Call toll free
3.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Senior discounts
  • GPS tracking

CONS

• Only short-term storage options available
  • Additional cost for full value protection

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive…We decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Local and long distance moving: Whether you are moving across town or across the U.S., 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
  • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
  • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
  • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
  • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
  • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

We went from Baltimore to Georgia and used 24/7 Logistics. The representative was pretty good. But he estimated low as far as what I had. I tried to tell them as much as I could as to what furniture we had from the entertainment center tables to the grandfather clock to the living room table. My wife also has a sewing table that we told them about. We tried to go through room to room. But doing the estimate was kinda hard over the phone as opposed to just possibly sending a representative out and looking at the house to estimate because we had to do it in two days. That was a frustration.

The workers couldn't bring a truck big enough to pack us out. They had to do it in two days. They consolidated everything at the house in Baltimore, put them in an 18-wheeler and brought them down. The quote changed because the initial estimate was low. It was about 8,500 but it turned out to be 12, so it went up 4,000. That was a bit of a difference. But I wasn't really upset about the fact that the price was higher. I originally was thinking it was gonna be higher than that so I wasn't really too surprised. But the initial lowball quote was a shock.

24/7 had some good and very hard workers. They just needed to fine-tune some things like packing a little bit more and putting more padding in the boxes because some boxes didn't have any padding at all or anything wrapped. There were minor things that broke. I had to make claims on them. They also need to mark boxes with what room it came out off. We labeled our rooms in the house that we were moving from. The workers didn't mark any of the boxes like that for Christmas. We had no idea what was in any of the boxes. The stuff that should be up in the master bedroom is down in the basement and vice versa. I'm still looking for cables for my computer and everything else. Other than that, the workers did rather well. They were very good at getting things on the truck, getting them down here, getting them off the truck, and getting them in the house. There were just a few minor glitches.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My boyfriend got offered a job and we relocated from San Diego California to Stamford, Connecticut. A lot of moving companies didn't get back to me, which I thought was interesting because I was moving at a time of the year when I wouldn't assume a lot of people were moving. The sales person from 24/7 that I dealt with, Charles, was really nice. He explained the process very thoroughly, and they had a much better rate than the other companies I was looking at. We went through room by room and he asked me for measurements on items. The move came up quickly and there wasn't a whole lot of time to prepare, so I was estimating a lot of things. When I'd have updates, we talked to Charles and he would get back to me with the updated non-binding quote. They were pretty much upfront on what the cost was gonna be for the cubic feet.

When the actual movers who were packing me up in San Diego came, they showed me the truck and how everything's measured out. There were things that I didn't bother breaking down like my kitchen table, and they were really helpful in saying, "If we break that down, we can save some more cubit footage". Once my stuff was in transit and I was trying to get an update on where it was, I called 24/7 on a Sunday morning at 7:30 AM expecting to get a voicemail. I actually got a live person, and she was super helpful in terms of getting back to me and having the delivery guys contact me so we could coordinate the delivery schedule.

I felt really bad for the delivery guys during the moving day 'cause it was really cold here. I'm in a high rise and street parking was a little bit difficult, and they were coming in an actual semi-tractor trailer truck. But once we got everything figured out, I offered to stay down in the garage and help, but they said, "Nope, just go upstairs, do your thing and we'll bring all your stuff up." They were extremely professional and the move was done quickly, so that was impressive. They were on their way within an hour, so it was a lot more painless than I thought it was gonna be.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: March 7, 2019

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive and they also had great reviews. We got several different moving options, and after everything was said and done, we decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

We had about three bedrooms' worth of stuff, and they gave me a bid and we set the date. I gave them my deposit and then I was in touch with them throughout the process. We had some issues when we were leaving San Francisco as the city decided to do road construction during the whole month that we were supposed to move. So, there were some logistics issues because the streets were closed down during the day. 24/7 was able to accommodate us and work around our work schedule so they could pick it up after the day's work. It was really nice that they were able to accommodate us there.

