Malibu, CA

5.0/5 (44 ratings)

About Seasons in Malibu

Seasons in Malibu provides one-on-one, clinical and holistic addiction and mental health treatment. Based in Malibu, California, it offers EMDR, Brainspotting and SMART Recovery options, as well as yoga, acupuncture, massage, art therapy and other treatments. Seasons' programming is intensive, usually focusing on just 8 to 10 clients at a time, with treatment ranging from 14 to 90 days. Aftercare, outpatient and sober companion options are available.

Seasons in Malibu Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seasons in Malibu?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Seasons in Malibu?

Original review: March 10, 2022

An extremely thorough group of administrators, clinicians and staff. The ratio of professionals to clients is impressive. Highly intellectual focus in both individual and group sessions, as well as the various programs of physical wellness. The accommodations are wonderful, and the chefs tailored the meals to suit each client's dietary wishes.

Original review: March 1, 2022

I went to Seasons in Malibu for 45 days to address my unhealthy patterns of ** and alcohol use, which were manifestations of severe depression and anxiety. I could not have chosen a better place to address these issues. The therapists and professionals I dealt with were absolutely world class. I’ve seen dozens of therapists over the years and I have never come across a set of more caring, focused, and dedicated individuals in my life. They truly give-a-** and opened my mind to different ways of thinking about my mental health as well as practical approaches I can use every day to help with my depression and anxiety.

Part of what makes the experience so great is the way that Seasons has structured the care. You have several therapists, from different fields of therapy using different modalities, all working together to address your specific needs. There are Psychoanalysts, Somatic Therapists, mindfulness practitioners, etc. Even the Case Managers are therapists. All of these people work in unison to help you, support you, and challenge you to look within yourself to make fundamental changes in how you see the world.

The staff members at Seasons are equally as critical and impactful to your recovery. I ended up talking to the Client Advocates, Client Managers, the Maintenance crew, the Administrative Assistant, Nurses, and even the Chefs, more than I did the actual therapists. Many of them have been through the same struggles that you have and are just as willing to help and support you as any psychologist or therapist would. The staff that I interacted with on a daily basis were some of the kindest and most caring people I will ever meet and I am truly grateful to have gotten to know them.

I entered Seasons as a lost and depressed person. I left Seasons as a new person entirely. All I had to do was (1) show up and (2) surrender; I was as vulnerable as I could possibly be. I placed all of my trust into Seasons hands and in return received the kind of care I never knew I needed. My 45 days at Seasons was the best experience of my life and worth every penny.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

The time I spent at Seasons in Malibu profoundly changed my life. The analysis and therapy I received from several different perspectives helped me to build an effective and lasting understanding of myself and the reasons I have been drawn to substances. I really can't conceive of a more effective program. Also, the facility is beautiful, the food is amazing, the location is almost dreamlike and the staff is excellent.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Every single person is warm, so helpful, so genuine, so accommodating, and completely without judgment. And the team of therapists-my goodness. Absolute professionals and so kind, so skilled. They have assembled a dynamite team of caring and talented people. They treat people as individuals with a holistic approach. They focus on much more than the surface level addition or mental health diagnosis you present with. This is so important for lasting recovery. Bonus- the environment is beautiful and the food is fantastic. Highly recommended!

Original review: July 2, 2021

My stay at Seasons in Malibu was amazing!! To say that they are the standard is the absolute truth. Everything from the facility and its amenities to all the support staff at all levels. The real pinnacle are the Therapists. They are world class. The growth I achieved there was amazing!! The amount of concern exhibited from everyone was down with heart felt compassion and concern. It was a life changing experience that I will have with me the rest of my life. P.S. The professional Chefs prepare nutritious and gourmet meals. Go for the therapy and stay for the food!!! Eric **.

Original review: June 10, 2021

The genuine care and love and overall nourishment, provided by the staff at Seasons, was next level. If you are open and willing to do the work, you can and will change your life for the better, like nothing you could have imagined. I was in The Beach Cottage house, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. I dove in head first, to all that Seasons had to offer, and boy did It pay off. I was getting all of the clinical care I needed, and on top of that, Seasons approach towards great mental health, is also providing spiritual care, and other amazing modalities that feed the holistic side of recovery. Seasons takes pride in keeping the number of clients in each house down, which allows for really strong individual care, as well as much smaller groups.

