Get a Free Quote Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.49/5
Visit Website

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Senior discounts
  • GPS tracking

CONS

• Only short-term storage options available
  • Additional cost for full value protection

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive…We decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Local and long distance moving: Whether you are moving across town or across the U.S., 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
  • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
  • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
  • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
  • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
  • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

We went from Baltimore to Georgia and used 24/7 Logistics. The representative was pretty good. But he estimated low as far as what I had. I tried to tell them as much as I could as to what furniture we had from the entertainment center tables to the grandfather clock to the living room table. My wife also has a sewing table that we told them about. We tried to go through room to room. But doing the estimate was kinda hard over the phone as opposed to just possibly sending a representative out and looking at the house to estimate because we had to do it in two days. That was a frustration.

The workers couldn't bring a truck big enough to pack us out. They had to do it in two days. They consolidated everything at the house in Baltimore, put them in an 18-wheeler and brought them down. The quote changed because the initial estimate was low. It was about 8,500 but it turned out to be 12, so it went up 4,000. That was a bit of a difference. But I wasn't really upset about the fact that the price was higher. I originally was thinking it was gonna be higher than that so I wasn't really too surprised. But the initial lowball quote was a shock.

24/7 had some good and very hard workers. They just needed to fine-tune some things like packing a little bit more and putting more padding in the boxes because some boxes didn't have any padding at all or anything wrapped. There were minor things that broke. I had to make claims on them. They also need to mark boxes with what room it came out off. We labeled our rooms in the house that we were moving from. The workers didn't mark any of the boxes like that for Christmas. We had no idea what was in any of the boxes. The stuff that should be up in the master bedroom is down in the basement and vice versa. I'm still looking for cables for my computer and everything else. Other than that, the workers did rather well. They were very good at getting things on the truck, getting them down here, getting them off the truck, and getting them in the house. There were just a few minor glitches.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My boyfriend got offered a job and we relocated from San Diego California to Stamford, Connecticut. A lot of moving companies didn't get back to me, which I thought was interesting because I was moving at a time of the year when I wouldn't assume a lot of people were moving. The sales person from 24/7 that I dealt with, Charles, was really nice. He explained the process very thoroughly, and they had a much better rate than the other companies I was looking at. We went through room by room and he asked me for measurements on items. The move came up quickly and there wasn't a whole lot of time to prepare, so I was estimating a lot of things. When I'd have updates, we talked to Charles and he would get back to me with the updated non-binding quote. They were pretty much upfront on what the cost was gonna be for the cubic feet.

When the actual movers who were packing me up in San Diego came, they showed me the truck and how everything's measured out. There were things that I didn't bother breaking down like my kitchen table, and they were really helpful in saying, "If we break that down, we can save some more cubit footage". Once my stuff was in transit and I was trying to get an update on where it was, I called 24/7 on a Sunday morning at 7:30 AM expecting to get a voicemail. I actually got a live person, and she was super helpful in terms of getting back to me and having the delivery guys contact me so we could coordinate the delivery schedule.

I felt really bad for the delivery guys during the moving day 'cause it was really cold here. I'm in a high rise and street parking was a little bit difficult, and they were coming in an actual semi-tractor trailer truck. But once we got everything figured out, I offered to stay down in the garage and help, but they said, "Nope, just go upstairs, do your thing and we'll bring all your stuff up." They were extremely professional and the move was done quickly, so that was impressive. They were on their way within an hour, so it was a lot more painless than I thought it was gonna be.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: March 7, 2019

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive and they also had great reviews. We got several different moving options, and after everything was said and done, we decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

We had about three bedrooms' worth of stuff, and they gave me a bid and we set the date. I gave them my deposit and then I was in touch with them throughout the process. We had some issues when we were leaving San Francisco as the city decided to do road construction during the whole month that we were supposed to move. So, there were some logistics issues because the streets were closed down during the day. 24/7 was able to accommodate us and work around our work schedule so they could pick it up after the day's work. It was really nice that they were able to accommodate us there.

