Call toll free
4.30/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your local and long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

10 24/7 Logistic Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I was moving for work from Baltimore to Lancaster, Pennsylvania and 24/7 Logistic Services was the first one that got back to me. The initial quote was fine. It was over the phone. I had the list of how many boxes and things with some contingencies. The quoting process was a little frustrating because they expected me to have the exact measurements and boxes and ultimately, the quote was underpriced, but I needed movers and with a short turnaround. Overall though, I don’t have anything to complain about the experience. The rep was accommodating and he was nice enough. Also, the crew was great.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services did a good job. I like them. We had several moving companies that we were looking at and 24/7 offered us a better deal than anybody who matched the deal. Also, I wanted to go with a company and not a broker. I read the reviews and they seemed favorable so I decided to go with them. In getting a quote from them, we had to go through an inventory list and see how much room it was gonna take. They gave us a discount on some of it. When we looked at it and compared it with other moving companies, it was comparable with the inventory list. The price was so much per cubic foot.

The guy that had originated the prices and set up the timeframe was always available to us and their reps were on time. When the crew came, they were accurate about making sure they got everything logged in. They were also very careful. They weren't swinging our properties around so we didn't have anything that was damaged. Going with 24/7 Logistic Services wasn't a bad move. We'll recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

A friend did some research on different moving companies and saw 24/7 Logistic Services. After talking to them a little bit and seeing what they had to offer, I went with them. Everybody there was great. They were helpful, timely with getting back to me and accurate with answering my questions. They were really great to work with. I had good movers too, both the crew that picked up and did the delivery. I would recommend them for sure.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services has cheaper rates at $4 per cubic foot, which beat everybody else. Their reps had me walk around and name out all the things I wanted to be moved. The quote was at 850 cubic feet and when the guy showed up to move everything, it was right near what their software had calculated. So, they were good on that. I also got a hold of the customer service representatives easily and they answered any questions I had. The 2 movers who picked my stuff up were good too. They worked hard and were good with the furniture. They were gentle and careful not to damage things. However, the 2 guys who delivered my stuff off weren’t as good. They weren’t as careful as they probably should have been. 24/7 Logistic has to contract with drivers so I can understand that some crews are gonna be better than others. It’s just the way it is. Still, the delivery time was good. 24/7 Logistic is good overall and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I was having a random internet search for moving companies. We called and talked to the people and the folks from 24/7 Logistic Services that we spoke to over the phone were professional and informative. Their pricing was good and they worked with us on getting everything together quickly. We had a tight turnaround so they gave us a quick quote, which was much lower than what it ended up being at the end of the day because we had more stuff to move than what they originally anticipated. We got it scheduled and it took two or three days longer than what they had originally quoted to get out to us. So, we weren’t really happy with that.

When the movers weren’t here on the day that they said, I called and I was informed that it was gonna be a couple more days. And then when that second day came around, I called and they said, “We’ll be there tomorrow.” It would have been better to call the customer instead of me having to call. Luckily, we weren’t on a time crunch to get the stuff here. We were just on a time crunch to get it out of Orlando. Other than that, everything else was great. The movers came and picked up on time and they were very good and professional. I’d recommend 24/7 Logistic Services. They’re good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I'm really happy that I chose 24/7 Logistic Services. At first, I was really nervous about who to get. I went online and I checked the reviews quite a bit. I talked to and almost decided on another company, but then, I talked to Charlie who makes all the reservations at 24/7 Logistic Services and he made me feel really comfortable. I had gone online to the consumer ad and it told me what I was supposed to get from the person. 24/7 Logistic was spot on with everything that needed to be done and I prayed over it too. I felt very comfortable that I had made a good decision.

24/7's cost was very reasonable. Some were lower priced, but that made me nervous because on the reviews, a lot of people said that once they got to where they wanted to be, there were hidden fees. Right away, I knew that there were gonna be no hidden fees with 24/7 Logistic when I saw what the contract was. The customer service was awesome and I like the way they did their inventory with each piece of furniture.

When I had different changes in the number of boxes or what I could take in furniture, I'd call Charlie. If he didn't answer, he'd get back to me right away. I was always satisfied with the answers. The people packed my furniture and then moved it to Colorado. I only had a few things that were broken in the boxes, which was probably because I did the packing. It was just a bit of glassware but all the furniture was moved well. They also set it up for me. It was a good experience and I'd definitely recommend 24/7 Logistic Services.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I used 24/7 Logistic after speaking with their cordial reps over the phone and seeing that their price was within my budget. They were very professional and they did a lot of good follow-up with me and helped me move. They also followed up afterwards and made sure everything was okay. I appreciated that. I was also very pleased with the moving crew. They were very good and there were lots of good communication. They went over the thing and they saw that we had more than what was estimated and let us know of that ahead of time. So, the actual cost ended up being more than what I expected. That was disappointing because I thought I had planned it pretty well. But the move went smoothly and all in all, it was a good experience. So, it was worth it, and I'll recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I was moving cross-country and I decided to go with 24/7 Logistic Services based on the price. They contacted me and we went through an inventory then they sent me a quote. They also explained the process to me. However, I would tell others to be cautious of them adding on things to the quote and the quote not being the final cost. As for the actual move, the crew was very helpful. They were concerned about doing a good job and my interactions with them were quick and positive. I had several items that were broken and we haven't resolved the issue yet but the customer service team has been helpful.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services is a really good moving company. Moving is so stressful but they really did a great job. They took care of all of our furniture beautifully. They were attentive to the needs of the mover and were really good to work with. I would highly recommend them to anybody. I had gotten quotes from several companies and this company's wasn’t the cheapest. It wasn’t the most expensive either. The real deciding factor was their salesperson, Charles. He was very attentive. He followed up almost daily to see if I had any questions. I was worried about having to getting to move my in-laws. They were living in a house on the water and they couldn’t take care of it anymore. So they had to move from Virginia down to Georgia where we are. But you hear all these bad stories about people hijacking your stuff and holding it for ransom. So we had been trying be very positive and I felt very comfortable working with Charles.

