1.82/5
  • 1 star
Based on 31 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Bose

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 5, 2018

197 Bose Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Let me tell you, I hate writing reviews. But man this company treated me so good. So I had bought the wireless headphones before and I broke them, at this point I was leaving for boot camp (therefore I never did use my Geek Squad warranty). When I came back I decided to buy another pair because I loved how my old ones fit and sounded. The new pair was not as good as the last. The volume did not max out, its battery was all jacked up. Finally one day it wouldn’t turn on. The battery light was green when I charged it but it would not turn on.

So I called customer service (take in count I had no type of warranty on this pair), they were very kind first of all and they literally told me that I could send them in and could get a new pair, FOR FREE. Of course it was not my fault they broke but how many companies do this? They sent me a packing label, I shipped it off a Monday and it came in exactly a week with a brand new pair of headphones. Very very pleased with my experience with this company and I will continue buying products from them. God bless!

Resolution response: Dec. 31, 2017

Representative from company contacted me to resolve the issue and acknowledged miscommunication on their part. They will work to improve this process for future consumers. Received functional replacement unit and will receive shipping refund. This was resolved fairly.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Purchased Bose Wave Radio IV and received a defective product right out of the box. Unboxed product, plugged in unit, connected to internet via the app on my IPad, then unit had the message frozen on it, “Please Update” and nothing I could do with the app, even reinstalling it helped. Since it was Christmas Day with no customer support available, I spent a few hours researching ways to troubleshoot the issue. Tried all methods – hard reset with the control button pressed while plugging the unit back in, doing a factory reset, downloading the update on a USB thumb drive and plugging in the usb drive to the unit then finally plugging in the unit to a PC to update it directly that way. After all that, the message, “Please Update” was still frozen and couldn’t even use the CD player or radio. The “touch” control on the top of the unit didn’t even work.

Waited until the next day to call customer service, even though they had to transfer me twice, the wait time wasn’t too bad until I was able to speak to a representative. Even though I explained to her everything I already did on my own, she told me to do a hard reset (something I had already tried doing 20 times or so) by unplugging the unit and a few minutes later plugging it back in with the control button pressed. She later took me through the app process to try to remedy the issue (which I again had previously tried numerous times on my own). When she understood that the unit was still frozen with the “Please Update” message, she asked if I had a desktop then proceeded to have me allow her to remotely access my PC to install the app and download the update that way. After trying this method, the machine was not able to update and still had the “Please Update” message on it.

The representative proceeded to tell me that I must have received an older unit. I asked what were the next steps I needed to take and she told me that Bose could send me a replacement once they receive this unit from me. I asked her for more details about this process and she asked me how long I had been using my unit. I told her that the unit was received and unboxed yesterday and that I haven’t even yet had the opportunity to use it yet – it never worked. She responded that she was able to get an exception for me and that a replacement unit could be shipped out to me without the other one received first, and that it would be here in the next week or two. She told me that the instructions to return the unit would be in an e-mail to me along with a label.

I received two e-mails, one with a return authorization number with instructions not to pack the cables and accessories and then another e-mail stating that all accessories needed to be packed and provided a shipping label that clearly said that it was not a pre-paid, had to go to a UPS or FedEx to ship the item and make sure that the item was insured. As instructed, I went to UPS to ship the item to their warehouse in Yuma, AZ and ended up paying over $70.00 for the least expensive ground shipping plus insurance. Upon returning home, I was that yet another shipping label was e-mailed to me, this time a pre-paid UPS shipping label from Bose. I called UPS but it was too late to retrieve my package back and receive a refund. The package had already gone out.

