toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

A while back I was contemplating on gold and silver and I felt it would be good to start getting something that's more tangible and as dollar fluctuates then the profits will increase. There were several different groups or companies that I talked to. I saved contacts on my phone directory and when I called back it was the Hartford Gold Group.

I’m very satisfied with the product they got and Carl was great to work with. We talked about how the difference in what the ratio of silver to gold was a short time ago and to what it is now which led me to believe that silver in all mines are going to move. I liked the information I got from Carl. He's got a great personality and very informative. I believe he's leading me in the right direction. He showed me some excellent progress and he has your best interest in mind. He was very professional. I would recommend The Hartford Gold Group to other people because the experience I've had was all positive. They handled themselves professionally and made me feel comfortable. And it is really good with the decision on spending money on gold and silver.

I was going to transfer some money into an account, and I wanted to find a good company. After looking at the Hartford Gold Group website, and compared the differences with other companies in what they had to offer, how much more or better, I went with Hartford. Their team was all very positive. They were very timely, prompt, and they kept me informed. They sent me the paperwork and I filled it out. Everything was done really quickly. They gave good advice in discussing my options and making my investment decision. I educated myself on the subject so I knew some of what I was going to do. They helped firm up my final decision. Hartford was very professional, knowledgeable, and exceeded my expectations in their level of expertise. They gave a more personalized attention as opposed to some cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all type of approach to the same service.

I was new to buying gold and my biggest fear was a company actually delivering. Before my purchase I went to The Hartford Gold Group's office and met with my representative. The office was beautiful and the employees were professional. My representative Max guided me through the process and a week later I had my gold. My first but not last purchase from this company. Thank you.

I work in an oil field and in the last three years, I'm down from $120000 a year to about $70000 a year doing the same job and with 39 years of experience. So, I don't feel I'm appreciated that well in oil field. Also, I've been worried about what's going on with this economy. I was seeing a loss and I thought, "I need to diversify a little bit and make sure I have some gold and silver too". Also, every electronics piece on the planet is full of silver, and it's staring to run short. Were going to have a silver shortage out here, and silver is really going to take off. It's going to be out there competing with gold at some point.

When I heard about The Hartford Gold Group I looked at their ratings and what they were getting. Some of the others offered free silver. I seem to be a little wary of stuff like that. Usually when somebody is trying to give you something for nothing, you may be being swindled, but the Hartford Gold Group were all professionals and seems to know their background and information that they needed to make me feel comfortable. I felt more secure.

I looked at four or five companies. They were calling me back daily and I thought, "These guys are just too damn desperate. They're pushing this thing too hard." The Hartford Gold Group didn't seem to be bothering me about it, and I was more impressed with that. They explained exactly how it works. They told me a lot of things I already knew about what was going to happen with gold and silver. They didn't try to oversell what they were doing. There's so much loss of integrity in business nowadays that I felt like I was dealing with people with integrity when I spoke to them. The greatest thing I felt about working with Hartford is confidence in what they were doing. That's the reason why I went with them and felt my money was going to be safe rolling it into gold.

I like working with smaller companies and I didn’t want any that were advertising on TV. I saw Hartford Gold Group's ad on the internet when I was looking for gold and silver. I talked with three associates from there and they were very pleasant, did what they said they'd do and everything came out fine. The guidance they have provided was very good and I talked to a local banker here about that and he said, “Yeah, you want to do it this way because it’s true, you don’t have to report it the way that we did it.” Overall, it was a great experience and I’d do it again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Hartford Gold Group?

I like Hartford Gold Group's wholesale priced idea and my interactions with their team members are good. Their team members are knowledgeable, responded quick, and they answered all the questions. The guidance I received seemed professional and always in a timely manner. So, it was a great experience.

I went down to the Hartford Gold headquarters in LA and I talked to them. I took a check rather than mail it in because I wanted to see who I was dealing with. I talked to Adam and he spent a bit of time with me so I felt good after that. He explained everything and the service is very good. However, I've talked to three people there and they kept telling me that silver's going up and I kept telling them silver and gold don't go up, the dollar goes down. They won't admit to that. The overall experience has been very satisfactory so far.

The people at Hartford Gold Group are honest and trustworthy. They showed me the options they had and the different coins, and I made a decision to invest in a certain group of coins that's been priced. We were also talking about self-directed IRA because of the protection they have to handle the buyer by yourself and not have any financial institution that's involved. I thought about doing a self-directed IRA, but I wasn't ready to do anything with that because I had just enrolled my IRA into another company at the last part of 2016. So I wanted to leave it there for a while to see how it did with that company.

They also suggested that I roll my IRA over to their program so that I could self-direct it myself. I'm just not ready to make that plunge yet into that journey. I wanted to protect my stuff in case of a big stock market crash. I've experienced three of those crashes where my 401(k) with the company is diminished, has been cut in more than half three times. That was pretty devastating because then, we had to throw 100 percent back to get back to where you were.

Anything you do in the financial world, if you're not privy to all the options, you might not make the best decision. But every time I ask those questions, they took the time to answer and discuss the options and tell me the risk. Because the first year, the gold and dollar were both rising at the same time and all this expected to do really well. It's nothing that'll probably happen but it's also good I bought the coins because if anything does go completely topsy-turvy, then maybe I can use those gold coins for trading in the real world out there. I'd recommend Hartford Gold.

After dealing with all the other over-priced knucklehead retail companies, I finally found the best place to get my gold and silver. The Hartford Gold Group listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions without that sales pitching stuff the other companies are always doing. My representative, David **, is very knowledgeable and gave me quality service and wholesale pricing. I feel very safe and secure with my IRA and cash purchases because Hartford adheres to the utmost privacy possible. If you are looking for an outstanding precious metals company, look no further than David ** and Hartford at 800-462-0071.

They did not rush me and did not try to sell me old coins like the another company did. They spent the time to really educate me of how and why to buy silver. Fast delivery of my metals, did what they said and I am looking forward to doing another trade and now considering my IRA.

The Hartford Gold Group Company Profile