3.9/5 (61 ratings)

About 24/7 Logistic Services

24/7 Logistic Services takes pride in providing record speedy delivery and exceptional support for your long-distance moves. Their expert movers guarantee a worry-free and seamless transition to your new location safely. From experienced staff, first-class trucks and GPS tracking, you can expect top-notch work. Let 24/7 Logistic Services handle the rest of your move for you!

Pros

• Doesn't use third-party shippers
    • Senior discounts
    • GPS tracking

Cons

• Only short-term storage options available
    • Additional cost for full value protection

Bottom Line

24/7 Logistic Services has experience in a range of different move types, including senior, military and corporate moves. Modern conveniences like online quotes, video surveillance at storage facilities and GPS tracking service are available.

24/7 Logistic Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about 24/7 Logistic Services?

Original review: June 9, 2022

We are very happy to have 24/7 Logistic Services help us with our move across the country. They always took our calls and gave us advice on how to rent storage facility in our area. We highly recommended them for your moving needs.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank You, Cathy, we appreciate your feedback, and please let us know if you need any help in the future.

Original review: May 31, 2022

I moved cross country from CA. My things arrived a month later than anticipated. 6 and 10 foot ladder and an entire wardrobe box gone with no explanation. The driver said that every house on his route had things missing.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Brian, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact the office so that we may re-send the claims information in order to resolve this. Thank you

Original review: May 18, 2022

Very Satisfied!! First contacted 24/7 for a quote in Jan. 2022. I was not ready to move at that time, but Chris ** promised to follow up close to moving date. He did right about the time I was going to move. I have already called close to 10 companies who were charging close to double of 24/7 fee. The staff picking up my boxes were super careful with the contents, even tape-reinforcing my boxes when necessary. They worked in a very fast and organized manner. I was moving from one state to another.

Once I reached my destination, I was called a few times with updates on delivery. Driver called me a few times when on its way giving me updates on arrival time so that I could have plan myself accordingly. I work from home, so that was important to me. Delivery of my goods went flawless. All my belongings reached in great shape. Nothing was broken or scratched. The gentleman doing the unloading put all my belongings where I indicated with no complaints. The company still followed up with calls to inquire of my satisfaction with the service. I will used them again. Thanks 24/7. Letty P.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Letty for your feedback We really appreciate it!We are so happy to hear that you had a great move. We hope you enjoy your new Place. Thank you

Original review: May 9, 2022

I've used a handful of movers over the course of my life and 24/7 Logistic Services was by far the best experience. Accurate quote, solid communication, and respectful movers. I couldn't ask for more. I look forward to using them again in the future!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Curtis we really appreciate your review. Very grateful for the feedback and sincerely wish you all the best.

Original review: May 6, 2022

I was nervous to do this move but when I hired 24/7 logistic services for my move from NY to Florida. I was very happy with the service, the movers were very nice and very helpful. All my belongings arrived and the crew put everything back together. I definitely would recommend them!!! Thank you!!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you for your feedback Liz, We appreciate your business thank you!

Original review: April 28, 2022

When I first called 24/7 Logistic Services, I was pretty accurate on what we would ask them to move. I was given an estimated move cost of $4452.23. Knowing this would just be an estimate I accepted their bid. The initial bid included $75 for a Bulky Exercise Bike. The day prior to the movers coming to load the items, I was contacted by an employee of 24/7. He told me the bike would be $150! I told him that is not what the first guy told me and he said the first guy was wrong, it would be $150!!! SCAM!

The day the movers showed up, I had LESS items than what I had estimated yet was billed as if they were taking the same amount that was in the estimate. They charged an extra $150 for "extra steps" down to the apartment and "extra steps" from the truck to the front door of the apartment! By the time everything was added up they charged me $6083.28!!! More than a 25% INCREASE. Then I was told we could not pay by check nor credit card for the items to be delivered but only by cash, postal money order, wire transfer or some other method I never heard of. CASH???? Sounds like avoiding the IRS! Two items that the movers wrapped were broken, both night stands. But since they were unwrapped after they left we now cannot claim the damage. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

