4.1/5 (60 ratings)

About 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

Pros

• Doesn't use third-party shippers
    • Senior discounts
    • GPS tracking

Cons

• Only short-term storage options available
    • Additional cost for full value protection

Bottom Line

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but ...

Verified

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna b...

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
    • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
    • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
    • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
    • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
    • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: June 29, 2022

I talked to Charles and I really liked him. He sounded very knowledgeable. I had been talking to friends that had done long distance moves and every concern I had, he anticipated in the conversation. The price was also good. It jumped up tremendously because of the assessment but it still was very fair. A team of three people came on moving day. It took them a little longer because they said I have much more than what I said I had. I didn't have beds or a sofa but I had a lot of little stuff, 30 paintings up the wall, tons of heirlooms and porcelain and little things, and about 6,000 books. They ran out of small boxes and they had to wait for the boxes to come. They came back the next morning, which was no problem. They were extremely courteous and it was a painless process.

The delivery day was a problem. I should have been on top of them and maybe my expectations were too high but they didn't label well. I didn't mean that they will write down everything they put in but I needed a few things that are very dear to me and I was wondering how I was going to figure out what is what. I should have been there labeling everything. Also, the driver was by himself. The crew didn't show up and he couldn't find anybody. He found a guy who quit after a while and the driver had to do it all on his own. But he did it and it was amazing. Nothing got smashed. The guy was impeccable. He made the best out of it and he got it.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2022

Very Satisfied!! First contacted 24/7 for a quote in Jan. 2022. I was not ready to move at that time, but Chris ** promised to follow up close to moving date. He did right about the time I was going to move. I have already called close to 10 companies who were charging close to double of 24/7 fee. The staff picking up my boxes were super careful with the contents, even tape-reinforcing my boxes when necessary. They worked in a very fast and organized manner. I was moving from one state to another.

Once I reached my destination, I was called a few times with updates on delivery. Driver called me a few times when on its way giving me updates on arrival time so that I could have plan myself accordingly. I work from home, so that was important to me. Delivery of my goods went flawless. All my belongings reached in great shape. Nothing was broken or scratched. The gentleman doing the unloading put all my belongings where I indicated with no complaints. The company still followed up with calls to inquire of my satisfaction with the service. I will used them again. Thanks 24/7. Letty P.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Letty for your feedback We really appreciate it!We are so happy to hear that you had a great move. We hope you enjoy your new Place. Thank you

Original review: March 24, 2022

24/7 Logistic Services was the cheapest company. It was a 789 square feet move and I had to do inventory with them. I had to be specific about what I was packing. Everything had to be in boxes. There should not be any loose items. I had to detail the number and size of the boxes. It was a little complicated because I had to measure. I had over 160 something big boxes.

The representative was very helpful, very detailed and he explained to me how everything was gonna be. I felt comfortable. It's kind of hard to pack up your stuff and send it away and not know if it's gonna get there. The two movers were very nice. They did come a little late, but they got there and they were out by 10 o'clock at night. We had a snowstorm the day before. So, they were a little behind. They were very thorough. When they came in, I specified what was going and what was not going because they were trying to divide everything. We went through each room, and they remembered everything specified. They packed up everything and taped up and bubble-wrapped stuff. They kept me posted on everything while I was trying to get everything organized. They would come to me and ask me a few things, and then they would go about their business. I was satisfied and I will recommend 24/7 to other people.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you so much Nidia, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience. We hope you enjoy your new place. Take care!

Original review: March 19, 2022

24/7 seemed to have the better reviews so I went with them. I was moving from one state to another. My salesperson was David and he was excellent. He went over everything on the contract and he gave me his number at work. He told me to call him for any questions. I had to call him several times and he answered all my questions perfectly. I had no problems ever reaching him.