On the day of the move, they told us they were arriving at a certain time.I met with the lead guy, Igor, and he was able to count everything up. We started putting the boxes altogether, and he had two guys with him who were packing up everything and putting it all in the truck. Then, Igor and I worked on the paperwork and got that squared away. They were real quick, efficient and professional. They picked all our stuff up, and then they dropped it off a few days later in Idaho. Out of everything they moved, there was one broken item, which is to be expected since something's gonna break when you move. Outside of that, everything was great and I would highly recommend them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

When I was doing research, 24/7 Logistic Services had the best reviews. There were people that said that they worked well with 24/7 and that they responded to their needs, and was also quick to respond to their calls. It didn’t necessarily say that they were cheaper, but I didn’t really care as much about that as the experience of moving because I was moving across the country. So, I just wanted to make sure my stuff was gonna be okay, and that they weren’t gonna try and charge me more than they told me they were gonna charge me. The move was about 1,700 miles and the rep who helped me throughout everything was David. He responded a couple of days later. It was during the holidays, so I didn’t think that that was a bad thing.

David called and asked what kind of stuff I had and the normal moving company thing. He was very friendly. He also gave me his email and personal phone number. He said that if I had any questions, I can contact him at any point. 24/7 made it fast because I wanted to move in four days after I called them, and everything happened quickly. I couldn’t get a hold of them one time when the truck was actually there picking up my stuff. But the next day, I called again and could get in touch with them. They solved all the problems that I had, and any questions that I had were answered promptly.

Both moving crews, picking up the stuff and delivering it, were friendly. They called their manager a couple of times to ask a couple of questions that I had, and they only spoke Russian to him on the phone, which was fine. But I was standing next to them, and I couldn’t understand what they were saying. I was a bit disappointed just because I wanted to understand what the manager was saying. I asked to talk to the manager, but the guy said that he would just talk to the manager for me. The crew that came to deliver the stuff also just spoke Russian to each other. But they spoke English to me which was also fine. It was a bit off-putting, but they were very nice. They’re a good moving company and good moving crews.

For a move like this, as long as it’s not local, they send three people for three hours. But there were only two people to pack the stuff and only two people to deliver it, and I was a bit concerned about that. But it wasn’t a problem and it didn’t take very much time at all. And then, when they delivered the stuff, they couldn’t get my sectional into the apartment, which wasn’t their fault. They wrapped the couch in their blankets, and usually, they have to charge for the blankets if they leave them. But since they couldn’t get the couch in, they didn’t charge me for the blankets, which was nice. I had to end up chopping off one of the arms of the couch just to actually get it inside. I had to hack at it with a hatchet. They wanted to keep the couch safe. So, they said that they couldn’t do it and they left couch in the garage.

I appreciate the promptness and the ease of access that I had with 24/7. They ended up charging me more, but that was because I had more stuff than they originally thought it was gonna be. They estimated 400 cubic feet, and it was 600. So, that was what the cost was. I heard other reviews that companies would hold people’s stuff until they got twice as much money as they originally estimated, and I was worried about that. But none of that happened, and David was always available. It was an easy process.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

24/7 Logistic Services showed up when I needed them to, and they were fair in their price. Prior to them, I had a bad experience with another company who didn't have a forklift when they got here, took a $6,000 move and told me it was gonna be $14,000, and who lowballed me, figuring once they were here, they would get the job.

My particular packing list was pretty accurate, so when I called 24/7 amongst others, I was very specific as far as the exact number of boxes, the weights. I said I had pictures. Obviously, their estimate was higher than the other company, but I thought it was more realistic. It was $8,000 and I asked them how accurate they were and if they were gonna come and say they misjudged or it was so hard to do over the phone and they needed a visual. The rep said that was exactly in all the measurements I gave them and they could be pretty close. So, I thought it was fair. I told them if they show up and gonna turn around and tell me it was more, I would ask them to leave. The rep said no. They showed me the chart and said this was the line that my cubic feet should go up to, and they were gonna pack the things the best they could, and that I could come out and look at the packing. He said they were good packers and they were gonna maximize.

