Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.32/5

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

View More View More

Bath Fitter Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 24, 2019

We had a bath done by Bath Fitter about 20 years ago when they first were in business. We decided it was time for a makeover and they did a tub surround. The reps were good, although I was unhappy with a couple of things -- things that I thought should have been included but were not. It was a communication thing. Our salesperson was fairly new and had not been working very long, but he was a good gentleman and he did a fine job. He was a little green, though. I was a little disappointed with the install. It was supposed to be a one-day thing, but it took two days and it seemed to take an awfully long time. However, I was satisfied in the end.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Chuck, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were ultimately satisfied with your project!

Original review: April 23, 2019

Bath Fitter had a booth at a business expo at the Civic Center last May. I went to them and I felt good about the salesman who came to talk to us. He answered my questions and worked things out with me. I was comfortable with him so I didn’t even look further. Their team tore out an old tub in the bathroom and then put in a shower. They also tore out the sliding doors and put in new ones. They were really good about cleaning up and showing us how things worked afterward. I stayed out of their way for the most part but they were pleasant guys to work with. We have another bathroom and I’m giving some thought to having them do it as well.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Paul. We look forward to helping you with your other bathroom if you choose to give us a call. Thank you!

Original review: April 23, 2019

I liked the salesman of Bath Fitter and his presentation, so we went with them. He was knowledgeable about his product and he made a good presentation of what he had. Although he never denigrated the other products that we looked at, he seemed to be convinced that what he had was good and why it was good. We got a new shower installed. When the installers came out, they were quiet and very respectful. We're enjoying our newly installed shower.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Curtis. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy your shower for many more years to come!

Original review: April 22, 2019

I saw a Bath Fitter commercial on TV and there was a gal in the mall who gave me a nice coupon. We wanna get rid of our pink tub and made a switch there. I liked their lifetime guarantee and the rep was very thorough in his presentation. My wife didn’t want any handrails and didn’t want the soap things they stick in the corners. So, he made other offers to get different things. We were able to change to an antique bronze or oil-rubbed bronze and with no additional cost. He sweetened up the package nicely and the interaction went well.

When the rep came out for installation, the guy had pieces of canvas-like cloth that he completely covered from our front door clear into the bathroom down the hallway. He had all the tools necessary that he needed and he didn’t have to go anywhere or do anything else. He was very good at his task. We went from a tub to a walk-in shower. So, he had to knock out the old bathtub. He did that with a sledgehammer, so he had quite a task in front of him. He got it done in one day. He didn’t pause much. He just kept right at it. The final product was top-notch. It’s got a tall surround that are screwed up to the ceiling so you don’t have to worry about any water getting on the sheetrock. Also, we got sliding glass doors, which is sweet. The only thing is the water spots that we have to clean. You have to squeegee the door down so you don’t get bad water sports. Other than that, it’s quite a nice product.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Dale! We are very glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a brand new Walk-in shower! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 22, 2019

Bath Fitter's people were top notch and they were good people. They were very professional, courteous, and friendly. They did a great job. I liked the installers a lot. Getting in and out of the tub was trouble and they took my 4 x 4 garden tub and replaced it with a walk-in shower. They followed up, told me about their warranty, and said that if I ever needed anything, they'd come back. Later, we bought a door, they came back and installed it. The products they put in are excellent.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Danny! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our team!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: April 21, 2019

My husband fell in the shower and cracked the wall, so I needed that replaced. I asked a couple of plumbers in the area that did certain things for me but there was no guarantee on what they were doing, so I would rather go with a reputable company. I told Bath Fitter what I wanted and they put in the shower last November. The reps were excellent. When the guys came that morning, they went right to work. They cut the water off, and told me that it was gonna be off for a few minutes, and then they commenced to doing their job. They told me it would probably be all day. They were upstairs, I was downstairs, and I heard them coming and going. When they were finished, they let me know.

