Call toll free
4.36/5
Based on 22 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

BOTTOM LINE

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

PROS

• Available nationwide
  • Senior discounts
  • GPS tracking

CONS

• Only short-term storage options available
  • Additional cost for full value protection

Top 24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

03/09/2019

...24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted... but getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

03/07/2019

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive…We decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

Moving services offered by 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services offers a wide range of moving services with the focus on providing fast, affordable service with a fully trained, professional team. All moves will be tailored to meet your specific needs.

• Local and long distance moving: Whether you are moving across town or across the U.S., 24/7 Logistic Services can prepare a customized moving plan with door-to-door relocation. The company’s state-of-the-art trucks are designed to minimize vibrations to keep your belongings safe and secure, even for long-distance moves.
  • Packing and unpacking: 24/7 Logistic Services movers utilize innovative wrapping and protection to keep your items secure. Unpacking involves placing packed boxes safely onto a flat surface. They provide boxes and packaging materials, with full or partial packing services depending on the customer’s needs.
  • Short- and long-term storage: 24/7 Logistic Services can move and store items in their modern, temperature-controlled storage facilities that are equipped with video surveillance and use computerized tracking systems. Low-vibration trucks offer security for long-distance moves, and stored items are monitored by video surveillance, as well as housed in climate-controlled areas if needed.
  • Furniture assembly and protection: 24/7 Logistic Services gives you peace of mind with full furniture protection. They are capable of transporting heavy or fragile items and offer disassembly and reassembly of furniture.

24/7 Logistic Services moving specialties

24/7 Logistic Services specializes in fast and cost-effective moving services. They provide quotes based on details of your move for affordable long-distance moving plans designed to minimize stress. In addition to residential long-distance moves, 24/7 Logistic Services also specializes in senior moving, military moving and commercial moving.

• Senior moving: The professional movers at 24/7 Logistic Services can handle special services for senior moves, including packing and safe transport or rehoming of items. Whether moving to a new home or senior living facility, they can help with the specific needs seniors have to make the move as easy and uncomplicated as possible.
  • Military moving: 24/7 Logistic Service is also well-equipped to handle military moves, with a full range of services that include a private consultant and in-home estimates, coordination and monitoring of all aspects of the move, timely pick up and delivery, packing and storage (if needed) and moving debris pickup.
  • Commercial moving: From corporate and company moves to standalone office moves, 24/7 Logistic Services has expertise in transporting special equipment, including IT and hardware, medical and lab equipment, exhibition booths and more. They ensure the moves are done promptly and in compliance with your needs so you can resume business as quickly as possible.

22 24/7 Logistic Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 15, 2019

Great moving experience. On time, fast, efficient, friendly people. Packing and delivery time estimate was accurate. Nothing was damaged, and everything was set up at new apartment how I wanted it. Excellent work!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I liked the response time and the original price quoted by 24/7 Logistic Services over the other moving companies. The process of getting a quote to schedule my move was easy and they were really responsive at first. They estimated what the weight was and how much the move would cost, as well as the date. However, I wasn't as pleased with the moving crew. They were moving really quickly and it was more about speed than care. We ended up with some damage on the floor of the house we were leaving and ended up with a few things broken when we arrived. They were willing to do it cleanly, but it was not as fast and easy of a process as it was when they wanted to get the business.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I was moving to Colorado from Palm Springs, California to be closer to my kids. 24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted, so that was a bit of a disappointment. But getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: March 8, 2019

My boyfriend got offered a job and we relocated from San Diego California to Stamford, Connecticut. A lot of moving companies didn't get back to me, which I thought was interesting because I was moving at a time of the year when I wouldn't assume a lot of people were moving. The sales person from 24/7 that I dealt with, Charles, was really nice. He explained the process very thoroughly, and they had a much better rate than the other companies I was looking at. We went through room by room and he asked me for measurements on items. The move came up quickly and there wasn't a whole lot of time to prepare, so I was estimating a lot of things. When I'd have updates, we talked to Charles and he would get back to me with the updated non-binding quote. They were pretty much upfront on what the cost was gonna be for the cubic feet.

When the actual movers who were packing me up in San Diego came, they showed me the truck and how everything's measured out. There were things that I didn't bother breaking down like my kitchen table, and they were really helpful in saying, "If we break that down, we can save some more cubit footage". Once my stuff was in transit and I was trying to get an update on where it was, I called 24/7 on a Sunday morning at 7:30 AM expecting to get a voicemail. I actually got a live person, and she was super helpful in terms of getting back to me and having the delivery guys contact me so we could coordinate the delivery schedule.

I felt really bad for the delivery guys during the moving day 'cause it was really cold here. I'm in a high rise and street parking was a little bit difficult, and they were coming in an actual semi-tractor trailer truck. But once we got everything figured out, I offered to stay down in the garage and help, but they said, "Nope, just go upstairs, do your thing and we'll bring all your stuff up." They were extremely professional and the move was done quickly, so that was impressive. They were on their way within an hour, so it was a lot more painless than I thought it was gonna be.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: March 7, 2019

We were trying to leave California and move to Boise, Idaho. I spoke with the guy from 24/7 on the phone and he was very nice. He was outlying exactly what the service was gonna be, and their prices were really competitive and they also had great reviews. We got several different moving options, and after everything was said and done, we decided that they were the company that was gonna be best for us.

