It's that easy Request Information
4.50/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3542 Bath Fitter Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

We had a tub with a shower installed and Bath Fitter's approach is a customized cover as opposed to ripping out and replacing. They finished putting a tub liner and covering the walls a few weeks ago and everybody we dealt with was courteous, efficient and obviously very knowledgeable. You could tell that they cared about doing a good job. The sales team was very good too and I would certainly do it again.

Hi Henry,

We’re thrilled that you had a great experience and that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I had Bath Fitter install a shower. They were recommended by the plumber who came out when we had a leak. The first person who came over to get our signature was fine, and the person who came out and did the work was outstanding. He was very precise and did a very nice job. It just took longer than we expected but he did the best he could. The pressure of the water is not nearly as it was in my old shower but other than that, everything is fine. I’ve already recommended them to a friend.

Bath Fitter response

Hello Charles, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're always happy to hear from our customers and even happier to know you enjoyed your experience with us to warrant a 5-star rating! Enjoy your new shower!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Bath Fitter was recommended by somebody else, and I'd seen what they could do and I decided to give them a try. I'm a returning customer and I recently purchased the wall surround and a bathtub cover up, which they installed around Thanksgiving. The sales rep was fine, and he was the same gentleman I dealt with when I purchased the first one. One guy came and installed everything, and everything went okay.

The only issue I had was with the original one they did before. When you turn it off, sometimes it drips constantly and you have to mess with it to get it to stop. I mentioned it a couple of times to the guy that did the installation and he said he'd make a note for the company to address the issue but I've never heard anything back from them. I was waiting for them because the holidays were here. But everything else was good. I'm very pleased with the product as far as the time it took to get it installed. It was a little long on the time I signed the contract until they actually came and put it in, which was probably about eight weeks. It was a good experience overall and I have recommended them to people.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lewis, we’re happy you enjoyed your experience with us and thank you so much for sharing! We’ve been informed that the local office has already been in touch with you to discuss the issue. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist. Thank you again for your business and have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

With Bath Fitter online, you can get an idea of what you want your bathroom to look like or, in my case, the shower that I wanted, and I liked what I saw. Their rep, Tommy, came out and he was very nice. I ordered the full shower and we did the paperwork. I gave him my downpayment and he told me how much I would owe. I was not going to have any problem in making the payment of $151.90 a month. But until after the shower was installed, I thought everything was supposed to start 30 days afterward. I was going to have a finance but nothing was explained to me about the finance company, who it was, how they operate or their finance charges, and that’s where I had a downfall.

Nothing was said on the yellow sheet of the completion certificate or when we first started this. It said my monthly investment of $151.90 will begin approximately 30 days after completion but it doesn’t say I got an interest rate. I found out that the interest rate was 12.9% and I thought I had a heart attack. The credit union doesn’t even charge me that much. The finance charges would've cost me a total of $2,423 when I've been told I only owe $6,691.

On top of that, I would be paying it off in 60 months. That’s five years. When I saw how much all this was going to add up to be, I said no. I would’ve paid almost $10,000. So I got a hold of my financial advisor and he suggested I cash out all my mutual funds to pay this thing off. What I had in my savings, I put that out first to pay it off. I called the finance company up and told them how that I was going to be sending the full amount of $6,691 that same day. But then I got a letter the other day and I thought I had a heart attack.

The first letter I got just said my payment would be $151.90 a month, and where to pay online. The payout amount is $6,759.44 and good if received by 12/14/2017. I looked at check-out and it was on the 21st of November. It says here payment received as of last statement 11/27/17, $6,691. I found out that I still owe $31.08 and then $31.24 and then further down, it was $31.26. I felt like I was being taken advantage of. I called them and asked how come I still owe that money. I was told it was because I didn't pay it off right away when they were here. But I thought there was at least a 30-day grace period. I was told if I had paid in the full $6,691 that day, I wouldn’t have to pay that interest rate I was billed and that’s what I’m upset about. I called my financial advisor again and he told me to talk to them and find out why this was not explained.