I love the new shower. They did an excellent job. You couldn’t even tell that they had been up there. Everything was clean and done just like they said. I asked the guy who did my bathroom a couple of questions and he was able to answer everything with no hesitation about it, so I really respected him. A lot of places give you the runaround but he told me exactly what he was gonna do, and that’s what he did. If I asked anything, he just let me know right up front.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Carolyn! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 21, 2019

I was in the process of remodeling my two bathrooms and I was taking the tub and the shower out which I was concerned about. I got Bath Fitter to do it and their rep told me it would take 8 to 10 weeks. I said it was fine as long as it was done before Christmas, and it wasn't. We went back and forth trying to get something done. In January, they called to set up an appointment for February, so I threw a fit. As far as I’m concerned, that was a breach of contract. I wanted them to give me my money back. I went through waiting and waiting and not hearing anything until I made calls. I got a hold of the manager who got the ball rolling and picked two of his best guys to come here and do the installation on a Friday. They also knocked 200 off each one of my bathrooms, which was not enough after the stress I had to go through to get the two bathrooms done. I’m not happy with Bath Fitter and I would not recommend it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Val, this is not the type of experience that we strive to provide. We appreciate your feedback and have passed it over to our local branch.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Positives: Tub and shower look great! Tech did a fantastic job! Negatives: Poor communications with the office and scheduling team. Appt. was set up 2 weeks in advance and I was told on several occasions that the project would take 1 day. Set it up for a Friday and they called mid day Wednesday and told me that they needed to come the following day, Thursday because it might take more than 1 day. Heard different versions about what was going on from everyone I talked to. Set it up for Thursday morning to accommodate them. Then received a call Thursday morning confirming it for Friday morning. Tech did show up on Thursday. After the job was completed I talked to the branch manager and his attitude was that the job was done and it looked great and that was all that mattered.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Bob, we're sorry to hear about these communication issues. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope you will continue to enjoy your tub for years to come!

Original review: April 20, 2019

Our tub, the liner on the tub, and the walls where the tub area was were replaced by Bath Fitter. Their installers did the job in the third week of February and the installation was great. It took them the whole day, from morning till late evening, which was perfect. Everything had been wonderful.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Ellen! We are thrilled to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

Original review: April 20, 2019

Bath Fitter did our bathroom. Their installation crew came in early in the morning and did what they had to do. They replaced the tub, seals and everything. They were very neat and careful with what they were doing. They took their time, made sure the bathroom look nice and they explained what they were doing. It took them 12 hours to finish the job. The problem with what they did is the sealing. They said it's a no-seam seal but I can still see the seam. It has picked up dirt sometimes and I have it to keep it clean.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Linda! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with our team. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I had a shower that was already like a fiberglass. I got it from a local place that sells a lot of different building equipments and it was working pretty good, but then my caulking, no matter what I did, got orange, and it cracked. It was getting pretty bad, so we decided to change. With Bath Fitter the shower seemed to have less chance of leaking. We had the shower installed the 25th of March. We were gone for the whole week and somebody else in our house was using that. All of a sudden, I saw a trickle coming out from the corner where it should have been attached to the wall. I'm not too sure whether or not the person actually had the shower head turned a little bit more on that way anyway or not, but I just thought I better have it checked out. My guess was either that or they were in the seam but with just a little bit of a pinhole.

So one of Bath Fitter's people got down in Milwaukee and fixed that. He put the clear sealant on again and finished the work. It was real fast. We set up the time and he called ahead of time. Then he came right on time when he said he was gonna do it. I liked that because it gives me an opportunity. I got a dog, and sometimes I might be out walking and he says, “I'm gonna be there in 10 minutes." I can then be there when he comes. So that’s a very nice item too and they're really friendly.

In fact their plumber contacted me. We were off in Washington, D.C. on our spring break and he didn’t come in to the house even though it was open because he didn’t know it was supposed to be open. But I had our salesperson, and I said, “I'll just put on there that the house would be open when they come on one day because we're not gonna be there.” And he didn’t get that word, so he contacted me. And of course, he came in and did his thing. I recommended Bath Fitter to somebody at the fitness center I work at. They did a bathtub and it's still running fine for her too, so she's very happy. And it's been awhile so that’s a good thing. I know also that, if I have an issue, the people at Bath Fitter are gonna come back and fix it.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Bill! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our team!