They also said I have to make the decision what was really worth taking and not taking and they would get me where I need to be. They were very accommodating in that respect. So, we packed the things up, and in the end, the rep said the last few items were bulky and I would lose a little space when packing things like that. He said that at that point, it was gonna be maybe close to the estimate or maybe up to $500 more. And then I thought that was close enough. I said we pack it up completely and see where we were. Then he showed me we were over the line and said he would charge $500 for that extra square footage. And I agreed to it.

I thought they were fair. Except when they came to drop it off, the delivery guy tried to scam me out of some money. They had an old picture on Google Maps of my property and the delivery guy said he couldn’t make the delivery on my driveway. I said I just spent $30,000 widening the driveway. I built a turnaround, and I put all new gravel down so the tractor trailer could make the delivery.

I told him I have a picture of a huge tractor-trailer delivering something on my property. I told the delivery guy from 24/7 that he doesn’t know how to drive his tractor-trailer and I was not going to be responsible for paying extra money. I said if he needed help, I could call my contractor, who happens to be a licensed truck driver, and he could help him in backing up. I called my builder to help them. And they were able to make the delivery. But they were clearly wanting to charge me $150 carry charge. Moving companies tend to be like gangsters. But I would recommend 24/7.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Susan and we apologize for some inconvenience that you have experienced with us. To scam you was not our intention, it is just sometimes one driver is more experienced than the other and some who have less experience they just are not comfortable in driving in narrow spaces since he is the one who is responsible for a very expensive vehicle and what surrounds it. But we will try our best to improve and avoid this kind of situations. Thank you for choosing and recommending us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Pick-up: movers damaged the home, didn't label items properly (found out at delivery), left their personal trash in my home and yard, asked my husband to help them move heavy items (their job they are getting paid to do). I established the contract and the company waited until I had to leave the home (for a short moment) to discuss insurance and other legal elements of the contract with my husband who they had previously been informed was under the influence of prescription pain killers following a major surgery..... so I had no knowledge of insurance being selected.

While they had our items: they moved our stuff from their company truck to a truck they rented off the street without my knowledge. Delivery: truck showed up hours late due to rental truck not being legal for the road (the military base denied them access because of that), movers informed me they had about 2 hours to unload due to them having to wait for proper paperwork on their truck so they would be allowed on base, items were not reassembled like the contract stated they would be due to them having to be off the base, boxes were destroyed (not how they were loaded on the 1st truck), many items were damaged (some due to their dirty blankets).

Claim process: If you have to file a claim, they do not use a third party company. The company they use works for 24/7 therefore they are working in 24/7 Logistics best interest. I have very expensive items that were damaged (cost wise, over 1500) and they are offering us just over 100 dollars... this is due to the movers discussing coverage with a person that was medicated and not involved in this contract anywhere. I, the only person involved with setting up and paying for this move, knew nothing about this coverage prior to having to file a claim.

BBB complaint: If you search this company you will see how they respond to their customers and the fact that they admitted to breaching their contract (with me) and tried to say "it's the military bases fault" because they were given a short amount of time to get on and off the base due to them driving a truck not legal for the road and I should be understanding about that. This is the worst company I've ever dealt with.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

When I was having problems with other moving companies getting back to me, 24/7 Logistic Services got back to me and the reps were all nice. The moving crew was nice too and seemed more concerned with our stuff getting broken than we were. I had a CD stand in my room, which you can buy from a dollar store. It's easy to pop the tubes together and they were worried about it getting broken in the truck. If it breaks, it's on us and it didn't cost that much. I just would rather not leave it behind. They moved roughly a two-bedroom apartment from Michigan to Illinois, which was about a five-hour trip. And they were able to pick up and drop off on the same day. Moreover, the final cost turned out a little bit cheaper. We ended up having less square footage than we thought we were gonna end up having.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

When I did a search on the internet for movers, it pulled up a variety of companies. I called each one and obtained information and 24/7 Logistic Services was the most informative. I was moving from Pennsylvania to Florida and getting the quote and scheduling the move was beyond easy. I stuck with the same customer service rep, Cassie and the person that handled the actual move was Dave. They both stayed in contact with me and made a direct dial. I called them a few times to make sure the number went directly to them and it did. For the most part, they just kept me up-to-date. They made me feel very secure and made my transition much smoother.

