2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.3/5 (202 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
    • Demolition-free remodeling
    • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
    • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I did some cost comparisons before I decided to use Bath Fitter to install a walk-in shower as an upgrade from a bath tub. The salesperson who helped me explained in detail all the products that he had and we also had a very good interaction. Then, the installation went very smooth and very easy. When I needed to disturb the installer, he was very professional and accommodating since I only have one bathroom. He was very neat and tidy as well. Because of what it was that day, they needed a second day for installation, but the time frame has met my expectations overall. And so far, I am satisfied with the shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joyce, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear everything has been completed to your satisfaction!!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Everything was better than anticipated in our Bath Fitter experience. In the very beginning, the sales rep who came out was very cordial, easy to talk with, good to explain the entire process, and just a very nice gentleman. He not overpowering nor a pressure type salesman. And the communication between the company and the next gentleman who came out to take the actual measurements was the same as he was also very pleasant. Then, each individual who came to the house called ahead before they got here, so we knew exactly when they were coming and who they were, and showed credentials and verified ID before they came in. They were very professional and not overbearing that, “I am the Bath Fitter and here’s what you're gonna do,” type thing. So, it was a very easy process.

My wife and I ran ideas of what we wanted and then they accommodated these to the very best of ability, considering the materials and what they had to work with. And when the installation came, the gentleman that did the install was here within 10 minutes of the timeframe he said he was going to be so things went as smooth as possible. Of course, there always was going to be a little bit of a hiccup, but nothing that he couldn’t handle. He also didn’t take any breaks and he worked straight through. We’d offered him a sandwich or a cup of coffee, and he took a bottled water, but he didn’t take any coffee as he wanna keep working. He even treated everything as if it was in his own house. The only issue we had was the sliding glass doors on the shower as they were warped. So, he went ahead and reordered. I thought it was just a door, but he reordered a set of both doors.

When the doors came in, another gentleman came out and put them in and realigned up the way they were supposed to be. In fact, he double-checked the doors first and one door was a good quarter inch warped and the other one was between a quarter and a half inch warped. So, he went ahead and put the new doors in, double-checked them again, and they were nice and straight and flush and have them aligned. We were extremely pleased with the entire process and we have no complaints as far as Bath Fitter's end goes. We had a little bit of issue with the finance company, but that has been taken care of. Now, we have also referenced Bath Fitter to a couple other people we know who are in the process of bath remodels.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Randall!!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I'm in a wheelchair now and I needed to have a roll-in shower. I knew how fast Bath Fitter worked and I didn't need the job to be done in a couple of weeks. So, I went with them. Their tech, Cameron, only took two days and and he was a good mechanic. He was very pleasant and a nice person. He was really particular on what he was doing and we enjoyed him. Also, the roll-in shower is really pretty and it all fits up good. I really needed it and it does a good job.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Edward, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

