Call toll free
3.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Senior discounts
  • GPS tracking

CONS

• Only short-term storage options available
  • Additional cost for full value protection

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

03/09/2019

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

03/07/2019

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive…We decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Local and long distance moving: Whether you are moving across town or across the U.S., 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
  • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
  • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
  • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
  • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
  • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

35 24/7 Logistic Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

We went from Baltimore to Georgia and used 24/7 Logistics. The representative was pretty good. But he estimated low as far as what I had. I tried to tell them as much as I could as to what furniture we had from the entertainment center tables to the grandfather clock to the living room table. My wife also has a sewing table that we told them about. We tried to go through room to room. But doing the estimate was kinda hard over the phone as opposed to just possibly sending a representative out and looking at the house to estimate because we had to do it in two days. That was a frustration.

The workers couldn't bring a truck big enough to pack us out. They had to do it in two days. They consolidated everything at the house in Baltimore, put them in an 18-wheeler and brought them down. The quote changed because the initial estimate was low. It was about 8,500 but it turned out to be 12, so it went up 4,000. That was a bit of a difference. But I wasn't really upset about the fact that the price was higher. I originally was thinking it was gonna be higher than that so I wasn't really too surprised. But the initial lowball quote was a shock.

24/7 had some good and very hard workers. They just needed to fine-tune some things like packing a little bit more and putting more padding in the boxes because some boxes didn't have any padding at all or anything wrapped. There were minor things that broke. I had to make claims on them. They also need to mark boxes with what room it came out off. We labeled our rooms in the house that we were moving from. The workers didn't mark any of the boxes like that for Christmas. We had no idea what was in any of the boxes. The stuff that should be up in the master bedroom is down in the basement and vice versa. I'm still looking for cables for my computer and everything else. Other than that, the workers did rather well. They were very good at getting things on the truck, getting them down here, getting them off the truck, and getting them in the house. There were just a few minor glitches.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My boyfriend got offered a job and we relocated from San Diego California to Stamford, Connecticut. A lot of moving companies didn't get back to me, which I thought was interesting because I was moving at a time of the year when I wouldn't assume a lot of people were moving. The sales person from 24/7 that I dealt with, Charles, was really nice. He explained the process very thoroughly, and they had a much better rate than the other companies I was looking at. We went through room by room and he asked me for measurements on items. The move came up quickly and there wasn't a whole lot of time to prepare, so I was estimating a lot of things. When I'd have updates, we talked to Charles and he would get back to me with the updated non-binding quote. They were pretty much upfront on what the cost was gonna be for the cubic feet.

When the actual movers who were packing me up in San Diego came, they showed me the truck and how everything's measured out. There were things that I didn't bother breaking down like my kitchen table, and they were really helpful in saying, "If we break that down, we can save some more cubit footage". Once my stuff was in transit and I was trying to get an update on where it was, I called 24/7 on a Sunday morning at 7:30 AM expecting to get a voicemail. I actually got a live person, and she was super helpful in terms of getting back to me and having the delivery guys contact me so we could coordinate the delivery schedule.

I felt really bad for the delivery guys during the moving day 'cause it was really cold here. I'm in a high rise and street parking was a little bit difficult, and they were coming in an actual semi-tractor trailer truck. But once we got everything figured out, I offered to stay down in the garage and help, but they said, "Nope, just go upstairs, do your thing and we'll bring all your stuff up." They were extremely professional and the move was done quickly, so that was impressive. They were on their way within an hour, so it was a lot more painless than I thought it was gonna be.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

When I was doing research, 24/7 Logistic Services had the best reviews. There were people that said that they worked well with 24/7 and that they responded to their needs, and was also quick to respond to their calls. It didn’t necessarily say that they were cheaper, but I didn’t really care as much about that as the experience of moving because I was moving across the country. So, I just wanted to make sure my stuff was gonna be okay, and that they weren’t gonna try and charge me more than they told me they were gonna charge me. The move was about 1,700 miles and the rep who helped me throughout everything was David. He responded a couple of days later. It was during the holidays, so I didn’t think that that was a bad thing.

