3.9/5 (61 ratings)

About 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

Pros

• Doesn't use third-party shippers
    • Senior discounts
    • GPS tracking

Cons

• Only short-term storage options available
    • Additional cost for full value protection

Bottom Line

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

I just used 24/7 Logistic Services for the second time and they did not disappoint! These guys WORKED SO HARD to move my 2 bedroom apartment to my new home. They were efficient, courteous, friendly, and highly professional. I would surly use them again in a heartbeat.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Kiran, we appreciate your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new place. Please let us know if you need anything.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

Had to move to Baltimore from Miami for work and the process was very easy to deal with. Liz from Customer Service was very helpful and there were no problems. Pickup and delivery went by without any issues as well.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Kevin, we thank you for your feedback and appreciate your business.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

24/7 Logistics Services makes moving dreams come true. Honest, reliable, helpful, tranquil are some of the words that come to mind after doing business with this company. I moved from Salt Lake City, Utah to Phoenix, Arizona. The customer service, the delivery, and the transparency about every detail was top tier quality. All of my items arrived safe and in a timely manner. Please do yourself a favor and use this company for all your moving purposes!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you, Sheila we appreciate your business and wish you the best.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

24/7 Logistic Services succeeds at making moving easy. I moved from Maryland to Florida and was greeted with help at every step of the process from discussing services, including any possible issues that could arise moving states away. My peace of mind and treating my items with care is the company's #1 priority. I was pleased with everyone I had interactions with and could tell this is a company I will work with in the future and recommend to friends and family. 5+ Stars! And a big thank you to the team at 24/7!! - Lisa

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Lisa, we are happy to hear your move went well. We wish you the best in your new home!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

I recently used 24/7 Logistics to move from Atlanta, GA to Fort Lauderdale, FL. The move went great, and everyone I had contact with was nice and a pleasure to work with. The pickup and delivery went smoothly and there were no hassles. Would definitely recommend.

24/7 Logistic Services response
    Hello Edward, we are happy to hear all went well with your move, we wish you well in your new place.

Thank you for choosing 24/7 Logistic Services.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

5 stars for sure for 24/7 logistics services. I've used them twice now and they are the best moving company I've ever come used. So friendly to schedule, organized, efficient, careful with my things, friendly. They were very good with disassembly and reassembly of my tv and stand, and queen bed. I would definitely use them again when I need to move out!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Peter, we are happy to hear your move went well. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future. Thank you

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 22, 2022

DO NOT USE THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY. Top things to know: original quotes are majorly off by thousands, quote does not include materials used by their movers—now when I hear tape I swear I will see dollar signs, over promise and under deliver with YOUR PROPERTY. Their sales guys will lie to get your business by under quoting you THOUSANDS then you are stuck because you have to move and your deposit is already lost if you try to leave. We were Told our requested pick up date would not be a problem—it was and didn’t happen until the next day,

We were then told that our requested pick up time would not be a problem-it was and because of that our buyers missed their walk through, sales told my husband delivery was 1-7 days after pickup, sales told me delivery was 1-7 days AFTER your requested delivery date—note three days after our pick up our delivery had not even been scheduled, I called requesting a call back (which good luck talking to an actual person once you have your second quote) and that was last Saturday-it’s now the following Friday and I still haven’t received a call back-clearly I don’t need anything now.

At delivery—my husband may as well have worked for this company because he moved more of our things than the movers did—oh and two of the movers were hired by this company from local Craigslist-a lady and her husband and they were great but they don’t work for this company so maybe that’s why. We were told this company has their own trucks, they showed up at pick up in a Ryder moving truck, no company logo (which this doesn’t matter but again LIES). We were honestly afraid to complain during our move for fear they would “lose” our belongings. They only take cash, money order or some random app at pick up and there’s a reason—it’s probably because so many people have stiffed them because their company is AWFUL. RUN do not walk away. Any of these positive reviews CANNOT be actual customers.