Original review: April 18, 2019

I got a shower done through Bath Fitter and it's very nice. I chose them for their pricing and style. They could also get the installation done in one day.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Gloria!

Original review: April 18, 2019

I was looking for bathtub fixing things and I googled Bath Fitter. I had bought a house and it had an old cast iron pink tub that was in excellent shape. I did not want to remove it because that would ruin all the tiles around it and I wanted to be able to keep that. I liked the idea of keeping the old-fashioned tub as it holds the heat better and it is deeper and longer. So, I decided that Bath Fitter was the right bathroom remodeling company for me. Right from the first contact with the guy that came out up to the guy that did the installation, all of the reps that I worked with at Bath Fitter were excellent.

The installation went great. The installer fitted a form over the bathtub and put the same material from the bathtub to the ceiling. He raised the shower head up to code and put in a new shower rod. But he ended up removing some of the tiles anyhow. We are still remodeling the house, so the newly remodeled bathroom has not been used yet. But the installer did a great job overall.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Sarah! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you a wonderful experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: April 17, 2019

I wanted a tub enclosure and I didn't need to get the whole bathroom done. I kinda knew what the parameters were price-wise. Bath Fitter fit perfectly within what I needed. We did this in December and they said it was gonna be a couple of months. They would call me when it was gonna be due. A couple of months went by and nobody called so I called Bath Fitter and asked them when they were gonna do it. It turned out to be longer than what I expected. But that was fine. They told me one of their installers had gotten hurt and they could not get to me until the end of the month.

But I got a call from the scheduler and it was over a month before they were gonna be able to get it done. She asked if it was okay if they came the next day. I cursed at the lady and was like, "What the hell are you all doing? Why can't we get on the same page with this thing?" One thing led to another, we had a falling out, and I hung up on her. But she called me back and I apologized to her. I got that straightened out with her. It was a misunderstanding. She caught me at a bad time and I caught her at a bad time. She was very professional.

But the same can't be said during the installation. I talked to a supervisor and at the time I told him that I have a shower curtain and a toilet seat that I needed to get put on. He told me that was not in the contract. I asked if I could still have them put it on. He said that I had to give them a couple of dollars and they would put it on there for me. But when their guy came in, he didn't wanna do it and that just left a bad taste in my mouth. He kept telling me that he would get in trouble if he did what I asked. I told him I talked to his supervisor but he still wouldn't do it.

When you get to be a senior citizen, you just want people to be straight with you. I was spending my money and Bath Fitter got $2,000 from me. They should try to show me a little respect. That was all I was asking for. Other than that, the guy really did a great job at what he did and he did the whole job by himself. I'm still satisfied. I have a cousin who is a plumber and I was gonna have him do what I asked regarding the toilet seat. As a matter of fact, that toilet seat is still sitting up there now.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Charles, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you are ultimately satisfied with the work. We will make sure to pass your feedback along to our branch. Thank you!

Original review: April 16, 2019

I had Bath Fitter in the house four years ago. Recently, they put a shower in and covered the tub. Their rep was very professional-like. He started doing just one thing and he was polite too. The installation and remodeling took 20 hours and I couldn't even tell the installer was in the house. I'm really pleased with the quality of everything.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Larry! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: April 15, 2019

Bath Fitter told me they could get a job done in one day. I liked that they gave me a set price and I didn’t have to worry about anything coming up. I had them do a new shower over the old one. Their guys were pretty good. They got in, cleaned up and got the job done in about a day and a half which was fine with me. I was expecting the best quality because Bath Fitter was costlier than some other places and I am pleased with everything I got. It's nice and I just love the shower.

Bath Fitter response

We are thrilled to hear you are loving your new shower! Thank you for sharing your experience David!!

