2. Miscellaneous

3.9/5 (327 ratings)

About Bose

Bose Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bose?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bose?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I was a big fan of Bose products till I purchased QC EAR buds 3 months back from Croma. Within 1 month there was power problem in both ears and was replaced by another. Now after 10 days there is no power in the left earbud. I do not expect much from second replacement since after all it is 'Made in China'. I strongly suggest Bose to withdraw this lousy product from shelf and production, otherwise Bose will lose market share in other products also. I have paid a bomb for this product. JBL at half the price is much better in terms of sound, NC and overall quality. This is height of time wastage, money and testing my patience. What a shame! Wake up Bose Inc!!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

Bose really has terrific customer service. Give them a call and you’ll get a person almost immediately. They’re generous with their product support and service, including sending me a new pair of headphones when my old pair had a bug (even past warranty). I’m a Bose customer for life!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

It's been 2 years we using sport wirelss headphones. Its battery darined very quickly around in half a hour. For that we complaint to Bose customer care also but they said they don't have policy to replace the batteries as they can offer 20% compensation against update price. It's not a regular headphone for which we can give so handsome amount, they should offer batteries or change against low amount. They should research more for their quality.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2021

I have been a fan of Bose products for about 15 years and bought many over this time period. So when they advertised these new open earbuds, I wanted to try them out. First mishap was that the 4 installments of $50 advertised on the website were not available, and the chat agent insisted that was correct, until I asked her to go read the website herself. 2nd, the earbuds arrived in a half-open package which may be the reason why the instructions were so horrible. Third, the left bud would simply not work but kept blinking red/white for 8 hours. Fourth, the chat for customer service replied only briefly, then froze up. Really bad experience all around. I'm returning the product and will look for alternatives. Bose has obviously become too big to be interested in its customers, but not too big to fail.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I decided to order my Bose earbuds directly from Bose's website. I thought it was a good idea. But I was wrong. Initially, the website said that they will ship the earbuds in 5 business days. But after 10 days nothing happens. I checked the website and it was saying that they even did not process the payments yet!!! I am a bose fan but I am very disappointed with this website. So if you want to buy this as a gift to someone, keep in mind that it might take a long time to ship the headphones.

Original review: May 27, 2021

I sent my SoundTouch 30 to fix on February 12 2021. In March 23 2021 they sent me a email they can’t fix the speaker and they threw my speaker in the trash and going to give me 30% discount to buy a new one. (The speaker was under warranty still.)

Original review: May 13, 2021

Been a Bose fan for 14 years, I was a bit surprised reading others’ negative feedbacks about Bose products. I’ve been happy with all the headphones I purchased from Bose, their sound, their design, their colors, their excellent customer service. They exchanged a product for me in a jiffy - no question asked. My very first bose earphones still sound decent even when the earmuffs worn out. Even when people look online for better deals, I didn’t mind buying directly from the store. You don’t complain about the things you love, and they earned it. Keep it up, Bose!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I purchased a pair of SoundSport wireless headphones two months ago. The product was defective out of the box. It didn't charge properly. I contacted Bose, was instructed to return the headphones for exchange and shipped them back. I followed up with customer service to find out about the status of my replacement. It has been almost two months. I call every week and they always respond with something that doesn't make sense like: "We sent you the parcel but it was returned because it had the wrong address." The representative always says they are making a note for the department in charge to ship the headphones right away but when I call again they have a new excuse. I feel I defrauded by this brand. I never expect Bose to disrespect customers like this. I still can't understand how they keep their reputation?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I only used this rather expensive portable speaker for a year and half, after not using it for half a year it wouldn't start. When taken for repair I was told I had to buy a new one. Warranty was expired and they wouldn't accept responsibility.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

Do not waste your money and time on this product. It disconnects from the network often and it takes going through all the steps every single time to reconnect it. I spend more time reconnecting and configuring it than actually using it. I spent the money on it expecting to get one of the best products but it proves to be the opposite.

Bose Company Information