Hello Rebecca,

we are sorry for any inconvenience. I would like to take this opportunity to address your concerns. The difference in price was agreed upon prior to pick up we did a virtual video call and saw all of the items that were left off of the inventory. We provide you with a binding estimate based on the items listed for the move. We carefully give you an itemized list arranged room by room for you to look over and see so that you may confirm that all the items are listed. We rely on you to have the complete list of items going for the move. We did a video call and it was agreed that these additional items needed to be added to the inventory list. We added 73 additional pieces of inventory for the move. This was agreed upon prior to pick up. Unfortunately, we cannot add those additional pieces at no additional cost. Our team is trained to ask you about everything going for the move. Delivery windows were explained to you and also given to you in writing prior to the move. We do this so that there is no misunderstanding, as it is clearly stated on the estimate, and we go over it again prior to the move. Your delivery was completed under the courtesy window we provided. Your items arrived one day after your first requested delivery date. Our movers are employees of 24/7 Logistic services we do have helpers within a network of cities around the U.S. We hope you understand there are only so many people that can fit in one truck. Your move was picked up by our staff and driven in our truck. As a moving company, there are times when we may need additional trucks in order to pick up or deliver shipments. It is common for box trucks to need repairs from time to time. This is why we have corporate lease agreements with Ryder, Penske, and Enterprise in addition to our full fleet of trucks. These trucks are operated by 24/7 Logistic services. The method of payment is discussed and given to you in writing several times prior to the move. We offer several ways to pay for your move. In a short amount of time between pick up and delivery, funds need to be guaranteed because all of the work performed is completed by the time your shipment reaches its destination. We have tried reaching out to you to see if there is anything we can do to better assist or resolve any issues but we have not been able to reach you. I understand the cost of the move went up but this was due to adding 73 additional items, your delivery was delivered in a timely fashion. We hope this helps you better understand our position on your concerns. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

We did not add items you did not have we went over the list together, you made no mention of any discrepancy during our call. I would think you would say something about the added items if they were not going for the move. Please answer our calls or contact the office so that we may come to a resolution. Again we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you

Original review: July 20, 2022

We are very happy with 24/7 services. They helped us to move from Florida to Colorado. Everything was very smooth and the price was very reasonable! Communication was great, movers were very accurate and we didn’t lose anything. The deadlines were met.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Alena, we appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing us as your movers. Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Original review: July 20, 2022

I've moved over 20x in my life and I can honestly say these were the best movers I've ever used. They helped me pack and move all of my furniture with great care. Fast and very reasonable. Will definitely use them again!!!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Maxsim, We thank you for your business. Please contact us if you need any thing in the future. Take care.

Original review: July 20, 2022

This company is top notch. They helped me to relocate really fast when another company failed to show up. I’m so grateful to my sales Kelly who was very charming and professional on the phone. Special thanks to the crew (hard to remember those Europeans' names) who handled my move with care.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Valentina, We were happy to help you. We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if you need anything. Thank you

Original review: July 19, 2022

Amazing and super professional company! They moved our family from Georgia… Movers came on time… or non stop. Great job packing everything up (no damages at all). I was so relieved. Delivery was great… Everything was set the exactly how I wanted. Crew was very friendly. Chris is great!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Camila, We are happy to hear everything went well with your move. Please let us know if you need anything. Have a great day.

Original review: July 9, 2022

I was so very happy with 24/7 Logistics, the moving company that was recommended to me by a friend. Charles who set up my move could not have been more helpful. He along with the movers made my move run very efficiently. The movers had a lot of glass to wrap and everything arrived safe and sound. They definitely received a 10+ from me and my Realtor.

24/7 Logistic Services response
    Hello Cathy, so happy to hear your move went well. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. We hope you enjoy your new place.

Thank you.