David called and asked what kind of stuff I had and the normal moving company thing. He was very friendly. He also gave me his email and personal phone number. He said that if I had any questions, I can contact him at any point. 24/7 made it fast because I wanted to move in four days after I called them, and everything happened quickly. I couldn’t get a hold of them one time when the truck was actually there picking up my stuff. But the next day, I called again and could get in touch with them. They solved all the problems that I had, and any questions that I had were answered promptly.

Both moving crews, picking up the stuff and delivering it, were friendly. They called their manager a couple of times to ask a couple of questions that I had, and they only spoke Russian to him on the phone, which was fine. But I was standing next to them, and I couldn’t understand what they were saying. I was a bit disappointed just because I wanted to understand what the manager was saying. I asked to talk to the manager, but the guy said that he would just talk to the manager for me. The crew that came to deliver the stuff also just spoke Russian to each other. But they spoke English to me which was also fine. It was a bit off-putting, but they were very nice. They’re a good moving company and good moving crews.

For a move like this, as long as it’s not local, they send three people for three hours. But there were only two people to pack the stuff and only two people to deliver it, and I was a bit concerned about that. But it wasn’t a problem and it didn’t take very much time at all. And then, when they delivered the stuff, they couldn’t get my sectional into the apartment, which wasn’t their fault. They wrapped the couch in their blankets, and usually, they have to charge for the blankets if they leave them. But since they couldn’t get the couch in, they didn’t charge me for the blankets, which was nice. I had to end up chopping off one of the arms of the couch just to actually get it inside. I had to hack at it with a hatchet. They wanted to keep the couch safe. So, they said that they couldn’t do it and they left couch in the garage.

I appreciate the promptness and the ease of access that I had with 24/7. They ended up charging me more, but that was because I had more stuff than they originally thought it was gonna be. They estimated 400 cubic feet, and it was 600. So, that was what the cost was. I heard other reviews that companies would hold people’s stuff until they got twice as much money as they originally estimated, and I was worried about that. But none of that happened, and David was always available. It was an easy process.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

24/7 Logistic Services showed up when I needed them to, and they were fair in their price. Prior to them, I had a bad experience with another company who didn't have a forklift when they got here, took a $6,000 move and told me it was gonna be $14,000, and who lowballed me, figuring once they were here, they would get the job.

My particular packing list was pretty accurate, so when I called 24/7 amongst others, I was very specific as far as the exact number of boxes, the weights. I said I had pictures. Obviously, their estimate was higher than the other company, but I thought it was more realistic. It was $8,000 and I asked them how accurate they were and if they were gonna come and say they misjudged or it was so hard to do over the phone and they needed a visual. The rep said that was exactly in all the measurements I gave them and they could be pretty close. So, I thought it was fair. I told them if they show up and gonna turn around and tell me it was more, I would ask them to leave. The rep said no. They showed me the chart and said this was the line that my cubic feet should go up to, and they were gonna pack the things the best they could, and that I could come out and look at the packing. He said they were good packers and they were gonna maximize.

They also said I have to make the decision what was really worth taking and not taking and they would get me where I need to be. They were very accommodating in that respect. So, we packed the things up, and in the end, the rep said the last few items were bulky and I would lose a little space when packing things like that. He said that at that point, it was gonna be maybe close to the estimate or maybe up to $500 more. And then I thought that was close enough. I said we pack it up completely and see where we were. Then he showed me we were over the line and said he would charge $500 for that extra square footage. And I agreed to it.

I thought they were fair. Except when they came to drop it off, the delivery guy tried to scam me out of some money. They had an old picture on Google Maps of my property and the delivery guy said he couldn’t make the delivery on my driveway. I said I just spent $30,000 widening the driveway. I built a turnaround, and I put all new gravel down so the tractor trailer could make the delivery.

