2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Senior discounts
  • GPS tracking

CONS

• Only short-term storage options available
  • Additional cost for full value protection

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews We Found

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive…We decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

24/7 Logistic Services Call Now Toll Free (954) 828-0306 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
  • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
  • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
  • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
  • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
  • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

When I did a search on the internet for movers, it pulled up a variety of companies. I called each one and obtained information and 24/7 Logistic Services was the most informative. I was moving from Pennsylvania to Florida and getting the quote and scheduling the move was beyond easy. I stuck with the same customer service rep, Cassie and the person that handled the actual move was Dave. They both stayed in contact with me and made a direct dial. I called them a few times to make sure the number went directly to them and it did. For the most part, they just kept me up-to-date. They made me feel very secure and made my transition much smoother.

The gentleman called me when they were stuck in traffic and said that they were stuck in traffic about an hour away from me. When they got there, there were three gentlemen. They were very polite and nice. They came in, made sure that it was the right place, got my information, and moved everything in an hour and 20 minutes. There was a lot of stuff, but they were on point and did the job with precision. Then two gentlemen came to unloaded everything. They were precise and very professional. They did exactly as the company said. and placed in every room what I asked them to place it in. The experience was kinda scary, but at the same time, it was also a relief.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Preparing a move from one state to another was a nightmare of bad choices for movers until research led me to 24/7 Logistic Services and was awarded Charles **. From the beginning I was treated with complete courtesy, friendliness and...YAY...organizational knowledge for moving. With his leadership my move could not have gone smoother. As the move neared Liz and Ashley kept me informed of the scheduling. When moving day arrived, another award of Nikolai and his partner who were proficiency and kindness personified (even with having to negotiate 14 steps for the move). I immediately left for my new home and had the comfort of Liz, Ashley and Charles letting me know when to expect the truck. The truck arrived and the amazing Manuel introduced himself. Because of an injury to his partner the day before, Manuel had no help. With smiles and a whistle, he single handedly unloaded the truck!

24/7 Immediately started looking for local help which finally came just in time to unload the last and massive piece of furniture. Manuel, in short, was unbelievable in what he did and how carefull he was in placing everything. Charles was always on top to make sure all was going well. In fact, a few days after the move I discovered that some electrical work in my bedroom pier wall unit was not quite right. I contacted Charles, but not to complain. Immediately Charles went online to find a local person to fix the problem. Before the day was over--all fixed! I don't write reviews, but I could not write one for this experience. I have already recommended Charles and 24/7 Logistics to two separate friends who plan to move next year. Long Live 24/7 and the wonderful people working there!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I was moving 2,400 square feet from California to Missouri and I had to coordinate so many things. It was crazy. I had large rocks, art objects, and all these things that 24/7 needed to pack. And every step of the way, it was perfect. The rep that I initially talked to seemed extremely well-informed. I also worked with Ashley when it came time to keep track of the drive back there. Both of them were always available quickly and very well-informed and kept me informed. Also, the crew they sent was over-the-top, efficient, and energetic. I had a crew of seven young men from Russia and Ukraine and it was the most amazing packing and loading crew I have ever experienced. They did the job in one day.

They packed a three-plus bedroom house, all kinds of outside stuff, all kinds of rocks, everything in one day. They had to get a second truck because they didn’t bring a big enough truck, about an hour away, and they sent somebody to do that. Two of them went to get the second truck and they arrived at whatever time. They were done by 8 o’clock the same day. It was so convenient and easy. They were wonderful. Everything was delivered in Missouri. I’m leaving for Missouri the 23rd of this month so I’m not there yet, but all my stuff is there. And apparently, the unpacking went just as smoothly. My son said the boxes were good, nothing was broken, they were efficient and fast, and did a great job of unloading. Also, the quote was very fair. I got quotes from five movers and, of course, some of them were brokers, which I did not wanna go with. I will never, ever make a long-distance move without using 24/7. I’d only use them.

Original review: June 20, 2019

When I was searching for a company for a move from Charleston, South Carolina to East Tennessee, 24/7 Logistics popped up online. I had originally reached out to three or four different companies to get back to me with some kind of estimates. 24/7 Logistics was the only one that got back to me. They did it the next day. I liked all of the people who were involved in the packing and the delivery. They were all very nice, and the delivery people kept me informed on a lot of the stuff that was going on. Unfortunately, their guy went to the wrong address. He went to my old address instead of my new one to deliver my furniture.