Set in the beautiful mountains of Malibu, and also, only a short drive to Zuma beach, or Point Dume, when you are at Seasons, you are surrounded by some of the most beautiful nature you will ever come across. The beach walks, or the hike up Big Dume, or anyone of the 100s of trails that exist close by, provides the clients with a huge variety of options to get outside and start moving, and let nature help in the healing process.

Overall, I would highly recommend Seasons to anyone struggling with addiction or mental health. I would also recommend Seasons, to anyone who wants a complete reboot of the mind, body and spirit. The tools that I learned while at seasons, are tools that will help me in all aspects of my life, not just with addiction and mental health, but the tools learned there have allowed me to start to grow and develop into the absolute best version of myself.

Seasons in Malibu response

Thanks, David. We appreciate you!

Original review: April 26, 2021

I had the most amazing experience at Seasons Malibu. When I arrived I was a broken person and with the loving guide of the staff I was able to find my true self and heal on all levels: Spiritually, Physically and Emotionally. They use a 360 approach to therapy which allows you to explore "issues" on every level. Seasons was the best thing I ever did.

Original review: April 21, 2021

I found Seasons to be the perfect solution and environment to treat my alcohol addiction. I spent a combined 90 days in the program, and it was a game-changer. Like any facility, it's not perfect, but the overall experience helped me accomplish my sobriety and restoring my mental balance. They will work with you on a customized program, and you have the time and freedom to have your own space. I loved many of the staff as they became good supporters and were respectful. One of the best aspects was getting to know the other people in the program that helped take the edge off. It was a positive life-changer at the end of the day. It is well worth the investment in your life.

Original review: April 9, 2021

This place is fantastic. The staff is friendly. Therapist very knowledgeable. The variety of therapy is amazing. Location is so great. Beachwalks, gym, heated pool, jacuzzi, and the FOOD! This place is truly world class. I highly recommend going here!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

My husband and I were looking for a place for myself and when we went online, Seasons in Malibu was the first place that popped up. We read the reviews and thought that it was gonna be the best place for me. I cannot speak more highly about Seasons in Malibu. The professionalism there was pure comfort. You'd hate to go to rehab, but if you have to, that is the place to go to. Every professional there was amazing. I still communicate with them very frequently. They still care for you afterwards, which makes a huge difference. I contact them if I'm feeling a little whatever, but they also do check-ins every so often to see how I'm doing.

I was really lucky to have the staff that I had there. I love the staff. They were amazing. They are the best people in the world, even the driver that drives the clients around to the beach, to meetings or to go workout. Plus, the chefs were amazing too. They are family. You get really close, really fast. They got to know me. I was just on a four-day mishap after a year of sobriety. And I just decided that I needed to get extra help and that extra help saved my life.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I was looking for a customizable program and I did not want a 12-step program, and based on what I read online, Seasons in Malibu is customizable and it is also a one-on-one approach. I didn’t wanna sit in a classroom with 20 or 30 people like a lot of the 12-step programs. My experience with the admission team was very good. When I had originally reached out to them, John stayed in touch with me. He was there when I arrived there and went through everything with me. He was my primary contact and he did a great job of showing me the ropes, even though it was a Friday afternoon. Going to a facility like that over the weekend is slightly different than during the week, but he did a great job of getting me assimilated there.

The program is slightly different. I was at a separate house, not at the main house, and that house had just been set up or opened up, so there were some process glitches in communications with them and the main house. But overall, any time I identified something to them that was a miss or needed to be fixed, they were very much on top of it. Some of the staff had offices there at the house we were in and they were very open. They would come down and have lunch with us, so it wasn’t an institutional feeling. It was a large house and there were five of us in there as residents. At times, there were more staff members around than there were residents, so in that respect, it was very much a residential facility which was so much nicer than potentially some institutional-type, hospital-feeling place.

I am sober now for 13 months and I could not have done it without Seasons in Malibu. They get 90% of the credit for where I am at today, which is in a much better place than I was before I got there. However, the biggest issue with the industry as a whole is the sheer cost of going to a place like that and that is unfortunate and sad that there are a lot of people that are unable to get the help because they can’t afford to go to places like that. Even insurance doesn’t cover even half of it. Some people call them luxury spas, but it worked for me. If anybody came to me in a situation I was in, I would highly recommend them in a heartbeat.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I simply could not have had a better treatment experience than the one I had at Seasons in Malibu. The staff there are not only more than excellently trained, but they truly CARE about their patients and their needs. They went far above and beyond my in house treatment to make sure I got to visit my doctors, and even more importantly, they made sure I got to attend one to two AA meetings per day. Attending Malibu Presbyterian Church every Sunday was a must for me and they JOYFULLY joined me there. I simply cannot thank them enough for helping me recover and finding Joy in my life again!

