2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.58/5

Need a good hearing aid?

People who are in need of hearing aids are faced with a huge problem; audiologists charging thousands of dollars for hearing aids -- some companies charging $6000--$8000 a pair. We did not see how people could afford to spend thousands of dollars on hearing aids, especially when they are in their retirement years.

We founded Century Hearing Aids to provide tremendous savings to customers while providing the highest quality hearing aids. We sell Private Labeled Hearing Aids from the best hearing aid manufacturers in the world. Our hearing aids offer the same digital technology and features of a $2000+ hearing aid - for 50 to 75% less. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell. We carry Open Fit, Behind the Ear and In the Ear hearing aids.

View More View More

Century Hearing Aids Reviews

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I am quite pleased with my over the ear hearing aids from Century Hearing Aids. They came in less than a week after sending in my audiogram. The hearing aids work very well after a little experimenting with the various channels. Also when I had a question concerning my new hearing aids it was answered via email in under 24 hours. I have had hearing aids that cost thousands more than these and I do not see any difference in performance. I would recommend to anyone needing hearing aids that they give these a try.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
        Original review: March 16, 2017

I ordered some accessories. They double billed me and when I called them they corrected it. The billing came from one of their affiliated companies. Then Century billed me $24.00. When I called them they said the credit was issued. After weeks I called them again and they said they had just issued it. Two conflicting stories and no explanation. To date that credit never showed up. They say it was issued against my debit card but Bank of America never received it. Therefore I did not receive it.

When I emailed them on numerous times asking for help they just say "we issued the credit." Jon ** is the person I have been emailing and he would not give me his telephone number so the bank could call him and verify the credit was never received. He ignores my last few emails and is absolutely no help. I don't understand a company that will not assist. Simply saying "we issued the credit" is non-responsive. It is only $24.00 but it demonstrates their lack of professionalism and I don't allow anyone to take even $1.00 from me. I pay what I owe always and expect to be paid what is owed to me.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2017

They're an amazing company. I bought a pair of Rosebud Ready to Wear in the canal hearing aids with which I have been completely satisfied. They have proven to be equal to my previous "name brand" in the canal aids (which required making molds of each ear and several trips back and forth to the provider for fitting and adjusting) at a cost of nearly three times more than yours. Your customer service is also excellent. I would rate my experience with Century Hearing Aids as very good: 5 stars!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

I have been using Century Hearing Aids for over three years. Fast courteous service when ordering supplies. Had a malfunction with a unit. A replacement was immediately sent, no questions asked. Good company to do business with. I feel this is a well managed company with good personnel staffing it.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

The original owner sold the company and no longer works there. They don't honor the deals he made previously, and sent an email asking for a experience with the promise of a free night hotel stay. Well, the product was originally good and the service ok but the new ownership is questionable. The free night stay wasn't free! I'd research carefully before using this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Hearing Aids?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

My experience with Jon @ Century Hearing was one for the books! I was shocked to find out what the cost of a behind the ear hearing aid was going to be from my Audiologist. This wasn't turning into a good value for my problem. When I went online to search other options, I noticed a small ad for Century Hearing. Finding out that the business was in Tucson and not a giant corporate entity, I investigated their offerings more completely. The prices were so much more reasonable for the type of device I required so, I decided to call. Jon ** was so very patient and informative and I felt very at ease discussing my other experiences.

That being said; I emailed Jon my audiogram, he analyzed which device would be best for my type of hearing loss and 3 days later I was test "driving" my Zylo 4 behind the ear "open fit" hearing aids. Here's the deal: if you have hearing loss, please do something about it. If you have unlimited funds and don't mind paying for advertising, marketing, real estate and staffing, by all means go see your audiologist. If you want a hassle-free experience from a trustworthy, young entrepreneur; call Jon @ Century Hearing! That simple. Tell him Bob sent you!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

Only issue (not really one) is that your screen to type in Name, Address, etc etc. is not in the order that people expect. It also would be nice if City and State are automatically filled in when you enter zip code. These are minor but it is amazing how much a user considers that far and above the norm.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

I ordered batteries online. It was to be free shipping 3 to 7 business days. It was free shipping but I had to follow up online chat and then either e-mail or call to get my order. It was a lot longer than 3 to 7 business days. I also had a hearing aid repaired on a different order number. It again seemed to be a little too long.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

Products and service is top notch. Jon is great. They keep in touch with their customers emails, news, etc. Good pricing which is very important. Could not ask for more. No reason for me to go any place else. Thank you Century Hearing Aids. Life has sound again.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

The Rosebud In-The-Canal aids are the best that I ever had. All sounds are natural and not coming out of a microphone. This is true, but the natural sounds are remarkable. This includes the four audiologists where I had to return their hearing aids for bad power for the awful expense!! I would fully recommend this website for their nice business abilities; however, their refunds or exchanges take forever.

Not sure about Century Hearing Aids?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right hearing aid for you.

Century Hearing Aids expert review by Shelley Webb

Century Hearing Aids was founded in 2010 to provide affordable, quality hearing aids to consumers. Century is a family-owned company with the express goal of putting the customer first. Century is also veteran-owned and offers military discounts to active service members and military veterans.

• Rosebud Premium: Century’s basic in-the-ear hearing aid is the Rosebud Premium. It fits in the user’s ear canal, has an omnidirectional microphone and is designed for consumers with mild to moderate hearing loss. Its listed price is $499.00.

• Best Ear Basic: The Best Ear Basic is Century’s basic behind-the-ear hearing device. It fits over the user’s ear, has a directional mic and is designed for consumers with mild to severe hearing loss. Its listed price is $499.00.

• Best Ear Pro: The Best Ear Pro is a behind-the-ear device that contains all the features of the Best Ear Basic but adds auto adaptive directional microphones. These microphones automatically tune out background noises to focus more clearly on directional sound. It is designed for consumers with mild to severe hearing loss. The Best Ear Pro is priced at $699.00.

• Warranty: All hearing aids purchased from Century are backed by at least a one-year warranty. If those devices become defective under warranty, they will be fixed or replaced at no cost. Consumers can check the Century website for a full warranty description.

• No exam needed: While professional examinations are always encouraged, Century does not require consumers to pay for a medical consultation before purchasing a hearing aid.

• Best for: consumers with mild to severe hearing loss who are looking for in-the-ear or over-the-ear hearing aids.

by Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Century Hearing Aids Company Information