3.17/5
Based on 2,154 ratings submitted in the last year

Looking for a good furniture store?

Ashley Furniture

Looking for a good furniture store?

3079 Ashley Furniture Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Please see the photos of what our faux leather furniture, couch and loveseat, looks like after only 4 years and just keeps getting worse. The furniture was treated very well and well cared for as the instructions recommend but it is flaking everywhere, this is terrible furniture. Poor quality and no reply from Ashley Furniture.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

We had the misfortune to buy a new table from Ashley Furniture that we picked up at the warehouse in Colton, CA. A week after we got moved into our new house in Arizona, we discovered that our brand new table was infested with Termites. We immediately contacted customer support, sent pictures, and proved this was a quality issue, not environmental. After going around with the customer service rep, and their inability to get a manager on the phone (probably because they were ashamed) I was forced to leave a message because they flat out told me that I have to take time off work to bring the table back to California to be exchanged.

I asked why they don't just send the table to an Arizona warehouse so it can be delivered, and she responded, "We can’t do that". Can't do what? Stand behind your product and make a wrong right? If you don't want to take a chance of bringing unwanted pests into your house or if you expect to be taken care of after the sale, then DO NOT BUY FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE! THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ONCE THEY CASH THE CHECK. They make it just difficult or inconvenient enough that people won't do it.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I recently purchased a new home and decided to buy everything new. The new location in the Warner Robins store (Ashley Furniture) was having a Memorial Day sale so I decided to shop. I picked out and put my furniture on layaway since I would not be moving for another month. Fast forward, July 14, 2018 I paid the furniture off completely and set up dates for delivery. It is now August 25, 2018 and I still HAVE NOT received my furniture. I have called several times and no one can tell me when my furniture will be shipped. I have tried calling the corporate office but they only lead me back to the local store with the same staff who can’t tell me anything about my furniture. This has been a horrible experience. I will never shop at this location again. If you are in the market for furniture, DO NOT shop with this location!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

We bought our bedroom furniture and received a broken drawer. After that, we had empty promises of call backs that never took place. Our drawer is sitting on our bedroom floor while they take their sweet time rectifying the issue. They have no regard for the customer. Their mission statement says they provide good service as to honor God. Needs to be changed because God keeps His word!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I purchased my bedroom set Memorial Day weekend. I have only had it almost 3 months and the dressers and night stands have nicks and scratches all over it. I don't have small children or pets. I had my last set from a different furniture company for almost 20 years so I am very aware on how to care for furniture. I wish I would have done better research about the quality of Ashley Furniture prior to purchasing. I'm extremely disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ashley Furniture?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

My wife and I purchased a couch from their clearance section last week. The couch was labeled DISCONTINUED. We had rashes on our legs after laying on the couch. Called to find out it's PRE OWNED! LIES!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

We bought a 14 piece living room set in Fresno, CA in July 7,2018 that was to be delivered July, 19 2018. I felt that was a long time to wait already. Our order was incomplete as the coffee table and end tables did not come because they were on back order. At the time of purchase this wasn't the case. After multiple calls I find out that our furniture is coming from over 3 hours away and will not be delivered until August 29th. This is the third date I have received the other 2 have come and gone. We paid $149.00 for delivery that they won't refund and I still don't have my tables.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Ginnifer ** went above and beyond to make me a VERY HAPPY customer. I wish everyone was as pleasant, friendly and helpful as she was, the world would be a better place. She explained things in easy to understand words and even showed me exactly.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Upon reviewing the invoice of a purchase of a bedroom set, I noticed an additional charge noted for a 5 year furniture protection plan. I did not agree to the addition of a protection plan at the time of purchase and declined so I didn't look through the invoice meticulously at the time of purchase. I contacted the company to tell them that I would like to terminate that plan as I have not used it nor intend to use it. They notified me that because it was beyond 30 days from the date of the invoice that they were unable to take off that charge and plan. Considering that I completed my financing through them, it doesn't seem like it would be that complicated to credit the transaction back to my account and terminate the plan. I feel duped by this company and do not plan to shop at this store ever again.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Ashley Furniture store in Farmingdale NY is the ABSOLUTE WORST in customer service. Once you pay for your items and leave that store, the service stops. Purchase a dining room set with added 3-year warranty (Platinum Warranty) which after 3 months of use broke. Called the warranty company who sent someone to fix the table. Which they could not. So, we were issued a credit to use at Ashley stores. My husband and I went in to use the credit and was told that the CREDITED AMOUNT COULD NOT BE APPLIED TO THE SHIPPING COSTS and we would need to pay for shipping out of pocket regardless that the items purchased were less than the credit.