Original review: May 25, 2018

I had gone previously to one of their outpatient sister companies, Vantage Point and I needed a higher level of care, so I contacted Vantage Point again and they told me I needed inpatient and gave me the number. Admission with Seasons in Malibu was painless and seamless. I made a couple of phone calls and was in the door for about 30 minutes of administration stuff. They knew what they were doing.

Seasons in Malibu saved my life. Their program is very fine tuned for mental health. They are open to suggestions and they really cater to the client. And they kept in touch with me. Sometimes they’ll catch me on a bad day and they don’t just cuddle me and say, “Oh it’ll be okay.” They actually work with me on taking some action to help. In fact, I just got a call the other day just to say hi. It was such a powerful experience. I had no clue what to expect out of Seasons in Malibu and I just went in with an open mind and they exceeded any expectations I could have had. In fact, I told one friend about it.

Original review: May 18, 2018

The staff of Seasons in Malibu have played a huge role in my recovery as well as the intense one-on-one instead of it all being groups, good mix of groups, the location, being by the water and good weather. I worked directly with Merritt, who was very responsive via text message, email, and phone calls, and my experience with the admissions team was great. I didn’t have one person there that I didn’t feel comfortable with or that they weren't doing their job. It was a great experience.

Initially, my plan was to go there for 30 days and early on, the staff was saying 30 days is really the minimum, but I didn’t see any need to take it any longer than that. But I got to the end of the 30 days and it was brought to my attention by admissions that my insurance was something that they hadn’t really seen before and they were willing to pay for another 30 days. I made the decision at that point that it would be wise to keep on going through the treatment. And then at the end of that, I did a couple of weeks of IOP so I feel like I got everything I needed when I went there. I walked out of there a completely changed person.

My primary therapist, after I left, reached out to me numerous times. I still work with the admissions department with some of the insurance stuff and the individual there, even though we discussed the financials, is still checking in on me and making sure it was good. We still have communication to this day to make sure that I'm staying on the right path and having that accountability has been amazing. As far as the family goes, they provide my sober living and being able to get back out there and enjoy life again without the abuse.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I had a bad experience at a previous facility so my parents researched residential facilities. They found Seasons in Malibu online and the admission was fast and easy. The staff was pretty dang friendly and helpful. They got things done in a timely manner. Gia, the case manager, was extremely helpful. I had a very good experience there and it set a good foundation for my continued recovery.

Original review: May 11, 2018

With the exception of a couple of people, the staff of Seasons in Malibu was really high caliber. They were very well-trained, accommodating and informative. Don from the admissions was fantastic. He was really good and thorough. He answered any questions I had and then he checked in on me to make sure everything was good. They were very professional that way. I went in for post-traumatic stress disorder from a trauma that I experienced recently. And then alcohol was a by-product of the trauma. They were incredibly thorough and they really gave me tools to learn how to deal with it. I got much better from five therapies a day and they were able to help me separate grief from anxiety and from panic. They were really good that way.

But there are two places where they could use a little bit of help. Abuse of alcohol or addictions bring people there and then underneath is whatever happened. One of my gripes about the place was that they dropped the ball for people who were trying to learn new patterns of how to exist without drugs or alcohol in the evening. We'd have dinner from 5:30 to 6:30 then there was nothing going in the evening and that was usually when most users start to use. So I talked to Doctor Mark about that. They don't have to do something every night but if they had some alternatives besides AA meetings or recovery meetings, that would be really beneficial to the clients who attend. They could do something like cooking or meditation lessons or gentle yoga, something to help people learn a new tool so that they're not just turning on TV or having to go to an AA meeting,

