4.25/5
Based on 16 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

16 24/7 Logistic Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

FOR A LARGE MOVE – STAY AWAY! They overcharged us $6,300 to move our stuff from FL to UT after telling us it was a "binding quote." OVERCHARGE. This company told us that they would give us a "binding estimate" based on another company's in-home quote: $8,693.02. We made signed a contract with them February 8, 2018.

They came on June 25th & June 26th, 2018 to load our things. They charged us $15,091 at midnight on June 26th, which is $6,398 more than the binding estimate. They originally told me that they were charging by weight and would let us know the final weight after the move. Our previous moves have been based on weight, so we thought we knew what to expect when it came to the final cost. 24/7 Logistics did not weigh our shipment and charged by cubic feet instead.

*As soon as they arrived to our home, they were trying to increase the price without even seeing that there may be more inventory. They are not honest. They were trying to charge us more last minute for things like the lawnmower, that had been in the original estimate and we ended up having to leave behind to avoid the extra cost. The lawnmower was on the inventory list, but we were told the day of the move that it'd be an extra $150 so we left it behind.

TERRIBLE SERVICE & UNNEEDED STRESS. They did not start working until 5:30 pm on the day of the move and only had 3 workers. They brought a truck that was too small (10x20), even based on the binding estimate. This caused delays as they had to fill it up, drive 30 minutes, unload it and then return the next day. Because of the late start, they finished the first day at about 11 pm. They started the next day in the afternoon and finished at about midnight. This created multiple problems. It created more exhaustion and stress having to deal with everything in the middle of the night.

They wouldn't tell us the final price until they were finished, at midnight when we were required to pay. We were driving 36 hours across the county, starting the next morning. They should have been upfront about starting after 5 pm instead of in the morning as we were expecting. The late times made everything more stressful and limited us GREATLY with our options. If they had finished at a reasonable hour, we could have tried selling our items that we had to leave behind. Finishing at midnight made everything worse and removed our options.

WE'RE NOT ABLE TO MOVE THINGS THAT WE HAD TO LEAVE BEHIND. *They brought a truck that was too small for even the estimated inventory. They should have been honest and upfront about what type of truck they were bringing (we've moved several times with 15,000 pounds of stuff and they've ALWAYS brought semi-trailers). They deceived us by talking about weighing the truck. This is not the first time we have moved. The company did not make an effort to communicate details like this with us. We called them several times asking questions about the move and we're not given enough information and details. We could have told them that sending 3 guys to move our stuff after 5 pm in a small truck would not be sufficient. This company lacked the ability to communicate and attention to detail. Because of this, we lost more money and it was a lot more stressful than it should have been.

They were not able to fit our stuff in the truck and we had to leave many things on the side of the road including: - a futon couch -dressers - a desk - long-term food storage -and more. The movers showed blatant rudeness and disrespect towards me: one of them swearing every time he walked past me, asking why I hired them to move their stuff, questioning and complaining about our inventory, judging me and saying that I couldn't get rid of stuff, etc. They took many breaks because it was a lot of stuff and they only brought 3 workers. Breaks included smoking right next to our belongings and the truck.

DAMAGED ITEMS. Several pieces of furniture were damaged in the move, including a $1200 rocker/recliner loveseat. We are only getting $48 back for the damage of it. THE DELIVERY. They told me that our things would be stored in their facility in Colorado. That was a lie. They stored it in Florida. Storing it in Colorado would have made it a faster delivery when we were ready vs. waiting the extra few weeks. The delivery was fast but very unorganized. They hired local random people to help them move our stuff into the home.

They didn't want to take the time to ask us where things went. They went and dumped boxes in random places, hoping it was right. I was sitting in a chair and giving my full attention and energy to tell them where to put things (I had an organized list). About half of our boxes were in wrong rooms and we had to spend many hours, moving them to the right rooms. Near the beginning, I asked the guy in charge if I could tell them which rooms to put things. The driver made it clear that he would not ask me where things went because it is a lot of stuff. I told him that I know that it is a lot of stuff, but that is why we paid over $15,000 to move it. He said that we weren't paying him so he didn't care. They didn't finish setting up our furniture.

