Xbox
  • 1 star
Based on 241 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Xbox

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2017

1315 Xbox Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

The first customer service agent was rude, and was not listening. I then asked for a supervisor and again they were rude and even cussed at me and hung up on me. The supervisor I did get in touch with later is well aware of it and said they would take care of it. The issue I had in the first place was I canceled my subscription (Xbox Live Gold) 2 years ago because I was moving and was not sure how long it would be before I could hook my console up and play it again. It sat in my living room for 2 years collecting dust in its box. I got an email yesterday letting me know my subscription was up for renewal and would be renewed on January first. I called them to resolve this and was told I would be getting a refund for $63.95 from the previous year. The supervisor also gave me a 12 month Xbox live gold membership free of charge as a apology and I needed to contact PayPal to receive the refund.

I contacted Paypal the next day and gave them the reference number for the refund to happen, and was told I needed to contact Xbox again and get a transaction Number since the bank I had the PayPal through I had closed the account with. Upon contacting Xbox again after PayPal I dealt with 3 rude people before speaking to a supervisor. I was on hold with the supervisor who took my number down in case we were disconnected. I was on hold for a good 10-20 minutes when some lower level person answered the phone and I was talking to them about the issue to find they were not a supervisor and advised them it was higher level than them to pull up my account notes and get me back in touch with the supervisor who placed me on hold. They refused then hung up on me, the next two people also hung up on me...

Then finally got in touch with another person who said they would transfer me to a supervisor who again hung up on me. I had to contact live chat and still was not resolved... I was told pretty much that the subscription I was given was because they could not refund me beyond 90 days. Microsoft screwed up not me, I canceled the subscription before I moved. Now I will write their legal department because I was told I was getting a refund and also to get in touch with PayPal for it, also I was being given the subscription free of charge as an apology for being hung up on and being told to go ** myself by the customer service agent I originally dealt with before any supervisors the other day.

Personally if a supervisor tells a customer they are doing something then that company in this case Microsoft should honor that agreement. Also with the customer experience I have had I would rather turn in my games, Console, and Controllers and get a full refund for the equipment as if they were brand new and never touch them again. If my experience was this bad I am betting others have been as well and I am surprised they are still in business with customer service representatives who give customers a bad taste with them.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Xbox One - Constant delays, getting kicked from WWII game, been searching for a game long enough to get frustrated and have the time to create a consumer review account and write this review and it’s STILL loading... HORRIBLE.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I recently signed my 8 yr old child up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription, not realizing that he would be able to also purchase games without permission. When he purchased Grand Theft Auto, I called and had my account refunded and spoke with the customer service rep about setting my account so that these purchases couldn't be made without specific permission. I was pleased with the outcome. Time came for a subscription renewal. I paid $.99 cents for a promotional Live membership, unaware that the account would again be connected to my bank account, where my 8 year old could easily make purchases again.

Last night, I received an email notification that another game had been purchased using my bank account by my 9 year old (who does not understand that these games are not free). I called Xbox live support immediately and requested the issue be resolved. I was informed that they only issue one refund per year, and they refused to allow me to return this game. This is theft. I don't know of any store I can walk into, make a purchase and then not have buyer's remorse and return the item within an hour of purchasing it. I am outraged at their unwillingness to resolve this issue in a respectful manner. $21 dollars isn't much to a mega corporation, but it can make or break a single mother. These policies are inhumane and dirty. Dirty business, Microsoft. Shame on you.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I'm absolutely hate Xbox support, their enforcement team ban me twice. One because I was abusing the agents because I did not got what I wanted as I got depression and obsessive disorder. Two because of marketplace place theft that I don't know what for, Also I gave them cases to unban me but twice they refuse it because it was they say serious and I like to make it like a 5 year ban or so not up to 9999. That absurd. What I don't get is that they only allow 1 case review and that it and they won't give you another chance and also I got proof that I'm taking meds and the enforcement have nothing but just write for what reason that they still refuse.

