JVC TVs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

JVC TVs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

111 JVC TVs Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 17, 2018

LT65N785A TV - Picture takes up to three minutes to appear when turning on TV. Sound quality poor and has developed 60 mm wide line splitting screen in two. Also freezes up on Netflix. Was told by Netflix JVC not compatible with Netflix in Australia. TV only two months old. Worst TV I have owned, still waiting for home repair service to make contact.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I had bought a 50" JVC TV last year march. Last night I heard a noise and lights tripped... When I went to see what was wrong, the tv had a crack on it that looks like it came from the inside of the tv. I pùt the tv on and no picture no nothing... just lines and lines. Thank God I have a warranty. Really pissed off.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

It's an old 32" tube television that works VERY WELL!! With years of great performance!! I'm an old school electronic tech… Until my old TV dies, then I'll get a new flat screen high definition TV. Yes! Cost are much lower now… But I'm in no hurry, because every year something newer is going to make last year's model obsolete!! So I'll be patient!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Bought a JVC 55" 4k on Black Friday 2016 at Sam's Club. It was a great price and has worked flawlessly since then. Sound was terrible but I knew that when I bought it and it was hooked to a surround sound system right away. I have no complaints especially for the price.

Original review: May 10, 2017

I purchased a new KD R980BTS Stereo from Best Buy. It is defective. EQ setting issues. Flat but shows correctly. Have to change daily. JVC gave me the runaround 3 times on the phone while I waited to be contacted back from them. It went past 15 days and now I have a defective stereo and cannot return it. I hope others have a better experience. I am stuck with a lemon.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JVC?

Original review: April 9, 2017

Purchased JVC HDTV, model #JVCEM39FT 2-1/2 years ago. It now has no picture. Cable company came out because of course I thought that might be the problem (bad cable box), of course they stated the cable box was fine (wow, a $70.00 service call). Called JVC technical support and of course they stated the warranty was over, but I could pay (in advance mind you) a $205.00 service charge for a technician to come out and repair the product - 5 to 7 days. I don't think so JVC... I guess they are just another company that mfg's products to last a short time. It seems everyone just wants to make another buck (cable company is horrible - JVC product is horrible). I will never, ever, purchase any JVC product again. Thank you for listening/reading my complaint.

Original review: March 13, 2017

I have never had a single problem with JVC in 25 years. I am not even sure one can buy a TV like mine anymore. It is completely simple to use, yet has the capacity to accommodate the insanely complicated, oppressive and expensive assaults of mandated digital requirements. My only problem is that I now have to use two remotes instead of one. Now I wish you'd ask me about my telephone service!

Original review: March 3, 2017

I called JVC and all they could tell me was they only had a 1 year warranty on their products. I kept asking why my remote with new batteries in it does not allow the volume or power to work when all other items work on TV remote. They never did answer my question. I will never again buy another JVC or Kenwood product.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I bought a 20" JVC TV with a DVD player in Dec 2014 from Sam's Club. By Sep 2016 it won't turn on and a DVD is stuck inside. I emailed JVC's customer service department 3 times and still haven't received a response. I also have a JVC radio in my Explorer and it stopped working as well. When I turn it on it says to eject the CD. However, there isn't a CD in it. Customer service and loyalty doesn't mean anything to these big companies anymore. Consumers are just numbers these days.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I've had the JVC LT-40TW51J TV for 2.5 years and it's died. What a pile of rubbish.

JVC TVs Company Information