2.62/5
Based on 377 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a mortgage lender?

Last updated: May 20, 2018

3647 Quicken Loans Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 7, 2018

Quicken Loans made everything comfortable and was eager to answer any questions I had along the way. They were very patient and understanding with me. I love how friendly and trustworthy they are with their customers. The process of getting a mortgage loan was so easy for me but the application process was kind of long. But they have very good rates on their loans and gave me the best possible rate as well. It was a very great experience and had the pleasure of doing business with them for many years. They really exceeded my expectations as a customer. They were never faltered and always kept me a happy customer and would do business with them again.

Original review: March 7, 2018

My experience with Quicken Loans was very pleasant and extremely satisfying, I found very little to absolutely no flaw with the company. I love how generous and truly caring they appear and how they handle situations. Their process for obtaining such an exquisite and uniquely articulate mortgage and/or quote was fairly simplistic. I would preferably use them over any other company I have found in the past years and would very much continue to use this company as they are fairly pleasant and easy to work with.

Original review: March 7, 2018

It was simple to get my mortgage from Quicken Loans. Everything was rather centralized and it was easy to figure out what we needed in order to get the mortgage and it was very easy to understand the information they were giving me. It was also easy to apply and to set up and make the payments. Accessing the loan information was really easy as well with their website. They also have a ton of helpful tools online to help you decide what option is best for you. The experience has been very beneficial with Quicken Loans.

Original review: March 7, 2018

My experience has been fantastic. The loan process was easy to apply for. Everything was accurate, and the process was straightforward and easy to understand. However, it took a while, longer than I expected and there was too much paperwork involved. I would like for the process to be less time-consuming. But Quicken Loans is a friendly, high quality, unique and customer-focused company. They have better rates than any other company around. They try to get you the lowest possible rate they can that will fit within your budget, and they have great customer service. I would highly recommend them 100 percent.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Quicken Loans reached out to me after I went onto LendingTree. They hounded me with no less than 5 calls a day for weeks. They also pulled my credit score as a hard inquiry without ever having spoken to me and then claimed I filled out authorization on their website. When I asked for verification of what they claim I provided to them they refused to do so. The reality is that they got my information from LendingTree and pulled my report illegally and now don't want to admit it. I would give this company zero stars if it would let me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quicken Loans?

Original review: March 6, 2018

Quicken Loans was great and their website was easy to use and easy to understand. Everything is clearly labeled as well. The whole process was a lot easier than I thought it would be as well as very fast with easy approval. Most of it was easily completed online with no hassle. I loved how all the steps are laid out to you and easy to follow. You always know what to expect next. And now I am in the house of my dreams. It isn’t as personal as mortgage companies. You do most of it online without having to talk to a real person. I really liked it and prefer not having to talk to real people. It also seemed like less paperwork compared to other loans.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Quicken Loans got me a quick loan that fitted my every request and needs and helped me in getting my current property. The customer service was superb with representatives that understood what I needed and then delivered it. Everything was very simple when it came to getting the loan. I simply told them what I needed and an approximation of what I want and they delivered close to what I wanted. There was slight confusion but this was only because it was my first time ever trying to get a loan. Overall they are an excellent company that will do really well in the future even though they are doing very well right now. I recommended them to my family and they also used it to get their property as well.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Their loans were affordable and has overall good customer service. The ads are great too which was the whole reason why I got into Quicken Loans. At the beginning when I was buying a house, I was very confused and still am. It was super hard because I didn't know anything and had to go do research. Then they cleared everything up with me. However, the bill is also raising my suspicions. For some reason it always cost more than I predict. I don't know if they're rolling something in there that I don't know about. But, I like that I'm going with the absolute best mortgage agency and that fact with the experience I've had with them concerning my house I'd say that they have the overall best service. They have helped me a lot.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Quicken Loans is great. Quicken Loans offer a seamless experience. The staff is always there to help you whenever you may need them. They help you understand everything about the loan process. I went online to check my instant approval rate and from then on I knew that Quicken Loans was the loan company for me and my families' needs. Even though I like virtually everything about Quicken Loans I wish the customer service was better. I know Quicken Loans is a popular company with lots of customer but I would like a more personal experience.

Original review: March 6, 2018

It was a very difficult process for me. Barely got any money for my loan. The people kept calling me every single day after I got the loan asking when I was going to pay it back. I told them I would pay it off on time and they still called every single day asking. Do not trust these people. They give your number out to everyone. They're all stupid and annoying. I absolutely hate everything about my experience and would not recommend them to anyone.