It’s the financing that I was upset about because nothing was said about the policy. It should be written on the contract. I’m a widow and this was one thing that my husband wanted me to have and when he died, I thought I was going to get it done. But I lost a lot of sleep over this and I sat in the living room looking at my husband’s ashes. If I was going to have any more problem, I would get a hold of my attorney but my financial advisor was thinking I should get a hold of the credit bureau or the Better Business Bureau. If the issue was $100 or more, then I would’ve really raised hell.

I want people to have Bath Fitter though. They are really great people and they know how to do the work, especially the guy who did my bathroom. Gary was really good and very efficient. He took out the tub and then put a shower end. I really like what we have and I've enjoyed the shower. But I have told people that if they're going to have something done and they're going to finance, they should check the interest rates and charges before they do anything. They should also make sure they have some money for upfront because the finance charges are outrageous.

Now, I can’t have my floors worked on because I’m scared. But I learned my lesson on some things. I’m going to be a little bit more cautious. Sure, I’m going to watch the demonstrator and listen to the representative, but I’m going to be asking questions. Plus if I have some work done, I’m going to make sure I finance it through my bank and not through a different company.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I decided on Bath Fitter based on the product itself and I made the purchase of the shower stall back in October. The sales rep was very professional, honest and forthright. The installation was perfect too. The workers were very professional and knowledgeable. The entire experience was excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Hi Valerie,

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Bath Fitter offered an awesome deal and I purchased a white tub with the wall thing and the ceiling with the top, and it has been great so far. The rep was cordial and he did great. Only one guy came out for the installation but he was very thorough. He explained everything to me and cleaned up at the end of both days that he was here. I had a wonderful and easy experience with Bath Fitter, and I'd work with them again.

Hi Debbie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your great experience! We are glad to read you are appreciating your new bathroom. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I like that Bath Fitter guarantee the work and I heard they do good. I purchased a tub and had them install it a couple of months ago. The installation team was very good and polite. They explained and showed us what they were going to do. They did an excellent job and we were very satisfied. They took care and cleaned everything and made the bathroom look good too. I would tell others that they are very good at what they do.

Hi Jose,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so happy to hear you've had a positive and memorable experience with Bath Fitter. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again Jose.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

This was the fast and best job I have ever had done by any contractor. The tech was very good, laid drop cloths and cleaned up and hailed off everything when he was done. Was cleaner than when he started. Would recommend him to anyone. He did everything he need to make things work for us.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. Please share photos on our social channel! Thank you once again for the 5-star review.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Awful awful awful. Sacramento Bath Fitter. Sales guy sold my wife and had her sign the front side of the contract only (this matters). It took about a month and BF sent out one installer. I was home during the install and it looked like he had problems cutting the tub to size. At the completion of the install, we noticed that three tiles were cracked (we still maintained original shower tiles). The installer outwardly admitted that he cracked the tiles (this matters). I talk with the ops and managers and so now for some reason, this becomes my problem because BF doesn't have any tile guys to do the repairs. So I am asked if I knew any. I said I didn't but will check around. Weeks go by and I have no luck with anyone interested in doing three tile repairs, and then find out that BF was waiting on ME! Didn't even try to find somebody.

Well, I told them that this is their problem and that they need to get this done. Two months go by with no progress. We dare not use the tub because we do not want to be held liable for water getting behind anything. I finally find a couple contractors who gave me a quote so I turned them over to BF. BF wanted me to hire them out and reimburse me but I did not want the liability. Unfortunately, the contractors could not seem to come to a contract with BF terms so they all bowed out. Four months now has gone by and still no use of tub, and finally BF says they found a guy. During this time, I am running back and forth an hour at time to try and match tile and then I find out that I need to match grout. I make these purchases directly. So their tile guy comes in and does a good job, but leaves a little dirt in the tub.