When I first contacted them, I mentioned one of the other companies we were considering and the guy I spoke with said, "Don't use them, they will up the charges after you sign the contract." Well guess what, that is exactly what 24/7 did to us! The only good thing I can say is when I called customer service to inquire as to when the items would be delivered the ladies I spoke to were very nice.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Becky we're so sorry for any inconvenience, as you mentioned, yes, we provide you an estimate based on the items going for the move. Sometimes there can be additional items going for the move which in turn cause the size of the shipment to be larger. We only charge you for the space you use. We looked at your file and we went over the additional items before pick up. We saw that there was a very small difference in volume about 74 cft. The bulky charge for the exercise bike is because this item is a piece of exercise equipment that carries a bulky charge, the rep made a mistake and put it down for $75 and we needed to correct this. We show that your move was closed at your estimate with a small amount of packing materials needed. We don't see this amount of $6083.28, I believe you may have missed there was a discount applied of $500 to the order. Your original estimate after adjusting the items came to $5220.28 and when we picked it up it came to $5583.28. The office has tried reaching out to you to see if there is something we can do for you. Please feel free to call the main office to see if there is something we can help you with. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Communication was not performed properly. Lots of smashed boxes which was labeled fragile causing many broken items. On delivery very poor service. On the broken items we should be reimbursed. Antique rocking chair that was a family heirloom was broken and is irreplaceable.

Original review: March 24, 2022

24/7 Logistic Services was the cheapest company. It was a 789 square feet move and I had to do inventory with them. I had to be specific about what I was packing. Everything had to be in boxes. There should not be any loose items. I had to detail the number and size of the boxes. It was a little complicated because I had to measure. I had over 160 something big boxes.

The representative was very helpful, very detailed and he explained to me how everything was gonna be. I felt comfortable. It's kind of hard to pack up your stuff and send it away and not know if it's gonna get there. The two movers were very nice. They did come a little late, but they got there and they were out by 10 o'clock at night. We had a snowstorm the day before. So, they were a little behind. They were very thorough. When they came in, I specified what was going and what was not going because they were trying to divide everything. We went through each room, and they remembered everything specified. They packed up everything and taped up and bubble-wrapped stuff. They kept me posted on everything while I was trying to get everything organized. They would come to me and ask me a few things, and then they would go about their business. I was satisfied and I will recommend 24/7 to other people.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you so much Nidia, We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience. We hope you enjoy your new place. Take care!

Original review: March 19, 2022

24/7 seemed to have the better reviews so I went with them. I was moving from one state to another. My salesperson was David and he was excellent. He went over everything on the contract and he gave me his number at work. He told me to call him for any questions. I had to call him several times and he answered all my questions perfectly. I had no problems ever reaching him.

The only thing was it was very hard for the guy that I did the interaction with paying and I to communicate with each other. I'm not hard to communicate with. I have a very Southern accent but I retired from a College majoring in English Writing and my communication skills are up to par. I wasn't understanding the guy as his English was very broken. He either didn't know what he was doing or he was trying to rip me off. He gave me my price when they were leaving with my items and it was about $1,500 more and I said no. We had to sit and dicker back and forth on this thing. It dropped from his 2,700 down to 1,300. Things got straightened out and it was fine.

Two guys did the work and they packed everything perfectly, even better than I probably would have packed it. They had my stuff here on the day I asked for it, which was three days later. The pickup time was perfect. The time they said they were going to be there, they were there. On the whole, I would recommend 24/7 Logistics. I was so pleased with them. Being a stab in the dark, they did excellently and I was very comfortable with them.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Vicki, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you had an overall good experience. We apologize for any miscommunication, we were happy to make sure everything worked out well in the end. Enjoy your new place. Thank you.

Original review: March 13, 2022

They are worthy of 5 stars. They moved with care, efficiency, and kindness. They were competent, capable, and made a very difficult day of moving a kinder and easier day. They were professional, NOTHING WAS DAMAGED, and they did it all (up and down stairs with big furniture!) in estimated time. If you have ever had a bad moving experience, this company will restore your faith.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hi Deborah, Thank you. We try our best. Please let us know if you need anything in the future! Take Care.

Original review: March 13, 2022

The guys from 24/7 Logistic Services were terrific! They were RIGHT ON TIME, they were extremely careful with my things, and they were polite and friendly. They got everything where it needed to be. What more can you ask? THANKS, GUYS.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Carolyn. We appreciate your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new place. Thank you

Original review: March 8, 2022

We didn't know much about the moving process, but after speaking with David ** we learned what we needed to know to move my son's car from Atlanta to San Francisco and help relocate his belongings from a storage facility in Chicago. David was always available to answer questions and explained all our options and offered tips on how we could save on moving expenses. The move went without a hitch. Thank you David.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you so much, Mark. David sends his kind regards. Enjoy your new place!