I told him I have a picture of a huge tractor-trailer delivering something on my property. I told the delivery guy from 24/7 that he doesn’t know how to drive his tractor-trailer and I was not going to be responsible for paying extra money. I said if he needed help, I could call my contractor, who happens to be a licensed truck driver, and he could help him in backing up. I called my builder to help them. And they were able to make the delivery. But they were clearly wanting to charge me $150 carry charge. Moving companies tend to be like gangsters. But I would recommend 24/7.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Susan and we apologize for some inconvenience that you have experienced with us. To scam you was not our intention, it is just sometimes one driver is more experienced than the other and some who have less experience they just are not comfortable in driving in narrow spaces since he is the one who is responsible for a very expensive vehicle and what surrounds it. But we will try our best to improve and avoid this kind of situations. Thank you for choosing and recommending us.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services is a really good moving company. Moving is so stressful but they really did a great job. They took care of all of our furniture beautifully. They were attentive to the needs of the mover and were really good to work with. I would highly recommend them to anybody. I had gotten quotes from several companies and this company's wasn’t the cheapest. It wasn’t the most expensive either. The real deciding factor was their salesperson, Charles. He was very attentive. He followed up almost daily to see if I had any questions. I was worried about having to getting to move my in-laws. They were living in a house on the water and they couldn’t take care of it anymore. So they had to move from Virginia down to Georgia where we are. But you hear all these bad stories about people hijacking your stuff and holding it for ransom. So we had been trying be very positive and I felt very comfortable working with Charles.

He called me up one day and said he had good news. My price had gone down significantly, about $800. There was a certain task that they weren’t gonna have because of the time of the year that I was moving. Apparently, it’s more expensive to move some times than not. It was all a reduction. There were also things that I wouldn’t have known and he offered them. That was helpful to us.

The moving crew was amazing as well. They were three guys and I knew we had more to move than they were capable of moving that day just because the house is so big. So at first, the guy came through, looked at everything and told me there was a lot of stuff. I told him that they were only supposed to take the things that were on the list and the number of boxes on the list. I was expecting they'd do something that they weren’t supposed to do. But we talked a little bit and once we understood each other, everything was great. The crew was also very kind with my in-laws. They're older and they would ask questions about things, and the crew would take the time to explain things. They were also flexible on the delivery date. The stuff was gonna be delivered late in the evening but we knew that my in-laws really couldn’t handle that. They told us not to worry, to go to sleep and that they would do it the next morning. They were really good that way.

24/7 Logistic Services response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Both the planners and movers at 24/7 Logistic demonstrated a professionalism that exceeded my expectations. I am deeply grateful for the care with which the movers helped create a smooth experience for what could have easily become a stressful move halfway across the country.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I did exhaustive research for our interstate move and felt that 24/7 had the best combination of reviews, price and offers. Turns out it was all just a sales pitch. I expressed to their agent that timeline was my top priority for a move and he assured me that they could complete my move in 2-3 days. He even faked sympathy for how hard it would be to be without our toddler's things for an extended period of time. He told me that they could pick us up on Thursday or Friday of the week we wanted to move and have our things delivered by Sunday or Monday.

So moving week comes around and on Monday they tell me they are still on track. On Thursday, we get a call asking if we could push our move date to Saturday, and we say no because we had already given notice, and they say okay. On Friday, they tell us we have no choice and they will come Saturday, and when I express how outrageous that is, their extremely rude rep. tells me they can just drop us instead.

So what choice do I have on our scheduled moving day? I can't move my flight with the toddler. Who else can I hire last minute? Where are we going to sleep? So we begrudgingly accept Saturday hoping they could be still there by Monday or Tuesday as agreed upon originally. Adding insult to injury, they charge us $1,000 more than quoted when they arrive to pack us up -- which had they been on time, I wouldn't have even minded because I just wanted our things delivered quickly.

