2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.67/5

Courtyard Creations Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Courtyard Creations?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Courtyard Creations?

Original review: May 19, 2020

My swing arrived with missing parts. I have tried to reach someone via email and phone and a week later I have not had any response. I am unable to use the swing that I have purchased and I am still paying for it. If I had read the reviews about this company prior to ordering I never would of purchased this item. Courtyard Creations is a total ripoff and should be shut down. M. ** Norridgewock ME

Original review: March 26, 2020

I bought this Hammock (Courtyard brand - the model with a canopy Model number KUS2017). I probably only used it 2 dozen times before the fabric split (I am not over-weight - no reason for it to tear). Very disappointed and wish I had read reviews before I purchased this item and I found many similar complaints!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

We purchased the Mainstays Wesley Creek table and chairs through WalMart online in May 2019. Upon assembly, I noticed one chair had a bent leg and broken weld. I called for a replacement on June 3 and was told it would arrive in 4-6 weeks. I called again on July 29 and was told to call back in August. I called on August 26 - they were still waiting for replacement chairs to be sent to them. I called on September 5. I called on September 17. I called on October 2 - Each time they say they are still waiting for parts from China to arrive in Canada. We like the design, but are very unhappy with the customer service over replacing damaged parts. I am surprised that WalMart would allow this product to be sold through their stores. I seriously question whether I will actually receive a replacement chair.

Original review: July 5, 2019

My experience is similar to Debra of Warwick, RI. My patio furniture kit was also missing a right arm. Customer service also told me it would take 4-6 weeks to get a replacement part. Funny, if this is an ongoing problem, why weren't sufficient spare parts ordered in anticipations of more customer complaints?

Original review: July 4, 2019

Just purchased this set with table, umbrella, 6 chairs so it was a little more than we planned to spend. As soon as we set table outside, the top of table which appears to be a vinyl warped and now after the rain, is so wavy that you could not even put your drinks on it. Haven't even had time to use as only had 1 week; and after reading this company's reviews, don't know whether to take entire set back to store or call company for different table??? So frustrating when quality and design don't match. What were they thinking?

Original review: April 24, 2019

One chair came with two left arms, they are not interchangeable. Customer service at courtyard creations says the arms are on backorder from China. Will take 4 to 6 weeks to receive. Why not just replace the set I said. They said they are only the parts company and not affiliated with Walmart. Then how can they sell their product at Walmart at all? It costs the same to buy chairs already put together. If I want to return to the store I have to ....get ready....take it apart and rebox it.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

We purchased this table from Big Lots about two months ago. Paid $100 and we loved it! Fit perfectly on our patio. One night, my husband went out to lower the umbrella and the whole glass table busted into a million pieces and he cut up his wrist pretty good. There was no wind, he just barely leaned on it, and crash! Courtyard Creations stated that the 1 year warranty was limited and the glass was not covered and could send us out another glass for $75 plus shipping. I researched online and I saw on ConsumerAffairs that this has happened to a lot of other tables similar to the one we bought. Called them back and they offered to send out ONE TIME another piece of glass. Just be firm with them and let them know that these tables have a history of breaking. I would recommend you NOT purchase this table at all given the history and it will most likely bust again, but it fit so perfectly, it is worth trying again, just will try to be very ginger with the glass.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I received a 4 post hammock last year as a gift for Father's Day, I absolutely loved it until this year. I set up the hammock outside on April 29th and as soon as I sat in it the bed material absolutely shredded from one side to the other in two places. You would figure the hammock would last more than one season. Terrible material. I would not recommend this item to anyone. Don't waste your money. I contacted the company last week and still not received reply. "Aggravated". I wanted to find out if they at least replace the bed and hopefully get another season out of it. Frame is excellent.

Original review: April 30, 2018

I bought an outdoor dinning set. When I put it together I noticed 2 big scratches in the glass table top. I called the number in the box instead of returning it. They were very quick to send out a replacement top, but it was the wrong table. They reordered the top and are sending it right away. This kind of service makes me want to buy everything from them! Good job!! Great service.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I bought two Hammocks this summer about 8-10 week ago, when I sat on one of the Hammocks the fabric ripped all the way across from one side to the other. Absolutely no reason for this to occur after such a short time. When Courtyard Creations was contacted we were told the fabric wasn't warrantied. I certainly understand fabric being warrantied for a long duration of time but not 8-10 weeks. Very dissatisfied with the product quality and the warranty.

Courtyard Creations Company Information