2. Homeowners

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.33/5
Get a Quote

Anthony & Sylvan Pools is a premier builder of inground concrete and fiberglass swimming pools. Since 1946, we have designed and installed more than 370,000 pools for home owners all across the nation. Our pools are easy to maintain and built for life. With additions such as vanishing edges, raised spas and rock waterfalls your pool is an oasis in your backyard.

Anthony & Sylvan Pools Gallery (9)
View More View More
Anthony & Sylvan Pools Call Now Toll Free (855) 894-5542 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Anthony & Sylvan Pools Reviews

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Anthony & Sylvan did the work on our pool two years ago but the pool is 20 years old. They remodeled the whole thing. We did the coping and we plastered the whole thing. I like that it looks clean now. We used to have tiles break. Now, it looks really good. Everything about the experience was good too. The scheduling and the guys who worked on the pool were good. There's usually something that goes wrong but Anthony & Sylvan was good. It was a flawless project.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Anthony & Sylvan is very good and when we call them with questions, they put us through to somebody that knows what the answer is. We used them for the opening and closing of the pool and everything was fine. My husband did the scheduling online and then we got a call for confirmation. They are usually on time when they say they're gonna get here. Putting the pool cover on was a little bit of a hassle. So next year, we're gonna let them do it.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Our pool was originally built by Sylvan, they re-plastered the pool, and we also have their services for opening and closing. They’re responsive to my calls and questions. They got the job done.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

The pool built by Anthony & Sylvan is rectangle with a spa, which I'm enjoying the most. I like the looks and the function of the pool. Harold, a rep from there, was also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I like Anthony & Sylvan's customer service. We have used their pool opening and closing services, also for our hot tub, and they were very easy to schedule.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anthony & Sylvan Pools?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I liked Anthony & Sylvan's designer and I chose to go with them. Their reps were also knowledgeable and helpful. And all my interactions had been positive except with the project manager that was on my projects. But other than that, their service was very good.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

We absolutely love our free-form Anthony & Sylvan pool. We chose them mainly because of their lifetime warranty. They did a fantastic job and the whole experience was absolutely wonderful. It was really strange though because all our neighbors are having all these bad experiences and it scared us about getting a pool, but ours was perfect. I did call them because the breakers kept popping and they took care of that. They sent the electricians back out, replaced the part and we haven’t had a problem since.

The salesperson did a fantastic job. He listened to what we wanted and he designed the pool really nice. Our tanning ledge is one of our favorite things, but my husband likes the color choice of the Pebble Tec and how it keeps with the pool. It looks beautiful. Our project manager, Roberto, came out and laid the plan all out on the ground with us. He walked us through every step of the way and he was there all the time checking on it. Our scheduling team was fantastic too. Michelle would always send me an email every week, on Saturdays, to tell me what the next step was. And that communication was fantastic. I absolutely loved it. Our pool is a nice family relaxation activity. And so, the whole family enjoy it.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

Anthony & Sylvan originally had the pool installed 30 years ago when we bought the house and the plaster needed to be redone. They replastered the pool and everything has been good. The reps came around the first day and told us what they were gonna do. After the pool was drained, they started and took out all the old plaster around the tile. We got some rain the next day, but they set up a big tent, covered the whole thing and continued their work. They were very efficient, professional and cleaned up. They did the whole thing in three days and we’re very happy with it. We had it closed about two weeks ago and everybody who has seen it said it’s very nice.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Anthony built our pool in '92, but that was before they became Anthony & Sylvan. They were just Anthony then. After that, we managed it ourselves and then we got other pool service, which we were very unhappy with. We went to Anthony & Sylvan when they merged and they've been doing our pool for close to 15 years now. So far, everything is doing fine. My only problem is they never put anything away. They used to always move things and they don't move things anymore. But that's okay. I'll get the filter moved in that pool house and all the extra stuff that's here. They closed it, but it's fine.

Anthony & Sylvan reps are very responsive. We send them an email or a phone call if there’s a problem and it gets answered or handled right away. They are very prompt. Some of the times when the technicians came, I watched them and they've done a complete job. They left the sheet with what they did and the process was easy. They took care of the pool, so that I, as the customer could enjoy it.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Anthony & Sylvan built my pool 15 years ago. They were recommended by a friend, and I wanted a concrete pool. I use them for opening and closing, and maintenance and repair. I like some of their technicians. I like working with them. They recently did a pool closing with us and it went fine.

Anthony & Sylvan Pools Company Information