Learn More

2. Tax Relief

4.4/5 (51 ratings)

About The Tax Resolvers

The Tax Resolvers work to reduce your debt with the I.R.S. We connect you personally with professionals who will examine your current tax condition and create the best plan for you to move forward.

The Tax Resolvers will continue to help until your case is closed. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call for your free consultation today!

Pros

• NATP and Bar Association member
    • Services beyond settlements
    • Free quote
    • Experienced tax specialists

Cons

• No money-back guarantee
    • No up-front pricing

Bottom Line

The Tax Resolvers is a tax relief company that utilizes the skills of a variety of experts to help clients with at least $10,000 in debt deal with the IRS. While there is no pricing published online, they do offer a free quote if you contact the company.

The Tax Resolvers Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2015

I went with The Tax Resolvers a couple of years ago and I haven't had a problem since. It's great that I never have to do anything, they did what they had to do. I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2015

I needed help to resolve my taxes so I contacted The Tax Resolvers, who seemed to be reputable. Working with Nathan was good and they connected me with Community Tax Service. However, I felt they didn't give me all the information upfront about what the cost was going to be, and they only resolved my Federal tax while I thought they were also going to do my state tax as well. Overall, it was relatively good.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2015

It's been good working with Joseph, the agent at The Tax Resolvers. I’m happy with my experience.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2015

I got in touch with Community Tax to help reduce my taxes that I thought were taken out already. I cashed my annuity out like my brother did and in his case, the taxes were already taken out and he never got any bill. I, however got sent a bill for these taxes since it turns out that it wasn't taken out yet. I signed some documents to release the money, but I didn't know that it says that the taxes aren't taken out yet. The IRS has sent me a couple of notices/threatening letters regarding this matter.

Now I just got my papers from Community Tax and I've got to do the signing-a-lease compromise papers, but I didn't know there were fees involved in it. I lost my job and I'm collecting unemployment benefits hopefully in about a week, so I'll nevertheless be able to file those papers and get them going. As far as service is concerned though, Community Tax is fantastic and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2015

I have a bunch of tax problems that's why I went to The Tax Resolvers. I’m not really dissatisfied, but I’ve got to wait and see what they get done since they're still working on it. But since I started, I never get to talk to the same person, and the ones I get to talk to can't speak English very good. I don't understand what they're saying most of the time so that kind of aggravates me.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2015

The Tax Resolvers are still helping with my tax issues. So far, the experience has been good. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2015

I heard about Community Tax over the radio and I contacted them because I got tax problems. It's been decent so far. They contact me and we often talk. I've even recommended them to friends.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2015

I needed tax resolution people, so I went in contact with Community Tax. Working with them seemed okay, but now the matter is in the hands of the IRS. I am happy with the experience.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2015

The agents there were friendly and were good to me so far. They did a satisfactory job in helping and assisting me. There were no notable instances that they made me angry, but I think there is still room for improvement.

Original review: July 31, 2015

I paid Community Tax an initial fee and now they’re working on things for me. I like them so far with the exception of every time I try to call, I just hear a whole bunch of noise. I haven't been able to get a hold of the person I actually have to get a hold of. He did call me back even though they said that they won’t have him call me back so overall, it's okay.

Original review: July 28, 2015

I just started working with The Tax Resolvers. So far to this point they’re very good.

No response received
    Original review: July 24, 2015

I canceled everything with Tax Resolvers. I lost $500. I thought they were going to help me, but they did not. After I typed in my information, different people called and told me I have to pay this and that. They want $1,500 more besides the $500 to help me because in the investigation, they found out that I did not qualify because of this and that. I don’t want to pay $1,500 more for nothing. And I said "Forget it. I want to cancel." I already called the IRS and I have the payment plan with them.

Original review: July 21, 2015

Tax Resolvers has been great and I would recommend them to a friend. They connected me with Community, but we're only in the beginning so they ain't done enough yet for me to really know what good they have done.

The Tax Resolvers Company Information