Quicken Loans

Compare Mortgage Companies

Research top Mortgage Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I contacted Rocket Mortgage when I needed to refinance my home that I was awarded in my divorce. After my initial approval I spent weeks sending forms over and over as well as taking phone calls asking me the same questions over and over. I would get passed around from this person to that person. Also when I would call and try to ask a question they were NEVER available. The calls from the problem solvers were absolute ridiculous. What they seemed to have a problem with was I had my home and my new husband had his home. I still maintained my home but they couldn't understand that concept. I just needed to get a new Mortgage in my name only but they couldn't comprehend anything I told them.

Finally after 2 months of jumping through hoops they told me they couldn't refinance my home because I had said I might charge my adult son to live at home (apparently they think that's a bad thing). I was furious. They advertise that their process is so easy and they make the process uncomplicated but that is the farthest thing from the truth. They are liars and scam artists. I was so fed up I ended up selling my home at a loss just so I wouldn't have to deal with the headache of trying to refinance. THEN these bozos sent me a letter thanking me for my business and asked me to recommend them to my friends. Well guess what - I wouldn't recommend Rocket Mortgage to my worst enemy. I hope you all go down for HUD and FHA fraud.

I had heard good reviews about Quicken Loans, so I enrolled online. I had an extremely nice representative that did help me a lot. However that's when I was told everything looked good. And then I was now in a commitment approval. So I contacted my apartment, all of my utilities and my world. I got the dates ready for close out / turn off based off the closing date that was preset in the contract. The closing date at still remained the same even on the website. After speaking with a commitment approval lender. I was advised that they could not get an appraisal in time on the house for the closing date. I explained that I had already spoken to my apartment all my utilities and my work about the moving date. I was told there was nothing they could do that was the soonest that somebody could get out there.

I live paycheck to paycheck and have recently been divorced. I am literally alone and have no one else to help me out. I put faith in this company that they were not lying to me and that everything looked good. I now get to try and find a place to live in 30 days, and reactivate my utilities. There's absolutely no way I can get my money back for the home inspection. Or for the multiple days I had to take off to give them the paperwork they seem to needed to process the loan. I now have $100 more a month debt then before I spoke to them. This was due to having to take out of my 401k for the down payment. They did refund my $400 earnest money and also give me a letter so that I could receive my $500 earnest deposit to the title agency back as well.

I am writing this so that everyone can take warning about what they're being told and the way that it's being said. I had asked multiple times if I was approved. Not pre-approved, not commitment approved, just approved. No one was able to give me a yes. I now find myself in more debt. I am without a home period and I am without equity, but I was able to get my $400 back from them. I hope they realize that it's not about money. I hope they realize just how much stress they put me, my family, my animal and my financial situation through. I probably will not be able to come back for at least a year or 2 from this. Please think very wisely and read into words very carefully when dealing with your finances.

I never waste my time writing reviews. This is my first and I won't waste your time. Stay away QL's is a ripoff. They rush you through everything make it all sound great. They sneak in point charges for the same rate you can get at any other bank. I asked my clown of a rep Steven why am I paying for this point. He had no answer just stuttering. Never heard back from the fool and they keep going on like the loan is going to happen even after I canceled over a week ago. They just called to verify employment. I had to let her know it was canceled a week ago. They are horrible stay away.

Quicken has horrible communication between themselves and the realtors. They have pushed back my closing date 3 times now on account of "someone else." They love to pass the blame too; it's never their fault. This has been the worst loan process of my life and it's my 3rd!

We had the worse experience with this company. To make a long story short they mislead us back and forth from the mortgage broker to the underwriter. The broker would send us pre-approved letters, 3 good faith estimates (all different), tell us we're approved and everything looks good and the underwriter would say we're not approved unless we give a lot more money after we we're told 3 times we we're approved by the broker with less money down. It was a different story every time. Very confusing and misleading.

