2. Movers
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

View More View More

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

When I was having problems with other moving companies getting back to me, 24/7 Logistic Services got back to me and the reps were all nice. The moving crew was nice too and seemed more concerned with our stuff getting broken than we were. I had a CD stand in my room, which you can buy from a dollar store. It's easy to pop the tubes together and they were worried about it getting broken in the truck. If it breaks, it's on us and it didn't cost that much. I just would rather not leave it behind. They moved roughly a two-bedroom apartment from Michigan to Illinois, which was about a five-hour trip. And they were able to pick up and drop off on the same day. Moreover, the final cost turned out a little bit cheaper. We ended up having less square footage than we thought we were gonna end up having.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

When I did a search on the internet for movers, it pulled up a variety of companies. I called each one and obtained information and 24/7 Logistic Services was the most informative. I was moving from Pennsylvania to Florida and getting the quote and scheduling the move was beyond easy. I stuck with the same customer service rep, Cassie and the person that handled the actual move was Dave. They both stayed in contact with me and made a direct dial. I called them a few times to make sure the number went directly to them and it did. For the most part, they just kept me up-to-date. They made me feel very secure and made my transition much smoother.

The gentleman called me when they were stuck in traffic and said that they were stuck in traffic about an hour away from me. When they got there, there were three gentlemen. They were very polite and nice. They came in, made sure that it was the right place, got my information, and moved everything in an hour and 20 minutes. There was a lot of stuff, but they were on point and did the job with precision. Then two gentlemen came to unloaded everything. They were precise and very professional. They did exactly as the company said. and placed in every room what I asked them to place it in. The experience was kinda scary, but at the same time, it was also a relief.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We moved from Fort Myers, Florida to Green Bay, Wisconsin and 24/7 Logistic Services' estimate was lower. Moreover, we had to have them hold our furniture until we closed up and they did not charge us to do that. The customer service was wonderful. You could call them 24/7 and if there was no one there, you could leave a message and they always called back. The movers themselves were mostly from Russia. They were very interesting and nice.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Original review: 10/2/19

Hired them to move us from CA to TX because they claimed to be able to move a 1200 lb safe. They had NO CLUE how to handle it. In addition, they lost one of my oak dining chairs and other misc items. They overcharged us for the truck space used. They damaged my new SS fridge and have now denied most of my claim only offering $25.00 for all! What a joke!

Update: 11/8/19

In rebuttal to 24/7’s response to my first review I will point out blatant lies and provide attachments showing proof. First of all, they have been calling me relentlessly trying to get me to take down my bad review. Throwing a bone of offering to pay 250.00 for the damage they caused to my nearly new $3000 stainless steel fridge was a start, but now they are holding the check hostage until I take down the review. Well I’m NOT. They can keep their money. This company is so shady it’s not even funny.

So, let’s get into more detail; I contacted them because their ads stated they were gun safe moving experts. I contacted the agent “Charles” whom I asked on AT LEAST 3 separate occasions if he was sure they could move 2 safes, one weighing 600 lbs and the other approx. 1200 lbs. LIE # 1. “The weight of the safe was never divulged to our moving coordinator” (see attachment showing the list of items we discussed over the phone, this is their document and it clearly shows the 2 safes and their weight!). I was assured on all occasions they had the proper equipment and that they “did this all the time”-. The movers showed up in a budget rental truck, all eastern Europeans who barely spoke English. They didn’t show until 1:30 in the afternoon then stood around my garage looking at the bigger safe, scratching their heads, trying to figure out how they were going to move it. They were completely clueless!

I called Charles and told him what was happening. He said they would find a solution. So about 3 hours later one of the guys left and went to a rental yard and rented a dolly that could handle the weight. So, they finally got it on the truck. They did not finish loading until after 8 pm that night. I was also assured that they would have the proper equipment to unload the safe at the destination.

LIE #2. They hired a flatbed tow truck and shimmied the safe off the truck, onto the flatbed, nearly toppling it over the side several times. Then backing up into the driveway and trying to scoot it as close to the garage as possible. That safe is custom made and only 1 week old and they scratched it up! In addition, we have an epoxy coating on our garage floor, and they scratched that all up dragging it across the floor to place it because they did not have any equipment to move it into the garage.