The gentleman called me when they were stuck in traffic and said that they were stuck in traffic about an hour away from me. When they got there, there were three gentlemen. They were very polite and nice. They came in, made sure that it was the right place, got my information, and moved everything in an hour and 20 minutes. There was a lot of stuff, but they were on point and did the job with precision. Then two gentlemen came to unloaded everything. They were precise and very professional. They did exactly as the company said. and placed in every room what I asked them to place it in. The experience was kinda scary, but at the same time, it was also a relief.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We moved from Fort Myers, Florida to Green Bay, Wisconsin and 24/7 Logistic Services' estimate was lower. Moreover, we had to have them hold our furniture until we closed up and they did not charge us to do that. The customer service was wonderful. You could call them 24/7 and if there was no one there, you could leave a message and they always called back. The movers themselves were mostly from Russia. They were very interesting and nice.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Original review: 10/2/19

Hired them to move us from CA to TX because they claimed to be able to move a 1200 lb safe. They had NO CLUE how to handle it. In addition, they lost one of my oak dining chairs and other misc items. They overcharged us for the truck space used. They damaged my new SS fridge and have now denied most of my claim only offering $25.00 for all! What a joke!

Update: 11/8/19

In rebuttal to 24/7’s response to my first review I will point out blatant lies and provide attachments showing proof. First of all, they have been calling me relentlessly trying to get me to take down my bad review. Throwing a bone of offering to pay 250.00 for the damage they caused to my nearly new $3000 stainless steel fridge was a start, but now they are holding the check hostage until I take down the review. Well I’m NOT. They can keep their money. This company is so shady it’s not even funny.

So, let’s get into more detail; I contacted them because their ads stated they were gun safe moving experts. I contacted the agent “Charles” whom I asked on AT LEAST 3 separate occasions if he was sure they could move 2 safes, one weighing 600 lbs and the other approx. 1200 lbs. LIE # 1. “The weight of the safe was never divulged to our moving coordinator” (see attachment showing the list of items we discussed over the phone, this is their document and it clearly shows the 2 safes and their weight!). I was assured on all occasions they had the proper equipment and that they “did this all the time”-. The movers showed up in a budget rental truck, all eastern Europeans who barely spoke English. They didn’t show until 1:30 in the afternoon then stood around my garage looking at the bigger safe, scratching their heads, trying to figure out how they were going to move it. They were completely clueless!

I called Charles and told him what was happening. He said they would find a solution. So about 3 hours later one of the guys left and went to a rental yard and rented a dolly that could handle the weight. So, they finally got it on the truck. They did not finish loading until after 8 pm that night. I was also assured that they would have the proper equipment to unload the safe at the destination.

LIE #2. They hired a flatbed tow truck and shimmied the safe off the truck, onto the flatbed, nearly toppling it over the side several times. Then backing up into the driveway and trying to scoot it as close to the garage as possible. That safe is custom made and only 1 week old and they scratched it up! In addition, we have an epoxy coating on our garage floor, and they scratched that all up dragging it across the floor to place it because they did not have any equipment to move it into the garage.

Missing items: Yes, I agree we should have counted all the boxes, but to explain, we were doing extensive renovations on our home and had told them in advance that we would be placing everything in the garage. The service they provided included placing all your items into the home and putting together furniture, etc. Well since we did not need that service, the guys (again eastern Europeans who barely spoke English) just stacked boxes on boxes, in front of boxes and behind boxes in the garage. There was no way for us to count them that quickly or accurately. In fact, we saw one of our folding tables on the front lawn while they were unloading, and when they left it was gone nor was it here, they must’ve taken it when they left. We are still finding out things that never made it here. The .60 cent per pound “insurance” is a joke. But if you want enough insurance to cover your valuables, then the price of your move doubles!