The biggest problem I had was how long it took them. The guys came to pack me up. They got there about 11 o’clock in the morning and they didn’t leave until 2:00 AM. I don't know if it would have been easier with three people. But the guys worked hard and they didn’t take a lot of breaks. They didn’t sit around so I have no complaint with their work ethic. It just took a while and it was sort of hard for my husband and me to be awake that late. But we managed and we got through it. Also, we had one piece of furniture that was broken. It was a marble top that went on an old antique piece of furniture. I was sent the claims information, but the guys that delivered it told me that I probably wouldn’t get that much money from it so I just didn’t bother. Other than that, I was happy with the quote I was given. It was very close to what I ended up paying.

Original review: June 7, 2019

We went from Baltimore to Georgia and used 24/7 Logistics. The representative was pretty good. But he estimated low as far as what I had. I tried to tell them as much as I could as to what furniture we had from the entertainment center tables to the grandfather clock to the living room table. My wife also has a sewing table that we told them about. We tried to go through room to room. But doing the estimate was kinda hard over the phone as opposed to just possibly sending a representative out and looking at the house to estimate because we had to do it in two days. That was a frustration.

The workers couldn't bring a truck big enough to pack us out. They had to do it in two days. They consolidated everything at the house in Baltimore, put them in an 18-wheeler and brought them down. The quote changed because the initial estimate was low. It was about 8,500 but it turned out to be 12, so it went up 4,000. That was a bit of a difference. But I wasn't really upset about the fact that the price was higher. I originally was thinking it was gonna be higher than that so I wasn't really too surprised. But the initial lowball quote was a shock.

24/7 had some good and very hard workers. They just needed to fine-tune some things like packing a little bit more and putting more padding in the boxes because some boxes didn't have any padding at all or anything wrapped. There were minor things that broke. I had to make claims on them. They also need to mark boxes with what room it came out off. We labeled our rooms in the house that we were moving from. The workers didn't mark any of the boxes like that for Christmas. We had no idea what was in any of the boxes. The stuff that should be up in the master bedroom is down in the basement and vice versa. I'm still looking for cables for my computer and everything else. Other than that, the workers did rather well. They were very good at getting things on the truck, getting them down here, getting them off the truck, and getting them in the house. There were just a few minor glitches.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: May 25, 2020

Amazing experience from start to finish. 24/7 Logistic Services showed up when scheduled and delivered on time. I was concerned as anyone would about their stuff moving long distances however they made me feel secure along the process. I would highly recommend you use them if they meet your budget.

Original review: May 7, 2020

24/7 Logistic Services helped us move from New York to Los Angeles without any hiccups. We found working with our representative Charles was very informative and transparent throughout the entire process. Our items arrived without any damage and have only good things to say about this company. Highly recommended!

Original review: April 6, 2020

We had an excellent experience with 24/7! Moving from a mountain home in Asheville, NC to another mountain home in Williamsburg, MA, navigating two difficult driveways was our initial concern. My sales rep., Jason did a great job making sure we had the right size truck to make a direct delivery without having to transfer our possessions at either end. When we ended up having a significant amount of items that did not fit the first load, the team at 24/7 worked to make sure we were taken care of with expert care and the remainder of the items were delivered at a great price within a few days.

The owner took personal interest in making sure the final stage of our move was handled properly and to our satisfaction as well. We cannot say enough about both moving crews! The first two, Dennis and Russell were so great that we wrote a newsletter about them that goes out to over 7,000 clients and friends! The second team led by John was every bit as diligent, hardworking and accommodating. Moving across the country during a pandemic was full of stress and uncertainty and it feels like a miracle that the 24/7 team got it done. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Original review: March 12, 2020

My wife requested a quote from 24/7 Logistic through the internet and getting it was simple. They were among the three or four companies that called us right away. And it was good timing that we were able to get that call from 24/7 Logistic. The girl on the other end was able to answer all of our questions right on the spot and she even gave us some discounts that we were eligible for, which helped. She was really good and thorough. My wife liked her so we went ahead with them.

The move was from South Florida to Nashville and we needed 500 square feet. They called us a couple of days before to let us know that someone from the crew was gonna call us and give us an exact window of when they were gonna arrive. And they did. Two guys came to load up and then they hired somebody locally to help them unload and do the heavy lifting.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

By far this company is better than any others I’ve used in the past. I needed to move from Miami to New Orleans in 2 weeks. I found these guys online and reached out to them. My sales David was very honest and transparent. He explained me the contract in details this way. I felt very comfortable with him. He also offered me an exclusive use of their truck that included an expedited delivery. This way I could get my stuff when I needed them there as I was starting the new job. The guys who did an actual work were very fast, professional and even entertaining. The entire move took 3 days to move my belongings to my new home. I’m very happy and will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs help.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information