Original review: March 6, 2018

My personal experience with Quicken Loans has been amazing because of their dedication and acknowledgment of their customers. They are very reliable and trustworthy when it comes to making a claim about your home being broke into or otherwise. There are many things that I like about Quicken Loans such as their customer satisfaction rate. They are always there for you when you need them. The process of getting my mortgage was very satisfying, quick and brief. I like every aspect of this mortgage provider. It makes life much simpler and easier. I love them and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good mortgage provider.

Original review: March 6, 2018

The process was simple because they did not need a lot of information in order for me to obtain a certain loan that I needed for the most simplistic reasonings. It's been very good because they were able to respond to me fast in a timely manner whenever I needed to get something done that was involving a house. They are very reliable and dependable when it comes to house services and other thing such as loans and borrowing money or a specific task that needed to be done. They never gave me a problem when I needed something to get done whether it was involving a simple purchase or quick fix.

Original review: March 5, 2018

After I was hassled too many times by the agents from Quicken Loans, I decided to give them a chance. Since I was shopping around for a mortgage, I made sure the credit report they pull are a soft query and so I asked the agent if the query they run is a soft one, he said yes and it's not a big deal. So I gave consent only to find out later that it was a hard query and reduced my credit score by 6 points. I called them and complained but they didn't care. They are very dishonest and unethical.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Quicken Loans was fast, easy and used more than once. Would recommend to others because they look to help lots of people and they work with you and give you enough time to be able to pay them back. They make you feel welcomed as soon as you get started and they explain everything carefully so you understand what you need the loan for and how much you need and if they can help in any other way and as long as your first loan is paid off then they would have no issue giving you another loan. They make sure that you don't have a bad experience with all of their questions and their expertise. They will never disappoint. It was definitely smooth easy process and they are one of the best loan companies to go through and I will always use them in the future.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I applied online and was immediately called by a representative. They were always calling to stay in touch through the process even when nothing was happening and I was waiting on them. All paperwork and documents were processed electronically, so I did not have to take time off from work to meet with anyone during the times of day that are most chaotic for me. It was frustrating at times as there is no face-to-face person to talk to, but otherwise OK once the loan was closed. Before the closing process, I was promised many different rates and terms, all of which were ultimately adjusted. Now I constantly get calls to "re-evaluate" my mortgage to go through the process again so they can get more of a fee.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Quicken Loans’ process was a little confusing. I had to speak with a few different people to really be able to figure out what I was getting into. Overall it was a somewhat lengthy process but it was worth it. My first payment will be in December and I want to pay bi-weekly to pay off the mortgage sooner. My goal was to refinance from 30 years to 15 and that is what I got. Everyone I've spoken to has been so nice and they all were helpful in helping me achieve my goals. I now feel content with my mortgage because of them. However, they have a lot of fees that are a little sketchy at first but after working with them for a while this no longer bothers me. Other than that everything has been good and very satisfied with Quicken Loans. I would recommend to a friend.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Quicken Loans has been a good company who has a decent rate and provides good customer support for myself. One of the things I have liked about being with Quicken Loans is that they offer easy to use software that almost anyone can use. They also provide timely service at a price that is fair. One of the things I have disliked about my experience with Quicken Loans is that sometimes it was not the best experience from a time management perspective. Sometimes it would take too much time. But overall, I would recommend them to most of my friends because of how much service I have received.

Original review: March 5, 2018

My experience Quicken Loans was a good one. They are well known and reputable. The experience of getting a mortgage or refinancing with Quicken Loans was quick and easy as well. Which is important. I would love a free mortgage but since that's not going to happen, getting the lowest rate available to me was not only helpful but needed. Overall I liked my experience with Quicken Loans and I would recommend them to others.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I went in and talked to the Quicken Loans people. They showed me a number of options and we got together and picked the best one for me. All the options they showed me made me feel like a valued person and when I got the loan I was very happy that I had my first home. They were very helpful and I got my loan with no hassle. They went above and beyond and I’m very thankful to them. They made a big point in my life come true and I hold them in high regard. It was a very good experience. Quicken Loans is a very good company and I would recommend them to friends and family.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Quicken Loans provides a financing service that is adapted and is favorable for families of different classes since it allows you to acquire your home in easy installments. It has been unique since your attention or the benefits of your service adapts comfortably to my needs since it gives me security and confidence when it comes to carrying out my paperwork. What I do not like most are the policies and their short-term financing plans which are of little interest to the person concerned. Other than that,I liked everything since I gave myself the opportunity of a purchase without many procedures if not instantaneously and in a much more practical way.

