1.06/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

832 A&E Factory Service Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I have never dealt with such incompetence in all my life. Appointments made, cancelled my appt by accident, rescheduled, didn't fix it, rescheduled again, cancelled due to sick employee, idiot people on the phone have no idea what they are doing. Don't want to transfer to a manager but also say nothing they can do about anything. Rescheduled again. If they show up. I have zero confidence they will actually be here. More than 2 weeks without a fridge, run around with appointment. And still another 4 days for the next round with these incompetent fools.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

The repairman admitted he had no experience with my stacked washer/dryer model. He couldn't even read the manuals on his phone. Called tech with no success then gave me 3 different email estimates that he signed himself - I didn't even have the opportunity to sign. Terrible experience and I'm not even sure that he made the right evaluation.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I had a stove that had a bad keypad. I called A&E to have them come out, I told them specifically the model and serial number and exactly what was wrong. The first available appointment was 14 days out. I scheduled the appointment. The tech comes out and wants to know what the issue was... why did I have to explain to the customer service person what the issue was if the tech doesn’t have that info passed on to them? The tech has to order the part (the one I had already identified with the customer service representative) and tells me the soonest I can get it installed is another two weeks out.

They were going to ship the part directly to me. The part doesn’t come in and they have to reschedule the appointment for after the part arrives. Just called them to reschedule the part installation... the soonest I can get them to come out is another two weeks out! Seven weeks with no oven, and they can do nothing but apologize in broken English. Run away from these people as fast as you can! For the time, effort and money I have spent on this, I seriously could have just bought a new stove (which I will now have to do because I can’t use the broken one).

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I have a Home Depot warranty on my dryer. A&E was the scheduled technician. They were supposed to come between 9:00 and 1:00 pm on scheduled date. When I called Service Center at 2:00 to find out why they hadn’t showed up I was told appointment was cancelled. Technician noted on account I had refused charge for repair of machine. That was a lie because they never came in first place and I had a full warranty on appliance. That was a day I took off work for nothing. I had to reschedule another appointment. I told Home Depot don’t schedule them again and I got GE next time. Never want them for anything!!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

2 weeks before Thanksgiving my LG refrigerator was having cooling issues. Called LG and they scheduled me with AT Specialty. Called to be sure when they would be out. Was told AT refused servicing my unit. Called LD back they then scheduled me with A&E. Tech came out. Ran a diagnostic on fridge. My condenser was out. While in my house he ordered the parts and said they would be in the following week delivered to my house. While he was here he scheduled the installation for 11/29 between 8 and 12.

Here I am sitting off work waiting for tech. No show. Called LG. Got the runaround saying they have no record of me receiving the parts. Called A&E. They also show no appointment for me today. Lo and behold I was responsible to call back and schedule an appt so they can come out to repair. My question why did the tech schedule it while he sat at my kitchen table? I was on the phone with them for 2 hours. Was told they could be out Dec 4th. Asked to speak to a supervisor and was upset to have to wait another week. Supposed to be out tomorrow. This company is a joke. So far I am not out any money thank goodness, sorry to read that others were. Also just an FYI to future purchasers but the tech did tell LG refrigerators have this ongoing issue with the compressor.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about A&E Factory Service?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

