3.61/5
Based on 2,569 ratings submitted in the last year

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Quicken Loans

Looking for a mortgage lender?

4593 Quicken Loans Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 3, 2019

Quicken Loans was the first mortgage company I have used. I have never had an issue with them and they are always easy to reach when I have questions. It was very easy to apply online with Rocket Mortgage. The whole process being online makes it fast and easy. The biggest benefit is that it is an online process that is just as good as another local company. I like that they have made financial matters easy for people to understand. Even as a new homeowner I was able to understand the process through them. I like how straightforward the process is. I thought I would want to visit a brick and mortar place, but Quicken has made that unnecessary.

Original review: June 3, 2019

The process was detailed but they tried to make it as user friendly as possible. I had a relatively good experience considering the nature of mortgages which involve a lot of paperwork. They made the paperwork process efficient and explained everything that needed to be done. They made supplying documents easy through their online process. I liked the mostly online process because it allowed me to do things at my own pace without having to go into a branch every few days or hours. The process was well explained and I had a representative that I could contact for questions. But I would have liked to have had a more realistic time frame on the closing process, although I know it can be difficult to estimate.

Original review: June 3, 2019

First they estimate my mortgage and we make comparison online with other residential mortgage lenders. Then if you qualified they give you specific loan requirements at the time of application and results may vary. They have no state restrictions. The taxes and insurance wasn't included. The exact interest will depend on the date you lock your rate.

Experience was a good one. They are very attentive to my needs and ask me how they may help the best they can. They have a good customer service and they offer low rates for the loans. And there's no hidden service charge. They easily consolidate my mortgage. They develop financial projections with the projected income report. And they compare returns to more than 200 benchmarks or create my own custom benchmark. I don't have any issue with Quicken Loans, they have a very transparent way of payments. In fact they have been a great help to me and my home mortgage needs.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Great company. Very friendly, very knowledgeable, know their stuff and customers. The process was fast, quick, simple.He just got my info, asked me questions and about my credit history, checked it out online and validate some stuff and then we worked on a long term mortgage.. very easy and a painless. But I found a company with a better deal and lower interest rate. I asked them if they would match offer and they said they couldn't, "sorry we can't do that sir." So I went with a different company... It's all about saving money money.

Original review: June 3, 2019

It is just a stressful time buying a new house but Quicken did everything they could on their part to make it seamless. The rate quote was easy and quick. Helpful and friendly guy helped me during the initial stages and amount of paperwork to fill out was reasonable. All the information was given to me up front so there were no surprises on the cost or rate when we officially closed.

I locked in a good rate and after that started using the Quicken website to upload documents. The website was easy and someone from Quicken was always calling to see if I needed anything or let me know how the documents I uploaded looked. I really couldn't have planned it any better myself. I also like the website Quicken has to upload all your documents. It told me exactly what I needed to do and what my next steps were. If I wasn't sure about something they were always there to help me. Usually calling me before I had time to call them.

Everything truly went well. They were quick and thorough on getting me a rate quote and the paperwork required was what you would expect. Since then everything has been great. But their 15 year rates weren't quoted as competitive as their 30 year. For most this isn't a big deal but for previous homeowners who don't want to go backwards on their mortgage this is a big deal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quicken Loans?

Original review: June 3, 2019

Quicken Loans has a great service. At the process of mortgage I like the starting process. The form were easy to solve. The process of mortgage was very easy and clear to me. I like the rates of Quicken Loans. Additionally I like the customer service of the firm. They helped me much. Their rates are affordable. Overall good experience with them. But the time period of the mortgage process were pretty long. I think it should be shorter. And I hope that they will decrease their rates.

Original review: June 3, 2019

It was positive a very reliable company. They have great rates and they treat you the way you want. Make you feel comfortable. They are very welcoming and they treat their people like family. I will definitely use them again. When you call with a problem they are very quick to help you fix it and they are very polite with you about it. Their workers are the best I have encountered. They are very well mannered. You going or online and put in your application. They process all your info and give you an estimated time it will take to get back to you. They ask your preferred method of contact and they contact you when the application has been accepted or rejected.

Original review: June 3, 2019

My experience has been very good. I am very satisfied with them. They are very respectful and honest and I am glad that I chose them as my mortgage person. I've liked doing business with them. The process was quick and easy.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I used Rocket mortgage from Quicken Loans. I did everything online with their website. Fast and their website has an extremely easy user interface. No one to talk to. Low-interest rates and everything can be handled online. I used them to refinance and received almost $20,000 instantly. I have told several friends and they all have switched and saved money.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Easy to pay. Good online presence. Online servicing goes well. They have a good rate. I like that they let me refinance and it was easy. It was easy to get someone on the phone. We were able to drop our rate easily. They made it easy. Came to us with all the paperwork. The sales people are my biggest complaint. We just refinanced and they call all the time trying to get us to refinance. And they are pushy. Just stop it. Their sales people harass me at least once a month and I ** hate that.

