Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.30/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: May 1, 2019

It was time to update my bath. The tile was coming down around the faucet. Based on the recommendations, I looked Bath Fitter up. I even looked at the reviews. I had also priced the work with a private contractor but it was a lot. Even Bath Fitter was a little bit more than I wanted to spend but the reason that I did it is because the salesman was no pressure. We did not feel obligated to utilize Bath Fitter at all. He did a great job. Sales was wonderful.

I had Bath Fitter do the surround and the tub as well, and it was done immediately which was good because that's our main bathroom. There was one or two people. They were here from 9:00 in the morning until about 4:00, and there was no mess. They cleaned up everything. We did have to have them come out one time though. The shelf that they installed was starting to come off, and it looks like it might even be starting to do that again, but he was in and out of here just a few minutes. It was like two days after we called that they came out and fixed it. But overall, we had a great experience.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Rachael! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction and provide you with a wonderful new Bathroom!

Original review: May 1, 2019

I liked the timeframe through which Bath Fitter could complete our remodel. I purchased a shower stall from to replace a bathtub shower unit. Everyone I interacted with there was very knowledgeable, very customer-focused and had options if there was something that I wasn’t happy with. Their installers were very neat and clean. They really worked until the job was complete. Additionally, they did shelves and safety hand bars for me. If they needed any question answered, they would come and get me before they went any further with the install. I definitely recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Cynthia! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction!!

Original review: April 30, 2019

I had a couple of estimates and I liked Bath Fitter's pricing and being done in two days. We got a new shower installment and the sales rep was very helpful. He was easy to talk to. I wanted the installation to take one day, but it took two days. But that was fine. They had a lot to do. They knew what they were doing and they worked as hard as they could getting it done. I really like the new shower. It's bright, clean, and easy to get in and out of.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Terry, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new shower! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 30, 2019

We've seen Bath Fitter at a home show and we thought that they were really good. We also had a friend that had Bath Fitter do their job so we went with them as well. They took our old bathtub out and put in a shower for us. It was an excellent experience. That time, we had a problem with a shower door that wouldn't stay shut. We called and their techs were here again and fixed it in a short time. We were well-pleased with the politeness of the two workers that came here and the neatness. On top of that, we are really pleased with the shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Janice, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction!

Original review: April 29, 2019

I received a postcard in the mail about Bath Fitter. I thought it would be fast to transact with them and that their products are reasonably priced. But their sales rep wasn't really very clear on things from start to finish and I was a little bit surprised once everything was all put together versus what was originally represented as what the cost was gonna be. But I was presuming the quality, so I went with them. Also, the bathroom really needed at least the shower fixed because it was almost non-operational the way it was before.

The technicians that came out was really nice. They scheduled according to my schedule and did what they said they were gonna do, at least with regard to time. However, the installation seemed to have been a little bit faulty. There are some parts of the work that are already starting to peel away from the wall. The remodel was done in February of this year and I noticed the problem about two weeks ago. But the bathroom they worked on is in my guest bathroom, so it's not even a bathroom that gets used a lot. So I'm a little bit disappointed in the work.

The thing is under warranty and because the problem happened so soon, I can't imagine that it won't be remedied and I've been trying to remember to put a call out to Bath Fitter to see about getting somebody out to fix it. So right now, my jury is a little bit out on Bath Fitter. They have good and fast customer service but I'm not completely satisfied with the work. I'm also not 100% happy with the price. It was a little bit higher than I expected it would be but I was kinda in the crunch with regard to what I needed to have done and when. So I just kinda went with it. But I feel like the price should be a little bit more competitive since it's just part of a bathroom that's getting fixed. Still, I'm really more annoyed that I have to take these steps to have the problem repaired as opposed to be focused on something else.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Brenda, thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your Bath Fitter unit. We will pass your message along to our local branch and have them reach out to assist. Thank you!

Original review: April 29, 2019

Our old bathtub had a couple of cracks and we wanted to get it fixed before it got to be too bad. So, we purchased the bathtub shower combo from Bath Fitter and had a shelf and safety bar installed. Their rep was very friendly and very informative and was able to answer all of the questions that we had. Their installation crew was very friendly too. The installation took 24 hours and it was great. Now we like how our new bathroom is easy to clean.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Chelsey, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your review!

Original review: April 28, 2019

This is rental property with one bathroom. The installer was very accommodating to my renters. Finished the job in one day. The renters are very pleased and so am I! The job number was ** and the technician's name was Ed **. Ed deserves a pat on the back!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Clarence, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear Ed was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 28, 2019

I needed a bathroom installation one time and decided to go through Bath Fitter. I purchased a shower install from them and their installation team just fine taking a couple of days to get it done. They left everything all clean. Overall, Bath Fitter was professional and timely. I’ve recommended them to several friends.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Bradley! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Bath Fitter!