Original review: July 7, 2022

I was so impressed with 24/7 logistics services. From beginning to end, from my conversation with the moving consultant Katy and the foreman and crew who came to my home -everything was on point and extremely professional and knowledgeable. Igor and his team were real pros. Punctual, cheerful, and careful with our stuff. They brought our things down from our condo without any damage. My wife and I were so impressed. We would surely recommend them to anyone who is planning to move. Keep up your high standards 24/7 logistics moving services! We give you 5 stars! Thank you!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Joao, thank you we appreciate your feedback.

Original review: July 7, 2022

I had heard great comments and seen great reviews about 24/7 logistics services so decided to use them for a recent move. Everything about the experience was great. The crew showed up and did a fantastic job! I have to move again in 7 months once our house is built and I will definitely use this crew again.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Adrian, we look forward to assisting you again. Take care.

Original review: July 6, 2022

What a great experience! These guys showed up early and worked fast to get the truck loaded, then drove to my destination and quickly unloaded. The pickup location was on the second floor of a storage unit, 2 elevators were out of order, so they had to do a lot of extra walking to get the truck loaded. Not a single complaint and they jumped right in and did their job. Unloading at my new house went very quickly as I had them put everything in the garage. They didn’t charge nearly as much as the other companies I called, so it was a win-win for me! Thank you 24/7 logistics services!!!!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Damian, we are happy to hear the move went well. We try our best to get the job done, even if we run into hurdles. We hope you enjoy your new home.

Original review: July 4, 2022

Awful, one of the worst experiences of my life. Avoid this company and their unethical/scamming business practices. This is the first moving company we ever ATTEMPTED to hire and may be our last. We hired them for a same state move 2 months prior to our move. After screwing up so bad we had to rent a U-Haul and move by ourselves in less than 24 hours. I want everyone to know what to expect if you hire them.

The beginning: Chris was my salesman and was a very convincing nice guy who made empty promises and did a horrible job at explaining how they do business. He had me walk through my house and detail only what UNBOXABLE items in the house will be moved. He produced a very attractive quote which included 2 workers for 10 hours and I accepted it like a fool. Did not hear from him after that except for my few attempts to call him with issues or questions which he pushed off to "customer service". No follow up call was performed by someone at this company to check on items added or removed from quote and inform me of the next steps. Cancelation window with this company closes 10 days prior to move so the no contact seemed intentional now...

The day before move I get a call from a Evelyn I believe it was. She informs me that the movers will be there between 12-1 the next day and I am required to pay the drivers, but they only accept cash, USPS postal orders, wire, or Zelle. (Deposit made by credit card but not accepted for the move). All these forms of payment are very hard or impossible to trace or get back. She informs me that I owe them a very specific to the dollar amount ref name. Day of move I get a call from a MD gentleman saying he is just now leaving to head to my house and will be there between 3-4 (supposed to be 12-1). Weirdly he asks if my house is single story, which it is not. About 4/430 a Ryder rental truck pulls up to my house and three guys jump out of the truck, none of which are wearing anything to do with the hired company. They did a walk through of the house to see what the move would entail.

After the initial walk through the main mover tells me, "They severely underquoted you and I will owe you quite a bit more but we won’t know the exact number until after," and proceeds to ask “how much extra cash do you have on hand?” I don’t carry cash and had the exact amount of money requested by the lady that had called me. He also informed me that they have a surcharge of $75 for each stairwell. When I question why this is the case he shows me the quote that he was given… It was differently than the one I signed with the company. In this same conversation he hands me a blank bill of lading and some other document and says “sign here, here, and here” to which I say “Hell no. I’m not signing any blank documents”. Shortly after this he gets up irritated by my questions and says, "This is a waste of time. I’m leaving," and hops in the truck and drives away.