It took them 7 days to deliver our stuff. By my estimate, we paid extra to stay in our apartment another night, paid almost $800 at IKEA so we could have plates and somewhere to sit, then paid the ridiculous upcharge, and then paid more to replace the items (lamp, cabinet, play set) that they delivered damaged. Make no mistake, this company will lure you in with a good pitch but then leave you with your back against the wall. Stay away from these nightmare movers.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Except for the guys showing up on both ends there was no visual contact for my move. They gave me an estimate over the phone. I was told the date they would pick up my thing with a second day in case they didn’t finish the first day. Less than a week before the move was to occur they told me it would not happen till the overflow day. They gave me a 4 hour window in which the movers would show up. When they came they said it would cost $3500 more than the original estimate. They had me over a barrel. I couldn’t get another company at that last minute. They told me I’d have to pay check or cash for the first half. After arguing they allowed me to pay by credit. They told me I’d have to pay cash or check when they got my stuff to me the next week. It took them 7 hours but my stuff was on the truck. They then tried to tell me that the 2 day delivery was also just the start of when it might be delivered. It could take up to a week.

They also gave me the 2nd day with a four hour window. They came at 4 in the afternoon and took 6 hours. There was a second drop off at my daughter's which included a piano. They insisted on doing it that night with only 2 men. I told them they couldn’t do it. They ended up leaving the piano in her garage and she had to hire someone to move it into the house. Also when they got to my new home they charged me $150 because I had too many stairs. The move cost me close to $14,000 all on their terms.

I also found out that they had unloaded my stuff off the truck in between and boxes were a mess. Some were damaged. Others were rotted out the bottom. I was lucky only a couple of things came damaged. They did lose a gas grill. I don’t know what they will pay me for it but am not hopefully. Consumer Affairs rated them in the top ten of moving companies. Do your homework. I later went and read rating on Yelp. Wish I had done so before I made the mistake and hired them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Our apologies to our customer for any inconvenience that they may have experienced. We do work very hard to provide every customer with nothing less than excellent service from all of our staff.

We would like to address each of the customer’s concerns below.

Visual Estimate: Whether an estimate is created based on a walk through visual survey or it is done over the phone, neither one will be accurate if the order for the move changes the day of the move (i.e. additional items added to be moved or additional services requested).

Pickup Window: We require that customers are available for a two day window for the arrival of the truck as its time of arrival is dependant on many elements such as road, weather and mechanical conditions which are beyond our control

Increase In Price: The customer supplied us a list consisting of 303 pieces for us to transport which was estimated to occupy approximately 2,786 cubic feet of volume in the truck. However, upon arrival to the origin the customer added an additional 178 pieces that they wanted us to move. The increase in the items resulted in additional space required to transport the shipment and additional services were necessary to service the entire move, therefore the increase in the price.

Choice: The customer chose to instruct the movers to pack and load everything. Per federal regulations any additional items and services requested which were not included in the original estimate and may result in additional charges require that the movers provide a revised binding estimate which automatically cancels any previous estimates. The customer was provided a revised binding estimate which included all requested additional services prior to the loading of their goods to which their signature attests. When presented with the Revised Estimate the customer has 3 CHOICES:

Cancel the move – the customers can decide to cancel the move and no additional charges will be imposed other than to pay for the services already rendered.
Keep Original Estimate – customers can decide to only ship the original items list (or the equivalent weight / space) and utilize the services originally ordered for no additional charge.
Accept the Revised Estimate – customers can accept the newly revised estimate listing the additional items and services now requested and complete the move.

The customer chose to have all of her items moved and they would be responsible for the payment for these services.

Collection of Payment / Methods of Payment Accepted: The information about the collection of payments and methods of payment accepted are printed within the Estimate (emailed to the customer before they are asked to sign or pay anything) as well as on the front and back of the contractual Bill of Lading.
Delivery Window: Again, the information about the window for delivery is not only discussed during the booking process, but it is printed within the Estimate and is on the back of the Bill of Lading. We have up to 21 business days from the customer’s chosen first available date to deliver the shipment. Although we work very hard to meet our customer’s requested pick-up and delivery dates, sometimes it is not always an option for a variety of reasons which makes the logistics of the moving industry complicated and unpredictable.