I also got a roommate 18 days into it. Before then, I was very happy to have a single, which was just a perk. But when they did the intakes when the detox room was full, they didn’t prepare me for what to expect. I was nervous, not knowing what to expect from this woman. She obviously was ill coming off of detoxing and that was a little disconcerting and daunting to be thrown in with a roommate when I have no clue as to what is expected of me or what is expected of her. I know I signed up for a roommate but I had never been to rehab before and I think they should have some briefing on what to expect. Fortunately, she just slept for the first couple days and then she started to get her wits about her. Those things aside, the price to go to Seasons in Malibu was not as high so most people can afford to go there. And if you can afford it, you would get really good treatment.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I was a resident at Seasons in Malibu for 30 days in October, 2017. I intended to write this review sooner, but I'm actually glad I didn't, because now I have almost 80 days clean & sober and I think I have even more appreciation for this program than I did the day I left. I can honestly say that Seasons has given me my life back. When I first made the decision to go to rehab, I was in terrible shape. My life was unmanageable and I had no hope for the future. But thanks to the amazing staff at Seasons, I learned so much about myself and the reasons for my addiction, and got the tools to get started on a new path. There are so many different and important therapies provided, and while this is hard work, it's also life changing in the best possible way.

One of the greatest benefits of Seasons is putting together a well rounded aftercare program so you leave with a plan. Mine included appointments with a therapist and a psychiatrist, as well as a schedule of 12 step meetings. And Season's help doesn't stop when you leave. My program included 6 weeks of aftercare, which is exactly the right amount of time to make sure the plan I put into place is working for me. Today I have a sponsor, I attend 12 step meetings regularly, and I'm on the path to having the life I thought I'd never have again. Thank you, Seasons, for giving me a future.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

This facility is top-notch! The staff is so professional and really cares about their clients! The chef makes delicious food! The list of good things about this facility is endless! The doctors and counselors are amazing too! I would recommend this facility to any parent trying to find a safe and effective treatment facility for their loved ones! I'm so glad I found this place for mine!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I did my own research for different facilities, but I ultimately went with Seasons in Malibu because I now live in Malibu and I also like the healing power of the ions and the water. They have an alternative style of teaching and bestowing the information. They seem like a close-knit family. I was nervous about missing work for my own company, but they were very good about it and the system worked for me. The therapy was great because I'd prefer the one-on-one kind of individual care rather than big groups. Now, I'm doing out-patient which seems to work pretty well as well. It's not a perfect science but having another voice is always helpful. However, it's so damn expensive. Mine wasn't done through insurance and was paid out of pocket.

Other than that, I had a positive experience. I was hesitant being around other peers, but a lot of the people that work there are recovering addicts, so they knew where we came from and was helpful too. There were a couple of people I didn't really mesh with, but everyone else was great for the most part. I would recommend Seasons in Malibu for sure. Also, I recommend everyone to do a psych eval when going there. I haven't really done anything like that since I was really young and it helped me understand certain things about myself that I didn't know.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Seasons in Malibu was recommended to me by people who have referred patients there. It's also close to where I live. My experience with the admissions team was good and they responded quickly to me. The facility is also very nice and the staff, overall, is very good. Some of them are really professional - customer-oriented and so friendly, but I felt that a few individuals who ran things had some attitude. It was like they were always having a bad day. They could probably use a little more training on customer service. But I don't understand that business that well, so I'm probably too critical.

Seasons has a very good program though. I enjoyed the groups and the individual sessions and felt that the schedule was packed enough. I also felt that they gave me the tools to deal with issues I needed to deal with. As for the post-treatment, I did the ITO which worked very good. Then there was a hand-off between that and another therapist at home, so it went well. It was a very good overall experience to help with my addiction and also deal with issues that I had in my life.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Seasons in Malibu was highly recommended on several websites that I visited. My insurance company's website also said that they were in the network though that wasn't the case when I got there. But the people at Seasons were very nice and welcoming, and the experience was fine for admissions. They were upfront about what it would cost. All the insurance hasn't been finalized yet, but it seems to be on track of what they thought.

