Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.98/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Call Now Toll Free (888) 782-7818 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: May 6, 2019

I was skeptical when reading some of the poor reviews, but the good reviews outweighed the bad ones. The initial consultation wasn't very impressive, but we had already decided at that point to go with the company. Once all the paperwork was done, and financing went through (they are quite expensive), everything went as they stated. We had the tub removed and replaced with a shower stall. The installer came the date they told us. He was awesome. Had everything installed and cleaned up by 3:00 pm. The only problem we encountered is the shower doors need a leveler which had to be ordered. We could still use the shower, but the doors were not very stable. It took 3 weeks for that to come in. It's still new so I can't comment on how keeping it clean is difficult as some reviews state, but I am using a cleaner that is recommended by the company. All in all, I would definitely recommend this company and would use them!!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patricia, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you a great experience and a beautiful new shower. Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I checked all the other companies around and I felt like Bath Fitter had something better to offer. I also knew some people who has had Bath Fitter in to install and they were happy. We purchased two showers and we had the corner shelf and the handicap bars installed as well. I liked the design and the fact that the product had a lifetime warranty on it. So I didn’t have to do anything from that point on.

The salespeople did very well and then I had two different crews do the installation at two different times. Both of them were very cordial and courteous. They took care of everything pretty quickly, explained everything to me and left the house in good condition. Each install took a little bit over a day and a half. It was pretty involved and of course, they had to tear out the old shower. They did all that in one day and prepared it for installation. Then the next day, they were in and out by lunchtime so it was pretty good. I like the looks of it. It’s very nice and it's easy to clean and keep clean. It certainly gave us more room than the one we had. So there is a lot of things we’re happy with. Everything went very smoothly so I was very pleased with the experience. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter to anybody else. As a matter of fact, I’ve already recommended them to a couple of other people. They’ve seen our bathrooms and they were very impressed.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Wayne, thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear our team were able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: May 6, 2019

The tub at our house has been refinished two times, once prior to us buying the house and one we did ourselves, and it wouldn't last. My husband passed away and there's the chance that I'll be putting the house on the market. So, I went with Bath Fitter as my remodeling company since I liked their guarantee of one year to five years for having my tub area refinished. I purchased a tub from them as well as some hardware. Their rep was very kind and knowledgeable and the installer they sent was very professional. The refinishing took no more than two hours and since then, I've come to like not having paint chips floating in my bubble bath.

However, my house is in the 50s, so I have the lovely, kinda lime green tile and it wasn't conveyed that I would have to go with Bath Fitter in order to do a cover up on the tile portion in the bathroom or it would void my warranty. This was because of the silicone caulk. I didn't ask and I was under the assumption that that was something I could touch. It wasn't until after the installation that it was conveyed that it would mess up the warranty. Still, my experience with Bath Fitter has been very positive and I'm enjoying my refinished tub area.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Angie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new bathtub. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 5, 2019

I needed somebody that was gonna do a solid job, and it looked like Bath Fitter would and knew what they were doing. I liked the presentation and thought it would fit what I needed. I got a tub and shower, a couple of grab bars and a couple of shelves. The customer service was good. They were very easy to deal with. The installer was super good, too. He worked and gave 1000%. I was very impressed with him. He was willing to do whatever he needed to do to make it right and make it work right. He discovered what seemed like a leak that was a result of the installation. He worked to try and figure that out. If he had been available to hire to do other things, I would've hired him.