Original review: March 3, 2022

Very professional from the beginning to end! Each representative was knowledgeable and easily accessible at all times. The movers where thorough and careful with all of our items. Moving across country can be stressful but having 24/7 Logistics on our side made the process a good experience. I Highly recommend to anyone seeking a mover to choose 24/7 Logistics and look no further! Great service, unbeatable prices (I got estimates from over 10 companies) and quality care.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you so much, Dawn! We really appreciate it. Please let us know if you or any friends or family members need any help in the future. Enjoy your new place!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

Used 24/7 Logistic Services yesterday and was SO IMPRESSED. They called to confirm the time window a couple of days ahead of time, called just before the window to give a specific ETA and then arrived as promised. The two movers were very friendly and flexible when I asked to add an extra delivery destination. Would recommend this company VERY HIGHLY.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Alisha, we appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your new place.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I would highly recommend 24/7 Logistic for your move. (I used consumeraffairs.com for a recommendation and was pleased to find an informative newsy website). I submitted a couple of inquiries online but 24/7 was the most helpful by far. Chris D was my first contact and he not only spent a long time explaining the process from A to Z, he also gave the addresses of competitors, the company DOT info and many other resources. He stayed in contact throughout the entire pre-move process. Elizabeth was my next contact and was my life-line in the actual physical move process. This lady really knows her stuff.

The move itself was almost seamless. The movers themselves were gentlemen, EXTREMELY professional and quick and treated my mom’s possessions with total respect on both ends. The only flaw in this experience, was the timing. The pick-up turned out to be MUCH later than expected which threw off the next day delivery time but the load was delivered safely the next day as promised. Most importantly, my mom was happy! The total cost of the move was on budget - no hidden fees! no add-ons! Bravo 24/7 Logistic!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Susan, we really appreciate your feedback. We are very happy to have been helpful for your Mom's relocation. From the whole team here at 24/7 Logistic services we sincerely thank you for your business.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

We had poor communication from 24/7 after signing contract. We paid for our precious items to be packed for us so to be done properly. When delivered 90% + of our items wrapped by them were broken. Items that can’t be replaced by money. Not to mention items broken and ruined by a very poor wrap and pack job from 24/7. Price paid for move over $30,000 for a horrible job. The worst movers we have had in our 25 plus moves in my life.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Cyndi, first and foremost we sincerely apologize for providing you anything other than excellent service. We had no Idea that you had issues for delivery. Looking at the file we didn't receive a call or an email regarding any issues. Our office has reached out to you but we were not able to reach you. Please give the main office a call and ask to speak a manager. There is a claims process. Perhaps there is something we can look into to resolve. The cost of the move is directly associated with the sheer size of the shipment which was very large and your destination was a good distance. We are really puzzled to this. And we would like to see what exactly happened as we did not hear anything from you, and when our customer outreach team reached out they were not able to reach you. Please accept our sincerest apologies and please try to reach us at your convenience to see if we may be able to help resolve this. We will try to reach you again. Thank you

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Really awesome! We needed all our household worldly goods loaded onto a large trailer and they worked extra hard, quickly and intelligently to get the job done, which given the amount of stuff we had, was EXTREMELY APPRECIATED. Also, they were super-friendly and really nice. We couldn't have asked for a better moving group to help us with our move from FL to the NY area and if the rest of our move goes as smoothly, we'll be unbelievable lucky.

24/7 Logistic Services response
    Thank you Richard, We are happy to hear your move has gone well. Please let us know if theres anything you need, We would be more than happy to accommodate.

Stay safe and Happy Holidays

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

When the movers arrived to complete the packing one of the men was Russian and could not converse with me at all. All communication had to go through JA, the job lead. At the time of packing completion and loading the truck, I was told by JA if I made the second payment by cash the Dec. 2 delivery date could be guaranteed. Based on this, I made my travel plans. On Dec. 2, I called Sam ** as my delivery had not been made between the hours of 8-10 a.m. Mr. ** could not give me a delivery status and transferred me to lady named Elizabeth. This person could not give me a delivery status also. She stated she would check with her Area Manager and call me back.