Piano Delivery: When the movers arrive to deliver, even if it is evening, you need to accept your items. No matter the situation customers must make themselves available for delivery with a day’s notice (even if during the time of your wedding or other important situations, if you said you will be available for the 21 business days you must be available for the arrival of the truck the ENTIRE time). Tractor trailer routes are logistically complicated and the movers cannot predict when they will encounter situations that are unavoidable such as inclement weather, mechanical failure, and move requirements for the pick up doubling or even tripling. These situations happen frequently and are why we cannot provide the arrival time down to the minute.

Waiting Time: Should the movers have to stop the tractor trailer route and wait for customers, for any reason, then they charge the customers who are causing a delay.

Delay: When movers deliver beyond their agreed upon delivery window we must compensate customers for each and every day we are late. When the route entails multiple deliveries then it becomes expensive. This is why movers charge for wait time.

Stairs: The customer did not advise that she had stairs for the movers to have to carry the items up/down and therefore it was not added to the Estimated price. However, it does state in the Estimate that this additional service is charged for.

Missing / Damaged Items: The customer was referred to our claims service provider CSI to file a proper claim as required by the law. The customer submitted her claim 08/01/19. Since this move was an interstate move it is governed by federal regulations which allows up to 120 days for the processing of the claim. We regret the customer is not satisfied with the services they have received and will offer compensation based on our legal liability through the claims process.

We regret that our customer felt the need to file this review. We trust that the above explanation enables them to better understand our position on these matters.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Warning! Do not use these people. They destroyed most of my things, offering me less than $300 in compensation for thousands of dollars in damage. They even lost 6 boxes, but likely didn't deliver because they were too damaged. I have moved five times, and of course there are always little problems, but this company is by far the worst I have had. They left my stuff in a warehouse, where it was left in water and damaged, or was soaked when they unloaded my goods and didn't take care of damage they caused.

All my electronics are ruined, hundreds of dollars in books, and worst of all... my 4000 dollar Tempur-Pedic mattress has mold damage. Boxes missing holding at least $2000 in stuff. It was bad from the start, they showed up two days late, and did not have enough protective blankets for my furniture because a previous move took priority (a bigger house/more money). Despite starting five hours late, they came back the next morning and still didnt bring more blankets! They had plenty of time to get them. Needless to say, everything they didn't protect, was ruined.

Oh and they lost the hardware to reassemble my kitchen table. When it was delivered, it wasn't even a 24/7 crew, despite me asking five or six times if they would have full custody of my goods. Liars and frauds. Customer service was nice, otherwise it would be zero stars... but who cares when your stuff is ruined. They would never respond to any of my emails in writing after they picked up my stuff though, only through phone call. I would guess this is to avoid any legal liability on their part. **.

24/7 Logistic Services response
Dear Mr. Kruse, first and foremost we sincerely apologize. This is not consistent with the quality of moves that we do. Unfortunately the team at either pick up or delivery truly fell short and for that we are truly sorry. We have taken the proper steps to reprimand the crew responsible at pick up and delivery. I have reached out to you and am working on a resolution to provide you compensation for this move please contact the office as soon as possible.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 5, 2019

When I first talked to 24/7 Logistics Services they were very knowledgeable and accommodating and the point of contact answered all questions I had except anything to do with the move out day or the move in day. He said I had to work that out with logistics people in the few days before the move. On move out day the movers came 6 hours late, with only 2 guys and not enough room in the truck for my stuff. This required them to 1. Find a third guy to help move 2. Increase my total payment by 1200 dollars and 3. Sell or throw out some of my larger furniture items because they wouldn’t fit in the truck or what have cost us so much extra money to ship. They left my house at 1 am, and I had to be moved out of my house for a buyer walkthrough the very next morning.