At this point, I have no idea if or when the replacement unit will arrive. It would have been great to get a shipping update so that I would know approximately what day to be home in case I would need to sign or at least not let an item worth over $500 sit on my porch all day. I would have expected better from Bose. This is the first time I purchased a Bose product and I would be very hesitant to purchase another one again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I would give the 0 star if they have that option. Very, Very, Very Worst experienced ever. Placed order of F1 Model 812 in amount of $2208.19 on Nov 26 with intend to use for Xmas party. Within 30 days later I received 1 email confirmation for subwoofer and subwoofer arrived 15 later. Absolutely no communication at all from Bose, no follow up or whatsoever... You on your own!!! Period. Bose They don't care about their customers. They outsourced the customer service overseas and experience is terrible. They don't have any idea about customer service. It makes the experience so bad that I end up to cancel all transaction were ready to complete. NO MORE BOSE FAN BYE BYE.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I just bought Hearphone to hear better. But the technology is so bad, that it took me at least a month to realize that. I cannot adjust the right hear at all. The hearphone is very expensive. I bought this one from local Best Buy. They are not returning it. Please return this one and give my money back. I am a very poor teacher to spend so much money for this kind of technology. I am hard to hear from right ears. Please help me.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

This $500 Quiet Comfort 35 II Bluetooth headset is completely incapable of functioning with Windows 10 PCs. I got a 2 hour runaround with technobabble thrown in blaming everything and everyone but Bose. Sadly a 50$ headset from Logitech performs the same wireless that Bose advertises and cannot follow through on. In 2017 with a modern PC with a Modern OS (Windows 10) the Bose headset should function as seamlessly as a $50 Logitech headset. I'm a Senior Technical person and am very familiar with technology. This is totally unacceptable. The fact that I had to wait for 2 months to get the custom headset just adds salt to the wound.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bose?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

From the first call into Bose to establish a return under warranty for my inoperable wireless headphones to the rude individual on the call I made to determine the where my replacement headphones were over two months after UPS proof of delivery, Bose should be anything but proud to consider themselves a company of quality.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I purchased a Bose SoundTouch base system with 2 wireless speakers in November 2016. This system operates via an app that must be downloaded to a computer, tablet or smartphone. The app automatically upgrades itself, there is no option to stop the auto-updates. The option to play the base units with the speakers is called "Play All." The functionality of Play All has degraded with each iteration to the degree that it no longer functions and all speakers are non-working. Bose forums are filled with thousands upon thousands of consumers looking for answers. I spoke several times via telephone to Bose support and twice technicians have admitted that the current version of the app will never allow the Play All function to work. Further, that Bose has been aware of this issue for 11 months and that there is no solution on the horizon.

You cannot scrap the current version of the app, nor can you reload the older version that did work. This company is knowingly selling a product that does not work. The technicians have admitted that it's standard procedure to simply ask consumers to reboot routers, buy new routers, plug and unplug units, scrap and reload the application until something works for a few moments to get you off the phone or offline - knowing full well that whatever quirk managed to get the system to work, will never work for long. They know this, they have admitted this and have said they will do nothing about it. I have seen others who mention this in a Bose forum be quickly removed. There are currently multiple class actions against this company. It is my hope that someone will see this review before purchasing a Bose system, decide to buy another product and spare themselves the frustration, expense and disappointment I have experience.

Resolution response: Nov. 6, 2017

I spoke with Steve/Bose. He apologized for the product and was willing to send me another one since I had not used it much. I have received the ear buds and they work good.

Thank you Steve and the Bose Corporation for making this right and standing behind your products. I have several Bose products and this was the first one I’ve had trouble with. Thank you again!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I purchased a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 20i noise canceling earbuds in Nov 2015 for $249.00. They recently started giving me trouble while listening to music and podcasts. They started making whatever I was listening to speed up, slow down or stop playing. On Podcasts it would skip to the next one prior to finishing one. I contacted support and went through all this troubleshooting. They said, "yep sounds like the controls are bad." They offered to let me buy another set for $189.00. You have got to be kidding me? Why would I buy another set of anything that I paid that much for and broke 2 years later. I only use these when I travel on business, so I am not a daily user. I'm very disappointed with the product but most of all I'm disappointed with the support and backing of their product. It's too bad because the earbuds sounded nice until they started all this.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I placed an order for headphones. Was sent an email saying the order was received. Said that it would take 3-4 weeks to receive the headphones. I was logging in to the tracking weekly to see when it would be sent out. Never any info beyond order was placed. Said that tracking info would be available after item was sent. It has now been 6 weeks and I called customer service.

