2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.37/5

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

BOTTOM LINE

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Senior discounts
  • GPS tracking

CONS

• Only short-term storage options available
  • Additional cost for full value protection

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive…We decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

24/7 Logistic Services Call Now Toll Free (954) 828-0306 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
  • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
  • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
  • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
  • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
  • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: July 30, 2020

I dealt with Elizabeth and Katie and they were magnificent. Elizabeth was persistent in teaching me all of the terms about movers. She had a good way about her. We spent probably an hour on the phone talking and the price was affordable so I decided that 24/7 was the right company. She did everything for me. Scheduling the move was easy on my end. It took time, but it was well spent. The quote was very specific.

The movers knew exactly what they were doing and they were very precise with measuring the space that my stuff was gonna take up. The price went up by about $1,000 but I expected that because I had more stuff than I expected. They hardly took any breaks at all. They wrapped and taped everything up. Two of my lamps were bent when they showed up here but I wouldn't blame them. It was unfortunate because we probably should have disassembled them first. They were floor lamps and the stem was very thin. But they are still functional. We arrived at Florida at 6am and they arrived at 8am with all of our stuff, and unpacked it. There was only two of them and they were terrific as well. It was perfect because we didn't have to sleep on the floor. They were terrific workers as well.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I was shopping around and 24/7 gave me a quote that I liked compared to the other moving companies in Miami. They really went out of their way to accommodate, especially with the questions that I had in terms of trying to figure out what the square footage was and how many things I could take with me for the move. They were able to lay out everything pretty nicely. Then they checked up on me as the date got closer and closer for the move. So overall, they did a phenomenal job.

The only thing that would have helped me out a little bit was a more in depth detail for the charging of the stairs. But that was more from my end because I was thinking I was gonna use the elevator on that day. They could also have a little bit more specificity for the breakdown of how much you're gonna get charged for each staircase. After the seventh step, that was when the charge went into effect. Also, they should be a little bit more vocal about the discounts that they offer for military vets because I didn't get that up until the very end and I had to say something about it. Mostly in our community, we don't go out of our way to ask if there are any type of discounts or anything military-friendly, but that would go a long way. Other than that, everything ran so smoothly. If somebody were to ask me, I would point them their way.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

When I did a search on the internet for movers, it pulled up a variety of companies. I called each one and obtained information and 24/7 Logistic Services was the most informative. I was moving from Pennsylvania to Florida and getting the quote and scheduling the move was beyond easy. I stuck with the same customer service rep, Cassie and the person that handled the actual move was Dave. They both stayed in contact with me and made a direct dial. I called them a few times to make sure the number went directly to them and it did. For the most part, they just kept me up-to-date. They made me feel very secure and made my transition much smoother.

The gentleman called me when they were stuck in traffic and said that they were stuck in traffic about an hour away from me. When they got there, there were three gentlemen. They were very polite and nice. They came in, made sure that it was the right place, got my information, and moved everything in an hour and 20 minutes. There was a lot of stuff, but they were on point and did the job with precision. Then two gentlemen came to unloaded everything. They were precise and very professional. They did exactly as the company said. and placed in every room what I asked them to place it in. The experience was kinda scary, but at the same time, it was also a relief.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Preparing a move from one state to another was a nightmare of bad choices for movers until research led me to 24/7 Logistic Services and was awarded Charles **. From the beginning I was treated with complete courtesy, friendliness and...YAY...organizational knowledge for moving. With his leadership my move could not have gone smoother. As the move neared Liz and Ashley kept me informed of the scheduling. When moving day arrived, another award of Nikolai and his partner who were proficiency and kindness personified (even with having to negotiate 14 steps for the move). I immediately left for my new home and had the comfort of Liz, Ashley and Charles letting me know when to expect the truck. The truck arrived and the amazing Manuel introduced himself. Because of an injury to his partner the day before, Manuel had no help. With smiles and a whistle, he single handedly unloaded the truck!

