It's that easy Request Information
4.47/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3514 Bath Fitter Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

All the Bath Fitter reviews I read were good as far as their product quality. I had them install a bathroom shower and tub enclosure. Their rep was awesome. He took the time to answer my questions and was very thorough in everything he went through. He was on time, which I loved. And I felt very comfortable with him. He measured and we went over different options. And then, I picked what I wanted. Their installers were great and thorough, too. They were professional, and there was not a spot in my bathroom when they left. Everything was picked up and cleaned. One of the guys had to come the next day to do one little piece.

I have one suggestion, though. When they advertise, they always say, "This goes right over your bathtub." But it's not really true because they can only do it with old cast iron bathtubs. They can't do it with a fabric glass bathtub, which almost everything is. They have to rip it all out. So, I felt their advertising is a little misleading because I thought that was all they were going to have to do. And everything had to be ripped out. Still, I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

When my daughter used Bath Fitter she raved about what a great job they did, how they stuck right with it and did what they had to do even beyond the call of duty. I went with them and I got a walk-in shower done the first of November. Their sales reps were wonderful. There were some little hiccups but they went overboard to fix everything. The installation took 10 hours and the installers were great and very considerate. They brought the bench that was just perfect for me. They measured one of my kitchen chairs that fit me right and decided on my bench size in the shower. I'm 76 and I love my walk-in shower and I would recommend it.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Thank you once again for the 5-star review!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I had a good experience with Bath Fitter. The sales person and the technician were both polite and professional. This is for 17 years old son’s bathroom project. He’s been using the bath for a month. Very easy to take care and quality is good. So far, he loves this.

Hi Yumiko,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Feel free to share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review! Enjoy your new Bath Fitter.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

We've used Bath Fitter for years and for our third time with them, we had them install a new shower stall on a vacation property. It was old and ugly. The door was leaking and it had builder’s grade which had two funky seats on each side because the builder didn’t know which side he was going to put it in which was generic. It wasn’t a very big shower and it took up a lot of room. So, we had a new square seat in it which made more room. We also had a grab bar and one new rack to put our soaps and shampoo on. The sales consultant was a very nice and excellent guy. The installer who came out was very precise, meticulous, and he put tarps down the hallway to the bathroom. I looked for a quick watertight installation and I was not interested in glamour or glitz. We wanted a fast job and I didn’t want to clean grout in the tile. It was not cheaper than Britton but Bath Fitter had lower maintenance to clean.

Hi Rosemarie,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're happy to hear you've had a positive and memorable experience with Bath Fitter. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Thank you once again for the 5-star review! Enjoy your new Bath Fitter.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

The daughter of our friend had used Bath Fitter before. We got pictures from them of how it had turned out and we were impressed with the work and the time frame so when we were ready to do ours, we called Bath Fitter. We had a shower installed for my husband's bathroom and on Monday, they're changing my tub into a walk-in shower. We had also requested to have the bars installed.

Their sales rep was very good, friendly, very professional and he answered all of our questions. The installer was amazing as well. He worked so hard, never stopped and just kept going. Everything was completed on time and he cleaned up the area once the job was completed. I had moved things because I thought we'd have some dust around but we had nothing. It was spotless when he left. When we decided to do the other bathroom, we requested the same installer and contacted the same sales rep and we got them. We have some other friends who were considering having their bathroom done and we shared with them how professional and how quick Bath Fitter was and how easy and short the time frame of the work was. It was a great experience.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a memorable and positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Thank you once again for the 5-star review. Enjoy your new bathroom!

- The Bath Fitter team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

My husband didn't want to tear out the whole bathroom tub so we had Bath Fitter do the tub and shower installation. The job sounded simple for them. The agent came and did a presentation, and he seemed really knowledgeable. It was hard to get a hold of them though. We had a couple of concerns we wanted to ask them about but I work during days so it was like we played phone tag quite a bit. We didn't want to do the whole thing until we had some questions answered. It took quite a while but eventually we got in touch with them.