A&E Factory Service technician came to my house October 6, 2018 to repair a GE Cafe dishwasher. I paid for the service and the parts per the request of A&E and was told the part would be in on Thursday and they would call to schedule the repair. Thursday I was contacted and told the part did not come in but as soon as it did they would call and schedule service. I have not received another call from A&E. I have called at least ten times but they have been unable to give me a status update on the part. To make matters worse, every time I call I am speaking with someone who can barely speak English. By far the WORST service I have paid for.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Absolutely the worst company! They do not deserve the one star rating that I had to use in order to post this. My refrigerator has been experiencing problems for >8 months. All 5 appointments to fix the problem have failed. I still have a broken fridge. 3 fridge full of groceries thrown away. Last service call the tech did not file his repair report for my appliance insurance to continue with my claim. Now I need to schedule another service repair to have someone else come out and do the same thing but hopefully file a repair report. I have made many phone calls trying to get someone who can contact the local A&E manager and have them get the tech to file the report without success. I keep getting told that my warranty service can help but they cannot until the service report is filed. I will NEVER use A&E Factory Service again if given the choice.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I wish I could rate 0 stars! Called and had technician come out on 11/15; diagnosed washer, ordered part (I thought), wrote $400.46 check. One week later I’m told I declined service and my $400.46 was deposited as $89! What?!? I am now told that I’ll have to pay another $89 to have another technician come out to diagnose washer and order part. Never! Terrible customer service! DO NOT USE A&E!!!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Called Frigidaire to have my range fixed and they sent out A&E to diagnose. I was then set an appointment for 2 weeks later when they had the parts. On the day it was set to be fixed I got email that said they had been trying to contact me but neither of my phones ever rang. So I called them and they said the parts were on backorder and there was no date for them to be expected so they would just call back when they were available. This went on for several weeks so I called Frigidaire and asked if the parts were truly on backorder and they said their system showed they have them and they would just send them to me since A&E couldn't get them.

So I was then made another appointment for a week out. Got the parts a couple days later, called A&E to confirm with them I had the parts and my appointment was as scheduled. That took over an hour because they said I couldn't have the right parts because their computer says they are unavailable. I gave them the parts numbers so they could see I have the right parts and they confirmed the appointment. On the day of appointment I get another email to call them because they had been trying to get a hold of me. I called and was told, "Unfortunately the parts aren't available so we have to cancel." I'll admit I totally lost it and asked to speak to a supervisor. Supervisor says the same thing, "I'm sorry, we have to cancel, there are no parts available." By this time I have received duplicate parts by mail. I have enough to fix twice! But they still won't come out because their computer says parts are unavailable.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Too bad I can’t rate A & E a zero. Our LG refrigerator experienced a no cooling issue. Found out A & E is nationwide and did LG factory warranty service and is LG’s primary warranty service provider for “sealed” systems, gave A & E a call, they were out that afternoon. Tech said compressor was bad, he’d order a new one (parts covered under warranty) and schedule install once I paid $330 labor charge. Paid the $330, then had to wait 7 days for the install appointment. Another Tech came out, finished the install at the close of business on a Friday. Waited an hour, refrigerator still not cooling, called A & E, no answer. First thing Monday called - advised still no cooling.

Another tech came out that afternoon, tells us they installed the wrong compressor, he’d have to order the correct compressor and set up an install date 7 days later. 7 days later still no compressor here yet, rescheduled install 2 days later. Tech comes out to install the correct compressor tells us the 2nd compressor they sent is the wrong compressor too, but he’ll order the right compressor and then scheduled an install date 2 weeks later. During this whole time I’ve had numerous calls with A & E, Sears Customer Solutions and Sears trying to convince them that once they make a mistake that customer should be moved up to the front of the install schedule and not the tail end. No luck, they are set in their ways. Oh, and most always when you call A & E you’re talking with someone overseas and can’t talk to any supervisor there or locally.

Called LG corporate offices direct, explained our experience, LG immediately escalated our problem then sent their 1 factory tech out the next day. He says, "Yep, A & E installed wrong compressor but I have the right compressor out in my van." 2 hours later the LG tech had the correct compressor installed, vacuum pulled, refrigerant in and cooling. A & E didn’t seem to care we were without a refrigerator for a month... What’s another 2 weeks. LG direct was fantastic. After LG completed the proper repairs at no charge (parts & labor provided at no cost). I was on the phone with 4 different A & E/Sears people for an hour getting my $330 refunded, not sure it’s going to happen so called my credit card company to protest the $330 A & E charge. Now we have LG’s phone number taped to the back of our refrigerator. I’ll hopefully never call A & E again.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I’ve used this service company three times and tried to email them about a bill I received that had already been paid six months earlier at time of service. Each service call has to be paid when they come out to your home. Why would they bill me! The first time I ordered the part from them it broke a month later and I was charged $89 and they had to bring out another one. Each time they came out I was charged $89. I finally called GE and ordered the part from them, It hasn’t broken! Their email address came back as not an email address. When I called the person they were very rude, and twisted my words to where I was in the wrong.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Two repairmen were sent to fix my refrigerator. First repairman ordered parts. The parts arrived and a second repairman was sent. He claimed there was nothing wrong with the refrigerator except for some ice buildup. Returned the parts charged me another $400 an the referigerator still is not cooling property. Run don't walk away from this company.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I have an extended warranty on a Whirlpool washer that was purchased from Best Buy. I called for repairs and they sent AE Factor Service. The repairman was outstanding, 5 stars for his skill. He order 3 parts from Sears. Why from Sears and not Whirlpool, I don't know. Two parts arrived. I called Sears Parts Department and they told me the 3rd part was on back-order and they had no idea when it would arrive. I called A&E Factory Service and spoke to someone from a Philippine call center. The conversation was a struggle. She told me I could not get service until the part arrived.

