4.27/5
  • 1 star
Based on 11 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Sonos

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 8, 2017

11 Sonos Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I would appreciate the instructions to be more step by step with pictures. I am not stupid but my technology is a little dated so make it easy for me. I don't want to have to ask kids to give up their time. I should be able to do.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

It has a loud sound not muffled and this little speaker is outstanding for my back yard and also inside my home. I love, love, love our Sonos speaker and I tell anyone looking for a speaker.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

My daughter "convinced" me that we "needed" an in home assistance, yet I am still trying to figure out why I bought this product. It's not necessary and it's not useful to simplify life. It’s very complicated and disruptive and I feel watched. What if the device gets hacked, no privacy.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

We had to hire Geek Squad to correctly get it to interact with Charter/Spectrum. It's not easy to navigate with the Logitech remote, the cable company and all the wifi interference. The last update with Sonos made our audio not work but once I complained Sonos sent me another update which worked.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I have a Sonos system consisting of two Sonos 5 speakers. They were easy to hook up, and the sound is of above average! These are the best speakers I've ever had!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sonos?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I would recommend Sonos to anyone. I have indoor and outdoor speakers even around my pool. The sound and clarity is great. I am thinking about adding to my shop also. If you like music as much as I do. I know you will enjoy it also. While my neighbors are not close your neighbor will enjoy the sound also.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Excellent Speakers which allow a great amount of installation flexibility. They are costly, but well worth the money. They also allow the flexibility to effectively interface with other speaker brands (e.g., Outside speaker systems).

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

My Sonos system was set up and installed by the people from the technology group that installed my cable and other electronics. The system was easy to use once I finally figured out how the system worked and how to play the music outside on my pool deck.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I think that it's best for your living room, to hear the best quality of sound good system for your dollar, and your time. Music sounds like you're at a live concert or at the theater.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Sonos is a great system. I can hear one song in my bedroom and another in another room. Sound is clear without any distortion at all. However, connection to the internet and my phone was a bit difficult... Too complicated.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

It's OK for providing background music. You use your own music or use one of many radio connections. I own a high quality hifi sound system so it's not used for enjoyable listening.

Sonos Company Information

www.sonos.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use