Each time the estimates we're different than what we were told. It got higher and higher. They wanted more money in the estimates and points. They are also much more expensive than other companies. We found the same exact FHA mortgage with 3% down, so much less and purchased our home fast and easy and save about $3000 in closing compared to Quicken Loans. Be careful they will try to charge you more and get more down payment from you. They are a ripoff!!! The worst part is how they deceive you to think you're getting a real good deal. Shop around...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quicken Loans?

I received a direct mail piece from Quicken stating I might be able to refinance my mortgage for a rate as low as 3.625%. I know my credit is quite good, so I applied, fully expecting to receive the advertised rate. Man, I wish I would have read these reviews first! I was told that I must sign an "intent to proceed" form before they would give me an estimate showing closing costs and rate. I read the document and saw nothing that said I could not back out after viewing the documents, so I signed and looked at the documents. Big mistake! That meant they now charged my credit card $500, to be refunded upon closing. Um, no!

I looked at the documents and saw that the rate they gave me was 4.25%. I was told that I could buy down my rate with origination points, except that in Texas, closing costs were capped at 3%, so even with A+ credit, there was NO WAY that I could get the advertised rate of 3.625%. Then why did you advertise that rate in Texas if it is unobtainable??

Well, I decided that I did not want to proceed and I wanted to withdraw my loan application. They had to be notified in writing. Done, within 1 business day. Multiple phone calls and written correspondences later, YES, I STILL WANT TO WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION! They've now managed to draw this out over two weeks. Finally they agree and say they will withdraw my app. The next day, I receive a letter that THEY have denied my application because I couldn't provide the necessary paperwork. Oh, but they still have charged me $500. For what? No appraisal, no paperwork, nothing was done. STILL waiting for a refund.

I'm buying home 1st time. Spoke with one of their agent name Dan. He took my credit card info by stating I won’t be charge till I process my loan application which I never did and few weeks later I was seeing my credit card been charged from Quicken Loans. I have emails from this agent and voice messages stating clearly that he won’t charge me till I process my loan application. He lied.

I contacted my bank and requested to distribute the charges because I been told till my loan application process I won’t get any charges. I am really regretting that I contact Quicken Loans and they charged me to just provide me info, loan application been never process. Do NOT use this company. They are so crooked. Never trust what they tell you especially this agent Dan **. I can only assume that Quicken Loans do not care about cheating customers out of their money. This is how Quicken Loans work "Pay us and we'll show you estimate." Who does that? They are liars, scammers, and thieves.

We used Quicken twice and both times and they made the process of borrowing money for a home smooth! Their service is outstanding. They will walk you through the whole process and they honestly explain their rates up front - which are highly competitive by the way. The loan process online was easy to follow and the customer service was great. Honest company and recommend highly.

Over a month ago, as I was shopping around for current interest rates online, I was contacted by someone from Quicken Loans. I explained that I was looking to refinance a condominium and that I was a real estate agent who was aware that problems can arise in mortgages concerning condos. I told him that I needed a lender who could finance my loan "in house" as the Fannie Mae banks will not take over a condo mortgage. In other words, the mortgage cannot be sold to a secondary lender which is usually the practice with most mortgage companies.

I was a assured that Quicken Loans could close this loan for me because they do not turn around and sell the mortgages and that my credit scores were great and there should be no problem. I was just advised today that the loan did not close because an FHA bank does not accept condo mortgages. I wasted over a month's time, bent over backwards to get documentation, gave them a good faith deposit of $200 and locked into a decent rate for a 7-yr. ARM. All for nothing. I would never recommend this bank to any of my friends, buyer clients or anyone. Go to a bank or lender that you can trust and that won't waste your time and money.

I'm typing this as a former bank employee who worked on loans. The regulations have changed, but that is not my complaint. DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED WHEN QUICKEN CONGRATULATES YOU, TELLING YOU YOU'VE BEEN APPROVED. They do this as a tactic for you stop applying with another company. All this means the first time is that you've been approved to go to the next level.