Manager Daryl would not do anything to help and only gave us the run around as to who we should try and call knowing that the same song and dance were going to be performed. Ashley's corporate customer service told us that the stores are franchises and any action(s) is at the discretion of each store. Like I said the song and dance. Sales personnel are very charismatic but once they make their sale, you are just another sucker. No one tries to even come to some type of common ground. I would NEVER purchase or encourage anyone to purchase any item at Ashley Furniture store in Farmingdale NY.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

In June 2017 I purchased the Patola Park sectional for my living room from my local Ashley Homestore. After about 3 months (over the summer months so couch wasnt used much within the 3 months of owning it) I noticed what Ashley rep in customer care tells me is pilling of the fabric (like a sweater) and that its normal. She said I'll need to get a fabric defuzzer to remove the balls or fabric. So I ordered one from Amazon and it really doesnt do the trick to remove them. I called customer care again and told them that the defuzzer wasnt working and this shouldnt be a problem with new furniture. I asked about possibly getting new cushion covers but was told no, that was until I spoke with a guy named Matt a few weeks later who was happy to assist me and sent out the covers.

I received the cushion covers and a couple months later same thing has happened, its pilling and driving me nuts because this is new furniture, I shouldnt have such a problem. Had I known this fabric would start pilling I wouldnt have purchased it. I've reached out to Ashley once again and I'll be sending them pictures of the 3 month old cushions they replaced the other ones with and I'll see what theyre able to do. I wanted to warn anyone looking at this particular sectional Patola Park before they purchase it.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I bought a recliner sofa from Ashley which I thought was a good deal. In less than 3 months, the fabric started to come out of the stitches. The sofa is gently used so this is completely uncalled for. I tried calling customer service, after 30 minutes of waiting I am given another number. There again after 34 mins of waiting, the lady listens and tell me to give the details as well as post a picture of the tear to a phone number. Then nothing happens... No one calls/mails. Again I start calling customer care everyday and be on waiting for more than 40 mins then it disconnects. Today, after 35 mins of waiting a lady picked up, then I was transferred to 2 more numbers and waited there again for 30 mins before someone picks up. I'm given another number now, where I am told it's closed. This is terrible!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Because one side doesn’t have the serial number they don’t want to give me credit. I told them that when they deliver customers don’t check to make sure all labels are in place before delivery man leaves. Now factory doesn’t want to give me credit for this piece of you know what. Totally upset because I paid more than $2,000.00 for that sectional. Ashley Pflugerville store gave me serial number from paperwork but they don’t take that. Well nobody tells you this up front. Totally bull if you ask me. The same thing has happened to a lot of customers with that type of material so why don’t they give you credit if the store has paperwork.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Signature Design by Ashley bad after 1 year and 5 months - I purchased a leather couch and a leather recliner from Sleep Master in Longview Texas. I have been very happy with the comfort and design of the furniture however after only 1 year and 5 months the finish on the leather recliner is coming off where my head rest on the recliner. I now have an ugly spot on my chair that I have no way to fix and the warranty was only for one year. Of course after reading reviews I see that they never help anyone in any way and I sat on the phone till my ear was numb waiting and listening to that stupid music. No! They never answered the phone. Of course Sleep Master will not help. I looked at over 120 reviews and out of all those only five were above a one star rating. That is only four with a two star and one very recent with a 5 star all the rest were only one star.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