We had about three bedrooms' worth of stuff, and they gave me a bid and we set the date. I gave them my deposit and then I was in touch with them throughout the process. We had some issues when we were leaving San Francisco as the city decided to do road construction during the whole month that we were supposed to move. So, there were some logistics issues because the streets were closed down during the day. 24/7 was able to accommodate us and work around our work schedule so they could pick it up after the day's work. It was really nice that they were able to accommodate us there.

On the day of the move, they told us they were arriving at a certain time.I met with the lead guy, Igor, and he was able to count everything up. We started putting the boxes altogether, and he had two guys with him who were packing up everything and putting it all in the truck. Then, Igor and I worked on the paperwork and got that squared away. They were real quick, efficient and professional. They picked all our stuff up, and then they dropped it off a few days later in Idaho. Out of everything they moved, there was one broken item, which is to be expected since something's gonna break when you move. Outside of that, everything was great and I would highly recommend them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: March 6, 2019

I've probably moved 20 times with the military and this move with 24/7 was flawless. The move was about 7,000 pounds, from South Carolina to Virginia, for a relocation with my company and I chose 24/7 Logistic Services for their professionalism and willingness to work with me with a flexible schedule. We had an initial phone call where we did an initial inventory and they provided me the estimate of the cost. Then we refined that twice as we found additional items we needed them to move and they gave me updated cost estimates. I also had to change my move date due to closing our new house twice and they accommodated both changes very well. The moving expert was fantastic. He was very responsive and if I left him a message, he called me back within an hour.

On the day of the move, the movers showed up on time, were very professional and were prepared. They had all the boxes and materials, and they packed everything up on day one. My wife was happy so I was happy. On day two, they loaded everything up. Then two days later, they showed up in Virginia and it was flawless again. They unpacked everything and took all the trash away. It was great.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

FOR A LARGE MOVE – STAY AWAY! They overcharged us $6,300 to move our stuff from FL to UT after telling us it was a "binding quote." OVERCHARGE. This company told us that they would give us a "binding estimate" based on another company's in-home quote: $8,693.02. We made signed a contract with them February 8, 2018.

They came on June 25th & June 26th, 2018 to load our things. They charged us $15,091 at midnight on June 26th, which is $6,398 more than the binding estimate. They originally told me that they were charging by weight and would let us know the final weight after the move. Our previous moves have been based on weight, so we thought we knew what to expect when it came to the final cost. 24/7 Logistics did not weigh our shipment and charged by cubic feet instead.

*As soon as they arrived to our home, they were trying to increase the price without even seeing that there may be more inventory. They are not honest. They were trying to charge us more last minute for things like the lawnmower, that had been in the original estimate and we ended up having to leave behind to avoid the extra cost. The lawnmower was on the inventory list, but we were told the day of the move that it'd be an extra $150 so we left it behind.

TERRIBLE SERVICE & UNNEEDED STRESS. They did not start working until 5:30 pm on the day of the move and only had 3 workers. They brought a truck that was too small (10x20), even based on the binding estimate. This caused delays as they had to fill it up, drive 30 minutes, unload it and then return the next day. Because of the late start, they finished the first day at about 11 pm. They started the next day in the afternoon and finished at about midnight. This created multiple problems. It created more exhaustion and stress having to deal with everything in the middle of the night.

They wouldn't tell us the final price until they were finished, at midnight when we were required to pay. We were driving 36 hours across the county, starting the next morning. They should have been upfront about starting after 5 pm instead of in the morning as we were expecting. The late times made everything more stressful and limited us GREATLY with our options. If they had finished at a reasonable hour, we could have tried selling our items that we had to leave behind. Finishing at midnight made everything worse and removed our options.

WE'RE NOT ABLE TO MOVE THINGS THAT WE HAD TO LEAVE BEHIND. *They brought a truck that was too small for even the estimated inventory. They should have been honest and upfront about what type of truck they were bringing (we've moved several times with 15,000 pounds of stuff and they've ALWAYS brought semi-trailers). They deceived us by talking about weighing the truck. This is not the first time we have moved. The company did not make an effort to communicate details like this with us. We called them several times asking questions about the move and we're not given enough information and details. We could have told them that sending 3 guys to move our stuff after 5 pm in a small truck would not be sufficient. This company lacked the ability to communicate and attention to detail. Because of this, we lost more money and it was a lot more stressful than it should have been.

They were not able to fit our stuff in the truck and we had to leave many things on the side of the road including: - a futon couch -dressers - a desk - long-term food storage -and more. The movers showed blatant rudeness and disrespect towards me: one of them swearing every time he walked past me, asking why I hired them to move their stuff, questioning and complaining about our inventory, judging me and saying that I couldn't get rid of stuff, etc. They took many breaks because it was a lot of stuff and they only brought 3 workers. Breaks included smoking right next to our belongings and the truck.

