2. Tax Relief
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

The Tax Resolvers work to reduce your debt with the I.R.S. We connect you personally with professionals who will examine your current tax condition and create the best plan for you to move forward.

The Tax Resolvers will continue to help until your case is closed. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call for your free consultation today!

The Tax Resolvers Learn More

The Tax Resolvers Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?

Original review: April 22, 2016

I was looking for somebody to help me try to straighten out my tax which a girl did and left me in a rut. Tax Resolvers were successful in doing that. Ryan, my agent was wonderful. The company also has informative, courteous, and nice people. I was very satisfied.

Original review: April 15, 2016

The experience with The Tax Resolvers was fine. They did what I wanted them to do.

Original review: April 10, 2016

I was finding a way to resolve my tax debt so I got in touch with The Tax Resolvers. Their rep, Nathan, was very professional. He asked the right questions and we felt pretty confident just from his expertise that we were listening to. The Tax Resolvers were successful and it relieved a lot of tax debt. I will always remember them in a positive way and I was completely satisfied with their work. I'd definitely recommend them.

Original review: April 6, 2016

I have an issue with the IRS that I couldn’t resolve on my own so I hired The Tax Resolvers to help. I talked to a lady there and they decided they could help me, and they helped me a lot. My experience with them was good. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: April 2, 2016

The company I work for cut back on my hours and everything on my job so I had to go to Tax Resolvers.They put me on the payment plan that I could afford. They were good to me and treated me nice. I appreciate their help.

Original review: March 29, 2016

I went with the Tax Resolvers because I felt my taxes were too high and I want them reduced, and the government was talking about taking my house. I dealt with a company called Community Tax there. They did my taxes and got them reduced and straightened out with the government that I don't have to pay a whole lot of money. What I got, a letter said that I didn't owe the government any money, which is good. Plus, working with their agent would have been a good experience, because he came out to do it in my favor.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2016

I'm still in a fight and my tax problem has not yet been solved. Tax Resolvers put me on a kind of standby. It will stay as it is but the interest will be increasing, and they're claiming that I still owe them. The service I received wasn't that great because they put a few people who didn't have a lot of experience on the case. It made it drag for a long time. As a result, I don't have complete satisfaction. The IRS can put their hands on everything I have any time they want.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2016

The Tax Resolvers were absolutely wonderful because they helped me tremendously. I would recommend them to anybody that had a life experience that threw them in the wrong direction and tell them to definitely give Tax Resolvers a call. I was mainly working with Christopher and Ryan was the gentleman that helped me towards the end after it was resolved.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2016

I went out on disability and early retirement, and I needed to do my own paperwork. I forgot that I'm going to be taking out taxes so I went on owing taxes and this has led me to connect with Tax Resolvers. So, they fixed this for me. I paid my money an hour but they did a great job. They have done a lot and did what they said they were going to do. Agent Ryan has been wonderful and excellent. He took his time to listen to any questions and didn't rush off the phone. He is right for me. Tax Resolvers then connected me with Community Tax to resolve my tax issues. They're brilliant.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2016

Ryan from The Tax Resolvers did a great job in matching me with Community Tax, so I'm happy with the service.

The Tax Resolvers Company Information