Xbox
1.16/5
Based on 251 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Xbox

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 14, 2018

1325 Xbox Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

So I bought the Xbox one! Went home and started to download and update it! That took two days!!! Went to download the Blu-ray player that took another day! Bought two games For Honor and Tekken 7! Took another two days to download For Honor and kept stopping and going to an error screen. Finally got it loaded! Tekken didn't load at all. Brand new game out of the box! Took the game back. Exchanged for another brand new copy and again wouldn't download! Took whole system back and traded for a new one which was a hassle in itself from Walmart! Had it for about a week and they tried to tell me I had to send it to Xbox until I talked to a manager and he saw that I had purchased it a week ago and still hassled me on the fifteen day return policy!

Finally after I spelled it out to him he caved and traded for a new one! Took it home and same thing never downloaded Tekken. Bought Seven Days to Die and never downloaded! Bought Sunset Overdrive and tried to download extra content and it charged me for the content but didn't download! Blu-ray took another two and half days to download and after a couple of days it won't play Blu-ray anymore! Again took it back but went through the service plan because I would have punched the guy I talked to before and they took a few weeks to send it back and guess what. Lmfao. They sent me back a refurbished console that wasn't even swiped so it had like content from the previous owner and same old ** wouldn't download Seven Days to Die, Sunset Overdrive, Tekken Seven and wouldn't even download the Blu-ray saying that memory was full! They sent me back a paperweight!

Called Xbox and they said that my internet ports were not open so I have to call my internet provider to open them lol. Called and my internet provider didn't have a clue what I was talking about because it was **! Called again and finally the guy admits who works for Xbox says that a lot of the consoles are just junk! Right from the Xbox guy himself. Wow! Told me he was really tired of the same calls and having to basically lie to the customer! If he could work for PlayStation he would and he even admitted his own Xbox had problems and never got fixed lol and that he switched and is probably going to lose his job because of my call since it's recorded!

I've since switched to PlayStation and you know what's funny? It works like no problem at all! Blu-ray built in plays just fine. No problem! All games I've downloaded took about thirty minutes to two hours to download! ** Xbox right in their stupid faces! So the only thing my Xbox does is collect dust and whenever my kid brother comes by he plays Minecraft that was still the content that was left on the game along with a few games that were download to the hard drive and two of the four freeze lmao.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

My minor son accidentally clicked purchase (an game) on Xbox. I called Microsoft immediately to request a refund. After 45 minutes of waiting, including one disconnected call by a representative who did not bother to call back, Microsoft refused to refund the purchase and the representative told me that I need to “monitor my kids”. A shameful response and a terrible company that should be legally investigated.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I was a Xbox Live Gold member for many years playing on both 360 and 360 slim models, and eventually getting a Xbox one. I have had numerous problems with both the systems and Xbox Live itself, whether it was not connecting properly losing connection or hiding and making games unplayable I had purchased. First off Microsoft/Xbox Live says if you purchase a game via download you did not purchase it, they consider it a loan of the game as long as you stay connected to your gold subscription.

I don't understand how they claim that since you will pay the same for a game through their services as you would in a store for a physical copy, this is a little game they play just to extort people. I called numerous times before I finally canceled my gold service to try and resolve the issue of connection issues, they couldn't or wouldn't help me after having a gold sub for 10 years. This is the kind of help I was expected to receive. I tried again after canceling my subscription to try and resolve this issue with their service and I received a comment of if you subscribe to gold service we can help you, really how would this be any different from before. Needless to say whether they care or not they have lost my business for good, I would not recommend Xbox products or their services to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My son had purchased a game on Xbox for 30.00$ and accidentally purchased the wrong one. He was devastated to say the least, and I wasn’t sure if there was anything that we could do. I was able to get on the Xbox support chat with Phillip **. and he was absolutely amazing! Not only did he look over our account and refund the mistake, he also went above and beyond by sending me links on how to set up a password key for purchase, and how to access my account from my mobile device. He was outstanding and I thank Xbox tremendously for hiring such amazing people!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I have all the consoles and by far the Xbox is the best. I started with a special edition launch day Xbox then upgraded to the slim model and finally the Xbox One X. Both older consoles saw incredibly heavy use as my daughter loves gaming as much as I do. We also use it as our entertainment device. We stream from every service and the newer models are capable of 4k HDR. The Xbox One X is the most powerful console which is nice although it's still not as good as my PC but it's better than the PS4 pro which is so loud... It's louder than my gaming PC that has 6 fans and a GTX 1080. There are a ton of games to play and the store is simple to use. There is also a movie/tv and music store that is great as well. The Xbox One is easily one of the most reliable consoles on the market. I've had 3 PS4s that died for no reason and they got minimal use but I've yet to have an Xbox let me down regardless of model.

