Get a Quote

2. Movers

3.8/5 (53 ratings)

About 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

Pros

• Doesn't use third-party shippers
    • Senior discounts
    • GPS tracking

Cons

• Only short-term storage options available
    • Additional cost for full value protection

Bottom Line

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but ...

Verified

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna b...

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
    • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
    • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
    • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
    • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
    • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: May 8, 2021

The rep I spoke with was very respectful and addressed all my needs and concerns. I asked a lot of questions and my wife had more questions and he was very patient. He walked us through everything. Then, the crew who helped us move was phenomenal. They were about an hour late and my wife and I were a little bit nervous but they showed up and when they arrived, they did not stop working. We opted for a full professional pack and they disassembled furniture and went through the drawers and the cabinets. They were very meticulous and they did a great job. My wife was so happy once they had everything loaded.

They gave us a window for the delivery and they said that it usually falls in the middle but it ended up falling on the last day. There were some things that backed up. But we weren't really upset because our stuff came and everything was intact. All the furniture was where it was supposed to be and there was no loss or damage. Also, the guys that did the unloading reassembled everything and took care of all the boxes. I'm happy that we ended up choosing 24/7 Logistic Services to be our movers.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2021

We were on ConsumerAffairs requesting a free quote for the move and 24/7 Logistic Services gave us a call. We called up all the places and everybody wanted almost twice as much to move us. Thank God we found 24/7. They picked up when they told me they were going to, gave us a two-hour window and came within that window. We told them we needed delivery within two weeks and they said, "No problem. We can put you up there in seven or eight days."

We were moving from Florida to Chicago and 3 days prior to being picked up going to Chicago, my wife's job requested her to be in Massachusetts instead of Chicago. It was a fiasco but 24/7 worked with us. They packed us all up and it was a full pack. Everything was wrapped. It took a lot of effort because we had a two-story house and the guys were hopping up and down the stairs. What I liked about their service is that they shrunk wrap all the blankets to the furniture so if it jostled, it didn't move. They said it's part of the ConsumerAffairs package that they have where they shrink wrap all the blankets. Our dining table was a half-inch piece of glass. It's seven feet long by four and a half feet wide. It has beveled edges. It was a custom-made table that we got as a wedding present. They bubble-wrapped it and made a makeshift box. When they put it inside the truck, they strapped it to the wall so nothing else would be around it.

My wife is a nervous Nellie so she gets worried about everything. She was calling customer service every day and they were polite with her. They said, "We're extremely busy. We're in the moving season right now. If we don't get back to you right away, we promise we'll call you back." Sure enough, they did. Within an hour or two after she called, she got a phone call from customer service to calm her down. Everybody spoke English and the foreman spoke perfect English. His name was Arthur and he was fantastic. He had a co-worker whose name was John and he did great too.

We had to put our stuff into a small two-bedroom apartment in the meantime until we find what we're looking for and if my wife's going to stay in that area or if we're going to move. They offered me 30 days of storage for free with no re-delivery or reloading fees. It's part of the price. I would recommend 24/7 to anybody. They did a phenomenal job. Nothing got broken, not even a picture frame or a small vase, which I'm amazed by. That was the most important thing of all.

I told them I might need them to move us to Chicago from here and they told me, "This is a little bit out of our range but since we moved you already and we know your furniture, if you need to move within the next month or so anywhere, just give us a call and we'd be more than happy to help you out." They told me they don't pick up in Rhode Island and Massachusetts because their office is in Glen Burnie, Maryland. It's quite a drive to go from Maryland up to Massachusetts and Rhode Island but they said because we used them and we're very happy with them, then they'd be more than happy to come get us. That was an incredible offer. That way, I don't have to go looking for another moving company. They already know my inventory and what's going on.

Original review: April 16, 2021

We were able to get a hold of someone for an electronic quote, and then, from that quote, we ended up having a contact. I was able to call him whenever and he would answer my questions which was really, really helpful. The moving crew was fast. They were in and out in three hours from when they got to the house. There was miscommunication on our part and on whoever our representative was where we went two weeks without our stuff. We thought that the window began when they picked up our stuff and moved it. But it began when we said, "This is our first delivery date." So, it just kind of got all mixed up. But other than that, it was good.

A lady named Elizabeth helped us out. We were able to call her whenever and she would immediately return our phone calls. She was really pleasant. It was just one of those situations where we were frustrated 'cause we didn't have our stuff. But we knew that there was nothing that anyone could do. Overall, it was a really positive customer service experience.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I dealt with Elizabeth and Katie and they were magnificent. Elizabeth was persistent in teaching me all of the terms about movers. She had a good way about her. We spent probably an hour on the phone talking and the price was affordable so I decided that 24/7 was the right company. She did everything for me. Scheduling the move was easy on my end. It took time, but it was well spent. The quote was very specific.