After not hearing back from Elizabeth, I called Chris, my initial contact who prepared my original estimate. Chris advised me that the moving truck left SC on Sunday and drove to Glen Burnie, MD where my household items were unloaded and placed in their warehouse. He also stated that that per Arthur in Glen Burnie, MD, my household items would be loaded onto a truck on Monday the 6th. with delivery possibly the same day. Meanwhile, I am staying in an empty house, sleeping on the floor.

On Monday Dec. 6th at 10:35 a.m., I received a call from Shawn stating would be made between 3-4 p.m. The truck arrived at approximately 3:4 p.m.. Note, the household items were in a Penske truck. There were two men, both Russian. Shawn could speak English but the other man, called K could not speak hardly any English. Several items were damaged, i.e., Chipped corner on Dining Table, Chipped bottom corner on Dresser Mirror, Broken bowl and saucer of china set, Broken floor lamp and missing screw on baker's rack. Also, my estimate price included cost for 3 Wardrobe Boxes. Everything in my bedroom closet had been folded over and thrown into the box, along with cables for a TV and TV base. As a result, all of my clothing was wrinkled. In addition, pegs for TV shelfing cabinet were missing and movers left without assembling bedroom TV.

When assembling bed in Master, the men had one side of the slats higher than the other. I had to get them to relocate the slats so bed was level. It should be noted that on several occasions when I was speaking with company employees regarding my delivery, they were rude and quite unpleasant. Needless to say, I will never use Logistics 24/7 Services again, nor will I recommend the company to any of my friends.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

The original quote was $3,000 + lower than the final cost. The movers forgot a $2,000 bed and stand and put the entire blame on me when in fact the mover didn’t do a walk. I had ask him specifically if they got the 2nd bed and he told me yes. After texting the mover and calling the office to report this again I was told it was my fault. We had to pay to get rid of the bed and had to buy a new one at our destination. This company was misleading, dishonest, unaccountable for their mistakes and not customer oriented at all. I would not recommend using this moving company except Buell the gentleman that came to unload our things. He was very helpful and considerate. Also there were things broken, boxes opened, and boxes crushed even though I had fragile written on it..

24/7 Logistic Services response
    Hello Julie, we are sorry to hear that you give us a 2 star rating. Our company prides itself in doing the right thing for people. Looking at your file I see you were given an estimate, and when we came to pick up, we ended up with less space used and so we lowered your estimate by $500. We worked within the guidelines of where you wanted to be and we reduced the size and cost of the move. There must of been some sort of confusion on what items were going for the move. O

ur foreman always walks through the home with you at pick up, to go over all the items on the list. We always try to go above and beyond your expectations, We apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office to see if there is something we can do to remedy your concern. We hope you have a happy and safe holiday season. Stay safe and be well.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

27/7 Logistics Service is got to be one of the worst moving companies out there!! They failed to uphold their end of the contract!! The picked up my furniture on the 27th of September, and I just received my furniture today!! The 8th of December!! Over a month overdue!! I was supposed to be credited for the 123 cubic feet that I didn't use, and never saw the credit, or rebate!! Very poor customer service, and the lack of communication!! I called many times, and was never given any information about where my furniture was, or when I could expect to receive my furniture!! I have missed work waiting for my furniture to be delivered!! My life was put on hold waiting over a month to get my furniture!!

I must say that the actual moving crews that picked up my furniture were very good, hard working, and accommodating!! When the truck arrived at my house today, only the driver was there to move all my furniture by himself!! 24/7 didn't even give him any help!! He was determined to move all that furniture by himself, but I couldn't just stand there and let him do it alone, so I called a friend of mine to help me, and the driver move my furniture in the house before it started snowing!! Yeah!! They're all about making the money, but that's about it!! They don't care about the customer, or their laborers doing the actual work!! 24/7 should have their license revoked, so no one goes through what I have!! If you need further documentation about my move, I will accommodate you!!

