2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.11/5

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

BOTTOM LINE

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Senior discounts
  • GPS tracking

CONS

• Only short-term storage options available
  • Additional cost for full value protection

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive…We decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

24/7 Logistic Services Get a Quote

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Long distance moving: If you're moving out-of-state, 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
  • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
  • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
  • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
  • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
  • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: July 30, 2020

I dealt with Elizabeth and Katie and they were magnificent. Elizabeth was persistent in teaching me all of the terms about movers. She had a good way about her. We spent probably an hour on the phone talking and the price was affordable so I decided that 24/7 was the right company. She did everything for me. Scheduling the move was easy on my end. It took time, but it was well spent. The quote was very specific.

The movers knew exactly what they were doing and they were very precise with measuring the space that my stuff was gonna take up. The price went up by about $1,000 but I expected that because I had more stuff than I expected. They hardly took any breaks at all. They wrapped and taped everything up. Two of my lamps were bent when they showed up here but I wouldn't blame them. It was unfortunate because we probably should have disassembled them first. They were floor lamps and the stem was very thin. But they are still functional. We arrived at Florida at 6am and they arrived at 8am with all of our stuff, and unpacked it. There was only two of them and they were terrific as well. It was perfect because we didn't have to sleep on the floor. They were terrific workers as well.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I was shopping around and 24/7 gave me a quote that I liked compared to the other moving companies in Miami. They really went out of their way to accommodate, especially with the questions that I had in terms of trying to figure out what the square footage was and how many things I could take with me for the move. They were able to lay out everything pretty nicely. Then they checked up on me as the date got closer and closer for the move. So overall, they did a phenomenal job.

The only thing that would have helped me out a little bit was a more in depth detail for the charging of the stairs. But that was more from my end because I was thinking I was gonna use the elevator on that day. They could also have a little bit more specificity for the breakdown of how much you're gonna get charged for each staircase. After the seventh step, that was when the charge went into effect. Also, they should be a little bit more vocal about the discounts that they offer for military vets because I didn't get that up until the very end and I had to say something about it. Mostly in our community, we don't go out of our way to ask if there are any type of discounts or anything military-friendly, but that would go a long way. Other than that, everything ran so smoothly. If somebody were to ask me, I would point them their way.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I'm not one to usually give out reviews, even if I had a wonderful experience. The reason for that is I expect good service any time I spend money on a service. I scheduled a move with 24/7 Logistic Services in February for a move in March. The rep I spoke to (Michael) couldn't have been more professional and nice. We went over all of my possessions that were going to be moved thoroughly I was quoted an amount that fit my budget, but like anyone with a brain, I needed to shop around. I spoke to four different moving companies and immediately knew I'd be going with 24/7.

My move from Terre Haute to Sarasota couldn't have gone smoother. The movers were super professional. Everything that was promised, they delivered. The move went so great the company that relocated me is now using them for any future employee relocations. I couldn't say anything nicer about this company. Thank you to Michael who scheduled the move, and everyone involved. This was the best moving experience I've gone through. Top notch guys!

Original review: April 6, 2020

We had an excellent experience with 24/7! Moving from a mountain home in Asheville, NC to another mountain home in Williamsburg, MA, navigating two difficult driveways was our initial concern. My sales rep., Jason did a great job making sure we had the right size truck to make a direct delivery without having to transfer our possessions at either end. When we ended up having a significant amount of items that did not fit the first load, the team at 24/7 worked to make sure we were taken care of with expert care and the remainder of the items were delivered at a great price within a few days.

The owner took personal interest in making sure the final stage of our move was handled properly and to our satisfaction as well. We cannot say enough about both moving crews! The first two, Dennis and Russell were so great that we wrote a newsletter about them that goes out to over 7,000 clients and friends! The second team led by John was every bit as diligent, hardworking and accommodating. Moving across the country during a pandemic was full of stress and uncertainty and it feels like a miracle that the 24/7 team got it done. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

When I did a search on the internet for movers, it pulled up a variety of companies. I called each one and obtained information and 24/7 Logistic Services was the most informative. I was moving from Pennsylvania to Florida and getting the quote and scheduling the move was beyond easy. I stuck with the same customer service rep, Cassie and the person that handled the actual move was Dave. They both stayed in contact with me and made a direct dial. I called them a few times to make sure the number went directly to them and it did. For the most part, they just kept me up-to-date. They made me feel very secure and made my transition much smoother.