My mom had used Bath Fitter and she was happy with them. So, I also got them do the shower walls and surround as the walls were getting bad on my rental. The interaction during purchase and installation experience were really good, and the lady who was there during installation was really with the nice guy. However, I was told that they will send my mom $50 for the referral as well as another $50 to me but we both never got them. Other than that, everything seems to be good and I’m gonna have Bath Fitter do the tub too later on.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dana, thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear everything is completed to your satisfaction and we will have our team follow up about the referral. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I had an appointment made for the morning, they were to come between 8-10 am. I get a call at 11 they are running late (no problem), they come around 1 and state they "can knock it out by 4". After they left we noticed the drain area was not built up and very weak if you stepped around the area, we were told it was fine so we had to fix it ourselves. Then chalking came off around the tub within months, we did not follow up immediately, which we should have but since we had a lifetime warranty it wasn't a huge priority and we used tape for the seal. We had them come in today and were told it is not part of their "lifetime warranty" and that they would have to charge us another $150 to fix their job. I called the company and specifically asked, "What is covered under our lifetime warranty?" They laughed and said not much. I am so exasperated with dealing with this company. Essentially we paid over $2k for a $600 enclosure.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I had a shower liner and tub liner installed. The tech cut the holes too big. A 3" tub spout would not cover the hole. They agreed to come out and fix it. 1 month later they sent 2 techs out. They cut the holes for the hardware perfectly. However, they cut too short below the window and did a botched up patch job. They did not remove original liner from the walls but simply but a 2nd liner on top. The walls are spongy feeling and I've lost a lot of my tub space in the corners. I can't even sit a solo cup in the corner. The end caps they put in place are crooked with a 2" gap that they filled in with caulk. They have avoided all contact as of now. I have filed a dispute and filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau as well. My next step is small claims court. Be very cautious when using this company. I could have hired another contractor and installed tile for what I paid. Horrible installation. I will warn everyone of this company.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mindy, we can appreciate your frustration. Our team has attempted to reach out to address these issue but have been unsuccessful in reaching you. If there is anything more we can do to assist you please do not hesitate to contact our team at 910-210-4855. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I live in a mobile home and they won’t even contact me. I’ve tried 3 times. I’ve even asked them to tell me they don’t do mobile homes-no reply. That’s how you know they’re too big for their breaches. Your loss, Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Vickie, we are very surprised to read your review. Our team has attempted to reach you multiple times but have not been able to connect with you. We would happy to help with your remodeling project and if you would like to give our team a call at 888-471-1042 we will look into this further. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

I have had my tub/shower for nearly one year and I am pleased to say that the installation was quick (one day) and professionally performed. I had one small issue which was corrected immediately and I was very pleased with the result. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter to anyone who is looking for a great looking professional make over.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mike, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Had two baths (tubs and shower walls replaced) in our home. Great product and the two baths were completed in one day for each. Incurred problems with the master shower wall material and shower curtain bar mounting brackets. Still has not been corrected or replaced since being completed 3 weeks ago. Frustrated with the lack of concern in getting the wall material replaced in a timely manner. Workmanship in the second bath was not as good as the first one we had done. We went with the full tub replacement rather than the tub over tub. We originally ordered tub over tub however the measurements were done incorrectly and the tubs would not fit properly over the existing tubs. Did not want to experience the same problem when reordering so, went with the full tub concept.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jeffrey, we are sorry to hear about these issues. Our team has been in touch and will be working to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Resolution response: Jan. 7, 2020

We had our "one time free replacement" installed in Oct. 2019 and had found that the policy of Bath Fitter is to make us responsible for the crack in the liner. When the installer came in after waiting over 5 months for the replacement he shows me a form that I was told to sign or they would not install the replacement. I called the office and the woman (Carol) said that I had to sign this form or they would not do the work. I posted a picture of the form here that basically reads that we are responsible for the defect and the cleaner that we used although it was a recommended cleaner. Another picture I posted has the damaged piece of the liner after it was removed from the tub. So I signed the form in order to get the work done and the man installed the new liner.

Four hours later the man told me he was finished and asked me to stand in the tub and see what I thought. Well lo and behold there was a soft flexing spot in the same area as the old liner. The installer acknowledge this and told me to fill the tub with hot water and let it sit overnight. There is still a soft spot in the tub. I called the woman at bath fitter who I had previously talked to about the form and reported the problem again. At the end of our conversation she informed me that the first problem was not because of the soft area over which the liner cracked, eluding to my wife and I as the cause of the damage. Very unprofessional! Now I guess we will wait it out until what I suspect will be another crack, exactly as the first.

My opinion is and was then that the liner did not fit that area of the old cast tub leaving an area void under the liner and thus cracking. I can stand in that spot now and hear the liner pop back up when I take my foot off of it. I am not trying to bash this company but I am very disappointed in the customer service and the woman I had to deal with and had spoken to a number of times about this.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

We had a claw foot tub insert installed around March of 2018. Within 6-8 months we had noticed a soft spot in the acrylic right under the shower and within a year of installation there was a 2" crack in the insert from the flexing of the soft area. We called for a inspection and had a date of April 26 for this but we could not be there for that date so we had to wait for the next time a person was in our area. June 11 was when they finally arrived to look at the tub and agreed it was defective. We were not told at that time it would be 8-10 weeks for the new insert to be ready as well as being informed on the phone that this was our "one free replacement".