I call customer service and an Elizabeth says something along the lines of “we charge hourly get over it and pay up”. To which I responded with some colorful language and hung up. Shortly after he leaves I get a call from a guy named Charles claiming to be an owner or manager apologizing and telling me that they want to get this done for us. He promises that the men from earlier will be returning to complete the move and he tells me the price of the move will only be a little more. 2 hours later he calls again and says the 3 guys will not be returning because they are angry… Probably because I didn’t just do whatever they wanted…

Charles promised he will send a new group the next day already informed of what is to be done and the price. By this time we are so angry and over this shady move and truly believe everything about it was a scam that we canceled and got it done with our amazing family's help. Hope this review keeps someone away from this horrid experience.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We are so sorry for any inconvenience. The move was scheduled and we provided the costs for the move based on the list of items going, this, in turn, let’s us know how long the move will take. The agreement sent explains the cost of the move is charged at an hourly rate ( hours of labor for loading and unloading and travel time). When we arrived there were more items going for the move that was not listed n the estimate. This causes the time needed to complete the move to increase. We called to explain this. The difference in price was for two additional hours of time total of $300. This was also an estimated amount of time and the move would be charged based on the actual time used. We were able to make an agreement and discount the job by over $300 to make this work for everyone. This was agreed to and scheduled for the next day. We also made it possible to pay the difference through credit cards. Payment methods have to be in the form of guaranteed funds. This is to ensure payment is received especially when all the work is completed. When we called to confirm the time, unfortunately, the customer decided to cancel the move. We made every best effort to help the customer and get the move completed. We are sorry it did not work out.

Original review: July 1, 2022

The process of setting up our move was very smooth. The employees who packed and moved out household goods were quick and efficient. My only problem was the price difference from what I was quoted on the phone and my actual charges. I understand the difficulty of estimating over the phone but once the process starts it is difficult to stop it so you are stuck with the higher price.

24/7 Logistic Services response

We are happy to hear that the move went well overall. This move was a Full professional packing service and occasionally we end up with more boxes to pack than originally anticipated. We are happy to hear that The workers and the shipment of the items went well. We hope you enjoy your new place and wish you the best!

Original review: June 29, 2022

I spoke with a representative a couple of times and their communication was good. They explained things. They made sure I knew what things cost and how long things would take. The moving crew did well. They were careful and efficient. They were getting things in a sensible order to put it on the truck. The guy in charge, in particular, was really efficient and kept the rest of the crew moving. They were a good crew. The only complaint that I had was the peculiar payment method. I had to get cash and take it to their Bank of America and deposit it in their account rather than just sending a check. That seemed off to me. It took me forever to buy a house out here in California. So I didn't have any place for them to send anything. As soon as I did, I called them and they said that they'd be sending me an email to update me on how fast things were moving and what the remaining costs were. But I didn't get that email.

Original review: June 29, 2022

24/7 Logistic's service sucked and I would never get them again. They screwed us over royally and they destroyed a lot of our stuff. The crew could not pack stuff right. They put furniture on top of boxes, they crushed everything that was in the boxes. The furniture that was wrapped up were shoved into a really tight space and the stuff ripped. My dining room table, chair, $600 woofer system, and headboard were destroyed. My $300-something Ninja blender was destroyed. Boxes just busted wide open when they pulled them off the van to put them in storage. They broke over $3,000 worth of stuff but they're only giving us $100. I had to buy a lot of new stuff. Don't ever use them.

Original review: June 29, 2022

Getting 24/7 Logistic's information and talking to a representative was smooth. But I was told that they had their own trucks and it turned out they didn't. That was alarming to me because I had no idea who they were. Our stuff got packed up in February and it was in storage for a month and a half. I was told my stuff was gonna be delivered within 10 to 15 days. It was like me moving from California to the Midwest but that was considered a coast-to-coast move and I got charged extra for that, which I'm still baffled by.

I wasn't too satisfied with the move on the whole. It took way too long for my goods to get to my house. I had to come out almost $3,000 additional when I moved my family back here because we were expecting to get our stuff within 15 days. When that month went by, my family was out here in St. Louis, Missouri without anything in the new home while I'm still out in California. That was an inconvenience for me to have to come out the additional money that I really didn't have.

Each time I call to ask about what the delay was and what the time was gonna be as far as getting the stuff there, the representatives always had a funky attitude. She always had a problem when I called and asked about my goods. I confronted her about that. I'm the one paying them and not the other way around. I also could not get a timeframe.