The gentleman called me when they were stuck in traffic and said that they were stuck in traffic about an hour away from me. When they got there, there were three gentlemen. They were very polite and nice. They came in, made sure that it was the right place, got my information, and moved everything in an hour and 20 minutes. There was a lot of stuff, but they were on point and did the job with precision. Then two gentlemen came to unloaded everything. They were precise and very professional. They did exactly as the company said. and placed in every room what I asked them to place it in. The experience was kinda scary, but at the same time, it was also a relief.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

They are still holding my household goods hostage while demanding more money without any basis!! I had contacted 24/7 because it was BBB accredited w/ an “A” rating. On 9/15/20, Andrew (“A”) emailed promising a “CUSTOM NOT TO EXCEED ESTIMATE.” After I provided a detailed list of items & packed boxes, A emailed a “Binding Estimate”. I told A I wanted to read it over before signing. At this point, A put me on hold & got his manager Charles (“C”) on the phone for a 3-way convo. C started by saying our convo was being RECORDED, which made me believe I could rely on his statements since they would be documented if any issues came up.

During the convo lasting 2 hours, I repeatedly requested an estimate “AS CLOSE TO THE FINAL TOTAL as possible” so I could budget for it. A & C googled my addresses to check out the particulars like the street situation. When I requested an in-person or video estimate, C declined as unnecessary. So I measured & provided the exact dimensions for each item. C later emailed a Revised Binding Estimate (RBE). When I asked to esign it the next day, C insisted that I esign it then to reserve the moving date. After 2 hours of continuous convo discussing all details, & their repeated assurances that the estimate would not change more than “a few hundred dollars” up or down depending on actual cubic feet (CF), I went ahead and esigned.

(1) WRONGFUL CHARGE OF $1136.09 FOR MOVE-OUT. On 9/25/20 the movers came. After walking around & speaking w/ each other in a foreign language, they declared I needed to pay $1136.09 more. When asked why, they said most of my stuff were “antique.” I told them most of my stuff were just cheap, used furniture. They told me they were Ukrainian. One did not speak English at all; the other did but was difficult to understand w/ a limited vocab. & heavy accent. So I called C, who rambled, apologized, then explained the men needed to be paid for their work before they could load my stuff. B/c I had home renovators coming the next day to prepare for listing my house, I had no choice but to pay the additional $1136.09.

(a) EXTRA CF–$614.12. Despite the estimate of 730 CF by C, who is a “manager,” the movers, who looked young and inexperienced, magically came up with 850 CF by simply looking at my items before loading anything onto the truck. This is ridiculous.

(b) PACKING MATERIALS–$222. C’s RBE was supposed to include all materials including $60 for picture boxes.

(c) STAIRS–$300. I had told C I had a 3-story Townhouse (TH) w/ two sets of stairs, & his RBE was supposed to account for the steps. The movers parked on the main floor level. I can agree to an extra $75 for the 4-5 steps outside the front door but not the remaining $225.

(d) LONG CARRY–$150. Per the RBE, each 75 ft. beyond the first 75 ft. is $75.00. The truck was parked right next to my TH building & only 2 attached THs away from mine. There is no way the distance was 225 ft away from my front door. At most, I can agree to an extra $75 based on 150 ft.

2) WRONGFUL DEMAND FOR $800 SHUTTLE FEES. 24/7 called on 10/15/20 to say they would deliver on 10/16/20, but insisted I pay $800 more in “shuttle fees” first. I had asked C specifically about “shuttle fees” mentioned in their “binding estimate” because a semi-truck would likely be unable to navigate the roadways around my Md townhouse and my LA apartment. C repeatedly assured me NO SHUTTLE FEES would be added because 24/7 was a “nationwide carrier” w/ many hubs including in MD & CA, & that a “REGULAR,” “26’ truck” would be coming to pick up and drop off my household goods. Indeed, I was not charged shuttle fees for move-out even tho the movers used a small rider truck. So 24/7 is absolutely wrong to maliciously withhold my household goods while insisting on additional “shuttle fees".