Now I am writing this on September 17, going on 3 months later and 5 months since notifying Bath Fitter of our problem with no response from Bath Fitter about when this will be repaired. I told the woman on the phone that the water was coming out from under the insert and she said to put silicon on the wet cracked insert. If this is my one free replacement, what will happen if this is installed improperly again. We paid $1800 for just the insert that I thought would be a life time product. The after sale customer service was not what I expected.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Nagzie, this is not the experience we strive to provide and we appreciate you taking the time to reach out. We understand our branch was able to reach out and schedule a service appointment for October 25th. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to assist. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

After I talked to Bath Fitter and found out about the lifetime guarantee, it was a no-brainer. I did one bathroom with them three months ago and I just signed up for another bathroom with them. I was redoing my bathrooms to make them safer for when I get older and the sales rep had some good suggestions and I was very, very pleased. The installation guy was fantastic. He came here at 9:30 in the morning and he was done by 3:30. It was simply beautiful, and I have requested him to do my other bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Barbara! We hope you continue to enjoy your Bath Fitter for many years to come!

Resolution response: Oct. 23, 2019

Our problems have been resolved. We had two bathrooms done and two separate installers were involved. Adam did the work on our master bath and Dallas did the guest bathroom. Dallas botched the job in the guest bathroom so we requested for Adam to come help us with the repairs. He had to reinstall another tub surround and fix other plumbing issues discovered afterwards. If I had to rate Adam, I'd give him 5 stars.
    I don't know what could've happened if I had not reported them to Better Business Bureau and post complaints on their website, Facebook, and Tweeter.
    Anne, who manages the local branch, has been very gracious and helpful throughout the whole ordeal. I would give her 5 stars, too, for all her help.

Everything turned out great in the end, but because of the hassle and the amount of time it took to finish the job, we can't give the company 5 stars. I hate to give them anything lower than a 3 because the concept is great if homeowners don't want the trouble of regutting a bath. I like the convenience of just wiping surfaces clean and worrying about dirty grout. Keeping all these things in mind, I'll be comfortable with rating them 4 stars!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

We recently had our two bathrooms (Masters and Guest) redone by your company and unfortunately the job wasn’t done properly. No complaints with plumbing issues but the back and side wall surround on the Guest bathroom is buckling up, and the Masters bathroom has visible scratches. They also installed the straight rod in the Guest bathroom too deep and will need to be replaced with a curved one. We’ve been patiently waiting for them to come back and do repairs for a couple of weeks.

They finally scheduled a repair today and we waited the entire day, but NO SHOW! I called the local office and spoke of a rep, Ann. She has always been very pleasant and helpful, even tried to track the workers. I spoke to her several times today and our last conversation was around 3:30 pm. I never heard back from her and now the office is closed. This is unacceptable since we’ve already paid them for the work. Ann said they would put a hold on some of the payment until the repairs are done, out of nearly $12K only $2K hasn't cleared. We would really appreciate immediate attention to this matter and hope to hear from you soon. Thank you, Marcie

Bath Fitter response

Hi Marcie, we understand our installer Dallas was able to come out today 9/16 to take a look at the issue and will be returning in the coming days to resolve this matter. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything more we can to do assist.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Bath Fitter came and we talked and I liked what they said and we did it. We purchased a walk-in shower and we are very satisfied with it. Everyone who had anything to do with Bath Fitter and me, from the salesperson to the installation guy, was excellent.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Susan!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I had seen Bath Fitter at a home show, and I liked what I saw. I was quite satisfied with the representatives that came and discussed my options. They seemed very efficient. I was very impressed with the contractor. He was very efficient, too. He knew what he was doing and he was finished in less time than what they had expected. I am satisfied with the shower.

Bath Fitter response

We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience Priscilla! Thank you for your business!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I like Bath Fitter's guarantee and the way the walk-in shower was built. Iit’s built out that’s gonna last a while, and it’s super easy to clean. It doesn’t get all funky. The sales rep was excellent. He explained everything, and he didn’t leave anything out. I was very happy. A guy came out and measured everything. It took him three months to come, but they have to build it and make it to fit your bathroom, and the right size. Bath Fitter made sure they got everything measured right, so when they bring it in, it fits right in there. They have to trim the edges a little bit, but it goes right in.