Missing items: Yes, I agree we should have counted all the boxes, but to explain, we were doing extensive renovations on our home and had told them in advance that we would be placing everything in the garage. The service they provided included placing all your items into the home and putting together furniture, etc. Well since we did not need that service, the guys (again eastern Europeans who barely spoke English) just stacked boxes on boxes, in front of boxes and behind boxes in the garage. There was no way for us to count them that quickly or accurately. In fact, we saw one of our folding tables on the front lawn while they were unloading, and when they left it was gone nor was it here, they must’ve taken it when they left. We are still finding out things that never made it here. The .60 cent per pound “insurance” is a joke. But if you want enough insurance to cover your valuables, then the price of your move doubles!

BTW they quoted us 5400 and we paid over 9,000! Don’t ever get a quote over the phone, insist on a visual and in person visit! They lost the bolts to put my dining table together and worst of all, THEY LOST THE CAPTAIN'S CHAIR TO MY OAK DINING SET. I asked over and over for them to contact the holding yard, and other people who “shared” the moving truck with us to see if anyone had it. I can’t believe that there is one oak chair out there that no one has seen or would even want to keep! I don’t believe for a second that they even tried to locate it. We have sucked it up and resolved ourselves to the fact that our stuff is just gone, and we’ll never see it again. There were many more damaged and missing items, but you get the idea.

Overcharges: Their response: “However, if the customer's items are occupying the floor and are stacked as high as they can possibly SAFELY be stacked, then the space between the top of their items and the ceiling of the truck is still considered part of their cubic feet. We cannot use the space between the top of their items and the ceiling for anyone else's shipment.” Well my reply to that is that I was speaking of the Budget Rental truck they picked up our stuff in. It was not shared with anyone so don’t confuse people by mentioning “anyone else’s shipment” because mine was the only one in that truck.

Again, I say I was overcharged. There was anywhere from one to three feet of space all along the top of the truck, and at least a 3-foot-deep space around the back of the truck where they had their moving supplies (boxes, stretch wrap, moving blankets, dollies, etc) stored. Why am I paying for that? My stuff did not occupy it.

Here is my formula: if the truck is (actually) 1800 cf, and there was space at the top anywhere from 1-3 feet above our boxes and I'll give you the average of 1.5 feet, that is Width: 102 inches. Length: 312 inches. Height: 18 inches. = 331.5 ft3. 1878.5 - 331.5 = 1547cf - Still over charged at 1650 CF by 103 cf plus the space used for their equipment, bundles of cardboard boxes, bundles of blankets and rolls for stretch wrap (they actually took my roll that I had borrowed from my work) and that should not be included in my charges either. All in all, I still maintain they deserve ZERO STARS and advise you to run the other way before you trust your move to these liars and swindlers.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We have tried and tried to satisfy the customer's concerns regarding their move. The customer is aware that they chose the valuation coverage of $0.60 per pound per article. This means that the rate of compensation for items which are proven to be our legal liability is based on the weight of the item(s) multiplied by $0.60 per pound per article. The initial settlement reflects what is called an appearance allowance which means that the damage does not affect the functioning of the item, but is only superficial damage. However, the customer was not satisfied with that. Therefore, we began attempting to negotiate directly with the customer. We offered the customer a settlement of $250 (which is more than what our legal liability is for the claim) but the customer wants to proceed with the dispute process through the claims processing company. So be it.

The customer also states that they were overcharged for space in the truck. However, if the customer's items are occupying the floor and are stacked as high as they can possibly SAFELY be stacked, then the space between the top of their items and the ceiling of the truck is still considered part of their cubic feet. We cannot use the space between the top of their items and the ceiling for anyone else's shipment.

As for the missing items, the customer signed at the delivery that everything was received and nothing was missing. Our movers cannot be held accountable for anything after they leave as the customer could have other people who can access their items. They could have left the items they are claiming vulnerable for anything to happen to them. That is WHY the Inventory Sheets state in big bold letters with an enlarged font "WARNING! We have checked all the items listed and numbered 1 to __ inclusive and acknowledge that this is a true and complete list of the goods tendered and of the state of the goods received. Before signing check shipment, count items and describe loss or damage in space on the right above". Their signature attests that they received all their items!

