Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: May 14, 2019

Bath Fitter was our only option 'cause we couldn't remove our tub. They did the tub and enclosure, the plumbing, and the shower head. The installation was great. They were professional and courteous, and they cleaned up. We also enjoyed Justin, our sales rep. He very thoroughly explained all the details of the product.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Jeff. We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 14, 2019

We bought a walk-in shower and glass doors from Bath Fitter because we liked the way it was done. It was one piece and has a lifetime guarantee. The sales rep really seemed to know what he was doing. And as it was, the remodel turned out very nice. The installation team was very professional and very knowledgeable. They did an excellent job.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cecil, thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: May 13, 2019

I'm very pleased with my Bath Fitter experience. When I talked with the gentleman that came down to explain the product to us, I liked what I saw and what I heard. It seemed like the product was topnotch. The guy that did the installation was fantastic. He did a shower install. I already had the shower and I just had them come in and take down the old tile wall and put up the new Bath Fitter piece. I also got the plumbing hardware to go with it. So far, everything's been fine. I got no complaints.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you for sharing your Bath Fitter experience!! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 12, 2019

We used Bath Fitter before up in Central New York. We went back to them because of the quality of service, quality of product, friendliness, ease, the whole nine yards. We took out our old bathtub and put in a walk-in shower unit. The young man that came in and did it took a day and three-quarters to get it all done which is what we anticipated. He was very caring. I got a 90 plus year old mother living with us and he was very considerate about making sure things were out of her way when she walking around the house. We love our new shower. It couldn't have been any better. It was a fantastic experience with Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Philip, thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: May 11, 2019

We purchased the tub and shower combination, and also did a grab bar and one shelf. We had a great time with Bath Fitter. The information that they gave was accurate, and we enjoyed their presentation. They were cordial, kind and friendly. The installer did a fantastic job. He communicated with me with everything he needed to do. He called me ahead of time, and said what time he would be there. And he was there, and finished his work. He had everything done by the time I got off work. It looks very good and very clean. I love it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dean, thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear your Bath Fitter team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 11, 2019

I had a bathtub cover-up done by Bath Fitter and it looks nice when the installer was done. But it was awfully expensive. Also, I don't like the fact that my bathtub is closer to my toilet than I would like. It took up extra space and it crowds you on the toilet now. The installer should've moved the gooseneck for the shower head up higher. It is like you gotta be five foot tall to get underneath the shower head. Because of the shower head we bought, he had to go get a longer neck. That longer neck put it to where it was down farther and it's kinda inconvenient. But other than that, the experience was good and the guy that did it was good. All of Bath Fitter's people were really nice. Their quality of work seemed pretty good.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Don. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with our team. Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 10, 2019

We purchased the bathtub from Bath Fitter. We had a fine experience with their sales rep and the installation team came and did their job. It’s a nice addition to our bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Shirley, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: May 10, 2019

I needed a step-in shower because I'm handicapped. I went to a vendor fair and Bath Fitter was there. I've seen a lot of their work of some other people that I knew, and I knew that they did a good job and guaranteed their stuff. I've also seen in a picture of what I wanted right there so I told them that's what I wanted. That process was very easy. I called the number on the card the guy gave me then they sent a representative out and I filled out all the information. Two weeks later, they put the shower in. The installer did an amazing job too. He cleaned up after himself and didn’t leave any mess. It was great. It all went smooth and easy.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robin, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to make everything easy and ensure your satisfaction.Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Original review: May 9, 2019

Bath Fitter did a great job and I have nothing but good to say about them. I went to a craft show of our American Legion, and there was a gentleman there and he handed me a card. So, I called and another gentleman came out. I had my son-in-law, and we asked questions and he answered them. The installers were great and worked continuously. They brought the pieces in and put it up so that it really looks nice. They came on Wednesday and came back Thursday to finish the job. They also put stuff down on my floor so they wouldn't track on it.

I'm really satisfied with my walk-in shower. It only has about a six-inch step to step up into it. It's big and the whole thing is at one end of my bathroom. I also purchased grab bars, so there are two of them. I also have the shelving that goes in the corner and then the wooden seat. It's white, but it's a nice seat. Having my shower has helped a lot because before, I had to step up over my bathtub to get in to take a shower. I wish I had it when my husband was alive. He couldn't lift his weight that high to get in so he couldn't take a shower. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Linda, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new shower. We hope you will continue to enjoy it for years to come. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 8, 2019

My husband and I would definitely recommend Bath Fitter to others. The cost estimate was very accurate and the timeline to start and complete the project was wonderful. The staff who actually did the work were very professional, let us know when they would arrive, communicated problems to us, kept us informed of progress, and were very respectful.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jan, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 8, 2019