Bath Fitter was really expensive compared to other options out in the marketplace, but it's a good product and I like it. However, I'm not happy with the showerhead. It's not a big enough showerhead, first of all. And second of all, I don’t like the streams that come out of it. They're not symmetrical and the aim of them is kind of askew and it wasn’t before.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Terry, thank you for your review. We are glad to head our team was able to provide you with a great experience. We will pass your message regarding the shower head along to our branch. Thank you.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I liked Bath Fitter's shower, so I got it, and I also got shelves. Their sales rep was thorough, but I was more impressed with the installer. He was just one guy, and he did a very good job.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Don! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: May 4, 2019

I’ve been enjoying my Bath Fitter tub ever since we had it. We got it put in a day before Valentines and the installer was very good. He also cleaned up after himself. The sales rep was very nice as well and she explained everything to us. I would recommend Bath Fitter to a friend.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mary, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 4, 2019

My sister and brother-in-law had used Bath Fitter and they were really happy with how their bathroom turned out. I also purchased from them a new tub in one bathroom and a new shower in another. The sales rep was very helpful giving me suggestions on different things, especially with the shelving. I was gonna go with something smaller, and just talking with him, I decided to go with a bigger shelf in both rooms. So, he was just a very helpful man. The installation team was very professional as well. They did the job. They were there to do the job and got it done. They weren’t there longer or less time than what they needed.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barbara, thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 3, 2019

Anthony ** out of the Madison store installed our new shower. He protected our house from debris, and dust from the removal of our old shower and did an excellent job of installing our new shower. He cleaned up everything when finished and explained everything to us. Including instructions as to the proper things to use to clean our shower. The look is great, Anthony was very polite and worked non-stop from start to finish.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear Anthony was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I’m very pleased with everything that was done by Bath Fitter. It was professionally done – beautiful results. I was originally planning on having a tub covered like they advertised on television, but it couldn't be done because I had a plastic tub, not a metal tub. So I had the tub replaced with a walk-in shower. I also had special doors and bars, which you can use to stabilize yourself in the shower itself, put in. There's also a caddy installed in one of the corners. The installation was very efficient. Two guys showed up that day and maybe it is a little bit extraordinary to actually have two people come but they did and in two different vehicles. The work was all done within one day. In fact, it was done a little bit ahead of schedule. They told me they would take the entire day and they finished a little bit early.

I also had other estimates performed and I could’ve had the work done cheaper with other people but I would not have gotten that sort of work. So that’s one thing that prompted me to go with Bath Fitter. I had this work done in a very remote location and this is in rural West Virginia. You’re not gonna get anybody local there and sort of stand by their work. They’ll probably do great work and it would've been more cost-effective but by paying a little bit more with Bath Fitter, I’ve got some peace of mind. Bath Fitter has a reputation and a lifetime guarantee. I was actually a little surprised that Bath Fitter would actually even service this location. So I was very pleased that they would actually do the job. They were not pushy salesmen at all either. They provided all the information, gave me my alternatives and told me exactly what the options were. Everything worked out exactly as planned. It was a very good experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Phillip, thank you for sharing your experience! We hope you will continue to enjoy your shower for years to come!

Original review: May 3, 2019

Bath Fitter did a job for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law across the street and they were pleased, so we decided to give them a shot. We got the pricing, liked it and we were well pleased with the job. One person did the job and he was excellent. He was here, did his job and stayed on it. Having been in the industry, I knew everything he was doing and he did it properly. I liked everything he did. The finished result is great. Everything was as I wanted it to be. So right from the very beginning, the individual that came and that went over the project, told us what it would be and gave us the estimate, his stuff was right on. Bath Fitter did a great job for us. We've had some of our neighbors here in Sea Isle come in and take a look at the work and I've given them excellent reviews.

Bath Fitter response

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience Roy! Thank you for your positive feedback!

Original review: May 2, 2019

My job reference no. is ** and **. I used BathFitters out of Orlando, FL (407) 855-0501. They remodeled my shower in April 2016. The shower door cost me $ 1,125 and has been leaking since its installation. They have made various attempts to stop the leak and have failed miserably. One kid installed a water deflector under the door backward, letting the water run onto the bathroom floor instead of into the shower. They hate to return calls. They don't show up for appointments. When they don't show up they also fail to call and tell you they can't make it.