We made the purchase a couple of months ago, had it installed and everything looks good. One issue I have though was we didn't get to pick out the shower head. And they gave us one that’s low pressure. When I called about that they said that was the new standard. My other thing was they put a couple holes in my wall. The living room wall has patches on it where it goes from the bathroom to the living room. I was not really happy with that when I got home. But my husband said not to worry about it. He felt like it was okay because they patched it up and everything else looks good. Other than the wall part, I'm satisfied with the experience and I could possibly recommend them depending on how much. Bath Fitter’s a bit pricey.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cheryl, thank you so much for reaching out. We will pass your message and feedback along to your local branch so that they can address your concern. Thanks again for your review!

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Bath Fitter gave the best price estimate for a bathtub to a walk-in shower conversion project that we had. Also, their customer service representatives were right there whenever we needed them and they were very polite. Their installers were neat, didn’t make a mess and were very considerate. However, Bath Fitter took forever to get the installation going. It was a long wait to get it going as it took months for them to get their supply in. But the installers did the installation in two days, which was very nice. And they were so kind to my 89-year-old mother. My mother needed a handicap bathroom and we had already installed hand pulls and bars for her to get around and hold on to but when Bath Fitter took them down to do the installation, they informed me that they were not allowed to replace the hand bars in an area that they did not cover. My mother needed it but it had to go on the old wall.

The personal representative that we had who came out and did the measurement, came out and put the bar back in. He also showed his frustration that for whatever the reason the company policy was to not install anything on the wall where they had not installed had delayed the installation. And it was something that they should have done. But, overall, it was a good experience and we thank Bath Fitter very much for it. My mother is very pleased, too. We would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are thrilled to know that you are enjoying your Bath Fitter product and thank you again for your business!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

We bought a house and wanted to do something but we didn’t want to take out all the tile. With Bath Fitter, there was the option of tearing out a bathroom or just retrofitting it. They could put stuff right over and that was a lot easier. We called them and they said they would send a salesman out. We talked with the salesman and it was painless. He gave us our options and showed us everything. He was excellent. He even called me right after everything was done to make sure everything was all right.

The installer was professional and very friendly. I asked a lot of questions because I do a lot of my own work and he was very forthcoming with the answers and what they do. He also explained everything that was going on and I was very satisfied and comfortable with him working. It was a lot of work and he was there all day but everything fit like a glove. To cover the existing tub which was old and outdated, he did the laser and fit everything. We also had all new walls that went right over the tile that we had, which was old and outdated as well. And what we got was like day and night and we were amazed. Bath Fitter's process right now works. Everything was perfect. I didn’t know what to expect but I was more than happy with everything from the salesman to the installers, the feedback that they got, the warranty and the explanation on what would happen if there would be any problem.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and professional team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Charles, enjoy your new Bath Fitter.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

We had a walk-in shower put in. The sales rep was knowledgeable of everything when he came to the house to look and see what we needed to have done. There was only one guy who did the installation all in one day and he was very good about his work. He got in and got out. Bath Fitter is a great company to work with. Check them out and get the work done.

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive and memorable one. We're very proud of our efficient and hard-working team. Feel free to share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again Wayne!

- The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

We bought a tub enclosure from Bath Fitter a month and a half ago and we like the warranty on it and the way it was built. I had a wonderful dealing with their sales agent and the gentleman who came to install knew what he was doing. We were very happy with our experience and we would highly recommend them.

Hi Judy,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. Feel free to share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review.

- The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

We had a shower installed by Bath Fitter a month ago and everything they did was perfect. We were really impressed. Everyone that we talked with were wonderful and they knew everything about the process. The installer got everything done right and although they said he may have to come back the next day, he finished it all in one day. We really enjoyed the experience and I would tell others interested to go with Bath Fitter.

Hi Francis,
What a pleasure reading your review, thank you so much for sharing!
We're really happy you enjoyed your new shower.

Have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

This was the great choice of my life. I am extremely happy with my install. All the people were amazing. I will always recommend Bath Fitter. Thank you so much for everything. It is as beautiful as the commercial. Give Bath Fitter a shot. You will NOT regret it.

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. Feel free to share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Debbie. Enjoy your new Bath Fitter!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Bath Fitter is a national company and a man who works with me was very pleased when he used them before. The Bath Fitter sales rep came by and talked to us for two hours. He was very personable and explained everything very well. We had them install a walk-in tub with some grab bars. The installer was very good, professional, clean, and tidy. It's been a month since the installation and we are very pleased with the price and the work. Everything was pleasant and straightforward. I had a very good experience.

Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your great experience! We are glad to read you are appreciating your new walk-in tub. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

A new shower surround was the only remodeling I wanted to be done with a new tub and Bath Fitter was able to complete the project in one day. I was satisfied with everything the sales reps did. Bath Fitter did a great job and I'm happy with what they did. It was a little spendy but it was worth it since I didn't want the hassle of tearing apart the bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Glenda, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your great experience! We are glad to read you are appreciating your new shower tub. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Call placed for an initial estimate, got run through the ringer about who owns the property, after waiting an hour without anyone showing up for an appointment. I called back. Was told the company was trying to reach me to confirm the homeowner. Unreal, I just wanted an appointment, who are you? Homeland security???

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your concern. We are so sorry to hear this happened and we’d love to help. In order to expedite this process, can you please provide your zip code and name to help us locate your branch? Thank you again for reaching out and letting us address this situation.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Bath Fitter is a reputable company. They're not just small time. They also offered a quick install and I checked them at the website of ConsumerAffairs before I made my purchase. Bath Fitter's entire service was excellent. Their sales reps were friendly, very nice and very knowledgeable. I had the wall liner and tub over with the grab bars and all the fittings. It was just one person that did all the work and the installation was done quickly. It took about six hours altogether and he got the job done very efficiently. Bath Fitter did what they said they were going to do and we're very pleased with the product. The only drawback was taking a long time to get the materials ordered. Then, we had to wait a few weeks to get the install done.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Edgar, thank you so much for sharing your experience! Our team prides itself on delivering an outstanding product that will delight you and your family for years to come. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your great experience. Thank you again for your business.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Had the complete tub and wall installed in 2005. In 2016 the glue on the tub floor was not adhering. Bath Fitter replaced the complete install again due to faulty glue. A year and a few months after the second install the silicone grout is becoming undone from the strip around the wall on the unit. I was told this is not covered, only a year warranty on this issue. They would come out to fix it for a charge of $110. I advised them I will buy the silicone from Lowe’s ($3.98) and fix it myself. Not completely happy with their product. Thought twice about having another shower done by them, my decision "NO".

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lorraine, thank you so much for your review. Our customer care team will work with your local branch to address your issue. Thank you again for reaching out, we really appreciate you making us aware of this concern.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

We had Bath Fitter remove our old fiberglass tubs and showers and replace them with new ones. I went with them because of the one-and-a-half to two days installation turnaround and because they had better ratings than other providers. Downstairs, they installed grip wall for the entrance and the other addition for the tub and shower, which was something that would help my wife who had breast cancer. Then, upstairs, they took out the tub and installed a shower stall which had an optional handheld showerhead added to the regular shower head. I got the grip bar on the back wall for both the bathrooms. I picked a corner dual shelf for the downstairs bathroom because it had other places to set things, then for the shower upstairs I got four shelves. Their sales rep was very informative and non-pushy. He was straight-forward, was not a hard sell and laid it out for me.

One of the things I really liked was that he told me upfront that the average cost of these projects was at $7,000. What that did was it gave me a warning right ahead so that if that was too much, I could save everyone's time. Then we started talking about the options and what we wanted where and how we wanted it configured. They have a lot of options and we went through that. Since I like to have a seat available on the shower, he told me that they have a seat option that costs $100. He showed me a picture and it's plastic and metal and the folds down out of the wall. He, however, told me that he didn't like it. Then, he showed me a picture of a really nice looking wooden bench from Bed Bath & Beyond that was also worth $100. He let me choose between the two. It was refreshing because he knew his strong points but he also knew the weaknesses and he was not afraid of telling me those.

The guy who did the detailed measuring came the day after my wife passed away. He told me that he can come back but I let him take the measurements. He told me that he would not bother me and he did what he had to do. He handed me a piece of paper to tell me that he had taken the measurements and moved on. The fact that he could do all of that in that environment that was impressive because it was a stressful time. Then, for the installation, we had exceptional people and I'm extremely satisfied. For the first one, the guy had lots of years of experience before he went to work for Bath Fitter. He finished at 11:00 on the second day. Then, for the second one, the guy told me that he was new and that he just finished training with Bath Fitter last August so he wouldn't be as fast as the first one.