Xbox Live is also fantastic. Download speeds are great, I usually get about 50MB/s on average compared to the 7MB/s I get on PlayStation and roughly 30MB/s from steam. They also have EA Access that lets you get 10% off any EA content as well as tons of free games in the vault, sometimes games as little as a few months old. There is also Game Pass. For $10 a month you get access to a huge library of full games to play. There is a mix of Xbox One and Xbox 360 games. Yes the Xbox One is backwards compatible with the 360 and even the original Xbox although not every title is supported. They add more all the time. If you are out to buy a console get the Xbox One X. It's a great primary console and it's also a great 2nd console if you own a PC or Switch... Or even the PS4.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Microsoft?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I have never been treated like I was when I called the help center! I was lied to by the "supervisor " who claimed that no one was in a higher position than him. He basically wouldn't let me speak with a manager and then hung up on me. After a long day at work I wanted to enjoy my very expensive Xbox system but instead spent about 3 or 4 hours on the phone. I have never had problems with Microsoft products until now. My family and I are very close to being done with Microsoft and will probably go with another company. I WILL NOT recommend any of your service or products to anyone. Would have given 0 stars but it won't let me.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I finally bought an Xbox One S for my kids for Christmas. The entire day was a disaster because I was frustrated, my 4 kids were frustrated, and the day we look forward to all year was ruined because we could not just play THE GAME!!! I wanted to just insert the disk and play with my kids but no, every game has to download, then update, then you are required to log in, so if you don’t have a Microsoft account or remember the password, etc. you have to set that up again. We are talking about 2 hrs for the game to download (even if you have a disk) then another hour to update. Then you have to figure out the password, login, email, just to play the game. Oh, and what if you want to add another controller??? Oh, you have to register it to a DIFFERENT Microsoft account!!

Literally I spent all day trying to get this dumb Xbox to play just a freaking game with my son. Seriously a wasted Christmas! Every game you have you will have to spend at least 2-3 hrs for nonsense. I just want to play it. Also, Microsoft is making it so kids don’t play with friends in the actual room together. They are not allowing 2 player on a single box but allowing multiple players online. Microsoft! You are making our kids social awkwardness worse!!! Allow them to put in a disk, give the controller to a friend, and actually play the game and not have to wait 3hrs or talk online. This is So ridiculous and I cannot believe I allowed you to ruin my Christmas. My kids were so excited only to see their dad getting frustrated and taking all day on what should be only minutes. I’m going to return this and get a PlayStation!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

On October 29th found out that my eight year old son had access to my credit card on his Xbox One Live account after I had requested it to be removed in August after being charged for several games that he purchased without my permission. Lo and behold $910.66 later I still do not have a refund. Was told by Xbox because I had asked for a refund back in August that I would need to contact my financial institution to dispute the charges due to the fact of a minor using my credit card without my permission. My bank filed a dispute. I got a provisional credit and December 21st watch $910.66 being taken out of my account for the fact that Xbox stated that I authorized the transactions because my eight year old actually attempted to play a couple of the games that he purchased.

You can never get an actual American on the phone that understands the English language. You always talk to somebody in a foreign country. Here I am 2 days before Christmas. No money. No Christmas presents and 4 weeks ago purchased $860 worth of Xbox Scorpio Edition waiting to come on a rain check from Best Buy because it being on backorder. Xbox a thieves thieves thieves. There is no recourse nor is there any assistance for parents who have children that use their products. That's how Xbox makes most of their money. Merry Christmas to my family who isn't going to have one.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Going to keep this short and sinister. Xbox needs to change their customer service process. If you ask for a supervisor (you know since I have been through three Xbox consoles in the last 6 months) you have to wait for a callback, which is just unacceptable in so many ways. You literally have to sit and stare at your phone waiting for them to call you. And if you miss the call, they email you wanting to know an exact time, day, and timezone, for a callback. Then you respond to the email, giving them a time window, and they still don't call you back. And it just becomes a cycle of stupidity. Have a real escalation process or suffer Comcast's fate of having your customer service rating tank so bad you end up in the news.

Also, you might want to have your service repair center actually tell you what "service" they performed on your system. I signed up for text updates to my service request and actually received no updates on the service request other than "we received your Xbox" and then "we shipped your Xbox." Then I received another refurb with a different serial number. The third one in 6 months since the first one when it arrived did not work. The gentleman at the Microsoft Store was very helpful in making sure the replacement actually worked before giving it to me. Might want to see if your technicians are bench testing these before shipping.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

On Xbox Live they will suspend you for giving trash talkers their own medicine and they get butthurt. Just got banned for 48 hours just for replying to the kid who messaged me. Lesson - don’t reply to idiots. Lesson 2 - Microsoft is only there to conform to crying people on Live.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

The first customer service agent was rude, and was not listening. I then asked for a supervisor and again they were rude and even cussed at me and hung up on me. The supervisor I did get in touch with later is well aware of it and said they would take care of it. The issue I had in the first place was I canceled my subscription (Xbox Live Gold) 2 years ago because I was moving and was not sure how long it would be before I could hook my console up and play it again. It sat in my living room for 2 years collecting dust in its box. I got an email yesterday letting me know my subscription was up for renewal and would be renewed on January first. I called them to resolve this and was told I would be getting a refund for $63.95 from the previous year. The supervisor also gave me a 12 month Xbox live gold membership free of charge as a apology and I needed to contact PayPal to receive the refund.

I contacted Paypal the next day and gave them the reference number for the refund to happen, and was told I needed to contact Xbox again and get a transaction Number since the bank I had the PayPal through I had closed the account with. Upon contacting Xbox again after PayPal I dealt with 3 rude people before speaking to a supervisor. I was on hold with the supervisor who took my number down in case we were disconnected. I was on hold for a good 10-20 minutes when some lower level person answered the phone and I was talking to them about the issue to find they were not a supervisor and advised them it was higher level than them to pull up my account notes and get me back in touch with the supervisor who placed me on hold. They refused then hung up on me, the next two people also hung up on me...

Then finally got in touch with another person who said they would transfer me to a supervisor who again hung up on me. I had to contact live chat and still was not resolved... I was told pretty much that the subscription I was given was because they could not refund me beyond 90 days. Microsoft screwed up not me, I canceled the subscription before I moved. Now I will write their legal department because I was told I was getting a refund and also to get in touch with PayPal for it, also I was being given the subscription free of charge as an apology for being hung up on and being told to go ** myself by the customer service agent I originally dealt with before any supervisors the other day.

Personally if a supervisor tells a customer they are doing something then that company in this case Microsoft should honor that agreement. Also with the customer experience I have had I would rather turn in my games, Console, and Controllers and get a full refund for the equipment as if they were brand new and never touch them again. If my experience was this bad I am betting others have been as well and I am surprised they are still in business with customer service representatives who give customers a bad taste with them.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Xbox One - Constant delays, getting kicked from WWII game, been searching for a game long enough to get frustrated and have the time to create a consumer review account and write this review and it’s STILL loading... HORRIBLE.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I recently signed my 8 yr old child up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription, not realizing that he would be able to also purchase games without permission. When he purchased Grand Theft Auto, I called and had my account refunded and spoke with the customer service rep about setting my account so that these purchases couldn't be made without specific permission. I was pleased with the outcome. Time came for a subscription renewal. I paid $.99 cents for a promotional Live membership, unaware that the account would again be connected to my bank account, where my 8 year old could easily make purchases again.

Last night, I received an email notification that another game had been purchased using my bank account by my 9 year old (who does not understand that these games are not free). I called Xbox live support immediately and requested the issue be resolved. I was informed that they only issue one refund per year, and they refused to allow me to return this game. This is theft. I don't know of any store I can walk into, make a purchase and then not have buyer's remorse and return the item within an hour of purchasing it. I am outraged at their unwillingness to resolve this issue in a respectful manner. $21 dollars isn't much to a mega corporation, but it can make or break a single mother. These policies are inhumane and dirty. Dirty business, Microsoft. Shame on you.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I'm absolutely hate Xbox support, their enforcement team ban me twice. One because I was abusing the agents because I did not got what I wanted as I got depression and obsessive disorder. Two because of marketplace place theft that I don't know what for, Also I gave them cases to unban me but twice they refuse it because it was they say serious and I like to make it like a 5 year ban or so not up to 9999. That absurd. What I don't get is that they only allow 1 case review and that it and they won't give you another chance and also I got proof that I'm taking meds and the enforcement have nothing but just write for what reason that they still refuse.