Our agreement was that disassemble and reassemble all pieces of furniture. My husband spent hours assembling the furniture that they didn't know how to do or decided not to assemble. They dirtied our carpets, getting black marks in places. We had just had the carpets cleaned so that it'd be clean where we put our furniture. We had to get the carpets re-cleaned afterwards. They did not assemble easy furniture like beds and a foosball table. We were promised that they would assemble furniture. If there was something that they wouldn't be able to assemble, they should have made that clear upfront. The damaged furniture were things that the movers packed up. We do not feel that the evaluation of our furniture is fair.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

When I was doing research, 24/7 Logistic Services had the best reviews. There were people that said that they worked well with 24/7 and that they responded to their needs, and was also quick to respond to their calls. It didn’t necessarily say that they were cheaper, but I didn’t really care as much about that as the experience of moving because I was moving across the country. So, I just wanted to make sure my stuff was gonna be okay, and that they weren’t gonna try and charge me more than they told me they were gonna charge me. The move was about 1,700 miles and the rep who helped me throughout everything was David. He responded a couple of days later. It was during the holidays, so I didn’t think that that was a bad thing.

David called and asked what kind of stuff I had and the normal moving company thing. He was very friendly. He also gave me his email and personal phone number. He said that if I had any questions, I can contact him at any point. 24/7 made it fast because I wanted to move in four days after I called them, and everything happened quickly. I couldn’t get a hold of them one time when the truck was actually there picking up my stuff. But the next day, I called again and could get in touch with them. They solved all the problems that I had, and any questions that I had were answered promptly.

Both moving crews, picking up the stuff and delivering it, were friendly. They called their manager a couple of times to ask a couple of questions that I had, and they only spoke Russian to him on the phone, which was fine. But I was standing next to them, and I couldn’t understand what they were saying. I was a bit disappointed just because I wanted to understand what the manager was saying. I asked to talk to the manager, but the guy said that he would just talk to the manager for me. The crew that came to deliver the stuff also just spoke Russian to each other. But they spoke English to me which was also fine. It was a bit off-putting, but they were very nice. They’re a good moving company and good moving crews.

For a move like this, as long as it’s not local, they send three people for three hours. But there were only two people to pack the stuff and only two people to deliver it, and I was a bit concerned about that. But it wasn’t a problem and it didn’t take very much time at all. And then, when they delivered the stuff, they couldn’t get my sectional into the apartment, which wasn’t their fault. They wrapped the couch in their blankets, and usually, they have to charge for the blankets if they leave them. But since they couldn’t get the couch in, they didn’t charge me for the blankets, which was nice. I had to end up chopping off one of the arms of the couch just to actually get it inside. I had to hack at it with a hatchet. They wanted to keep the couch safe. So, they said that they couldn’t do it and they left couch in the garage.

I appreciate the promptness and the ease of access that I had with 24/7. They ended up charging me more, but that was because I had more stuff than they originally thought it was gonna be. They estimated 400 cubic feet, and it was 600. So, that was what the cost was. I heard other reviews that companies would hold people’s stuff until they got twice as much money as they originally estimated, and I was worried about that. But none of that happened, and David was always available. It was an easy process.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I moved from New York to New Jersey for financial reasons. 24/7 Logistic Services was the only one that wasn't pushy and rude on the phone with me when I spoke to them and so I had them move my things. Getting a quote a from them was easy as well. I just gave them a list of everything I had and they gave me a quote. Their people were very nice and helpful. They packed everything up, put it all where it needed to be, and it was great. Their overall productivity was good. I would use 24/7 Logistic Services again if I have to move long distance again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

24/7 Logistic Services showed up when I needed them to, and they were fair in their price. Prior to them, I had a bad experience with another company who didn't have a forklift when they got here, took a $6,000 move and told me it was gonna be $14,000, and who lowballed me, figuring once they were here, they would get the job.

My particular packing list was pretty accurate, so when I called 24/7 amongst others, I was very specific as far as the exact number of boxes, the weights. I said I had pictures. Obviously, their estimate was higher than the other company, but I thought it was more realistic. It was $8,000 and I asked them how accurate they were and if they were gonna come and say they misjudged or it was so hard to do over the phone and they needed a visual. The rep said that was exactly in all the measurements I gave them and they could be pretty close. So, I thought it was fair. I told them if they show up and gonna turn around and tell me it was more, I would ask them to leave. The rep said no. They showed me the chart and said this was the line that my cubic feet should go up to, and they were gonna pack the things the best they could, and that I could come out and look at the packing. He said they were good packers and they were gonna maximize.

They also said I have to make the decision what was really worth taking and not taking and they would get me where I need to be. They were very accommodating in that respect. So, we packed the things up, and in the end, the rep said the last few items were bulky and I would lose a little space when packing things like that. He said that at that point, it was gonna be maybe close to the estimate or maybe up to $500 more. And then I thought that was close enough. I said we pack it up completely and see where we were. Then he showed me we were over the line and said he would charge $500 for that extra square footage. And I agreed to it.

