Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.0/5 (62 ratings)

About 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

Pros

• Doesn't use third-party shippers
    • Senior discounts
    • GPS tracking

Cons

• Only short-term storage options available
    • Additional cost for full value protection

Bottom Line

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Verified

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but ...

Verified

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna b...

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
    • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
    • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
    • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
    • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
    • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

It was a good move. It took extra long because I had a small shipment and that was what was explained to me, which was fine because it still got here. The reps were really nice. I had two different girls that were working with me, Liz and then the other girl, who was really sweet too. She was nice and was willing to help me and let me know. I called her a couple of times to be like, "My stuff's not gone, is it?" I heard such scary things like you go to move your stuff and then poof, your stuff's gone. She did a really good job of really easing my anxiety about that. So that was really nice of her to do. However, a weird thing happened. The guy that showed up to put my stuff away said, "Can I have your number?" I was like, "Oh, no." Other than that, all good. Nothing was broken, damaged, got wet or dusty or icky. Everything came perfectly intact.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

This is our second time moving out of state and it was the best experience by far. I am in the military and finding 24/7 Logistic Services was amazing as they have great services specific to moving military families anywhere in the US. They know how to move you from point A to point B without any hiccups which many of the other options did not seem as reliable. They are courteous, friendly, and the staff is always finding ways to help us save money or make our mind feel at ease. We have a lot of breakable items and nothing was lost or broken from either move. They were on time with the pickup and the delivery went just as planned. We used their short term storage option while we were in transit so it was very convenient for us while we were organizing our new place. They are highly recommended out of state movers in our book. Thanks again 24/7.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Kenton, we are pleased to know you were satisfied with our moving services. We always aim high and appreciate the business. It makes us happy to help our military veterans get where they need to go. If you ever need our services down the road, we are here for you.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I dealt with Elizabeth and Katie and they were magnificent. Elizabeth was persistent in teaching me all of the terms about movers. She had a good way about her. We spent probably an hour on the phone talking and the price was affordable so I decided that 24/7 was the right company. She did everything for me. Scheduling the move was easy on my end. It took time, but it was well spent. The quote was very specific.

The movers knew exactly what they were doing and they were very precise with measuring the space that my stuff was gonna take up. The price went up by about $1,000 but I expected that because I had more stuff than I expected. They hardly took any breaks at all. They wrapped and taped everything up. Two of my lamps were bent when they showed up here but I wouldn't blame them. It was unfortunate because we probably should have disassembled them first. They were floor lamps and the stem was very thin. But they are still functional. We arrived at Florida at 6am and they arrived at 8am with all of our stuff, and unpacked it. There was only two of them and they were terrific as well. It was perfect because we didn't have to sleep on the floor. They were terrific workers as well.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I was shopping around and 24/7 gave me a quote that I liked compared to the other moving companies in Miami. They really went out of their way to accommodate, especially with the questions that I had in terms of trying to figure out what the square footage was and how many things I could take with me for the move. They were able to lay out everything pretty nicely. Then they checked up on me as the date got closer and closer for the move. So overall, they did a phenomenal job.

The only thing that would have helped me out a little bit was a more in depth detail for the charging of the stairs. But that was more from my end because I was thinking I was gonna use the elevator on that day. They could also have a little bit more specificity for the breakdown of how much you're gonna get charged for each staircase. After the seventh step, that was when the charge went into effect. Also, they should be a little bit more vocal about the discounts that they offer for military vets because I didn't get that up until the very end and I had to say something about it. Mostly in our community, we don't go out of our way to ask if there are any type of discounts or anything military-friendly, but that would go a long way. Other than that, everything ran so smoothly. If somebody were to ask me, I would point them their way.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I'm not one to usually give out reviews, even if I had a wonderful experience. The reason for that is I expect good service any time I spend money on a service. I scheduled a move with 24/7 Logistic Services in February for a move in March. The rep I spoke to (Michael) couldn't have been more professional and nice. We went over all of my possessions that were going to be moved thoroughly I was quoted an amount that fit my budget, but like anyone with a brain, I needed to shop around. I spoke to four different moving companies and immediately knew I'd be going with 24/7.

My move from Terre Haute to Sarasota couldn't have gone smoother. The movers were super professional. Everything that was promised, they delivered. The move went so great the company that relocated me is now using them for any future employee relocations. I couldn't say anything nicer about this company. Thank you to Michael who scheduled the move, and everyone involved. This was the best moving experience I've gone through. Top notch guys!

Original review: April 13, 2021

They were very quick, POLITE and very professional! Nothing was damaged during my move from FL to CA, and they managed a 4 floor walk up with ease. I would highly recommend this moving company to all my friends!

Original review: April 7, 2021

Moving is very stressful but today they made it easy, they help you to relocate and taking boxes and everything. They charge by the hour but they work FAST and PROFESSIONALLY. I was extremely satisfied with my move.

Original review: April 7, 2021

TRUE PROFESSIONALS. They moved our belongings safely and quickly and they were professionals and friendly. They even showed up on time. And they were affordable. We couldn't be happier with their service and they made moving a stress free experience. We will absolutely use them again.

Original review: April 7, 2021

This moving team was amazing and made my move a breeze. Highly recommend to all my friends and family members. I had a GREAT EXPERIENCE with this company and they did all the heavy lifting and fragile items professionally.

Original review: April 5, 2021

They were fantastic. They Moved our one bedroom quickly and professionally from FL to CA. The move took less time than expected even though it was raining! We are renovating our home and plan on using them again, for a 3rd time, in a few months. PROFESSIONAL and COMPETITIVELY priced!

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information