The Xbox support are no help at all. They just tell you to still go to them and hope for the best. YEAH RIGHT!!! Also I like that enforcement team don't have any contact details from Telephone No to email to take it further but I always say they must be cowards because they know that people will be complaining that they did not done anything wrong and I know some people I seen got ban or suspended by one person or 2 and that just ridiculous. I really like a organisation to form and deal with unfair ban from company's that you did not done nothing wrong and like them to cap it to the bare minimum then that hush 9999 years. If they ban my 3rd account and I be sticking with PlayStation.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I've been suspended for stupid things multiple times. Kids and wannabe thugs run their mouth so I return the favor and I get reported. So I learned after being suspended to just report people for crying on Xbox and don't talk back to trash talkers... very stupid. Now I got banned for posting a looking for group... My post was this. "money drop." If you don't know what a money drop is it's a mod that gamers used on GTA V and it drops money for free... Yes this is cheating and no my lobby was not really a money drop lobby. I was having fun luring cheaters in and making them play my created games making them think they will get free money... Pretty stupid to ban me for creating a post making others think this was something that it wasn't when all I was doing was messing with cheaters.

Here's the code of conduct they sent me. Looking for Group. 10/13/2017, 7:40:33 AM. Enforcement Detail: - This accounts Looking for Group post contained inappropriate content. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical events, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. If this enforcement did not include a suspension: The post was removed. If this enforcement included a suspension: The post was removed and for the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features or create new Looking for Group posts. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges. Microsoft enforcement morons and you do ban people because of crybabies complaining cause they don't get their way...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

For all Xbox One users: beware of any and all updates that come from Xbox. I have had my Xbox for a few years now so of course the warranty has expired as have most. I have never had any issues with my Xbox up until the 15th of September. I received an update notification from Xbox as per usual. After the update finished my system reset as it usual does. However upon restarting the system error screen came up stating that there was a startup error. After trying every possible way to fix the issues with the help of Xbox, nothing worked. Xbox then informed me that even though I never had a problem with my system and the error derived after receiving this update that I would still be responsible for paying for it to be fixed. This is by far the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of and its a scam.

After reaching out to the BBB this is the result I was given: "Thank you for contacting Microsoft Corporation via the Better Business Bureau regarding your Xbox One issue. After reviewing your complaint and service request (**), our manager is correct in stating that your Xbox One is no longer in warranty and you will need to pay an out of warranty fee if you wish to have it sent in for repair."

In no way happens or form should a loyal customer to Xbox should have to pay for a repair on a device they didn't cause the issue to occur on. I can understand wear and tear that would be the customer responsibility to have to pay to repair. But this is a clear result of Xbox update causing the problem within my system. For those who encounter the same issue you have other options than giving more money to Xbox for something that is not your fault. Go to a game repair store to have it fixed. Trade it in GameStop will take it damaged. Trade it online on sites such as eBay or let go. Trade it in for store credit and buy a PlayStation (recommended from a loyal Xbox customer).

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Customer service is beyond horrible. The apps don't work most of the time. They are closed on certain days and hours which is very inconvenient. My Vudu and Netflix app had not been working for 3 days. The www.xbox.com/status is **. Xbox sucks big time. Going to cancel my ** and take my money somewhere else. #Xboxsucks.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

So I got a ban which would last 2 days. The reason for my ban was the improper use of communication. That boils down to basically trash talking to someone. Just a side note: every form of competition, whether it be sports or games, will always have trash talk. Banning people does absolutely nothing to prevent this kind of communication. I called customer support in an attempt to understand what I said exactly for Xbox to want to ban me. I'm not a toxic player and I don't just trash talk, I rarely even use the public voice chat in game because of other toxic players.

To make a long conversation short, the customer service agent told me that: 1) These cases are hardly ever wrong, so I was practically deemed guilty from the start. 2) There was absolutely no way to find out what I said or to whom I said it to, which for the record I had no interest in finding out the name of anyone, I was almost sure of who it was already. 3) Even if my ban was reviewed by the Enforcement Team, it would have taken them too long to review it before the ban was automatically lifted due to its expiration date being reached, which in turn automatically deletes my review case as well.