On the day of the move, they told us they were arriving at a certain time.I met with the lead guy, Igor, and he was able to count everything up. We started putting the boxes altogether, and he had two guys with him who were packing up everything and putting it all in the truck. Then, Igor and I worked on the paperwork and got that squared away. They were real quick, efficient and professional. They picked all our stuff up, and then they dropped it off a few days later in Idaho. Out of everything they moved, there was one broken item, which is to be expected since something's gonna break when you move. Outside of that, everything was great and I would highly recommend them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

When I was doing research, 24/7 Logistic Services had the best reviews. There were people that said that they worked well with 24/7 and that they responded to their needs, and was also quick to respond to their calls. It didn’t necessarily say that they were cheaper, but I didn’t really care as much about that as the experience of moving because I was moving across the country. So, I just wanted to make sure my stuff was gonna be okay, and that they weren’t gonna try and charge me more than they told me they were gonna charge me. The move was about 1,700 miles and the rep who helped me throughout everything was David. He responded a couple of days later. It was during the holidays, so I didn’t think that that was a bad thing.

David called and asked what kind of stuff I had and the normal moving company thing. He was very friendly. He also gave me his email and personal phone number. He said that if I had any questions, I can contact him at any point. 24/7 made it fast because I wanted to move in four days after I called them, and everything happened quickly. I couldn’t get a hold of them one time when the truck was actually there picking up my stuff. But the next day, I called again and could get in touch with them. They solved all the problems that I had, and any questions that I had were answered promptly.

Both moving crews, picking up the stuff and delivering it, were friendly. They called their manager a couple of times to ask a couple of questions that I had, and they only spoke Russian to him on the phone, which was fine. But I was standing next to them, and I couldn’t understand what they were saying. I was a bit disappointed just because I wanted to understand what the manager was saying. I asked to talk to the manager, but the guy said that he would just talk to the manager for me. The crew that came to deliver the stuff also just spoke Russian to each other. But they spoke English to me which was also fine. It was a bit off-putting, but they were very nice. They’re a good moving company and good moving crews.

For a move like this, as long as it’s not local, they send three people for three hours. But there were only two people to pack the stuff and only two people to deliver it, and I was a bit concerned about that. But it wasn’t a problem and it didn’t take very much time at all. And then, when they delivered the stuff, they couldn’t get my sectional into the apartment, which wasn’t their fault. They wrapped the couch in their blankets, and usually, they have to charge for the blankets if they leave them. But since they couldn’t get the couch in, they didn’t charge me for the blankets, which was nice. I had to end up chopping off one of the arms of the couch just to actually get it inside. I had to hack at it with a hatchet. They wanted to keep the couch safe. So, they said that they couldn’t do it and they left couch in the garage.

I appreciate the promptness and the ease of access that I had with 24/7. They ended up charging me more, but that was because I had more stuff than they originally thought it was gonna be. They estimated 400 cubic feet, and it was 600. So, that was what the cost was. I heard other reviews that companies would hold people’s stuff until they got twice as much money as they originally estimated, and I was worried about that. But none of that happened, and David was always available. It was an easy process.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

24/7 Logistic Services showed up when I needed them to, and they were fair in their price. Prior to them, I had a bad experience with another company who didn't have a forklift when they got here, took a $6,000 move and told me it was gonna be $14,000, and who lowballed me, figuring once they were here, they would get the job.

My particular packing list was pretty accurate, so when I called 24/7 amongst others, I was very specific as far as the exact number of boxes, the weights. I said I had pictures. Obviously, their estimate was higher than the other company, but I thought it was more realistic. It was $8,000 and I asked them how accurate they were and if they were gonna come and say they misjudged or it was so hard to do over the phone and they needed a visual. The rep said that was exactly in all the measurements I gave them and they could be pretty close. So, I thought it was fair. I told them if they show up and gonna turn around and tell me it was more, I would ask them to leave. The rep said no. They showed me the chart and said this was the line that my cubic feet should go up to, and they were gonna pack the things the best they could, and that I could come out and look at the packing. He said they were good packers and they were gonna maximize.

They also said I have to make the decision what was really worth taking and not taking and they would get me where I need to be. They were very accommodating in that respect. So, we packed the things up, and in the end, the rep said the last few items were bulky and I would lose a little space when packing things like that. He said that at that point, it was gonna be maybe close to the estimate or maybe up to $500 more. And then I thought that was close enough. I said we pack it up completely and see where we were. Then he showed me we were over the line and said he would charge $500 for that extra square footage. And I agreed to it.

I thought they were fair. Except when they came to drop it off, the delivery guy tried to scam me out of some money. They had an old picture on Google Maps of my property and the delivery guy said he couldn’t make the delivery on my driveway. I said I just spent $30,000 widening the driveway. I built a turnaround, and I put all new gravel down so the tractor trailer could make the delivery.