24/7 Logistic Services response
    We are sorry for any inconvenience Mrs Maley. please feel free to contact the office on this matter so we can see if we can make any adjustments privately.

Our mission goal is to provide you a quality service, and to make sure you are fully informed on your move. After a brief look at the file it looks as though there was a small adjustment on the cft. based on additional items not listed on the estimate. The charge for $615 is do to the distance of your move to California it was only a difference of 100 Cft. So the estimate was pretty close. The packing materials were needed in order to complete your move, those materials cost us money so we have to charge for them. We did give you free mattress covers and we packed a picture complimentary. stairs and long carry were all gone over at the time of booking. There was more than 16 steps at pick up which was written on your agreement that you signed. If there were more steps we were not aware until pick up, we did ask you how many steps to make sure we had that covered. At no point did we say that it would be delivered in a 26 ft truck. I did mention and ask you if we would have access with a tractor trailer. We asked you to check with the office ahead of time as well. The shuttle charge is not something we look forward to, it is an added expense we would love to avoid because it cost us time and money to do. We have to have a smaller truck at delivery, we have to pay the crews to offload to the smaller truck and then offload to the destinations address. This shuttle charge can occur in certain locations. We know it is an inconvenience but it is a circumstance beyond our control sometimes. We are sorry and we tried to deliver but the truck did not have parking and would have been blocking traffic. The loading area that you mentioned at booking had a height clearance restriction in addition to blocking the gates for the new residence. We are so sorry you feel that we were unfair with you. But Mrs. Maley we only charge you for what you have and the services that are required for facilitating the move. We would love for you to understand that having to do a shuttle is a lot of really hard work that our movers have to do to complete the move. We would want to avoid it if at all possibly, There is no profit in a shuttle service those are pure expenses; Truck rental, paying the crew to do twice the work, it's nonsensical to think that we would purposely want to do a shuttle service. All moving companies have the exact same accessorial charges that may occur. We did give you a discount on the shuttle to help as best we could. We are truly sorry for any misunderstanding we do our best to be very clear on what services are needed to facilitate your move. Again please contact our office as maybe there is a compromise we can come to. WE hope you understand our position on this matter. Thank you, Stay safe and stay well.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

Hired them for a cross-country move. All the movers who showed up did a great job and were nice but the communication and professionalism from the corporate office was simply poor and lack luster. They lost a large card board box (22x16x15 in) during the move. They never apologized, or even agree to look for it. Simply saying it was lost and to file a claim. If we hadn't bought supplemental insurance it would have been terrible. The cost changed when we increased the amount shipped but then it changed again for unknown reasons. They also add shuttle fees a few days before the move saying they didn't know before (can easily be determined with Google Maps at any time, what changed 3 days before?). I cannot recommend them, and suggest looking elsewhere. Poor customer service.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

24/7 Logistic Services helped our family move from New Jersey to Ohio and we couldn't be happier with our decision. The service was great from estimate to delivery with no complaints and nothing but thanks. Charles worked with us to make sure everything went smooth and we felt very reassured the entire time that our move was in good hands. Many thanks to the entire team for all of your hard work.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I dealt with a man named Russell who was friendly but so dishonest. He insisted that he was so experienced that he only needed a phone call to do an estimate instead of a video tour. His estimate was almost $4000 below what we actually had to pay. He swore we would get our stuff in under 10 days but it took almost a month. He said the movers would pack everything but I found out from his colleague just a couple days before the move that there were a number of items that they would not move. He also recommended a criminal conman to move our automobile. The movers were rude and didn't wear masks. They were careless with our things and damaged much of our furniture. I would recommend you stay away from this company.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

This is our second time moving out of state and it was the best experience by far. I am in the military and finding 24/7 Logistic Services was amazing as they have great services specific to moving military families anywhere in the US. They know how to move you from point A to point B without any hiccups which many of the other options did not seem as reliable. They are courteous, friendly, and the staff is always finding ways to help us save money or make our mind feel at ease. We have a lot of breakable items and nothing was lost or broken from either move. They were on time with the pickup and the delivery went just as planned. We used their short term storage option while we were in transit so it was very convenient for us while we were organizing our new place. They are highly recommended out of state movers in our book. Thanks again 24/7.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information