The installation guy was quiet and worked right along. He didn’t have a fit when something didn’t work. I hardly heard a word out of him. He was great. The installation took two days. On the second day, he was here till about 9:00, but that was because he ran into a drain problem, and that wasn’t his fault. But, other than that, things went fine.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Carol!!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

The sales people that I talked to were very helpful and friendly. And Bath Fitter sounded like a good deal. I got the walk-in shower a couple of months ago. The rep explained the details of the walk-in shower very, very well. The installers did a very good job and they cleaned up. I didn’t have a shower before, so it’s great. It’s nice and handy.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Audrey!!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Bath Fitter had a man come over and he went over everything with me. I got their shower but not the walk-in one. It’s just the side. Everything went well with their salesperson and the installers were okay. They came over around 8:30 and they were gone by supper time. I was very satisfied and I would recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gloria, thank you so much for your review!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

While it took longer than I expected, when Bath Fitter came to my home, the work was performed exactly as planned. The installer was professional and pleasant. I am very pleased with my purchase. I hope that in the future, Bath Fitter is able to bring their work to finish sooner and close the gap from purchase to delivery.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sinclair, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

Bath Fitter called the day before the install to remind us that the plumber would be at our house at 7 AM. He was here at 7 AM and got to work removing the old fixtures and installing the new valves assemblies. Just as he finished the upstairs around 8 AM, the tub removal gentlemen showed up and proceeded to remove to bathtub. Just as he finished about 9 AM, so was the plumber, the shower installer showed up along with the plumbing code inspector. The installer got to work installing a new floor base and installed the new shower floor, the plumber finished connecting the shower base. The installer made all the necessary measurements and proceeded to fill in the wall as needed. Once done, he went to make the wall panel. Laid out and cut to size, made the two walls and window cut out. He placed the wall in place and it fit like a glove. He then proceed with the window framing and then the trim.

Next he installed the door tracks. Cleaned up the remaining mess (can't do this kind of install without making a mess, it's just part of the job) and sealing the trim. Lastly he installed the doors. Finished at 3PM. Eight hours from tub to shower! Each gentlemen that worked on this job showed a very professional attitude and ability. Job well done. Thank You Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Charles, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

Bath Fitter did our bathroom 10 years ago. I used them again when I wanted my other bathroom done in one day. This time, we ended up having them tear the tub out and we had a full shower put in. Everything was pretty well standard with what we picked out. The sales rep was really good. He showed us all the different colors that we could get the wall in and the designs. I wanted the marble look because I wanted it to go with the counters that we were putting in. We tore out the whole bathroom and we had it all done before they put in the shower. All they did was put in the shower and they caulked all around where the tub met the floor. It came out very nicely and I'm very happy with it. I like that the shower is big.

I would and have recommended Bath Fitter to people. I was shocked that they got the tub out of there. Only one man did that. I have a two-story house and the guy had no problem making it down my steps. He cleaned up after themselves well and I was just really impressed. They did a nice job which I knew they would because they did a nice job the first time.

There was another thing that I liked. I had called Bath Fitter to come out and recaulk my other bathroom that they had done. They came back two or three times and recaulked it because it looked bad and it started making it look old. The guy was so nice. I told him about the side peelings on the walls of the glass that they put. I didn't know why the paint started peeling off but it looked terrible. I have slider doors on the bathtub so you still have to step in to get into the bathtub. I asked the guy if there was any way that I could have them replaced. I was gonna pay for it and everything.

He told me that everything was under warranty and that was a shock to me. I was so impressed that their warranty is a lifetime one. He let me pick stuff out. He said they don't make the doors anymore but they would totally replace them. I got him to match my other bathroom. The brushed nickel is what they both are now. Before, they were white and the paint was peeling off.

