Find Gold IRA Companies partners near you
About Regal Assets
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Regal Assets is an alternative-asset investment firm helping people invest in both precious metals and cryptocurrencies. The company offers an IRA option that lets you combine metal and cryptocurrency investments, and it promises transparency with its fees and commissions. Regal Assets also partners with Franck Muller to sell Encrypto collection watches.
Find Gold IRA Companies partners near you
- Segregated vault storage
- Flat annual fee
- Offers crypto IRA investments
- Packages start at $5,000
- No online pricing for precious metals
Regal Assets’ Regal IRA can help you invest in precious metals and cryptocurrencies. It provides segregated storage and a flat fee structure, and the company claims this type of account was the first of its kind.
Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.
What is Regal Assets?
Regal Assets is an alternative asset investment firm that specializes in a proprietary IRA you can use to invest in both precious metals and cryptocurrencies. The company provides segregated, secure vault storage for your precious metals, and it also links to Franck Muller Encrypto watches on its site.
How does Regal Assets work?
Regal Assets lets you buy precious metals and other investment products for use in its proprietary IRA or home delivery.
If you’re buying precious metals for an IRA, the company gives you the option to have your metals delivered directly to an IRS-approved depository, including its own storage option. Regal Assets has third-party insurance to protect your investment while in transit.
Starting a Regal IRA takes four steps:
- You fill out the company’s online form.
- A customer service representative should contact you within 24 hours to offer help.
- You transfer your funds into your Regal IRA.
- You place an order with Regal Assets. The company provides a fee and commission schedule, so you’ll know your costs before committing to anything.
If you’re opening an IRA with Regal Assets, you can roll over or transfer your existing retirement account into your Regal IRA.
Regal Assets products
Regal Assets offers a variety of precious metals products. We’ve outlined its offerings at the time of publishing below, separated by metal.
- 1-kilogram gold bars
- 10-ounce gold bars
- 1-ounce gold bars
- 50-gram gold bars
- 20-gram gold bars
- 10-gram gold bars
- 5-gram gold bars
- 2.5-gram gold bars
- 1-gram gold bars
- Gold American Eagle coins
- Gold American Buffalo coins
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coins
- Gold Australian Philharmonic coins
- Gold Chinese Panda coins
- Gold South African Krugerrand coins
- Gold Britannia coins
- 100-ounce silver bars
- 10-ounce silver bars
- 1-kilogram silver Australian Kookaburra coins
- 1-kilogram silver Australian Koala coins
- Silver American Eagle coins
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins
- Silver Australian Philharmonic coins
- Silver Britannia coins
- Platinum American Eagle coins
- Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf coins
- Platinum Australian Koala coins
- 10-ounce palladium bars
- 1-ounce palladium bars
- Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf coins
- Regal Assets can also help you invest in 22 cryptocurrencies, including:
Regal Assets fees
Regal Assets doesn’t list prices for individual investment products on its website, but it charges an annual flat rate of $250 for administration and storage, regardless of the size of your account.
Regal Assets also has five recommended packages to help you start an alternative-asset portfolio. Two packages are designed for protection and security (Merchant and Knighthood), while the other three are designed for investment and retirement:
- Merchant Package ($5,000): This package includes a reserve of gold and silver designed for easy liquidation.
- Knighthood Package ($10,000): This package is made for family security. It has the same allotment of assets as the Merchant Package but with a more substantial amount of gold and silver.
- Legacy Portfolio ($25,000): This portfolio has metals and cryptocurrency with immediate profit potential, as determined by Regal Assets.
- Kingship Portfolio ($50,000): This option diversifies a portion of your portfolio into precious metals and cryptocurrency. The package is designed to help protect your investments from inflation and position you for short-term gains.
- Dynasty Portfolio ($100,000): This portfolio is meant to support a retirement plan. The package is designed for both returns and stability against inflation and economic instability. It’s diversified into cryptocurrency and metals with lower risk, too.
- Coronation Portfolio ($250,000): This portfolio is intended for high net-worth individuals or institutional investors. It's designed for long-term wealth-building with metals and cryptocurrency and customized to your needs.
Regal Assets FAQ
- What metals does Regal Assets sell?
- Regal Assets sells gold, silver, platinum and palladium.
- How does Regal Assets store my gold?
- Regal Assets uses segregated vault storage for IRAs. This means that your gold is held in a clearly marked, separate space away from other investors’ assets.
- Does Regal Assets provide updates on my investments?
- Regal Assets’ website doesn’t mention whether the company updates customers directly.
- What metals can I include in my Regal IRA?
- Regal Assets has a list of IRA-approved products it’s currently offering. The list includes several types of gold, silver, platinum and palladium products, as well as various cryptocurrencies.
Is Regal Assets legit?
Regal Assets is a legitimate way to invest in precious metals and cryptocurrency. Adding these investments to your portfolio can help you diversify your wealth and prepare for retirement. However, no investment is without risk, and the long-term viability of cryptocurrencies is uncertain. It’s up to you whether the benefits are worth the risks.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Regal Assets Company Information
- Company Name:
- Regal Assets
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.