We ordered a bed frame, which arrived without a hardware kit allowing for construction. We have sent more than 6 emails, 5 phone calls, one in person return to the store. We have been told several times the kit is in the mail, tech will come out to fix the bed, they never showed up. A kit arrived that was not even close to being the correct kit. In short we are now two months with an incomplete bed, Ashley seems incapable of sending a kit of screws worth a few dollars. We are trying to cancel the order, and have not yet been able to even get anyone on the phone to talk to us about this. Their people are very nice, the situation is hard to believe, simple to fix, yet they seem incapable of this action.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

ORDERED MY DAUGHTER'S BED AND WAS PROMISED IT WOULD BE AT THE WAREHOUSE ON A THURSDAY. Went 45 minutes away to pick it up and they informed us the side rails were not there. After arguing with the warehouse and the store we agreed to have the rest delivered on the following Tuesday and they would give us a gift card for our inconvenience. Well now Tuesday is here and no delivery. I have missed 2 days of work and still no bed!

Called to talk to manager of Ashley Store and he never called back but a delivery caller called to deliver on Friday. Well, that was the last straw! Manager finally called and I told him to pick up the partial bed I had picked up and all he had to say was I had to wait 2 weeks and someone had to be home to sign for the pick up! No, I'm sorry, didn't care about all my inconvenience and had the nerve to say they wouldn't charge a restocking fee!!! Terrible store! Done buy from them, I learned my lesson!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Buyer beware. Barely over a year ago I purchase $7000 for the bedroom. Since November 2017 I have been trying to get them to fix one of my Queen sized beds because the screws kept popping out and it was borrowing. The other day it finally collapsed. They kept sending me the wrong hardware and never filed a complaint with the right bed in the 1st place so they never send a technician out to fix it. And even though I bought the extended warranty and I've been trying to get them to fix it since November they refused to honor any of it so buyer beware if you want to be ripped off with shoddy build furniture and the worst customer service ever. Stop Ashley Furniture. Filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau worst business and products ever.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

My husband & I purchased a reclining sofa and loveseat in Nov. 2016. We also bought a bedroom set that includes a king size mattress and motorized head lift, 2 night stands and high dresser. Like many people that have posted comments, we also bought the 5 year warranty. The problem we're having is with the sofa and loveseat. The sofa has a gap between the bottom cushion and the back when reclining. I know there's supposed to be a small gap as you recline, but it's only on one side. It's so uncomfortable that you need to put a pillow behind you so you have some support. Keep in mind that it's only my husband and I who have ever sat on it and we go to South Carolina for 7 months a year. In all reality it's only been used maybe once a week for an hour or two.

Now to the love seat... the footrest cushioning has moved so much that our heels hit the wood instead of cushioning. I called Ashley and told them and they sent a "technician" out, who couldn't have been more than 21 or 22 years old. Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone, but I can't see him having much experience with this type of problem. At any rate we were told they would not be covering it even with the extended warranty as the warranty we were told only covers "normal wear" for up to one year. ARGGG!!!!

I asked them if they consider only using it for 6 months normal wear and they said yes. They also told me that the manufacturer of the sofa & loveseat we purchased stopped making it because of the MANY PROBLEMS and complaints they had! Well there you go... so why won't they honor our complaint and rectify it? NEVER AGAIN WILL I EVEN STEP FOOT IN AN ASHLEY FURNITURE STORE! Do yourself a favor and buy from someone else. Ashley Furniture is horrible and they lie, lie, lie!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Ordered 4K worth of couches. Delivery attempt #1 - scratched the leather on the loveseat. Chair missing even though it was supposed to come on this delivery. Called and they said it "didn't make it off the truck". Delivery attempt #2 - another couch delivered; still no chair: back ordered until Sept 4th. Clearly it was never on a truck for delivery to me in the first place! Delivery #3 - only have 5-8 pm and will only call you 48 hrs in advance to schedule delivery. How are working people supposed to deal with this? I don't sit around with open time in my work day 48 hrs in advance! All I was looking for is to schedule a time one week out after the product actually arrived since I travel very frequently. This was not possible.