So basically they provide no way of defending myself in the event that Xbox unfairly banned me because they refuse to disclose any details. If you're lucky enough to get your case reviewed by the Enforcement Team, there's a good chance that your case review will be pointless if it's a short ban like mine, since they automatically delete any case review files if the ban has been lifted already. I mean, why would they care at that point.

Now there are some people that may think a 2 day ban is nothing and that it's not a big deal, but I've been an Xbox Live customer for over a decade, had to deal with their issues of Red Rings of Death, the awful support to take care of that problem at the time, and now I'm being banned because for something they refuse to explain. But yet they say they won't ban whoever trashed talked me because I didn't report them, and they don't want to seem like a "police state" by going through the context of the conversation that took place. They think they are not a police state, even though they withhold as much information as they can. Xbox customer support just lost a customer of over a decade because of this ridiculous ban. The only thing I recall saying to anyone is calling someone a "scrub" for TEAM KILLING ME.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I truly hope that someday people realize that Microsoft doesn't care about your opinions or if you buy PlayStation 4 instead. Because there will always be submissive idiots that will buy this garbage. Until people completely boycott buying this crap and stop kissing their behinds, the rude reps and fees and prices will continue to go on. If you complain, they 8ball you. Seriously, WHY IN THE HECK is this allowed to go on? This is the worst company to deal with.

PlayStation isn't much better. Remember when you could just buy a game system and just buy a game and play it? That is slowly going bye-bye. These greedy companies are forcing people to not only pay $50 plus for new games, they make you go online and force you to buy a membership like Xbox live to even play the game. Seriously? $9.99 a month to play a game I just bought for $50? OMG!!! What I would say to Bill Gates if he was standing in front of me. Would probably give him a crispy two piece!! I'm done with Xbox, I'm going back to PlayStation 4, and putting this Xbox on craigslist. I truly hope the Xbox 1x fails and the whole Xbox business. If people quit buying it, Then maybe Microsoft will stop being greedy and take care for the people that pay the bills!! US!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I am an Xbox Live customer and I got an Xbox Enforcement suspension. Why? I wanted to know but no one could tell me. I asked and they were rude saying that I needed to make sure that my 7 year old was reading the code of conduct. HE IS 7 YEARS OLD!!! I pulled the date on the complaint and it was the same time that he was playing a game and won (Rocket League). The person whom he played against got their feelings hurt because they didn't win and filed a complaint. ARE YOU KIDDING. I can not even file a review. I have to deal with this. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. Looks like a PS4 in my future.

Original review: June 19, 2017

Hello my name is Jason and this is what happened. I bought my son an Xbox One for Christmas, set him up an account and a few days later could not get on it. All my info got changed so we started him another account. Got charged for stuff we did not buy. I called and talked to a gentleman named Adel who was very condescending. He also would not let me tell him what was going on. He stated that I would have to fight the charges. When I asked to talk to his boss he told me he was the boss. If anyone talks to this gentleman ask to speak with someone else. He was very unhelpful. And if anyone that works for Xbox sees this let your boss know what kind of person he is.

Original review: June 3, 2017

Was overcharged for 1 month of Xbox Live. Called customer service 5 times within an hour. Got hung up on 4 times back to back. When they did answer they told me I got scammed and someone had access to my card info. Ummm WRONG. I didn't get scammed, they just don't want to give me my money back. Customer service sucks and they should be shut down. They are the 'Scammers'.

Original review: May 1, 2017

Bought a game for my son. It was advertised as a multiplayer game but once purchased we learned it wasn't yet. Son only wanted it because it was a multiplayer game. Contacted them for refund (my son played maybe 20 minutes of tutorial to make sure he wouldn't want to keep it) and they refused. Told him you can only get one refund and he got it in the past on a $18 game, didn't tell at that time it was a one time thing. It is ridiculous to pay $65 dollars for a game and then just lose it. It's crazy.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Reviewing to let people know that the service dept for Xbox live support is lacking. If the sign in option for accounts shuts down then you are forced to call by phone to contact them. They tell you that you can live chat, text, and contact other ways. However when trying to do so they want you to sign into your account to verify it's you. Hence the problem. If you can't sign into account then you are forced to wait over 90 minutes in cases of major problems just to contact by phone to get answers. Consoles will say limited services down, but without being able to sign in even play on disc games is impossible without signing into accounts.