So I clean the tub and see what looks to be a crack in the bottom of the tub. BF sends the same installer out and he confirms it is a crack and not something they could buff out. So BF says they will order a new tub and it will take another couple weeks. So they bring the new tub but send a different guy who has much more experience. He first looks at the crack and thinks it is just something he can buff out and really at this stage, I was not looking forward to the mess of tearing out the other insert. So he buffs it out, and I took a magnifying glass and could not see anything so I said, "Let's go with it." Finally, we have a tub that we can use. Or so we thought. Wife use the tub first time with low water and everything seem fine. Next night she fills the tub up, and the water enters the overfill drain, As this tub is upstairs, we start getting water coming out of the heater vent in the ceiling below and dripping onto our tile floor in the washroom.

So a third guy comes out, checks all of the caulking and says it looks good and throws his hands up and says he doesn't know, could be my pipes and or valves. He re-caulks the drain and overflow and goes away leaving us with... what now? So I talked to my plumber and he suggested that I catch water out of my faucet with buckets to see if there is any leaking, which would indicate pipe problems. There was none. So then I poured the caught water down the drain to see if it was a drain problem. There wasn't. So I had my wife take a bath that night and she filled the tub up below the overflow, and we had no leak. I had her continue to fill the tub to the overflow and we did not have a leak. My conclusion was a poor caulking job on the overflow. We have had no leaks since.

Caveats: still trying to get reimbursed for my costs and time getting tile and grout. It was fifteen miles away each way times four trips. The reason that I said "this matters" is if the sales guy had my wife sign the back of the contract, we would have released our rights and been responsible for any and all tile cracks. It took close to five months to use that tub. And at $1800, I think we got hosed.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Bob, thank you so much for reaching out. We take these concerns very seriously and will be sure to pass your message toyour local branch. We really appreicate you bringing this to our attention and allowing us to address your concern.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I purchased a shower bath from Bath Fitter. I liked the simplicity of the installation but the time delay was excessive. It was three and a half months from the contract until the installation. Otherwise, I was very happy all the way through. I was impressed with the installation and the technician who did the work. He was professional and courteous.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Charles, We’re happy to read that you appreciate our products and thrilled that you had, overall, a great experience. We appreciate that you have allowed us the opportunity to use your feedback to continue to improve our customer service moving forward. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

My parents have a Bath Fitter product and I liked theirs. Plus if anything went wrong, the company would replace the product. I like the design of the bathtub shower combination and paid extra for the fancy back part of it. I purchased it back in the summer but due to an air conditioner breaking, I didn't get it set in until December the 1st. The installer was really sweet and informative though. He told us all about it and was really good. It was a good experience overall and we love the bathtub. It's great quality and I would recommend that others get it.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so happy to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working team. Please share photos on our social channel. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Lisa!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I read about Bath Fitter's business plan online and decided to go with them versus a private contractor. I bought a tub from them last November and the sales rep was wonderful, very pleasant and thorough. He went through everything with me, explained how things were going to be, how long it was going to take, and explained the financing, which I did not need to. Then it was a long project for the installer who came. He was very thorough and explained to me what he was doing if I had questions. They told me it would take eight to nine hours, and it did. It wasn't any more than I anticipated. All in all, I'm very pleased with the products and I would recommend Bath Fitter because they give so many options as to what one can do with the area that they are working with. They don't try to oversell on something and they let the customer do the choosing.

Hi Kathleen,

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Bath Fitter's sales reps were all polite and nice when I purchased the shower about eight weeks ago.They said what they did and they did what they said. Bath Fitter's advertisement said they could do the job in a day and it was nicely done. The product is very nice too. I'm satisfied and I'd tell others that they will be pleased as well.

Hi Angela,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you're satisfied with your new Bath Fitter. We're very proud of our hard-working team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Angela.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Last October 31st, I had Bath Fitter take out my tub and put in a standalone shower. I chose them for their quality, expertise and the time frame. The installer was amazing and completed it in less than a day. He was very prompt and pleasant. He also cleaned up. He was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better installation. We also had a grab bar put in, as well as a soap dish and a corner four-shelf tray. Moreover, their sales rep was terrific, knowledgeable and right to the point. I would recommend them anytime.