This policies of this company reflect very poor communication on expectations and lousy customer service. We conveyed at the time of purchase the importance of having product delivered within a month and were assured it would not be a problem. Clearly their promises were just to get my order as I find myself being told it will be no less than 2 months before my order comes in. Being in professional sales I take this very seriously and train our teams to set expectations and operate with a high degree of integrity when dealing with our customers. If this were my company I would be embarrassed at the performance of the operations level. Based on this experience, I will go out of my way to tell others not to do business with this company. I am sure there are many fine people who work here but the customer experience is very poor.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

We recently moved to Florida from Massachusetts. Purchased a mattress at their Jacksonville Store on a Sunday and was told it would be delivered that Thursday. Thursday came and almost went until I called. I called the store where we purchased it and was told I needed to call corporate office. Spoke to a scheduler at the corporate office and I was told it would be arriving that Saturday but that it had arrived at their office. Saturday came and almost went with no mattress. I called again and was told it hadn't arrived. I was not allowed to cancel the order. Would need to wait according Sandra at the scheduling office.

Monday came and I called the store directly, spoke to a new office manager who stated she didn't know there was an issue. She promised to follow up and did and let me know that there it hadn't arrived, that they should never have told us when it would be as they have no way of knowing because it was a Serta product. She said they have no contact at the Serta facility to find out when it will arrive at their store. However, she expected to arrive on their next delivery on Wed or Thurs and I should have it by Friday. They offered me a $500 off my bill for the inconvenience.

We got a call on Wed. (First time THEY called me to keep me informed during all this). It had arrived and would be sent Friday. Friday we received a call at 7:30am from their delivery dept "did we order a queen mattress". No, we ordered a king. He said since the protectors were king he was confused why we received a queen mattress. So no mattress that day. Spoke to office manager again on Monday. She apologized and realized that the delivery person was the first to recognize the issue. She now offers me to cancel my order. I tell her it's been almost 3 weeks with no mattress. I would like to have had that option weeks ago.

We were sleeping on an air mattress with back problems. It seems no one knew what the other said. We agreed to wait another week b/c we were in it now. Our mattress showed up about a month after we ordered it. This was not a cheap mattress. They have not refunded me the $500.00. I recommend going to Mattress One for a mattress. We ended up ordering one for our guest room and received it the next day. No lie. Ask for Adam at Mattress One in St. Augustine. Tell her Rasa and Derek sent you! Good luck!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Do not ever buy from these people, they have no heart, they have no soul. I am a current cancer patient and told the salesman I needed a comfortable, soft couch to relax and recuperate on. The one I tried in the store was perfect, what I got delivered was two (yes I bought two) concrete benches. They are so hard. When I complained about how different they were, I found out the one in the store is by the TV and used more than any other couch in the store (right by the customer service desk). Of course they say no returns/no exchanges, I told them I would keep one but they denied me returning the other for an exchange. The customer service rep is taking it up to corporate but doubt they will do it, also the price I paid in store is higher than the internet price, and the store manager acted like he was giving me a good deal. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I walked into Ashley Furniture, knowing which bed frame I wanted already - saw it on their website, I asked the sales associate so he could point me to it, he said, “Oh, I don't know, I don't think we have that...” And started to walk away, when I saw it right in front of us! What an idiot. You sell furniture! Know your products. So 1st thought, they don't hire quality folks who know their stuff. The guy said we would receive most of our order within 2 weeks, and he would call me the next day to confirm when the rest would arrive. A week later, I have not heard from him (sales associate was an old guy who walked with a limp, I forget his name), so I call and speak to a different sales associate who said she would call me back (Deanna) the next day, of course, no call ever.

So I call in, I finally get a hold of the sales guy I dealt with, no rhyme or reason as to why he never called me back. What can you be doing in a furniture store that you are so busy doing, you don't remember to call your customer back the next day? He confirms arrival dates. I get most of my order and my queen bed is put together and it's great, that will be the 1 star I give here. The delivery guys dropped off my daughter’s twins bed frames and the rest was to arrive, tomorrow. (Shall see how that goes.) But what happened was that one of the twin bed frames was damaged on the corner, I noticed it and tried calling them but their phone lines are horrible (877)314-8457. Every time I have called this phone number, 30+ minutes hold before I give up and enter in the option they give, press 1 to hold your place in line and one of our representatives will call you back. LIES.