The Xbox support are no help at all. They just tell you to still go to them and hope for the best. YEAH RIGHT!!! Also I like that enforcement team don't have any contact details from Telephone No to email to take it further but I always say they must be cowards because they know that people will be complaining that they did not done anything wrong and I know some people I seen got ban or suspended by one person or 2 and that just ridiculous. I really like a organisation to form and deal with unfair ban from company's that you did not done nothing wrong and like them to cap it to the bare minimum then that hush 9999 years. If they ban my 3rd account and I be sticking with PlayStation.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I've been suspended for stupid things multiple times. Kids and wannabe thugs run their mouth so I return the favor and I get reported. So I learned after being suspended to just report people for crying on Xbox and don't talk back to trash talkers... very stupid. Now I got banned for posting a looking for group... My post was this. "money drop." If you don't know what a money drop is it's a mod that gamers used on GTA V and it drops money for free... Yes this is cheating and no my lobby was not really a money drop lobby. I was having fun luring cheaters in and making them play my created games making them think they will get free money... Pretty stupid to ban me for creating a post making others think this was something that it wasn't when all I was doing was messing with cheaters.

Here's the code of conduct they sent me. Looking for Group. 10/13/2017, 7:40:33 AM. Enforcement Detail: - This accounts Looking for Group post contained inappropriate content. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical events, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. If this enforcement did not include a suspension: The post was removed. If this enforcement included a suspension: The post was removed and for the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features or create new Looking for Group posts. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges. Microsoft enforcement morons and you do ban people because of crybabies complaining cause they don't get their way...

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

For all Xbox One users: beware of any and all updates that come from Xbox. I have had my Xbox for a few years now so of course the warranty has expired as have most. I have never had any issues with my Xbox up until the 15th of September. I received an update notification from Xbox as per usual. After the update finished my system reset as it usual does. However upon restarting the system error screen came up stating that there was a startup error. After trying every possible way to fix the issues with the help of Xbox, nothing worked. Xbox then informed me that even though I never had a problem with my system and the error derived after receiving this update that I would still be responsible for paying for it to be fixed. This is by far the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of and its a scam.

After reaching out to the BBB this is the result I was given: "Thank you for contacting Microsoft Corporation via the Better Business Bureau regarding your Xbox One issue. After reviewing your complaint and service request (**), our manager is correct in stating that your Xbox One is no longer in warranty and you will need to pay an out of warranty fee if you wish to have it sent in for repair."

In no way happens or form should a loyal customer to Xbox should have to pay for a repair on a device they didn't cause the issue to occur on. I can understand wear and tear that would be the customer responsibility to have to pay to repair. But this is a clear result of Xbox update causing the problem within my system. For those who encounter the same issue you have other options than giving more money to Xbox for something that is not your fault. Go to a game repair store to have it fixed. Trade it in GameStop will take it damaged. Trade it online on sites such as eBay or let go. Trade it in for store credit and buy a PlayStation (recommended from a loyal Xbox customer).

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Customer service is beyond horrible. The apps don't work most of the time. They are closed on certain days and hours which is very inconvenient. My Vudu and Netflix app had not been working for 3 days. The www.xbox.com/status is **. Xbox sucks big time. Going to cancel my ** and take my money somewhere else. #Xboxsucks.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

So I got a ban which would last 2 days. The reason for my ban was the improper use of communication. That boils down to basically trash talking to someone. Just a side note: every form of competition, whether it be sports or games, will always have trash talk. Banning people does absolutely nothing to prevent this kind of communication. I called customer support in an attempt to understand what I said exactly for Xbox to want to ban me. I'm not a toxic player and I don't just trash talk, I rarely even use the public voice chat in game because of other toxic players.