I told him I have a picture of a huge tractor-trailer delivering something on my property. I told the delivery guy from 24/7 that he doesn’t know how to drive his tractor-trailer and I was not going to be responsible for paying extra money. I said if he needed help, I could call my contractor, who happens to be a licensed truck driver, and he could help him in backing up. I called my builder to help them. And they were able to make the delivery. But they were clearly wanting to charge me $150 carry charge. Moving companies tend to be like gangsters. But I would recommend 24/7.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Susan and we apologize for some inconvenience that you have experienced with us. To scam you was not our intention, it is just sometimes one driver is more experienced than the other and some who have less experience they just are not comfortable in driving in narrow spaces since he is the one who is responsible for a very expensive vehicle and what surrounds it. But we will try our best to improve and avoid this kind of situations. Thank you for choosing and recommending us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

When I did a search on the internet for movers, it pulled up a variety of companies. I called each one and obtained information and 24/7 Logistic Services was the most informative. I was moving from Pennsylvania to Florida and getting the quote and scheduling the move was beyond easy. I stuck with the same customer service rep, Cassie and the person that handled the actual move was Dave. They both stayed in contact with me and made a direct dial. I called them a few times to make sure the number went directly to them and it did. For the most part, they just kept me up-to-date. They made me feel very secure and made my transition much smoother.

The gentleman called me when they were stuck in traffic and said that they were stuck in traffic about an hour away from me. When they got there, there were three gentlemen. They were very polite and nice. They came in, made sure that it was the right place, got my information, and moved everything in an hour and 20 minutes. There was a lot of stuff, but they were on point and did the job with precision. Then two gentlemen came to unloaded everything. They were precise and very professional. They did exactly as the company said. and placed in every room what I asked them to place it in. The experience was kinda scary, but at the same time, it was also a relief.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We moved from Fort Myers, Florida to Green Bay, Wisconsin and 24/7 Logistic Services' estimate was lower. Moreover, we had to have them hold our furniture until we closed up and they did not charge us to do that. The customer service was wonderful. You could call them 24/7 and if there was no one there, you could leave a message and they always called back. The movers themselves were mostly from Russia. They were very interesting and nice.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Preparing a move from one state to another was a nightmare of bad choices for movers until research led me to 24/7 Logistic Services and was awarded Charles **. From the beginning I was treated with complete courtesy, friendliness and...YAY...organizational knowledge for moving. With his leadership my move could not have gone smoother. As the move neared Liz and Ashley kept me informed of the scheduling. When moving day arrived, another award of Nikolai and his partner who were proficiency and kindness personified (even with having to negotiate 14 steps for the move). I immediately left for my new home and had the comfort of Liz, Ashley and Charles letting me know when to expect the truck. The truck arrived and the amazing Manuel introduced himself. Because of an injury to his partner the day before, Manuel had no help. With smiles and a whistle, he single handedly unloaded the truck!

24/7 Immediately started looking for local help which finally came just in time to unload the last and massive piece of furniture. Manuel, in short, was unbelievable in what he did and how carefull he was in placing everything. Charles was always on top to make sure all was going well. In fact, a few days after the move I discovered that some electrical work in my bedroom pier wall unit was not quite right. I contacted Charles, but not to complain. Immediately Charles went online to find a local person to fix the problem. Before the day was over--all fixed! I don't write reviews, but I could not write one for this experience. I have already recommended Charles and 24/7 Logistics to two separate friends who plan to move next year. Long Live 24/7 and the wonderful people working there!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Definitely get the full insurance if you go with these guys. Both TV and TV stand were broken beyond repair. If I were to do this again, I’d select a company with fewer negative reviews in general. It’s not worth the risk. These guys also asked for cash or money order on the receiving end at the last minute. This is to reduce chargebacks because they know their quality isn’t great.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We sincerely apologize to our customer for any damage that may have occurred during the move. We would never intentionally cause damage to our customers’ belongings.

Reviews:

Upset customers are quick to post a negative review. However, comparatively, we have quite a few very satisfied customers who, without any request from us, have taken the time to post about their moving experience.

Method of Payment:

The information about collection of payments and methods of payment accepted are printed clearly on the Estimate which is emailed to each customer before they are asked to sign in agreement or pay any deposit. This information is also printed on the Bill of Lading (contract). There should have been no confusion about the methods of payment accepted. It is industry standard to collect cash or postal money order at delivery.