I was in construction for years so I checked on him a little more often and what he was doing was right. He called me out when he had the unit out and let me inspect the 2x4's and the floors. He told me that he didn't see any damage but he wanted me to check. He also asked me to check at various points of the installation. He worked until three on the second day. It was a very interactive installation. If you look at the two, you can't tell the difference in quality. Also, two days of installation for both the bathrooms is amazing to me.

When both finished, there was only a little bit of dust on a couple of edges. The floors were clean, both the tub and the shower units were clean. They also removed the cloth they laid down between the front door and each of the bathroom while they were working. Their office called me to keep me posted throughout the whole thing, where we were in the process, who was coming, when and what time they were coming. They were all right on. Their people always showed up at the time the office told me they were going to show up. It was a very professional experience.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a memorable and professional one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Steve.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Bath Fitter installed two shower facilities for me two months ago and what sold me was the lifetime warranty which is one of the most important factors. The rep seemed knowledgeable as well. He gave us their sales pitch and we went with it. The installer was also fast and efficient. He got everything done and it seems like it's working out.

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're glad to hear your Bath Fitter experience was a positive one. We're very proud of our knowledgeable and efficient team. Feel free to share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again :-)

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Bath Fitter took from November 13th until December 7th to install a new bath tub and make over our bathroom. Workers were very unprofessional in doing drywall, painting and installing new plumbing fixtures. Drywall was not done by a professional. Painting was not done by a professional. The plumbing leaked after they installed the new bath fixtures. The new bath tub had blemishes. The workers made a dirty mess of creating dust throughout our entire home.

I would think twice before hiring this company to do your bathroom and letting these folks into your home. Workers were scheduled on December 6th and never showed up. When I called Bath Fitter to report this, I was told they were scheduled at a different home. Bath Fitter never called me to report the worker was not coming that day.

I will publicly tell everyone I know about the unprofessional work of Bah Fitter employees. Bath Fitter had to send a total of six different employees to fix all the problems. This job was not worth the $13,000 paid. One employee asked me to pay for the entire job, even before the bath tub was installed, because he only got paid by Bath Fitters when the job was completed. DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH BATH FITTERS!!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Julie, thank you so much for your review. We are sorry for any inconvenience and our customer service team will work with your local branch to address this issue. We take these concerns very seriously and have escalated your issue internally. Thank you again for reaching out.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I contacted Bath Fitter because of the one day installation and the sales rep was very good and knowledgeable. He gave me the price and it was reasonable. I told him to go ahead and I gave him a down payment of half the price, so that I can give him the other half when it was finished and he kept to that. My experience with Bath Fitter was excellent. They were very courteous and an awful lot of professionalism was shown.

I had green fixtures and the rep let me put a commode in. I had a plumber do it and that was when the man came with the tub and the walls that was all done. The walls didn’t need to be replaced other than what was in the shower area. There were tiles before that and the grout was coming out on some of the tiles. He covered that and I was very satisfied with the work. He put the shower curtain rod up and screwed them in the wall so that it didn't come down and then he put two handrails in for me to get in and out because I am crippled. It's more convenient and then I use a chair in the tub to sit. The installer put drop cloths down to where he walked in and he walked on them and had covers on his shoes. He was perfect and when he left, the area was completely clean.

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive and memorable one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Feel free to share photos! Thank you once again!

- The Bath Fitter Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

We've seen the Bath Fitter booth in the exhibition hall at the Iowa State Fair. We looked at some of their stuff and talked to a few people that had them do estimates. Nobody had them done since they were extremely pricey. But I still decided to buy from them due to the amount of time it takes for them to do the work, and the finished product, as well as the way it looked as far as its quality. They did a good job and it looked amazing. When they sat down and talked to me, they gave me all of their insurances, guarantees and by the time we finally made our mind to do it, we were sold on the fact that they would do a good job.