THEY ARE UNORGANIZED. You will rarely speak to the same person. They ask you to provide all kinds of documents - even from 30-50 years prior! Prepare to be working another part-time job because they will have you working for them. It's been six weeks since we applied at Quicken. They keep asking for documents I cannot supply. Every day, I dread when the phone rings because I know they will have another, nearly-impossible document they need. SIX WEEKS LATER and I STILL DO NOT KNOW!

I wish I would have seen these reviews before I called Quicken loans. For me, it was the same type of story with different characters. My husband and I were purchasing a second vacation home. Excellent credit, large downpayment, no debt. Ideal buyers. We were approved immediately and then the process dragged on for weeks before they finally disapproved the loan. They made up stuff, requested info they already had, anything to drag it out and wear us out. Finally we had enough and our real estate contract time was running out. They even held us hostage for over a week, with no communication refusing to say no or yes before disapproving the loan.

Fortunately, we had a great real estate agent who was able to save our deal by referring us to another lender who got us through the process quickly. So the bad news is that we didn't get a loan from Quicken, but we did end up saving our deal by getting a loan from a normal lender with no hassle at all - and better terms. I have been scratching my head at why they would turn down a super qualified buyer. Based on what I've read, my theory is that Quicken has a scam going and they try to get $500 from lots of people. They got my $500 and there's no way to get it back without a massive class-action suit. I won't fight this because I'm just a little fish and I'm not willing to waste any more time or money in this company. I guess this is a more lucrative business strategy than funding the loan. Get small amounts from lots of people rather than large amounts from less people. Stay away from this company. They will suck you in, chew you up, and spit you out.

I had used Quicken Loans on a refinance and thought they were honorable. So wrong. Planned to use them when selling my home after my husband passed away. My credit rating was over 800. Four days prior to closing on my new condo, they called and backed out. They stated that Fannie Mae would not underwrite the loan since the condo community was building two additional units. The building my new condo is in was finished in 2005, but Quicken classified this as unfinished. 4 days to go, with my old home sold, and I had no mortgage.

Luckily, my agent found a local mortgage company that doubled down and got me approved in 24 hours. Their condo department approved the loan, with Fannie Mae underwriting the loan, 24 hrs after that. I have a 2 week wait to close and thankfully a friend willing to take me and my cat in door the duration. Quicken then had the gall to send the release papers, via UPS, to my old address, which they knew I no longer lived at. Totally heartless corporation that should be avoided at all cost. DO NOT USE QUICKEN.

The process was fast, convenient, & the best interest rates around. Quicken was very detailed in their explanations, very helpful, & always able to speak with a rep about any questions immediately, & they went the extra mile.

I'm not going to go into all the gory details because I've told my story 100 times trying to get my "deposit" back. Just know this before you deal with this company - they make false promises. Your appraisal is going to come on much, much lower that you expect. Quicken is going to walk away with your $500 deposit, and you'll walk away with nothing more than being out $500 and feeling like an idiot. This is a scam.

Read the reviews, it's a nightmare. You'll have to upload the same document many times for unknown reasons. They keep requesting me to upload my checking statement and they said they want to see all deposits and withdraws cleared. OK? Did that. Still not enough. Nobody knows what the underwriters are looking for. I've been passed off to 3 different people through the process. 15 days to close and they want the same documents. I've called customer service and been given a special account person. Still, they want some document that contains some ancient Chinese secret. We are afraid to buy dinner because Quicken is probably going to want to know why we are eating dinner. Everyday, upload documents, then get a call that isn't right and they need more. Everyday, more documents. Everyday, MORE of the SAME documents! Get your tax returns, 2 months bank statements and your pay stubs and go to a real bank. TRUST ME.

My husband and I were going to get a loan through Quicken Loans. Every time they needed something and we gave them the paperwork they would need something else. They strung us along for 2 months. Our loan was transferred to another agent within the company and this guy was ridiculous. He never answered his phone and it would take him 3 or 4 days to return our calls. We then gave a $400 deposit for an appraisal and they kept $12 for what they said was a charge for the credit report! I would never go through them again!