I told her I was ordering the part online and paying for it out of my own pocket. To get my washing machine scheduled for service I had to pay for a part out of my own pocket even though it was under warranty. If you need an appliance repair find a local repair service that you can contact directly. A call center out of the Philippines is frustrating. Going to the laundromat is expensive and time-consuming so my only option was to pay for the part myself.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I was directed to A&E to repair a 5 year old Frigidaire refrigerator the end of July. I was told the soonest appointment I could get was mid-August. I told them thanks but no thanks as I did not want to be without a refrigerator that long. Two hours later, while at work, I get a call from my son that the repairman was at my door to look at the refrigerator. My son put him on the phone and I explained that I did not make the appointment and that I decided I was buying a new one instead of repairing the old one.

Yesterday I got a bill for $99 for this repair visit that I never authorized or completed. I tried calling the number on the invoice and was then directed to phone # after phone #. Most of the calls were answered in the Philippines by people with poor English skills. It was call after call consisting of this isn't the right department, call this #. I would call that number and get the same story. I was given NINE different phone #s to call to dispute this charge. What kind of company is this??? This is outrageous.

I was told I would get an e-mail within 48 hours to see if the charge was removed. I was also told that a ticket was created and someone would be getting back to me within 2-3 days. A woman called me back and said that a ticket was created and she was getting back to me and that she was not the right person to help me. I said "This is getting ridiculous" and she hung up on me. I was also told that a repairman did come out and ordered a part. On so many levels, this company is horrible.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

If you're told by your appliance company (or anyone for that matter) that A&E will be dispatched for your service request just call it quits and move it along. They scammed LG and cost us a month without a fridge and then had the audacity to state that "it wasn't their fault". Literally stole the money and ran. LG had to send someone else out to complete the repair. Just avoid at ALL COSTS. Run if you have to run.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I had an appointment scheduled for 1300 hrs-1700 hrs today. I made the appointment a week ago for my Samsung Washer. I reconfirmed the appointment twice. At 0845 a voicemail was left that the technician was "sick" and I had to reschedule the appointment. I was not home when the call came in as I had scheduled to come home to be present when the technician was scheduled. I called the number and ended up speaking to a woman in the Philippines WHO I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND! She told me that she was sending a message to the States and was going to EMAIL Me. Nothing happened.

I called back again and asked to speak to a supervisor. He was even less helpful. I told him that the service was in the United States and I wanted to speak with someone there as someone 6000 miles away could obviously not handle a LOCAL problem. He spent the next 5 minutes making excuses that he had no way of connecting me with "the States". I asked for his supervisor and he told me that he was the highest level of "escalation". I continued to insist and he forwarded me to the "Spanish Speaking" number in the States. The phone answered, put me on hold, and then disconnected.