Also, the facility has very beautiful views. They have two houses and I was at the beach house. But both houses have spectacular views of the ocean and really good food. I thought I would lose weight just by not drinking when I was there, but the chef cooked really good food. Overall, my experience with their staff was excellent. They provide a lot of individual attention. I had been to Betty Ford before in Rancho Mirage, and it's based on the 12 steps only and it was very group-oriented. At Seasons', it's much more individual attention and I liked that better. I just got home two days ago and everything is going well so far. It was an eye-opening and a helpful experience.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I'm an actor and a member of the union SAG-AFTRA. The union was having a health fair and Seasons in Malibu had a booth at it. I was in the process of looking for a treatment facility for alcoholism because I had an issue with alcoholism for a prolonged time. I met a director there and she was really nice. They ended up taking my insurance. I went there for a month and then participated in their outpatient treatment program afterwards. Everybody was really nice, friendly and welcoming. They really put me at ease at a time where I was at the low point in my life. They were very receptive and accommodating. They made me feel very comfortable. The first few phone calls had to do with insurance but after that, they basically just took care of me. The admissions process went very well.

Seasons is not exclusively a 12-step facility and AA has helped me in the past. I was sexually abused as a child and didn't realize that my alcoholism stemmed from that until I got Seasons and I spoke to their therapists and Psychiatrists. We figured out that I had Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the abuse and I had never treated it for all these years. They paired me up with a therapist who worked with people who had PTSD and he used a therapy called EMDR to help reprogram my brain because for years I had insomnia. I used to use alcohol to go to sleep but they were able to put me on to some non-addictive sleep medicine.

In the beginning I wasn't able to sleep for the first three nights but then we got the medication correct and I went to sleep. So it was a really good experience for me because we got to the root of the problem. Seasons really put me on the great path to recovery. Because before that, I was going to AA meetings but I kept relapsing and I didn't know why. Seasons was very beneficial to my situation. I got in touch with the Survivors' network of people who were abused by priests as children, because I was abused by a priest. That kind of put me onto a new trajectory and they even suggested that I talk to an attorney about approaching the church and getting them to admit responsibility. So I'm actually working with an attorney now and we are filing a lawsuit against the church. But the point of all that is to get some relief, and they really helped me out a great deal that way.

I continued seeing my therapist after I left for the outpatient treatment program. I would go up to the house, participate in groups and then I would meet with my therapist. I also got a new doctor and gives me a shot of this drug which helps with cravings. I get shots on a monthly basis and that helps me out a great deal too. And then when my insurance ran out, they said, "If you ever want to just come up and say hi. You're always welcome here." Now I have a larger support network of people who I can call, and my family is very appreciative of Seasons as well because they were very worried about me while all this was going on. It was a very positive experience and I've stayed sober since then.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

I was a professional and I had a great career. I was making great money and I had an addiction problem when I was in my early 20's. Then, I quit 'cause I was diagnosed with ADHD. I was put on the ADHD medication and I never took drugs again. When the medication stopped working, I didn't realize it. I wasn't even aware that that could happen and it's over for four and half years living my life, doing really well. And then all of a sudden I relapsed and I had so much more to lose this time around. I researched a lot and I was looking for the best place I could go that I could afford, and that's how I ended up at Seasons in Malibu.

My doctor is absolutely amazing. She saved my life. I like the fact that I can always reach out to her when I need her and she's always available for me. Yesterday, I had a 30-minute phone call with her. She's a busy person and I was going through some depression. I was able to talk to her and she really cares. Anytime I've ever reached out to her, she's been right there to help me and guide me. Like for any person with an addiction, the process was scary. But they at Seasons in Malibu were very helpful and they made it as easy as possible on me.

Because they're a dual-diagnosis clinic, it was more than just pushing A.A. on me during the whole 12-step thing. I didn't want to do that since it is not for me, and I appreciated the fact that my doctor listened to what I said. She was very adjustable to what my needs were as a patient and get what I needed out of it. I couldn’t have found that in many places at all. Now I don't have the addiction problem anymore. I learned a lot while I was there about self-sabotaging behaviors that I had. It also helped me and my mom. We have some sessions together 'cause we weren't getting along before. They definitely helped me to pull my life together and I'm finally getting back on track. They were great and I would definitely recommend Seasons in Malibu to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

My mom read over the testimonials and Seasons in Malibu is where everyone goes all over the world. She also liked what they had to offer. When I first came in, it was like a family and I was able to get better. I was able to pick myself up from the dumps because they made me feel good. It was my first time going to rehab, and what was different from all the other rehabs that my friends talked about was that Seasons was the only one that had a spiritual class on Sundays, and I got a lot out of that one. They really set a good environment and I felt safe to open and share.