Recommendations for Microsoft reps who view this. Allow better communication for support when account services are down to lessen phone congestion. Allow for account sign in on consoles even if online disabled to allow for disc games to play. More accurate update as to estimated time of repair on services down to stop or slow incoming calls for when services returning. When customer contacts support offer something like 10% off next purchase on Xbox live product with promo code for problems lasting longer than 1hr that would be emailed to email account on file once support verifies email with customer. This is way of tracking abuse and letting know customers that company empathizes with them.

Resolution response: March 25, 2017

After contacting Xbox Customer Support, they were able to resolve this issue. They offered a (1) time "no charge replacement" 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription (value of purchased Xbox Gift Card). They said they understand this "mix up" happens and have this policy in place to allow the (1) time learning curve. Very happy with MS Customer support, and take back my negative comments & low rating. They made it right.

Original review: March 20, 2017

Just bought a Xbox Gift card (at Best Buy) after being told that I could use this to pay for Xbox Live Gold 1 month subscription. Well as it turns out MS has quite the "racket" setup that prevents you from using the Gift Cards for paying for the Gold subscriptions, and instead forces users to buy a dedicated Xbox Live Gold subscription card that can only be used for that service and nothing else. So if you only wanted to have Xbox Live Gold every other month instead of 3 months straight and not give your personal credit car info you are just out of luck. Now I realize why I've always hated MS!!! They just can't get enough $$$.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I have purchased multiple Xbox controllers in the last few years which become faulty within four months of purchasing them. When I tried to talk to Microsoft, they refused to give us a refund and transferred us to Xbox support. I have spoken to two techs, both who have hung up on me prior to me getting a sentence out. Don't buy their products directly. Purchase through Amazon or other retailers who have a more client centered customer service. Microsoft, who owns Xbox, is only interested in making money, not being responsible for their products.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I am a parent of a disabled special needs son who was permanently banned from Xbox Live, he has been on Xbox Live for 10 yrs. He was bullied and harassed and threatened and also told he should kill himself. I told him to block and ignore. Wrong thing to do I guess, but this went on for 2 yrs. I filed a complaint on Xbox. Nothing came from it except one week later he was banned for life. I did the case review. It was upheld. I then called Microsoft and Xbox. They gave him 2 months free under another Gamertag and told me to send them the screen shots of some of the abuse he endured. I did. They told me to put a long number in the case review but I cannot get another case review. I called them back and they stated if I couldn't get another review and add the number there was nothing they can do. This is just plain pitiful... Please can someone help me... any info will be greatly appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

Been with Xbox since the first console dropped and ever since Xbox One it just gone downhill. It's ** to install every damn game and half the time when it states "ready to start" it's not even ready. It's starting to piss me off having to buy a game and wait hours to days for it to finish installing an update just in order to play.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

Well what happened was my account (**) got permanently suspended for "Marketplace Fraud". When my account was not in my procession what the person did was he logged in to my account and proceeded to get refunds multiple and Xbox did not like that so the enforcement team banned the account just a month after getting it back of the tier 3 team who got the account recovered from the person. I submitted case reviews and all I got were stupid replies of them saying that I broke the code of conduct. I told them in my comments that I did not do any of the stuff to the account but they did not care then when I go to the customer support they just end the chat after I bring up the word "suspended" or "banned" others just bring me to enforcement.xbox.com. Do not buy from Microsoft they are scammers and do not care about the customers all they care about is the money that they make.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