Ten minutes later I get an automated call to "reschedule" my appointment. Again I was connected to the Philippines. Other people have had similar experiences. If a service is offered in the United States there should be a US contact. I wasted a day and I seriously question whether they had the resources to meet the appointment in the time frame scheduled. I also believe that with the only contact being offshore they feel immune to any consumer action. I believe this operation is a scam.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

My new Samsung fridge went out. It took 8 days for them to have a appointment for me. After being given the window of 8 am to 5 pm the tech finally showed up at 6:30 pm. I had called the 800 number several times and was told each time I was next on the list and they would have the tech call me, which never happened. The parts were ordered and I was told this might not fix the problem because he could not troubleshoot any farther. The appointment I was given to have the parts put in is 2 (two) weeks out. Waiting 3 (three) weeks to have a fridge repaired is outrageous. If this was not covered with a warranty I would have told them to pack sand a long time ago. I also learned they are the only ones in our area that can work on Samsung products so I will never buy that brand again.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I was directed to A&E through the warranty department of GE. My new refrigerator, a GE Cafe, stopped cooling after only five months of use. Lowe's won't assist as I didn't buy the extended warranty. Have spent 5+ hours on hold and going back and forth between GE saying GE had the parts to repair it and A&E saying they couldn't get the parts, they were on backorder. Every time I called A&E, directed to a call center in the Philippines, I got a different story. Initially, the A&E Warranty Technician said the refrigerator would be repaired in two weeks and the parts were in stock with their warehouse. Going on four weeks, still no refrigerator, no parts, no estimated date. And no accountability from either corporation. No tracking number for the order they supposedly placed. Would give a 0, but the optimist in me holds out that any day the parts and technician will show up. Then who knows? Will they be able to repair the refrigerator?! To be continued.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Our LG freezer stopped working mid-September 2018... Repairman came out and said he "fixed" the problem and to give it 24-28 hours to get back to normal. We waited. No change. Call back to reschedule another repairman to come out... The person I talked to said the appointment was scheduled and then they never showed up. Called back again... Same thing happened again, the repairman didn't show up. Had my husband call. Finally got an email confirmation of the appointment.

A&E called the morning of the appointment to tell us the appointment had to be canceled because the repairman called in sick. Really? You don't have back up people for these situations? We're going on a month now with no freezer. All the food we had in there is spoiled and useless. A&E Factory Service doesn't seem to care either... If anyone ever buys a new appliance and this is the warranty company you have to deal with... Run for the door! Do not go through this hassle.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

September 5: A&E technician came to diagnose repairs needed to a kitchen range and set up a return appointment on October 1 to make repair. Just before that date, A&E dispatcher called to say he had no technician available and rescheduled for October 10. On October 3, I began receiving automated calls from A&E asking me to call their 800 number to schedule a service visit. After the second day of those automated, computer-voice calls, I did call and was told that no appointment was showing up for me on October 10 and that no technician was available on that date. A new appointment was made for October 17. However, a technician did come on October 10 and made the repair. I called A&E to cancel the October 17 appointment only to be told that there was no appointment for October 17.

Meanwhile, the first technician (back in September) charged us $97.95 as a separate item in addition to half the estimated total repair cost. When repairs were actually made on October 10, we paid the remaining half of the total estimated cost. No one at A&E whom I can reach by phone can explain what the "extra" $97.95 was for! Throughout this multi-month ordeal, telephone connections with every A&E number were poor, and understanding several different heavily accented A&E operators was a challenge. Oh yes, the actual repair went fine and I have no complaint about the technician who made it (a different person from the first one back in September), but A&E's ongoing confusion over scheduled service visits and inability to explain an "extra" $97.95 charge lead me to conclude that the company is best avoided!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I can’t even give these guys a one star! My fridge broke down early September! Immediately I was told that I should’ve never have bought an LG was the first thing out of most people’s mouths! When they came to look at my fridge they diagnosed that the compressor was bad. Then I realize that LG had a class action lawsuit against them for sending out bad compressors in all the refrigerators and knowing about it. Once I made the appointment they showed up on September 20 and diagnosed the problem and charged me $280! My appointment was scheduled for October 10, 2018. I get a phone call telling me that they are going to be here on that day the night before!

Like everyone else I call into work so I would be here because they don’t work late in the afternoon! Now granted I called them three times on October 9, 2018 to make sure that the appointment was in fact for October 10, 2018! Every time I was told yes it was yes it was yes it was!!! I wake up I call again to make sure that my appointment is confirmed for today and put on hold for 10 minutes. They come back saying that the appointment had been canceled because the dude that was supposed to be here called in sick!