The movers knew exactly what they were doing and they were very precise with measuring the space that my stuff was gonna take up. The price went up by about $1,000 but I expected that because I had more stuff than I expected. They hardly took any breaks at all. They wrapped and taped everything up. Two of my lamps were bent when they showed up here but I wouldn't blame them. It was unfortunate because we probably should have disassembled them first. They were floor lamps and the stem was very thin. But they are still functional. We arrived at Florida at 6am and they arrived at 8am with all of our stuff, and unpacked it. There was only two of them and they were terrific as well. It was perfect because we didn't have to sleep on the floor. They were terrific workers as well.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I was shopping around and 24/7 gave me a quote that I liked compared to the other moving companies in Miami. They really went out of their way to accommodate, especially with the questions that I had in terms of trying to figure out what the square footage was and how many things I could take with me for the move. They were able to lay out everything pretty nicely. Then they checked up on me as the date got closer and closer for the move. So overall, they did a phenomenal job.

The only thing that would have helped me out a little bit was a more in depth detail for the charging of the stairs. But that was more from my end because I was thinking I was gonna use the elevator on that day. They could also have a little bit more specificity for the breakdown of how much you're gonna get charged for each staircase. After the seventh step, that was when the charge went into effect. Also, they should be a little bit more vocal about the discounts that they offer for military vets because I didn't get that up until the very end and I had to say something about it. Mostly in our community, we don't go out of our way to ask if there are any type of discounts or anything military-friendly, but that would go a long way. Other than that, everything ran so smoothly. If somebody were to ask me, I would point them their way.

Original review: June 4, 2021

We chose 24/7 Logistic Services for our out of state move from California to Texas. There was a hiccup on the day of the pick up in California but it was rectified immediately after we talked to their management team leader, Charles, who was great at making our move as smooth as possible. When they dropped off our belongings in Texas, everything went really well. We were very pleased with the hard work and service 24/7 Logistic Services provided us throughout our entire move.

Original review: May 24, 2021

Updated on 05/27/2021: My husband and I went to storage to find our linens, towels, my clothes and hair dryer. They were the last boxes marked linens. We still can't find my handbags or clothes. I cannot tell you how stressful this is for us! I marked one of the boxes "baby stuff...will need soon. Please place where I can easily find"... They were in the back. Office supplies not marked and packed upside down. Never have I written a bad review, but have to say, I am being kind. We were offered an apology only. Please don't use this company!

Original: Dave, salesman, had a lot of good reasons to use his company and I trusted him. Please! Please save yourself and pack your things yourself! They had only 2 employees and 2 people from Craigslist, supposed to be 4, 2 no shows. The foreman was green when it came to packing. He wanted to leave the paper towel holder. He packed the coffee pot upside down! The bathroom vanity in the guest bathroom wasn't emptied, and I'm not talking about liquids. All my clothes in the one bedroom, all linens...sheets, towels, makeup bench, and hairdryer went to storage! We don't have anything to take a shower!

Contents on the boxes were MBR APT. The few boxes that had contents written on them were wrong! The storage unit is full and it will take a long time to find what we need. We have had a full pack twice and this was the worst and have to say will not use this company again! We tipped well packing and unpacking and provided lunch. Please make sure you have water on hand as they do not carry a cooler. The ONLY person who knew what he was doing, wrote contents down, didn't get stressed and stopped what he was doing to help the foreman was Dwight! You rock! Please use a local company!!!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Dear Mrs. Diane, we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with our service. We understand moving is stressful as it is, and we do not intend to add more stress to your move. We are truly sorry. I understand this move was a short distance and there were 2 stops one for the apt and one for the storage unit. We have reached out to you and during our conversation you said that the office and the foreman Dwight did a great job and worked very hard. Although we understand your frustration we don't understand why you would rate us a 1 star being that you complimented some of the work that was done. We spoke to our foreman and asked about the move and he said to us that he checked with you prior to leaving to make sure everything was ok. He said to us that he was given a green light and that it was ok for him to leave. Please understand that we are human and we can make mistakes, but our sole intention was to pick you up in the time agreed to, deliver you right away, and that the price you were quoted was the price that you paid. We are sorry that some of the items got mixed up on which location they were going to. I hope you accept our sincere apologies on this matter. We have reached out several times to see if there was something we could do. If you have any questions please call the office. We wish you nothing but the best. Thank you

Original review: May 22, 2021

The quote they provided was comprehensive. They let me do adjustments a number of times between the time we first talked and the time they did the pickup. Then, the final price was within 10% of what they quoted. Also, the crew was professional. They arrived on time and they worked continuously until everything was packed. I was fairly confident that everything was going to arrive in one piece and everything did. They were conscientious and kept me informed along the way. When they got here, it was a different crew that did the unloading. They put the stuff where we designated and moved it when we realized that we had put it in the wrong place.

Original review: May 20, 2021

24/7 made the whole move less stressful. The customer service was good and I was treated nicely. It was a pleasant experience.

Original review: May 18, 2021

Would 100% recommend. They showed up a few minutes early and moved efficiently and carefully. All of our goods, including glass items, arrived in one piece. They both had GREAT ATTITUDE and worked in sync with one another. They definitely made a stressful transition more tolerable with their help.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information