Hi Joann,

Thank you so much for sharing! We’re thrilled that you had a great experience and that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

My daughter got in the shower, closed the shower door and the glass door shattered all over her. Then she got out of the tub and had cuts up and down and on the bottom of her feet. Had to take her to hospital and she needed stitches. I called Bath Fitter and they said there was nothing they could do. Bought it before the lifetime warranty. I will never recommend them. That was like 2 years ago. To this day my daughter is so scared to take any showers with glass doors. Don't let them tell you it's a lifetime guarantee because it's. Or they did not even care that she got hurt.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Elaine, thank you so much for your review and letting us address your concern. We'll be sure to reach out for more details and connect with your local branch regarding this concern. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Bath Fitter remodeled my entire bathroom and everything was fine except that I felt it was a little expensive. I wish I did a little more research before I decided what to do, but it is all done now.

Hi Glenellen,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We pride ourselves on our high-quality liners and wonderful installations that are backed by warranty. If you have any questions reach out to our customer service here: https://www.bathfitter.com/contact or give us a call at 1-800-892-2847. Thank you for the review Glenellen!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I purchased a shower wall in October and it was installed in November. It’s an overlay on top of our original bath. Everyone was friendly and the installation team was one man. He did everything within a day and everything functioned as I was informed it would. They also put up a backing that prevented mold and wetness on the wall under the shower.

Hi Chester,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and efficient team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Chester.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

A couple of years ago, we went to the home show at the Expo Center out in Chantilly and Bath Fitter had a display there. We signed up to have a sales rep come out to our place and it was a bad experience. I wouldn’t buy from that guy if it was given to me free. He will not take no for answer. The things he wanted us to have, I do not want to have. I went to the post office and he asked how much do I make and he said that I can afford it. He just went on and on and on. It was just a horrible experience. I got turned off.

This past year we went back and there was Bath Fitter again and we had someone come to our place again. And, Brad, this other salesman was super. He listened to us about what we want. He made some suggestions which I took like raising the height up even more so the shower head would be on the wall. He was really nice and was fantastic. We were told that the installation would take two days but the gentleman who came out and installed it did it in one. He was their number one installer and he was great. He let me watch and I was impressed how it was done. He was fast, cleaned up everything, sealed everything and we're happy with it. I wish I had done it years ago. The only thing I don’t like was the price. It was $7200 and really high. They did a beautiful job and I got good quality but just I wish it was a little cheaper. Despite that, I would recommend BathFitter to anybody.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ronald, thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you love your Bath Fitter. Even though you wished you had installed one years ago, you can enjoy it for a lifetime to come! Again, thank you so much for your 5-star review.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

We were going to redo our shower and we chose Bath Fitter for their price. We had our first purchase from them a couple of months ago and it took a little longer than what I expected. But it matched up with the amount of work that they did. The installer did an excellent job. He was friendly and basically got down to work while I left him alone. I’m happy with the result and I would tell my friends to go with them for they are a good company.

Hi David,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. Feel free to share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again David. Enjoy your new bathroom!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I had been planning to do my bathroom because my knees are bad and it was getting hard to step over in the tub to do the shower. I had talked to different other companies and their prices were outrageous but Bath Fitter gave me a good price so I had them put the shower in. Their sales rep was nice, wonderful and did a fantastic job. He went ahead and did what he needed to do. He had to cut my bathroom up in pieces, took it out so he told me it would be more than one day and it was finished in two days and it is beautiful. The installer was very professional and I'm very satisfied with the shower that I had put in. They are a wonderful company, they do good work and they do it on time as they say it. I would tell my friends to go ahead and have the job done. I will say that in the end, they will be rewarded with good service.