DAMAGED ITEMS. Several pieces of furniture were damaged in the move, including a $1200 rocker/recliner loveseat. We are only getting $48 back for the damage of it. THE DELIVERY. They told me that our things would be stored in their facility in Colorado. That was a lie. They stored it in Florida. Storing it in Colorado would have made it a faster delivery when we were ready vs. waiting the extra few weeks. The delivery was fast but very unorganized. They hired local random people to help them move our stuff into the home.

They didn't want to take the time to ask us where things went. They went and dumped boxes in random places, hoping it was right. I was sitting in a chair and giving my full attention and energy to tell them where to put things (I had an organized list). About half of our boxes were in wrong rooms and we had to spend many hours, moving them to the right rooms. Near the beginning, I asked the guy in charge if I could tell them which rooms to put things. The driver made it clear that he would not ask me where things went because it is a lot of stuff. I told him that I know that it is a lot of stuff, but that is why we paid over $15,000 to move it. He said that we weren't paying him so he didn't care. They didn't finish setting up our furniture.

Our agreement was that disassemble and reassemble all pieces of furniture. My husband spent hours assembling the furniture that they didn't know how to do or decided not to assemble. They dirtied our carpets, getting black marks in places. We had just had the carpets cleaned so that it'd be clean where we put our furniture. We had to get the carpets re-cleaned afterwards. They did not assemble easy furniture like beds and a foosball table. We were promised that they would assemble furniture. If there was something that they wouldn't be able to assemble, they should have made that clear upfront. The damaged furniture were things that the movers packed up. We do not feel that the evaluation of our furniture is fair.

24/7 Logistic Services response

First, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that the customer may have experienced. It is never our intention for our customers to be less than satisfied with our services.

Estimate: When creating an Estimate we are completely dependent upon the customer to supply us with an accurate reflection of the list of items which they wish for us to transport. If the inventory list and services are correct the customer must e-sign this Estimate attesting that the information printed is correct. The inventory list the customer gave us consisted of 369 pieces estimated to occupy 2,093 cubic feet. We gave them a courtesy discount in the amount of $2,000. The customer stated they wanted their items delivered to a STORAGE FACILITY so we included 60 days of free storage per our customer’s request, plus we were planning on some packing materials for no charge. It is not normally necessary for the Estimator to perform a visual survey if they get an accurate list of the customer’s inventory from the customer. Even with visual surveys we had customers who change their minds and take additional items which results in a change in the price. No matter whether an estimate is provided over the phone or via a visual survey, the estimate is only as accurate as the information provided to us.

Binding Estimates: Binding estimates as clearly indicated in their name, whether based on cubic feet or weight are binding on both the customers and the company. Such estimates if based on weight do not require a weight ticket since they are binding. The only way to change a binding estimate is to write a revised binding estimate that automatically cancels out any previously given binding estimate. The revising of an estimate must be due to a change of order which results in a change of charges. Weighing shipments and adjusting the prices accordingly is only an option with a non- binding estimate.

Weight Verses Cubic Feet: The universal method of conversion for converting cubic feet to weight is to multiply the cubic feet by the number 7; and from weight to cubic feet is to divide the weight by the number 7. Please note both cubic feet and weight are listed on the Estimate because of the conversion.

Increase: Upon arrival to the origin the foreman doesn’t always recognize that additional items were added to the original list of items to be moved. Especially if such information is not offered by the customer in advance. Therefore, the crew is ordered to commence the wrapping and loading of items that they can identify from the itemized inventory list on the Original Estimate. However, once additional items are identified, the foreman will cease work until they carefully inspect the entire shipment, issue a Revised Binding Estimate listing the additional items which are not on the original inventory list and the price for us to service those items. At this point the customer has 3 CHOICES:

Cancel the move – the customers can decide to cancel the move and no additional charges will be imposed other than to pay for the services already rendered.
Keep Original Estimate – customers can decide to only ship the original items list (or the equivalent weight / space) and utilize the services originally ordered for no additional charge.
Accept the Revised Estimate – customers can accept the newly revised estimate listing the additional items and services now requested and complete the move.

The customer chose to sign the Revised Estimate then instructed our movers to load the rest of the items and to include the additional items which would fit on the truck; agreeing they would be responsible for payment for all services listed on the Revised Estimate and the total estimated price. herefore, the customer knew about the increase in the price and still agreed .

Truck / Tractor Trailer: We had sent a 26 foot moving truck which is the largest size of truck used to pick up shipments until they are consolidated with other shipments on a tractor trailer and sent on a route. It is not normal or efficient to send a tractor trailer for a pickup unless we already have the trailer booked at full capacity and it is going on a route. We planned for the shipment to fit (369 pieces, 2.093 c.f.) with additional room based on the inventory list and the estimated size of the shipment. We had no idea there would be such a drastic change in the order for the move.

5 pm: During the height of busy season we do everything we can to meet our customers’ scheduling requests. Unfortunately, we cannot predict every situation ahead of time. Other customers also encountered obstacles such as not realizing that the moving truck could not access their residence which requires us to rent a shuttle truck and do double or triple the work. This is just one example of what the movers experience last minute. It is never our intention for our workers to work from 5am until midnight to prepare the the moving truck to pick up the moves scheduled for the next day(s). We would not ever want to purposely inconvenience our customers either. We ask that they please understand none of their inconveniences were intentional, but circumstantial based on the events for their move and changes. Their move was substantially larger than they had divulged to our Estimator causing additional time to pack and load, etc.