BTW they quoted us 5400 and we paid over 9,000! Don’t ever get a quote over the phone, insist on a visual and in person visit! They lost the bolts to put my dining table together and worst of all, THEY LOST THE CAPTAIN'S CHAIR TO MY OAK DINING SET. I asked over and over for them to contact the holding yard, and other people who “shared” the moving truck with us to see if anyone had it. I can’t believe that there is one oak chair out there that no one has seen or would even want to keep! I don’t believe for a second that they even tried to locate it. We have sucked it up and resolved ourselves to the fact that our stuff is just gone, and we’ll never see it again. There were many more damaged and missing items, but you get the idea.

Overcharges: Their response: “However, if the customer's items are occupying the floor and are stacked as high as they can possibly SAFELY be stacked, then the space between the top of their items and the ceiling of the truck is still considered part of their cubic feet. We cannot use the space between the top of their items and the ceiling for anyone else's shipment.” Well my reply to that is that I was speaking of the Budget Rental truck they picked up our stuff in. It was not shared with anyone so don’t confuse people by mentioning “anyone else’s shipment” because mine was the only one in that truck.

Again, I say I was overcharged. There was anywhere from one to three feet of space all along the top of the truck, and at least a 3-foot-deep space around the back of the truck where they had their moving supplies (boxes, stretch wrap, moving blankets, dollies, etc) stored. Why am I paying for that? My stuff did not occupy it.

Here is my formula: if the truck is (actually) 1800 cf, and there was space at the top anywhere from 1-3 feet above our boxes and I'll give you the average of 1.5 feet, that is Width: 102 inches. Length: 312 inches. Height: 18 inches. = 331.5 ft3. 1878.5 - 331.5 = 1547cf - Still over charged at 1650 CF by 103 cf plus the space used for their equipment, bundles of cardboard boxes, bundles of blankets and rolls for stretch wrap (they actually took my roll that I had borrowed from my work) and that should not be included in my charges either. All in all, I still maintain they deserve ZERO STARS and advise you to run the other way before you trust your move to these liars and swindlers.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We have tried and tried to satisfy the customer's concerns regarding their move. The customer is aware that they chose the valuation coverage of $0.60 per pound per article. This means that the rate of compensation for items which are proven to be our legal liability is based on the weight of the item(s) multiplied by $0.60 per pound per article. The initial settlement reflects what is called an appearance allowance which means that the damage does not affect the functioning of the item, but is only superficial damage. However, the customer was not satisfied with that. Therefore, we began attempting to negotiate directly with the customer. We offered the customer a settlement of $250 (which is more than what our legal liability is for the claim) but the customer wants to proceed with the dispute process through the claims processing company. So be it.

The customer also states that they were overcharged for space in the truck. However, if the customer's items are occupying the floor and are stacked as high as they can possibly SAFELY be stacked, then the space between the top of their items and the ceiling of the truck is still considered part of their cubic feet. We cannot use the space between the top of their items and the ceiling for anyone else's shipment.

As for the missing items, the customer signed at the delivery that everything was received and nothing was missing. Our movers cannot be held accountable for anything after they leave as the customer could have other people who can access their items. They could have left the items they are claiming vulnerable for anything to happen to them. That is WHY the Inventory Sheets state in big bold letters with an enlarged font "WARNING! We have checked all the items listed and numbered 1 to __ inclusive and acknowledge that this is a true and complete list of the goods tendered and of the state of the goods received. Before signing check shipment, count items and describe loss or damage in space on the right above". Their signature attests that they received all their items!

The weight of the safe was never divulged to our moving coordinator. Therefore, while we move safes all the time, we were not expecting a 1,500 lb safe. However, we did get this item moved without issues.

We trust that the customer will find satisfaction through the dispute process.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information