My parents used Bath Fitter in both of their bathrooms and were thrilled with the results so when I was finally able to do my bathroom, I gave Bath Fitter a call. The salesman was helpful with ideas and staying in my budget, and I couldn't help but giggle any time I called with a question and Patty answered the phone, "how can I make you smile?"; she always did. The installer, Chris was professional and even with a trainee, the work went really fast. I had other work being done in the bathroom and Chris suggested he leave some of the trim unfinished and come back after the floor was replaced. It worked out great and I am so pleased with how clean and fresh everything looks. Great work!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Leah, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to make you smile! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: May 8, 2019

Our basement bath was 30 years old so it was rather raunchy and everything was in pretty bad shape. The reviews on Bath Fitter and their quality seem very good. Plus, they were fast. I really wanted the entire unit to be put in within two days. Their sales rep was very nice. She came, sat with us and talked about the unit. Then we decided and she came back and did all of the initial measurements. Then, about a week later, someone came and did all of the exact measurements with machines and lasers. He was also very nice.

After about eight weeks, the installers came. Before, we had a regular shower and bathtub. They turned the old bath into a shower with glass doors and onyx fixtures. Both of them were very nice. While they were installing the shower, they cracked the lid of my toilet. Without even worrying about it, they got a whole new toilet and installed it free. Bath Fitter seems to be very honest and upfront. They did a good job and we're very happy with the product.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Claire, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I love my shower. And I cannot say enough about the installer. Very nice. Very informative and the cleanup and the presentation was amazing. I had to give him a big hug. I can't praise him enough. I would recommend Bath Fitter to all.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Charlotte, thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear you are loving your new shower. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 7, 2019

We were very pleased with the professionalism and craftsmanship that helped transform our bathroom into a thing of beauty. Our salesman, Dave **, was terrific, start to finish! Two small issues came up, but Dave fixed them in the least amount of time possible. We will definitely recommend Bath Fitter to family and friends!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Dan! We are thrilled to hear Dave was able to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 7, 2019

I got a walk-in shower and went for Bath Fitter considering the warranty. If something goes wrong, they would come and fix everything at no cost for me. I could’ve gotten the power shower installed for less price, but I’m getting at that age that I don’t wanna have to fix it. The installation team was awesome and the guy was very particular with how things are done. I was very impressed with that. The shower was for our extra bathroom and we haven’t used it yet. Still, we got a nice shower there, and if we get any guests over, they would be able to use it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gerald, thank you for your review! We hope you will continue to enjoy your shower for many years to come! Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 7, 2019

My husband's sister had had Bath Fitter. They changed when her husband couldn’t climb in the tub, and they turned it to a shower. And she just couldn’t get over how well they were, and how good they did. And it was suggested that we do that here. We’re very happy with it. Everything was fantastic. The sales rep was very good. When he came, my son was with me, ‘cause we’re elderly, and the sales rep explained everything and showed us everything. So, we knew just exactly what was gonna be when he came. The installation team worked so quickly too. I thought it was gonna be a much longer process than it was. There’s nothing I can say derogatory about it at all. It’s the first experience I’ve ever had, and I was so well pleased with all of them. They just went about their job and cleaned up. It was great.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Betty, thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to go above and beyond to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: May 6, 2019

I was skeptical when reading some of the poor reviews, but the good reviews outweighed the bad ones. The initial consultation wasn't very impressive, but we had already decided at that point to go with the company. Once all the paperwork was done, and financing went through (they are quite expensive), everything went as they stated. We had the tub removed and replaced with a shower stall. The installer came the date they told us. He was awesome. Had everything installed and cleaned up by 3:00 pm. The only problem we encountered is the shower doors need a leveler which had to be ordered. We could still use the shower, but the doors were not very stable. It took 3 weeks for that to come in. It's still new so I can't comment on how keeping it clean is difficult as some reviews state, but I am using a cleaner that is recommended by the company. All in all, I would definitely recommend this company and would use them!!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patricia, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you a great experience and a beautiful new shower. Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I checked all the other companies around and I felt like Bath Fitter had something better to offer. I also knew some people who has had Bath Fitter in to install and they were happy. We purchased two showers and we had the corner shelf and the handicap bars installed as well. I liked the design and the fact that the product had a lifetime warranty on it. So I didn’t have to do anything from that point on.

