3.7/5 (15 ratings)

About The Credit People

The Credit People helps you raise your credit score and improve your reports through credit repair services. Its online portal and interactive website provide free and continual access to your reports and scores, and its certified representatives assist in your credit repair processes. It charges $79 per month for these services.

Pros

• Interactive website
  • Online portal
  • Team of certified representatives

Cons

• Monthly option is a bit pricey

Bottom Line

The Credit People employs a team of experts to help improve your credit score. You can access your account through its online portal, and its website offers credit repair resources. It charges $79 for its credit solutions.

The Credit People Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit People?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit People?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Worked pretty quickly! My friend suggested them to me, and they were pretty competitive on price... Happy to have my credit cleaned up now so I can apply for loans, get a solid credit card, and ultimately get a mortgage. Will most likely recommend to anyone who needs help with this.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Everything about working with the Credit People was easy from start to finish. They took the time to talk with me in great detail and understand my needs. Very knowledgeable staff and friendly customer service. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Excellent response time. Confidence in company. Very pleased with potential results. I expect the results I was hoping for after talking to representative at Credit People. My dream is to reorder my credit rating and be able to purchase a family ready home for my family.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

In my experience with The Credit People, they are a company that truly cares about their customers. They go above and beyond to get the best results possible, and I would recommend them to anyone in need of Credit Repair.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I found the Credit People online and really liked what I saw on their site so figured I'd give them a try. I had a few things on my credit report that were apparently hurting my credit score that I needed to get cleaned up. Whenever I had a question the people there were great to deal with -- nice and really knew their stuff. And before I knew it my credit was back to looking pretty good.

The Credit People Company Information