To make a long conversation short, the customer service agent told me that: 1) These cases are hardly ever wrong, so I was practically deemed guilty from the start. 2) There was absolutely no way to find out what I said or to whom I said it to, which for the record I had no interest in finding out the name of anyone, I was almost sure of who it was already. 3) Even if my ban was reviewed by the Enforcement Team, it would have taken them too long to review it before the ban was automatically lifted due to its expiration date being reached, which in turn automatically deletes my review case as well.

So basically they provide no way of defending myself in the event that Xbox unfairly banned me because they refuse to disclose any details. If you're lucky enough to get your case reviewed by the Enforcement Team, there's a good chance that your case review will be pointless if it's a short ban like mine, since they automatically delete any case review files if the ban has been lifted already. I mean, why would they care at that point.

Now there are some people that may think a 2 day ban is nothing and that it's not a big deal, but I've been an Xbox Live customer for over a decade, had to deal with their issues of Red Rings of Death, the awful support to take care of that problem at the time, and now I'm being banned because for something they refuse to explain. But yet they say they won't ban whoever trashed talked me because I didn't report them, and they don't want to seem like a "police state" by going through the context of the conversation that took place. They think they are not a police state, even though they withhold as much information as they can. Xbox customer support just lost a customer of over a decade because of this ridiculous ban. The only thing I recall saying to anyone is calling someone a "scrub" for TEAM KILLING ME.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I truly hope that someday people realize that Microsoft doesn't care about your opinions or if you buy PlayStation 4 instead. Because there will always be submissive idiots that will buy this garbage. Until people completely boycott buying this crap and stop kissing their behinds, the rude reps and fees and prices will continue to go on. If you complain, they 8ball you. Seriously, WHY IN THE HECK is this allowed to go on? This is the worst company to deal with.

PlayStation isn't much better. Remember when you could just buy a game system and just buy a game and play it? That is slowly going bye-bye. These greedy companies are forcing people to not only pay $50 plus for new games, they make you go online and force you to buy a membership like Xbox live to even play the game. Seriously? $9.99 a month to play a game I just bought for $50? OMG!!! What I would say to Bill Gates if he was standing in front of me. Would probably give him a crispy two piece!! I'm done with Xbox, I'm going back to PlayStation 4, and putting this Xbox on craigslist. I truly hope the Xbox 1x fails and the whole Xbox business. If people quit buying it, Then maybe Microsoft will stop being greedy and take care for the people that pay the bills!! US!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I am an Xbox Live customer and I got an Xbox Enforcement suspension. Why? I wanted to know but no one could tell me. I asked and they were rude saying that I needed to make sure that my 7 year old was reading the code of conduct. HE IS 7 YEARS OLD!!! I pulled the date on the complaint and it was the same time that he was playing a game and won (Rocket League). The person whom he played against got their feelings hurt because they didn't win and filed a complaint. ARE YOU KIDDING. I can not even file a review. I have to deal with this. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. Looks like a PS4 in my future.

Original review: June 19, 2017

Hello my name is Jason and this is what happened. I bought my son an Xbox One for Christmas, set him up an account and a few days later could not get on it. All my info got changed so we started him another account. Got charged for stuff we did not buy. I called and talked to a gentleman named Adel who was very condescending. He also would not let me tell him what was going on. He stated that I would have to fight the charges. When I asked to talk to his boss he told me he was the boss. If anyone talks to this gentleman ask to speak with someone else. He was very unhelpful. And if anyone that works for Xbox sees this let your boss know what kind of person he is.

Original review: June 3, 2017

Was overcharged for 1 month of Xbox Live. Called customer service 5 times within an hour. Got hung up on 4 times back to back. When they did answer they told me I got scammed and someone had access to my card info. Ummm WRONG. I didn't get scammed, they just don't want to give me my money back. Customer service sucks and they should be shut down. They are the 'Scammers'.

Original review: May 1, 2017

Bought a game for my son. It was advertised as a multiplayer game but once purchased we learned it wasn't yet. Son only wanted it because it was a multiplayer game. Contacted them for refund (my son played maybe 20 minutes of tutorial to make sure he wouldn't want to keep it) and they refused. Told him you can only get one refund and he got it in the past on a $18 game, didn't tell at that time it was a one time thing. It is ridiculous to pay $65 dollars for a game and then just lose it. It's crazy.

