2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.95/5

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

BOTTOM LINE

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

PROS

• Doesn't use third-party shippers
  • Senior discounts
  • GPS tracking

CONS

• Only short-term storage options available
  • Additional cost for full value protection

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive…We decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

24/7 Logistic Services Get a Quote

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
  • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
  • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
  • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
  • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
  • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: July 30, 2020

I dealt with Elizabeth and Katie and they were magnificent. Elizabeth was persistent in teaching me all of the terms about movers. She had a good way about her. We spent probably an hour on the phone talking and the price was affordable so I decided that 24/7 was the right company. She did everything for me. Scheduling the move was easy on my end. It took time, but it was well spent. The quote was very specific.

The movers knew exactly what they were doing and they were very precise with measuring the space that my stuff was gonna take up. The price went up by about $1,000 but I expected that because I had more stuff than I expected. They hardly took any breaks at all. They wrapped and taped everything up. Two of my lamps were bent when they showed up here but I wouldn't blame them. It was unfortunate because we probably should have disassembled them first. They were floor lamps and the stem was very thin. But they are still functional. We arrived at Florida at 6am and they arrived at 8am with all of our stuff, and unpacked it. There was only two of them and they were terrific as well. It was perfect because we didn't have to sleep on the floor. They were terrific workers as well.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I was shopping around and 24/7 gave me a quote that I liked compared to the other moving companies in Miami. They really went out of their way to accommodate, especially with the questions that I had in terms of trying to figure out what the square footage was and how many things I could take with me for the move. They were able to lay out everything pretty nicely. Then they checked up on me as the date got closer and closer for the move. So overall, they did a phenomenal job.

The only thing that would have helped me out a little bit was a more in depth detail for the charging of the stairs. But that was more from my end because I was thinking I was gonna use the elevator on that day. They could also have a little bit more specificity for the breakdown of how much you're gonna get charged for each staircase. After the seventh step, that was when the charge went into effect. Also, they should be a little bit more vocal about the discounts that they offer for military vets because I didn't get that up until the very end and I had to say something about it. Mostly in our community, we don't go out of our way to ask if there are any type of discounts or anything military-friendly, but that would go a long way. Other than that, everything ran so smoothly. If somebody were to ask me, I would point them their way.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I'm not one to usually give out reviews, even if I had a wonderful experience. The reason for that is I expect good service any time I spend money on a service. I scheduled a move with 24/7 Logistic Services in February for a move in March. The rep I spoke to (Michael) couldn't have been more professional and nice. We went over all of my possessions that were going to be moved thoroughly I was quoted an amount that fit my budget, but like anyone with a brain, I needed to shop around. I spoke to four different moving companies and immediately knew I'd be going with 24/7.

My move from Terre Haute to Sarasota couldn't have gone smoother. The movers were super professional. Everything that was promised, they delivered. The move went so great the company that relocated me is now using them for any future employee relocations. I couldn't say anything nicer about this company. Thank you to Michael who scheduled the move, and everyone involved. This was the best moving experience I've gone through. Top notch guys!

Original review: April 6, 2020

We had an excellent experience with 24/7! Moving from a mountain home in Asheville, NC to another mountain home in Williamsburg, MA, navigating two difficult driveways was our initial concern. My sales rep., Jason did a great job making sure we had the right size truck to make a direct delivery without having to transfer our possessions at either end. When we ended up having a significant amount of items that did not fit the first load, the team at 24/7 worked to make sure we were taken care of with expert care and the remainder of the items were delivered at a great price within a few days.

The owner took personal interest in making sure the final stage of our move was handled properly and to our satisfaction as well. We cannot say enough about both moving crews! The first two, Dennis and Russell were so great that we wrote a newsletter about them that goes out to over 7,000 clients and friends! The second team led by John was every bit as diligent, hardworking and accommodating. Moving across the country during a pandemic was full of stress and uncertainty and it feels like a miracle that the 24/7 team got it done. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Original review: March 12, 2020

My wife requested a quote from 24/7 Logistic through the internet and getting it was simple. They were among the three or four companies that called us right away. And it was good timing that we were able to get that call from 24/7 Logistic. The girl on the other end was able to answer all of our questions right on the spot and she even gave us some discounts that we were eligible for, which helped. She was really good and thorough. My wife liked her so we went ahead with them.

