4.36/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

3988 Bath Fitter Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I had Bath Fitter put in the tub liner in our tub. Their sales rep was great and nice. The installer was super and the installation was done in a day. I was extremely satisfied except for one thing. I had some hand grips in there to keep me from falling and I had told a friend of mine that needed them for her mother that they can have them because a new one is gonna be put in. But I didn’t realize it was taken and I was told that they were in the scrap pile. Other than that, everything went well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Judy, thank you for your positive feedback. We are sorry to hear about the grab bar issue. We will pass that message along to our branch and see if there is something we can do to make it right. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I researched about Bath Fitter and looked at the complaint and also at the good things. I went with them due to the salesperson who came to the house. He’s from Millville and I know of him. I knew he wouldn’t lie to me. He was extremely friendly and very informative. Whatever he said that was going to be done, it was done and I was impressed with that. The person who came and did the installation was very nice and informative as well. He did everything perfectly and made sure everything was leveled. I build my own house as a contractor or subcontractor myself. So I was up there with him and he didn’t shortcut anything at all. Although, we haven't used the walk-in shower that we bought from Bath Fitter yet, the experience with them was okay. I appreciate them and advertise them to others.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Matthew, thank you for sharing your great experience! We're thrilled to hear our team was able to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We called Bath Fitter and had the guy come out. We liked that the sides were formed and there was no leakage. The salesman was great and we talked about the bath, and we laughed. Bath Fitter took out the bathtub upstairs and put in a bigger shower. The installer was really good and he answered questions if I had anything at that time. I had another installer take out the shower that we had downstairs and make a bigger shower for my son. Both of the installers were great and they cleaned up everything. We're just thrilled with Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Darla, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to ensure your satisfaction with your two new showers! Thank you again for your business.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Part of the problem of reviewing/researching a company that runs on a franchise system is that one franchise can be very different from another. We found this to be evident in our dealings with Bath Fitter. A little more than 10 years ago we had Bath Fitter, Stoney Creek install a unit in our upstairs shower. They were professional, courteous and the product was, and continues to be, fantastic.

In the fall of 2017, we had a full shower installed by Bath Fitter, Hamilton. When we ordered it, we were told that they would call us when the product arrived. We waited and waited and finally we phoned to asked we should expect it. We were told that it had arrived 2 or 3 weeks ago. We booked a time for the installation which should have been a 1-day job but they had forgotten a part for our other shower and had to come back the next day.

A few months later we developed a problem with the door of our new shower. The door would hit a sticking point and would jump off the track. I went in to ask about it and was told that it was not covered. It turned out that they thought that I was referring to the other shower which was installed more than 10 years prior and it was no longer covered. Once we established that it was the new shower that I was talking about they sent out a technician who made a few adjustments, which didn’t work.

The long and short of it is that they had to come out about 4 times. One time the technician explained to my wife that it was because it was not opening the door properly, although I seemed to have no problem opening the other door. Finally, they decided that we needed a new roller on the shower door and they ordered it. It took a long time, so I called them, and they told me that it had arrived the previous week, so I booked a time for the technician to come. A couple of days later I got a phone call and was told that the part had not come in and they cancelled the call. Finally, it did come, and it was repaired after 4 months. This second franchise is incredibly disorganized. The technicians were all very pleasant, but the office seems completely disorganized. If you wish to use Bath Fitter, I would recommend you avoid this franchise.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Paul, we're sorry to hear your experience was not an entirely positive one and we'd like the opportunity to make it right. Our branch will be in contact shortly to address this matter. We appreciate your feedback as it will help us improve our business in the future. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Bath Fitter brought the right combination of quality, technical capability, and customer service altogether. They gotta be a hard sell and they’re very expensive. The way that the sales team provided the presentation and led me into the various choices and reasons for doing it was really good. The follow-up was there as well with the technical people. They, too, have the right quality and tools and expertise to do the job.

They did a bathtub shower remodel and it was the first one I paid for. I’ve done a couple myself, so I knew what was involved. I’ve never seen a bathtub destroyed with a sledgehammer before, and I must say that the technical expertise and being that they did this in two days, I was amazed that they could do it quickly. Everything was done right and very well put together. There was nothing sloppy. The guy really knew what he was doing. It’s an old house that I have, which means sizes aren’t quite the same as modern houses, and he took all that into consideration. And being how I’ve done some of that work on homes that I’ve owned in the past, I was impressed with the way that he did it and how he did it. I would not hesitate to recommend Bath Fitter and I sing their praises.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Phillip thank you for sharing your amazing experience! our team prides itself on being able to deliver an outanding product in considerably less time than most bathroom remodeling projects, and will little mess. Thank you again for your business and your kind words!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