Today I had the worst experience. I called to inquire about refinance rates and options as I have heard that Quicken Loans was pretty good. I spoke with Cassy ** who asked me a few questions. Cassy immediately began to make speculations about the appraisal amount of my property. I tried not to let it bother me as I know the market and worth of my home and asked to move on with things. I simply confirmed that neither of us were appraisal experts and that until a true assessment occurred, all comments would be solely speculation. The rep then went on to "allegedly" read information from my credit file and made negative comments about the credit file. This caught me completely off guard. I wasn't aware that my credit report was pulled as I hadn't authorized it. I also have a current copy of my report on hand and know exactly what it entails.

The concerning piece is that she may have been reading someone else's information, which is really scary... In all of the refi's and even home purchases, I have never experienced this protocol. Completely unprofessional and downright rude. This was a horrible first impression of Quicken Loans. I left the conversation with the impression that the rep didn't want to even provide a minimal level of customer service. I am glad that the call was recorded and would hope the company's QA pulls this tape and provides the coaching/discipline needed. I have taken my business and $80k of home equity elsewhere.

Was after refinancing my home, after a month of sending in all information they requested, I was approved for 106,000 dollars to refinance my home. After I received the letter they then asked me for a $400.00 upfront faith money. So since they said the loan was approved I paid the money. Then after paying the money online, the very next day I received an e-mail that the loan was not approved. I would not have paid the 400.00 if they had not told me the loan was approved. I have not ever received my four hundred dollars back nor heard from them about it.

Lately I kept wondering how many people they were doing this to also, so I got online and check Better Business. Looks like I am not the only one taken by Quicken Loans. I wish I had checked them out before I applied for the loan. I trusted them. I have heard so much about them online and on TV... sounded like a good company to do business with, just as quite a lot of other people who has filed complaint letter against them. So here I am joining the list of wishing I had checked them out first and sure hope you are here checking them out before dealing with them. I will probably never see my $400.00. What's a man to do against such a big company??? You get your money back. E-mail me and give me your advice on how you did it. $400.00 is a lot of money for me (Senior-Retired living off SS). Take heed in all my warnings about QL.

Beware! They will pull a fast one on you and slip a "may I have a quick look at your credit?" but they really pull a hard credit report which can hurt your credit score and ultimately negatively impact your interest rates. They are sharks and you are an innocent, uninformed consumer just shopping to get information. By the time you figure out what the hell just happened, your credit can be damaged.

This happened to me and when I spoke with Heather in Client Relations. She refused to pull the credit check from the Credit Bureaus stating "you agreed to have it checked." I never completed an application, they never gave me a written quote, and I never indicated I wanted to do business with them because they had not earned my trust. Pulling a credit report indicates you are seriously ready to do business. I gave them Ali ** my FICO score, so unless I was ready to take it to the next level, he should have never pulled my information and asked for my credit information. Two days later, I was a victim of identity theft, when someone opened up a line of credit at a Macy's store using my social security number! You be the judge. Are you willing to risk your valuable information to people who are only looking out for themselves? Think again and shop banks locally.

My wife and I decided to purchase a Condo in Florida and applied for a loan through Lending Tree. One of the loan companies that was offered was Quicken Loans. We were quite impressed by the first representative and his customer skills not knowing that Quicken puts good salespeople in the initial loan representatives to score the $500 loan fee. My wife and I have credit scores in excess of 800 so we are very good candidates for the loan. We were aware of one issue with the condo association not having a 10% reserve which we asked our representative if this was a problem with the loan we were targeting. He took time to answer but said with our credit score we will not have any problems essentially saying that the condo association not having a reserve would not affect our loan. Right after that conversation he took our $500.

About two weeks later we were contacted by a Quicken Loans troubleshooter who informed us that they discovered that the Condo Association does not qualify due to Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac rules. Hello!!! This fact was discovered by them and the new troubleshooting rep told us that we must now put 30% down to get the loan. My wife and I immediately called foul since we specifically inquired about this 10% reserve issue within the first day or two of the loan process. After hours of gathering financial and personal data, Quicken denied our loan due to an issue they should have identified when we first asked their initial representatives. After paying $500 to them, $350 Home inspection, $250 Air Conditioning inspection and all our time wasted they denied the loan.

