2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

3.9/5 (189 ratings)

About Courtyard Creations

Courtyard Creations Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Courtyard Creations?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Courtyard Creations?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I bought two Hammocks this summer about 8-10 week ago, when I sat on one of the Hammocks the fabric ripped all the way across from one side to the other. Absolutely no reason for this to occur after such a short time. When Courtyard Creations was contacted we were told the fabric wasn't warrantied. I certainly understand fabric being warrantied for a long duration of time but not 8-10 weeks. Very dissatisfied with the product quality and the warranty.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I purchased a Courtyards Creation patio set that included six chairs and a black glass top rectangular patio table from Albertsons in Renton, WA about two years ago. This morning, around 7:30 AM, there was a large crashing sound out my back window. My wife and I opened the back door to find out table shattered in thousands of pieces all over our concrete deck. The weather was perfect with no winds, a sunny sky and temperatures around 67 degrees F.

I had heard of this happening to others but never thought it would happen to me, especially living in the Seattle area where we don't see temperatures much over 85 degrees in the summer as a rule, unlike other cities like Phoenix and Las Vegas. I am glad my kids are all grown. I did find the contact number for Courtyard Creations on another website's forum page. It is listed as 1-877-539-7436. The reason why I am posting this is to warn others of the danger of these tables pose as they can suddenly shatter into thousands of pieces without warning.

Original review: May 23, 2017

Courtyard Creations Inc 9 pc patio set - I just called Courtyard Creations and within 2 minutes I was connected with Zarlasht a customer representative. I explained that the patio set was purchased 6 years ago at the base exchange in Norfolk, VA, I explained that it went right into storage as orders were received to go to PCS. After the tour was over 3 months back stateside and then a year in Iraq. After finally retiring and retrieving all the goods out of storage upon opening all the boxes (some appear to have been damaged maybe while in storage being relocated twice) the instructions and all the hardware to assemble the set was missing. The lady that assisted me found the missing items and placed a replacement order for them at no cost. I should get them by next week so we can enjoy the set. This was great customer service and I am sure that there was a smile on the other end of the phone, keep up the good work.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

Purchased a chaise lounge with umbrella from Wal-Mart. Love the lounge, hate the umbrella. The construction of this umbrella is very poor quality. The umbrella ribs are spindly and bend/break very easily. I called in for a replacement to Courtyard Creations. Customer service was very nice, but it took over 2 months to receive the replacement. The replacement umbrella broke within two weeks. I contacted customer service about my second experience and never heard back from them.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2016

I purchased a 3 piece set, 2 rockers & a small table from the local Kroger. For each rocker, there is a left & a right frame. My set came with 3 right frames & 1 left so I was unable to assemble the second rocker. I read a number of reviews on this company that did not leave me with a lot of hope that they would resolve my problem. I sent an email to the company explaining my problem and the next day received a response from Laura who stated that the replacement part had been ordered & it would arrive in 5 to 7 business days. Exactly one week later my replacement part arrived & we are now enjoying our new furniture. Our customer service experience in this case was great and I commend them on a job well done.

Original review: June 14, 2016

THEY WILL SEND ME SOME BOLTS...??? I bought a table and rocker chair set for my wife. She loved it as do I. The problem came when I put it together, two of the bolts/screws didn't even belong to the set. The instructions say NOT to call the store but the company. Well, the company asks what store you bought it from, I tell them the store, "We can't find that store..." They tell me to call the store and find out who they are affiliated with??? WTH. After another ten minutes, and by now, I am ready to take it all apart and return it just for spite, she tells me, "I will send you some bolts/screws in the mail, maybe they will work, maybe they won't..." It's time to start keeping track of WHO I buy items from in the future. THIS company is already on THAT LIST.

Original review: April 29, 2016

13 months after purchase, table top crumbled to floor.

Original review: March 10, 2016

I purchased the Ty Pennington Naples 4pc sofa set for our vacation home Memorial Day weekend 2014. We are only there maybe every other weekend, April to October. If you were to add up the days the cushions were outside it is just over two months of exposure, total. The cushions to the set are brought inside whenever we leave so they are outside from Friday evening to Sunday morning and we brought them in if it rained. Keep in mind that our deck only gets sun in the morning.

THE CUSHIONS ARE GARBAGE! They faded in less than two months. The paint is bubbling up on the table which is metal. I contacted Courtyard Creations because one of the cushions was missing the straps to secure it to the chair and they did send that to me. But now I have 14 disgusting cushions and they are all so uniquely shaped that you can't just go and buy covers. The photo is when we first got the set. I would never recommend any product by this company.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2015

I purchased the Bistro Set and put it together all by myself. It is beautiful. It was a challenge putting it together because I'm a musician not a hardware savant. My son is going to tighten the chair screws more securely but I've been sitting on it comfortably, working from my laptop, playing with the cat who decided the other seat is his. I love the design and color. MY ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT... does not come with an umbrella hole in the table.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2015

I purchased a reclining deck chair from Wal-Mart for a Mother's Day gift for my wife in May 2015 and when I tried to put it together noticed that the seat assembly had a hole drilled in the wrong place. The instructions told me not to contact Wal-Mart but to contact them so I did, and they told me they would send a replacement as soon as they could. In May, they told me they would have it in June. When I called in June they said they would have it in July. When I called yesterday, they said they shipped it on 8/7 but when I called today to see what we needed to do with the defective product they told me in fact the earliest it would ship would be September 7th.

Customer service has been very matter of fact, no apologies, and refusing to take the blame or make any sort of remuneration. They said they are not at fault since I bought it at Wal-Mart and should take it up with them, even though their instructions told me not to. This product was made for Courtyard Creations and they should take responsibility for their own faulty product and make it up to people who have to wait 5+ months to deliver a Mother's Day gift!

Courtyard Creations Company Information