Get a Quote

3.6/5 (41 ratings)

About 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

Pros

• Doesn't use third-party shippers
    • Senior discounts
    • GPS tracking

Cons

• Only short-term storage options available
    • Additional cost for full value protection

Bottom Line

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but ...

Verified

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna b...

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
    • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
    • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
    • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
    • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
    • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

My representative was great. She answered all my questions quickly. Her and the all the customer service members were email and/or text friendly for prompt responses. I had the ability to track my shipment online which was awesome as it made the anxiety of waiting not so bad (just like waiting for a package from Amazon). I had a follow up call before the move to check up on me and helped me have a smooth transition and make sure that I was prepared for pickup. I also initially for to wrap up my pictures and they updated that for me and worked with me the whole way thru.

Overall great experience and would highly recommend. Before hiring a mover it is really important to stay organized and detail oriented, both of which I failed to do, but 24/7 Logistic Services really helped me pick up the slack and give me a high chance for success. Management also followed up with me personally for feedback after delivery which made me feel important and the professionalism of the company.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Josh, for your feedback. We are happy your move went well. We hope you enjoy your new place. Thank you

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 8, 2021

The rep I spoke with was very respectful and addressed all my needs and concerns. I asked a lot of questions and my wife had more questions and he was very patient. He walked us through everything. Then, the crew who helped us move was phenomenal. They were about an hour late and my wife and I were a little bit nervous but they showed up and when they arrived, they did not stop working. We opted for a full professional pack and they disassembled furniture and went through the drawers and the cabinets. They were very meticulous and they did a great job. My wife was so happy once they had everything loaded.

They gave us a window for the delivery and they said that it usually falls in the middle but it ended up falling on the last day. There were some things that backed up. But we weren't really upset because our stuff came and everything was intact. All the furniture was where it was supposed to be and there was no loss or damage. Also, the guys that did the unloading reassembled everything and took care of all the boxes. I'm happy that we ended up choosing 24/7 Logistic Services to be our movers.

Original review: May 5, 2021

We were on ConsumerAffairs requesting a free quote for the move and 24/7 Logistic Services gave us a call. We called up all the places and everybody wanted almost twice as much to move us. Thank God we found 24/7. They picked up when they told me they were going to, gave us a two-hour window and came within that window. We told them we needed delivery within two weeks and they said, "No problem. We can put you up there in seven or eight days."

We were moving from Florida to Chicago and 3 days prior to being picked up going to Chicago, my wife's job requested her to be in Massachusetts instead of Chicago. It was a fiasco but 24/7 worked with us. They packed us all up and it was a full pack. Everything was wrapped. It took a lot of effort because we had a two-story house and the guys were hopping up and down the stairs. What I liked about their service is that they shrunk wrap all the blankets to the furniture so if it jostled, it didn't move. They said it's part of the ConsumerAffairs package that they have where they shrink wrap all the blankets. Our dining table was a half-inch piece of glass. It's seven feet long by four and a half feet wide. It has beveled edges. It was a custom-made table that we got as a wedding present. They bubble-wrapped it and made a makeshift box. When they put it inside the truck, they strapped it to the wall so nothing else would be around it.

My wife is a nervous Nellie so she gets worried about everything. She was calling customer service every day and they were polite with her. They said, "We're extremely busy. We're in the moving season right now. If we don't get back to you right away, we promise we'll call you back." Sure enough, they did. Within an hour or two after she called, she got a phone call from customer service to calm her down. Everybody spoke English and the foreman spoke perfect English. His name was Arthur and he was fantastic. He had a co-worker whose name was John and he did great too.

We had to put our stuff into a small two-bedroom apartment in the meantime until we find what we're looking for and if my wife's going to stay in that area or if we're going to move. They offered me 30 days of storage for free with no re-delivery or reloading fees. It's part of the price. I would recommend 24/7 to anybody. They did a phenomenal job. Nothing got broken, not even a picture frame or a small vase, which I'm amazed by. That was the most important thing of all.

I told them I might need them to move us to Chicago from here and they told me, "This is a little bit out of our range but since we moved you already and we know your furniture, if you need to move within the next month or so anywhere, just give us a call and we'd be more than happy to help you out." They told me they don't pick up in Rhode Island and Massachusetts because their office is in Glen Burnie, Maryland. It's quite a drive to go from Maryland up to Massachusetts and Rhode Island but they said because we used them and we're very happy with them, then they'd be more than happy to come get us. That was an incredible offer. That way, I don't have to go looking for another moving company. They already know my inventory and what's going on.

