Shop Now

2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

4.8/5 (12 ratings)

About Zenhaven

Pros

• Virtually noiseless
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dual-sided

Cons

• Poor edge support

Bottom Line

Zenhaven’s latex mattresses offer a luxurious sleep experience for all sleeper types at a reasonable price. The edge support may not be the best, but the dual-sided firmness is a unique feature.

Zenhaven Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenhaven?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenhaven?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I chose this mattress in large part because of certain recommendations that I received from both friends and family who have experience with the brand. Also, had a sales associate who was able to go over many of the qualities of the mattress that helped seal the deal. The overall cost of the mattress might sway some people away from the brand and on to something that was a little more affordable overall. But overall, well worth the purchase price. I like the overall comfort and quality of this mattress. Very reliable. Peace of mind knowing I am going to get the same night's sleep a year from now as I do today. Was able to choose the right fit for me as well in regards to firmness of the mattress.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I liked the look and feel of this mattress while I was shopping in stores for a new mattress to replace my old mattress. Plus, the salesman was really good at praising the value of this brand. It has the right balance of softness and firmness to ensure I can relax and get a good night's sleep. I cannot say enough good things about this brand and my experience with the brand. It has been an enjoyable experience owning this mattresses. I in fact would recommend this mattress to my family and friends.

Zenhaven Company Information