We had a tub removed which was undersized due to its age. They put in a custom-built walk-in stall for us as a standard unit that we could have bought and put in ourselves but it wouldn’t fit. That was done five weeks ago. They talked us out of the seating since it would have taken up too much of the shower due to its depth, instead, they threw in some shelves for us. We had to be sold on it twice. The first guy completely bombarded up. My wife and I wanted to do it so bad and he forced us in to signing a contract and give him a deposit that night. He pressured us and said that they wouldn’t give us a discount if we didn’t do it. So, I went ahead and did it. After he left, I told my wife that he was a jerk.

We found out that when they came to do the measuring a few days later, a lot of the free stuff he told us we were getting, we didn't get for free. And they weren’t going to do some of the things they were supposed to do, which made us mad so I called and canceled. The sales manager and the guy that lines up the work came out and talked us back into it and gave a lot of discounts which was one of the determining factors we went with them. They assured us that we would get what we wanted and said that they were not going to tear out all our walls or the entire sheet wrap, they're just going to go over.

When the installer came, he took the entire sheet wrap out. He did all the stuff that we originally thought he was going to do, which is the right way to do. He did an excellent job. And then, they resold it. We were told he’d be here between 9:00 and 10:00 and he got here by 9:20. They also told us that it was going to take a day and a half but at 5:00, he asked if he could stay in there for 40 minutes and finish any deadpan. So, he finished that night. When he left, it was clean. There was a bit of a sawdust mess downstairs, he forgot it was down there and I vacuumed that up quickly. He was super. He went out of his way, was quiet and very friendly. The sales manager was also outstanding as he checked back with me a couple of times and made sure we were happy. They said that the gentleman that came on the initial sales call went back into training and they tried to correct the issues with him.

I have a two-inch door but I couldn’t use this one since I finished redoing the bathroom’s new showers, new vanity and flooring myself. I could have put that shower in but I couldn’t do a custom-like they did. We ended up getting it for $8,000 after they discounted then we went ahead and did it. I priced a private contractor and he would have done it for $6,500 to $7,000. However, he would have taken over a week but with Bath Fitter, it was one day. My wife was able to take a shower there the next morning.

It’s not worth $8,000 but it's close to another competitor and close to what I could have with a carpenter. If I had to do it myself, I could have done it for less than $2,500. I paid a lot more and got it done. $4,000 for convenience was a lot, but we're happy with the shower. I put the Bath Fitter sign clear out by the street and five of our neighbors walked by, asked me if they could come in and look at the shower. They asked me what it cost and I told them what we were originally quoted and they said that they can’t afford it. If Bath Fitter didn’t overdo the tub and put the walls on, it might have been cheaper but the installer had to completely build the floor and everything for the shower stall. Other than that, I still recommended them to anybody that asked me about Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dean, It is a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your experience with us enough to warrant a 5-star rating! Thank you again for your business and have a great day!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

We bought a tub from Bath Fitter since theirs would go over what we had. We also had friends that had it and they liked it. Bath Fitter's rep was efficient and did well. However, when he made our bill, he subtracted it wrong and we had to get it straightened out. The tub is working great, though. I'd tell friends about our experience, and if they'd like to come and look at the tub, we'd let them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Martha, thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad that everything was straightened out and that you would recommend us to your friends about Bath Fitter! Again, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I've had a plumber come out for my shower but it needed to be different tradesmen to come in and complete the job at different times and I had to buy the shower unit. They told me what to buy but it was all kind of disjointed. It would have saved me a thousand or two bucks but I didn’t know if it was going to be worth it in the end. They didn’t really show me any improvements to the unit other than replacing it. I called out another place that was a good outfit down in Akron. I didn’t dream it would cost that much. They gave me a quote of about $9,000 and it kind of blew me away. Then I found out Bath Fitter. Initially, I pictured Bath Fitter as a place that I just rewrap my shower, put the existing one and it would save me a lot of money, but it turned out they needed to replace the shower anyway. However, it was less than that other quote and they could do it all in one shot.

Bath Fitter's sales rep was very thorough and covered all the basics in an hour. He told me exactly what was going to be done and asked me for my preferences. Bath Fitter said installation of the stand-up shower unit would take two days. I was told one guy would come in and set it up and then the other guy would come in and install it. It ended up only taking one day because one of the men was out on the first day. The other man came in on the second day of our original schedule and just did the whole thing in one day. He did a good job. He did a bar and expanded my shower a couple of inches. He was able to improve my shower by knocking out some dead space which made it a little larger. It looked nice. Bath Fitter is a very professional outfit, they did the job and they have guarantees if I have a problem.