Original review: April 16, 2021

We were able to get a hold of someone for an electronic quote, and then, from that quote, we ended up having a contact. I was able to call him whenever and he would answer my questions which was really, really helpful. The moving crew was fast. They were in and out in three hours from when they got to the house. There was miscommunication on our part and on whoever our representative was where we went two weeks without our stuff. We thought that the window began when they picked up our stuff and moved it. But it began when we said, "This is our first delivery date." So, it just kind of got all mixed up. But other than that, it was good.

A lady named Elizabeth helped us out. We were able to call her whenever and she would immediately return our phone calls. She was really pleasant. It was just one of those situations where we were frustrated 'cause we didn't have our stuff. But we knew that there was nothing that anyone could do. Overall, it was a really positive customer service experience.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

It was a good move. It took extra long because I had a small shipment and that was what was explained to me, which was fine because it still got here. The reps were really nice. I had two different girls that were working with me, Liz and then the other girl, who was really sweet too. She was nice and was willing to help me and let me know. I called her a couple of times to be like, "My stuff's not gone, is it?" I heard such scary things like you go to move your stuff and then poof, your stuff's gone. She did a really good job of really easing my anxiety about that. So that was really nice of her to do. However, a weird thing happened. The guy that showed up to put my stuff away said, "Can I have your number?" I was like, "Oh, no." Other than that, all good. Nothing was broken, damaged, got wet or dusty or icky. Everything came perfectly intact.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

We had poor communication from 24/7 after signing contract. We paid for our precious items to be packed for us so to be done properly. When delivered 90% + of our items wrapped by them were broken. Items that can’t be replaced by money. Not to mention items broken and ruined by a very poor wrap and pack job from 24/7. Price paid for move over $30,000 for a horrible job. The worst movers we have had in our 25 plus moves in my life.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Cyndi, first and foremost we sincerely apologize for providing you anything other than excellent service. We had no Idea that you had issues for delivery. Looking at the file we didn't receive a call or an email regarding any issues. Our office has reached out to you but we were not able to reach you. Please give the main office a call and ask to speak a manager. There is a claims process. Perhaps there is something we can look into to resolve. The cost of the move is directly associated with the sheer size of the shipment which was very large and your destination was a good distance. We are really puzzled to this. And we would like to see what exactly happened as we did not hear anything from you, and when our customer outreach team reached out they were not able to reach you. Please accept our sincerest apologies and please try to reach us at your convenience to see if we may be able to help resolve this. We will try to reach you again. Thank you

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Really awesome! We needed all our household worldly goods loaded onto a large trailer and they worked extra hard, quickly and intelligently to get the job done, which given the amount of stuff we had, was EXTREMELY APPRECIATED. Also, they were super-friendly and really nice. We couldn't have asked for a better moving group to help us with our move from FL to the NY area and if the rest of our move goes as smoothly, we'll be unbelievable lucky.

24/7 Logistic Services response
      Thank you Richard, We are happy to hear your move has gone well. Please let us know if theres anything you need, We would be more than happy to accommodate.

Stay safe and Happy Holidays

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

When the movers arrived to complete the packing one of the men was Russian and could not converse with me at all. All communication had to go through JA, the job lead. At the time of packing completion and loading the truck, I was told by JA if I made the second payment by cash the Dec. 2 delivery date could be guaranteed. Based on this, I made my travel plans. On Dec. 2, I called Sam ** as my delivery had not been made between the hours of 8-10 a.m. Mr. ** could not give me a delivery status and transferred me to lady named Elizabeth. This person could not give me a delivery status also. She stated she would check with her Area Manager and call me back.

After not hearing back from Elizabeth, I called Chris, my initial contact who prepared my original estimate. Chris advised me that the moving truck left SC on Sunday and drove to Glen Burnie, MD where my household items were unloaded and placed in their warehouse. He also stated that that per Arthur in Glen Burnie, MD, my household items would be loaded onto a truck on Monday the 6th. with delivery possibly the same day. Meanwhile, I am staying in an empty house, sleeping on the floor.