It was difficult to understand the person, her English was limited. Said that the item was never sent out since they needed more info about my PayPal account. When I asked why they didn't contact me they said that they are too busy to call or send an email. Here I order $500 headphones and they are too busy to contact me? Will never do business with Bose again. Please be hesitant about doing business with Bose!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I owned several Bose products due to quality and good customer service experience in the past, but not anymore. It looks like they outsourced the customer service oversea and the experience is terrible. They don't have any idea about the products, repeat over and over, "don't worry. we are here to solve your problem and to confirm your information. it takes literally 45 minutes." It make the experience so bad that you end to cancel any transaction you were ready to complete and decide to buy the Beats instead. One thing those people oversea don't understand that for Americans customer service is so important, some time more than the quality of the product. It's what make us to have confidence in a product. Bose you have lost me as a recurrent customer not matter how good your product sound. I am now a Beats fan.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

In contacting customer service for Bose, I was greeted by a ESL person (not a problem except for explaining how to spell my name... NO JHON). TO the meat: Bose offers a program to replace damaged headphones for a fee plus shipping. They will ONLY replace the exact headphones... SO the process is that I send in my damaged goods, after I pay for the replacements (and shipping) wait until they receive it, then they will send the replacements in 7-10 business days. This means I will be without my headphones for 2-3 weeks... For a company that demonstrates their leadership in sound quality, their reluctance to let me hear it for 2-3 weeks is astonishing.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Put an order on the website to buy a speaker, got an immediate confirmation email about the order. 13 days later after no news about my order, decide to call them and the operator let me know they cancel my order due to some inconsistencies on my credit card and address. When I inquire why they did not contact me to let me know, she let me know that they don't contact the clients. Try to get transfer to a supervisor, after half hour of wait decide to hang up and get a speaker from other more reliable company.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I chatted with them and the agent assured me I could try the product and return if I didn't want it. I've had good experiences with Bose in the past, so I ordered the noise reducing headphones, about $300. I wasn't satisfied, could still hear all the background noise, so they sent me a UPS label email which I printed and I returned it using their label. 26 days later I notice no refund yet. I call and they say what is the tracking number. I open the email and I'm no longer able to see the tracking number, it says it is expired. Oh they say, "we can't tell you if it was received unless we have the tracking number."

"You have to call UPS and ask them." I call UPS and they tell me "no, the sender of the label (Bose) creates the label and you have to ask them." I call them back and they conveniently do not know how to find the tracking label, but no record of a return. Meanwhile, while I am on hold, I am looking through a month of receipts I have, and I find a receipt from the drop off location and look up the tracking number, and guess what, they did revive it 17 days ago. When the fellow returns to the phone, I tell him I found the tracking number and they did receive the package 17 days ago.

He took the number from me and then he says, "oh yes I see here that the package was received on August 14." Then I say, "so why is there no indication with my order number and record that the product is returned, and why haven't you issued a refund in 17 days." Then he says "oh, we have a new system and we are having problems with returns. Don't worry." I said "I'm not worried about getting my refund, because I will get it one way or another, but I am worried about doing business with you in the future if this is how you operate." I said "how convenient for you, that you have no record of returns or tracking numbers until the customer can prove the return, and how convenient for you that all record of the tracking number via email gets erased." Hmmm.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I bought a Bose system 3 years ago... Long out of product warranty. I called the Bose helpline and they asked me to send it back to get it replaced. A couple of things here say how "above and beyond" Bose is in standing behind their products. 1. It was well after the advertised time the Bose helpdesk would be closed. Two: The item was well out of is warranty but after troubleshooting with me, the tech said "That's odd. I want to take care of this." and he waived the repair fee and paid for the shipping too. WOW! I really respect how they stood behind their stuff.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We purchased a Bose sound system for our TV about four years ago. It came with a master remote which developed problems over a period of time probably from wear. I got the customer service number off the Bose website and called them. The representative I spoke to was extremely knowledgeable and identified the problem immediately. She not only sent me a new remote free of charge but placed on expedited shipping at their expense. We have had good luck with Bose products and their customer service was outstanding. I would not hesitate to purchase their products in the future.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Called in to trouble shoot Lifestyle 650 - Will not take update. Put on hold for over 20 minutes multiple times every time I call in. Supervisor finally got on and stated they would send a new Controller. Called back 2 wks later since not received and rep states can't find record. Again placed on HOLD - Customer service is the worst - $4000.00 and can't get not get an answer to simple questions. Stay away from BOSE not worth the Money any longer.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

We have always enjoyed the BOSE products we purchased. Their service was awesome and although you paid a little more you got excellent service. I think those days are gone. Last year we purchased a home sound system. We purchased one of the top of the line systems from BOSE. We have always enjoyed their product and most especially their customer service.