Original review: April 14, 2019

I got the information about Bath Fitter at my local mall. I called them and everything worked out the way they said it would. They were right on schedule. A one-man crew showed up and he got it all done in one day. He took out a five-foot bathtub and installed a five-foot shower. The remodel was for my dad. He was 96 years old, but unfortunately, he passed away a couple of weeks ago and he didn't get to use it much. But I am pleased with the work. It's beautiful.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kenneth, thank you for your positive feedback! We are sorry to hear about your loss. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Original review: April 13, 2019

First Elise the representative assured me that would have a drain catcher that was built in my tub. I expressed to her about my concerns of a stopped up drain, I told her that I haven't had a stopped up drain in over ten years, because I use a mesh strainer that catches everything. She then assured me that she get something for the installer to place in drain. He did not. I asked him if he needed it. He said no. I then call Elise while the installer was here and told her what the installer said, she then said that it goes over the top over the drain. It doesn't.

Misrepresentation #2 well less than a week after one short shower tub stopped up. She had put me in touch with Mr. ** for my first issue before the tub which the shower pole was placed too low, the sealant is done incorrectly. I only had this work done for the grab bars to help assist me into my tub, because of my disabilities. Haven't been in the tub yet because it got stopped up after a short shower. So disappointed words can't explain. Pride in full at time of completion.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Monica, we are sorry to hear about these issues. We will forward this message to our local branch and have they reach out to discuss further. Thank you.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I’ve seen a couple of Bath Fitter TV commercials and we talked to their representatives at a couple of different home shows. They would do what wanted to do, so we went with them. The reps took a tub out and put a shower stall in. They got here at 9:00 and were done by 5:00. They were friendly because they didn’t mind that I was looking at them. They told me different times to come in and see what they were doing. With a few minor problems, it went together really good. Everybody that has used the shower so far likes it. They don’t have to go downstairs. I would tell my friends to go with the company and ask for Chris. He was in charge of ours and he was a very friendly and professional person. Bath Fitter was a little expensive but it’s got a good guarantee with it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Don, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear Chris was able to provide you with such a great experience!

Original review: April 13, 2019

We’ve been shopping around, and price wise, Bath Fitter was the best fit for us. Their people installed a tub for us and the experience with that was alright. We just sat around and they did all the work. They were professional and there was no mess afterward. It was all cleaned up. Overall, the quality of the Bath Fitter tub looks good.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Janet! We hope you will continue to enjoy your tub for many years to come!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Words cannot express how pleased I am with Bath Fitter. Ron was our sales representative and he explained the pricing and what we should expect very clearly. He was friendly as well as professional. We were not ready when Bath Fitter was ready for our install, there was no problem, they worked around our schedule. When Joe and Luis came for the install, they were great. They explained what they would be doing and answered all our questions. When the job was finished all I could say was WOW!!! My bathroom looks brand new. Even my husband who was skeptical was amazed. We would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Luanne, thank you for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our branch was able to provide you with a great experience! We hope you continue to enjoy your bathroom for many years to come. Thank you for your business!

Original review: April 12, 2019

My landlord had Bath Fitter install my bathtub and shower. Their people were very good. The guys who came to work as well as the guys who came to do the initial assessment and the technician who came to fix the bathroom were perfect. Plus, the installation went very well and the final product has been very good. The experience was definitely perfect. Bath Fitter is a very good service provider and provided a very nice, beautiful bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Vitalis! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to provide you with a great experience, and a beautiful bathroom for you to enjoy for years to come! We appreciate your business!

Original review: April 12, 2019

The first time that I purchased from Bath Fitter, it went perfectly with the sales rep then, so I did it again and this is my second purchase from them. I decided to get a Bath Fitter product due to the the lifetime warranty on it. They guarantee it as long as you've got it. This time, I purchased a tub from them. I like the way that it looks and everything about it all the way down to the caulking which you can't beat. If I have another bath tub and I wanted to get it done, I would call Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Chris! Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that your whole remodeling process went smoothly both times. We appreciate your business and you sharing your positive experience!