Seasons is exceptional compared to other rehabs that I got information from. I got that from all the other clients as well. The other clients told me to be really grateful that this was my first rehab center because it’s one of the best and they really care for you. I was hearing that other rehabs don’t even care about your name. When I went to a sober living, I was on the board and they didn’t even have our names. They had our patient number and it felt like we were robots.

The Seasons admissions team was also very caring. I was so down in the dumps and they completely understood what I was going through. I tried my very best and so did they. There’s something that a person has to realize for themselves and that’s what happened to me. With the help I got there, I began becoming more aware of my problems and once I saw them, I was able to do something about them. However, the medication was making things difficult and it confused me more and set me back. I ended up relapsing but it was all part of the journey.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

When I reached out to Seasons in Malibu, I was pleasantly surprised about the level of concern and care for my loved one. They were patient in hearing my story and why we needed the time to make sure we found the right placement. There was nothing pushy about their tactics and frankly, it was me that kept calling back to ask more questions. By the third or fourth call over the course of a month, the admissions team was familiar and more than accommodating.

Finally, when my loved one checked in, we all felt very nervous and read way too many horror stories online. Upon arrival, we were immediately greeted, felt comforted in connecting with the doctors almost right away, and was given the personal phone number of his case manager to be contacted at any time. His room was beautiful. The grounds and the views were breathtaking. Honestly, I thought rehabs were supposed to be stale and serious environments. The other clients were jovial, kind, and clearly felt well taken care of at Seasons. I can't say enough about how they treated me and my family. Although my loved one still has work to do, I know for a fact that Seasons gave him the best chance to be successful in recovery.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

My dad went to Seasons in Malibu. I'm Canadian and I've already been to one in Vancouver. From what I heard about Seasons, it sounded a lot nicer. My whole experience was really awesome. I love everyone up at Seasons. The staff and the therapist are all great, fantastic people, and really know what they're doing. The most beneficial part was having so much one on one therapy. I figured out what I needed to figure out when I was at a procedure. The way they worked through the aspect to their plan with me is really, really helpful. They left me out on my own even if I was living there. I have good plans set in place, which I think was important. I love the whole program and it was really good.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

I've been afraid of rehabs since I saw my friends go to them when I was sixteen. All the horror stories they encountered and the endless 12 step meeting they were forced to go to, boy was I surprised how wrong their propaganda could be. Seasons in Malibu makes rehab not only pleasant but enlightening experience. Wonderful staff, knowledgeable doctors, fast and efficient management, unreal culinary treats and even a couple new age treatments that can blow your mind. I can't say anything but good things about this place. It's weird feeling wanting to stay in rehab rather than leave when your time is up. If you're having trouble with addiction Season is the place to go!

Original review: May 16, 2016

Entering rehab is immensely difficult and scary! Leaving my family was horrifying and I felt so alone. Daily activities helped me to actually identify my history, my pain and my plan for success. I still missed my family but each day I was eliminating my addiction. I am so grateful I partnered with Seasons in Malibu.

Original review: March 9, 2016

This place saved my life! I was a client in October 2011 and will have 5 years sober this year. I now work here. Everything I have today is a direct result of all of the tools I obtained as a client at Seasons in Malibu. I owe all of the staff my life. Not only am I living proof that this place works, I came back to work here to give back and be of service. I've known a lot of people that work and are clients at various rehabs and I truly believe that this place is the best. I can say with utmost confidence that the staff are all professional as a client and fellow staff member's perspective.

Clients are the number one priority at seasons as well as the clients' families. Seasons takes care of their clients even after they graduate the program. Please don't get me wrong; the three months I was there were some of the hardest and most trying times I've been through but it's through these experiences that I learned how to live again. You have to want it badly enough to make it change. If you let them, Seasons will unlock the parts of your life that have held you back and kept you sick. I highly recommend this treatment center to anyone in need of help! Thank you for giving me my wings back!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2015

Seasons in Malibu exceeded my expectations. The staff of doctors and the client associates make sure everything you need is available. The personal attention through one on one therapy is one of the special features of the program. Seasons offers a variety of individual and group activities, including massage, acupuncture and spiritual work. Weekends may include paddle boarding, hiking, and will consider the desires of clients to propose other activities. One of the best features of Seasons Recovery is the emphasis placed on aftercare upon completion of your stay. I am currently back at home and am attending outpatient therapy. Thank you Seasons for giving me my life back.

Seasons in Malibu Company Information