We installed the system just to realize that it didn't work. We called and had a new one shipped. We have yet to enjoy our home sound system that was purchased last fall. We hired a company to put the home system in but found that the remote was not working. The store salesperson shrugged when we complained, and he explained we had to wait an additional 10 days for a replacement piece. The company we hired to install the system stated that the directions were inaccurate and hard to read. Gone are the days of helpful salespeople at BOSE. Gone are the days of backing your product and producing results quickly at BOSE. Not sure we will purchase from BOSE again.

Original review: July 31, 2017

I purchased noise canceling headphones 2016. Shortly afterwards the jack plug on the connection cable malfunctioned. Since then I have tried without success to source a replacement. Bose UK service centre promised to send a replacement FOC to my UK address which never turned up and the Hamburg store where I was living at the time told me they didn't have any. I am now based in Singapore and Atlas, the Bose agent want SGD50 to supply the cable. This has been a 6 month odyssey. Guess what - I have given up and bought a competitor's product. Excellent as Bose quality is it is not worth the hassle. I find it remarkable that they make it so difficult to obtain a replacement connecting lead but so easy as to lose a long term customer.

Original review: July 25, 2017

My multiple CD player has been in BOSE repair multiple times and never is fixed. For the 3rd time I took it into the store today and asked the Asst. Mgr. for a replacement. I told him about the multiple times in service; but, when he called to report the problem he refused to say it was the third time in a row because he only helped me two of the times. The store had no history of my account and neither did the repair department. Confusion is rampant in the service department and it is compounded by the fact that their telephone repair agents are in a foreign country and get confused easily.

The 3rd time I took the player into the store a telephone representative in a foreign office told me I had to take it home and send it from there. Today BOSE wanted to charge me for the new CD player in spite of their failure to fix it. This could have been avoided had the Asst. Mgr. given thorough information on the phone; if the store had a record of my transactions; if the repair department had records of the transactions involving this player; and if BOSE hired good old Americans to handle their complaints! VERY DISAPPOINTED! The merchandise may be excellent, but that is wiped out when your equipment needs repair and you join this circus! On top of that, I paid $75 twice for the non-repairs!

Original review: July 14, 2017

I purchased my headset at the AT&T store in NY city (not where I live) because my iPhone 7 won't accommodate my wired Bose in-ear headset that I LOVE and have had for about 5-6 years. I own a lot of BOSE products so I thought the BT headset was a no brainer. They sound great but won't stay in my ears, especially when I try to run or work out. Sure, I sweat a lot when I exercise but who doesn't. I tried all tips that came with it and none are perfect. I think a part of the problem is the bulkiness of the unit. I called Bose support to see if they can replace this unit with another or just give me a refund?

I got someone overseas who wasn't listening to what I was saying and kept repeating the same lines again and again, like my experience was going to change. She said I would need to go to NY and see if the store can help me out. Seriously? When I started digging I found a CNET article addressing this and reporting that BOSE loves their customers and do whatever it takes to make it right, but not in my opinion. HELP! I want my wired headset to magically be wireless.

Original review: July 13, 2017

I purchased the wireless Bose Soundsport headphones. The sound quality and battery life were both great. One day they just stopped charging or turning on. They looked brand new, I only wore them working out, no scratches or any damage. They were still under warranty, but I had to pay for the postage to mail them back, and they even charged taxes on shipping. For the $22.80 I paid for shipping, I could have just bought a cheap pair of headphones for the gym that would have lasted as long as my first pair of these.

