2. Health and Fitness
  3. Hospitals

Madison, NJ

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.07/5

Quest Diagnostics Reviews

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

They never fail to get payment first and require you to sign electronically when you have no idea what you are signing. Over half the time when I am sent there for labs they deny that the doctor sent them even when I was standing there when they were sent. Quest never takes responsibility for anything. Their technicians have bad attitude and have no desire to be helpful or pleasant. The only thing they are interested in is getting paid.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

My teenage daughter went in for labs this month and we never received the results. After some digging, our doctor found out my daughter’s blood was marked with her twin sister’s name! Her twin sister was not even there. Before her blood was drawn, my daughter presented her lab prescription, health insurance card and driver’s license. How in the world could they mess this up?! Then Quest was going to just change the name on the bloodwork, but that’s unethical and against FDA regulations. They ended up saying they need to redo her labs...I said never will I use Quest. This is appalling and apparently has happened to other people at this same location. This is a costly mistake. Never again will I use Quest.

Get expert buying tips about Hospitals delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I had blood drawn yesterday at Quest Diagnostics in Boynton Beach, FL. The person drawing the blood couldn’t find my vein and twisted the needle in my arm.

I now have a black and blue mark the size of a half dollar. Today, I dropped off a stool sample and was told it wasn’t right although I followed the directions of yesterday’s tech. Today’s tech threw my stool samples in the rubbish. These people are rude and incompetent. They should be fired and replaced with robots.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Not only do they lose my test results but they have no idea what they are doing. They are suppose to be a multi state provider for testing but their computers do not allow information between states. Go anywhere for testing but Quest

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I waited for four hours at a Laboratory in Freeport, NY just for them to tell me "the system went down, come back another time". The statement was made without empathy for the hours a dozen of patients have waited. I felt disrespected like never before in a medical office. There was a specific worker that was nasty to everyone with an attitude and it was the Dominican worker whom I forgot her name but works there. As we were leaving, one person said "how could you do this to us?" She abruptly responded "we want to get out of here!" while she opened and stood by the door as an indication to get out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quest Diagnostics?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Before I had my blood drawn. I asked the employee how much each test would cost because I might not have all the tests depending on cost. He input my insurance information and told me all was covered by my insurance so I would owe nothing. Then I got a bill for $85. I called to ask them to remove the charges- you can’t say something is free and then charge for it after the fact. They refused. I’m never going back.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Had lab work done at Batavia IL facility. Easy check in, prompt and friendly. Technician Violet was personable, quick and efficient, painless. She clearly explained fees, checked with insurance and explained my obligations.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Tried to set up account to get lab results. Site sends you all over the place, submitted tons of information just to get near the end and repeatedly get "server error" message over and over and over. Frustrating and horrible technology, I'd give them negative stars if possible.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

They draw the blood and flush it down the toilet and wipe their ** with the order slip. As far as I know, or as good/useful as this place is, that might as well be the case. Physician even circled his fax number in red ink for these morons. Wantonly incompetent. CANNOT get the results to my physician no matter what I do. Been trying for months. Logged into the website, says no results. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I Had my blood drawn Dec 12, 2019 in the morning. There are still no results on Dec 20, 2019 night. It does not even show that I had kept the appointment. Also My doctor's lab work orders of Dec 5, 2019 were not picked up even though the technician (no name tag visible) on Dec. 12 stated my doctor was registered in the computer and she took my paper rx from my doctor for all the tests he ordered. In addition on Dec 12 there was chaos at the blood drawing site. Per the technician (no name tag visible) there was a new booking system that forced them to see more patients per hour but it was not allowing any of the many patients with appointments to scan in. Everyone was waiting more than an hour past their appointment time.

I had many, many tubes of blood drawn and there were printed labels with my name on it. Left a message on their website and then realized that there is no proof of my complaint. You can only write a message on their website or call by phone Monday-Friday but neither way gives you proof of their negligence. After more than 8 days I have no idea where my blood tests are. I am sure the blood is hemolyzed by now and the test results would not be accurate. These tests were repeat follow up tests due to poor values the first time. I hope I'm not worst. Or should I believe any results from this understaffed, poorly run lab company.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Quest Diagnostics Company Information