Travel Plans: We do not decide when customers schedule their move. We recommend that the move is not scheduled right before the closing of their home or just before customers have reservations for travel. Too many things can happen. However, our job is to perform the move and not meddle in our customers’ personal affairs.

Leave Items: Our movers did everything they could to fit as much into the truck as possible. The customer had 120 additional pieces that we were able to fit. The additional items now made the shipment size 3,600 cubic feet. That is an additional 1,500 cubic feet that we fit on the truck; which was MAXIMUM CAPACITY PLUS. The other items the customer would need to decide whether to find another way to transport or leave them. This decision had nothing to do with our services.

Working Until Late: If the customer had let us know ahead of time that they wanted all those additional items serviced we could have planned and dispatched 2 trucks and additional movers. However, we did not know; which caused our movers as well as our customers much frustration.

Workers: The customer must understand that you cannot fit 5 or 6 movers in the cab of a moving truck for a long route. However, we have other movers with whom we have worked with located in various regions of the country that we can call for assistance when we require additional laborers. There persons are qualified movers or previous movers.

Damaged Items: The customer filed a claim with our 3rd party claims company, CSI. The rate of compensation is predetermined by the customer’s selected Valuation protection. Valuation is not insurance, but a level of liability. The customer selected and signed for the free of charge Released Liability Valuation Coverage of $0.60 per pound per article. This does not pay for the replacement of damaged items, this does not pay for the repair of damaged items, but it compensates based on the weight of the item multiplied by $0.60 per pound per article for any item proven to be our legal liability. ***The customer had the choice to select and pay for the Full Value Protection but they declined this coverage to enjoy the lower rates for their move.***

Claim: This claim is a Valuation claim and not an insurance claim. Valuation is a level of liability selected and signed for BY THE CUSTOMERS the day of the move. Movers pay Valuation claims out of their pockets. With that said the customer voluntarily selected and signed for the free of charge, as required by law, Released Liability Valuation Coverage of $0.60 per pound per article in order to enjoy the lower rates for their move. The customer had the opportunity to select and Full Value Protection Valuation Coverage at an additional cost but they refused that option. Therefore, all liability in case of negligence is limited to $0.60 per pound per article as dictated on the governing Bill of Lading signed and agreed upon by the customer.

Settlement: The customer filed a claim for 5 (five) total damaged items (no missing items) plus overcharge. Due to the increase in the inventory it was determined the increase in charges was justified. The damaged items were approved except one item which was determined to be composed of particle board and not meant for withstanding the stresses of being shipped on a tractor trailer route. The customer was offered a settlement offer totaling $244.20. They accepted and signed in agreement that the settlement offer satisfied their complaints and there was not any more reasons to continue complaining.

***** Now they say that they do not feel the evaluation of the furniture was fair. The customer is responsible for the rate of compensation for their items. The customer chose the $0.60 per pound per article so the price for their move would remain lower. They did not want to pay for the additional coverage. Similar to auto insurance only 1 way: if you have any damage, you cannot expect to reap the benefits of Full Coverage if you selected and paid for the minimum liability possible; in this case the customers’ coverage was provided to them FREE of charge!

*****Reassembly: We will reassemble basic and non complicated items. Anything complex or which can pose a liability issue we will not reassemble; even if we disassembled the item. If the item requires special tools or has additional steps which our movers do not know we cannot take the chance of the item breaking and causing our customers physical harm.

We regret that the customer felt the need to file another review. We trust that the above explanations will eventually enable them to better understand our position on these matters. The same explanations have repeatedly been provided to them in response to this same review being posted on the multiple other online review sites / forums. We hope that one day the customers can recognize that we have apologized repeatedly for their dissatisfaction and their damages. We have compensated them based on our legal liability and the coverage that they selected. It is hoped that eventually the customers can move forward, can realize what really happened - how we have tried to rectify their concerns, and get past this anger. We wish our customers the best in their new home.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

When I was doing research, 24/7 Logistic Services had the best reviews. There were people that said that they worked well with 24/7 and that they responded to their needs, and was also quick to respond to their calls. It didn’t necessarily say that they were cheaper, but I didn’t really care as much about that as the experience of moving because I was moving across the country. So, I just wanted to make sure my stuff was gonna be okay, and that they weren’t gonna try and charge me more than they told me they were gonna charge me. The move was about 1,700 miles and the rep who helped me throughout everything was David. He responded a couple of days later. It was during the holidays, so I didn’t think that that was a bad thing.

David called and asked what kind of stuff I had and the normal moving company thing. He was very friendly. He also gave me his email and personal phone number. He said that if I had any questions, I can contact him at any point. 24/7 made it fast because I wanted to move in four days after I called them, and everything happened quickly. I couldn’t get a hold of them one time when the truck was actually there picking up my stuff. But the next day, I called again and could get in touch with them. They solved all the problems that I had, and any questions that I had were answered promptly.