Just bought the Xbox One with 1T storage for games, got it home to find 270 GB missing. Double checked my math with my computer tech buddies and 1T= 1000 GB not the 730 GB Microsoft gave me. Is everyone as sick of Microsoft as I am right now. They charge an arm and a leg and then don't deliver what they advertised. If you tell me that I am getting X for my money that is what should be delivered nothing less.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I bought an Xbox one and an Xbox live card and it never worked, called in trying to redeem and after trying for 2 and half hours to redeem on multiple devices causing me to finally drop my surface and break my digitizer problem was not solved!!! So I call back and now to fix my surface it's 450$ more than I paid for tablet in December. This company has no customer responsibility and don't care if they lose a customer. My decision is just jumping to ps4 and going to Apple on all my other devices.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

Microsoft are seriously nothing but money grabbers. No loyalty to their customers whatsoever. After being a customer for 7 odd years, I don't know why I didn't leave them a long time ago. Stay away. I was perma banned for reason that were completely unjust. I opened a case review as this can happen from time to time due to people reporting you for the lols. This fact in its self is totally bogus. Anyhow, I expected that they would take a look at my case and find that I was banned in error. This did not happen. Instead the ban was upheld and I lost everything, including a fair sized digital game library. The reply they gave me had nothing to do with what I was supposed to be banned for. They didn't even look at my case.

To make matters worse. The only way you can communicate with the enforcement team is by opening a case review. You get 500 words to state your case and once you have done so, you can no longer communicate with them, leaving you totally defenseless. It's a real shame because I did enjoy my time with Xbox and might have continued with their services with the next gen console. However I'm kind of glad this happened. It's given me the kick in the behind I needed to stop with using their services with their corrupt policies.

So to sum up. Microsoft DO ban people for no reason, sometimes by accident and sometimes on purpose. Either way, the chance of getting what you paid for back, are slim to none. The reason seems to be that if they uphold your ban, you might pay again for what you have already paid for. And if you don't then on the grand scale of things, they're not really losing much money. Microsoft Xbox are corrupt. Believe it or not. There was a time I would have recommended them to anyone looking for a good gaming experience. But now I strongly warn against their products and services. This has happened on more than one occasion.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I ordered an Xbox One bundle that stated that it would arrive by Christmas. I received part of my order, called customer service and they said the rest would not be sent for two weeks. No explanation was given except 'we don't send gift cards out for two weeks'. I ordered this bundle with the guarantee that the entire shipment would be received by Christmas. They lied!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

Had my account set to auto renew, didn't update my billing and my account was closed. Called to find out why and when they explained I said I was fine and didn't need a Gold account. Then I was banned from Xbox for not paying my past due after they had already shut down my Gold account, I couldn't even access the free content or my games that were saved to my pins. When I called Xbox I was told I needed to pay the past due, even though they had already closed my Gold account. Would strongly suggest people get away from Xbox since they have no loyalty to their customers.

I am sure there are numerous others who have had to deal with Xbox running slow or not being able to get online and when we call in we get a generic "We are sorry for the inconvenience". No reimbursement just sorry for your bad luck, but when Xbox feels that you owe them they want their due, even if they are at fault. Boycott Xbox.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I need/calling for Xbox Microsoft to do something about this so called enforcement team. I feel like I'm being bullied/harassed by these people and nothing is being done about it. All I've been told is that there is nothing Xbox or Microsoft can do about my suspension. I do not believe that there is nothing that can be done about it from an outside source rather than the enforcement team. How can Xbox tell me that they granted a department the ability to suspend players and that there is nothing Xbox can do to lift the suspension, that sounds like total bull to me. And then Xbox says that there is no way to communicate with the enforcement team which is also bull.

We the players made Xbox what it is today. If it wasn't for us Xbox would not be as big as it is. We buy you, we play your games, we invest so much money and time, we the players, and we deserve to be treated better. Xbox allowing the enforcement team to mess around with our accounts and telling us there is no way that they can help us, is not a good example of Xbox protecting our accounts/interest. I can't communicate with friends for 15 days just because these so called enforcement team felt like blocking that feature. I play a mature game with mature graphics and with mature language, I have my settings to underground so I can play with grown mature players. I have never done or said anything to justify my communication being blocked for 15 days by the enforcement team. Something needs to happen because this is not right.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