Original review: March 4, 2018

At first I went on their website to look at information about them. Then I looked at reviews on a message board and decided it would be good for me to work with them. Then I went back to their website and applied. I liked how easy it was to find out information on their website. They really worked with me to handle my account. They were always courteous to me over the phone. I got the impression that they really cared about me and my family. However, at times it seemed like it take a long time to get a callback or I would be put on hold for a long time. I don't want to seem impatient but it would have been nice to hear back sooner.

Original review: March 4, 2018

Quicken's process was pretty easy and very simple. I just went to the site and they set up a phone call with a provider. They were very good at helping resolve the problem quick and easy! I liked the fact that they treated me very well as a customer. I never really had any problems with them at all and the whole experience was good.

Original review: March 4, 2018

I have had fantastic experience with Quicken. Getting a Quicken Loan is easy, painless and could not be simpler. You make a phone call to get the process started, provide a few documents electronically and in a short amount of time person arrives at your home for signatures and you're done. All the people I had contact with have been professional, knowledgeable, friendly and easy to get in touch with. I have liked everything about my experiences with Quicken and I would definitely use them again.

Original review: March 4, 2018 Quicken Loans has provided excellent service and all of my experiences thus far have been positive. Getting the mortgage was simple and took less time than I expected. I appreciated Quicken Loans comparing options and advising me about which mortgage would be the best for me. I have also appreciated the speediness of customer service. I live a very busy life so being able to resolve problems or questions about my loan in a time-efficient manner is very important.

Whenever I have a question about my loan, the response is always concise and they are able to resolve any issues quickly. I am happy that Quicken Loans respects my time greatly.

Original review: March 4, 2018

Quicken Loans being able to refinance my home at any price range with no problem while saving a bit of money in the process is one thing I liked about them. But it's been hit and miss with them and refinancing. Took days with the representative to settle a agreement and abstain a quote from them. Wish it didn't take so long. They were asking for a lot of my personal information with many paperwork and letters being sent through the mail and having virtually no privacy at all with this company. But they're great when it comes to paying for my home no matter the price range.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I found Quicken online and I went to the website and entered all of my information. The process was easy and convenient. I liked that everything was online, so I did not have to travel long distances. And the mortgage was approved quickly.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Did very well with the company. Everything was in plain and simple English. Was nothing too hard to understand. They made everything very possible to read. I liked the very quick way they handled my application. Very simple and easy directions. They make a point of making the customer happy and with less hassles to worries off your shoulders. Less work than other places and less paperwork to deal with. I don't see anything at all confusing about this loan services. As with any company I do not like having to write out my name so many times. Feel like your signing the same papers. I would say the long lines I know I don't like. Bring down the long line lines to truly have a great experience.

Original review: March 3, 2018

My experience with Quicken Loans was positive. The process was simple and straightforward. They gave me 3 names of companies and it was up to me then to decide which one I would utilize. From there it went smoothly and I got my house refinanced. Their representatives are very helpful. At different times when I have called them they were knowledgeable enough to know whether refinancing was a good thing for me at that time or not. One time that I called them it was a good time to refinance and we proceeded to do that. I have been contemplating calling them again since the rates are still low. They have quality partners and one should have no problem choosing a reputable company to do their business with. And every time I have called them they have been quick to let me know if they could help me or not. There was not any of this "let me check " and stringing you along.

Original review: March 3, 2018

I had a mortgage with Quicken Loans and the service was excellent and professional to the letter with a great interest rate. The process of getting the mortgage was very simple and I was approved in a short period of time. And I had come into some money and I decided to pay off the mortgage I had with them.

Original review: March 3, 2018

It was good and an easier process than most places. But it can be too pricey to use and too much interest on what you need and basically keeps people in the dark with fine print and other terms they don't show or explain. They keep it harder to recognize certain limits they have. Otherwise, confident in what they have experience and workforce they do plus it was a great experience for me and had a nice person to talk and ask questions to. It was a great day and I will be satisfied if they it short and simple in their terms and policies and if they keep the same routines in everything and everyday in the workforce.

Quicken Loans Company Information