How is this my fault. How is it that Sears doesn’t have enough people working for them that they can’t have a guy call in sick and then have somebody else cover for them or take their appointments. It’s a pretty sad deal when a company as big as Sears can’t get ** straight! I was on the phone with them for an hour and 15 minutes. About 30 minutes into the phone call I asked for a refund for the repair service that they charged me the day they come out here and diagnosed it! It took them 45 minutes from that point to even give me a case number in regards to the refund!

Now I have to wait three more days to hear from somebody in order to get the refund processed and I’m not even sure if I’ll ever even see that money again! This is the saddest, poorest company I have ever had to do business with! I am disgusted at the way they had no concern for me at all. No concern whatsoever that I had taken off work. Interrupted my whole day to sit here and wait for somebody that would never show! I hear they’re going out of business and I hope this is the case because if they don’t they are just robbing people of time and money! Sears itself as a store could not stay open and sell products! I get it and now I know why! I will never ever have anything to do with anything that has the Sears name attached to it! I have no idea how they have lasted this long and I really hope that you're reading this before you call them!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I bought a Sears Kenmore refrigerator in Sept. 2013. It stopped working in July 2018 (less than 5 years old). A&E Factory Service sent a technician 3 times to my house to repair it. On the 3rd try he declared that the refrigerator was UNREPAIRABLE and I would be hearing from Sears as to how to get the warranty replacement. Now after 2 months of phone calls, e-mails, letters etc. I have been told by Sears that they cannot honor the warranty since THE A&E TECHNICIAN DID NOT FILE THE CORRECT PAPERWORK. SEARS requires you use these people for warranty repair work - BUT now their incompetence has become my $2500 problem. DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT where these people do the warranty repair.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I wish I read all these reviews before buying my fridge. So apparently the cooling has stopped in my fridge which I suppose to be an urgent issue. I called Lowe's and was directed to A&E service repair. These people scheduled me for 10/2/2018 from 2-5pm. Me and my husband are working so he stayed home for this serviceman and these people didn't show up. Even I left early for home as my husband had some urgent work. At 4.45pm, I started calling A&E service and somehow couldn't get through them (the message on the other end - due to unavoidable circumstances, they had to close the office). I called Lowe's and even they could not get through A&E. I was on hold with Lowe's for 2 hours and so I hung up. At 7.30 pm the serviceman called me and said that it's late and so he will come the next day between 10-2 pm.

Next day morning A&E people called me and said they have re-scheduled me for 17th October, without consulting me. I am so pissed off with A&E. I called Lowe's next day and they somehow got me re-schedule for 11th oct. I don't know what to do, I'm stuck, I don't have fridge have two little kids. These people should be out of market. They CANNOT operate like this. I'm still waiting. I will never ever use Lowe's till they have A&E as they service people and will never recommend them at all.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Never Ever call this company for service, if you need service, because you're most like not going to get it. On 9/14/18 I called Frigidaire, since my dishwasher is 6 month old and not cleaning my dishes. They said they'd have A&E come to repair it and that A&E would call me within 24 hours to set up an appointment. I never got a phone call. Since that was on a Friday, I figured they'd call Monday or Tuesday. They never called, and I had no phone number for A&E to call them. So, I called Frigidaire. They told me I was scheduled for Wed. (the 26th) and that A&E would call me the night before. (So A&E had 10 days to call me to say when they were coming, but they never). Tues night I did get a message, on answering machine, they would be here between 8-12 on Wed.

Approximately 11:00 Wed, the technician called saying he'd be here in 20-25 min. At 2:45 I called Frigidaire to see if they could find out where he was. They gave me A&E's phone number. I called them, and the woman said she'd check into it, to please hold. She came back on the line to say he got hung up on the call before me, (that did not make since to me since he had just told me 25 min.) but that he would still be coming. Well he never showed. I figured the next day he would call, but he never. So Friday AM my husband found a note on the breezeway door saying the 26th and, "Sorry we missed you." Well I have a front door. He had to go around an engine hoist to get to the breezeway door, so why not just step up onto the porch and go to the front door?.

