Madison, NJ

3.8/5 (1066 ratings)

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quest Diagnostics?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quest Diagnostics?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I ordered bloodwork through Jason Health. They are working with local Quest Diagnostic branches. I read all the bad reviews about Quest after I scheduled the appointment with them and was really concerned. But in the end, I can't say anything bad about them. Scheduling was easy, I went to their branch in Fridley, MN, checked in on a computer terminal with ease. I was in and out within 30 minutes. The nurse practitioner who took my blood sample was nice and very professional. I received my test result 2 days later. Highly recommended.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

Got bloodwork done, horrific experience. They missed the vein over 5x. Couldn't get the bloodwork done on time so they charged me for 2 different days in full for the single time that I was there. Then I paid the amount and they also sold the amount to multiple collections agencies. Had to go through an entire workday of phone calls and emails with credit companies and collectors to get everything removed. TSA: DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE TO NOT DEAL WITH THESE THIEVES.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

I changed from Lapcorp to Quest Diagnostics after moving to Lake County in northern California. On November 10, I had blood work done and now 10 days later there is still no results. After two phone calls, I am told that one of the tests is at a specialty lab in southern California, and both times was assured test results should be back within 2 days. This same test done by Lapcorp never took over 4 days.

In addition, this lab only has one phlebotomy technician, and no one else in the building to ask about cost. When I asked how much the tests would cost, I was told after everything was entered into their database we would know. That never happened, but instead there was a message saying the fees could not be given at that time. "I still do not know the charge." I never experienced this practice of not having billing personal in the building to help customers. Quest Diagnostics puts profits before customers, and moving into the future I will travel out of the County for any testing needs.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

Took my wife to Quest Diagnostics located in the Middleburg, FL WalMart today, 11/17/2022 for blood lab work. She had a 3:30 PM appointment. It is now 6:08 PM...Still waiting! What is the purpose of making an appointment. I know they are busy and that is why we made an appointment. This place is ridiculous.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

When paying your bill on a 3rd party website for Quest, you will be asked to sign up for automatic bill pay. DO NOT DO IT! I have spent hours online and can not find anywhere how to cancel it. Each time I reach a representative (after 20 minutes on hold), they tell me they will forward me to someone else - then I am hung up on. My guess is, the 3rd party company is making money off of each person they get to sign up for "automatic bill pay" and they make it impossible for you to get out of it!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

On the date of service I gave Quest my insurance card. I told them it was NEW insurance. My insurance company denied the claim because Quest used my previous insurance when submitting the claim. I have called Quest 4-5 times trying to resolve this. I am now in collections. I am 100% sure if Quest had submitted the correct insurance information with the claim, my insurance company would have paid the majority of the bill. I had a three way call with my insurance company and Quest today. My insurance company said we are past the 95 day deadline and the claim will most likely be denied.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

I wish I would have googled them before going. Terrible place to go! The waiting room is so small people had to stand for hours! Find a doctor's office that has their own lab on site!!!! The staff are very nice but the place is a ** show like nothing I’ve seen before!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

Long waiting time (over 1 hour) even as I had an appointment. After the paperwork was done the associate assured that finding my blood is the easy way. Wrong. Beside that, there was no communication. She had 3 tries in my right arm and then I gave up and wanted the paperwork returned. Now the associate accused me of being horrible. Who was not professional here? Interesting experience. Will never go there again.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

Do NOT pay your bill with anything but a check or money order. They've taken 5 unauthorized payments off of my card and when I call to contest it I'm told they can reverse it, but it will take upwards of 20 days. So I spent several paydays broke since the first unauthorized payment came out of my account right after paying them. Then the next payday they took not just 1 payment... but 3. I suffered through until the next payday.

After the stunt they pulled I only owed about $10. Low and behold they've decided to take another unauthorized $60 payment from my account. I now have to cancel that card and have it replaced to make sure they can't keep taking from it. On top of all of that, I was making payment through their website. It lumps any bills from them together with no option to pay each bill individually. I'm making payments thinking that the payments are going equally toward each bill when I get a letter in the mail that they've sent 1 of them to collections. When I call the company about it, I'm told that the website doesn't allow partial payments. Then how have I been paying this whole time? Absolute nightmare of a company that deserves to go under. I hope I never have to deal with them again.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

I went to Quest Diagnostics 3 months ago to have blood drawn. My insurance card was given. Someone changed the name of my insurance. I kept trying to correct the name with them. All they would do is talk over me. I tried to do it myself online. The system would not let me. It kept saying (call this number). I received a call from quest Diagnostics stating that I need to make a payment. I said okay, please send me an invoice thru the mail, I will start making payments until the insurance kicks in. Send me monthly statement. I received one statement. I sent a payment thru the mail. Next month, I sent a payment for September. They didn't mail me a invoice.

October, I sent a payment thru the mail. They didn't mail me an invoice. Today, I went to quest diagnostics. I was told that I couldn't be seen because, I was in collections. I said, how can that be when I have been making monthly payments. I even tried to get Quest Diagnostics to resubmit my claim but, oh no. It has been really hard dealing with them.

Quest Diagnostics Company Information