Bath Fitter made our bathroom look a whole lot better and safer. When you shower, you don't slip at all. It’s also very attractive. They put a corner shelf and towel hangers as well. The installer was on time and he brought all his equipment in. He was up in the bathroom, and he was very quiet. He turned on his radio very quietly, and I only realized that he had it when he invited us up to see the bathroom when it was finished. He was very efficient. The work was done very quickly. I thought it would be mostly the whole day, and it was not. All the sealing that he did so water can’t get in was very, very neatly done. There was no residue of any kind. It looked brand spanking new. We're very happy and very satisfied with Bath Fitter. We showed them to friends and have spoken to people who have the same situation as we did with an old bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi June, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience! We are thrilled to hear that our installer was able to exceed your expectations and deliver you a beautiful new Bath Fitter unit. Thank you for your business!

Insufficient response received
Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

We decided to go with Bath Fitter nine years ago. We had our tub and surround covered. We were happy with how it looked. I see that a lot of the positive reviews are for reason installations. We would've given it a similar rating. Now, however, things are very different. The caulking gave out. Water got behind the wall and tub. We have a big bubble in the floor and water stains on the ceiling of the room below. Apparently, the site states that the existing area is made secure before the liner is put on. This doesn't seem to be the case. In addition to this, the moulding that runs vertically on the corners is coming off. No adhesive underneath. Of course, the lifetime warranty they lure you in with does not apply to any of this. They are telling me it is over two hundred dollars to drain and re-caulk.

I will never use them again. Would've been better off re-glazing and tiling. No money saved in the long run and no lifetime warranty to back it. In addition to all of this, I have had terrible communication with our local Bath Fitter franchise. Didn't come out when they said they would, then showed up when I wasn't home so I couldn't show them exactly what I was talking about. Followed up with the national number but still not happy with the results. Not the great long term solution they talk about.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jeri, this does not sound like the experience we strive for and we would like to look into this matter further. We will be in contact shortly. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Bath Fitter did an awesome job. My husband had trouble getting in and out of the tub, and they took out our old tub and put in a shower. We also had a grab bar put in. Bath Fitter's salesperson was awesome. He was comical, and he explained everything. The installer was great, too. He explained and showed me everything that he was doing. I sat in the kitchen and I watched things. And I asked questions, and he answered them. He cleaned everything up. I would recommend Bath Fitter to anybody.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Connie, thank you so much for sharing your great expereince. We are thrilled to hear our team was able to install a beatiful new shower for you and your husband to enjoy for years to come. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

We had an old bathtub/shower in our kids' bathroom that was cracking in the bottom and clearly a piece of crap from the beginning. We called Bath Fitter and Robert ** came out, explained everything and arranged to replace our old crappy tub with a new Bath Fitter shower. We got a double shower head, handrails and corner shelf for shampoo etc. We could not be more pleased with our purchase! Extremely easy installation process, well made and sturdy. Sooo easy to keep clean! Do not hesitate to replace your old crappy tub with Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for sharing your great experience! We're thrilled to hear you love your new shower and are pleased with the final results. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy your shower for years to come! Thank you for your business.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I bought my whole enclosure in the tub area from Bath Fitter. I decided on that after their sales rep came and I thought it was great. The installers were great, too, and they asked me how I wanted things. Bath Fitter is great to work with. I've recommended them to my granddaughter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Judy, we're glad to hear our Bath Fitter team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

On October 3rd Jorge removed our tub and installed a walk in shower. It was great having all the work done in one day. The service from the estimator to the installers was excellent. We would highly recommend Bath Fitter to family and friends.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our team prides itself on being able to deliver an outstanding product that will delight you and your family for years to come. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Wicked awesome job installing an enclosed shower unit. Trevor and Bill gave us exceptional service. Diligent to the task. Installed as agreed and solved problems professionally and precise. I swear the shower looks 100 x’s better than the picture. They take care to set up and clean up without making or leaving a mess. I think they even wiped off their prints... anyway, they did as agreed, for cost as agreed and the product itself is as high quality as I have ever seen. Well done Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joe, thank you for sharing your awesome experience! We're glad to hear Trevor and Bill were able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

Bath Fitter is expensive compared to other companies, but it wasn’t much of a mess and we like the quality of everything on it and the workmanship is good. We had them remove a tub shower and install a shower in with grab bars and shelving for soap and shampoo. The installer was a good kid, very conscientious and careful.