Hi Claudette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your great experience! We are glad to read you are appreciating your new shower. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

We needed a renovation on a fiberglass tub that had a hole in it. A rep from Bath Fitter came out and gave us the estimate, showed us all the products in pamphlets, and took measurements. She also told us the options. The installer who came out was great. He tore out the fiberglass tub and then put in a new shower. He had some issues with the fitting and was able to resolve it. The whole time, he talked to us and kept everything neat, in and out. He was informative and friendly too. Since everything was custom-made, the project took four weeks to complete. Overall, Bath Fitter has great product and service, but it was a little pricey. But then, you're getting a lifetime guarantee and they'll come out and fix stuff which is nice to know you got that.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your installation process was efficient. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Feel free to share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again for the 5-star review!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

We’ve done all the work in our house and both of our sons-in-law are too busy, and I didn’t know if I wanted to hire a local contractor. I thought, “Well, what’s it going to hurt to call?” From Bath Fitter, we purchased a brand-new bathtub with new shower walls and glass doors. The sales reps were all excellent and answered our questions. We were concerned because our home was built in 1890 and our bathroom is tiny, and we weren’t sure the contractors would be able to get it in. Our first experience with the gal who came to the house spent all the time that we expected and answered all of our questions and we felt comfortable enough that we would go forward. And then the guy who came and measured said, “No problem.” The young gentleman that came and did all of the work was awesome although we felt bad for him because it took more time than what was estimated. But he was terrific.

I can’t believe what a great job he did. He worked until 7:00 or 8:00 at night and then on the second day, it was almost as long. He put in good, extra-long days and we really appreciated it. I don’t have anything negative to say at all and I would definitely recommend Bath Fitter. I’m thoroughly pleased. The tub cleans up lovely. The technician left us a bottle of the Bar Keeper's Friend to clean and I cannot figure out where to buy. I know I can use just vinegar and water, which I may switch over and do that but the Bar Keeper's Friend has been awesome and I really like that. Other than that, we’re completely satisfied with Bath Fitter. We’ve had awesome people and awesome work.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Sandra, enjoy your new bathroom.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

We have a 100-year-old home and the shower that we had upstairs had a fiberglass shower and it was all one piece, and the floor was cracked. We knew that time to find another shower that would fit in there appropriately would be difficult because when we put that shower in, we had to take some windows out to get it to the second story. I had heard about Bath Fitter but didn’t know much about it so Mindy showed us everything and said this can be fit into any room and they can measure it. She was really good at getting it started and gave us a really good background on it. We decided on it because we have a very unusual shower stall. And then, another gentleman came out and measured it. We also wanted to move the showerhead and the plumbing from an outside wall to an inside wall just in case. They had to do some carpentry work because the old shower had a base that was unusual.

Right now, in Iowa, it's below zero and we've never had it frozen up but we wanted to have that switched, and they could do that. The sales rep was wonderful, very helpful and very patient. We knew we had a specific situation here and he was really good about it. The installer was excellent and awesome. He was also creative because our situation was unusual and Bath Fitter said they can do it in one day but I would have been very surprised that he could have done that in one day because he had to do a lot of sub-construction before he could put the actual shower. That wasn’t his problem, it was ours because our house was a unique situation but he did a really good job. All the trim work was excellent.

In an old house sometimes, the wall isn’t exactly smooth and the floor is a ceramic tile floor and he was very careful with that. The bathroom has carpeting in it and he didn’t leave a mess. I love Bath Fitter and have already referred them to about three other people because on this farm country, we all have these old houses that need new showers.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patricia, We’re thrilled that you had a great experience and that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your remodel. Please feel free to share photos on our profile! Thank you and have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

We liked Bath Fitter's product. They were at the home show we went to last spring. Their people were friendly. And we found out they were within an hour from us so we decided to use them. We took out a tub and put a shower insert in, and then we redid the shower in the master bathroom and the basement bathroom as well. It's just been done in the last month. The gentleman that came out was very knowledgeable and answered our questions. We liked what we saw and he took an interest in what we were trying to accomplish and helped us figure out what we did. The installation team was really good and they cleaned up. It was excellent.