24/7 Immediately started looking for local help which finally came just in time to unload the last and massive piece of furniture. Manuel, in short, was unbelievable in what he did and how carefull he was in placing everything. Charles was always on top to make sure all was going well. In fact, a few days after the move I discovered that some electrical work in my bedroom pier wall unit was not quite right. I contacted Charles, but not to complain. Immediately Charles went online to find a local person to fix the problem. Before the day was over--all fixed! I don't write reviews, but I could not write one for this experience. I have already recommended Charles and 24/7 Logistics to two separate friends who plan to move next year. Long Live 24/7 and the wonderful people working there!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I was moving 2,400 square feet from California to Missouri and I had to coordinate so many things. It was crazy. I had large rocks, art objects, and all these things that 24/7 needed to pack. And every step of the way, it was perfect. The rep that I initially talked to seemed extremely well-informed. I also worked with Ashley when it came time to keep track of the drive back there. Both of them were always available quickly and very well-informed and kept me informed. Also, the crew they sent was over-the-top, efficient, and energetic. I had a crew of seven young men from Russia and Ukraine and it was the most amazing packing and loading crew I have ever experienced. They did the job in one day.

They packed a three-plus bedroom house, all kinds of outside stuff, all kinds of rocks, everything in one day. They had to get a second truck because they didn’t bring a big enough truck, about an hour away, and they sent somebody to do that. Two of them went to get the second truck and they arrived at whatever time. They were done by 8 o’clock the same day. It was so convenient and easy. They were wonderful. Everything was delivered in Missouri. I’m leaving for Missouri the 23rd of this month so I’m not there yet, but all my stuff is there. And apparently, the unpacking went just as smoothly. My son said the boxes were good, nothing was broken, they were efficient and fast, and did a great job of unloading. Also, the quote was very fair. I got quotes from five movers and, of course, some of them were brokers, which I did not wanna go with. I will never, ever make a long-distance move without using 24/7. I’d only use them.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

The 24/7 Logistics moving team is amazing. They helped us move from Ohio to Georgia without any issues at all. Our representative David was helpful and friendly while the price was something we could afford. This made it a no brainer for us and we were happy that we hired them to help us. I would recommend you use them for any move out of your home state. Thanks again!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I highly recommend using 24/7 Logistic Services for your long distance move. We recently left California for Tampa, Florida and it was a big move to say the least. As we are retired now, we have researched most of the popular moving companies and decided to use 24/7. To say the least, we were very satisfied with our move. Thank you very much for your help and not breaking any of my expensive fine china! Bravo!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

We recently completed a short distance move (196 miles) and got this company as a suggestion when we used some "find a mover" website, the name of which I cannot remember. 24/7 Logistics will sure work hard to get your business, but once their job is completed (and even the day of the move), they really could care less about your satisfaction, their timeliness, or anything broken during your move. We were initially told we would be informed 72 hours in advance of when exactly a moving crew would be showing up. This turned out to be completely incorrect, as we were given 48 hours notice, and then questioned multiple times by their "customer service" person on whether or not we could move up our departure - first to two days before - which I agreed to.

She then called back to ask if we could change the move to the next day; I assured her this was impossible, as we were not fully packed yet and my partner was trying to minimize the time needed to be taken off from work. They complied with this but were clearly not thrilled. I got the distinct impression that they felt we should be accommodating THEM and not the other way around. On the day of the move, the four person crew arrived (as we later found out, only two of the men were actual employees of the company - and they had driven from Chicago to get to us in Lexington, KY) and the other two men were local subcontractors that 24/7 Logistics had apparently recruited since we were a "larger" move for a 3-bedroom house.

We had been given an initial quote of approximately $4,000 to move our entire 3-bedroom, 2-bath, one-car garage house. We were charged $4567.15 total, and then I tipped each of the four movers between $80 and $100 apiece, pushing our money out of pocket close to $5k. There was a huge fight between the two local contractors and the two employees of 24/7 on my front lawn at the origin site, where the local guys claimed that they were being ripped off by 24/7 and were not being paid what they were promised. As a result, the two local guys refused to go to our destination site and left the two actual employees to unload our entire truck on our arrival in Ohio.

