2. Miscellaneous

Xbox

4.0/5 (618 ratings)

About Xbox

Xbox Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Xbox?
How do I know I can trust these reviews?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

If you want a company that nickel and dimes you stay with Xbox. What a total joke of a company. Not a huge gamer but I definitely won't be with Xbox. I'm switching to Playstation ASAP. Can't believe that today you can only play games on Live with friends. I thought spending $60 a game I should be able to co-op. Lol.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I have had nothing but issues with this company since I left PlayStation a few years ago and boy was this week the last straw! I bought 19.99 pack of COD points and got a error and never received anything... Just took my money.. Asked Xbox support for a refund and was denied because they refunded me on Cyberpunk Which everyone received a refund on due to the game not working, they said I received too many refunds and sorry about my luck. I contacted my bank and disputed the charges today just to get my money that they straight up stole and will be selling this Xbox this week. GOOD RIDDANCE. Will never buy from these people again.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I was recently double charged for game credits for 42.79 because the game crashed and I tried to get it a refund because I seen on my credit card statement that there was 2 charges for it. I first initiated a refund on their website and was denied a refund because of their return policy. I already reached my limit on refunds which was only 2 prior refunds. I then disputed the denial email which got denied again so I call Microsoft and get told there is nothing they can do about it. I got to email the department because there is no phone number to talk to anyone in that department.

I asked to talk to a supervisor and get told, "No." I get hung up on multiple times and nothing got done so I finally am disputing the transaction through my credit card company which is gonna take 90 days which sucks but at least they aint stealing from me now but I dont understand how you can refund something you never got in the first place. Very bad customer service and response from them. Extremely angry and unsatisfied with them... Might look into Playstation after all this took place.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

They trying to get money by false pretenses. Trying to take from my card when they know I use gift cards. Tried talking to them and they ignored me but they still trying to get more money. I have sent a complaint to BBB I wish I knew where else I could complain too as well. They need to get something done about this.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

Make sure you remove the membership from all profiles on your system. Two years ago I canceled the Xbox Gold Membership to only be charged the next year. They refused to refund me because I didn't get my credit card statement until after 14 days after they charged me. I had them remove everything on my profile for credit card info, but this year I was charged again! Turns out it saved my credit card info in my husband's profile too. Needless to say they refused to credit back my account again. Really upsetting that they had it in their notes that I attempted to shut it all down the year before and still chose to deny my refund. Will never purchase a membership through them that is recurring ever again. They are one of the companies that would rather screw a person over than actually fix an issue.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I already contacting for the third time but these supports they don't want to help to my problem that I have, is this kind of customer support they provide because in my experienced they don't want to help me. They will tell you first they will help you but in the end it was nothing. Why they review their customer service that they provide.

Original review: May 29, 2020

I have called three times to try and fix my account, and they state it is going to take 30 days just to change my phone number. Customer service also said that my son's Xbox account shouldn't be touched because he was logged in. Well, that same day, his account was deactivated, and now nobody in customer service can help me.

I am very unsatisfied that nobody can help me fix this right away and that nobody in customer service can help. Still, they can continue to transfer you to other departments that they should already know are closed. They gave me the website for Xbox but told me that I had to sign in with my account (my account is locked) and then said to sign in with somebody else's account so they could help me. Not a very helpful company at all.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Two games purchased off market place. Both worked for a week now freeze and cannot be played. One is monopoly plus. They told me the games were already played and cannot be refunded. Criminals. It’s not an actual disk is digital. So now stuck with games I cannot play. Livid. Piss poor.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I bought a Xbox 1 game from the Microsoft store. The game was from Ubisoft (The Division). In order to play the game, you must create a Ubisoft online account. I tried to create an account a couple times a week for about 3 weeks with no success. I gave up and asked for a refund and explained why. I was told simply that I waited too long and was denied a refund on a game they sold me that I can't play.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I’ve had my XBox One for six years. I totally regret the switch from PlayStation. This has been the biggest piece of garbage console I’ve ever had! This thing crashes often, it’s NOT user friendly, there are so many glitches and problems that I don’t quite know where to start! This console constantly loses interface with my audio system! Constant reboots are annoying! I wish I had stayed with PlayStation for sure. All of the Kinect features are absolute trash and don’t work as intended. Don’t waste your money on the Kinect feature. I’ve had to replace the console three times also. The power supply has been replaced twice.

The entire console and accessories are garbage. Just hooking up a simple headset turns into days of troubleshooting why the mic doesn’t work. Yet my other headset worked just fine. I buy headsets specifically for XBox console and they have problems. Amazing! Shame on Microsoft for such a FAILED game console. I wouldn’t recommend XBox One to anyone!