Bath Fitter response

Hi David, thanks for sharing your great experience! We're glad to hear you are fully satisfied with your new shower. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Bath Fitter was the only one that has a one whole unit. The units have seamless walls, so that was a better deal because we don't have time to be re-caulking things. All the plumbing in our bathroom was included. They gave the shower bars, a shower rod, and all the fixtures too. The bottom of the shower is wonderful, so I won't slip. I have problems and the installer put the bars in a good location.

The gentleman who did the installation was very nice and clean. Everything was cleaned up. He was very good and more knowledgeable. While he was here, I did a few calls with different companies who were hem-hawing saying, "This wasn't included, and you had to pay extra for that." So, it was not a good experience with the other company. The other gentleman that was going to do the remodel wanted to do only a 32-inch wide tub. I would have to go shopping for a whole new floor even though there's nothing wrong with my bathroom floor. They were not willing to expand the shower.

With Bath Fitter, it was a lot less aggravation, and I didn't have to go to Lowe's and pick out a fixture. The plumber was very good with the plumbing, too. He would tell me what he was doing and how he did the flooring. He put a new subfloor in, and he did new Sheetrock on the walls for the surround. So, it all went well. I told the people who live here that if they have tubs they wanna replace, they should call Bath Fitter. They were great.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joe, thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our Bath Fitter team was able to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

We're very satisfied with Bath Fitter. I like the fact that the product was a custom-fit and it wasn't a shell put over an original. They were going to tear out and put in the new custom-built shower enclosure. Plus, they guarantee their work and there was a quick turnaround. The sales rep did a great job too. He explained everything, took good care of us and made the experience easy. The installer was also professional. He came in and took care of business. He asked if I had any questions, showed me what he was gonna do and did great work. It's a beautiful set-up and Bath Fitter does a nice job. I would tell others to definitely take a look at the company.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Steve, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our Bath Fitter team was able to ensure your satisfaction with a brand new shower! Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

My sister had her bathroom put in by Bath Fitter and I saw how beautiful it looked. I really loved it and we decided that we were gonna do it for me and my husband. The sales rep was a really nice guy and he made me feel really comfortable and secure in what he was doing. He was knowledgeable and informed me what I needed to know. Then, the installer did an excellent job. They provided me with a beautiful shower and a tub. It really looks nice. Also, I have a shelf and two of the handrails. It looks excellent and it's great to get in the shower. I am extremely satisfied. Call Bath Fitter. You would be very pleased.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rhonda, thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience! We're thirlled to our Bath Fitter team was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction! Thank you for your business.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I was at a home show when I started looking at Bath Fitter and I liked that they could get things done quickly. They installed a bathtub for me and it went very well. The reps were professional and very friendly. The bathtub is very good and I love it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Trena, thank you for sharing! We're glad to hear our team was able to deliver you a brand new bathtub in a timely manner. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I saw a Bath Fitter van in the neighborhood and it piqued my interest. I looked them up online and I knew they could go behind walls. If there was any kind of other conditions they had found, they'd be able to remediate it. A lot of people would start charging a whole bunch of stuff 'cause the condo is not super old, but it looked like they had gone back and then the piping had changed so I didn't know what we would be dealing with. The person who came out to the house was the manager. He was knowledgeable and was able to do the entire spiel. He was able to answer all the questions and there was no pressure to commit.

Everyone at the phone service was very communicative, however, it went silent after a while ‘cause the supplies hadn't come in so it was kind of a guessing game. But eventually, once everything came in, the installation was very quick. My parents were here and they said everyone was very professional. They didn't damage any walls bringing stuff in. We got the complete bathtub and wall cover and it looks great, I haven't had a problem with it. It's easy to clean and the materials are great just like what they talked about in the installation preview, so the product is exactly what was promised. I would definitely recommend going with the subway tile option ‘cause it looks nice. Everyone should go for Bath Fitter, they're not gonna regret it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jessica, thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with our Bath Fitter team and that you are loving your new Bathtub. Thank you for your business!

Resolution response: Oct. 27, 2018

Bath Fitters respond and was able to resolve this issue with us to our satisfaction. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

The sales team never disclosed to me that a deposit would be non-refundable. The back side of the contract is not signed by me or by the salesperson. I was rushed through when I asked questions like these. When we changed our minds about working with Bath Fitter, we were told our deposit was not refundable. Not even a portion of the deposit will be refunded. Absolutely zero work was done in our home but they will not return our $800. It has been an awful experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sarah, this does not sound like the experience we strive for and we'd like the opportunity to make it right. We have passed this information along to your branch and they should be in contact shortly to address this issue. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

A neighbor down the street had some work done by Bath Fitter. I also noticed their company on TV and seen the options that I had as far as getting my own bathroom done, so I went with them. Their reps came in and did what they were supposed to do. The plumber raised the shower up higher and it made a big difference. It was much better than when it was kinda low from the jump. But the guy who came here had to leave twice to retrieve certain items. It was no big deal though and he caused no convenience. He explained to me that the truck he usually drives had a flat to it and at the time, he was driving somebody else’s truck. So, it was all agreeable that I could see why he had to go back if he didn’t have a certain piece that he needed to complete the job.