The weight of the safe was never divulged to our moving coordinator. Therefore, while we move safes all the time, we were not expecting a 1,500 lb safe. However, we did get this item moved without issues.

We trust that the customer will find satisfaction through the dispute process.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Preparing a move from one state to another was a nightmare of bad choices for movers until research led me to 24/7 Logistic Services and was awarded Charles **. From the beginning I was treated with complete courtesy, friendliness and...YAY...organizational knowledge for moving. With his leadership my move could not have gone smoother. As the move neared Liz and Ashley kept me informed of the scheduling. When moving day arrived, another award of Nikolai and his partner who were proficiency and kindness personified (even with having to negotiate 14 steps for the move). I immediately left for my new home and had the comfort of Liz, Ashley and Charles letting me know when to expect the truck. The truck arrived and the amazing Manuel introduced himself. Because of an injury to his partner the day before, Manuel had no help. With smiles and a whistle, he single handedly unloaded the truck!

24/7 Immediately started looking for local help which finally came just in time to unload the last and massive piece of furniture. Manuel, in short, was unbelievable in what he did and how carefull he was in placing everything. Charles was always on top to make sure all was going well. In fact, a few days after the move I discovered that some electrical work in my bedroom pier wall unit was not quite right. I contacted Charles, but not to complain. Immediately Charles went online to find a local person to fix the problem. Before the day was over--all fixed! I don't write reviews, but I could not write one for this experience. I have already recommended Charles and 24/7 Logistics to two separate friends who plan to move next year. Long Live 24/7 and the wonderful people working there!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Definitely get the full insurance if you go with these guys. Both TV and TV stand were broken beyond repair. If I were to do this again, I’d select a company with fewer negative reviews in general. It’s not worth the risk. These guys also asked for cash or money order on the receiving end at the last minute. This is to reduce chargebacks because they know their quality isn’t great.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We sincerely apologize to our customer for any damage that may have occurred during the move. We would never intentionally cause damage to our customers’ belongings.

Reviews:

Upset customers are quick to post a negative review. However, comparatively, we have quite a few very satisfied customers who, without any request from us, have taken the time to post about their moving experience.

Method of Payment:

The information about collection of payments and methods of payment accepted are printed clearly on the Estimate which is emailed to each customer before they are asked to sign in agreement or pay any deposit. This information is also printed on the Bill of Lading (contract). There should have been no confusion about the methods of payment accepted. It is industry standard to collect cash or postal money order at delivery.

Damaged Items:

Per federal and state regulations carriers must not pay any claims voluntarily unless filed in writing within the time limits allowed by law and after filing requirements have been met. Upon receiving this review and now knowing that the customer has damages, we immediately contacted CSI and requested that they initiate a claim file to allow the customer to file a claim as required by the law. The customer was emailed the login credentials and the information required to properly file a claim. Since this move was an interstate move it is governed by federal regulations which allows up to 120 days for the processing of the claim. We regret the customer is not satisfied with the services they have received and will offer compensation based on our legal liability through the claims process.

We regret the customer found it necessary to file this review. We trust they will file a claim for their damaged items so we may attempt to reach an amicable resolution.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I contracted 24/7 Logistic Services to move my 4 bedroom house from LA to Florida. They promised one price, then charged me over $3,000 more than agreed. Upon their arrival they showed up with a 13 foot truck and I told them my items wouldn't fit. He disagreed and then at 5:00 p.m., they had to transfer all my items to a larger truck (at another site), then came back and finished the job at 11:30 p.m. Pulling out of my driveway, he tells me that I owe him more money because “he can tell the cubic feet is larger by looking inside the truck.” I had no choice but to agree to pay the additional amount.

In Florida, I received less than 24 hours notice of their arrival. Their office called me at 4:30 p.m. and I was told the movers were coming at 7:30 a.m. the following morning (the contract stated 24 hours notice). I asked for more time and the receptionist stated "I don't get paid to work later than 5:00" and "this is 24 hours notice" and then hung up on me. The following morning, when they unloaded the boxes, most of them were smashed and much of my furniture was scratched, water damaged or broken (one chair was broken in half). The movers spoke poor English and didn't know what the word “Fragile” meant marked on the boxes, nor did they understand the words "living room," "bathroom,” etc. which determined where they were to put the items. When I asked them to move the items to the correct rooms, they responded "No, too much work!"