I also told the guy that the paint had all worn off on my faucets and he said that was under my warranty too. He added they would replace my faucets. I got him to match both bathrooms. It was just so nice that they did that. They changed the showerhead and everything. The showerheads and the faucets are all the same, even though I got the full glass doors in the walk-in shower. The guy told me too that if the glass would ping or anything like that, they would replace the glass doors. No questions asked.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Dorothy! We are so glad to hear Bath Fitter was able to ensure your satisfaction once again!!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I am very concerned about other people going through what I have with Bathfitter, Burnaby, BC location. Rob from Bathfitter came to my home at the end of April this year. The cost of everything I chose came to just over $5000. I paid a deposit of $769 for my one day install to take place. Eventually it was scheduled for June 3, 2019. They never called to confirm the install date. I had to call myself to make sure they were still coming. Rob had told me the water needed to be shut off all day. Apparently it was only required for the morning. Ada, the employee in the shop, advised she had dropped the ball and was supposed to call me to confirm the install.

Chino, the installer, was the shining light. He did a great job of getting the walls installed, but the tub overlay did not fit! No matter what he did, it would not fit. The tub was not the right size and would eventually crack if installed as is. His boss, Orlando, wanted him to build up the bottom with foam. In doing that, I would lose space in my tub. Furthermore, the foam would become malleable when I have a bath, making the overlay movable. He was unable to install the tub that day.

Also, I had paid a premium for fixed brush nickel shower bar, Chino said it wasn't available so he had grabbed me a cheap chrome one that's not fixed, it just sits there with suction, so I could at least put a curtain up. Therefore their 'one day installation claim' is not true. I called Bathfitter and spoke to Orlando to determine what his plans were to make this right. He said I would get a discount between $0-$400 possibly. Rob was booked another day to come to my home. He brought a test overlay which fit better than the one they had brought me on the install day. However, that was just a sample, it was extremely beat up and not suitable for install.

Chino was booked to come again, which he did. I asked for the refund amount to be in writing. Ada and Orlando were evasive and unwilling to put an amount on paper pending how well the install went. I soon learned why they didn't want to commit to a refund amount. They sent Chino back with the EXACT same tub! Orlando demanding he install it. I measured the tub myself, it was not the right size for my tub at all. I was very disappointed Bathfitter wasted my time again. I explained to Ada via multiple emails that I am a shift worker and I also gave her dates I am available. Since I am a shift worker, I am available a lot during the week. She provided me one date at the beginning of August for the install for 8AM. I finished my night shift at 6AM and I explained that I would be unable to open the door since I would be asleep.

I have not heard from Ada since August 6, 2019. I have sent her emails to try to get ahold of her. I am coming up on waiting six months for a supposed one day install that Bathfitter advertises. I want to share my story so no one else hires them thinking it is easy. I made a video of me walking on the tub that did not fit that I am happy to share. You can hear 'clomp clomp' as I walk across it. It's very upsetting when you consider how much this is costing me only to have them disappear. Since I haven't heard from them in a month, I don't know what is going on.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kalinda, this is not the experience we strive to provide and we can appreciate your frustrations. We understand you have been able to connect with the local branch and have confirmed an appointment for September 24. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I got a shower from Bath Fitter and I also had the handles installed. The sales rep and installation team that I worked with were both cool and outstanding. The installers were very neat and very professional.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Marvin!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

My experience with Bath Fitter was great. Everything went very well. Bath Fitter had their list of references that they update every six months. I recognized a name and called a girl scout friend. Then, I found out from somebody else at church that they really liked Bath Fitter before they sold their house, and it increased the value of their house. We had a bathtub and a shower done. We had two bathrooms done.

The sales representative, Bill, was an absolute sweetheart. The installer really knew his stuff. My husband and I went out to outback and my husband looked and said, "Oh, whoever did the caulking here didn't know what they were doing." The caulking in our shower and bathtub are like dead-on good. If there is any question like, "Where do you want this part, where do you want that bar," he came and got me and we talked it through. He stayed until the job was done.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Debra! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!! Thank you for your business.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I was at the Huntington Mall and there was someone there at the booth and I filled out a paper. And Bath Fitter called me the very next day and somebody showed up. There were three people I dealt with. The salesman came, he was fine and then, someone else came and talked to me. And then, the installer was very nice too. I was real pleased. I bought a walk-in shower. I had one-piece bath before, so they took it out and they fixed the walls so they could adhere the acrylic and install it to the walls. I was pleased with it all.

