Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Xbox

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Xbox Reviews

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Well I prefer Xbox. I get to download all my favorite music and watch Netflix and Youtube, and my kids get to play all their favorite games and movies. They have the gold package where they can download any game that's available to their choice.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Xbox one X is a great design, but why does something that costs so much not come with a gaming headset? The original 360 and one X both had headsets, but now you’re latest and greatest console of “all time” doesn’t even have a headset. Come on...

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Even though I'm only playing a 360 I love how entertaining the Xbox system is. The range of titles is fantastic and I'm never bored. The EA NHL franchise is my favorite and continues to improve every year. My next system will be in the XBOX family.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Drops wifi connection fairly often, fan is loud, but overall the Xbox One X is a great console with awesome graphics and great features. It's also good for streaming movies and watching Blu rays. The UI is simple and intuitive. I love the controller size - comfortable to hold. Buying things from the Microsoft store (games, etc) is very easy using your Microsoft account. I'm very happy with the system.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I have had very good time playing Xbox and excited about graphics. Enjoyed playing, scenery and watching fx. Just set CD in and play without any worries. Played until my fun level was full and just stop and gone to eat. That is great gaming.

How do I know I can trust these reviews?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I had 2 Xbox one. Unfortunately, the first one die 13 months after buying it, and with one of my games inside. They sent it to be fixed and they bought the parts but couldn’t recovered the disc inside the game. So I decided to buy another one. After only 3 years it die again, with another game inside the console. What a waste of money, it’s a ** product and not worth it at all. I am very disappointed with the quality of those consoles. Funny enough I only play 3 times a week for 30min Max and sometimes I go for months without playing it. Don’t buy it. Waste of money.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

After 10 years of being an XBOX user I will be switching to PS4 PRO as soon as I find an even trade. I spend more time updating my games on XBOX ONE than actually playing. At least on PS4 I can still play single player while waiting for my game to update. XBOX will not allow you to play any portion of your game if it needs an update. With my internet situation. That is intolerable.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I have had Xbox Live since 2012. Microsoft does not make it clear that you will lose your remaining months of Xbox Live that you have already paid for if you cancel your subscription to Game Pass Ultimate. They convert your Xbox Live and they could just as easily convert it back if you cancel. I was paid up until Feb 2020 with Game Pass Ultimate and would not have canceled if I had known I would lose everything.

Here is why I canceled. In MS Infinite wisdom they made the app required to play their games on the PC only available to PCs that had the latest feature update from May 2019 "1903". My PC is about 6 years old and still works great. MS says it is nearing the end. It shows me the 1903 update but says my PC isn't quite ready and as soon as it is it will download and there is nothing I need to do now. I thought why am I paying for ultimate when I can't even play their games on my PC so I canceled. It was a month before I figured out what MS had done to me. MS probably thinks I will jump right back in and get my "LIVE" back but they are wrong. I learned in that month I don't need "LIVE". I saved myself $60 a year and I also quit making any other purchases like movies and games. They also ripped me off when I purchased any 2 movies and should have gotten a $5 gift card but never did. I don't care to be ripped off so I don't give MS anything in return.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

Servers are always down! This is by far, the Worst service ever! And to think Google Stadia was even worse. Nope! I'd rather stick my head in a toilet than to be tortured by bad services, bad kids, always down servers, not letting me sign in, floatin' bull dung! (I had to replace the F and S words because of guideline reasons.). If I had to pick getting run over by a car and this awful service, I'd pick getting run over by a car. I got hit by one myself at the age of 4 in April of 1990 in South Philly. Almost 30 years ago. If this keeps happening, not only will gamers suffer from this outage outrage, but the gaming industry itself will suffer too as they won't make any money from DLCs or those God-awful microtransactions. (I am against microtransactions myself. So I won't be picking up GTA Online or The Crew 2.)

Anyways, it's so bad that even the website itself won't lemme sign in to notify me on when it will be back. Plus, I don't even care for online gaming anyway, I only use the service to buy DLCs on my only two games: The Sims 4, and Forza Horizon 3. And that's it. I cannot afford to buy more games let alone a monthly subscription to Game Pass. I'd give it the worst grade if I could, but with the way the industry is, I'll give it a D-.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

My 12 year old son got a Xbox Elite controller for Christmas and two months later the right trigger stopped working. I called and they sent a shipping label to ship it back to them. I called three weeks later to find out the status due to website saying you will be contacted in 5-7 days. When I called they said they just received it the day before so it took 19 days for shipping. That is not right. I own a business that ship stuff every day so I know it does not take that long. Then two weeks later nothing. I call back. They then say they got a empty package and they had to look into it. I waited now a week with nothing but one email saying they are looking into it. I asked for a supervisor to call me. Takes three days to email me back asking what number. Then 5 days to get a call.

The supervisor tells me the same thing and he is moving it up a level but he was trying to say it’s my loss due to them getting an empty package. I emailed him the picture of the shipping label receipt from UPS with showing there was the controller weight in the package. Now I have been waiting 2 weeks to get another call or email that I was told I would get in 3 days. This is the most unprofessional customer service I have ever seen. I do not recommend Xbox to anyone looking for a gaming system. They have lost my whole family that had 5 Xbox systems. I will never touch one again.