Original review: June 3, 2019

It's just like any other company really. You can do a few preliminary steps, but eventually you just decide your plan and apply. From there Quicken takes care of most of it for you and guides you easily through. It has been rather simple and straightforward. No issues were had making payments or contacting the company. I havent been too worried either which is always a plus. It has always been high quality and exceeded my expectations. I've rarely or never had complaints about them and any issues are always resolved way faster than I would have thought.

Original review: June 3, 2019

It has been a joy to do business with such a good company like Quicken Loans. I like the style and design along with their customer service. I love the way they go about their business model and format. It is excellent with its company and its priorities. Thank you for all you have done in my mortgage. Without them, I wouldn't be able to have my house right now.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Quicken Loans was easy to use. Filling out applications is always a tiresome process. It would be a tiresome process with any company, Quicken Loans is no different than any other mortgage company. But I was approved quickly. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. They are good. I like using them.

Original review: June 3, 2019

They were always accurate and easy to work with. If I had a question I could call and talk to anybody and they could answer it. They were always friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't have any issues with them. My loan was handled professionally and quickly. All questions were answered in a timely fashion by friendly workers. They used terminology I could understand. I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in loans. My bank took care of all paperwork. I liked that it was done efficiently. The employees at Quicken always were very responsive for requests.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Quicken Loans provided me with a complete home buying experience as it provided everything I felt like I needed to be approved for my home purchase. I received all of the help that I needed to establish terms and conditions for my home buying experience and I felt like I was treated with respect. I liked that Quicken Loans provided more information about the process from beginning to end. They were able to help me decide which options were appropriate for my financial situation and other services which would ultimately apply to my contract or mortgage terms. Quicken Loans will help everyone directly through the home buying process without any hassle.

Although there were not many bad experiences with Quicken Loans overall, I felt as though I needed more complete information as to other payment options available through my banking institution and more information related to additional payment information for early payments. Customer service availability was only above average in some areas regarding payment advice. But overall I felt like I was treated fairly. I liked the fact that I knew exactly what was happening throughout the entire home buying process. I liked that I felt as though I received helpful customer service and I had other options that did not feel as competitive as the offer that I received from Quicken Loans.

Original review: June 3, 2019

It was a challenge but well worth it. It seemed okay to start with bit after time. The thing that I did like about the loan agency is that is was quick and easy to fill out all aspects of the application. It took no time to have me approved which I guess is the standard so they can get your processes going. It is very easy to obtain the agreements with the company. But the hard part is fulfilling these agreements due to the price semantic on the return of the property. A problem arose with price inflation at every turn. The places are designed to keep you in a long term debt while paying the most for interest and fees. Also it is very expensive and does take the time to explain why it is so expensive. But it will cause you to question your description of what home loan means.

Original review: June 3, 2019

In the beginning the experience was really good. I was a bit nervous that things wasn’t going to go thru. So with a little bit of research and hard work I finally got linked with Quicken Loans and things went by fast and approval was on time. You find your home and contact who you like to go through with your loan then have them take a look at your home. Then you send them the offer for the house and they will let you know if they are gonna accept and buy the home for you. I liked how the employees really cared about me. They helped things go fast and smoothly. It took about two weeks to get approved, but once approved was able to move into new home after inspection process. They didn’t take me through anything that I didn’t need to go through. I wasn’t forced into anything. I was gave a fair pay back price. Luckily everything worked out in everyone’s favor and I’m happy of that. I didn’t want to keep doing applications over and over.

Original review: June 2, 2019

The experience was useful and convincing and very easy to use with good and affordable rates and very easy to understand the policy. Very easy to get mortgage or loan online and being able get approved within minutes and breeze through the application process with ease without any issues. Good customer service and lots of different payment options, as well.

Original review: June 2, 2019

When I applied for a mortgage with this reputable company, they got back to me in a timely manner. They have just been great every step along the way and are always available to speak to me if I have questions or issues. I was approved in no time and without any issues. I like how easy it was to apply and get approved. The process was not hard at all. I was able to get the mortgage I was looking for when I was buying my first house and I was able to get the house that I was looking to purchase.

Their customer service is great and couldn't be happier with them. I had a dedicated customer service person that helped me with my questions. I disliked that I didn't get more support after I was already approved for the loan. I wish I had someone follow up with me to answer home buying specific questions. I wish they were a little more helpful in the home buying process overall. My realtor played a big part in helping me understand the process but I feel like Quicken could've assisted me a little bit better so I could feel at ease when purchasing my first house.