When the house was built, a scald-proof faucet on the tub was put in. So, you couldn't get the water mixed up to a certain temperature. I had little granddaughters at the time, and it didn't get hot enough for me. And then, I've had two knee replacements, so it was hard to get in and out of the tub. So, that's why I like the walk-in shower. I get a good, hot shower. I have a shower everyday, and sometimes more than that.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Carol! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Resolution response: Sept. 10, 2019

Even before my review made it up here on CA the manager at BF had come out and seen the issue and assigned the work which was done quickly.
    The bathroom looks great and I'm very pleased with the work.

4/5 is based solely on the price being a bit high, but I did choose that path. Time will tell if it was a good choice, but for now I do recommend their work.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I chose Bath Fitter based on the very professional presentation and "Lifetime Warranty". This in spite of being just under $3000 more than other bids (though not really for "equivalent materials" - I really like the idea of a form-fit acrylic wall). The installers were polite, on time, and worked hard to get all installed in one day, which they accomplished except for needed a 2nd visit from the plumber due to a mis-matched part. The local manager himself came out to touch up sheet rock, paint and some of the caulking and inspect the job.

While inspecting it I noticed there was a gap between the top edge (acrylic) and the wall (sheet rock). The gap goes most the way around and is really bad in the corners. It is almost an inch above and right of the shower head and more than an inch at the back corner. I checked my walls with a carpenter's square and they are pretty close to square; much closer than the acrylic. It appears the acrylic was either folded in the wrong place or the plywood they put behind the acrylic is thinner than the sheet rock (the plywood filled in where the old tub insert was, but does not go to the top of the acrylic) which would cause the acrylic to bend out. I am hoping this can be resolved as the bathroom looks great and the plumbing and fixtures are top notch. I have a pretty good video showing the gap but am not sure how to load that to this site.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Richard, we're glad to hear our team was able to resolve everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking the to reach out!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I knew that Bath Fitter was fast but I didn't know that it was so expensive. I had a tub and I had that taken out, and put in a stand-up shower. I started in May and they put it in by the end of July. The sales rep was great. He was a good salesman and he really explained everything and he convinced me even though I didn't wanna spend that much money. I felt like he knew everything. He showed me the product and other products like what other companies would use, and I was impressed with it.

The installer was a nice guy. He cleaned up and he put a cloth down so as not to track in. I’m in a condo in an upstairs unit that doesn’t have an elevator, so he did really well. He worked straight through. I tried to get him to eat some lunch, but he said he wouldn’t wanna stop. The process was fast. You never think you would use the word beautiful for a shower, but it’s beautiful. I’ve had friends come over and they all say that too.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Neta! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I like Bath Fitter's baths better. The texture and stuff of the product they had impressed me the most. They installed a walk-in shower about five months ago and it was great. I’m crippled, but I can get in now and get a shower every day.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Sandra! We are so thrilled to hear you are loving your new shower! Thank you for choosing Bath Fitter for your remodeling project.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

We got a tub and the surround from Bath Fitter and we liked that it was done in one day and we didn’t have to destroy our house. It worked out perfectly. The sales representative as well as the installation team were really good. We had somebody come back out and finish caulking it after I had the bathroom painted and I was impressed with his professionalism.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Noel, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

We got two bath stalls from Bath Fitter and their sales rep prepared us for everything. Two guys came for the installation. They came in different times. One came a little later, so I got to work with the one to start with. And then he went away and the other one came, and I got to finish up with the other guy on the other one. So, that was okay. It went well. But under the tub, it flexes a little bit and that worries me.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! We will forward your concern to our team and have them reach out to address it. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I called Bath Fitter and got a very nice rep. I knew what I wanted so there wasn't a whole lot to explain, but the rep explained the product details okay still. I got their shower. The installer was very good and polite. He explained things and got the work done in one day. I like my shower. It's of very good quality.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Pat, thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Bath Fitter Company Information