On Monday Dec. 6th at 10:35 a.m., I received a call from Shawn stating would be made between 3-4 p.m. The truck arrived at approximately 3:4 p.m.. Note, the household items were in a Penske truck. There were two men, both Russian. Shawn could speak English but the other man, called K could not speak hardly any English. Several items were damaged, i.e., Chipped corner on Dining Table, Chipped bottom corner on Dresser Mirror, Broken bowl and saucer of china set, Broken floor lamp and missing screw on baker's rack. Also, my estimate price included cost for 3 Wardrobe Boxes. Everything in my bedroom closet had been folded over and thrown into the box, along with cables for a TV and TV base. As a result, all of my clothing was wrinkled. In addition, pegs for TV shelfing cabinet were missing and movers left without assembling bedroom TV.

When assembling bed in Master, the men had one side of the slats higher than the other. I had to get them to relocate the slats so bed was level. It should be noted that on several occasions when I was speaking with company employees regarding my delivery, they were rude and quite unpleasant. Needless to say, I will never use Logistics 24/7 Services again, nor will I recommend the company to any of my friends.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

The original quote was $3,000 + lower than the final cost. The movers forgot a $2,000 bed and stand and put the entire blame on me when in fact the mover didn’t do a walk. I had ask him specifically if they got the 2nd bed and he told me yes. After texting the mover and calling the office to report this again I was told it was my fault. We had to pay to get rid of the bed and had to buy a new one at our destination. This company was misleading, dishonest, unaccountable for their mistakes and not customer oriented at all. I would not recommend using this moving company except Buell the gentleman that came to unload our things. He was very helpful and considerate. Also there were things broken, boxes opened, and boxes crushed even though I had fragile written on it..

24/7 Logistic Services response
      Hello Julie, we are sorry to hear that you give us a 2 star rating. Our company prides itself in doing the right thing for people. Looking at your file I see you were given an estimate, and when we came to pick up, we ended up with less space used and so we lowered your estimate by $500. We worked within the guidelines of where you wanted to be and we reduced the size and cost of the move. There must of been some sort of confusion on what items were going for the move. O

ur foreman always walks through the home with you at pick up, to go over all the items on the list. We always try to go above and beyond your expectations, We apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office to see if there is something we can do to remedy your concern. We hope you have a happy and safe holiday season. Stay safe and be well.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

27/7 Logistics Service is got to be one of the worst moving companies out there!! They failed to uphold their end of the contract!! The picked up my furniture on the 27th of September, and I just received my furniture today!! The 8th of December!! Over a month overdue!! I was supposed to be credited for the 123 cubic feet that I didn't use, and never saw the credit, or rebate!! Very poor customer service, and the lack of communication!! I called many times, and was never given any information about where my furniture was, or when I could expect to receive my furniture!! I have missed work waiting for my furniture to be delivered!! My life was put on hold waiting over a month to get my furniture!!

I must say that the actual moving crews that picked up my furniture were very good, hard working, and accommodating!! When the truck arrived at my house today, only the driver was there to move all my furniture by himself!! 24/7 didn't even give him any help!! He was determined to move all that furniture by himself, but I couldn't just stand there and let him do it alone, so I called a friend of mine to help me, and the driver move my furniture in the house before it started snowing!! Yeah!! They're all about making the money, but that's about it!! They don't care about the customer, or their laborers doing the actual work!! 24/7 should have their license revoked, so no one goes through what I have!! If you need further documentation about my move, I will accommodate you!!

Hello Casey,
      We apologize for any inconvenience. We would like to remind you that you were not ready to accept your delivery until the 10th of October, furthermore your move was one of the longest distances in the
      United states California to Maine. We are very transparent when it comes to moves like yours. You were advised at the time of booking that your shipment was a small load and it would take 21 business days to receive your items. It is never our intension to cause you any inconveniences. Your move was Closed and picked up at estimate, this means you paid no more than your estimate. We factored in 123 cubic feet of extra space reserved so that we had enough space for your items just in case there were items not listed like any additional boxes that may be needed to load on to your shipment. Unfortunately during these times certain move locations me experience longer than normal wait times due to supply chain issues that is known to the public and being reported on most of all news networks. I would like the opportunity to address your

concerns I believe you are due some compensation for the delay. Please call the office if you have a moment. We will have our customer care team reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information