Original review: April 27, 2019

The installation of this was a nightmare. At the end of day one, the installer had managed to tear out the old tub and do some plumbing work. He informed us that the 60-inch tub we ordered would not fit and that he did not have the right materials to finish the job. He called and got another person to come on Saturday to finish the job. Another installer showed up Saturday. (We had to cancel our weekend plans.) He worked all day and was able to get the 60-inch tub to fit. When he finished, the curtain rod was wobbly and he could not get it stable. He said he would come by the next Saturday to fix it. (Once again cancel Saturday plans.)

We waited at home and he never showed up. I called and complained and they scheduled someone in for the following week. The man showed up and took nearly four hours to correct the problem and left the bathroom in a mess. There was a layer of dust on everything and footprints in the dust in the tub. While the overall product is nice, the installation process was a nightmare. I am very disappointed. I can't decide whether I would recommend them. The finished product is nice but the one day install promise is not accurate. Give them a couple of weeks.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jeffrey, we are sorry to hear your experience with Bath Fitter was not a positive one. We appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve in the future. Should you ever require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Original review: April 27, 2019

We had Bath Fitter take out a tub and put in a walk-in shower, and we liked that it was done in a timely fashion. We didn't wanna have to have the bathroom torn up for months at a time. They had the installation done in two days, and the contractors that came out were excellent. We should've gotten the doors at the same time, which we didn't, but we've got them scheduled to come back and put on the shower doors. Somebody is coming on the 17th of this month to double check all the sizes and measurements.

The sales rep was really good and he knew what he was talking about. He definitely covered everything. The only thing is that after we sold all the financing paperwork, we were told it was x amount of percent. So, we just ended up paying in cash. Had we known that there was that much of a finance charge, we would've never even sold all the paperwork. Other than that, the people were very pleasant, and my husband even told the sales rep to stop by if he's in town.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susann, thank you for your review! We are glad to to hear you are loving your new walk-in shower! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 26, 2019

Zack and Jay were very good about installing our new shower. It was a lot of work removing the tub and not wrecking anything in the house. Zack and Jay explained things to us as the job progressed. So far we are very happy with the installation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jim, thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear Zack and Jay were able to complete everything to your satisfaction! Thank you for your business!

Original review: April 26, 2019

I am so pleased with my walk in shower. The guest/small bathroom had an old tub no one used. Upon moving in with my daughter I needed to be able to use this bathroom and couldn't climb in & out the tub. My salesman Terry explained all the features available, showed me photos & spent a lot of time answering all my questions. He never made me feel rushed to complete the purchase. On the day of installation, the installer Henrik was prompt and explained how everything worked and was very knowledgeable. He was very careful to make sure he was didn't scratch or hang up my newly painted walls. Love this product and the folks I worked with on this update.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Dorothy! We are thrilled to you are loving your new shower! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 26, 2019

We needed a tub replaced. We worked with Bath Fitter and everybody there was very nice. The gentleman from the installation team was very nice as well and did a great job. Installation went really well and thus far, we've been liking our new tub. It even has a lifetime warranty with it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Tamilyn, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction. We hope you will continue to enjoy your tub for years to come!

Original review: April 25, 2019

From start to finish we are very happy with our experience with Bath Fitter of Salt Lake City. The installer Steve was professional and polite with an extreme attention to detail and respect for us and our home. The shower was a complete custom fit and every item was installed with quality and craftsmanship. We were concerned with the price, at first, but feel we received our money's worth and then some. If we had it to do over again we would call Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Paul! We are thrilled to hear our installer Steve was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 25, 2019

My friend told me about Bath Fitter and the quality of the work of this bathroom remodeling company that I saw in his house had me working with them as well. I purchased a bathtub shower overlay with the ceiling concave roof part. It was excellent dealing with the reps. They were very knowledgeable and I was very pleased. When the guys came out to do the installation, they were timely and cleaned up very well. I like that my wife is happy with our new bathroom. She noticed, though, that some of the nickel-plated finishes were starting to tarnish and she was gonna call Bath Fitter to see what is warrantied and what we need to do about that. Other than that, our experience was very pleasurable and it was what the consumer wanted. Nothing was pressured.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Todd! We are glad to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction!