I did this at least 4-5x I called and never got a call back. I finally got a hold of someone today after a 35 minute hold time and relayed all of this information. After 2 hours on the phone w/ the representative and the manager Josh, there really was no resolution - ONLY growing frustration. They are not able to get a replacement part in for my daughter's bed for another 2 months!!! Ridiculous. He said he will check if there's any way to get it to me sooner and get back to me tomorrow, again, we shall see. I don't know how they stay in business. After reading all these other reviews, it makes my blood boil that I spent my hard earned money there - Over $4000 of it. My biggest complaint of all has to be their phone system, it's flawed. Incredibly long hold times. This is because, they don't care after they've gotten your money. Save yourself a whole lot of grief, go to people who care all the way through the process from start to finish.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Let me start out by saying that we loved our mattress when we first received it. We had no delivery issues, as many other people, since we picked it up ourselves. After less than 4 years I had noticed that I was unbearably stiff in the morning and the mattress was developing a valley in the center, causing me to constantly roll into the center. I weigh a 123 lbs and I do not believe that a good quality mattress should break down in the center as this one did in less than four years. Long story short, 4 years and 3 months after the purchase, they had sent out their technicians (very polite, courteous and on time).

They had determined that the mattress was indeed defective, took a lot of photos and had asked to see the tags on the mattress that say only to be removed by the purchaser. I had literally just removed them a week prior. When I called the store I was told that yes it was defective, but they were not going to honor the warranty even though they had record of the purchase and I had the receipt because those tags were gone. It is a rotten shame that they know/admit a product is defective and will use anything to get out of backing their product. We are out of $1000 and now we have to purchase a new set. You can be sure we will never shop there again!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

What a nightmare! I ordered a bedroom set for my son on June 9th. It is now August 7th and we still do not have a functional bedroom. The 1st time they came to the house, they weren't able to put the bed together because it was missing a piece. The chest of drawers also had a damaged drawer. We contacted the factory and they said it would take 10 days to receive the missing piece (and to call to set up another appointment when it delivered). The piece for the bed delivered (not the replacement drawer) so we called and set up an appointment for installation. When they came - they said that 2 additional pieces were missing and they weren't able to put the bed together. There was also a damaged piece to the bed (that we didn't notice because all of the parts were in a pile). Again - we contacted the factory and they ordered the missing pieces and were having them delivered to them.

I reached out about a week later and that is when they told me the pieces delivered to them (would've been nice for them to call me). They forgot to order my drawer AGAIN - but the pieces for the bed arrived so we set up another installation. They came today and again were not able to put the bed together!! The installation guy said that we need a new footboard because the one that he brought that day was damaged. My son has been without a bed since July 3rd (the first installation day). We still don't have a functional chest of drawers either. The room is in shambles and it seems as though Ashley could care less. I contacted them about 11 am today about the new issue and I'm still waiting on a reply. If I could have them pick up everything and provide me with a full refund, I would. Never again will I buy anything from them.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

My experience with this furniture store has been the worse. I bought some dining room furniture which arrived damaged. The delivery was set to arrive between 3:00-6: 30 pm but they arrived at 7:30 pm without previously notifying me. When I expressed my issues about the defective furniture to the delivery employees, they told me to buy pads from the "Dollar Store" to fix the issues. I contacted customer service and the store seller about the furniture the next day, I provided them with pics of damaged furniture and they told me a technician will contact me between 24-48 hours to set up an appointment to repair them.

After 11 days of receiving the damaged furniture and waiting over 72 hours to receive a call from the "technician" which never called, I continue to deal with a very unprofessional business that does not take care of the customer satisfactorily and does not fulfill their promises. This business should not be allow to remain open, they should be ashamed of the poor service they provide and should be prosecuted for lying to their customers.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Do not buy anything from Ashley Furniture. I bought a chair and when delivered it was not the same as the one on the showroom floor. I tried to return it within 24 hours. They do not take returns. The fine print on the back of the receipt is the same color as the paper. $1000 wasted.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Worst experience I have ever had at a retail store. Full of lies and deception. I am mad that I have to even give this store 1 star. Where to start... Sunday night my fiancé and I found a sectional that we both really liked. We are about to purchase our first home and we close in two weeks. So we were trying to see if lay away was available. They said it wasn’t possible for the loveseat to be kept due to it being discounted. Fine, so we called our lender to see if we could get away with purchasing this early. After we got the green light, I took off work early to purchase both pieces. It was a fair price for a something I liked, but the real appeal to me was the 0% financing options for 5 or 6 years.