Hello Casey,
    We apologize for any inconvenience. We would like to remind you that you were not ready to accept your delivery until the 10th of October, furthermore your move was one of the longest distances in the
    United states California to Maine. We are very transparent when it comes to moves like yours. You were advised at the time of booking that your shipment was a small load and it would take 21 business days to receive your items. It is never our intension to cause you any inconveniences. Your move was Closed and picked up at estimate, this means you paid no more than your estimate. We factored in 123 cubic feet of extra space reserved so that we had enough space for your items just in case there were items not listed like any additional boxes that may be needed to load on to your shipment. Unfortunately during these times certain move locations me experience longer than normal wait times due to supply chain issues that is known to the public and being reported on most of all news networks. I would like the opportunity to address your

concerns I believe you are due some compensation for the delay. Please call the office if you have a moment. We will have our customer care team reach out to you as soon as possible. Thank you

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

We needed to move from FL to AZ. We called around to get estimates from moving companies in the area and these guys actually came to the house ahead of time to give an accurate estimate of time and cost. In the end, that's why we chose to go with 24/7 Logistic Services. They were the right option! The movers arrived on time, efficient, TRANSPARENT IN THEIR PRICING, and honestly just all around nice guys. If we ever need to move again, I won't hesitate to call these guys again.

24/7 Logistic Services response
    Thank you, and please let us know if you need anything. Best wishes and Happy holidays.

Stay safe and be well.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

The guys arrived a few minutes early and got right to work. They took great care of our stuff and helped us move in less than three hours. These guys had a GREAT ATTITUDE and WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. While moving the stuff into my new place, they noticed the laminate nose on one of my newly installed stairs was loose. They were very kindly got out some wood glue from their tool set and re-set the stair at the end of the day. I appreciate the way this team went above and beyond to make my move stress free!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Derrick, thank you. We appreciate you and we hope you have a happy holiday. Take care.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Customer service was VERY RESPONSIVE when organizing the appointment and when I asked to add an extra pickup stop at my boyfriend's apartment. They were very thorough and cautious with the move. They made sure to not minor damages on my furniture before moving them and were very PROFESSIONAL and EFFICIENT. Overall a very stressfree experience.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you for choosing 24/7 Logistic services for your move. Best of luck in your new home.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I hired 24/7 Logistic Movers based on the fact that are listed on the ConsumerAffairs website. Boy was that a huge mistake. Horrible experience - they showed up late, changed the price 3 times and held me hostage at 1:30 am when they finally finished packing the truck for an additional $700 cash payment - without any alternative for making other arrangements!! They initially told me they have a delivery courtesy window of “1 to 7 days”. I didn’t receive my furniture for weeks after I arrived at my new home. When I would call for a delivery update, no one could give me any information. I was just told that they will call me when they have a truck available to deliver my furniture. For weeks me and my 80 year old husband had 3 stools to sit on. Thankful I had the good sense to buy new bedding and had it delivered directly.

Finally after weeks of waiting, upon delivery, they left without putting my bed frame together - they said it didn’t fit. In the meanwhile, I called a furniture removal company to dispose of the footboard and side rails and when they came to pick it up they said it did fit and they put the bed together!!! Meaning I almost disposed of a $3,000 bed when it was actually able to be assembled. Logistics was just too lazy to even try!! Also, they left my dining room table swaying if you touched it, which the guy from the furniture disposal company was able to also fix. Of course I had to pay this other company a couple of hundred dollars to do this work even after I paid 24/7 Logistics over $6500 for the move. RUN, DON’T WALK, AWAY FROM 24/7 LOGISTIC.

Hello Annette,

We're sorry you felt that the service was less than expected. Our records show that the estimate was close and that there was an increase due to more items going for the move. We would like to address that yes our courtesy window for east coast is 1-7 BUSINESS DAYS and this is explained to all of our clients verbally and in writing. Although we understand not being without your items can be frustrating. Please consider the distance of where you're moving. We also have found that you were not ready for delivery until October 2nd ands your items arrived close to 7 business days from your first available date. We have experienced from time to time longer than normal wait times for delivery. in this case it was very close to the estimated time of arrival. The office has reached out to you several times to discuss how we can resolve any issues, if perhaps you would like to better understand the process of delivery and how the cost is determined. We are sorry you felt the need to write this review. Please contact us to see if there is something we can do.

Resolution response: Oct. 29, 2021

Charles ** from 24/7 has indicated he will resolve the claims/additional expenses incurred in my move.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Updated on 06/17/2022: After a ridiculous moving experience involving loss, damage and failure to complete the contract terms--leaving the living room furniture in the garage, I wrote a poor review of this company and submitted a claim. Charles **, 24/7, called me and asked that I take down my review as he wanted to "make it right". I filed my claim for approximately $4000. Charles then offered $87.00 as a settlement. Have now hired an attorney and made contact with State and Federal regulators. Do Not Use this company.