I called the number on note, got a machine saying if appliance under 1 year old to call Frigidaire. So I did call Frigidaire and got rescheduled with another company. Still being upset with A&E, I called A&E back but this time I pushed a number saying it was over a year old so I could talk to someone at A&E to tell them how unhappy I was with their company. This woman said she had no info about my service call since the ticket had been closed out by the technician. I asked do they have preset things to say when this happens (technician no show) because there was no way that previous lady would have told me the technician got hung up on previous call had she actually spoken with him. I was assured that was not the case. By hers and the previous lady's accent I asked if they were in the US. Guess what, she was in the Philippines! So how do you ever speak to someone in the office?.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

We had a service repair appointment today from 1-5 pm. The technician called and said they would be late and there between 6:00-6:30 pm. We called at 6:35 and they said, "Oh I had other calls I had to take" and so he did those. Couldn’t explain why they were going to be late and didn’t call. Very rude and hung up saying, "I will be there at 7:30 pm." Here it is 8:00 on a school night where I have to get kids fed and to bed and he still hasn’t showed up! Called A&E Factory Service and all they can say is he probably got tied up. Worst service ever and will call Better Business Bureau about this. It not a credible device and they can’t be counted on. They tell you to make sure someone is home during this time so I took the day off from work and they didn’t have the decency to show up!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

We are trying to get our washer fixed for a month now. First the repair person did not have the part and it needed to be ordered. Two weeks later it came with a broken edge. Meanwhile we had to reschedule our appointment again. We scheduled an appointment and we received it a week and a half later on Tuesday afternoon. However we also checked with Lowe's (the repair is due to extended warranty through Lowe's) and were told that the appointment is really scheduled for Wednesday morning. I took time off work to make sure I can be there, and now (Tuesday) we are notified that the appointment will be on Wednesday afternoon, or a week later. A&E Factory Service is extremely unprofessional. Lowe's is irresponsible for hiring A&E. I will never get the extended warranty from Lowe's again. I am not sure I will get any appliance from Lowe's on any occasion.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I have been scheduled and rescheduled with these folks since August 21st first appointment and still do not have my fridge repaired!!! Two different technicians were sent at different times with different recommendations. Appointments were canceled, but not until I called to ask when the tech would arrive since he did not arrive on time. I was told he was on his way, but by 8:30 PM, I figured he wouldn't be here. Calling the next day, I was told it would be 2 weeks before I could get an appointment.

Today, the tech was supposed to be here by noon. When he didn't show, I called to find he called in sick and wouldn't be out today, but they can reschedule for OCT. 4th... Why, he won't show then, either, according to my experience. They also charged me $144.00 for a part that I find today is covered under warranty by LG who made my fridge. DON'T EVER EVER EVER USE THESE PEOPLE!!! THEIR CALL CENTER IS IN THE PHILIPPINES OR DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. Some of the call center people speak a little English, but just barely. A one star rating is too high. Should be ---5 stars!!!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Have had multiple appointments set. Came out and fixed the dishwasher. The next day it broke down again. Had to wait another two weeks for someone to come out, they came out and I had to order parts which took another two weeks. Have scheduled three appointments now. Two no-shows and my final appointment got shifted another three days because they decided they weren’t available for a technician today on my schedule appointment. Absolutely terrible customer service. Terrible company.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I set up an appt date and time on 08/31/18 for 09/04/18 between 1-5 pm to come fix and ac unit. They never showed up. Found out they contract out work. They are a 3rd party call center and have to another company yet they refuse to give you the information of the company coming to your house. Then I have an appt for 09/07/18 for dishwasher. They said I would receive an email with the 2 hour window time. LIES!! I had to call to get the two hour window and then they didn't show. So I called back and was told they would reach out to me and then spoke with a supervisor (what a joke) that said my time was 8-5. I have about had it with this company. This is the worst customer service ever!!! Please don't use this company. Please go elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Bought service contract to repair fridge in 11/2017. 4 service orders, 7+ service calls, needed parts arrive, new call set for 8/30/18. Confirm call on 8/29. Re-scheduled 8/30 for 9/7. NIGHTMARE! Constant runaround on phone. No one can help - just re-schedule.

A&E Factory Service Company Information