He called me up one day and said he had good news. My price had gone down significantly, about $800. There was a certain task that they weren’t gonna have because of the time of the year that I was moving. Apparently, it’s more expensive to move some times than not. It was all a reduction. There were also things that I wouldn’t have known and he offered them. That was helpful to us.

The moving crew was amazing as well. They were three guys and I knew we had more to move than they were capable of moving that day just because the house is so big. So at first, the guy came through, looked at everything and told me there was a lot of stuff. I told him that they were only supposed to take the things that were on the list and the number of boxes on the list. I was expecting they'd do something that they weren’t supposed to do. But we talked a little bit and once we understood each other, everything was great. The crew was also very kind with my in-laws. They're older and they would ask questions about things, and the crew would take the time to explain things. They were also flexible on the delivery date. The stuff was gonna be delivered late in the evening but we knew that my in-laws really couldn’t handle that. They told us not to worry, to go to sleep and that they would do it the next morning. They were really good that way.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services talked a good game and then failed to deliver. I had gone online and looked for apartments, and they recommended moving services. I interviewed about nine moving companies in the course of four days. 24/7 Logistic Services seemed to be the best one. The representative promised that it would only be this much over and over again. I asked him specifically and point-blank when my stuff would be delivered and he said next day. Not knowing how moving services work, I thought they would pick it up and then deliver it the next day. That was awesome. We were only going 500 miles.

As it turned out, they delivered my stuff 21 days later. I ended up spending $6,000 in repurchasing extra random stuff that was on the moving truck. I needed clothes and pans. We needed somewhere to sleep. It was so bad and everyday, I would call and ask where my truck was. And this is exactly what they said to me, “We meant next day after we scheduled a truck going to Missouri.” Apparently, they store your stuff until somebody is actually moving to St. Louis, Missouri. I asked many questions in the interviews but nobody told me that. The lady was nice but they basically said, "Too bad. You have to wait on it."

I had paid 24/7 Logistic Services over $5,000 to move my stuff and once it arrived, most of it was broken. All the stuff that they “packed” was broken. That includes my lamps and my bookshelves. There were also watermarks everywhere. I had to throw away my kids’ mattresses because they were all marked with water and grossness. 24/7 Logistic Services told me they were “storing” our stuff in a climate-controlled environment, which I didn’t even know that they did. In fact, I am in the process of filing a complaint now because not only is some of my stuff missing, but they even won’t take my phone calls now. It was a horrible experience. Don't do it, ever. Never ever.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that the customer may have experienced. It is never our intention for our customers to be less than satisfied with our services.

Delivery: The customer was asked what the date will be the first available date they will be ready for delivery. The customer stated 08/21/18. From that date we have up to 21 business days to attempt the delivery of the shipment. We will not guarantee a date for delivery unless a dedicated truck was requested and paid for. We must take into consideration road conditions, weather, and mechanical issues that can affect truck routes.

Next Day Delivery: We apologize for any misunderstanding which may have occurred. However, the delivery window is explained in detail in the Original Estimate which is emailed to the customer for them to review before the move to allow plenty of time for the customers to review and ask any questions they may have. The delivery window dates are also written on the top of the Bill of Lading which is the legal and binding contract that governs this move. The window for delivery is also detailed on the back of the bill of lading in the terms and conditions. There is no possible way that the movers could travel to the customer’s residence in GA from south east FL, pick up the shipment, then drive to the destination and deliver within 24 hours. This would mean that the movers would violate the DOT mandated Hours Of Service (HOS) regulations and we cannot break the law for anyone. Our sales representatives are well aware of the HOS requirements and limitations pertaining to hours worked.

Consolidation/Tractor Trailer Routes: Movers must consolidate shipments in order to keep the price of shipping household goods at a reasonable level. Routes are coordinated scheduling pickups and deliveries along the way. Although we work very hard to meet our customer’s requested pick-up and delivery dates, sometimes it is not always an option for a variety of reasons which makes the logistics of the moving industry complicated and unpredictable.

Missing / Damaged Items: We have contacted CSI our claims service provider to initiate a claim file for the customer and allow them to file a proper claim as required by law. The customer was sent login information in order to file a claim online. The claim login information sent to the customer allows filing a claim for loss, damage, delay, overcharge, and complaint. All the above can and must be compensated through the claims process as required by federal regulations. Since this move was an interstate move it is governed by federal regulations which allows up to 120 days for the processing of the claim. We regret the customer is not satisfied with the services they have received and will offer compensation based on our legal liability through the claims process.

We regret that the customer felt the need to file a complaint. We trust that the above explanations enable them to better understand our position on these matters.

24/7 Logistic Services expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Focused on long-distance moves, this moving company handles military moves, moves for seniors, commercial moving, storage moving and private moving. They have packing services along with storage services to make your next move as smooth as possible.

• Military moving: Military moves can be extra stressful. 24/7 Logistic Services provides families going through a military move with a detailed plan and strategy to ensure an efficient and fairly priced moving experience.

• Moves for seniors: 24/7 Logistic Services will tailor their moving experiences to your situation, including moving seniors into a care facility or just moving items from one room to another for redecorating.

• Door-to-door relocation: Get out of your old place and into your new one faster with door-to-door relocation moving services. This means your belongings won’t sit in storage or at another facility. They’ll be delivered straight to your door.

• Track your shipment: Finding out where your belongings are is simple with 24/7 Logistic Services’ online tracking option.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs