2. Health and Fitness

Madison, NJ

3.1/5 (179 ratings)

About Quest Diagnostics

Quest Diagnostics Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quest Diagnostics?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quest Diagnostics?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Been going to Quest for nearly 20 years. First time I had provide a credit card before they would process my orders. Said they would charge me unless my Ins (BCBS) didn’t pay. They’ve always paid, it’s the same orders every 4 months. Well quest billed me $4.80... Why??? Why should I have to spend my time trying to figure this out.. Sounds like found money to me. What if it happen to every customer every, every day. Found money$$$

Original review: June 4, 2021

It took Quest 6 months to send me a bill for charges not covered by my insurance. However, my insurance company said items would have been covered had the proper codes been used. I tried every means possible to contact Quest through its website and directly and was ignored for months. Then I was sent corrected claim forms but they were supposed to be sent to the insurance company and they included other people's claims which violates HIPAA. The company is clueless and does not care about its patients.

Get buying tips about Hospitals delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I ordered a simple and common lab test from their website and when I got there I was told I needed a printout of the order and they could not print it out themselves and so my blood could not be drawn for the test. It was a complete waste of my time.

Original review: May 17, 2021

At this point I have to assume this company is fraudulent. Every time my doctor sends test to Quest they always send a massive bill when it's always covered by insurance. This is the fourth time. Quest has my insurance on file because I've had to waste hours straightening out this. No good excuse just scammers. Now I just told my Doctor never send to quest for my test.

Original review: May 17, 2021

I had a blood test two weeks ago today, I have been given the run-around and several conflicting stories about where my specialty tests were sent, the first few times it was Kansas, then it switched to Virginia and that lab is down. I have had to cancel my follow-up appointment 3 times. I am STILL waiting, results STILL pending.

Original review: April 24, 2021

The company does not care the drivers fly up and down driveways and businesses. We say slow down and don't care. I live in Annapolis and business next to our house. They fly in and fly out. At least tell them slow down when kids present. Company sucks. 2nd review and will keep writing em until resolved.

Original review: April 15, 2021

Look for any other alternatives before getting anything done at quest diagnostics. They don’t know how to bill correctly, they don’t know how to handle logistics of lab sample, I’m not sure what they’re half way decent at. They’ve lost my lab samples twice in consecutive weeks. I have a job that is contingent on the results of said labs. This place might cost me a job. Please avoid this horrible place. Their webpage is as bad as their service, getting ahold of someone on the phone for customer support is a nightmare. Please heed the advice here and everywhere else as it relates to quest diagnostics. Avoid them at all costs. Ridiculously unreliable.

Original review: March 25, 2021

If you can, never, ever use this company. I am too upset to explain to yet another site (after BBB, the Attorney General's office, it is so hard to explain bills in paragraphs) what happened but please know Quest lies constantly, cheats and steals. They make it IMPOSSIBLE to reach them to dispute anything. It's now affecting my credit.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Hello, My wife had pregnancy exams conducted with this company. They recurrently made mistakes in billing my insurance company, and even DEMANDED we paid IN FULL upfront when they couldn't confirm we were insured. Also, they are unreachable by phone. I was able to get them on the phone ONLY ONCE after 2 HOURS waiting, the call was disconnected shortly afterwards and they never called back. At this point, they sent us to DEBT COLLECTION, WITHOUT CALLING OR EMAILING US even once. I am NEVER going to use their services again if I can avoid it.

Original review: March 5, 2021

First, Quest's online appointment scheduling does not work. It doesn't matter which office, what date or what you select from the "available appointments" section, it will tell you the time is no longer available. Then you have to select another option, fill out the form again, only to get the same result. They don't publish their phone number, but you can find it by searching online. When you call, they do not allow an option to speak to anyone, and if you choose the appointments option, there is a long silence and then disconnected. I even tried for appointments that are 6 months out, only to get this same result.

Original review: March 4, 2021

Made 1 trip to the one on NE 12th Street, Gainesville, FL. Got there about 12 pm, signed in on the Kiosk, waited about 50 minutes, called me in to enter, had me waiting in another chair for about another 1/2 hour, then called me to another chair where I was asked for my personal information. Then, I was told that nothing was in the system for me. I left and called the Point of Contact who made the appointment, and sent the information to them by Fax. She made another appointment for me at 2:45pm, and emailed me the confirmation number.

I got there at 2:35pm, signed in, waited another 1/2 hour in the same chair I sat at before. I was attended to by a lady, and she said the same thing as before, nothing in the system. I called the POC from the lab, and the POC said that she faxed over the documents about 3 times. No one never went to check the fax the first time I went there for the 12pm appointment. It’s only when I spoke to the lady on the other side, when she stated that she had faxed over the documents, then she went to check the fax, and there was my paperwork. Then it took another 1/2 hour for the lady to enter the information in the system. Very inconvenient.

Quest Diagnostics Company Information