3.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

35 24/7 Logistic Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 1, 2019

Our movers were a day late to pack up our stuff. To make matters worse, they sent only two guys for a full pack of our apartment. Edward quoted us 3-5 hours for the packing, however it took nearly 10 hours. 10 hours that we had to be out of our apartment, with 2 young children. My point of contact at 24/7 Logistic Services, Edward, was completely unreachable during the entire moving process, despite promising the opposite. I left three messages for Edward over the course of a week, none of my calls were returned.

Now, 24/7 has failed to deliver our belongings in a timely manner, despite knowing the exact date of our move to our new apartment halfway across the country. It's been 5 days now that we've been living in an empty apartment with our baby and 4 year old. Numerous attempts to get more information regarding the delivery of our belongings have been fruitless - only vague text messages promising the delivery in the next couple of days. We've paid nearly 6K for 24/7 to take all of the stress out of moving from Wisconsin to North Carolina. Next time we'll be renting a U-Haul and doing it ourselves.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We are sorry that you found it important to rate your moving experience as such.

But may I ask you what exactly is wrong? You had a 2 bedroom house, full packing service and on top of this you had 15 steps at origin. Edward never quoted you for 3-5 hours to get all that done. The only way to get it done in 3-5 hrs would be throw your belongings onto the truck without packing it.

I am not quite sure how many movers you expected to see driving comfortably in one truck?

I am wondering how many hours normally it takes for a person to pack and load 2 bedroom apartment/house with 15 steps?

You call customer service the worst because you don’t like to hear the terms that are written in your estimate/contract/booking documents! And for that your husband cursed at WOMAN (our customer support), called her different names, yelled at her and you find it right?

You tell people not to use us and this is your right but what you don’t mention is all your items arrived in one piece, not even a scratch, your estimate that was given over the phone was honored did not go up a penny, and for that we thank you for providing an accurate item list. Your belongings were delivered within 5 days from Wisconsin to North Carolina from your first day available. If all this isn’t good enough then I don’t know what is then?

Thank you.

Original review: June 26, 2019

I was moving from Hicksville, New York to Cary. I had a two-bedroom unit. I compared many companies and I felt better with 24/7 Logistic Services. Some companies didn't even have an online service. They were not a real service. They try to take customers and then hand them over to another company. This was why I preferred 24/7. I spoke to their representative on the phone and he answered all the questions. He did an estimate that came for 900 cubic feet. But there was one problem. The estimate was not going to be the real charge.

After moving, another calculation was made and it was 950. It finally came to 630. I didn't know how they calculated and I paid extra money. I told their moving people whatever I was going to bring with me. I even told them the box size. I saw that they calculated the small boxes and the big boxes differently. Other than that, both the driver and the other guy did a good job and I liked them. I would recommend my friend to 24/7.

Original review: June 20, 2019

When I was searching for a company for a move from Charleston, South Carolina to East Tennessee, 24/7 Logistics popped up online. I had originally reached out to three or four different companies to get back to me with some kind of estimates. 24/7 Logistics was the only one that got back to me. They did it the next day. I liked all of the people who were involved in the packing and the delivery. They were all very nice, and the delivery people kept me informed on a lot of the stuff that was going on. Unfortunately, their guy went to the wrong address. He went to my old address instead of my new one to deliver my furniture.

The biggest problem I had was how long it took them. The guys came to pack me up. They got there about 11 o’clock in the morning and they didn’t leave until 2:00 AM. I don't know if it would have been easier with three people. But the guys worked hard and they didn’t take a lot of breaks. They didn’t sit around so I have no complaint with their work ethic. It just took a while and it was sort of hard for my husband and me to be awake that late. But we managed and we got through it. Also, we had one piece of furniture that was broken. It was a marble top that went on an old antique piece of furniture. I was sent the claims information, but the guys that delivered it told me that I probably wouldn’t get that much money from it so I just didn’t bother. Other than that, I was happy with the quote I was given. It was very close to what I ended up paying.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I liked how cooperative 24/7 Logistic was about the live load. And I was totally satisfied with their service, even though I couldn't take advantage of the live load because when I got here, the home was not ready. So we had to go into storage. They were very cooperative and flexible with that. The only negative was that there was damage with the leather sofa set, with the buffet, with the outside patio stairs, and with assorted china. I can’t tell whether or not it occurred as a result of not being able to take advantage of the live load. It went on the truck, it went of the truck, to storage, then it went on another truck, and then off another truck.

I just filed a claim for the damages because we didn't wanna file until we had unpacked everything. There were some things that on delivery day, it looked like they were missing three table legs, but they were packed among other things and not self-evident. And I’m still in the process of it. They gave me a very good price for the move. I wish the deductible was lower, but it was all right.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I arranged a move for someone and got 24/7 Logistic Services because they have better customer service. I looked them up on ConsumerAffairs, and then I looked at their ratings and customer feedback. ConsumerAffairs suggested three companies and their quote and their rating was the best. So, I reached out to them and they made the process really easy to follow through. The movers were very professional and very neat. They took good care of everything that they packed. They did it very nicely. They took their time to pack and unpack.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: May 11, 2019

24/7 Logistics guided us step-by-step on what to expect and what needed to be done during our relocation. The reps and I communicated through email and through the phone. They have been very respectful. The movers were wonderful as well. They took their time, did what they needed to do and were very hard-working. I would definitely recommend them to anybody that needs a mover.

Original review: May 4, 2019

24/7 Logistic Services is an awesome company to go through. I had put our moving information into one of those websites where the search lists all the companies and they were the first ones to call. The rep gave me a lot of useful information as far as what to look for and ask from moving companies. So I decided to stick with them. He was very helpful as far as helping us figure out what we needed to pay. They do it by cubic footage and I gave them our full inventory list, which we were able to change. That was nice because we were in the process of selling stuff we didn’t need anymore. Then they came, picked everything up, wrapped everything and made sure everything was nice and safe.

We moved from Northern California to Eastern Idaho for a change of scenery and with a one-year old, it took 15 hours. The move across the state was definitely stressful so having 24/7 Logistic Services was a big help. The estimated time also worked out perfectly. They originally said that it would be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. But we moved up on Friday and they were here on Tuesday. Everything worked out great. We were only a couple of days without furniture, which was no problem. We also had a couple small fractures and some stuff on some furniture but it was nothing we were upset with. That goes hand in hand with moving. Something is bound to break.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Great moving experience. On time, fast, efficient, friendly people. Packing and delivery time estimate was accurate. Nothing was damaged, and everything was set up at new apartment how I wanted it. Excellent work!

Original review: March 21, 2019

I liked the response time and the original price quoted by 24/7 Logistic Services over the other moving companies. The process of getting a quote to schedule my move was easy and they were really responsive at first. They estimated what the weight was and how much the move would cost, as well as the date. However, I wasn't as pleased with the moving crew. They were moving really quickly and it was more about speed than care. We ended up with some damage on the floor of the house we were leaving and ended up with a few things broken when we arrived. They were willing to do it cleanly, but it was not as fast and easy of a process as it was when they wanted to get the business.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I was moving to Colorado from Palm Springs, California to be closer to my kids. 24/7 Logistic Services seemed like a better deal for me since they weren't going by rate and the cost was a little less. The move turned out to be more than they quoted, so that was a bit of a disappointment. But getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy, and the rep was pleasant. They were professional and did a good job.

24/7 Logistic Services response