When my boxes came to my house, they were completely destroyed. I had to check all of our stuff. We had damages to a couple of our belongings. I can't put up my bed frame because my stuff is missing screws after I specifically told them not to take apart anything on my bed. Also, the guys that delivered the stuff weren't even on the same page. They were saying two different things. It was just a mess. I'm not too happy.

Original review: June 29, 2022

I talked to a guy named Chris, who was a very good communicator. He explained a lot about the company and how it was in-house. Everything was done within the family. But this wasn't quite true. He was giving me good information. I wanted my stuff moved safely like anybody else. They did the estimate by cubic feet. It's a shot in the dark when you're doing it sight unseen and you're telling the rep, “This furniture. That furniture,” and he's calculating it on the phone. I expected to pay more and I know it's costing more now. The last time we moved, it was 9,500 so I knew it was going to be more than the original estimate that 24/7 Logistics gave me which was 6,000. I got a lot of furniture going on the truck, too. It eventually got to 13,000.

They said they were going to come to see everything on that Friday. They were loading on Saturday and they were gonna come unload on Monday. It was supposed to be the same crew. I got tip money for them and we were gonna tip them for both days. The crew came on Friday and we weren't quite ready for them to load because we didn't think they were coming until Saturday. While we were finishing packing a few more things, they were loading the truck. The whole thing was three trucks at the most.

We talked to the crew on Saturday when they were finished and we were thanking them then said, “Well, we'll see you on Monday.” They said, “Oh, no. We're not leaving. We're not going up there with this stuff.” That was a surprise. That aside, the crew knew what they were doing and they worked hard and efficiently. I had two places where they packed from - a warehouse and our house. I would give solid marks to the crew chief and how he managed things. He appeared to be on his cell phone talking to somebody all the time. But he was attentive and the crew did the job adequately.

There was a lady named Elizabeth who was more like the logistics person or the troubleshooter. She was extremely responsive. The team that did the loading was close to the average. The guys, like the truck drivers that delivered, were a little bit above average. The only thing was 24/7 subcontracted locally. They hired two guys both times to come and help. One guy was a piece of work. I thought all along that they would have a team coming up but I can see why they wouldn't want to pay their guys for all that time.

They did tell us that once our stuff was loaded on their trucks, it was always going to be in their hands. But they took the second load from Tampa. They drove it back to Fort Lauderdale where they are based out of, unloaded it, and waited for another truck that then could bring it to us. This gives more chances for things to be broken. For the service, we wanted to pay with a credit card. We had to pay with a credit card when they loaded and when they unloaded, they wouldn't unload until they had cash, money order, or Zell transfer. We had to then negotiate all two different times because they had two different trucks.

Original review: June 29, 2022

I talked to Charles and I really liked him. He sounded very knowledgeable. I had been talking to friends that had done long distance moves and every concern I had, he anticipated in the conversation. The price was also good. It jumped up tremendously because of the assessment but it still was very fair. A team of three people came on moving day. It took them a little longer because they said I have much more than what I said I had. I didn't have beds or a sofa but I had a lot of little stuff, 30 paintings up the wall, tons of heirlooms and porcelain and little things, and about 6,000 books. They ran out of small boxes and they had to wait for the boxes to come. They came back the next morning, which was no problem. They were extremely courteous and it was a painless process.

The delivery day was a problem. I should have been on top of them and maybe my expectations were too high but they didn't label well. I didn't mean that they will write down everything they put in but I needed a few things that are very dear to me and I was wondering how I was going to figure out what is what. I should have been there labeling everything. Also, the driver was by himself. The crew didn't show up and he couldn't find anybody. He found a guy who quit after a while and the driver had to do it all on his own. But he did it and it was amazing. Nothing got smashed. The guy was impeccable. He made the best out of it and he got it.