Their phone system is pathetic. I put them on speaker phone and turn up the volume and they sound like they are whispering. I have to ask them to speak louder every time I call. I flew Jets in the Navy, but I am nowhere close to being hard of hearing! They never stay to check their work product. As soon as I do the leak is still there. Once they sent a guy to take pictures of the door. The following week a guy shows up. He knows nothing about the pictures and is not there to fix anything. Just wants to know what's up!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Roger, we are sorry to hear about this experience. We will pass your message to our branch to ensure you receive a callback to address your shower issues. If there is anything else we can do to assist in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I purchased walk in replacement shower because my wife can no longer stand in our old tub shower combo. I explained to Dan, the sales pitch man, that it was a priority to get it done relatively quick. I signed contract March 3, 2019, realizing it would have to be custom made. It is now May 1 and still not completed. But, as that is bad enough, I have to contact them to get any response. These are the issues: The installer arrived to install the walk in but did not have the shelf nor the correct seat. I called two days later to ensure the correct seat was on its way, as I am explaining the size was wrong a voice in the office shouted, "I’m not paying for another seat". That was the end of my pleasant conversation... As the size is handwritten on the contract (which, apparently, no one bothered to read).

I hung up and called Joe (the manager), he was pleasant enough but didn’t bother to mention reprimanding the female whose voice I heard. Long story to short... Tomorrow the installer is going to show up with the correct seat (I hope), over 4 weeks after it should have been finished. Calls to salesman have been futile and unanswered. Don’t buy Bath Fitter in Sacramento area!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Olen, this is not the type of experience we strive to provide and we appreciate your feedback. We take your concerns very seriously and will be looking into this matter. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Bath Fitter removed a one-piece shower and tub for me then replaced it with a walk-in shower. And I'm absolutely satisfied with how everything turned out. It took them a day and a half to do it. The guy who did the remodel was very efficient, quiet and did a good job. I was also very happy with the sales rep that came out here. The price point was good, too.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Gladys! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I got a tub, shelves and towel rack from Bath Fitter. However, the installation was incorrect and it took a couple of weeks for them to rectify the initial installation because it was taken up all the way to the ceiling when it was supposed to be the height of the window. Now, the towel bar has already fallen off the wall. Furthermore, the person who was supposed to fix it yesterday didn't come at the specified time. So, we had to leave work.

They need to improve their responsiveness. When I asked to have the towel bars fixed, instead of waiting for three weeks, and I had to be firm and say that things were not acceptable because of the installation issue. They should have said that they would get someone out to our place immediately instead of having to make me fight to have the issue fixed. It is still not fixed because they had to cancel yesterday.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susan, this is not the type of experience that we strive to provide and we'd like to make it right. We have forwarded your message to our local branch and they will be in contact shortly. If there is any more we can do to assist please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: May 1, 2019

It was time to update my bath. The tile was coming down around the faucet. Based on the recommendations, I looked Bath Fitter up. I even looked at the reviews. I had also priced the work with a private contractor but it was a lot. Even Bath Fitter was a little bit more than I wanted to spend but the reason that I did it is because the salesman was no pressure. We did not feel obligated to utilize Bath Fitter at all. He did a great job. Sales was wonderful.

I had Bath Fitter do the surround and the tub as well, and it was done immediately which was good because that's our main bathroom. There was one or two people. They were here from 9:00 in the morning until about 4:00, and there was no mess. They cleaned up everything. We did have to have them come out one time though. The shelf that they installed was starting to come off, and it looks like it might even be starting to do that again, but he was in and out of here just a few minutes. It was like two days after we called that they came out and fixed it. But overall, we had a great experience.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Rachael! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction and provide you with a wonderful new Bathroom!

Original review: May 1, 2019

I liked the timeframe through which Bath Fitter could complete our remodel. I purchased a shower stall from to replace a bathtub shower unit. Everyone I interacted with there was very knowledgeable, very customer-focused and had options if there was something that I wasn’t happy with. Their installers were very neat and clean. They really worked until the job was complete. Additionally, they did shelves and safety hand bars for me. If they needed any question answered, they would come and get me before they went any further with the install. I definitely recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Cynthia! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction!!