Both moving crews, picking up the stuff and delivering it, were friendly. They called their manager a couple of times to ask a couple of questions that I had, and they only spoke Russian to him on the phone, which was fine. But I was standing next to them, and I couldn’t understand what they were saying. I was a bit disappointed just because I wanted to understand what the manager was saying. I asked to talk to the manager, but the guy said that he would just talk to the manager for me. The crew that came to deliver the stuff also just spoke Russian to each other. But they spoke English to me which was also fine. It was a bit off-putting, but they were very nice. They’re a good moving company and good moving crews.

For a move like this, as long as it’s not local, they send three people for three hours. But there were only two people to pack the stuff and only two people to deliver it, and I was a bit concerned about that. But it wasn’t a problem and it didn’t take very much time at all. And then, when they delivered the stuff, they couldn’t get my sectional into the apartment, which wasn’t their fault. They wrapped the couch in their blankets, and usually, they have to charge for the blankets if they leave them. But since they couldn’t get the couch in, they didn’t charge me for the blankets, which was nice. I had to end up chopping off one of the arms of the couch just to actually get it inside. I had to hack at it with a hatchet. They wanted to keep the couch safe. So, they said that they couldn’t do it and they left couch in the garage.

I appreciate the promptness and the ease of access that I had with 24/7. They ended up charging me more, but that was because I had more stuff than they originally thought it was gonna be. They estimated 400 cubic feet, and it was 600. So, that was what the cost was. I heard other reviews that companies would hold people’s stuff until they got twice as much money as they originally estimated, and I was worried about that. But none of that happened, and David was always available. It was an easy process.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I moved from New York to New Jersey for financial reasons. 24/7 Logistic Services was the only one that wasn't pushy and rude on the phone with me when I spoke to them and so I had them move my things. Getting a quote a from them was easy as well. I just gave them a list of everything I had and they gave me a quote. Their people were very nice and helpful. They packed everything up, put it all where it needed to be, and it was great. Their overall productivity was good. I would use 24/7 Logistic Services again if I have to move long distance again.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

24/7 Logistic Services showed up when I needed them to, and they were fair in their price. Prior to them, I had a bad experience with another company who didn't have a forklift when they got here, took a $6,000 move and told me it was gonna be $14,000, and who lowballed me, figuring once they were here, they would get the job.

My particular packing list was pretty accurate, so when I called 24/7 amongst others, I was very specific as far as the exact number of boxes, the weights. I said I had pictures. Obviously, their estimate was higher than the other company, but I thought it was more realistic. It was $8,000 and I asked them how accurate they were and if they were gonna come and say they misjudged or it was so hard to do over the phone and they needed a visual. The rep said that was exactly in all the measurements I gave them and they could be pretty close. So, I thought it was fair. I told them if they show up and gonna turn around and tell me it was more, I would ask them to leave. The rep said no. They showed me the chart and said this was the line that my cubic feet should go up to, and they were gonna pack the things the best they could, and that I could come out and look at the packing. He said they were good packers and they were gonna maximize.

They also said I have to make the decision what was really worth taking and not taking and they would get me where I need to be. They were very accommodating in that respect. So, we packed the things up, and in the end, the rep said the last few items were bulky and I would lose a little space when packing things like that. He said that at that point, it was gonna be maybe close to the estimate or maybe up to $500 more. And then I thought that was close enough. I said we pack it up completely and see where we were. Then he showed me we were over the line and said he would charge $500 for that extra square footage. And I agreed to it.

I thought they were fair. Except when they came to drop it off, the delivery guy tried to scam me out of some money. They had an old picture on Google Maps of my property and the delivery guy said he couldn’t make the delivery on my driveway. I said I just spent $30,000 widening the driveway. I built a turnaround, and I put all new gravel down so the tractor trailer could make the delivery.

I told him I have a picture of a huge tractor-trailer delivering something on my property. I told the delivery guy from 24/7 that he doesn’t know how to drive his tractor-trailer and I was not going to be responsible for paying extra money. I said if he needed help, I could call my contractor, who happens to be a licensed truck driver, and he could help him in backing up. I called my builder to help them. And they were able to make the delivery. But they were clearly wanting to charge me $150 carry charge. Moving companies tend to be like gangsters. But I would recommend 24/7.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Susan and we apologize for some inconvenience that you have experienced with us. To scam you was not our intention, it is just sometimes one driver is more experienced than the other and some who have less experience they just are not comfortable in driving in narrow spaces since he is the one who is responsible for a very expensive vehicle and what surrounds it. But we will try our best to improve and avoid this kind of situations. Thank you for choosing and recommending us.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I moved from Florida to New Jersey and used 24/7 Logistic Services. They sounded good. Getting a quote and scheduling the move were very easy. Everything went smoothly. There were two wonderful people and they came when they were supposed to come. They came on the 26th. They picked everything up and they delivered on the 29th. They were great and I had an excellent experience. I’m very happy and I will recommend 24/7 Logistic Services with my eyes closed to everybody.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

We were very happy with 24/7 Logistic's services. We moved from Douglasville, Georgia and to Bradenton, Florida and used the company after reviewing several moving services online then finding that they had 5 stars. Their price was also good, though it ended up costing us $800 more, which we understood could happen when you don’t bring people in to actually review what you’re moving.