Original review: June 29, 2022

They showed up on time and they were fast and efficient. I had broken an entertainment unit that was 14 feet long into seven pieces and all they had to do is wrap that. I told them specifically to not stand the pieces that I took off the top because that was crown molding. They weren't supported and they would break. I was disappointed to find that they had stacked it and I had to replace the crown but I am not overly upset about that.

But I specifically shrink-wrapped a PVC patio table and when I got it back, all the shrink wrap was gone, it was in pieces, and one of the parts was missing, which I don't know if I can ever duplicate. I'm lucky that any of them was left. It's not worth squat but it was something that was really fit for us and we've had it forever. Now, I got to figure out how to manufacture a spot of this part and I was upset about that. Also, I have a Traeger barbecue that's about four and a half feet long with legs and it looks indestructible. But the back legs were crushed. It was a $900 barbecue. The wheels are very hard plastic with a rubber tread and they're seven inches in diameter. I don't know how they dropped it because nothing bent on it. I still am amazed that nothing else on the barbecue had broken and they wrapped it up really well. Other than those, everything else looks pretty good and I wouldn't be upset about small things getting broken.

One thing that really pissed me off though was I had told Michael in Florida when he first approached me about doing our move that it's a small street when they get there and the vehicle cannot be a semi. He said they'll just figure that out at the end. Then, they held me hostage, particularly Elizabeth in logistics. She said I don't want to do that because they're gonna put it in storage and it's gonna start with lawyers involved and litigation. I was not happy with that because I told Michael upfront. It cost me another $600 for them to unload the semi into the smaller truck once they got here. They had to hire a moving company.

Overall, the thing was $7,300. It's all warm and fuzzy on the front end, but it's very businesslike on the back end. The lead driver who packed us up said that it's very important that I inspect every item when they get there. The guys would have to sit and wait while I unbox every box while I look at everything and that would take twice as long as the delivery time. I was not happy with that. Other than that, they did a good job with the things they wrapped and they were polite. They were willing to move anything anywhere and put anything anywhere.

Original review: June 29, 2022

The moving crew from 24/7 came when expected and they were efficient. They used bubble wrap rather than paper, which bothered me a little bit for environmental reasons. The supervisor and I went over a few things together but he had earbuds in all the time. I wasn't confident that things that I had marked to come to the house were marked that way and as we were going through everything and went through the kitchen, he missed something. I pointed it out and he came in and packed that stuff. Right as we were just doing a final check, we went through one more cabinet in the kitchen and there was stuff that was completely missed. I called and they were too far away and they couldn't do anything about it. That left a bad taste but that was the only thing that really bothered me.

Also, people need to know that their delivery is dependent upon when a full truck occurs. I didn't have a full truck, so my stuff got brought to a storage area. Once they have enough to fill a truck to take to your area, then that's when you get your stuff. A regular moving company would be at most, five days. But for them, they have up to 30 days and you don't know when you're getting your stuff other than it should be within that window. The move can take time and I, luckily, didn't need mine right away. But if I had and didn't understand that, that would be a horrible experience.

Original review: June 29, 2022

The booking and the move with 24/7 Logistic were good. There was a lot of good communication going back and forth. The guys that came in and loaded the trucks were very efficient and they worked hard all day. They really busted. We then came to Denver and put our items into storage in Sacramento. When we were closing on our home in Denver, we scheduled the items to be delivered. They gave us a window of days. We tried to give as much notice as far as when we would want the furniture as we could give. They said the drivers would get back to us when they head our way. This was on a Monday and they said, "There's gonna be two loads on the truck and they should be heading your way toward the end of the week." We then didn't hear anything.

On Sunday, they said they would be there the next day. I had to get cash and do all the things that we needed to do to receive the furniture. The crew that unloaded worked really hard. We had an upstairs and downstairs garage. I was doing triage in the front yard and telling them where things went. The only really negative experience that we had was we had a lot of broken items and it appeared that the boxes were not taken with care. That was upsetting. The other huge thing for us was that some of the boxes went in storage and rats had gotten into them. There were rat feces in many boxes where they chewed their way in. The warehouse had a pest problem. The rats got into food that we had like flour. We had to throw those away. That was pretty nasty. There were a dozen of our boxes that had been chewed into.