Original review: March 21, 2017

Reviewing to let people know that the service dept for Xbox live support is lacking. If the sign in option for accounts shuts down then you are forced to call by phone to contact them. They tell you that you can live chat, text, and contact other ways. However when trying to do so they want you to sign into your account to verify it's you. Hence the problem. If you can't sign into account then you are forced to wait over 90 minutes in cases of major problems just to contact by phone to get answers. Consoles will say limited services down, but without being able to sign in even play on disc games is impossible without signing into accounts.

Recommendations for Microsoft reps who view this. Allow better communication for support when account services are down to lessen phone congestion. Allow for account sign in on consoles even if online disabled to allow for disc games to play. More accurate update as to estimated time of repair on services down to stop or slow incoming calls for when services returning. When customer contacts support offer something like 10% off next purchase on Xbox live product with promo code for problems lasting longer than 1hr that would be emailed to email account on file once support verifies email with customer. This is way of tracking abuse and letting know customers that company empathizes with them.

Resolution response: March 25, 2017

After contacting Xbox Customer Support, they were able to resolve this issue. They offered a (1) time "no charge replacement" 3 month Xbox Live Gold subscription (value of purchased Xbox Gift Card). They said they understand this "mix up" happens and have this policy in place to allow the (1) time learning curve. Very happy with MS Customer support, and take back my negative comments & low rating. They made it right.

Original review: March 20, 2017

Just bought a Xbox Gift card (at Best Buy) after being told that I could use this to pay for Xbox Live Gold 1 month subscription. Well as it turns out MS has quite the "racket" setup that prevents you from using the Gift Cards for paying for the Gold subscriptions, and instead forces users to buy a dedicated Xbox Live Gold subscription card that can only be used for that service and nothing else. So if you only wanted to have Xbox Live Gold every other month instead of 3 months straight and not give your personal credit car info you are just out of luck. Now I realize why I've always hated MS!!! They just can't get enough $$$.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I have purchased multiple Xbox controllers in the last few years which become faulty within four months of purchasing them. When I tried to talk to Microsoft, they refused to give us a refund and transferred us to Xbox support. I have spoken to two techs, both who have hung up on me prior to me getting a sentence out. Don't buy their products directly. Purchase through Amazon or other retailers who have a more client centered customer service. Microsoft, who owns Xbox, is only interested in making money, not being responsible for their products.

Original review: March 3, 2017

I am a parent of a disabled special needs son who was permanently banned from Xbox Live, he has been on Xbox Live for 10 yrs. He was bullied and harassed and threatened and also told he should kill himself. I told him to block and ignore. Wrong thing to do I guess, but this went on for 2 yrs. I filed a complaint on Xbox. Nothing came from it except one week later he was banned for life. I did the case review. It was upheld. I then called Microsoft and Xbox. They gave him 2 months free under another Gamertag and told me to send them the screen shots of some of the abuse he endured. I did. They told me to put a long number in the case review but I cannot get another case review. I called them back and they stated if I couldn't get another review and add the number there was nothing they can do. This is just plain pitiful... Please can someone help me... any info will be greatly appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

Been with Xbox since the first console dropped and ever since Xbox One it just gone downhill. It's ** to install every damn game and half the time when it states "ready to start" it's not even ready. It's starting to piss me off having to buy a game and wait hours to days for it to finish installing an update just in order to play.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

Well what happened was my account (**) got permanently suspended for "Marketplace Fraud". When my account was not in my procession what the person did was he logged in to my account and proceeded to get refunds multiple and Xbox did not like that so the enforcement team banned the account just a month after getting it back of the tier 3 team who got the account recovered from the person. I submitted case reviews and all I got were stupid replies of them saying that I broke the code of conduct. I told them in my comments that I did not do any of the stuff to the account but they did not care then when I go to the customer support they just end the chat after I bring up the word "suspended" or "banned" others just bring me to enforcement.xbox.com. Do not buy from Microsoft they are scammers and do not care about the customers all they care about is the money that they make.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

Just bought the Xbox One with 1T storage for games, got it home to find 270 GB missing. Double checked my math with my computer tech buddies and 1T= 1000 GB not the 730 GB Microsoft gave me. Is everyone as sick of Microsoft as I am right now. They charge an arm and a leg and then don't deliver what they advertised. If you tell me that I am getting X for my money that is what should be delivered nothing less.

Xbox Company Information

Microsoft
www.microsoft.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use