4.58/5

Need a good hearing aid?

Century Hearing Aids

People who are in need of hearing aids are faced with a huge problem; audiologists charging thousands of dollars for hearing aids -- some companies charging $6000--$8000 a pair. We did not see how people could afford to spend thousands of dollars on hearing aids, especially when they are in their retirement years.

We founded Century Hearing Aids to provide tremendous savings to customers while providing the highest quality hearing aids. We sell Private Labeled Hearing Aids from the best hearing aid manufacturers in the world. Our hearing aids offer the same digital technology and features of a $2000+ hearing aid - for 50 to 75% less. We stand behind the quality of the products we sell. We carry Open Fit, Behind the Ear and In the Ear hearing aids.

View More View More

Need a good hearing aid?

47 Century Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

After using traditional hearing aid providers, paying thousands of $$, and not being satisfied, I decided to try Century, after reading a positive review in a blog. I did use a local to get a hearing test, sent in the results and have been for the most part experiencing better hearing results than ever. My aids work better and have all the same functions as my last pair at about 25% of the cost. I also have experienced good service when I have a question or a problem. Just last week one of my aids broke and I sent it in for repair at a fixed cost. I cannot report on the results as I have not received the repaired aid.

I do have one concern though, as the repair facility does not adjust the aid to my specific specs as determined by the hearing test. Since I have depended on Century to do the adjustments initially, my concern is where to take them when I get the repaired aid back, and what the cost will be. I feel that this service should be done by Century.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I have had a wonderful experience with the hearing aids I ordered. Very pleased with them. The price was very reasonable and affordable. I would recommend them to anyone who is experiencing hearing loss. I had a Beltone free exam and their price was a lot more than yours.

Factual basis uncertain
      Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Terrible. Four or five emails, and several phone calls not returned. I requested the Qleaf sample and to this day have not received it. Been about four weeks of trying to get it. Today I purchased a set of aids from a local provider. Do not buy into Jon's company. Dealing with Jon was a complete waste of my time to the point where I now will not have aids in time for next week's holiday. SUMMARY: Does not answer emails. Does not return phone calls. Does not deliver promised material. Appears to be a really run business. All of the above is my opinion from trying to deal with Jon. Please do yourself a favor. Walk away from any dealings with him.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I have ordered 2 hearing aids from Century along with various parts and supplies. They are working great. I have received timely replies, great follow-up and a warranty was made good on one of my first hearing aids. I have recommended these hearing aids to countless friends. I hope to use your company if you continue with such a great product.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I initially ordered a ITC hearing aid from Jon. I had asked my son to buy them for me as I'm on a pension. He said, "let me pay for them." They worked well but were kind of stuffy sounding and my ear canal became irritated. I contacted Jon on the website and explained my problem. I asked about a trade in. He gave me a wonderful trade in for my old hearing aids and I received my new ones quickly. They work great. I'm a musician and hearing is really important. Jon has been incredible in giving me advice for how to deal with my irritation problems. I really have enjoyed my time working with Jon and the Century Hearing Aid people. They are the best!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Hearing Aids?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

I contacted Jon to find out why he felt that it was unnecessary to have an audiogram from an audiologist before dispensing a Hearing Aid. He did not answer this but insisted that I should come in and purchase one of his Hearing Aids. I refused to do this, as I feel very strongly that this is unprofessional and unethical. Jon's emails continue to flood my inbox despite requests to be removed.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We have had a great experience with Jon on this website to purchase 2 hearing aids. His response to any questions was awesome customer services. We will definitely use the site again. We look forward to hearing about new products and accessories.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

Have placed an order twice in the last many years and have received very good service. Made a request on first order and they took care of it very quickly. Have also ordered several spare ear pieces and batteries. I usually do not write reviews, but this company does a good job of providing service.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

I came upon Century Hearing Aids over 2 years ago while searching online for hearing aids that would work for me and that were affordable. I chatted online with Jon Stoddard many times before making a decision and he was so kind and patient with the many questions and concerns that I had. I did settle on a pair and they were sent quickly, unfortunately, because I have reverse slope hearing loss, they did not work for me. At that point I was in constant communication with Jon, now by phone, and he did everything he could to try to find aids that would work for me. I failed to mention that I did send the aids that I did purchase, back for reprogramming several different times, which again, Jon was very patient and kind. But my degree of hearing loss was not benefiting from them. He researched several manufacturers and was unable to help me any further.

Even though my trial period was over, Jon still gave me a full refund which was something he did not have to do but he felt very bad that he could not help me. I would recommend Century Hearing Aids to anyone who is in need of an affordable set of aids and Jon provided excellent customer service. He is an amazing businessman who exhibited a desire to satisfy his customers. If I had to purchase aids again, I would definitely consider your company. I wish you great success in your involvement with Century Hearing Aids.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

My first set of devices from Century literally saved my hearing. I had no insurance and just went through a divorce. I had no money for an expensive set of hearing aids. I found Jon and Century Hearing aids and couldn't believe it! I was able to get a pair of rosebuds and had them for years. I now have a second set and since my hearing had gotten worse, moved up to the Xylo's. The quality is fantastic, especially the settings for different hearing situations. I can't thank Jon enough for his personal service and his excellent product, and I wish him well. Thank you, Century Hearing aids!!

Century Hearing Aids Company Information