My son's Xbox Live account was opened over 2 years ago. He has since joined the military and has not accessed this account for almost a year. I called 3 months ago and asked them to stop the billing that happens every 3 months at $24.99; they assured me it was stopped. I was just charged again today and now after an hour on the phone they tell me there's nothing they can do to refund me the charge that JUST went through today – 3 months after I was assured that it would stop. I was told by the supervisor to call my bank and start a fraud claim, even though no fraud was committed. Xbox Live billing is a joke.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

I honestly wish Microsoft would be straight with the public more than insult the customers with lies & deception. My case is my account was handled by a team called 'Enforcement' which is supposed to be the team with Microsoft but there is no contact number or ways of communication than your own file a review. To me honestly the game they now play sounds like a sham & in the end the failure I see from Microsoft is the only thing they do best is ignore the public but offer only false sense of a future to be linked to their services. Not to even mention the limits they have for respect on the phone to customer service alone. If you agree public or this is similar to your past then you're not alone...

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

My son's Xbox live and our Microsoft account has been locked out and suspended until 12/30/9999. I have files a case review with enforcement.xbox.com about the suspension and they revived the account and upheld the decision on cheating. Have been on phone with Microsoft for over 4 hours and 5-10 phone calls and they say there isn't anything they can do because the Xbox enforcement team has locked out the account and there is no phone # or email to contact them with an appeal. They have even locked me out of the enforcement website.

With them doing this my son will lose about $250 worth of stuff he has gotten from Xbox. He was hacked several months ago and I'm not so sure it hasn't happened again but Microsoft said they couldn't do anything with it because the enforcement team has locked out the account. Please help--this enforcement team is not GOD and they can do whatever they want and not ask any questions or review it again. My son hasn't been on his Xbox for the past 3-4 weeks and now why all of a sudden they suspend is account. Please help.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

I am not happy with Microsoft and customer service. Over a week ago I brought a 3 month Xbox Live for £14.99 and it would not let me redeem it so I contacted Customer Support online. It's a good thing I did as would of cost me a fortune on my phone bill as they kept me on for over a hour and a half as I contacted them at 11:45 p.m. and finished at 1:30 a.m. Anyway they could not tell me why and kept saying it's my region is not set to United Kingdom which it all was. Then at the end of the talk the guy turned around and said, "Right, I see. It's our side that's the problem," so they will put in a report and will hear something the following Monday.

Monday came and heard nothing, so I emailed the complaint department the Tuesday and still no answer. Microsoft always says they contact customers with their problems straight away. Well they seems to be desired as it's been a week and still not received an answer. I have been with Microsoft since I was 15 yrs old. I'm now 30 and find it disgusting that I'm being ignored, and being spoke to like I'm stupid as kept saying my region and my settings is fine otherwise it wouldn't of done it last time I put Live on. I hope Microsoft sort themselves out or they will be losing customer, and will go to Sony.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

I have been with Xbox from the start, from when the real Xbox One came out I have over 305 games for the 360 & 102 games for the Xbox One but I think I will burn or sell them after I lost over 2, 455 hours of gameplay saves for my games on the Xbox One. After 4.5 hours on the phone with Microsoft trying to see why I can't get my saves back, I now have to start from day 1 for every one of my games again but I am not going to play all my games over again. To trust that Xbox will save my saves for me what a joke they should've just kept it like the 360 put a jump drive in and you know that they are on it and not in the hack cloud.

I have over $14.000 worth of stuff for Xbox gaming for the 360 and the 1 console alone. They really screwed themselves to lose me and all my friends and family that were going to get one until this happened to me and I recorded the call, all 4.5 hours worth. I don't know what fantasy land the dumbasses at the top who run the company think that you never lose internet and that everyone has internet and to think you should have to go online just to play a game by yourself sitting on your couch is just showing that they are on drugs. I cannot believe I trusted them to save my saves for me. I am not playing over 2,455 hours to get back to where I was in all my games. Not going to happen!!! Your big loss Microsoft. All there needs to be more people who get screwed over like me and it will be no time your company dies. The countdown has already begun and you're losing more gamers every day, tick tock... Wish there was a lower score than 1 star.

Xbox Company Information