After they ran my credit, (twice! Which I was unaware of, I thought it was only one time) I was informed that for this sectional, that term of financing was not available. Great! Then as we expressed our concern to the “manager” Patrick. He legitimately walked away from us while we telling him about our negative experience... great management, way to take care of your customers. Not a place where I want to furnish our new home. No thanks, please be aware, protect yourself and your credit.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I gave Ashley a chance. Never again. This company is all about quantity. If you want quality, go elsewhere. I purchased a sectional from the Maplewood, MN store. I think Josh was the salesman. The seat cushions are NOT as firm as the model they have in the store. The back cushions are different sizes and densities and need to be "fluffed" to look normal. I'm so disappointed and disgusted. I should have stuck with Slumberland. I'm so angry.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Third time buying from Ashley. They have progressively gone downhill. This is my LAST purchase with them. Bought 2 power sofas and a power oversized chair. What a joke. The seams are splitting at the back of the chair, and the staples are coming through the back of one of the sofas. This happened within the first couple of months. Warranty technician came out and said he would order fabric and have it sent to my home. Then I should call Ashley to arrange to have it installed.

I can't get through to the customer care number. On hold for hours. This is completely unacceptable as they gladly took my money at the sale. And now they appear to not back the sale? I also bought the protection plan, but that was a mistake as they tell me this is a warranty issue, not theirs. Where do I go to get this resolved? Never again Ashley. Shame on me for making this horrible mistake. A word to all. Buy from a quality store and you might get some quality. I bought from this budget store and am seriously paying the price.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Worst experience. Scheduled a delivery day and time, took entire day off work to be flexible. First delivery time given latest 1:00 pm, received call in am to say they were already running late, delivery time now before 8:30 pm, and more than likely not before 5:00, go run errands and they will call when on their way. I did and returned 5:30, 8:30 no delivery, no couch. I called, told they are in Carlsbad, one city away, but three deliveries before me. I ask what is the latest they can deliver? No answer, I inform them I live on the second story of an apartment building and wish not to disturb my neighbors, told they will call. 10:30 pm no delivery, no call, I call, 15 mins on hold and sent to voicemail, I leave message. I go to bed 11:30 because I work the next morning 11:59 the delivery man calls, says he is at least 20 mins away, but can deliver.

I ask what 20 mins actually means, he states he can’t answer. I inform him of my living situation and a delivery is unacceptable at this time and share my frustration. He is polite and states he is just the delivery man, but someone will call in 5 mins to explain and work it out. No one calls. In the morning I call delivery, told to call customer service. Again after many minutes on hold, I speak with a very polite lady, she agrees with my frustration and unsatisfactory delivery. We try to work together for several days, it is agreed to reduce couch the amount of delivery fee. However, we set up a new delivery and window of time to accommodate my work schedule, since I cannot take off another entire date to accommodate delivery service. We think it is set up and when they call to confirm time is changed.

To end this review, after one more try and stating with each person I spoke to, that although I was frustrated, but not with them, I wanted a good outcome and to be satisfied with the company, I did finally cancel my order. I actually had to do it twice. After the first gentleman told me it was cancelled, a few days later received a delivery message. Again 15 minutes on hold, spoke to another polite lady and she actually did cancel my order. A few days later I received an email to review my couch. I took the time to review my experience, chose my words wisely. Today I received an email saying I was not qualified to review merchandise I did not receive. This is why I am here. I want to state I ordered online with Ashley Furniture and have never bought in the store. I cannot and will not recommend Ashley Furniture to anyone due to my online experience.

Ashley Furniture Company Information