2. Homeowners

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5
Based on 1,468 ratings
Get a Quote

Anthony & Sylvan Pools is a premier builder of inground concrete and fiberglass swimming pools. Since 1946, we have designed and installed more than 370,000 pools for home owners all across the nation. Our pools are easy to maintain and built for life. With additions such as vanishing edges, raised spas and rock waterfalls your pool is an oasis in your backyard.

Anthony & Sylvan Pools Gallery (9)
Anthony & Sylvan Pools Call Now Toll Free (855) 894-5542 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Anthony & Sylvan Pools Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anthony & Sylvan Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anthony & Sylvan Pools?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Our pool was originally built by Sylvan, they re-plastered the pool, and we also have their services for opening and closing. They’re responsive to my calls and questions. They got the job done.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

The pool built by Anthony & Sylvan is rectangle with a spa, which I'm enjoying the most. I like the looks and the function of the pool. Harold, a rep from there, was also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I like Anthony & Sylvan's customer service. We have used their pool opening and closing services, also for our hot tub, and they were very easy to schedule.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I liked Anthony & Sylvan's designer and I chose to go with them. Their reps were also knowledgeable and helpful. And all my interactions had been positive except with the project manager that was on my projects. But other than that, their service was very good.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

Anthony & Sylvan built my pool 15 years ago. They were recommended by a friend, and I wanted a concrete pool. I use them for opening and closing, and maintenance and repair. I like some of their technicians. I like working with them. They recently did a pool closing with us and it went fine.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

We had Anthony & Sylvan put our pool in almost 20 years ago and we’re a VIP service customer for pool maintenance. We use them to open and close the pool, and they do a weekly check and cleaning, any maintenance that has to be performed and chemical analysis. We recently had the closing of our existing pool. Everything was really excellent. They took care of everything, explained everything going on and it was really well done. The service was excellent.

With Anthony & Sylvan, I like the ease of them always explaining what's going on. And we always know how much it’s gonna cost, and if they weren’t sure, we would get a call, which is very personable service. The project manager and scheduling team always call us the day before a service and tell us what time. If we have any questions, we can call and ask, and it’s been very informative and very enlightening. Anthony & Sylvan is very dependable and very thorough.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Anthony & Sylvan had built pools for my family in the past and this would be our third pool as a family. We got a raised bond beam model with waterfalls, all those nice Tennessee stacked stones and exposed wall on the bottom side with the Tennessee stacked stone, a pool concrete deck. I like the design. It turned out perfect for our backyard. We had elevation challenges in the back with the downslope, and we were able to incorporate some of the aesthetic features of the pool in to help us with that slope. It turned out really nice. Ray, our project manager, was really heavily engaged early on to kinda get the project started and get us up to speed of how it would go.

Brian did a good job of where they would help and where we needed to figure things out. They were building the pool, so there was a lot of interaction with us, and they had contractors that we needed. And then the scheduling team did an okay job. They would give me a day or two notice of when contractors would come out. We needed to re-tile. The pool light isn’t working right now in one of the receptacles. But other than that, everything went really well. I'm really happy to use the pool. I would definitely recommend them. We’ve had the new pool all summer, so we’ve really been able to enjoy the summer a little more than normal. If it’s hot out, we’d still be outside with the family. The pool really opened up more opportunities to spend with family and friends.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Everything was great with the remodeled pool Anthony & Sylvan did. They built it right from the initial stop, and then we needed it to be resurfaced in the new tile work. The tile really looks great and adds a lot of esthetic to look at. Despite the weather creating some problems, everything was done on a timely basis. Everyone was always very pleasant. They were totally professional and very knowledgeable and they returned my calls. They were the ones who built the pool 20 years ago and we hadn't had any issues then so we felt comfortable using them to do the work that was needed to be done last year.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Anthony & Sylvan renovated and resurfaced our pool area two years ago and I continually use their service for opening and closing the pool. Their crew is very experienced and they know what they're doing. Interacting with their schedule team has also been a good experience.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

We had a pool at our older home, and when we moved and built a new house, we wanted one again. We did a lot of research when we wanted to pick a pool builder, and we met with Ron, Anthony & Sylvan's designer who was the person that came out. He helped us design the pool and because of his presentation of what they were able to offer and the pricing, we chose to go with Anthony & Sylvan, which we know has been around for a long time. So, we felt comfortable going with them and we were very pleased with our experience. We are very happy with our pool and we're very satisfied customers.

We got a free form pool and we pretty much designed it how we wanted it shaped. We also have a 16-person spa, then they put us in contact with the person that built a huge grotto. And at one end, it has the waterfalls. We got the pool mainly for our grandchildren and so far, I like the grotto, the spa, and the shape of our pool. It's very tropical looking.

The project manager was really good to work with and during the construction, they were very prompt. Any time I would have any questions or wanted to know when something was gonna be done, the project manager was always responded. He always stopped by just to make sure everything was going good, too. We had very good communication and he kept us up-to-date with everything. The time schedule was on point as well and there were no delays. We also enjoyed working Ron in designing the pool. Both of them were very helpful throughout the whole process. So far, everything is wonderful and we will recommend Anthony & Sylvan to any family or friends that’s looking to get a pool.

Anthony & Sylvan Pools Company Information