We also lost 12 really sentimental glasses in the move. We had them in the moving boxes with the foam and the dividers. We packed those personally and the whole box was just crushed. We lost some picture frames as the glass was broken on some large posters. When we left our house and the time those were delivered, I'm not sure how gently they took care of our things. We lost quite a little stuff. That aside, a couple of really special pieces of big furniture, clocks, and things like that were fine.

We didn't do the big insurance because it was very expensive. The cost of our move had gone up upon pickup because it was more things than they thought we had. We had gone through a detailed inventory upon talking to them as far as getting the first quote. We were probably $15,000 or $18,000 in and I needed to write another $6,000 check before they would actually start loading the truck. We thought that we had packed everything really well as far as the extent of going to Lowe's and getting the special heavy-duty boxes with the sleeves and the foam things that you wrap each individual glass. We're still not fully unloaded and we still have boxes in the garage. We're replacing the things we need to replace. On the whole, the people that picked up and the people that dropped off our stuf were great. It was just something went wrong in the middle and we really didn't get our money's worth on that end.

Original review: June 29, 2022

My rep was accommodating and the quote I got was fine. My initial quote was for them packing my stuff and I packed the majority of it. There was a difference in the ending bill as there was more stuff than I thought. Other than that, the crew was were good. There was just this one guy. Somebody was coming to buy something and the guys were there when they first started packing. I asked him and one of the other guys if they would mind bringing something down to the front door and the guy was pissy about it because he wasn't moving it. I said, “What is the difference if you're moving it to put in the van or moving it to put out front? Get out of my way, I'll do it myself then.” But he and another guy ended up doing it.

Original review: June 29, 2022

24/7 Logistic seemed to have a better cost. They were more truthful than some of the other companies and they made it seem like they weren't a broker. We had a 400-square foot home and the moving day was on the 13th of this month. The guys that came to the house were awesome. Before they came, we were told that we needed to tell them how many boxes we had. My wife tried to tell them a few days before and they told us that we needed to tell that to the driver. When the driver got there, they already knew that we had a lot more stuff than what was on their quote. They managed to fit it all on the truck.

Original review: June 9, 2022

We are very happy to have 24/7 Logistic Services help us with our move across the country. They always took our calls and gave us advice on how to rent storage facility in our area. We highly recommended them for your moving needs.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank You, Cathy, we appreciate your feedback, and please let us know if you need any help in the future.

Original review: May 31, 2022

I moved cross country from CA. My things arrived a month later than anticipated. 6 and 10 foot ladder and an entire wardrobe box gone with no explanation. The driver said that every house on his route had things missing.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Brian, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the office so that we may re-send the claims information in order to resolve this. Thank you

Original review: May 18, 2022

Very Satisfied!! First contacted 24/7 for a quote in Jan. 2022. I was not ready to move at that time, but Chris ** promised to follow up close to moving date. He did right about the time I was going to move. I have already called close to 10 companies who were charging close to double of 24/7 fee. The staff picking up my boxes were super careful with the contents, even tape-reinforcing my boxes when necessary. They worked in a very fast and organized manner. I was moving from one state to another.

Once I reached my destination, I was called a few times with updates on delivery. Driver called me a few times when on its way giving me updates on arrival time so that I could have plan myself accordingly. I work from home, so that was important to me. Delivery of my goods went flawless. All my belongings reached in great shape. Nothing was broken or scratched. The gentleman doing the unloading put all my belongings where I indicated with no complaints. The company still followed up with calls to inquire of my satisfaction with the service. I will used them again. Thanks 24/7. Letty P.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Letty for your feedback We really appreciate it!We are so happy to hear that you had a great move. We hope you enjoy your new Place. Thank you

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information