Original review: April 25, 2019

We had a tub in before that Bath Fitter put in way back over 10 years ago, then we decided to also put the shower in. We like Bath Fitter's product and the interaction that we’ve had with the sales reps at Bath Fitter was really good. They were personable. The guy that came in and did the installation was spot-on and was a very personable guy, too. He explained and answered any questions that we had.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Leland!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Got our shower installed today. Was told 4 hours, took 7. But kid installing was nice. No biggie. Only thing I dont like as of 4 hours post install, it wasn't measured right and HOLY THICK SEAMS! Wasn't expecting it to stick out about a inch or so. Not a fan of that.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Daniel. We will be sure to pass your feedback to our local branch to ensure everything was completed to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Original review: April 24, 2019

We had a bath done by Bath Fitter about 20 years ago when they first were in business. We decided it was time for a makeover and they did a tub surround. The reps were good, although I was unhappy with a couple of things -- things that I thought should have been included but were not. It was a communication thing. Our salesperson was fairly new and had not been working very long, but he was a good gentleman and he did a fine job. He was a little green, though. I was a little disappointed with the install. It was supposed to be a one-day thing, but it took two days and it seemed to take an awfully long time. However, I was satisfied in the end.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Chuck, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear that you were ultimately satisfied with your project!

Original review: April 23, 2019

Bath Fitter had a booth at a business expo at the Civic Center last May. I went to them and I felt good about the salesman who came to talk to us. He answered my questions and worked things out with me. I was comfortable with him so I didn’t even look further. Their team tore out an old tub in the bathroom and then put in a shower. They also tore out the sliding doors and put in new ones. They were really good about cleaning up and showing us how things worked afterward. I stayed out of their way for the most part but they were pleasant guys to work with. We have another bathroom and I’m giving some thought to having them do it as well.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Paul. We look forward to helping you with your other bathroom if you choose to give us a call. Thank you!

Original review: April 23, 2019

I liked the salesman of Bath Fitter and his presentation, so we went with them. He was knowledgeable about his product and he made a good presentation of what he had. Although he never denigrated the other products that we looked at, he seemed to be convinced that what he had was good and why it was good. We got a new shower installed. When the installers came out, they were quiet and very respectful. We're enjoying our newly installed shower.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Curtis. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy your shower for many more years to come!

Original review: April 22, 2019

I saw a Bath Fitter commercial on TV and there was a gal in the mall who gave me a nice coupon. We wanna get rid of our pink tub and made a switch there. I liked their lifetime guarantee and the rep was very thorough in his presentation. My wife didn’t want any handrails and didn’t want the soap things they stick in the corners. So, he made other offers to get different things. We were able to change to an antique bronze or oil-rubbed bronze and with no additional cost. He sweetened up the package nicely and the interaction went well.

When the rep came out for installation, the guy had pieces of canvas-like cloth that he completely covered from our front door clear into the bathroom down the hallway. He had all the tools necessary that he needed and he didn’t have to go anywhere or do anything else. He was very good at his task. We went from a tub to a walk-in shower. So, he had to knock out the old bathtub. He did that with a sledgehammer, so he had quite a task in front of him. He got it done in one day. He didn’t pause much. He just kept right at it. The final product was top-notch. It’s got a tall surround that are screwed up to the ceiling so you don’t have to worry about any water getting on the sheetrock. Also, we got sliding glass doors, which is sweet. The only thing is the water spots that we have to clean. You have to squeegee the door down so you don’t get bad water sports. Other than that, it’s quite a nice product.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Dale! We are very glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a brand new Walk-in shower! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: April 22, 2019

Bath Fitter's people were top notch and they were good people. They were very professional, courteous, and friendly. They did a great job. I liked the installers a lot. Getting in and out of the tub was trouble and they took my 4 x 4 garden tub and replaced it with a walk-in shower. They followed up, told me about their warranty, and said that if I ever needed anything, they'd come back. Later, we bought a door, they came back and installed it. The products they put in are excellent.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Danny! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our team!

Original review: April 21, 2019

My husband fell in the shower and cracked the wall, so I needed that replaced. I asked a couple of plumbers in the area that did certain things for me but there was no guarantee on what they were doing, so I would rather go with a reputable company. I told Bath Fitter what I wanted and they put in the shower last November. The reps were excellent. When the guys came that morning, they went right to work. They cut the water off, and told me that it was gonna be off for a few minutes, and then they commenced to doing their job. They told me it would probably be all day. They were upstairs, I was downstairs, and I heard them coming and going. When they were finished, they let me know.

I love the new shower. They did an excellent job. You couldn’t even tell that they had been up there. Everything was clean and done just like they said. I asked the guy who did my bathroom a couple of questions and he was able to answer everything with no hesitation about it, so I really respected him. A lot of places give you the runaround but he told me exactly what he was gonna do, and that’s what he did. If I asked anything, he just let me know right up front.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Carolyn! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 21, 2019

I was in the process of remodeling my two bathrooms and I was taking the tub and the shower out which I was concerned about. I got Bath Fitter to do it and their rep told me it would take 8 to 10 weeks. I said it was fine as long as it was done before Christmas, and it wasn't. We went back and forth trying to get something done. In January, they called to set up an appointment for February, so I threw a fit. As far as I’m concerned, that was a breach of contract. I wanted them to give me my money back. I went through waiting and waiting and not hearing anything until I made calls. I got a hold of the manager who got the ball rolling and picked two of his best guys to come here and do the installation on a Friday. They also knocked 200 off each one of my bathrooms, which was not enough after the stress I had to go through to get the two bathrooms done. I’m not happy with Bath Fitter and I would not recommend it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Val, this is not the type of experience that we strive to provide. We appreciate your feedback and have passed it over to our local branch.

