Get a Quote

2. Movers

3.9/5 (43 ratings)

About 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

Pros

• Doesn't use third-party shippers
    • Senior discounts
    • GPS tracking

Cons

• Only short-term storage options available
    • Additional cost for full value protection

Bottom Line

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but ...

Verified

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna b...

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
    • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
    • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
    • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
    • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
    • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: May 8, 2021

The rep I spoke with was very respectful and addressed all my needs and concerns. I asked a lot of questions and my wife had more questions and he was very patient. He walked us through everything. Then, the crew who helped us move was phenomenal. They were about an hour late and my wife and I were a little bit nervous but they showed up and when they arrived, they did not stop working. We opted for a full professional pack and they disassembled furniture and went through the drawers and the cabinets. They were very meticulous and they did a great job. My wife was so happy once they had everything loaded.

They gave us a window for the delivery and they said that it usually falls in the middle but it ended up falling on the last day. There were some things that backed up. But we weren't really upset because our stuff came and everything was intact. All the furniture was where it was supposed to be and there was no loss or damage. Also, the guys that did the unloading reassembled everything and took care of all the boxes. I'm happy that we ended up choosing 24/7 Logistic Services to be our movers.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2021

We were on ConsumerAffairs requesting a free quote for the move and 24/7 Logistic Services gave us a call. We called up all the places and everybody wanted almost twice as much to move us. Thank God we found 24/7. They picked up when they told me they were going to, gave us a two-hour window and came within that window. We told them we needed delivery within two weeks and they said, "No problem. We can put you up there in seven or eight days."

We were moving from Florida to Chicago and 3 days prior to being picked up going to Chicago, my wife's job requested her to be in Massachusetts instead of Chicago. It was a fiasco but 24/7 worked with us. They packed us all up and it was a full pack. Everything was wrapped. It took a lot of effort because we had a two-story house and the guys were hopping up and down the stairs. What I liked about their service is that they shrunk wrap all the blankets to the furniture so if it jostled, it didn't move. They said it's part of the ConsumerAffairs package that they have where they shrink wrap all the blankets. Our dining table was a half-inch piece of glass. It's seven feet long by four and a half feet wide. It has beveled edges. It was a custom-made table that we got as a wedding present. They bubble-wrapped it and made a makeshift box. When they put it inside the truck, they strapped it to the wall so nothing else would be around it.

My wife is a nervous Nellie so she gets worried about everything. She was calling customer service every day and they were polite with her. They said, "We're extremely busy. We're in the moving season right now. If we don't get back to you right away, we promise we'll call you back." Sure enough, they did. Within an hour or two after she called, she got a phone call from customer service to calm her down. Everybody spoke English and the foreman spoke perfect English. His name was Arthur and he was fantastic. He had a co-worker whose name was John and he did great too.

We had to put our stuff into a small two-bedroom apartment in the meantime until we find what we're looking for and if my wife's going to stay in that area or if we're going to move. They offered me 30 days of storage for free with no re-delivery or reloading fees. It's part of the price. I would recommend 24/7 to anybody. They did a phenomenal job. Nothing got broken, not even a picture frame or a small vase, which I'm amazed by. That was the most important thing of all.

I told them I might need them to move us to Chicago from here and they told me, "This is a little bit out of our range but since we moved you already and we know your furniture, if you need to move within the next month or so anywhere, just give us a call and we'd be more than happy to help you out." They told me they don't pick up in Rhode Island and Massachusetts because their office is in Glen Burnie, Maryland. It's quite a drive to go from Maryland up to Massachusetts and Rhode Island but they said because we used them and we're very happy with them, then they'd be more than happy to come get us. That was an incredible offer. That way, I don't have to go looking for another moving company. They already know my inventory and what's going on.