The salespeople did very well and then I had two different crews do the installation at two different times. Both of them were very cordial and courteous. They took care of everything pretty quickly, explained everything to me and left the house in good condition. Each install took a little bit over a day and a half. It was pretty involved and of course, they had to tear out the old shower. They did all that in one day and prepared it for installation. Then the next day, they were in and out by lunchtime so it was pretty good. I like the looks of it. It’s very nice and it's easy to clean and keep clean. It certainly gave us more room than the one we had. So there is a lot of things we’re happy with. Everything went very smoothly so I was very pleased with the experience. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter to anybody else. As a matter of fact, I’ve already recommended them to a couple of other people. They’ve seen our bathrooms and they were very impressed.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Wayne, thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear our team were able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: May 6, 2019

The tub at our house has been refinished two times, once prior to us buying the house and one we did ourselves, and it wouldn't last. My husband passed away and there's the chance that I'll be putting the house on the market. So, I went with Bath Fitter as my remodeling company since I liked their guarantee of one year to five years for having my tub area refinished. I purchased a tub from them as well as some hardware. Their rep was very kind and knowledgeable and the installer they sent was very professional. The refinishing took no more than two hours and since then, I've come to like not having paint chips floating in my bubble bath.

However, my house is in the 50s, so I have the lovely, kinda lime green tile and it wasn't conveyed that I would have to go with Bath Fitter in order to do a cover up on the tile portion in the bathroom or it would void my warranty. This was because of the silicone caulk. I didn't ask and I was under the assumption that that was something I could touch. It wasn't until after the installation that it was conveyed that it would mess up the warranty. Still, my experience with Bath Fitter has been very positive and I'm enjoying my refinished tub area.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Angie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your new bathtub. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 5, 2019

I needed somebody that was gonna do a solid job, and it looked like Bath Fitter would and knew what they were doing. I liked the presentation and thought it would fit what I needed. I got a tub and shower, a couple of grab bars and a couple of shelves. The customer service was good. They were very easy to deal with. The installer was super good, too. He worked and gave 1000%. I was very impressed with him. He was willing to do whatever he needed to do to make it right and make it work right. He discovered what seemed like a leak that was a result of the installation. He worked to try and figure that out. If he had been available to hire to do other things, I would've hired him.

Bath Fitter was really expensive compared to other options out in the marketplace, but it's a good product and I like it. However, I'm not happy with the showerhead. It's not a big enough showerhead, first of all. And second of all, I don’t like the streams that come out of it. They're not symmetrical and the aim of them is kind of askew and it wasn’t before.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Terry, thank you for your review. We are glad to head our team was able to provide you with a great experience. We will pass your message regarding the shower head along to our branch. Thank you.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I liked Bath Fitter's shower, so I got it, and I also got shelves. Their sales rep was thorough, but I was more impressed with the installer. He was just one guy, and he did a very good job.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Don! We're glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: May 4, 2019

I’ve been enjoying my Bath Fitter tub ever since we had it. We got it put in a day before Valentines and the installer was very good. He also cleaned up after himself. The sales rep was very nice as well and she explained everything to us. I would recommend Bath Fitter to a friend.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mary, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 4, 2019

My sister and brother-in-law had used Bath Fitter and they were really happy with how their bathroom turned out. I also purchased from them a new tub in one bathroom and a new shower in another. The sales rep was very helpful giving me suggestions on different things, especially with the shelving. I was gonna go with something smaller, and just talking with him, I decided to go with a bigger shelf in both rooms. So, he was just a very helpful man. The installation team was very professional as well. They did the job. They were there to do the job and got it done. They weren’t there longer or less time than what they needed.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barbara, thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: May 3, 2019

Anthony ** out of the Madison store installed our new shower. He protected our house from debris, and dust from the removal of our old shower and did an excellent job of installing our new shower. He cleaned up everything when finished and explained everything to us. Including instructions as to the proper things to use to clean our shower. The look is great, Anthony was very polite and worked non-stop from start to finish.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear Anthony was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I’m very pleased with everything that was done by Bath Fitter. It was professionally done – beautiful results. I was originally planning on having a tub covered like they advertised on television, but it couldn't be done because I had a plastic tub, not a metal tub. So I had the tub replaced with a walk-in shower. I also had special doors and bars, which you can use to stabilize yourself in the shower itself, put in. There's also a caddy installed in one of the corners. The installation was very efficient. Two guys showed up that day and maybe it is a little bit extraordinary to actually have two people come but they did and in two different vehicles. The work was all done within one day. In fact, it was done a little bit ahead of schedule. They told me they would take the entire day and they finished a little bit early.