Damaged Items:

Per federal and state regulations carriers must not pay any claims voluntarily unless filed in writing within the time limits allowed by law and after filing requirements have been met. Upon receiving this review and now knowing that the customer has damages, we immediately contacted CSI and requested that they initiate a claim file to allow the customer to file a claim as required by the law. The customer was emailed the login credentials and the information required to properly file a claim. Since this move was an interstate move it is governed by federal regulations which allows up to 120 days for the processing of the claim. We regret the customer is not satisfied with the services they have received and will offer compensation based on our legal liability through the claims process.

We regret the customer found it necessary to file this review. We trust they will file a claim for their damaged items so we may attempt to reach an amicable resolution.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I contracted 24/7 Logistic Services to move my 4 bedroom house from LA to Florida. They promised one price, then charged me over $3,000 more than agreed. Upon their arrival they showed up with a 13 foot truck and I told them my items wouldn't fit. He disagreed and then at 5:00 p.m., they had to transfer all my items to a larger truck (at another site), then came back and finished the job at 11:30 p.m. Pulling out of my driveway, he tells me that I owe him more money because “he can tell the cubic feet is larger by looking inside the truck.” I had no choice but to agree to pay the additional amount.

In Florida, I received less than 24 hours notice of their arrival. Their office called me at 4:30 p.m. and I was told the movers were coming at 7:30 a.m. the following morning (the contract stated 24 hours notice). I asked for more time and the receptionist stated "I don't get paid to work later than 5:00" and "this is 24 hours notice" and then hung up on me. The following morning, when they unloaded the boxes, most of them were smashed and much of my furniture was scratched, water damaged or broken (one chair was broken in half). The movers spoke poor English and didn't know what the word “Fragile” meant marked on the boxes, nor did they understand the words "living room," "bathroom,” etc. which determined where they were to put the items. When I asked them to move the items to the correct rooms, they responded "No, too much work!"

I ultimately had over $6,000 in damage which my insurance company paid me (which I had to negotiate for weeks), but nothing can replace the beautiful items I loved and cherished. Much of my furniture was custom made so not easily replaceable. They used a box to prop the elevator door open that held my cherished antique mirror. When it failed, the mirror crashed and broke into a thousand pieces in front of my eyes. They couldn't get my couch in the elevator but said they would take it up the stairs for $800. I told them no, which resulted in me having to pay another company $250 to move the couch along with moving all my boxes to their correct rooms.

They were so unprofessional and rude to me and my family that I asked them to leave the boxes and get off my property. They agreed to stay if "I ordered them some pizza." They did damage to the elevator tiles and lobby walls which I had to pay to have fixed. If you value your items, don't use this company! I hope by writing this review, you will find a good, reputable moving company that cares about their customers.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you to our customer for trusting 24/7 Logistic Services to assist with their move. We will address their concerns below:

Overcharge: The customer claims that we charged her $3,000 above what she was quoted. That is not the case. In fact, they only ended up paying $1,584.25 above their quoted price.

The customer had some additional items and a few ‘larger than anticipated’ items which occupied an additional 227 cubic feet of volume inside the tractor trailer. This only increased the price a total of $653.34.

They required $753 in packing services which were necessary to securely transport their items There was a $75 elevator fee at the destination which they did not advise us about for the Estimate.

Choice: The customer did, indeed, have a choice.The movers arrived to the origin and saw that the customers required additional volume, and needed additional services which would result in an increase in the price. Nonetheless, the foreman is not in a position to assume that all the items present are to be moved. Therefore, the crew is ordered to commence the wrapping and loading of items that they can identify from the initial inventory list from the Estimate. However, once additional items were identified, the foreman will cease work until they carefully inspect the entire shipment, issue a Revised Binding Estimate listing the additional items and services and their applicable prices. The customers then have 3 CHOICES:

Cancel the move – the customers can decide to cancel the move and no additional charges will be imposed other than to pay for the services already rendered.
Keep Original Estimate – customers can decide to only ship the original items list (or the equivalent weight / space) and utilize the services originally ordered for no additional charge.

Accept the Revised Estimate – customers can accept the newly revised estimate listing the additional items and services now requested and complete the move.

The customer CHOSE to sign the Revised Binding Estimate in person before the loading of the additional goods to which their signature attests. Then they instructed the movers to pack and load all their items, they will pay for the services necessary to complete this move.

The customer shows pictures of damages, but they fail to mention that the insurance company has paid them handsomely for those items (and others they claimed). In turn, we have paid the insurance company the settlement due for the claimed damages.

We certainly regret that the customer felt the need to file this review. We trust that the above explanations enable them to better understand our position on these matters.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information