4.3/5 (49 ratings)

Find Hearing Aids partners near you

About Century Hearing Aids

Century Hearing Aids is a U.S. company offering three models of hearing aids, all backed by a warranty and a free return policy. It also repairs all brands of hearing aids. It doesn’t require customers to provide an audiogram before purchase, but it can program some of its models based on your hearing test.

Find Hearing Aids partners near you

Pros

• Relatively low prices
    • Free shipping
    • Free returns
    • One-year warranty

Cons

• Doesn’t take insurance
    • Limited selection

Bottom Line

Century Hearing Aids is a veteran-owned company offering products for those with mild to severe hearing loss. It only has three devices, but its hearing aids are comparatively affordable and backed by a warranty.

Century Hearing Aids Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Hearing Aids?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Century Hearing Aids?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Sent them to him and they came back working great. There was a problem because the color was supposed to be grey and the ones he sent were beige. Because of the mistake he sent me back $208.25. Couldn't have been happier. I will be purchasing new hearing aid sometime next year.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

My experience with Century Hearing Aids has been great. Jon has always been extremely helpful before and after I bought my Rose Bud hearing aids. I have had no problem with the web page. I'm getting ready to upgrade my hearing aids and I will definitely replace them with Century Hearing Aids.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I cannot tell you how much I will miss Jon. We have been minding my hearing loss together for the past 3-4 years. As I said in a letter to him, he was an example of the best possible customer service. Always available within 24-48 hours and would answer any and all of my questions. Suggestions. Keep the prices down. I needed hearing aids due to neurosurgery, I was on disability, and my financial resources limited. Jon and Century Hearing Aids sold quality hearing aids that I could afford. Maybe not the latest model, but surely the most reliable. If you could keep the model marketable, one or two new lines would be great. Providing a desktop application would allow me and others to make fast referrals. As it is I tell people but often do not have immediate access to the contact information. Well wishes for the future...

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Jon's after sale service was excellent. I have ordered three times for my mom but I can only recover two order numbers listed above. The price of the hearing aids on Jon's listing are reasonable as compared to what we can find locally, however we have queries about the flimsy battery doors on two different models which we have tried over the years. My mom is coping with the easily broken battery door with the help of some tape at the moment. We wondered if the quality of the device is questionable and we are considering if we should order from Century Hearing Aids again.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Excellent company. Would recommend to friend. Excellent service provided in past several years by Jon Stoddard's company. Always available to provide information and answer questions when necessary providing excellent customer service!! Quite satisfied with Century Hearing Aid and its products and, as mentioned above, quality customer service!! To keep up with the latest hearing aid technology, would like to see new hearing aid products added as they are developed in future years.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I lost my original hearing aids and didn't want to spend the large amount of money needed to replace them, so I did a bit of net research. I found Century hearing aids from a post by the owner on Quora. He answered my questions right away and in good detail. I did order a set and didn't get them for a while. I emailed the owner and he got right on the problem as well as giving me a discount on future orders to compensate. I've had the aids long enough to decide that this was a good buy and I'm happy with the product. The website is full of good, useful information.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I currently have a pair of over 5k set of aids. My original order from Century worked just as good as my current aids. Unfortunately my Century Aids were destroyed by our puppy. My insurance would not give me the option to replace with the aids from Century. Century hearing aids is just as equal to my current aids. I had the in-ear and they were as comfortable as the ones molded to my ears. I would recommend Century to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I am currently in need of new hearing aids and am considering buying from this company because I have read all the emails and believe that you have the best products at a reasonable price. Thank you in advance and look forward to doing business with you.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I'm sorry to hear that Jon will be leaving Century Hearing Aids. He is incredibly knowledgeable and was a tremendous help in purchasing hearing aids for my mother. He thoroughly explained everything with great patience, including all the options, which resulted in better hearing and so better communication for my mother. The website is very user-friendly, and I'm sure my family will be using Century Hearing Aids in the future. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

The QLeaf Pro hearing aids are remarkable. Century Hearing Aids was able to provide the hardware allowing me to "fit" the HA's myself (using the ExSilent installation guide and available software). The QLeaf's adjustability over the gamut of conditions makes them wonderful to wear, unnoticeable to most everyone except myself, and truly an advanced and affordable Hearing Aid.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

This site and John ** were exceptional when purchasing the QLeaf hearing aids. Customer service and turn around time for adjustments was very good. I had some adjustment issues early on but John addressed them promptly. QLeaf product is an awesome value for the money.

Century Hearing Aids Company Information