Bath Fitter response

Hi John, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We're happy that our team managed to do everything needed to satisfy your needs. Enjoy the new shower! Thanks again for your business.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Bath Fitter's deal was good on what they were going to do and that they were going to do it in one day. The sales rep's presentation was a little bit long but it was good. He was an older guy and he told us everything. He showed us all the different things that they had. The installer came about 8:00 and was gone by 6:00. He explained everything he did and he was very polite. He didn’t even take a break. He worked great on through and cleaned up everything. Overall, they did an excellent job. I would recommend Bath Fitter to anybody. They need to talk to Bath Fitter and see what they have and what they can offer them and how quickly they can do it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate the referrals. Do not hesitate to recommend us to your friends & family. Thanks again for your business!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

We could not have been more pleased with our installation. The installers were very professional, polite and treated our house with the utmost care. And the person who came to help us decide which installation would be best for us could not have been more helpful. I felt more like he was a friend. I would recommend this to anyone who is not happy with their bath tub or shower. We LOVE it.

Hi Bradley,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Feel free to share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review. Enjoy your new Bath Fitter :-)

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I'm an appraiser and I have gone into different houses that have Bath Fitter products. I also put one in a rental house about three years ago and I liked it. So when my tub in my house cracked and I had to have another one, I brought Bath Fitter back in. But when the first salesperson came in, I almost didn't go with Bath Fitter because the sales pitch was too long. Their product sells itself so they don't have to have their salespeople come in and give a three hour representation. That was way too long and they would wear people out on the sales pitch. That was for the rental house and by the time the salesperson was there three hours, I was like, "Oh my gosh, do I really want this?" I had to be rude and told him to wrap it up soon. But that was the only thing I didn't really like about Bath Fitter.

On the second go around, I told the person that set the appointment up that they had better not send me a salesperson who was going to be here three hours or I would not buy their product. The sales representative did exactly what I wanted him to do. Although he had to go through with enough of it to make sure I was getting the product that I wanted, he did not give me the big long spiel and I appreciated that. He also worked with me on the pricing, and was honest and friendly. I got the tub and the surround, the shower thing, a corner holder and the faucets.

The guy who came in to make sure of the measuring was awesome and very friendly. Then the installer came in and did his job. He took out the old tub and put the new tub in. He was in and out in their one-day time frame, and was friendly and productive. It was a great experience and I'm happy. When I have to make my payment, I feel quite good because I like my tub. There's also nowhere that gives Bath Fitter's lifetime warranty and I would recommend them to anybody.

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Teresa! Enjoy your new bathroom :-)

- The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I tried to spray my tub and shower area to seal them but it chipped out. I wasn't going to go with Bath Fitter because the lady across the street had a tub installed a few years ago and it was all soggy and it's mushy under there and I didn't want that but Bath Fitter had a rep come out and talk to us. He was great and explained everything to us. He's also a funny guy and we got along great. He guaranteed us that that wasn't their outfit and that doesn't happen so we went with it. They put a tub in with wrap arounds but the only thing is that I have to go for some kind of coat for the water temperature. I'd like to get that turned up because it's too chilly for us. However, it's great and I love it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Howard, we're thrilled to hear that our team went above and beyond to ensure you had a great experience with us. We can look at having the temperature issue fixed. We'll be in touch. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I have always wanted a full shower, and now I have a great looking one! The price was very fair, and the work was exceptional (2 days!). A. G. left the place cleaner than it was when he arrived. I have been showing my new shower to anyone who wants to see it. :-) Thank you!

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your satisfied with your new Bath Fitter. We're very proud of our hard-working team! Feel free to share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Stephen, enjoy your new bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Everyone we had contact with was professional and willing to go the extra mile. From the initial scheduling to the installation we felt we made the right choice for us. My home now has a beautiful walk-in shower. I’m no longer afraid to bathe! Installation was quick and you hardly knew anyone was here. Thank you Bath Fitter!

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive and memorable one. We're very proud of our hard-working team! Feel free to share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Nancy!

Bath Fitter Company Information