Original review: May 7, 2017

On March 20th, I purchased a BOSE QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones - Serial # 072546Z63483436AE at the FNAC Roissy Shop. I used it on a flight between Paris and Dubai on April 22nd. Connecting the On Board video system, the connection cable got trapped in the table hinges. By pulling it, it started to unraveled and ended into a shredded jumble of multicolour cables, sheath etc... Therefore, UNUSABLE. Now in UAE, I ended buying a cable at the MIRDIF City Centre Bose shop for AED 149.00. Doing a quick check online, I then observed incredulously that I'd been "cheated" as the suggested Retail price is showing at AED 39.00! Is that common practice? Not happy enough to sell expensive equipment, you are allowing abusive price practices.

I have to say that it's the first time that I experience such a sort of troubles with your brand. As a family we have 2 WAVE Systems, 3 pairs of headphones and 2 wireless speakers. What's happening? I do not recognise the brand I've been loyal to since 17 years! Ending with a strapped cable and an overpriced replacement is just not acceptable. I'm so gutted that I'm really considering selling all my BOSE stuff on eBay and replace it with JBL or B&O! Any explanation to what happened to be will be strongly welcome.

Original review: April 20, 2017

I had purchased the Bose L1 Model II with B2 Bass and T1 Tone Match Engine from Bose.ca on March 27, 2017. The email confirmation indicated that the product will be delivered in 4-8 business days. One week later I was unable to track the shipment and contacted Bose's customer service. They informed over the phone that the order was rejected since the shipping and billing information did not match, however, Bose did not bother contacting me or sending any notification regarding order cancellation. I inquired as to why their website does not prevent clients from entering a different shipping and billing address if the order would get rejected. Bose's incompetent customer service agents were not capable of answering or addressing any of my concerns. It seems as if they memorised only a few basic responses in English which they keep repeating.

On April 4, 2017 I placed the same order over the phone, where a customer service representative confirmed that there would be no further issues regarding the order since they are manually entering all the information and would be able to accommodate different shipping and billing address. I was sent another order confirmation 48 hours later (had to call 3 times to receive the order confirmation). April 18, 2017 still unable to track the shipping; upon contacting customer service I was informed that they are unable to verify my order because of a different shipping and billing address. Call was transferred after 15-20 minutes of waiting time to a supervisor, who assured that she will investigate and get back to me by the end of the day, I informed her either to ship the items in 7 days to the billing address since they are malfunctioning with different shipping/billing address or I would cancel the order.

April 19, 2017 I was called and informed that they are still unable to process the order so finally I ended up cancelling the order. Over 3000 dollars is still being charged on my credit card so I am unable to purchase a different sound system online until they release the fund. I just wasted over 3 weeks and numerous phone calls with the most incompetent and imbecile customer service I had ever dealt with. If this experience is a reflection of Bose's product then I am glad that I didn't end up wasting my money on some garbage.

Original review: April 5, 2017

Purchased SoundSport Wireless Headphone for $149 + tax in November 2016. In March 2017, the clothing clip (which is made cheaply) split in half. On 3/13/17, I called Bose's product support phone number (1-800-611-1715), which is a call center located in Manila, Philippines. (The English of all the first-line call reps that I spoke to was not strong at all and hold times were extensive. The hold time for a supervisor was even longer. Shortest phone call was estimated about 30 mins.) The requested clip was supposed to arrive within 10 days and it did not. On 3/23/17, I called again (same pain as above with wait time and broken English) and told that the clip was not sent because of a supply shortage on the black clips that would not be restocked until April 4. A Navy clothing clip was supposed to arrive in expedited mail within 5 days and it did not.

On 4/5/17, I called again (same pain as above with wait time and broken English) and asked immediately to talk to a supervisor. Eventually, request was granted. I was told that the black clips were back-ordered and would not be available until 4/21. I was promised a gray clip from another headphone model (?) in expedited mail within 5 days (I'm not hopeful).