We had a lot of stuff, having lived in that house for 21 years, and for the estimate, I was trying to measure things and tell them. Everything I did was by phone, but it would’ve been better if somebody had come in to the home. They should have asked if somebody could look at the house so that they could give us a more accurate price. Other than that, they were good. The two guys that came to the house and then brought all the stuff here were very nice and polite. The move was within a two-day span, which we were very grateful for and they did a great job.

24/7 Logistic Services response
Thank you Patty for the time to leave a feedback!
We apologize that we were not able to come out and give you a visual estimate. We usually do them when it is close to our hubs/locations. When it is not we use our sophisticated software to give as accurate as estimates as possible over the phone.

Again we apologize for not being perfect but we will do our best to improve.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I was moving for work from Baltimore to Lancaster, Pennsylvania and 24/7 Logistic Services was the first one that got back to me. The initial quote was fine. It was over the phone. I had the list of how many boxes and things with some contingencies. The quoting process was a little frustrating because they expected me to have the exact measurements and boxes and ultimately, the quote was underpriced, but I needed movers and with a short turnaround. Overall though, I don’t have anything to complain about the experience. The rep was accommodating and he was nice enough. Also, the crew was great.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We tried our best to be as accurate as possible with your estimate. Thank you for appreciating our hard work.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services did a good job. I like them. We had several moving companies that we were looking at and 24/7 offered us a better deal than anybody who matched the deal. Also, I wanted to go with a company and not a broker. I read the reviews and they seemed favorable so I decided to go with them. In getting a quote from them, we had to go through an inventory list and see how much room it was gonna take. They gave us a discount on some of it. When we looked at it and compared it with other moving companies, it was comparable with the inventory list. The price was so much per cubic foot.

The guy that had originated the prices and set up the timeframe was always available to us and their reps were on time. When the crew came, they were accurate about making sure they got everything logged in. They were also very careful. They weren't swinging our properties around so we didn't have anything that was damaged. Going with 24/7 Logistic Services wasn't a bad move. We'll recommend them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

A friend did some research on different moving companies and saw 24/7 Logistic Services. After talking to them a little bit and seeing what they had to offer, I went with them. Everybody there was great. They were helpful, timely with getting back to me and accurate with answering my questions. They were really great to work with. I had good movers too, both the crew that picked up and did the delivery. I would recommend them for sure.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services has cheaper rates at $4 per cubic foot, which beat everybody else. Their reps had me walk around and name out all the things I wanted to be moved. The quote was at 850 cubic feet and when the guy showed up to move everything, it was right near what their software had calculated. So, they were good on that. I also got a hold of the customer service representatives easily and they answered any questions I had. The 2 movers who picked my stuff up were good too. They worked hard and were good with the furniture. They were gentle and careful not to damage things. However, the 2 guys who delivered my stuff off weren’t as good. They weren’t as careful as they probably should have been. 24/7 Logistic has to contract with drivers so I can understand that some crews are gonna be better than others. It’s just the way it is. Still, the delivery time was good. 24/7 Logistic is good overall and I would recommend them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Gregory for such a beautiful and detailed feedback.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I was having a random internet search for moving companies. We called and talked to the people and the folks from 24/7 Logistic Services that we spoke to over the phone were professional and informative. Their pricing was good and they worked with us on getting everything together quickly. We had a tight turnaround so they gave us a quick quote, which was much lower than what it ended up being at the end of the day because we had more stuff to move than what they originally anticipated. We got it scheduled and it took two or three days longer than what they had originally quoted to get out to us. So, we weren’t really happy with that.

When the movers weren’t here on the day that they said, I called and I was informed that it was gonna be a couple more days. And then when that second day came around, I called and they said, “We’ll be there tomorrow.” It would have been better to call the customer instead of me having to call. Luckily, we weren’t on a time crunch to get the stuff here. We were just on a time crunch to get it out of Orlando. Other than that, everything else was great. The movers came and picked up on time and they were very good and professional. I’d recommend 24/7 Logistic Services. They’re good.

Dear Jeffrey

thank you for your feedback. It gives us an opportunity to grow and improve.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I'm really happy that I chose 24/7 Logistic Services. At first, I was really nervous about who to get. I went online and I checked the reviews quite a bit. I talked to and almost decided on another company, but then, I talked to Charlie who makes all the reservations at 24/7 Logistic Services and he made me feel really comfortable. I had gone online to the consumer ad and it told me what I was supposed to get from the person. 24/7 Logistic was spot on with everything that needed to be done and I prayed over it too. I felt very comfortable that I had made a good decision.

24/7's cost was very reasonable. Some were lower priced, but that made me nervous because on the reviews, a lot of people said that once they got to where they wanted to be, there were hidden fees. Right away, I knew that there were gonna be no hidden fees with 24/7 Logistic when I saw what the contract was. The customer service was awesome and I like the way they did their inventory with each piece of furniture.

When I had different changes in the number of boxes or what I could take in furniture, I'd call Charlie. If he didn't answer, he'd get back to me right away. I was always satisfied with the answers. The people packed my furniture and then moved it to Colorado. I only had a few things that were broken in the boxes, which was probably because I did the packing. It was just a bit of glassware but all the furniture was moved well. They also set it up for me. It was a good experience and I'd definitely recommend 24/7 Logistic Services.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I used 24/7 Logistic after speaking with their cordial reps over the phone and seeing that their price was within my budget. They were very professional and they did a lot of good follow-up with me and helped me move. They also followed up afterwards and made sure everything was okay. I appreciated that. I was also very pleased with the moving crew. They were very good and there were lots of good communication. They went over the thing and they saw that we had more than what was estimated and let us know of that ahead of time. So, the actual cost ended up being more than what I expected. That was disappointing because I thought I had planned it pretty well. But the move went smoothly and all in all, it was a good experience. So, it was worth it, and I'll recommend them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I was moving cross-country and I decided to go with 24/7 Logistic Services based on the price. They contacted me and we went through an inventory then they sent me a quote. They also explained the process to me. However, I would tell others to be cautious of them adding on things to the quote and the quote not being the final cost. As for the actual move, the crew was very helpful. They were concerned about doing a good job and my interactions with them were quick and positive. I had several items that were broken and we haven't resolved the issue yet but the customer service team has been helpful.

24/7 Logistic Services response
Thank you Keith and we apologize for the damages that had occurred

We will work harder on improving to serve better.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services is a really good moving company. Moving is so stressful but they really did a great job. They took care of all of our furniture beautifully. They were attentive to the needs of the mover and were really good to work with. I would highly recommend them to anybody. I had gotten quotes from several companies and this company's wasn’t the cheapest. It wasn’t the most expensive either. The real deciding factor was their salesperson, Charles. He was very attentive. He followed up almost daily to see if I had any questions. I was worried about having to getting to move my in-laws. They were living in a house on the water and they couldn’t take care of it anymore. So they had to move from Virginia down to Georgia where we are. But you hear all these bad stories about people hijacking your stuff and holding it for ransom. So we had been trying be very positive and I felt very comfortable working with Charles.

He called me up one day and said he had good news. My price had gone down significantly, about $800. There was a certain task that they weren’t gonna have because of the time of the year that I was moving. Apparently, it’s more expensive to move some times than not. It was all a reduction. There were also things that I wouldn’t have known and he offered them. That was helpful to us.

The moving crew was amazing as well. They were three guys and I knew we had more to move than they were capable of moving that day just because the house is so big. So at first, the guy came through, looked at everything and told me there was a lot of stuff. I told him that they were only supposed to take the things that were on the list and the number of boxes on the list. I was expecting they'd do something that they weren’t supposed to do. But we talked a little bit and once we understood each other, everything was great. The crew was also very kind with my in-laws. They're older and they would ask questions about things, and the crew would take the time to explain things. They were also flexible on the delivery date. The stuff was gonna be delivered late in the evening but we knew that my in-laws really couldn’t handle that. They told us not to worry, to go to sleep and that they would do it the next morning. They were really good that way.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

24/7 Logistic Services talked a good game and then failed to deliver. I had gone online and looked for apartments, and they recommended moving services. I interviewed about nine moving companies in the course of four days. 24/7 Logistic Services seemed to be the best one. The representative promised that it would only be this much over and over again. I asked him specifically and point-blank when my stuff would be delivered and he said next day. Not knowing how moving services work, I thought they would pick it up and then deliver it the next day. That was awesome. We were only going 500 miles.

As it turned out, they delivered my stuff 21 days later. I ended up spending $6,000 in repurchasing extra random stuff that was on the moving truck. I needed clothes and pans. We needed somewhere to sleep. It was so bad and everyday, I would call and ask where my truck was. And this is exactly what they said to me, “We meant next day after we scheduled a truck going to Missouri.” Apparently, they store your stuff until somebody is actually moving to St. Louis, Missouri. I asked many questions in the interviews but nobody told me that. The lady was nice but they basically said, "Too bad. You have to wait on it."

I had paid 24/7 Logistic Services over $5,000 to move my stuff and once it arrived, most of it was broken. All the stuff that they “packed” was broken. That includes my lamps and my bookshelves. There were also watermarks everywhere. I had to throw away my kids’ mattresses because they were all marked with water and grossness. 24/7 Logistic Services told me they were “storing” our stuff in a climate-controlled environment, which I didn’t even know that they did. In fact, I am in the process of filing a complaint now because not only is some of my stuff missing, but they even won’t take my phone calls now. It was a horrible experience. Don't do it, ever. Never ever.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that the customer may have experienced. It is never our intention for our customers to be less than satisfied with our services.

Delivery: The customer was asked what the date will be the first available date they will be ready for delivery. The customer stated 08/21/18. From that date we have up to 21 business days to attempt the delivery of the shipment. We will not guarantee a date for delivery unless a dedicated truck was requested and paid for. We must take into consideration road conditions, weather, and mechanical issues that can affect truck routes.