They did the whole bathroom and a third of the wall and the family's pleased with their work. They did that a month ago and so far, everything is A-OK and doing what it should be doing. And I would tell others to go along with Bath Fitter because what they did to the bathroom makes our house look like a totally different house. It changed it up everything and made the house look much better.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mr. Rodgers, thank you for sharing your great experience. We're glad to hear our team was able to deliver you a brand new shower that transformed the look of your bathroom and home! Thank you again for your business.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Remodeling with Bath Fitter was gonna be a quick process and we wanted someone who could really focus on the shower area, which was exactly what we needed. Also, their rep came to our home and talked to us about some of the options. We also talked price then my husband and I decided that that was the direction we wanted to go. We got a walk-in shower enclosure and when it was installed, the rep let us know what he'd be doing and what time it'd be done approximately. He stayed right on track, so the installation was very good. I would totally recommend Bath Fitter. They seemed like a great company and their reps were friendly. It also seemed like if we had any problems, it wouldn't be too difficult to get in touch with somebody to get the problem resolved.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Karen, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. We're glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our team and that they were able to meet your expectations.Thank you again for your business and have a great day!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I requested an in home estimate from Bath Fitter. My direct contact was always the office person Lori. On 10/2/18, a representative, Lisa came by, completed measurements and provided an estimate. The estimate was for 5,000.00 to install a tub & surround. At the time, I wasn't aware that the price was outrageously high for my very small bathroom. Lisa advised that I would need to pay $1,000.00 deposit. She stated that, If I changed my mind, I would have three days to cancel. We agreed that she would wait to hear from me before anything was ordered, because I was going to look into financing.

Later the same day, I spoke with my daughter, who resides in another state as well as a couple of other people who stated that, this was too much to pay for a bathtub shell & surround. They felt that, I was being taken advantage of. On the same day at 7:54pm, I called Bath Fitter and left a message, same as I had been doing for over a month, when Lori & I was missing each other. Never any issues with Lori receiving my messages. I left a message advising that, I had changed my mind and requested that my check be returned and not deposited. This was well within the 3 day deadline. Well the following day, I had a medical procedure and didn't remember to call again because, Lori always received my messages. I didn't stop payment because, I trusted that since I conformed well within the deadline, Bath Fitter would be fair. Was I wrong.

On 10/15/18, I received a message from Charlie, asking to set up installation. I called back and explained that I had cancelled this order on the same day it was made. Lisa called and informed me that they did not get my message and that I was going to lose my deposit. I know they got the message because, they have gotten every other message I have left. According to my bank, my check was deposited on 10/12/18. If they didn't get my message, why did they hold my check from 10/2 to 10/12. I have read other complaints about Bath Fitter refusing to return deposits. I have my phone records for that day, that documents that, I made a call and the duration of the call to the Pensacola office.

I am 65 and cripple and feel that, they took advantage and did not want to return my money. Lisa was not suppose to do any ordering without hearing from me. I complied with the three day cancellation policy and they are pretending they never received a call. My phone records prove I called. Now I feel I am getting the runaround with Charlie saying, he can't make the decision to refund my $1,000.00, he has to contact other management. I am providing the phone record of the call. I had no other reason to call the office on the same day the order was placed. See attached. I can provide a copy, could not get scanned. I will be filing a complaint through the state of Florida also.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mary, this is not the experience we strive for and we'd like to look into this matter fr you. We will pass this message along to your branch and they should be in contact shortly. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further assitance. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

My mother recommended Bath Fitter. They got a flier in the mail and passed it along to me. I looked at other possibilities, but there aren't a whole lot of them and I recognized Bath Fitter's name. The rep did a standard salesman thing where he started in the middle, then went up high and then he let the customer make the decision, but there was no pushing or shoving. I made it clear from the outset that I was going to be making the decisions and we started out talking about doing the whole floor-walls, but settled on getting just a tub liner and a soap dish to cover up the hole that was in the wall.