I thought they were fair. Except when they came to drop it off, the delivery guy tried to scam me out of some money. They had an old picture on Google Maps of my property and the delivery guy said he couldn’t make the delivery on my driveway. I said I just spent $30,000 widening the driveway. I built a turnaround, and I put all new gravel down so the tractor trailer could make the delivery.

I told him I have a picture of a huge tractor-trailer delivering something on my property. I told the delivery guy from 24/7 that he doesn’t know how to drive his tractor-trailer and I was not going to be responsible for paying extra money. I said if he needed help, I could call my contractor, who happens to be a licensed truck driver, and he could help him in backing up. I called my builder to help them. And they were able to make the delivery. But they were clearly wanting to charge me $150 carry charge. Moving companies tend to be like gangsters. But I would recommend 24/7.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I moved from Florida to New Jersey and used 24/7 Logistic Services. They sounded good. Getting a quote and scheduling the move were very easy. Everything went smoothly. There were two wonderful people and they came when they were supposed to come. They came on the 26th. They picked everything up and they delivered on the 29th. They were great and I had an excellent experience. I’m very happy and I will recommend 24/7 Logistic Services with my eyes closed to everybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We were very happy with 24/7 Logistic's services. We moved from Douglasville, Georgia and to Bradenton, Florida and used the company after reviewing several moving services online then finding that they had 5 stars. Their price was also good, though it ended up costing us $800 more, which we understood could happen when you don’t bring people in to actually review what you’re moving.

We had a lot of stuff, having lived in that house for 21 years, and for the estimate, I was trying to measure things and tell them. Everything I did was by phone, but it would’ve been better if somebody had come in to the home. They should have asked if somebody could look at the house so that they could give us a more accurate price. Other than that, they were good. The two guys that came to the house and then brought all the stuff here were very nice and polite. The move was within a two-day span, which we were very grateful for and they did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I was moving for work from Baltimore to Lancaster, Pennsylvania and 24/7 Logistic Services was the first one that got back to me. The initial quote was fine. It was over the phone. I had the list of how many boxes and things with some contingencies. The quoting process was a little frustrating because they expected me to have the exact measurements and boxes and ultimately, the quote was underpriced, but I needed movers and with a short turnaround. Overall though, I don’t have anything to complain about the experience. The rep was accommodating and he was nice enough. Also, the crew was great.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services did a good job. I like them. We had several moving companies that we were looking at and 24/7 offered us a better deal than anybody who matched the deal. Also, I wanted to go with a company and not a broker. I read the reviews and they seemed favorable so I decided to go with them. In getting a quote from them, we had to go through an inventory list and see how much room it was gonna take. They gave us a discount on some of it. When we looked at it and compared it with other moving companies, it was comparable with the inventory list. The price was so much per cubic foot.

The guy that had originated the prices and set up the timeframe was always available to us and their reps were on time. When the crew came, they were accurate about making sure they got everything logged in. They were also very careful. They weren't swinging our properties around so we didn't have anything that was damaged. Going with 24/7 Logistic Services wasn't a bad move. We'll recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

A friend did some research on different moving companies and saw 24/7 Logistic Services. After talking to them a little bit and seeing what they had to offer, I went with them. Everybody there was great. They were helpful, timely with getting back to me and accurate with answering my questions. They were really great to work with. I had good movers too, both the crew that picked up and did the delivery. I would recommend them for sure.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services has cheaper rates at $4 per cubic foot, which beat everybody else. Their reps had me walk around and name out all the things I wanted to be moved. The quote was at 850 cubic feet and when the guy showed up to move everything, it was right near what their software had calculated. So, they were good on that. I also got a hold of the customer service representatives easily and they answered any questions I had. The 2 movers who picked my stuff up were good too. They worked hard and were good with the furniture. They were gentle and careful not to damage things. However, the 2 guys who delivered my stuff off weren’t as good. They weren’t as careful as they probably should have been. 24/7 Logistic has to contract with drivers so I can understand that some crews are gonna be better than others. It’s just the way it is. Still, the delivery time was good. 24/7 Logistic is good overall and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I was having a random internet search for moving companies. We called and talked to the people and the folks from 24/7 Logistic Services that we spoke to over the phone were professional and informative. Their pricing was good and they worked with us on getting everything together quickly. We had a tight turnaround so they gave us a quick quote, which was much lower than what it ended up being at the end of the day because we had more stuff to move than what they originally anticipated. We got it scheduled and it took two or three days longer than what they had originally quoted to get out to us. So, we weren’t really happy with that.