Original Review: 24/7 was retained to load my personal belongings and furniture from Bakersfield, California and deliver to Chantilly, Virginia. Packed and loaded on 9/22. Delivered on 10/20 in a rented Enterprise box truck. Moving quotes changed three times, cleaned and pressed clothes on hangers were literally thrown into "wardrobe boxes" without any top hanger bar. Extensive damage to fragile items, paintings, glassware, lamps and furniture.

Delivery driver Alfredo was unprofessional, argumentative, insulting and lazy. Showed up without any kind of blankets or coverings to protect the carpet. Left the living room couch, loveseat, chair in the garage. Did not re-attach the Master BR dresser mirror. Did not replace shelving in guest BR chest. Was ready to leave without re-assembling the guest room bed until instructed, then told me the unload "took too long". Left items for delivery on the grass outside the house. Karen in "Customer Service" was mouthy, argumentative. "This is the way it is whether you like it or not." I've moved a number of times over the years and this, without question, was the worst experience I have ever had.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Hello Mr. David, We are sorry for any inconveniences you may have experienced with the move. We are advised our management team is in contact with you. We are in the process of evaluating a resolution with you. We thank you for your feedback as it better prepares us on how we may improve in the future. As a company our commitment is to provide all of our clients an accurate estimate, with the best possible service, that would exceed your expectations. Although sometimes we may fall short, we ask that you that you accept our sincere apologies, and thank you for the opportunity to rectify this so we may improve your experience with us. We look forward to assisting you and providing you with satisfaction. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

My representative was great. She answered all my questions quickly. Her and the all the customer service members were email and/or text friendly for prompt responses. I had the ability to track my shipment online which was awesome as it made the anxiety of waiting not so bad (just like waiting for a package from Amazon). I had a follow up call before the move to check up on me and helped me have a smooth transition and make sure that I was prepared for pickup. I also initially for to wrap up my pictures and they updated that for me and worked with me the whole way thru.

Overall great experience and would highly recommend. Before hiring a mover it is really important to stay organized and detail oriented, both of which I failed to do, but 24/7 Logistic Services really helped me pick up the slack and give me a high chance for success. Management also followed up with me personally for feedback after delivery which made me feel important and the professionalism of the company.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Josh, for your feedback. We are happy your move went well. We hope you enjoy your new place. Thank you

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Excellent experience! Crew were great. Showed up early and got right to it. They took care of my stuff, moved it quick and efficiently. Super nice guys and a great, PAIN FREE MOVE --- and a great deal! USE THESE GUYS!!! If I could give 10 stars I would.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Irv, we appreciate your feedback on your move with us. We wish you well. Take care and stay safe!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I have had nothing but a GREAT EXPERIENCE with 24/7 Logistic Services. They made my move easy and painless. Their prices were very competitive and they even called a day ahead to confirm. I really appreciate their flexibility. They were very careful and asked questions. They worked quick, but didn't rush. I have used them twice now and I would recommend them to anyone.

24/7 Logistic Services response
    Thank you Dustin, We are happy to help and appreciate you choosing us again for your moving needs.

Be Well.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

24/7 Logistic was marvelous! They arrived on-time, efficient and friendly and made moving an EASY INSTEAD OF STRESSFUL. The guys who moved us were really friendly and polite and I am so appreciative of their help. Also, the price is very affordable. Communication was fast and flexible. We will definitely hire them again for our next move. Thank you!

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you Christina, We hope you enjoy your new place!

Original review: July 13, 2021

Pickup occurred between 2pm and 6pm on 6/28/21. Packers were very professional and properly wrapped/protected furniture, mirrors, TV’s, and pictures. Delivery was made between 9am and 11am on 7/11/21. Delivery men were also very professional and courteous. Furniture was re-assembled. Nothing was broken in the move except one lamp shade packed by me. My wife was very nervous about working with a company unknown us, but everything worked out great. I would use 24/7 Logistics if I ever have to move again, but I hope this was my last move.

24/7 Logistic Services response

Thank you George, it was a pleasure helping you with the move. anything you need in the future please let us know. Enjoy your new place and we wish you the best. Take care George.

24/7 Logistic Services Company Information