As a result, I asked to be transferred to the US Call Center in hopes of getting attention from 2 different areas and receiving a new contact number. I was told the Call Center was closed (at 1:20pm EST on a Wed) and to call the Manila call center back in a couple of hours. They could not provide a direct line but had to handle the call via extension transfer. I am becoming convinced that Bose does not remotely cares about customer service (for ex... sorry Manila Philippines call center). In 5 days, I'm heading to my local Bose dealer to just return the product and buy quality earphones from another manufacturer. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: March 27, 2017

We purchased the Bose SoundSport Pulse Wireless Headphones as a gift. They cost $199 plus tax and after less than a month of use, they stopped working. We contacted Bose Customer Service on January 28th, 2017. After almost 3 weeks of back and forth with incorrect information supplied by one of the Bose customer service reps, they asked that we send back the product so they could release a replacement set which was ready to be shipped. We did just that and they confirmed receipt as of Feb. 21, 2017 at which time they were supposed to ship the new earphones to us.

After emailing them a few times, they said they could not send out replacements. The excuses range from out of stock to an error in the file. The latest correspondence has been that they needed to wait for availability of the product but promised them by early March. I checked back in with them on March 17th and on the 21st they replied that there was an error in the order but they rectified it and I would hear back within 2-3 business days.

I then contacted them again on March 24th and today, March 27th they said that my "backorder wasn't able to be accommodated in this batch". This is NOT a backorder but a replacement for a defective product that didn't even work for 1 month. They are now claiming the replacement product will not be ready until NEXT month... that means we will not receive the product until late April if they actually even send them. We had the product for less than a month and we are entering the 3rd month of NOT having them. Totally unacceptable for a supposedly high-end audio brand.

Original review: March 24, 2017

If I could rate Bose Support Center less than a 1, I would. I contacted Bose Support Center when we had our service changed from Verizon to Comcast. I was literally on the phone with a rep for over 4 hours. Prior to the phone call we had a picture on our TV. After about 3 hours of troubleshooting we lost our picture. I've tried several times to contact their support center just to be transferred from tech to tech. I am now having a company come to my house, which will cost me $200.00 to correct the problem because apparently no one can figure it out on the Bose side. I will never purchase another Bose system again. We've had this system for approximately 1 1/2 years and have had nothing but problems with it. Worst purchase we've ever made.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I have taken excellent care of my Bose Soundsport Wired headphones. Though during the past two years I have had to exercise my warranty - twice. I just want my money back at this point so I can switch to a different brand - or receive store credit to buy more substantial headphones from them. Unfortunately they are sending me another pair of their ** headphones... I look forward to calling Bose again next year/s.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I bought Bose earphone from my local Verizon store a little less than 2 years ago. Paid $108.75 for them and I hesitate because of the price as they looked like simple earphones the same as my 6 year old has. A little more than 1 year passed by after I purchased them and hardly used them the rubber plastic casing started to come off like a banana peel. Unfortunately, I work my ass off and never had the chance to call and complain. Today I remembered, and when I called the tech person he said the warranty expired and the best he can do is have me pay $70 for a new one and return the crappy one I have. I went on to argue that is not why I called! I think paying such a high amount of money for earphones that after one year look like they have been used for 50 years is outrageous.

I was expecting much more gratitude from Bose, after all I have several of their entertainment speakers around the house. The tech person should have said "We will change it for free", instead he said the best he can do is $50. I told him my 6 year old headphones that I bought him for $20 still look like new while these Bose headphones look like garbage and you expect me to pay more money after I paid $108 for this garbage??? Some things are not only about the money, if Bose hold themselves to be the Rolls-Royce of speakers, then they should hold a higher standard for their product and customers who pay top dollar. For being this cheap, Bose just lost me as a customer and all my friends whom will hear about this outcome.

Original review: March 10, 2017

Trying to buy a set of $350 headphones could not be more difficult. I tried to order online where they don't accept THEIR OWN GIFT CARDS!!! So I call their order line and they say I can't order the color I want except online. Then I call their stores who don't even know the color exists. How is this possible that it's so hard to order a pair of headphones? Garbage customer support.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I am a music lover. As a gift to myself, I thought buying this expensive product will be worthy. It's a nice product, But the wire always get loose in Headset. And it's very frustrating that every time I need to wear it, I need to fix and toggle the connection. I reported this issue from their distributor and they changed it, But the issue still the same. So, I ended up still using this one only for Noise Canceling and not for Listening Music.

Bose Company Information

www.bose.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use