Original review: April 20, 2019

Positives: Tub and shower look great! Tech did a fantastic job! Negatives: Poor communications with the office and scheduling team. Appt. was set up 2 weeks in advance and I was told on several occasions that the project would take 1 day. Set it up for a Friday and they called mid day Wednesday and told me that they needed to come the following day, Thursday because it might take more than 1 day. Heard different versions about what was going on from everyone I talked to. Set it up for Thursday morning to accommodate them. Then received a call Thursday morning confirming it for Friday morning. Tech did show up on Thursday. After the job was completed I talked to the branch manager and his attitude was that the job was done and it looked great and that was all that mattered.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Bob, we're sorry to hear about these communication issues. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope you will continue to enjoy your tub for years to come!

Original review: April 20, 2019

Our tub, the liner on the tub, and the walls where the tub area was were replaced by Bath Fitter. Their installers did the job in the third week of February and the installation was great. It took them the whole day, from morning till late evening, which was perfect. Everything had been wonderful.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Ellen! We are thrilled to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

Original review: April 20, 2019

Bath Fitter did our bathroom. Their installation crew came in early in the morning and did what they had to do. They replaced the tub, seals and everything. They were very neat and careful with what they were doing. They took their time, made sure the bathroom look nice and they explained what they were doing. It took them 12 hours to finish the job. The problem with what they did is the sealing. They said it's a no-seam seal but I can still see the seam. It has picked up dirt sometimes and I have it to keep it clean.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Linda! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with our team. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I had a shower that was already like a fiberglass. I got it from a local place that sells a lot of different building equipments and it was working pretty good, but then my caulking, no matter what I did, got orange, and it cracked. It was getting pretty bad, so we decided to change. With Bath Fitter the shower seemed to have less chance of leaking. We had the shower installed the 25th of March. We were gone for the whole week and somebody else in our house was using that. All of a sudden, I saw a trickle coming out from the corner where it should have been attached to the wall. I'm not too sure whether or not the person actually had the shower head turned a little bit more on that way anyway or not, but I just thought I better have it checked out. My guess was either that or they were in the seam but with just a little bit of a pinhole.

So one of Bath Fitter's people got down in Milwaukee and fixed that. He put the clear sealant on again and finished the work. It was real fast. We set up the time and he called ahead of time. Then he came right on time when he said he was gonna do it. I liked that because it gives me an opportunity. I got a dog, and sometimes I might be out walking and he says, “I'm gonna be there in 10 minutes." I can then be there when he comes. So that’s a very nice item too and they're really friendly.

In fact their plumber contacted me. We were off in Washington, D.C. on our spring break and he didn’t come in to the house even though it was open because he didn’t know it was supposed to be open. But I had our salesperson, and I said, “I'll just put on there that the house would be open when they come on one day because we're not gonna be there.” And he didn’t get that word, so he contacted me. And of course, he came in and did his thing. I recommended Bath Fitter to somebody at the fitness center I work at. They did a bathtub and it's still running fine for her too, so she's very happy. And it's been awhile so that’s a good thing. I know also that, if I have an issue, the people at Bath Fitter are gonna come back and fix it.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Bill! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our team!

Original review: April 18, 2019

I got a shower done through Bath Fitter and it's very nice. I chose them for their pricing and style. They could also get the installation done in one day.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Gloria!

Original review: April 18, 2019

I was looking for bathtub fixing things and I googled Bath Fitter. I had bought a house and it had an old cast iron pink tub that was in excellent shape. I did not want to remove it because that would ruin all the tiles around it and I wanted to be able to keep that. I liked the idea of keeping the old-fashioned tub as it holds the heat better and it is deeper and longer. So, I decided that Bath Fitter was the right bathroom remodeling company for me. Right from the first contact with the guy that came out up to the guy that did the installation, all of the reps that I worked with at Bath Fitter were excellent.

The installation went great. The installer fitted a form over the bathtub and put the same material from the bathtub to the ceiling. He raised the shower head up to code and put in a new shower rod. But he ended up removing some of the tiles anyhow. We are still remodeling the house, so the newly remodeled bathroom has not been used yet. But the installer did a great job overall.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Sarah! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you a wonderful experience. Thank you for your business!

Bath Fitter Company Information