Original review: June 2, 2019

They provide quality policies and reasonable price ranges. I'm so glad that I came across this company because it's very convenient. Now that I have been using Quicken Loans I don't have any of those problems I had once before. The experience was amazing. I love the fact that they are offering such quality servicing. I can't begin to tell you how much this means to be involved with a company so structured. I really enjoy all the services they provide. It's been quite a while since I have been applying but I do remember filling out paperwork. Speaking with an agent, having long and extensive conversation about my financial situation and history amongst other things. I'm an completely satisfied with the efforts this company here displays day in day out. I appreciate all of the support and labor the faculty and staff shows. They are great and wholeheartedly appreciated.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Dependable, quality, good source of contacts, reasonable fees that were straightforward to understand, website easy to use. Application process was user friendly. The qualification and or approval was speedy, faster than expected and was able to be approved for full amount requested. Closing was okay too, did not experience any issues there either. Overall, very useful and satisfactory. Seamless experience, did not encounter any major issues at all. Friendly staff, answered questions and answered them straightforward to where I could understand.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I really think this place works the best to provide all that I need in the end of everything that I need to use for myself. I really like all things that they provided for me to use. They do so much to make me happy and to provide all that I need to use to be a happy boy. There is no reason to not like all that they are giving me to use. Getting the loan was really smooth throughout the entire process. I really like how easy they made everything for me to do and that I could take my time and do what I needed to do in order to get what I wanted.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Great experience. Used them for initiation & refinance. Came to our house on our schedule both times. Paid no closing costs. Sat in our home. Took us through whole initial loan to buy our house. Sold that loan at year two but came back again to refinance loan when interest rates bottomed out without closing costs. They resold loan to our current Bank of America. We will gladly choose Quicken Loans again without hesitation for all our mortgage future financing.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Quicken Loans has the best customer service ever that I could ask for in loans for homes, my experience was advised by a family member so I did not hesitate to take that opportunity. Now am so satisfied. I liked how Quicken Loans deals with their customers, as from first day I was interested and contacted Quicken Loans they were professional and experienced in helping and delivering my needs. I would advise anyone interested in getting mortgage for house loans to go directly to Quicken Loans as they have the most advantage process and easiest one.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I felt that my Quicken Loans experience was a learning experience. The only reason that I dealt with them because a family member had some pretty good things to say about them. I feel that as a company they had pretty good loan options and the interest rates weren't that high and I also felt the employees were very experienced and knew exactly what they were talking about. My experience has been pretty great. They had a pretty good interest rate compared to other mortgage companies. I also liked that their employees were very nice and upfront about everything I asked about. I felt that they weren't biased against me and answered every questioned I asked and they delivered.

I felt the experience of getting a mortgage was pretty easy. I liked that I could put down a lower amount of money compared to other loan companies. I also like that you can put as much as 3.5 % down when you get an FHA loan from them. I believe that is especially good. I also like that I could get a fixed rate of 15, 20, or 30 year fixed rate. I also loved the payment calculator. I also like they are the same company that has Rocket Mortgage.

Original review: June 2, 2019

The initial process was a bit tedious because I had to do a lot of research. I did appreciate the representatives being helpful and letting me know what was needed to ensure a smooth process. It was a self-explanatory process. They made me feel confident that I was getting the best loan for my needs. I also received plenty of communication during the process. I was approved for an amount that would cover the house I wanted. The interest rate was very satisfactory. It was a somewhat quick process and it made my home buying experience much easier. I do wish the interest rate had been a bit lower considering I have stable employment, good credit and good payment history.

Original review: June 2, 2019

The first thing I did was visit the website and review the information available to determine if it was a good choice for a loan. After confirming that it was I called up the company and gave them the pertinent details and asked what they could do. I proceeded to discuss the loan with an agent assigned to me over the next couple days and was eventually approved a loan to buy my first house.

There were a couple things I liked about Quicken Loans. I enjoyed communicating with the agent assigned to my account. I found the process if signing up made me really feel like an adult for the first time since I got married. There wasn't any major thing that I disliked about my experience; although in total fairness that might be because my frame of reference for this kind of thing is extremely limited as this was my first loan experience. The experience was very educational. I was both nervous and excited about the experience to do it. I'm not sure if my experience was similar to most other, but ultimately it was a very beneficial experience.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I called them and told them how much I needed. And they helped me get the money I needed to pay for my mortgage. It was fast and easy to do business with them. They are very friendly people that like to help you the best they can. They have great customer satisfaction at Quicken Loans. Everything was great and worked out perfectly for me here at Quicken Loans. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. And would do business again with them.

Original review: June 2, 2019

Quicken Loans has always delivered on their promises and terms and gave me the upmost respect in terms of customer satisfaction. They have always presented me with all the tools I need to a successful home owner. I liked the fact that Quicken Loans gave me tools to express my concerns about home ownership, and they never dropped the ball in giving me the leeway to give them everything I have to complete my process. They deliver on all of their terms, but they were slow in delivering. Like different quotes I requested were slow in returning my calls on. Anyone considering using Quicken Loans should consider the speed at which they want their process to be. Quicken Loans is a good company in my opinion but they were just slow in getting back with me on some of our terms such as loans, quotes, etc.

Original review: June 2, 2019

They have acted in a very professional and courteous manner with regards to my mortgage experience. The entire process was simple and easy to understand. I felt that the experience was pleasant and seamless. The loan process can seem daunting, however they made it simple and easy to navigate. I would recommend them highly to friends and family. I liked that the agents were easy to get ahold of and that they were always available to help and answer any questions along the way. There was nothing that I disliked.

Quicken Loans Company Information