Original review: April 16, 2021

We were able to get a hold of someone for an electronic quote, and then, from that quote, we ended up having a contact. I was able to call him whenever and he would answer my questions which was really, really helpful. The moving crew was fast. They were in and out in three hours from when they got to the house. There was miscommunication on our part and on whoever our representative was where we went two weeks without our stuff. We thought that the window began when they picked up our stuff and moved it. But it began when we said, "This is our first delivery date." So, it just kind of got all mixed up. But other than that, it was good.

A lady named Elizabeth helped us out. We were able to call her whenever and she would immediately return our phone calls. She was really pleasant. It was just one of those situations where we were frustrated 'cause we didn't have our stuff. But we knew that there was nothing that anyone could do. Overall, it was a really positive customer service experience.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

It was a good move. It took extra long because I had a small shipment and that was what was explained to me, which was fine because it still got here. The reps were really nice. I had two different girls that were working with me, Liz and then the other girl, who was really sweet too. She was nice and was willing to help me and let me know. I called her a couple of times to be like, "My stuff's not gone, is it?" I heard such scary things like you go to move your stuff and then poof, your stuff's gone. She did a really good job of really easing my anxiety about that. So that was really nice of her to do. However, a weird thing happened. The guy that showed up to put my stuff away said, "Can I have your number?" I was like, "Oh, no." Other than that, all good. Nothing was broken, damaged, got wet or dusty or icky. Everything came perfectly intact.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

The 24/7 people were great. I couldn't be more impressed after being screwed by one other company. They took a deposit and didn't do anything. They didn't even show up or stay in touch. No communication whatsoever. It was a middleman and they lied to me about all the details. As opposed to a lot of shuffling around, 24/7 gave straight answers. They said, “Yes, we can do this,” and then went ahead and did it. They also gave me answers to other issues that I didn't even expect. They really cared about what they're doing.

I submitted a review to a request from the website after speaking with one of the representatives, the one that handled the whole operation for me. I used the names of the guys that moved me, where they moved me from, what they did, what their procedures were, and complimented them up and down. I even said I gave them a good tip.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I have had nothing but a GREAT EXPERIENCE with 24/7 Logistic Services. They made my move easy and painless. Their prices were very competitive and they even called a day ahead to confirm. I really appreciate their flexibility. They were very careful and asked questions. They worked quick, but didn't rush. I have used them twice now and I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Without query one of the best moving experiences I've ever had. I tend to be attractive suspicious about hiring competent movers, but these guys made it INCREDIBLE EASY. Not only did they show up on time, they actually came a little early and worked very fast. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

24/7 Logistic was marvelous! They arrived on-time, efficient and friendly and made moving an EASY INSTEAD OF STRESSFUL. The guys who moved us were really friendly and polite and I am so appreciative of their help. Also, the price is very affordable. Communication was fast and flexible. We will definitely hire them again for our next move. Thank you!

Original review: July 13, 2021

Pickup occurred between 2pm and 6pm on 6/28/21. Packers were very professional and properly wrapped/protected furniture, mirrors, TV’s, and pictures. Delivery was made between 9am and 11am on 7/11/21. Delivery men were also very professional and courteous. Furniture was re-assembled. Nothing was broken in the move except one lamp shade packed by me. My wife was very nervous about working with a company unknown us, but everything worked out great. I would use 24/7 Logistics if I ever have to move again, but I hope this was my last move.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you George, it was a pleasure helping you with the move. anything you need in the future please let us know. Enjoy your new place and we wish you the best. Take care George.

Original review: July 2, 2021

I based my decision to choose the above company on the use of your name which I trusted! Doubling the price after I added some items, charging me twice, still waiting for my refund, the cubic feet, and the material they charged me they should have send a bigger truck! After I secured the day of closing of my new house I called them to arrange for the delivery of my property. IF THEY ANSWER, that is “your name is on the roster“ no day of the delivery. Finally, Charles answer the phone “I am sending the file down“… After this Charles and the file disappeared…We stay in a hotel, spending thousand of dollars not knowing if my property is lost…

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information