I ultimately had over $6,000 in damage which my insurance company paid me (which I had to negotiate for weeks), but nothing can replace the beautiful items I loved and cherished. Much of my furniture was custom made so not easily replaceable. They used a box to prop the elevator door open that held my cherished antique mirror. When it failed, the mirror crashed and broke into a thousand pieces in front of my eyes. They couldn't get my couch in the elevator but said they would take it up the stairs for $800. I told them no, which resulted in me having to pay another company $250 to move the couch along with moving all my boxes to their correct rooms.

They were so unprofessional and rude to me and my family that I asked them to leave the boxes and get off my property. They agreed to stay if "I ordered them some pizza." They did damage to the elevator tiles and lobby walls which I had to pay to have fixed. If you value your items, don't use this company! I hope by writing this review, you will find a good, reputable moving company that cares about their customers.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you to our customer for trusting 24/7 Logistic Services to assist with their move. We will address their concerns below:

Overcharge: The customer claims that we charged her $3,000 above what she was quoted. That is not the case. In fact, they only ended up paying $1,584.25 above their quoted price.

The customer had some additional items and a few ‘larger than anticipated’ items which occupied an additional 227 cubic feet of volume inside the tractor trailer. This only increased the price a total of $653.34.

They required $753 in packing services which were necessary to securely transport their items There was a $75 elevator fee at the destination which they did not advise us about for the Estimate.

Choice: The customer did, indeed, have a choice.The movers arrived to the origin and saw that the customers required additional volume, and needed additional services which would result in an increase in the price. Nonetheless, the foreman is not in a position to assume that all the items present are to be moved. Therefore, the crew is ordered to commence the wrapping and loading of items that they can identify from the initial inventory list from the Estimate. However, once additional items were identified, the foreman will cease work until they carefully inspect the entire shipment, issue a Revised Binding Estimate listing the additional items and services and their applicable prices. The customers then have 3 CHOICES:

Cancel the move – the customers can decide to cancel the move and no additional charges will be imposed other than to pay for the services already rendered.
Keep Original Estimate – customers can decide to only ship the original items list (or the equivalent weight / space) and utilize the services originally ordered for no additional charge.

Accept the Revised Estimate – customers can accept the newly revised estimate listing the additional items and services now requested and complete the move.

The customer CHOSE to sign the Revised Binding Estimate in person before the loading of the additional goods to which their signature attests. Then they instructed the movers to pack and load all their items, they will pay for the services necessary to complete this move.

The customer shows pictures of damages, but they fail to mention that the insurance company has paid them handsomely for those items (and others they claimed). In turn, we have paid the insurance company the settlement due for the claimed damages.

We certainly regret that the customer felt the need to file this review. We trust that the above explanations enable them to better understand our position on these matters.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

We had a 26-foot box truck move with 24/7 Logistic and the moving coordinator was exceptional. I was impressed by his follow-up and availability. He was always there. And the quote they gave was accurate. Everything was also in good condition when it came.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I am extremely grateful for Logistics 24/7s Charles ** and his team. I was originally scheduled to move with another company but they attempted to extort me. Long story short I found Charles and he helped me in my hour of desperation. He also coordinated a company to move my Calif Swim Spa. The actual team that packed my items did a great job. They even helped secure the trailer that I was moving myself. They covered it in shrink wrap and didn't charge extra. I HIGHLY recommend this company. I am a disabled vet and the other company preys on elderly, disabled. As a result of previous co I needed Logistics 24/7 to move me Immediately and Charles ** came through. My stuff is old but has sentimental value and I'm so glad I found this company. They gave me a binding estimate, showed up as they said, packed my stuff with care and didn't try to upcharge me AND my stuff was delivered the SAME DAY. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

The BEST moving experience we've EVER had! The move was seamless and quick! They have a great team of guys that are super professional and got everything done so fast. I highly recommend 24/7 Logistics Services for any type of move. From start to finish was positive and they made us feel at ease. From the sales team, to the movers, they made it a comfortable and great experience! We would definitely use them again!

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information