2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

americasmattress.com

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.64/5

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

America's Mattress Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Mattress?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Mattress?

Original review: May 27, 2015

The people were arrogant when I went to pay for my purchase. The man at the counter never said that the pillows weren't returnable.... He just had me sign a paper which I thought were my credit card receipts. I left the store for about an hour and my wife and I decided that we weren't going to redo the room anymore so we stopped back at the store to return them. Neither the salesman or the guy who took my money would even talk to us. They sent the deliver guy to tell us they wouldn't do anything for us.... We never even got home so the product was still sealed and packaged. NOT AT ALL GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE. We will never be back and if I can help anyone else who is looking for bedding... I'll direct them anywhere else. The only reason they received one star is because it requires at least one.... It's not worth it.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2015

I worked for America's Mattress for several years. I was always at the top in sales. 2013 I was the number 1 salesman in the company with the highest margin. I left America's Mattress in 2014. Reasons was I was called a ** and a ruthless son of a ** by another salesperson. I told the owners and they did nothing to the employee and demoted me to the worse store in the company. I saw my sales and margin decrease tremendously. I asked to transfer back to the store that was very proficient in 2013, but was denied. The salesperson that called me names ended up with the store that I was very productive at.

I eventually left the company requesting emergency leave and denied when anyone that requested emergency leave got granted for months of absence and still had a job waiting when they got back. As for me I was terminated through an email that I was terminated. I could not work under those conditions with such harsh words said to me. This is something that customers should consider when spending their money with such company.

I would never buy from America's Mattress or work for such company again. As for customers I will let you decide. Maybe this is one of the reasons why they filed bankrupt in 2013. There are better mattress companies to purchase from other than America's Mattress I would refer. I will let you be the judge. This is all truth and I give you my promise that I had to experience such.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2014

I purchased a mattress recently and the first night after two hours I woke in excruciating pain. I went back after a couple of days of being in pain and discomfort. Casey asked me if the pain was getting better, as if that was a normal experience when buying a bed (and it seems like it is at America's Mattress). I repeated that my back was in pain and Casey replied "And you think that is because of the bed?!" He was so rude and unhelpful and the other sales person did not want to give me his name. No one would let me speak with the owner. They will not refund my money so I have to pray the exchange will work out. These beds are poor quality and I doubt this was a new bed at all. They have lost a customer today. By the looks of the online reviews, they're used to it.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2012

America's Mattress - Monroe, NC: On Thursday, November 22, 2012, Thanksgiving, I found an ad in the Charlotte Observer for Serta mattresses - twins for $15 and queens for $25. Although, I knew this was a marketing tactic to bring customers into the store, I thought I would try and get there before they sold out. I got there and of course, they were sold out. As I stood in line to get another mattress, which was more expensive, I heard all of the customers in front of me complaining. The man in front of me had bought a queen that was advertised for a regular price of $1,299 on sale for $249 and was supposed to be a Serta queen pillowtop. He was bringing it back because it was not a Serta and was not the mattress that the salesman told him and showed him that he would be buying. The whole store was filled with Serta mattresses but the regular prices did not match the regular prices in the ad. The woman who was at the front of the line was complaining that the mattress she bought, a Serta queen, was in fact not a Serta as well. People were walking out of the store with mattresses that were represented as Serta's but when they got them to the car, they realized that they had been duped.

This is so highly unethical and Serta is being misrepresented. The mattresses being sold for the extraordinary sale prices were not Serta's. When I told the manager, Josh, that this was blatant false advertising, he stated that there was no such thing as false advertising in retail. He told the lady in the front of the line that if she was unhappy, she just needed to leave the store. That is terrible customer service! This was highly disturbing to me and I do hope that Serta will take measures to correct this by not allowing America's Mattress to carry their line of mattresses anymore. I will certainly never buy another Serta Mattress unless or until this matter is resolved. If Serta carries on advertising tactics like this or condones this type of advertising, then they definitely will never get my business or any of my associates' business if I have anything to do with it. Thank you for your time. I have pictures of the newspaper ads, the ads in the front of the store, and the Serta mattresses that were being misrepresented if you are interested.

America's Mattress Company Information