I should also mention that once we got to the square footage previously allotted in the truck (even though we were the ONLY move scheduled for the truck and it was NOT filled, they would not move the remainder of our belongings without charging us an additional almost $1000 for the "extra" square feet. I refused this ridiculous charge and we therefore had to make two additional trips back later in the week (400 miles round trip each time) to move the rest of our stuff - once renting a small U-haul to do this - incurring even more cost to our pocketbooks and our frayed nerves.

To their credit, the two actual employees of the company who stayed with us the entire move were some of the nicest, hardest working young men I've ever seen. They earned their tips and then some for their sheer energy, labor, and demeanor. However, as it was clear they were trying to get this move completed in the shortest possible amount of time, our things were not exactly packed/wrapped properly. We suffered two broken antiques (a copper washtub in excellent condition that they managed to put a hole clear through the lid, and another a custom-made stained glass piece that was placed in a box with other art and not in any way wrapped. The glass is broken in four places and we will have to pay for a custom stained glass artist to repair it), as well as miscellaneous other broken and mishandled items.

We submitted a claim for the broken items, valued at well over $700, and I just received our offer on the claim - for a whopping $56. I was NOT in any way advised that we were opting to be reimbursed at 60 cents per pound for any damage, which is the stupidest way to assess damage I've ever heard of - simply told where to initial on the bill of lading. I should mention that it's somehow also taken the claims company that 24/7 Logistics contracted with, called CSI, over TWO MONTHS to analyze our claim for what has now amounted to less than a tenth of what our items or worth or what it will take to repair or replace them. Please do yourself a favor and RUN from 24/7 Logistics.

Original review: July 15, 2020

We used 24/7 Logistics to move from Ohio to Colorado. Loading went very well but 24 hours before delivery they called demanding $2700 cash for a shuttle fee that we should have been informed about before signing the contract being that our property is on Google street view. The employee was rude and threatening yelling at me to sign the bill of loading. They left our full 400lb toolbox upside down, the employee drilled holes into our custom king bed after I told him to stop and damaged it to the point we couldn't use it. Other items were damaged and some very personal items from my mom who passed from brain cancer were lost. Afterwards the owner called to say he would help us with our issues but we never heard back from him. Any correspondence was on our part and responses from the company were always the same as if they were scripted. Settlement barely paid for bed repair.

Original review: July 14, 2020

The initial representative was awesome. But the back end wasn't as great. It was not too responsive, but they got the job done. When the guy got here, there was some confusion with the payment. I reported him to the company because he wanted me to transfer money to him, not the company. I called the lady that was helping me from the beginning and she was very kind, and she contacted her manager and kind of explained things. In the end, I did transfer the money to the guy because he was the one that told me to. He stacked on like three fees, saying, “It was a long distance from the truck to here,” and “Oh, this sofa doesn't fit the elevator,” which the maintenance guy here said that it would have. But he brought it up the stairs. Then there was another $75 fee.

They couldn’t lock the elevators but I was able to get the office to lock them. They were nice. The guy dropped two out of the three that he started with. So there was only one $75 left that I had to transfer on top of the agreement. He told me I coud transfer that $75 to him. So he gave me his cell phone number and I transferred it to him, and then the remaining to Logistic. So when I talked to the initial representative, I told her about it and she reported him to the manager. The manager said that the drivers get $75 regardless. So we kinda left that at that.

Everything else was pretty okay. The guy did do a good job in bringing the stuff up. They were careful. He helped me kind of organize my living room. Then someone from their company called and I told him that I had a really good experience with the initial person. She was very involved. She helped me out. She moved up the date. She went above and beyond. She still checked up on me. We've not become friends, but we check on each other with the pandemic and people getting sick. She's been super nice. But the second person I had to deal with wasn't as responsive. If I would email her, I wouldn't hear from her.

With the pickup, I had to deal with the initial person and it went fine. Then for the delivery, there was a holdup where I was moving to. They couldn't open the buildings because the county was closed and it was a brand new construction. So they needed to be cleared. There was a delay on my end on contacting them, but I was paying them storage to keep my stuff. I contacted the second person once or twice and it took her a while to get back to me. The scheduling of the delivery was kind of slow too. But overall, 24/7 Logistic was pretty decent. The job was well done.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information