The salesman was, by far, the least obnoxious, but there was a point where I had reservations. Our bathtub was refitted from 1960s plumbing and he said that to put up an enclosure wall, there was something we had to get rid of, but because I know a bit of stuff, I saw that it meant having a hole behind the enclosure, which is fine if it’s a permanent solution. If I asked him about taking it down later, he would have given me a straight answer and let me decide from there. When I said I didn’t want to go with the whole enclosure, he provided another option and he didn’t suggest that it would be worse to go with the cheaper option, so I appreciate that.

After the installer came in and introduced himself, we talked about what he was going to do and then he did it. I just sat in the room and occasionally, I’d hear a sound, turn around, take a look and ask questions. He was forthright and told me what he was doing, but I wish my whole bathroom was re-grouted for me, which is not really within the scope of the work. I was really happy with the work and remain so far. I tested it out the other day and it seemed sound. Bath Fitter has a good reputation and I’d recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that your found your experience with our sales rep and installer both enjoyable and informative. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Bath Fitter has a good reputation and I had them put a shower in over a bad shower. When I met with Gary, their sales rep, he described the whole remodel which was a great idea. He was very clear. He showed all the benefits then set me up and got me the financing. However, I saw white stuff coming in the drain and it seemed really strange to me. I had concerns afterward about that white stuff and I thought I would see a pipe when I look down the drain. I took pictures and sent it to Gary and he had somebody come out.

The installers took out the first putty job and explained to me that because of the type of pipe I had, they had to put putty in it. They told me it was the only type they could do there and they could not put just the pipe fitting without the putty so it was the way it has to be. Still, the installers did a neater job and I was definitely appreciative of it. I recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Debra, thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad to hear team was able resolve your issue to your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any further assitance. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Tub cover was nice, and drain looked good. But when it came to trimming the sides it was a bunch of caulking, looked terrible. Talked to salesman about it twice and nothing was done. Was going to have them do more work for me, but not now.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kevin, this does not sound like the experience we strive for and we'd love the opportunity to make this right. Would you be able to send us your zip code so we may locate the branch you did business with and have them address this issue? Thank you very much.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

We chose to work with Bath Fitter after seeing online that they had a good reputation and because of their guarantee. We went from a tub to a shower with them. I also liked the idea that they could be in and out in a day or two. We dealt with a very good sales rep. We had lots of questions for him at the time and he was forthcoming about them. Also, we had Cedric, the installer, who is an amazing guy. I was concerned because they weren’t done after one day. They also had the wrong base which was a left instead of a right. It took them overnight to get that. Cedric was here till 7:30 that night and he finished it up. Bless his heart! He's got the heart of a carpenter and that was really appreciated. So overall, it was a good experience. Everybody along the line followed through with what they said they were gonna do and that's always encouraging. Not everybody does that.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ron, thank you for sharing your amazing experience! We are very proud of our installers like Cerdic who reflect Bath Fitter's mission of delivering you a wonderful product that will delight you and your family for years to come. Thank you again for your business and have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I had my old shower and tub taken out and replaced it with a shower. I just talked to the reps of Bath Fitter and they made an appointment to come out. One guy did the installation. He told me it was gonna take all day, so it took about eight hours to take this old bathtub out and put the shower in. It costs a little more than I thought it was going to, but we were satisfied with it. I would recommend Bath Fitter to a friend.

Bath Fitter response

Hi William, we're glad you hear that our team was able to make your remodeling project a smooth and easy experience. Thank you again for your business and for sharing your experience!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

We got a shower from Bath Fitter and the rep showed us a couple of different samples. We picked out what we like, and it turned out really nice. He knew what he was talking about. The only thing that worried me was the cost. The price was just high. We could really remodel the whole bathroom for what we paid for a shower. The installer did well though. He was constantly moving. So he got it done quickly and professionally as he could. He also cleaned up after himself. I couldn't even tell he was here because everything was back like it was. Even outside, he cleaned all that up too. The quality of work was good as well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Issac, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We’re thrilled that you had a great experience and that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Our premium quality tubs are backed by a limited lifetime warranty so if you ever require further assistance you can always contact Bath Fitter. Thank you again for your business and have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I was really impressed when the Bath Fitter representative came and showed the different options. The warranty was an appealing factor to me and I was mostly happy with it. Then the shower-tub conversion about a month and a half ago went very well. I was more than satisfied with how it was.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team prides itself on delivering an outstanding product that with delight you and your family for years to come. Thank you again for your business1

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I like the idea that Bath Fitter had no seams in the corners, that it was all one piece. So, I got the bottom thing, a shower thing and the walls, and we used our old closets. The sales rep, the installer and the overall quality of work were very good. It was a very good experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Anne, we're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with a positive experience, and a product you will enjoy for years to come. Thank you so much for sharing, and thank you for your business!

Bath Fitter Company Information