When the movers weren’t here on the day that they said, I called and I was informed that it was gonna be a couple more days. And then when that second day came around, I called and they said, “We’ll be there tomorrow.” It would have been better to call the customer instead of me having to call. Luckily, we weren’t on a time crunch to get the stuff here. We were just on a time crunch to get it out of Orlando. Other than that, everything else was great. The movers came and picked up on time and they were very good and professional. I’d recommend 24/7 Logistic Services. They’re good.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I'm really happy that I chose 24/7 Logistic Services. At first, I was really nervous about who to get. I went online and I checked the reviews quite a bit. I talked to and almost decided on another company, but then, I talked to Charlie who makes all the reservations at 24/7 Logistic Services and he made me feel really comfortable. I had gone online to the consumer ad and it told me what I was supposed to get from the person. 24/7 Logistic was spot on with everything that needed to be done and I prayed over it too. I felt very comfortable that I had made a good decision.

24/7's cost was very reasonable. Some were lower priced, but that made me nervous because on the reviews, a lot of people said that once they got to where they wanted to be, there were hidden fees. Right away, I knew that there were gonna be no hidden fees with 24/7 Logistic when I saw what the contract was. The customer service was awesome and I like the way they did their inventory with each piece of furniture.

When I had different changes in the number of boxes or what I could take in furniture, I'd call Charlie. If he didn't answer, he'd get back to me right away. I was always satisfied with the answers. The people packed my furniture and then moved it to Colorado. I only had a few things that were broken in the boxes, which was probably because I did the packing. It was just a bit of glassware but all the furniture was moved well. They also set it up for me. It was a good experience and I'd definitely recommend 24/7 Logistic Services.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I used 24/7 Logistic after speaking with their cordial reps over the phone and seeing that their price was within my budget. They were very professional and they did a lot of good follow-up with me and helped me move. They also followed up afterwards and made sure everything was okay. I appreciated that. I was also very pleased with the moving crew. They were very good and there were lots of good communication. They went over the thing and they saw that we had more than what was estimated and let us know of that ahead of time. So, the actual cost ended up being more than what I expected. That was disappointing because I thought I had planned it pretty well. But the move went smoothly and all in all, it was a good experience. So, it was worth it, and I'll recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I was moving cross-country and I decided to go with 24/7 Logistic Services based on the price. They contacted me and we went through an inventory then they sent me a quote. They also explained the process to me. However, I would tell others to be cautious of them adding on things to the quote and the quote not being the final cost. As for the actual move, the crew was very helpful. They were concerned about doing a good job and my interactions with them were quick and positive. I had several items that were broken and we haven't resolved the issue yet but the customer service team has been helpful.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services is a really good moving company. Moving is so stressful but they really did a great job. They took care of all of our furniture beautifully. They were attentive to the needs of the mover and were really good to work with. I would highly recommend them to anybody. I had gotten quotes from several companies and this company's wasn’t the cheapest. It wasn’t the most expensive either. The real deciding factor was their salesperson, Charles. He was very attentive. He followed up almost daily to see if I had any questions. I was worried about having to getting to move my in-laws. They were living in a house on the water and they couldn’t take care of it anymore. So they had to move from Virginia down to Georgia where we are. But you hear all these bad stories about people hijacking your stuff and holding it for ransom. So we had been trying be very positive and I felt very comfortable working with Charles.

He called me up one day and said he had good news. My price had gone down significantly, about $800. There was a certain task that they weren’t gonna have because of the time of the year that I was moving. Apparently, it’s more expensive to move some times than not. It was all a reduction. There were also things that I wouldn’t have known and he offered them. That was helpful to us.

The moving crew was amazing as well. They were three guys and I knew we had more to move than they were capable of moving that day just because the house is so big. So at first, the guy came through, looked at everything and told me there was a lot of stuff. I told him that they were only supposed to take the things that were on the list and the number of boxes on the list. I was expecting they'd do something that they weren’t supposed to do. But we talked a little bit and once we understood each other, everything was great. The crew was also very kind with my in-laws. They're older and they would ask questions about things, and the crew would take the time to explain things. They were also flexible on the delivery date. The stuff was gonna be delivered late in the evening but we knew that my in-laws really couldn’t handle that. They told us not to worry, to go to sleep and that they would do it the next morning. They were really good that way.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services talked a good game and then failed to deliver. I had gone online and looked for apartments, and they recommended moving services. I interviewed about nine moving companies in the course of four days. 24/7 Logistic Services seemed to be the best one. The representative promised that it would only be this much over and over again. I asked him specifically and point-blank when my stuff would be delivered and he said next day. Not knowing how moving services work, I thought they would pick it up and then deliver it the next day. That was awesome. We were only going 500 miles.