Original review: April 30, 2019

I had a couple of estimates and I liked Bath Fitter's pricing and being done in two days. We got a new shower installment and the sales rep was very helpful. He was easy to talk to. I wanted the installation to take one day, but it took two days. But that was fine. They had a lot to do. They knew what they were doing and they worked as hard as they could getting it done. I really like the new shower. It's bright, clean, and easy to get in and out of.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Terry, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new shower! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 30, 2019

We've seen Bath Fitter at a home show and we thought that they were really good. We also had a friend that had Bath Fitter do their job so we went with them as well. They took our old bathtub out and put in a shower for us. It was an excellent experience. That time, we had a problem with a shower door that wouldn't stay shut. We called and their techs were here again and fixed it in a short time. We were well-pleased with the politeness of the two workers that came here and the neatness. On top of that, we are really pleased with the shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Janice, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction!

Original review: April 29, 2019

I received a postcard in the mail about Bath Fitter. I thought it would be fast to transact with them and that their products are reasonably priced. But their sales rep wasn't really very clear on things from start to finish and I was a little bit surprised once everything was all put together versus what was originally represented as what the cost was gonna be. But I was presuming the quality, so I went with them. Also, the bathroom really needed at least the shower fixed because it was almost non-operational the way it was before.

The technicians that came out was really nice. They scheduled according to my schedule and did what they said they were gonna do, at least with regard to time. However, the installation seemed to have been a little bit faulty. There are some parts of the work that are already starting to peel away from the wall. The remodel was done in February of this year and I noticed the problem about two weeks ago. But the bathroom they worked on is in my guest bathroom, so it's not even a bathroom that gets used a lot. So I'm a little bit disappointed in the work.

The thing is under warranty and because the problem happened so soon, I can't imagine that it won't be remedied and I've been trying to remember to put a call out to Bath Fitter to see about getting somebody out to fix it. So right now, my jury is a little bit out on Bath Fitter. They have good and fast customer service but I'm not completely satisfied with the work. I'm also not 100% happy with the price. It was a little bit higher than I expected it would be but I was kinda in the crunch with regard to what I needed to have done and when. So I just kinda went with it. But I feel like the price should be a little bit more competitive since it's just part of a bathroom that's getting fixed. Still, I'm really more annoyed that I have to take these steps to have the problem repaired as opposed to be focused on something else.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Brenda, thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your Bath Fitter unit. We will pass your message along to our local branch and have them reach out to assist. Thank you!

Original review: April 29, 2019

Our old bathtub had a couple of cracks and we wanted to get it fixed before it got to be too bad. So, we purchased the bathtub shower combo from Bath Fitter and had a shelf and safety bar installed. Their rep was very friendly and very informative and was able to answer all of the questions that we had. Their installation crew was very friendly too. The installation took 24 hours and it was great. Now we like how our new bathroom is easy to clean.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Chelsey, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your review!

Original review: April 28, 2019

This is rental property with one bathroom. The installer was very accommodating to my renters. Finished the job in one day. The renters are very pleased and so am I! The job number was ** and the technician's name was Ed **. Ed deserves a pat on the back!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Clarence, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear Ed was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 28, 2019

I needed a bathroom installation one time and decided to go through Bath Fitter. I purchased a shower install from them and their installation team just fine taking a couple of days to get it done. They left everything all clean. Overall, Bath Fitter was professional and timely. I’ve recommended them to several friends.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Bradley! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter!

Original review: April 27, 2019

The installation of this was a nightmare. At the end of day one, the installer had managed to tear out the old tub and do some plumbing work. He informed us that the 60-inch tub we ordered would not fit and that he did not have the right materials to finish the job. He called and got another person to come on Saturday to finish the job. Another installer showed up Saturday. (We had to cancel our weekend plans.) He worked all day and was able to get the 60-inch tub to fit. When he finished, the curtain rod was wobbly and he could not get it stable. He said he would come by the next Saturday to fix it. (Once again cancel Saturday plans.)

