JVC TVs

JVC TVs

3.6/5 (217 ratings)

About JVC TVs

JVC TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JVC TVs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JVC?

Original review: April 13, 2022

I purchased a JVC 58 MWA at Sam's Club and warranty claims within a year must be filed with JVC. They try to let you wait until the one year warranty is over so they just write you a mail "We are working on it" but no status update, no response, simply nothing. Calling the "service" number makes you hearing really music until some recorded voice tells you. "No one is available" and the call gets disconnected.

Original review: March 31, 2022

I purchased a JVC TV about 8 months ago. The TV now has lines going through making it hard to watch. I have been talking to customer service for about a month now and my issue is still not resolved! They refused to let me speak with a supervisor and at this point I will never spend my hard earned money on another JVC product...

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2022

I bought a JVC Smart TV in Feb and get damage in Oct. 2021. It's a nightmare to solve the problem with a warranty. The worst service in the world. Six month with the problem and anyone can give any solution. Just keep the TV damage. I still with the problem.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

I purchased a JVC 55" Smart TV 11/26/2020 that was supposed to have a 2 year manufacturers warranty. Approximately 14 months of use and the picture developed a horizontal line about 2" wide across the bottom of the screen and vertical streaks of blue, purple and pink that originate from throughout the picture. I contacted warranty support and tried all their "fixes" but nothing worked. I sent them the receipt with the serial number and description of the TV from Sam's Club that stated there was a two-year warranty. Not good enough. JVC will not stand behind their product. Do Not Purchase JVC products. They will not stand behind them!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I bought 3 of these TVs. You would think I would learn but I didn't. Use about 9 to 12 months. Within that time a small black line maybe 1/2 in would appear on the screen. Then in a day or 2 it would become about 6 in. wide. I just threw the last one in the trash yesterday. Don't buy a JVC Roku Smart TV. I just bought a new TV and it is not a JVC.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2021

I bought a 50" JVC LED smart tv one year ago. The tv part using cable is no problem. However this is my first smart tv and I wanted to see what smart tv can do for me. Since day one the smart part of the tv has not been good. When I try using it for internet or YouTube or Disney+ it keeps disconnecting and I have to keep going back in many times over. There have been a few times when it will eventually work continuously but not often. I don't know what the problem is. One thing I will say is, to the people who say they had an older model 15yrs or so, and they would buy another JVC, JVC nowadays is not the same JVC as 15 years ago. The quality is no longer there. I read that JVC and other brands have been taken over by Chinese companies and the brand name no longer means anything.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

Purchased a 58” JVC TV in March 2020 from a retail store in Lac La Biche, Alberta. The sound on the TV periodically quits for 5 to 15 seconds. I text their technician with required warranty information. After the information was delivered I have not received anything from them. I have tried texting and phoning. No response. Never ever buy a JVC TV. Total garbage.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

My JVC Smart TV is stupid! Pre-loaded apps do not work, I had to re-download them from Google Play. Does not keep date and time, therefore wifi does not work without resetting time and date every day. Google assistant does not work. Black screen and rebooting on its own quite often. NO SUPPORT. Being asking for help since week one, now month 8 and waiting for warranty service still. No reason for the hold up. I am very unhappy that I choose JVC, it will not happen again.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Bought my 32 inch Roku TV back on March 10th 2021 and by September 21st it had this bubble of missing pixels at the bottom of the screen so I contact JVC September 21st and after many emails and phone calls. today November 15th 2021 I finally get an email and they tell me. "Thank you for contacting JVC support. Upon closer inspection the TV screen seems to be cracked/physically damaged. We regret to inform you that we do not cover warranty for physically damaged units." The problem is the tv suffered no physical damage it is kept in a bedroom with the door shut all day and is only used at night also the screen has no cracks but they are trying to tell me it does. So now I have to go buy another TV and it certainly will not be a JVC.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

This T.V has a beautiful Picture... Lots of sound setting....it's a great buy! HDMI connections, dvd connection, wifi, speaker output connection, Bluetooth capable. Perfect for a family gathering or Sunday afternoon football game?

JVC TVs Company Information