3.9/5 (11 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About BedInABox

BedInABox’s five different mattress types offer an array of firmness levels. Each one has comfortable, contouring memory foam along with Tencel and gel-infused foams to help sleepers stay cool at night. The virtually noiseless mattresses come with free shipping to anywhere in the US.

Pros

• Free shipping
  • Nearly noiseless
  • Several firmness options
  • Lightweight and easy to move

Cons

• Not the best edge support
  • Off-gassing takes several days

Bottom Line

BedInABox’s five memory foam mattresses offer comfort and a variety of firmness options. Tencel and gel foams help keep sleepers cool.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

BedInABox Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BedInABox?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about BedInABox?

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I purchased this mattress because of the cost and free ship to store option. It suited my needs for my child and was well priced. I absolutely love this mattress and would recommend this to anyone with a tight budget especially those with children as I bought this for my 6 yr old at the time. It seemed like such a cool product and I was especially intrigued by the way it was packaged. I was pregnant at the time I purchased and set this up for my daughter. I was able to carry it in myself to my third floor apartment and set up without any assistance. The mattress is very light weight. It came compressed in a box which made the set up extremely enjoyable to watch. The springs decompressed very quickly. The mattress was firm yet it is extremely soft and fluffy. I suppose they could offer a similar product for box springs that came in a box.

BedInABox Company Information