2. Miscellaneous

Xbox

Xbox Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xbox?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

Make sure you remove the membership from all profiles on your system. Two years ago I canceled the Xbox Gold Membership to only be charged the next year. They refused to refund me because I didn't get my credit card statement until after 14 days after they charged me. I had them remove everything on my profile for credit card info, but this year I was charged again! Turns out it saved my credit card info in my husband's profile too. Needless to say they refused to credit back my account again. Really upsetting that they had it in their notes that I attempted to shut it all down the year before and still chose to deny my refund. Will never purchase a membership through them that is recurring ever again. They are one of the companies that would rather screw a person over than actually fix an issue.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I already contacting for the third time but these supports they don't want to help to my problem that I have, is this kind of customer support they provide because in my experienced they don't want to help me. They will tell you first they will help you but in the end it was nothing. Why they review their customer service that they provide.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I have called three times to try and fix my account, and they state it is going to take 30 days just to change my phone number. Customer service also said that my son's Xbox account shouldn't be touched because he was logged in. Well, that same day, his account was deactivated, and now nobody in customer service can help me.

I am very unsatisfied that nobody can help me fix this right away and that nobody in customer service can help. Still, they can continue to transfer you to other departments that they should already know are closed. They gave me the website for Xbox but told me that I had to sign in with my account (my account is locked) and then said to sign in with somebody else's account so they could help me. Not a very helpful company at all.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Two games purchased off market place. Both worked for a week now freeze and cannot be played. One is monopoly plus. They told me the games were already played and cannot be refunded. Criminals. It’s not an actual disk is digital. So now stuck with games I cannot play. Livid. Piss poor.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I bought a Xbox 1 game from the Microsoft store. The game was from Ubisoft (The Division). In order to play the game, you must create a Ubisoft online account. I tried to create an account a couple times a week for about 3 weeks with no success. I gave up and asked for a refund and explained why. I was told simply that I waited too long and was denied a refund on a game they sold me that I can't play.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I’ve had my XBox One for six years. I totally regret the switch from PlayStation. This has been the biggest piece of garbage console I’ve ever had! This thing crashes often, it’s NOT user friendly, there are so many glitches and problems that I don’t quite know where to start! This console constantly loses interface with my audio system! Constant reboots are annoying! I wish I had stayed with PlayStation for sure. All of the Kinect features are absolute trash and don’t work as intended. Don’t waste your money on the Kinect feature. I’ve had to replace the console three times also. The power supply has been replaced twice.

The entire console and accessories are garbage. Just hooking up a simple headset turns into days of troubleshooting why the mic doesn’t work. Yet my other headset worked just fine. I buy headsets specifically for XBox console and they have problems. Amazing! Shame on Microsoft for such a FAILED game console. I wouldn’t recommend XBox One to anyone!

Original review: April 23, 2020

I got banned for telling someone to "stfu" literally just like that, when they messaged me first calling me bad. So Xbox allows bullies but when you defend yourself they ban you lmao. Xbox is garbage.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Been a long time user of Xbox. I’m even a XB Ambassador. Purchased my Xb1X 1 year and 3 months ago and I called about my Xbox not playing 4K DVD’s anymore. They said I would have to pay for a brand new one. Why would I buy a new Xbox a year after owning it? Seriously? That’s how we do service these days? Pay $300+ for 1 year of usage just to turn around and pay $300+ again? Not the type of service I expect from a multi-billion dollar company who supposedly cares about loyal customers.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have had an Xbox for a year. 1st couple weeks it crashed all the time then like 2 times a month it would crash. I have a PlayStation and have had it for more than 2 years and it has never crashed. Idk what is up with Xbox but this is ridiculous. It has even turned off the Console. This is freaking ridiculous. It’s a piece of **. I would buy a PlayStation anytime.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I find the XBOX ONE to be a big piece of garbage. The 360 was far better in every way possible. The only thing that the Xbox one has for it is it can play blu Ray. That if you can get it to play them at all.