This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own.
Tally is an app-based business that helps you manage your debt by consolidating your monthly credit card bills into one payment with a lower APR.
- Available on iOS and Android devices
- One easy monthly payment
- Free to download
- Required credit score of 660 or higher
What is tally and how does it work?
Tally is an app-based debt manager that helps you consolidate your credit payments at a lower annual percentage rate (APR). Tally simplifies your monthly payments by establishing a line of credit and using it to pay all of your balances. You then pay one single monthly payment to Tally. For every card registered with Tally, the app keeps track of due dates, minimum payments and APRs.
The Tally app is free to download in the iOS and Android app stores, but you only receive the benefits of saving by getting a Tally line of credit. Follow these steps to qualify for a Tally line of credit:
- Enter your card information on Tally’s website. The company analyzes your credit history to see if you’re eligible for its services without affecting your credit score.
- Get approved for and accept your line of credit from Tally. You need a credit score of 660 or higher to qualify for Tally’s line of credit. You also need evidence of your spending habits and outstanding balances.
- Continue to use your credit cards as usual. Tally takes care of the payments on your Tally-linked cards and charges you a lower APR, which potentially saves you money.
- How much does Tally cost?
- Tally’s app is free to download and use. The company makes money by the APR on its lines of credit. Your APR could be between 7.9% and 25.9%, depending on your credit score and the interest rates on your Tally-linked credit cards. With Tally, there are no excess fees, such as origination fees, prepayment fees or balance transfer fees. Tally also has late-fee protection, so its line of credit automatically kicks in to make the minimum payment on your balance if you’re low on funds.
- Where is Tally available?
- Tally is available in 30 states and Washington, D.C. To find out if Tally is available in your state, visit its website.
It’s important to note that Tally currently only works with cards from the following banks and stores.
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Bankcard
- PNC Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
- American Eagle
- Amazon Prime
- Home Depot
- Best Buy
- Is Tally safe?
- Tally keeps your information secure by using SSL encryption. The company never stores your bank information and doesn’t share your data without permission.
- What kind of services does Tally offer?
- Tally offers its customers a variety of services, including:
- Tally Advisor: This service helps you set a monthly plan to pay off your debt. It’s highly customizable and changes month to month based on your spending habits and preferred timeline. It also lets you set goals and adjust them.
- Tally Pays: This feature allows Tally to pay your balances for you. You just have to use the app once a month to pay your monthly balance.
- You Pay: If you’re not comfortable with the Tally Pays feature, you can pay your own balances each month. Tally still sends you reminders, and you can pay through the app or on your creditors’ websites.
Is Tally worth it?
Tally is a credit consolidation app that helps you save money by managing your credit cards and paying balances on your behalf. If you want to simplify your credit card payments and never pay a late fee again, Tally could be right for you.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Tally Company Information
- Company Name: