4.8/5 (228 ratings)
Call Center Open

About Sky Blue Credit Repair

Since 1989, Sky Blue Credit Repair has been helping customers across the country repair and restore their credit. Its customer-friendly organization and knowledgeable staff work with individuals to review their credit reports and set up a plan to optimize and rebuild their credit based on each person’s situation. The company also works directly with credit bureaus to challenge items and re-dispute unresolved items. Get started today by signing up online or calling for a free consultation.

Pros

• See results in as few as 6 months
  • 90-day, money-back guarantee
  • Flat monthly fee for all services

Cons

• Results aren’t guaranteed

Bottom Line

Sky Blue Credit Repair offers online credit repair and restoration services for $79 per month. With free credit resources and a 90-day service guarantee, Sky Blue’s program is ideal for anyone struggling with their credit.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sky Blue Credit Repair?

Original review: March 18, 2022

Great people, wonderful experience, very knowledgeable, very professional and helpful. Answered all my questions and helped tremendously. Would recommend this to any of my friends and family. Glad there are still honest and helpful people faith in humanity restored. Will definitely be putting a good word for their representatives.

Original review: March 15, 2022

After much research, I selected Sky Blue to help resolve 3 bad marks on my credit reports. The service model is time-based, so the longer it takes Sky Blue to solve issues, the more money they make. After 4 months and $300 spent with them, there has been absolutely no change in my credit status. Furthermore, their approach does not appear effective. For that $300, Sky Blue sent out some form letters to the Credit Bureaus, which were ignored. Two of the Credit Agencies sent me letters to inform me that Sky Blue contacted them, but since they were not a properly authorized third party, they ignored the request. Point being, the approach that Sky Blue takes has no effect. I contacted Sky Blue to explain to me why their process was not authorized, and they responded with a vague answer that Credit Agencies will sometimes try to verify the request. Bottom line, I spent a lot of money for no results.

Sky Blue Credit Repair response

Dean, I know it probably seems like we have been working on your credit for a long time, but to be fair, you did not give us permission to start disputing until 1/20/22 and your first disputes went out the next day, 1/21/22. We discussed the results of your first disputes with you before we sent out the second round of disputes and only after you said it was okay to continue. Your second round of disputes went out February 25th, so they are still in process.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

It isn’t the first time I used their service, I did years ago and they were and still are number 1 without a doubt. The way they explain things to you, the level of communication can’t be any better at all. Hands down for excellent service all around, it’s worth every penny in my opinion.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Doing good job. Fix my problem. I hope very soon you guys fix my Credit report in good condition and I can buy house very soon. Thanks for helping me. Your team specially Mr ** did good job. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

These people do a great job, very knowledgeable, and when they think you need one of their cheaper services they will let you know. They are in it to help you, not to just take your money. 11 stars out of 10…

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Excellent information. Review was thorough and well explained. We were told why our scores had changed, and what we should consider doing in the near future to improve them even more. Looking forward to the next call sometime in the future.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Awesome Experience, so helpful and very realistic and honest with the expectations. Armando is fantastic and one of the best representatives I've spoken to any company. Highly recommend for other to seek out help here and you will not be disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Sam was amazing. She answered all of my question and was extremely beneficial, kind, and attentive. She better not go anywhere and make sure you give her a raise!!!! I will definitely refer your company and my references to speak to her.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Love these guys! They walk you through the entire process and answer every question with care and detail! Highly recommend over any other credit repair service out there. We tried Lexington Law once and they were absolutely awful. Sky Blue knows what customer service is all about. Thank you for making this as easy and painless as possible!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Sam was incredibly helpful today, She target everything that could possibly help me improve my credit score. Sam also answer all my questions that were confused to me. Thank you for reaching out to me. Thank you Sky-Blue. I will definitely recommend your services to all my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

She removed all my doubts. They are fair. She took her time to explain strategies. Was good to talk to. I can't complain. It started off slow but seem to be working out. I will recommend a friend soon as they're done with me.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

I am a little old lady who truly appreciated Sam’s patience with me. She took her time in explaining my current credit report analysis, including comprehending the process towards improving my credit score! Looking forward to contouring my work with Sam and achieving a life goal.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I recently signed up for SkyBlue, which is rather funny since I have been referring friends to them for over a decade (all have had nothing but good things to say, and wonderful results). The service is amazing, and the people are attentive, informative, and very helpful. Ms. ** helped me get things set up personally, and went over all of my options at length. She is absolutely amazing, and I will be reaching out to her again as my process continues. If you have credit concerns, want a good watchdog company, or an amazing debt reporting cleaning service, look no further!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Help me a lot with the knowledge about everything on my score and how to fix it and make it better without harming what I, a great experience with this company with be back in future of will need anything more

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

From the start they have been so professional and laid back. That approach is needed in other vendors I’ve had to deal with for a number of things. I’ve never felt so comfortable in dealing with a difficulty and at such a bargain of a price. This isn’t fake, this is a real account of service, I will recommend Sky Blue to everyone I know!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

This is my second time letting Sky Blue handle my credit. They were extremely prompt and honest with every step. Would recommend family and friends 110%. They have been also honest with letting me know the second time around that I didn’t need their service and credit me back my initial down payment immediately.

Thanks,

Mark

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I have used this company for one month so far. They are very communicative, responsive and professional. I have already learned some things and feel comfortable asking anything I’m confused about. I am excited to see my credit boost and to start making better decisions. Totally recommend.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I did a lot of research and decided on this company. I’m glad I did! Their instructions were clear, and they got back to me quickly! They didn’t have to do work for me, but I was impressed with their frequent communications.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Blue Sky assisted me with disputes a few years back and helped me enormously with boosting my credit. I recently recommended their services to my sister and will continue to recommend them to any person who is feeling lost or overwhelmed in navigating collections, discrepancies or needing help with credit repair. Adam was the most recent rep I spoke with and he was simply fantastic. This place is the real deal, they are honest, educated, and really seem to care about helping their customers not just making a buck! Thank you for your continued show of excellence over the years.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

The person I spoke with very clearly explained my credit situation thoroughly but quickly by comparing my situation to the average customers. They gave me a good idea of results and was extremely helpful and I felt like they had my interests in mind.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Sky Blue’s guidance was based on what was best for my personal situation. They were extremely helpful, professional, and focused on my needs. In my case, I had some late payments, charge offs, collections, etc. Sometimes the concern is that a company will only focus on their own profit margin, but I can safely say that my experience was entirely focused on my needs and my plan. I highly recommend them to anyone that finds themselves in a credit repair situation.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I hired Sky Blue Credit to assist me in assessing my credit. This is an excellent company. They provided me with a free consultation only to tell me that I was doing the right things and on the right track to my desired credit score. The gentleman I spoke with even offered me a piece of advise I hadn't thought of. Overall, I felt like they took care of me on a personal level and they did not take a dime of my money. They were true, honest, and very helpful.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I contacted them. Did as I was directed to do. They were fast getting back to me. Every one I talked to was very nice. They did have decent price for their service. Also were honest with me, although I did not end up using their services. He was honest in saying he feels this is a better way to go for my situation. I was never charged a dime.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I was able to work with Sky Blue Credit for a few months and they were able to dispute everything that was possible to do so. After getting to a certain point where all was done; they were professional enough to admit that I wouldn't need their services any longer. They provided solid advice to continue growing my credit and I recommend them to anyone looking to improve.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I have been talking with Armando and he’s very helpful and he guided me on how to get the lowest interest rates, if you want your credit score to get fixed this is where you need to go, they are the lowest price among other firm

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Working with credit repair companies filled me full of anxiety that I was just throwing money out the window. Sky Blue really helped. Results do not happen overnight— it took 4 months to knock negative comments off. But after 4 months, instead of asking me for more money, they provided solid next steps I could perform without them. Ask for Armando—I highly recommend to help alleviate credit repair anxiety with results.

Original review: July 22, 2021

Provided me with great feedback related to my credit report and suggestions with how to move forward. I ended up not needing too much work and as a result didn't need to stay a member for too long. Highly recommend their services!

Original review: July 16, 2021

I am so pleased with these guys, they were 100% honest and to the point. I have used other services that were not honest, these guys let me know exactly what was needed. I would recommend other with credit issues to them.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I can't say enough about Sky Blue and their customer service. After reviewing my credit report they called me, and walked me through a few tips of how I can boost my credit in my own. Instead of leading me on for months with little to no results they recommended not cognitive with them. The tips given are great!

Original review: July 2, 2021

I would most definitely recommend Skyblue Credit repair. These guys are just awesome!! This is my second time using them, the first time, I was able to purchase my home within 1 yr. And now within about 3 months I went from fair credit rating to Excellent.. Unlike some credit repair companies, they did all the work, and I got what I paid for. Thank you so much Skyblue, for helping me on this journey back to credit worthiness.

Sky Blue Credit Repair Company Information