4.58/5

Need a good hearing aid?

Century Hearing Aids

People who are in need of hearing aids are faced with a huge problem; audiologists charging thousands of dollars for hearing aids -- some companies charging $6000--$8000 a pair. We did not see how people could afford to spend thousands of dollars on hearing aids, especially when they are in their retirement years.

We founded Century Hearing Aids to provide tremendous savings to customers while providing the highest quality hearing aids. We sell Private Labeled Hearing Aids from the best hearing aid manufacturers in the world. Our hearing aids offer the same digital technology and features of a $2000+ hearing aid - for 50 to 75% less. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell. We carry Open Fit, Behind the Ear and In the Ear hearing aids.

View More View More

Need a good hearing aid?

47 Century Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I got great service and was happy with all the effort put out by Century on my purchase. They lived up to their advertisement and are very helpful. I would recommend them anyone on a fixed income that needs help hearing. Good quality and they help you every step of the way, and the online hearing test is quite accurate.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I have not yet "bit the bullet" on ordering hearing aids, but I have appreciated all the info that has been provided to me by email. I hope you "keep up the good work". I would like to say that we retired people on a fixed, lower income do appreciate any and all efforts to keep prices low and quality high.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Because of my age, my hearing began to worsen, so I called many different companies only to find many different confusing answers. Since I had never worn hearing aids, I had a lot of questions and finding answers was not that easy. "OH, you got to buy mine 'cause they are the best" and my question was, "WHY?" I called your company and the man I talked with answered all my questions with no pressure and even though there was not a sale, the trust for a future purchase was planted. I'm not interested in anything except letting you know that I appreciated his honest direction.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Experience was ok but when a problem occurred which I have right now there was no response. So I have send my hearing aids for repair or a replacement **. I hope in the future phone calls & e-mails will be returned.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Thanks for the offer, but the trip is not necessary. My experience with Jon has been great. I shopped around a lot and found other aids cheaper. I felt the quality was not the same. After the purchase, Jon called me to make sure I was happy with my purchase. This does not happen in today's world.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Hearing Aids?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I have found that every contact about my hearing aids was handled with professionally accurate responses. I would recommend your company to anyone. To the new owners I suggest you follow in their footsteps. I was even sent an introductory trial aid which is such a great practice since adjusting to an aid is sometimes difficult.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Sent them to him and they came back working great. There was a problem because the color was supposed to be grey and the ones he sent were beige. Because of the mistake he sent me back $208.25. Couldn't have been happier. I will be purchasing new hearing aid sometime next year.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

My experience with Century Hearing Aids has been great. Jon has always been extremely helpful before and after I bought my Rose Bud hearing aids. I have had no problem with the web page. I'm getting ready to upgrade my hearing aids and I will definitely replace them with Century Hearing Aids.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I cannot tell you how much I will miss Jon. We have been minding my hearing loss together for the past 3-4 years. As I said in a letter to him, he was an example of the best possible customer service. Always available within 24-48 hours and would answer any and all of my questions. Suggestions. Keep the prices down. I needed hearing aids due to neurosurgery, I was on disability, and my financial resources limited. Jon and Century Hearing Aids sold quality hearing aids that I could afford. Maybe not the latest model, but surely the most reliable. If you could keep the model marketable, one or two new lines would be great. Providing a desktop application would allow me and others to make fast referrals. As it is I tell people but often do not have immediate access to the contact information. Well wishes for the future...

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Jon's after sale service was excellent. I have ordered three times for my mom but I can only recover two order numbers listed above. The price of the hearing aids on Jon's listing are reasonable as compared to what we can find locally, however we have queries about the flimsy battery doors on two different models which we have tried over the years. My mom is coping with the easily broken battery door with the help of some tape at the moment. We wondered if the quality of the device is questionable and we are considering if we should order from Century Hearing Aids again.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Excellent company. Would recommend to friend. Excellent service provided in past several years by Jon Stoddard's company. Always available to provide information and answer questions when necessary providing excellent customer service!! Quite satisfied with Century Hearing Aid and its products and, as mentioned above, quality customer service!! To keep up with the latest hearing aid technology, would like to see new hearing aid products added as they are developed in future years.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I lost my original hearing aids and didn't want to spend the large amount of money needed to replace them, so I did a bit of net research. I found Century hearing aids from a post by the owner on Quora. He answered my questions right away and in good detail. I did order a set and didn't get them for a while. I emailed the owner and he got right on the problem as well as giving me a discount on future orders to compensate. I've had the aids long enough to decide that this was a good buy and I'm happy with the product. The website is full of good, useful information.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I currently have a pair of over 5k set of aids. My original order from Century worked just as good as my current aids. Unfortunately my Century Aids were destroyed by our puppy. My insurance would not give me the option to replace with the aids from Century. Century hearing aids is just as equal to my current aids. I had the in-ear and they were as comfortable as the ones molded to my ears. I would recommend Century to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I am currently in need of new hearing aids and am considering buying from this company because I have read all the emails and believe that you have the best products at a reasonable price. Thank you in advance and look forward to doing business with you.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I'm sorry to hear that Jon will be leaving Century Hearing Aids. He is incredibly knowledgeable and was a tremendous help in purchasing hearing aids for my mother. He thoroughly explained everything with great patience, including all the options, which resulted in better hearing and so better communication for my mother. The website is very user-friendly, and I'm sure my family will be using Century Hearing Aids in the future. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

The QLeaf Pro hearing aids are remarkable. Century Hearing Aids was able to provide the hardware allowing me to "fit" the HA's myself (using the ExSilent installation guide and available software). The QLeaf's adjustability over the gamut of conditions makes them wonderful to wear, unnoticeable to most everyone except myself, and truly an advanced and affordable Hearing Aid.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

This site and John ** were exceptional when purchasing the QLeaf hearing aids. Customer service and turn around time for adjustments was very good. I had some adjustment issues early on but John addressed them promptly. QLeaf product is an awesome value for the money.

Century Hearing Aids Company Information