The move was from South Florida to Nashville and we needed 500 square feet. They called us a couple of days before to let us know that someone from the crew was gonna call us and give us an exact window of when they were gonna arrive. And they did. Two guys came to load up and then they hired somebody locally to help them unload and do the heavy lifting.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Great move all around. Guys did a great job packing and delivery was outstandingly!! I would recommend this company!!! Delivery was on time. Five stars all the way around!!! Very satisfied!!! Would recommend this coming to others!!! Delivery driver was on time!!!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

We were so impressed with how 24/7 moved us from New Jersey a year and a half ago, that we used them again to move us from Orlando to Clermont, FL. We only gave them 3 days notice (unexpected delay in closing on our house!) to complete the move, store our things for 30 days and then deliver to Clermont! They did an awesome job! Communication is the key - if you are honest with them about the list of things to move, they will give you an accurate quote.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I spoke with a representative from this company. I told him I needed to move my things from Ca to Ok. We went over in detail room by room what specific items I had. He gave me a price of $7400. I had to put down a deposit of $1986. He said unless I forgot about a baby grand piano I wouldn’t be charged any more money. I hired them, put down my deposit and he assured me that he would be available 24/7 throughout my entire move no matter if it were a weekend or not.

Moving day came the movers came in. Barely looked at the list that me and the representative made of my items. He started making his own list. He advised me that because I had more items than what was on the list and that I had no packing materials (I packed everything I could myself) that he had to bill me an additional $3000. When I asked him which items I didn’t have on the list he couldn’t give me an answer. I also asked for his name and told him I would like to speak with his supervisor and he refused to tell me and refused me talking to him. After I calmed down I felt as if I had no other choice but to consent with the new price as I had to be out of my home in 3 days so that the new owners could move in.

He wrote out a new estimate with the extra $3000 on it. I signed the estimate and also wrote that I felt I was under duress. I did not change anything on the estimate. The mover who throughout this process was hostile towards me on different occasions, got upset with me and said he had to call customer service. He stepped outside, I assumed to make his phone call and after about 15 minutes they got in their trucks and left. They never came back in to explain anything to me. I still to this day cannot get ahold of anyone from that company. Throughout that day I tried to call the original guy I hired at least 5 times, I texted him and I also emailed him. No responses. I tried to call the 800 number for the company and could not get ahold of anyone.

Now that I am asking for my deposit back from my bank and the Better Business Bureau they have responded to each of them each with a different reason why they won’t give my deposit back. First it was because the claim I never signed the second estimate. I have witnesses that watched me sign it and the second is saying that I didn’t cancel in their allotted time frame to get my deposit back. I never canceled their service. They walked out on me. Please do not use this company. You will be upset once you do.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. I would not give any star at all for this moving company. In fact, if there is a negative star then they deserve it. The 1 star they got is for the way they wrapped my belongings (I meant this in a nice way.). They packed my belongings very nicely and that was it. I searched on BBB to make sure they are an accredited BBB company that they are not a brokerage company and they got nice reviews so I trusted the reviews and called them up. This started my nightmare with them.

First of all, the sale rep was very nice and knowledgeable, she said that they have their own trucks and she is quoting me with discounted and additional cubic feet. Oh boy, the whole situation changed when I am passing the point of cancelation. The truck showed up (not their own truck like the rep said) really late to pick up my belongings without calling or notifying me, I had to be the one who did all the calling to track the truck. The sales rep at this point pretty much left my phone calls unanswered or replied back with very vague responses.

The driver showed up and without looking for the original contract, he walked around my house and came out saying that the original estimate is not correct and he jacked up the price to more than $1200.00 quoting that the people at the office didn't know that they are doing and he is here with his 5 years experiences and if I don't agree with his new estimate he would take off and I would lose my deposit. At this point, I had to agree with the new contract. You see, they lured their clients into a position of no return. I would have to take it or lose my deposit. I called my sales rep at this point she would not do anything to help. So I signed the new contract knowing that I am being ripped off but had no point of return.

But the nightmare did not end there. It took them over 2 months from the day they picked up my belongings to deliver my stuff. That is 28 days late from the day they must deliver my belongings according to their contract. When the truck finally showed up for delivery, they damaged my belongings, missing items, and delivered the wrong box (that belong to the next stop). The driver gave my personal number to the person that missing that box without my consent or knowledge and pretty much left the matter for us to deal with. That was when I found out that the customer had when through the same nightmare I went through with this moving company.

I filed a complaint with the BBB but the BBB did not do much, they just let the company and me using my words against their words fighting kind of thing. I could write more but afraid people would not want to read the whole thing so I will stop here. As of today, the company is still holding the contract that the driver wrote as a tool to defend their wrong business practices as if it is my fault that I signed for that contract. They are mocking at all their clients for trusting them so easily.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I have in the past used transport services and have had nightmarish experiences ranging from hidden costs to negligent behaviors with my goods. So obviously when I had to resort to a transport company for my move from Miami, Florida to Columbus, Ohio I was extremely cautious. The entire experience was flawless with 24/7 logistics. Courteous over the phone, detailed with explanations and breakdown of pricing and walking me through the process. JB and Pablo were incredibly accommodating at the time of pickup and packed my belongings with great care and made sure that they would not be damaged in any way. Delivery was exactly when discussed and the communication in between couldn't have been better. I will not use another company for any moving needs. Would rate higher but 5 stars is all that was available.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information