We waited at home and he never showed up. I called and complained and they scheduled someone in for the following week. The man showed up and took nearly four hours to correct the problem and left the bathroom in a mess. There was a layer of dust on everything and footprints in the dust in the tub. While the overall product is nice, the installation process was a nightmare. I am very disappointed. I can't decide whether I would recommend them. The finished product is nice but the one day install promise is not accurate. Give them a couple of weeks.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jeffrey, we are sorry to hear your experience with Bath Fitter was not a positive one. We appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve in the future. Should you ever require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Original review: April 27, 2019

We had Bath Fitter take out a tub and put in a walk-in shower, and we liked that it was done in a timely fashion. We didn't wanna have to have the bathroom torn up for months at a time. They had the installation done in two days, and the contractors that came out were excellent. We should've gotten the doors at the same time, which we didn't, but we've got them scheduled to come back and put on the shower doors. Somebody is coming on the 17th of this month to double check all the sizes and measurements.

The sales rep was really good and he knew what he was talking about. He definitely covered everything. The only thing is that after we sold all the financing paperwork, we were told it was x amount of percent. So, we just ended up paying in cash. Had we known that there was that much of a finance charge, we would've never even sold all the paperwork. Other than that, the people were very pleasant, and my husband even told the sales rep to stop by if he's in town.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susann, thank you for your review! We are glad to to hear you are loving your new walk-in shower! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 26, 2019

Zack and Jay were very good about installing our new shower. It was a lot of work removing the tub and not wrecking anything in the house. Zack and Jay explained things to us as the job progressed. So far we are very happy with the installation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jim, thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear Zack and Jay were able to complete everything to your satisfaction! Thank you for your business!

Original review: April 26, 2019

I am so pleased with my walk in shower. The guest/small bathroom had an old tub no one used. Upon moving in with my daughter I needed to be able to use this bathroom and couldn't climb in & out the tub. My salesman Terry explained all the features available, showed me photos & spent a lot of time answering all my questions. He never made me feel rushed to complete the purchase. On the day of installation, the installer Henrik was prompt and explained how everything worked and was very knowledgeable. He was very careful to make sure he was didn't scratch or hang up my newly painted walls. Love this product and the folks I worked with on this update.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Dorothy! We are thrilled to you are loving your new shower! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 26, 2019

We needed a tub replaced. We worked with Bath Fitter and everybody there was very nice. The gentleman from the installation team was very nice as well and did a great job. Installation went really well and thus far, we've been liking our new tub. It even has a lifetime warranty with it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Tamilyn, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction. We hope you will continue to enjoy your tub for years to come!

Original review: April 25, 2019

From start to finish we are very happy with our experience with Bath Fitter of Salt Lake City. The installer Steve was professional and polite with an extreme attention to detail and respect for us and our home. The shower was a complete custom fit and every item was installed with quality and craftsmanship. We were concerned with the price, at first, but feel we received our money's worth and then some. If we had it to do over again we would call Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Paul! We are thrilled to hear our installer Steve was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 25, 2019

My friend told me about Bath Fitter and the quality of the work of this bathroom remodeling company that I saw in his house had me working with them as well. I purchased a bathtub shower overlay with the ceiling concave roof part. It was excellent dealing with the reps. They were very knowledgeable and I was very pleased. When the guys came out to do the installation, they were timely and cleaned up very well. I like that my wife is happy with our new bathroom. She noticed, though, that some of the nickel-plated finishes were starting to tarnish and she was gonna call Bath Fitter to see what is warrantied and what we need to do about that. Other than that, our experience was very pleasurable and it was what the consumer wanted. Nothing was pressured.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Todd! We are glad to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction!

Original review: April 25, 2019

We had a tub in before that Bath Fitter put in way back over 10 years ago, then we decided to also put the shower in. We like Bath Fitter's product and the interaction that we’ve had with the sales reps at Bath Fitter was really good. They were personable. The guy that came in and did the installation was spot-on and was a very personable guy, too. He explained and answered any questions that we had.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Leland!

Bath Fitter Company Information