On the move in, which I still have not received 5 days after I wanted my stuff delivered, I find out the the term “first available day” means they just start thinking about your delivery, and that my stuff is still sitting in a Maryland warehouse. In the end the communication from the front end of the company to the back end delivery end of the company and with the customer was terrible. I didn’t know anything up from about the overcharging process or how they schedule moves that go into storage, because if I knew I would have went with another company and avoided all this completely.

24/7 Logistic Services response

It is with deep regret that we are reading this review. We wish our customer would have reached out to us about their concerns to allow us to explain the facts of the move.

Sales / Dispatch: We are pretty insistent that our Sales Representatives do not get involved with scheduling the arrival of the movers. Dispatch is responsible for scheduling all logistical details for our customers’ moves, not Sales.

Move Date: If the customers provide us the information about when they must vacate their premises, we will always recommend that they do not schedule their move for the last day they have. We were not provided the information that the customer scheduled their move the day before their walk through for selling their house.

Increase: When we create an Estimate we depend upon the customer to supply an accurate list of items that they want us to transport. We also need to know about any other services that they may want / need to successfully complete their move. The customer provided us an inventory list consisting of 77 pieces to ship which were estimated to occupy approximately 893 cubic feet of volume inside the truck. We reserved this amount of space for the customer’s shipment (with 10% additional in case of an increase on move day). The customer did tell us that they had stairs at both residences for our movers to have to carry the items up / down.

Upon arrival to the origin the movers saw there were many items in the residence still. However, the Foreman is not in a position to assume that all the items present are to be moved. Especially if such information is not offered by the customer in advance. Therefore, the crew is ordered to commence the wrapping and loading of items that they can identify from the original inventory list. However, once additional items are identified, the foreman will cease work until they carefully inspect the entire shipment, issue a Revised Binding Estimate reflecting the additional items / services and their applicable charges. At this point the customer has 3 CHOICES:

The customer CHOSE to instruct the movers to pack and load only a select few additional items and said they would figure out what they wanted to do with the rest of the items. The customer signed the Revised Estimate agreeing that they understood that the increase in their inventory is what caused the increase in the price, and they would pay for all services necessary.

The total number of items we moved for the customer went from 77 pieces for the initial quote to 161 pieces (as can be verified by reviewing the items listed on the inventory sheets). We always allow room for some additional volume for every move, but the customer had not warned us that they wanted more items moved until we arrived for the pickup..

3rd Mover: Because the customer’s inventory increased by over double this meant that the movers had to carry over double the items up /down stairs to get to the truck. This takes additional time. We, as a courtesy (since the customer had not warned us about the walk through for their closing being the next morning) called another mover to help speed up the loading.

Throw Away Items: The customer chose only to have us service part of their additional items to help avoid the cost of the move increasing any more.

Delivery Date: The information about the window for delivery is listed in the Estimate as well as on the Bill of Lading which is the governing contract for this move. Per our Estimate and Bill of Lading governing this move, we have up to 21 business days from our first available date to deliver the shipment. We will not guarantee a date for delivery unless a dedicated truck was requested and paid for. Although we work very hard to meet our customer’s requested pick-up and delivery dates, sometimes it is not always an option for a variety of reasons which makes the logistics of the moving industry complicated and unpredictable.

We have contacted CSI our claims service provider to initiate a claim file for the customer and allow them to file a proper claim as required by law. The customer was sent login information on 06/12/19 in order to file a claim online and up to date no claim has been received. The claim login information sent to the customer allows filing a claim for loss, damage, delay, overcharge, and complaint. All the above can and must be compensated through the claims process as required by federal regulations.

We regret that the customer felt the need to post this review before they contacted us to allow us to explain the details again to them. We trust that the above explanations enable them to better understand the happenings of their move, everything can be verified by looking at the documents.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information