As it turned out, they delivered my stuff 21 days later. I ended up spending $6,000 in repurchasing extra random stuff that was on the moving truck. I needed clothes and pans. We needed somewhere to sleep. It was so bad and everyday, I would call and ask where my truck was. And this is exactly what they said to me, “We meant next day after we scheduled a truck going to Missouri.” Apparently, they store your stuff until somebody is actually moving to St. Louis, Missouri. I asked many questions in the interviews but nobody told me that. The lady was nice but they basically said, "Too bad. You have to wait on it."

I had paid 24/7 Logistic Services over $5,000 to move my stuff and once it arrived, most of it was broken. All the stuff that they “packed” was broken. That includes my lamps and my bookshelves. There were also watermarks everywhere. I had to throw away my kids’ mattresses because they were all marked with water and grossness. 24/7 Logistic Services told me they were “storing” our stuff in a climate-controlled environment, which I didn’t even know that they did. In fact, I am in the process of filing a complaint now because not only is some of my stuff missing, but they even won’t take my phone calls now. It was a horrible experience. Don't do it, ever. Never ever.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that the customer may have experienced. It is never our intention for our customers to be less than satisfied with our services.

Delivery: The customer was asked what the date will be the first available date they will be ready for delivery. The customer stated 08/21/18. From that date we have up to 21 business days to attempt the delivery of the shipment. We will not guarantee a date for delivery unless a dedicated truck was requested and paid for. We must take into consideration road conditions, weather, and mechanical issues that can affect truck routes.

Next Day Delivery: We apologize for any misunderstanding which may have occurred. However, the delivery window is explained in detail in the Original Estimate which is emailed to the customer for them to review before the move to allow plenty of time for the customers to review and ask any questions they may have. The delivery window dates are also written on the top of the Bill of Lading which is the legal and binding contract that governs this move. The window for delivery is also detailed on the back of the bill of lading in the terms and conditions. There is no possible way that the movers could travel to the customer’s residence in GA from south east FL, pick up the shipment, then drive to the destination and deliver within 24 hours. This would mean that the movers would violate the DOT mandated Hours Of Service (HOS) regulations and we cannot break the law for anyone. Our sales representatives are well aware of the HOS requirements and limitations pertaining to hours worked.

Consolidation/Tractor Trailer Routes: Movers must consolidate shipments in order to keep the price of shipping household goods at a reasonable level. Routes are coordinated scheduling pickups and deliveries along the way. Although we work very hard to meet our customer’s requested pick-up and delivery dates, sometimes it is not always an option for a variety of reasons which makes the logistics of the moving industry complicated and unpredictable.

Missing / Damaged Items: We have contacted CSI our claims service provider to initiate a claim file for the customer and allow them to file a proper claim as required by law. The customer was sent login information in order to file a claim online. The claim login information sent to the customer allows filing a claim for loss, damage, delay, overcharge, and complaint. All the above can and must be compensated through the claims process as required by federal regulations. Since this move was an interstate move it is governed by federal regulations which allows up to 120 days for the processing of the claim. We regret the customer is not satisfied with the services they have received and will offer compensation based on our legal liability through the claims process.

We regret that the customer felt the need to file a complaint. We trust that the above explanations enable them to better understand our position on these matters.

24/7 Logistic Services expert review by Janine Sarna-Jones

Focused on long-distance moves, this moving company handles military moves, moves for seniors, commercial moving, storage moving and private moving. They have packing services along with storage services to make your next move as smooth as possible.

• Military moving: Military moves can be extra stressful. 24/7 Logistic Services provides families going through a military move with a detailed plan and strategy to ensure an efficient and fairly priced moving experience.

• Moves for seniors: 24/7 Logistic Services will tailor their moving experiences to your situation, including moving seniors into a care facility or just moving items from one room to another for redecorating.

• Door-to-door relocation: Get out of your old place and into your new one faster with door-to-door relocation moving services. This means your belongings won’t sit in storage or at another facility. They’ll be delivered straight to your door.

• Track your shipment: Finding out where your belongings are is simple with 24/7 Logistic Services’ online tracking option.

Profile picture of Janine Sarna-Jones
Janine Sarna-Jones Moving Expert

Janine Sarna-Jones is a Certified Professional Organizer and Move Manager. She is the founder and president of Organize Me Inc. and has been helping people get organized at work and at home since 1992. A member of the inaugural class of Certified Personal Organizers and board member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing, Janine has helped a broad range of clients, including corporate executives, small business owners, real-estate agents, moms, artists, therapists, and non-profit organizations.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information