Everything they said they were going to get done and the amount of time it took was right. They were quicker than they said they would be and very professional and did a very fine job. The job took two and a half days and they did one early because the material came in. The reps were good with communication. When the first stuff was in, I got a phone call. They also told me the other product wouldn’t be in for a while but I didn’t have to call them and try to figure out when they were going to come. They were very good at communicating their schedule to me.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Feel free to share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again for the 5-star review!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Last October 26th I purchased a walk in shower from Bath Fitter. My husband, who is handicapped, is in the hospital in Iowa City and that was an hour and a half away. My brother in law let the installers in and when I got home it was done. They came in, cleaned up, and got it working. It was perfect.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a memorable one. Feel free to share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again Karen.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

My sister-in-law had Bath Fitter in her house. When they came in and they spoke to us, we decided that was the way to go instead of anything else. The rep was very polite and he answered all our questions. We purchased a shower with a door and it has a seat in it. The young man who came to do the installation was amazing and he was excellent. He was neat and clean that you never knew anybody was in here that did any work. He got it all done in about two days. My overall experience with Bath Fitter was wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone.

Hi Teri,

We’re thrilled that you had a great experience and that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you so much for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

The original installation and look was great, but after the installation and frequent usage of the shower I began noticing thing that was not evident at installation: 1. Every time I step into the shower, the base flex and reminds me of how heavy I am with this sound that I presume is the drain sliding up and down the drain pipe. (Noisy) 2. The rubber slots that is suppose to hold the doors closed chooses when it wants to or doesn't want to hold one of the doors closed and opens about 2" while showering (wet floor).

3. I thought the shower was going to be seamless to prevent the appearance of mold however my shower is presenting mold in the only place that has a seam (where the walls and base joins). I'm now fighting mold behind the silicone sealant used on that seam. 4. Lastly, I have noticed that whatever was used to secure the walls of the new shower to the walls or studs of the old shower or studs seem to be giving way because I can push it in and it will flex back out. These reasons is why I gave a rating of Satisfied and not higher and also satisfied but not lower because the shower does look better than what was existing. Can you do something about these issues?

Bath Fitter response

Hi John, thank you so much for letting us know about these concerns. Our team will pass along your message to your nearest branch so that they can address the issues. We appreciate your review – thanks again for letting us help you!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Just wanted to give a shout out and a big KUDOS to Bath Fitter. Too many times in the service industry we hear a lot of negatives but, seldom get told when a good job is done. From Eric to Cory to the office staff this has been a very pleasant and rewarding experience. Such a drastic transformation in such little time and all handled so professionally. Would highly recommend this group to all my friends. Thank you!!!

Hi Edward,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Feel free to share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Edward. Enjoy your new Bath Fitter!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

All the Bath Fitter reviews I read were good as far as their product quality. I had them install a bathroom shower and tub enclosure. Their rep was awesome. He took the time to answer my questions and was very thorough in everything he went through. He was on time, which I loved. And I felt very comfortable with him. He measured and we went over different options. And then, I picked what I wanted. Their installers were great and thorough, too. They were professional, and there was not a spot in my bathroom when they left. Everything was picked up and cleaned. One of the guys had to come the next day to do one little piece.

I have one suggestion, though. When they advertise, they always say, "This goes right over your bathtub." But it's not really true because they can only do it with old cast iron bathtubs. They can't do it with a fabric glass bathtub, which almost everything is. They have to rip it all out. So, I felt their advertising is a little misleading because I thought that was all they were going to have to do. And everything had to be ripped out. Still, I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

When my daughter used Bath Fitter she raved about what a great job they did, how they stuck right with it and did what they had to do even beyond the call of duty. I went with them and I got a walk-in shower done the first of November. Their sales reps were wonderful. There were some little hiccups but they went overboard to fix everything. The installation took 10 hours and the installers were great and very considerate. They brought the bench that was just perfect for me. They measured one of my kitchen chairs that fit me right and decided on my bench size in the shower. I'm 76 and I love my walk-in shower and I would recommend it.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Thank you once again for the 5-star review!

Bath Fitter Company Information