Next Day Delivery: We apologize for any misunderstanding which may have occurred. However, the delivery window is explained in detail in the Original Estimate which is emailed to the customer for them to review before the move to allow plenty of time for the customers to review and ask any questions they may have. The delivery window dates are also written on the top of the Bill of Lading which is the legal and binding contract that governs this move. The window for delivery is also detailed on the back of the bill of lading in the terms and conditions. There is no possible way that the movers could travel to the customer’s residence in GA from south east FL, pick up the shipment, then drive to the destination and deliver within 24 hours. This would mean that the movers would violate the DOT mandated Hours Of Service (HOS) regulations and we cannot break the law for anyone. Our sales representatives are well aware of the HOS requirements and limitations pertaining to hours worked.

Consolidation/Tractor Trailer Routes: Movers must consolidate shipments in order to keep the price of shipping household goods at a reasonable level. Routes are coordinated scheduling pickups and deliveries along the way. Although we work very hard to meet our customer’s requested pick-up and delivery dates, sometimes it is not always an option for a variety of reasons which makes the logistics of the moving industry complicated and unpredictable.

Missing / Damaged Items: We have contacted CSI our claims service provider to initiate a claim file for the customer and allow them to file a proper claim as required by law. The customer was sent login information in order to file a claim online. The claim login information sent to the customer allows filing a claim for loss, damage, delay, overcharge, and complaint. All the above can and must be compensated through the claims process as required by federal regulations. Since this move was an interstate move it is governed by federal regulations which allows up to 120 days for the processing of the claim. We regret the customer is not satisfied with the services they have received and will offer compensation based on our legal liability through the claims process.

We regret that the customer felt the need to file a complaint. We trust that the above explanations enable them to better understand our position on these matters.

24/7 Logistic Services FAQ

How does 24/7 Logistic Services work?

At least a month before your scheduled moving date, contact 24/7 Logistic Services customer service or fill out their online form. A customer service representatives will ask for details about the size of your move, pickup and delivery dates and locations and any other requests or accommodations. You’ll review the inventory list by room—items are separated categorically so it’s easy to read. Sometimes, an on-site visual inspection might be necessary for an accurate estimate. 24/7 Logistic Services will check on dates and rates available, apply discounts (if applicable) and present a binding agreement through email.

A week or two before scheduled pickup, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to confirm that all of their information is still correct. The day before scheduled pickup, a representative will call with a two-hour window. On moving day, 24/7 Logistic Services’ professional moving specialists will arrive on time to pack and load all of your household items. Before your requested delivery date, 24/7 Logistic Services will call to coordinate time of delivery.

On delivery day, 24/7 Logistic Services will unload everything, unwrap furniture and put everything back together. After your move is complete, a customer service representative from 24/7 Logistic Services will contact you for feedback to see if they can make any improvements to the process.

Can I track my shipment online?

You can check on the status of your shipment at any time through 24/7 Logistic Services’ website. Simply enter your name, phone number and TrackID number into the form, and a 24/7 representative will call you with an update. Moving trucks and tractor-trailers are equipped with GPS-enabled devices, and customers are able to track shipments online. This can provide greater peace of mind, especially for long-distance, commercial or specialized moves.

Can I make payments online?

Payments for pick-up and storage services, as well as corporate payments, can be made online through 24/7 Logistic Services’ secure web portal. American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted.

Is 24/7 Logistic Services a broker?

No, 24/7 Logistic Services is a family-owned and operated moving company. You’ll deal with one company from booking to pick up and delivery since 24/7 Logistic Services runs their own trucks and does not outsource to third-party van lines.

What storage options does 24/7 Logistic Services offer?

Items of any size and shape can be stored safely and securely for any length of time.

24/7 Logistic Services’ warehouse facilities are equipped with video surveillance, climate-controlled units and computerized tracking.

If you’re mid-move and stuck in-between homes, storage-in-transit saves you the trouble of having to unload all of your household goods and furniture in a separate storage unit only to reload them shortly after. Instead, 24/7 Logistic Services will keep your moving crates in a safe and secure warehouse until you are ready for them for up to 30 days.

Does 24/7 Logistic Services offer valuation coverage?

24/7 Logistic Services provides industry standard coverage for all items packed and transported and offers full value protection for a small additional fee. Depending on the size and nature of your move, 24/7 Logistic Services representatives might advise full valuation protection. With full valuation protection, if anything breaks the mover will be liable to replace the value of anything lost or damaged.

What special discounts are available through 24/7 Logistic Services?

Printable coupons are available for discounted packing materials and moving services, and 24/7 Logistic Services offers exclusive rates for senior citizens, government employees, law enforcement, firefighters, veterans and active-duty members of the military or their families, plus members of AAA and AARP.

Do we recommend 24/7 Logistic Services?

If you want a mover you can trust, 24/7 Logistic Services should be on your short-list of moving companies. 24/7 Logistic Services does everything in-house, so you don’t have to worry about the surprises of third-party trucking services or unvetted contract movers in your home. Beyond basic moving services, the company has specialized services available, from complete packing and temporary storage to situations involving seniors or military moves. The flexibility and range of options mean there are more choices and customization options for consumers.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information