I also had other estimates performed and I could’ve had the work done cheaper with other people but I would not have gotten that sort of work. So that’s one thing that prompted me to go with Bath Fitter. I had this work done in a very remote location and this is in rural West Virginia. You’re not gonna get anybody local there and sort of stand by their work. They’ll probably do great work and it would've been more cost-effective but by paying a little bit more with Bath Fitter, I’ve got some peace of mind. Bath Fitter has a reputation and a lifetime guarantee. I was actually a little surprised that Bath Fitter would actually even service this location. So I was very pleased that they would actually do the job. They were not pushy salesmen at all either. They provided all the information, gave me my alternatives and told me exactly what the options were. Everything worked out exactly as planned. It was a very good experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Phillip, thank you for sharing your experience! We hope you will continue to enjoy your shower for years to come!

Original review: May 3, 2019

Bath Fitter did a job for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law across the street and they were pleased, so we decided to give them a shot. We got the pricing, liked it and we were well pleased with the job. One person did the job and he was excellent. He was here, did his job and stayed on it. Having been in the industry, I knew everything he was doing and he did it properly. I liked everything he did. The finished result is great. Everything was as I wanted it to be. So right from the very beginning, the individual that came and that went over the project, told us what it would be and gave us the estimate, his stuff was right on. Bath Fitter did a great job for us. We've had some of our neighbors here in Sea Isle come in and take a look at the work and I've given them excellent reviews.

Bath Fitter response

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience Roy! Thank you for your positive feedback!

Original review: May 2, 2019

My job reference no. is ** and **. I used BathFitters out of Orlando, FL (407) 855-0501. They remodeled my shower in April 2016. The shower door cost me $ 1,125 and has been leaking since its installation. They have made various attempts to stop the leak and have failed miserably. One kid installed a water deflector under the door backward, letting the water run onto the bathroom floor instead of into the shower. They hate to return calls. They don't show up for appointments. When they don't show up they also fail to call and tell you they can't make it.

Their phone system is pathetic. I put them on speaker phone and turn up the volume and they sound like they are whispering. I have to ask them to speak louder every time I call. I flew Jets in the Navy, but I am nowhere close to being hard of hearing! They never stay to check their work product. As soon as I do the leak is still there. Once they sent a guy to take pictures of the door. The following week a guy shows up. He knows nothing about the pictures and is not there to fix anything. Just wants to know what's up!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Roger, we are sorry to hear about this experience. We will pass your message to our branch to ensure you receive a callback to address your shower issues. If there is anything else we can do to assist in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I purchased walk in replacement shower because my wife can no longer stand in our old tub shower combo. I explained to Dan, the sales pitch man, that it was a priority to get it done relatively quick. I signed contract March 3, 2019, realizing it would have to be custom made. It is now May 1 and still not completed. But, as that is bad enough, I have to contact them to get any response. These are the issues: The installer arrived to install the walk in but did not have the shelf nor the correct seat. I called two days later to ensure the correct seat was on its way, as I am explaining the size was wrong a voice in the office shouted, "I’m not paying for another seat". That was the end of my pleasant conversation... As the size is handwritten on the contract (which, apparently, no one bothered to read).

I hung up and called Joe (the manager), he was pleasant enough but didn’t bother to mention reprimanding the female whose voice I heard. Long story to short... Tomorrow the installer is going to show up with the correct seat (I hope), over 4 weeks after it should have been finished. Calls to salesman have been futile and unanswered. Don’t buy Bath Fitter in Sacramento area!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Olen, this is not the type of experience we strive to provide and we appreciate your feedback. We take your concerns very seriously and will be looking into this matter. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Bath Fitter removed a one-piece shower and tub for me then replaced it with a walk-in shower. And I'm absolutely satisfied with how everything turned out. It took them a day and a half to do it. The guy who did the remodel was very efficient, quiet and did a good job. I was also very happy with the sales rep that came out here. The price point was good, too.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Gladys! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience. Thank you for your business.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I got a tub, shelves and towel rack from Bath Fitter. However, the installation was incorrect and it took a couple of weeks for them to rectify the initial installation because it was taken up all the way to the ceiling when it was supposed to be the height of the window. Now, the towel bar has already fallen off the wall. Furthermore, the person who was supposed to fix it yesterday didn't come at the specified time. So, we had to leave work.

They need to improve their responsiveness. When I asked to have the towel bars fixed, instead of waiting for three weeks, and I had to be firm and say that things were not acceptable because of the installation issue. They should have said that they would get someone out to our place immediately instead of having to make me fight to have the issue fixed. It is still not fixed because they had to cancel yesterday.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susan, this is not the type of experience that we strive to provide and we'd like to make it right. We have forwarded your message to our local branch and they will be in contact shortly. If there is any more we can do to assist please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Bath Fitter Company Information