The only thing was it was very hard for the guy that I did the interaction with paying and I to communicate with each other. I'm not hard to communicate with. I have a very Southern accent but I retired from a College majoring in English Writing and my communication skills are up to par. I wasn't understanding the guy as his English was very broken. He either didn't know what he was doing or he was trying to rip me off. He gave me my price when they were leaving with my items and it was about $1,500 more and I said no. We had to sit and dicker back and forth on this thing. It dropped from his 2,700 down to 1,300. Things got straightened out and it was fine.

Two guys did the work and they packed everything perfectly, even better than I probably would have packed it. They had my stuff here on the day I asked for it, which was three days later. The pickup time was perfect. The time they said they were going to be there, they were there. On the whole, I would recommend 24/7 Logistics. I was so pleased with them. Being a stab in the dark, they did excellently and I was very comfortable with them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Vicki, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had an overall good experience. We apologize for any miscommunication, we were happy to make sure everything worked out well in the end. Enjoy your new place. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I would highly recommend 24/7 Logistic for your move. (I used consumeraffairs.com for a recommendation and was pleased to find an informative newsy website). I submitted a couple of inquiries online but 24/7 was the most helpful by far. Chris D was my first contact and he not only spent a long time explaining the process from A to Z, he also gave the addresses of competitors, the company DOT info and many other resources. He stayed in contact throughout the entire pre-move process. Elizabeth was my next contact and was my life-line in the actual physical move process. This lady really knows her stuff.

The move itself was almost seamless. The movers themselves were gentlemen, EXTREMELY professional and quick and treated my mom’s possessions with total respect on both ends. The only flaw in this experience, was the timing. The pick-up turned out to be MUCH later than expected which threw off the next day delivery time but the load was delivered safely the next day as promised. Most importantly, my mom was happy! The total cost of the move was on budget - no hidden fees! no add-ons! Bravo 24/7 Logistic!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Susan, we really appreciate your feedback. We are very happy to have been helpful for your Mom's relocation. From the whole team here at 24/7 Logistic services we sincerely thank you for your business.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

24/7 Logistic service moved our household goods from our townhouse in Orlando to Tampa. They loaded quickly and delivered on time and with no damages. Everything went quite well and The whole crew were very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend 24/7 Logistics Service for moving your goods in state or out.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Jon, we value your feedback. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. We wish you well in your new place.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

24/7 Logistics. What a special group of people. Caring and patience. So great working from Management to employees. A team that care mainly on making everyone’s move very easy and not any hassles. To me they were like family. They care that your belongings are wrapped very well and for me all of my items arrived in great condition. I would recommend anyone searching for a moving company to please give 24 7 Logistics your first move. My family enjoyed working with the most cooperative personnel. And to us they have become like family. The timing of our move went so well and packing and unpacking went so well. What a Blessing we had working with the Logistics Company. Thanks everyone.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Carolyn, you were such a pleasure to work for. We really do thank you for your business. We are elated that the move went well. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. We hope you enjoy your new place.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2022

Honestly, I have no real issue with this move. If you have realistic expectations about shipping times (5-21 business days for a West Coast move) and have an understanding of the long haul shipping and receiving business, then 24/7 Logistic Services provides an excellent service. Our stuff was packed with time and care and arrived in pretty much the same shape. This company has knowledgeable and friendly employees, and that made me feel comfortable and confident that our stuff was in good hands while in transit. Thanks for a good experience!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Sarah, we are grateful for your business. We are happy you had a great experience with your move. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

The people at 24/7 were life savers! Our move was delayed a couple times, but they took it in stride and adjusted for us. My husband and I made some serious miscalculations, including how long it would take to finish packing. The morning they arrived, I hoped they would be late, but no, they were right on time. The guys loading the truck were careful with my things and very patient when we got in their way to finish

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Tim, we hope you enjoy your new place.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

Our crew were totally awesome! They arrived right on time, moved really quickly, even helping us complete taping some boxes and wrapping more fragile items. They saved us money with our UPack storage for a long distance move by superintend to fit our 2 bedroom apartment. We're really happy with the condition that their packing left our goods in.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Ntanda, we are elated to hear all went well with the move. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information