath Fitter come and redo my mother’s bathtub three years ago after she passed away and we wanted to sell the house. Then on the 1st of February, I had them redo my bathroom ‘cause it needed it. I had tiled this bathroom but I had a feeling that I would have to rip it all apart. I had Bath Fitter come in to see if they could put a tub surround in. The guy said that they could put it in right over the tiles so I wouldn’t have to tear out the old one, which was great. Then he put the wainscoting in the other part of the bathroom that tiled, so I didn’t have to take it off. and it worked out good.

The sales rep explained everything and gave us some ideas. He was good and professional. Then one guy came like quarter to 10:00 in the morning and left quarter to 3:00 in the afternoon for the installation. He had it done and did a good job. But Bath Fitter made a mistake on the order. We ordered a towel rack but didn’t get it. Then the rep marked down a soap dish instead. I called them and then a couple of weeks later, they brought one down and put one in for us. So, that was taken care of.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dan, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 6, 2019

I was in Cowtown, and Bath Fitter had a display. I looked into the other ones that had a tub, and I didn’t like that. I also needed something that I can pick up my feet because I have problems lifting my feet and wife does too. So, that’s very convenient for me having a shower put in. I purchased the shower where we can walk in. It’s a low shower. My wife and I and even my kids love it. It’s a great product and it’s good to have. I don’t have to worry about overflowing and the drain is faster too. The installers were perfect gentlemen and they knew what they were doing. They installed in about about six hours. We communicated back and forth, and they showed me and told me what they were doing. And they cleaned up after themselves right after.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Jaime! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a wonderful new shower! We hope you will continue to enjoy it for years to come!!

Original review: March 6, 2019

I heard good things about Bath Fitter so we got their service. The sales rep was really responsive and worked with us on getting the price points that we were looking for and the details we wanted. We replaced our bathtub unit with a brand new one and they had it done in less than a day. The scheduling and the follow-through were great. The installers were outstanding. We love the results, and the bathtub is fantastic. We’re very happy with it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ed, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: March 5, 2019

I may agree that the company does a good job - here is big however. The advertisement states that they will basically put a tub and wall over the existing wall. Yet when I had it done it took more than one day. The second aspect is that they totally removed the original wall and tub down to the studs. One of the claim was that they had to move the existing to the new drain. Next the cost that I paid was over $5,000 dollars for this work. Though I am happy with the work I do not agree with the idea that it is done in one day. I don't know if I would have them renovate another bathroom as of the experience that seemed to be opposite of their commercial.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback. We do our best to honor our one-day installation policy and we apologize that, in your case, it wasn’t possible. Some jobs may require more work than others, which may take more than one day to complete. We are happy to hear that you are ultimately satisfied with the work. Should you ever require our services again we hope that you will consider Bath Fitter for your project. Thank you!

Original review: March 5, 2019

After talking to Bath Fitter and looking at their product, I thought they were the right fit for us. They did a shower and tub installation at my son’s house. He also had a corner soap caddy done. The installation went very smoothly and it was within the timeframe that they had said it would be. The final product turned out very nice too. I’d definitely recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Steve! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: March 5, 2019

I met with the rep Bath Fitter and she told me the measurements. I knew what I wanted, and it went pretty smoothly. I had a tub, and a walk-in shower put in. The installers were here for two days, and it went fine. I'm very pleased with it. So far, so good.

Bath Fitter response

Happy to hear your experience with Bath Fitter went well! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mary Ann!

Original review: March 5, 2019

The house was built in the ’20s. We were gonna be here for another four years and we figured we would update the bathroom before we’d sell it. And we saw Bath Fitter's display at Home Depot and we thought of giving them a shot. A guy came out and did an estimate, and we liked the estimate. I used to work construction for years and was gonna do the bathroom myself but for what they were gonna charge and for what I can do, going with them worked out, plus I didn’t have to worry about the aggravation of doing it myself.

It's a very small bathroom and we ended up getting the very basic stuff, such as the tub, the shower thing, and the soap thing then I had them cover one wall with black tiles. The Bath Fitter sales reps were honest and fair, and they didn’t give me any BS. Then when their installers were here, I could hear them upstairs in the bathroom, but unlike typical construction workers, there was no yelling, screaming or foul language going on. They were nice and polite. They were also clean. They put rags down, and then they cleaned up afterward. I'm happy with them. I would recommend them to my friends.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Paul! We are glad to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 4, 2019

The contractors around here wouldn't help me out at all, and no one else but Bath Fitter would oblige to answer my calls. They redid the bathtub and the liner in it, plus they redid the walls and then put in the fixtures. The installer did a fine job, cleaned up after his mess and I was well pleased with what he did. The only problem I had was when he put the liner in, as I would like a better surface to stand on 'cause it's still slippery. Nonetheless, I'm satisfied with the work.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Leland, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with our Bath Fitter team!!

Original review: March 4, 2019

The salespeople who came over were extremely nice, helpful and there was no pressure. After that, two guys came over and accessed the house from the side door. They were very neat, clean, nice as well as informative. They knew what they were doing and on the second day, one guy came to finish the job off and put the fixtures in. We had an old bathtub torn out, put a stand-up shower stall in, and the whole process took a day and a half total. It was in an older mobile home, so it was a bit of work for Bath Fitter to do, but they did exactly what they said they were gonna do, and they did it well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Tim, thank for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear our team was able to work hard and provide you with a beautiful new shower. Thank you for your review!

Original review: March 3, 2019

We were moving into a new place and the bathtub was messy. I didn't wanna deal with ripping it out. I had heard good stories about Bath Fitter so we went to them. We got a bathtub cover and the liner. The plumber was in and out in about an hour and a half. And then the next day, the installation was done and it was very professional. Everything went very smoothly. But I wasn't expecting the price to be so high. It caught me off guard at first. It was $4,000 but I made it happen in my budget. It's well worth the money. Bath Fitter did a great job, and it was a very good experience.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Jessica! We are glad to hear you are loving your bathroom remodel. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 3, 2019

We checked the cost and the companies were all comparable, but Bath Fitter has a good reputation. Their reps were also knowledgeable and friendly, while the gentleman who came was polite, clean, and efficient. We covered the bathtub and put in a panel on the ceiling. Bath Fitter did a good job.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Judy! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: March 2, 2019

My bathroom was several years old and it was time to remodel. I had heard about Bath Fitter from a friend and they did the bathtub and the shower. Although I had some other companies give me some prices, I liked what Bath Fitter did and I decided on them. The sales rep was great too. He was very friendly and personable. He told us the way it was, gave us prices on everything and respected our decisions. The installers were absolutely excellent as well. They were very clean and professional. It took less than a full day and it couldn't have been any better. The new bathtub is top quality. Originally, I thought Bath Fitter was a little pricier than what I could have done with a contractor. But Bath Fitter was also much cleaner, quicker and better. So apparently, you get what you pay for. I have recommended Bath Fitter to several friends and I would recommend them again.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Bernard! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter. Thank you for your positive feedback!!

Original review: March 2, 2019

We definitely needed an upgrade in our bathroom. Bath Fitter looked like a good product and we figured that that would be the best way to go. The reps seemed like very efficient people, and my interactions with them were fine. We bought the tub, the shower and the plumbing fittings. The installation person showed up on time and got done rather quickly considering what was done. The quality of the work that was finished is good.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Syd. We are thrilled to hear our Bath Fitter team was able to ensure your satisfaction! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: March 1, 2019

I'm very satisfied with my experience with Bath Fitter. I first used them in my house and the second time was for the condo. I had the whole thing done - the tub, the shower and also the walls. I was attracted to Bath Fitter due to the fact that they didn't have any seams on the sides. It's very neat and clean looking. I also had the grab bars put in. The installation team knew exactly what they were doing. I asked them a couple of questions and they answered. Also, the salesman that I dealt with was very clear and he told me everything that I was going to get with the package of doing my tub and my wall.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Edmee, thank you for sharing your great experience! We are thrilled to hear your loving your new Bath Fitter unit. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 1, 2019

We had experience with Bath Fitter in the past and this time around, they did another bathtub and surround. Although we got a textured floor that is still very slippery, they did a very good job. They were very efficient and polite. We are enjoying the unit now.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Landa! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I checked out the stuff that Bath Fitter had and I liked what I saw, so I got it. They remodeled my shower stall and they did a five-tier shelving. The salesman was great. He was people-oriented and he was a knowledgeable consultant. Then, the installers did their thing and the guy showed me how to use everything when he was done. Everybody was very nice and very pleasant and I have already recommended them.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Ginger! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for choosing Bath Fitter for your remodeling project!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I hated my bathroom. One of the handles on the cold kept falling in the tub every time you turned it on or off. With the hot water, we had to use a vice grip to shut the thing off. Half the stuff was rusted, and there was a hole in the tub. I added a dining room and another little half bath, and there was a rusted window in there that was left. I tried to paint over it, and it still looked horrible. Because I didn’t like everything there, I kept putting my shower curtain in front of it so that when people go in to use the bathroom, they wouldn’t see the ugly bathtub and that window.

I kept seeing Bath Fitter on television and it was really good, so I figured I'd give them a try. They were great because I had a different idea, and then Kyle showed me another way. I just wanted to cover the window and take it all the way up to the ceiling. I painted the bathroom a real pretty blue and white, and he said, “If you put it only so far up, then you can still see the blue all the way around.” I didn’t even think about that. I bought the backsplash and then they took out the two faucets and put it all into one, which I like better. With the hole in the tub, they put in a new liner which is great. Then they put in some little shelves on both sides so I can put stuff onto it. I also asked them to put a grab bar in ‘cause I am 70 years old and I may need it.

The installers were there on the biggest part of the day because they had to wait for the plumber to get through first. After he got through, Kyle came in and did whatever he did. The plumber was there about two hours, and then the rest of the five hours was just Kyle trying to get the tub in as well as the backsplash and the grab bars. I really appreciated them ‘cause when I go in the bathroom now, I can smile at it because I don’t see the stupid window that covered it. I would recommend Bath Fitter to anybody who wants to try them because to me, it was well worth it.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Mary! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a beautiful new bathtub for you and your family to enjoy for years to come! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Salesperson provides incomplete information. Salesperson doesn't protect clients when needed probably due to lack of influence within the firm. Client has to call to initiate the work once city approval has been given. Installation is not a one day job but three days plus a few days when the contracted outsider measures the door plus another two weeks before the doors are installed. Office in Pompano doesn't provide clear information, your requests are not transmitted to the right person, phone calls from the office must always be listened to 4 times to guess what message was left and their calling back is not a priority.

Measuring the door is odd considering that almost any height or length would be suitable. The contractor measuring the door works on his own time, doesn't seem to know how to leave a clear message on the phone and probably doesn't value Bath Fitter clients as a priority and doesn't return calls. Bath Fitter is expensive considering the work and the material involved and client satisfaction doesn't appear to be a priority. Had I known all of this before signing, it would have been much easier to accept but then I would have looked twice at the proposed price.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Pierre, we understand that our branch has been able to reach out and address this matter. If there is anything more we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Kenton and Brian installed our new shower in a little under 8 hours. They arrived on time, and immediately set to work. The floors were covered throughout the area they were working so they didn't track in dirt and dust. The water was only off for a few hours, so we were not inconvenienced at all. I work from home and expected a lot of noise, but except for some initial pounding and some drilling, the noise was negligible. When they were finished, everything was neat, clean and picked up. Other than the beautiful new shower, you'd never know they were there. They guys were very upbeat, nice and courteous. And best of all, our new shower is gorgeous. Its so beautiful I hate to use it. Thanks so much Kenton and Brian. Great job. Great experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Deborah, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a wonderful experience! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I saw Bath Fitter's commercial and I thought, "Boy, this is beautiful," but I thought it would be really expensive. But one day we just called and they came over. The salesperson really knew his stuff. He was really professional and courteous and he was a wonderful person. We decided they were the best company for us because of the lifetime warranty they gave. We can pass it on as we sell the house and it was something that would be a good selling point if we're gonna sell.

The plumber came first and had the plumbing done. He even fixed something that had nothing to do with what they were doing. We had a clamp on a hose I found in the basement. He replaced it for us and didn't charge anything. He was fast and he was awesome. Then, the installers came in and did the job. They did our whole bathtub and the wall. Also, we got a grab bar and we got a big shelf on the inside. You could tell that the gentleman that did the work really took pride in his job because with everything he did, it was like it was his own place. We tell all our friends about Bath Fitter if they were gonna need work done in their bathroom, Bath Fitter is the one to do it because they are awesome.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dan, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction! We hope you will continue to enjoy your bathtub for years to come!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I got a walk-in shower from Bath Fitter and they removed my tub. The reps didn't give me as much information as I thought I was gonna get because the commercials kept saying that you could have all the time to pay. Then, because I wouldn't finance anything, they asked for cash money right away and that surprised me. But the installation team was fantastic. They did the job in four and a half hours from start to finish. I'm fine with the overall quality of the product and the installation. I claimed that there are too many curves to clean, but I don't need to clean any of those.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Bob! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Shower! Thank you for your business!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Very pleased my bathroom remodeling. Appreciated the professionalism and the quality of the workmen. Enclosed are three after pictures and one before picture. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for efficient and professional bathroom remodeling. Many thanks! Genevieve **.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Genevieve! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter! Thank you for your business.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Our tub was an old cast iron one and we thought it would be too hard to take out. Bath Fitter was the only one we knew of that fitted ones over top. So we called them and we liked what we saw. We purchased a tub and a surround from them, and the two guys that they came out for the installation did a really good job. They were really courteous too. The plumber was here for one day, and he was only here a couple hours. And then the other guy came in the morning and was done around 2:00. I am really satisfied with the product. Bath Fitter is really nice to work with.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for you review Carl! We are glad to hear you are loving your new bathtub and that you had a great experience with our team!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Bath Fitter was originally going to do the tub over the installation, but something happened and they just replaced our tub and shower surround. It was our first Bath Fitter remodel and the representative was really good to deal with. He was prompt when he came, very friendly, and very capable of designing what we needed. I would recommend Bath Fitter to someone else. Our experience went really well and we were really happy with the results.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mark, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter! Thank you for your business!!

Bath Fitter Company Information