Original review: April 11, 2019

I didn’t wanna remodel but I set it aside when I got the money. Everything looked good and turned out like Bath Fitter said it would. So, I’m enjoying it. The reps were very friendly and they were able to answer the questions that I had. They also let me know the outcome. It was on the second day when they all started to come out and get some stuff, and the next day, it was all done. They had to do it that way because of what they had to do. Everybody who comes to my house likes it and it’s nice. I would recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Mary! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Original review: April 11, 2019

I saw Bath Fitter at an outdoor fair-type event, so I talked to them. They were able to come quickly and then I didn’t pursue anything else. The sales representatives who came out were all very professional. They guided me through their products to help me make my decision. I purchased the shower surround for my bathroom. The fixtures for the shower came with it, as well as the tub covering and the curtain rod, and the rep even threw in a shower curtain. The installer was very professional and told me everything he was doing at the time. He was very quick and he was done before 2:00. I'm 100% satisfied with my bathroom now that the work has been completed.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sharon! It is an absolute pleasure to hear from satisfied customers! We are so thrilled that you love your new bathroom! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience!

Original review: April 10, 2019

I called Bath Fitter to request an in home estimate for a tub/shower remodel. I requested an appointment during the week because I work from home. They told me they could come at 6:30 pm because they’d prefer to meet with both my husband and myself. I told them I had small children and 6:30 pm was in the middle of bed/bath time and would not work and again said I’d like an appointment during the day when my kids were not home. They then proceeded to tell me that they would not make an appointment with just me that they wanted my husband there as well for “decision making and financing purposes.”

I own my home. It is in my name, not my husband’s. I am employed full time and can more than pay for a bathroom remodel. I am also the primary decision maker in our family which I explained and said that my husband trusted me to make the decision. Mathew the scheduler refused to make the scheduling appointment unless my husband was also going to be home. I have never been more offended in my life. This company is disgusting and I have informed several people about the above incident. It is 2019, wake up Bath Fitter. You lost a customer here and hopefully many more who don’t subscribe to your sexist practices.

Bath Fitter response

Hi M Embrescia, thank you for reaching out and letting us know. We do recommend to our clients that all decision-makers be present during the consultation to best answer everyone's questions but, considering your situation, you should have been able to book your appointment without a problem. We’d love the opportunity to make things right. We will be in touch by phone shortly to discuss further. Thank you!

Original review: April 10, 2019

I went online, checked around, and looked at the different bathroom remodeling companies. Bath Fitter's lifetime warranty was good so I decided that they were the right company to go with. I already knew exactly what I was looking for and it was excellent dealing with the sales representative during my purchase. The people who came in consisted first of the plumber and then someone that put the shower in for me. They were all around good and put something down on the floor when they brought their things in. They took my tub out and put the shower in. They also came with fixtures for inside the shower and things like grab bars, seats and shelves, and I got to pick the type of door. They did a good job. Together with the sales rep, the Bath Fitter people were all very respectful, easy to talk to, and answered any questions that I had. I’m very pleased with the experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Phillis, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction! Thank you for your business!

Original review: April 10, 2019

I’ve seen Bath Fitter on TV, but we saw them as well at one of the home shows with programs where we had been, so we got serious and we decided to purchase from them because we heard good things about them. The installers were pretty good and professional when they came over. The product that we purchased is a little pricey, but we got what we paid for and it has good quality and installation so we’re not complaining. Our experience with Bath Fitter has been okay and we've had no problems. Our satisfaction with the overall installation and look of the product that we chose was good.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Ron! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter!

Original review: April 9, 2019

We got a new system from BathFitter - a bathtub with a shower. It looks really good. I originally thought that they could just put it right over my existing tub and that it wouldn’t be such a mess. But they said they couldn't do that but the salesperson who came to our house convinced us. I lost a wall, but the remodel went fine. The installers were polite. They went right to work and got it done in a day.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Eileen! Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with a wonderful experience!

Original review: April 8, 2019

Quote was provided in a professional and thorough manner and they committed and delivered on the installation date provided on date of quote. Barbara was the great salesperson we dealt with. Jeff was the installer who arrived on time. He was extremely careful to put down protective sheets on floors and amazingly did not bump any walls doing the install in a small bathroom. He was in and out within 5 hours. He removed old tub and shower doors and installed new tub, doors. faucets and shower walls in that time, Jeff cleaned up after himself and hauled away old material. I have never been so impressed by service before. Friendly professional and efficient. As we have only one bathroom a one day install was the best for our situation. I absolutely love the final result.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Maureen! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with an amazing experience and a beautiful new bathtub. Thank you for your business!

Bath Fitter Company Information