A&E Factory Service

• 5%
  • 2%
  • 75%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A&E Factory Service?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A&E Factory Service?

Reviewed June 5, 2024

My A&E technician is the greatest service repair guy I ever met!!! I live in Franklin, Va. Let me give him a shout out!!! BRAVO KEMONTI N!!! What the majority of people need to realize, it IS NOT THE REPAIR TECH!!! It is THE PIECE OF CRAP APPLIANCE YOU BOUGHT FROM LOWE'S, HOME DEPOT, ETC!!! The major appliance companies are having their products made in Mexico, Vietnam, you name it!!! I never saw so many bad reviews as on this site!!!

My $1500 GE refrigerator which I bought 8/23/23, had had seven service calls and it is still not fixed!!! My warranty runs out in 2 months!!! Think about it!!! Why are you paying for warranty coverage on brand new products??? Wake up America!!! You know who you should be going after!!! The filthy rich corporations who sell these inferior products!!!

T

I disagree. It's not the repair guy..that may be correct. But A&E has less than 2 stars on all of the biggest review sites that exist on the web.
    They are absolutely horrible.

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2024

James came out and completely solved the issues with my fridge and was a delight to have here. He is extremely polite, knowledgeable, communicative, and considerate going so far to utilize a mat to slide the fridge on to avoid damaging my flooring. It did take two visits, but a set of large parts needed to be ordered and, while unfortunate that it caused a delay, its understandable... They can't stock every part for every appliance on their trucks. James was my technician for both visits and I cannot express how much gratitude I have for his customer obsession and the ownership he took in getting my issue resolved.

I do want to be clear here though that while I have had an AMAZINGLY POSITIVE experience with A&E Factory Service, I have NOT had a good experience with Sears Home Warranty Service and would not recommend that service. From what I understand, A&E Factory Service is a contractor/vendor that works with multiple home warranty services, as well as directly with their own customers. My experience with Sears was a nightmare, and A&E Factory Service was not the first contractor/vendor they sent out. After the first failed to resolve my issue nor come back out, and some fighting with Sears they finally sent A&E Factory Service who were absolutely outstanding to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend A&E Factory Service despite the issues I encountered with Sears. And a very big thank you, specifically, to James.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2023

Excellent experience from start to finish with the icing on the cake being my service technician Dominic. Dominic was a very pleasant, knowledgeable and respectful technician. Thumbs up for exceptional service!

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2023

Jody, my A&E Technician just left my home. He came to repair an LG Craft Ice Maker. He had the parts on his truck and completed the service in the same visit. He demonstrated exemplary knowledge and professionalism. I shared my concern with him regarding online reviews unfavorable of A&E Factory Service. He provided his knowledge of a long time company history and confidence in his expertise. The scheduling process and company communication was spot on. Jody, Thank you! From Surie in Lake Havasu City AZ.

Reviewed June 6, 2024

Run, run, run. This company has less than 2 stars on google and less than 2 on BBB website reviews. They will not show up on time, lie that there must have been a glitch in the appointment scheduling, change appts without ever telling you...on and on. The worst part..and why they have terrible reviews yet are still in business?...They are the ONLY factory service for Sears and Frigidaire in many areas..so they could give a crap less.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 1, 2024

April 28th paid $100 for a service call to fix my dryer. A part was order that day. Yesterday May 31st was my appointment to install the part. I called yesterday to confirm they were still coming and I was told it was still on and that they would be there between 8am - 5pm and they never showed. No call. No text. No email.

Reviewed May 31, 2024

Horrible company. Took $600 from me before they would order parts. Only two of the three parts were delivered so they canceled it. Spent last 5 months trying to get my money back. Frank, the service guy from Menomonie, WI will not return calls or give me his boss' number. You can't talk to someone from the company.

Reviewed May 28, 2024

Absolutely worst customer service I've ever experienced. The technicians are great. Outside of that, you can't speak to anyone, ever! I've paid for my parts, got them both within 5 days. One part was shattered at delivery. I've been trying for another 2 months for the part after ordering 3 times on the "chat". No communication, but it finally arrived. Made an appointment, online of course, because you can't speak with anyone. Went on the site, entered my order number and info and they don't recognize it. Guess I'll still be waiting. Horrible company.

Reviewed May 16, 2024

Paid them over $600 to fix my refrigerator, after waiting 6 weeks for the technician he put in a couple of parts which did not fix the problem. Still not working. Very sad service. Customer service representative was very nice on the phone, but that's all I can say positive about this company.

Reviewed May 7, 2024

Why am I sitting and waiting still? My appointment was scheduled for 7:25 am-8:30 am this morning. It is now 9:53 am. Time is money and right now it's flying out of the window. Choice Warranty you've got to do better.

A&E Factory Service Company Information