Quicken has admitted that they made a mistake and that we did ask the question and were not guided in the correct direction. They agreed to return the $500 but will not consider the other costs we incurred due to their inexperienced representatives. Anyone that applies for a loan with Quicken be aware that the initial person that you speak with is a SALESPERSON who really does not know much about the ins and outs of home loans. This salesperson cost my wife and I $600 in home inspections because they are there only to get you to commit to the loan. There was zero indication that there was a problem with the loan until we got that call from their troubleshooter informing us that we need to put 30% down.

The troubleshooter had very little customer service skill and was a real jerk to deal with. His attitude was that "this is your problem to solve" and Quicken does not really care. He then transferred us to another person to deal with our complaint. On a scale of 1 to 10 our experience with Quicken was a 1. They depend way too much on the computer programs and lack experienced loan officers. Terrible company.

I spoke with a loan agent with Quicken Loans regarding a possible rehabilitation loan on a second piece of property to flip. I told him I may partner with my daughter and that we are both real estate agents. We discussed rather I would have the income to finance on my own since I am retired and new to real estate. He was to send me pertinent information on rehab loans and I received nothing. The only thing I did receive was highly insulting saying they could do nothing for me and that I should visit QL Credit, sister company that would educate me on how to better my credit score. My credit score is 802 and 806. I asked why this was sent and by whom, and have received no response.

Quicken Loans seems to be aptly named... they are QUICK to take your money. Same experience as so many others... lied to and paying for an appraisal and a credit report. I was assured that I would be reimbursed for the immediate charge of $400. Did NOT happen. Do NOT use this company. They are so crooked they have to use a corkscrew to get their pants on in the morning.

I am a disabled veteran and was a first time home buyer. I thought Quicken Loans could help me find a home. Quicken Loans tell veterans that they have experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs and their appraisal process. I was told that I had to pay $400 for the appraisal fee. However, I would get that money back on the closing date of the home purchase. Two weeks later, I was told that the home that I wanted did not pass the VA appraisal. The VA would have approved the loan once the required repairs were done. The owner decided to get another buyer so the owner withdrew from the contract. The owner received a copy of the VA appraisal to help sell their home. I asked Quicken Loans about getting my $400 back since it was the owner who withdrew from the contract. I sent several emails to Quicken Loans without any reply. (Quicken Loans called and sent me emails non-stop during the pre-approval process).

I did receive a phone call from a Quicken Loans representative stating that they would start the process again to prevent me from losing $400. The next day, I received an email saying that I had a message from Quicken Loans on my account. The representative who I first started the process with sent me a letter on the message board stating that they would not approve me for a loan at this time. I called Quicken Loans to ask again about my $400 dollars. The representative told me that I would not get my money back for the appraisal. I asked the representative what kind of practice are they running? Please keep in mind that I also paid $275 for the home inspection. All the Quicken Loans representative said was that they was sorry for my loss.

From reading other reviews, Quicken Loans is making plenty of money for doing nothing. I do not understand how this company is still able to get away with taking customer's money. This tells me that no one from top-management at Quicken Loans is reading these reviews. I can only assume that Quicken Loans do not care about cheating customers out of their money. My advice is to do plenty of research before deciding on which lender to get to help purchase a home. In addition, stay away from Quicken Loans.

I filled out one form for Quicken Loan and was turned down. Then the phone calls started 1 to 4 times per day to call them back which I did not since they turned me down the first time which took over an hour of my time. After days of not calling them back you would think they should get the idea I am not interested. Well today I decided to pick up the phone and told them I am not interested and they said they would take me off the call list. About 3 hours later here is another call. I told him again, "Do not call here." I will live on the street before I would take a loan from them. I wish I had money to get lawyer.

This isn't my first rodeo. I am purchasing my 6th house. I got the pre-qual from Quicken, then as soon as I had the accepted offer the purchase banker Kevin calls to move forward. I had started shopping the rates with other banks and a loan officer friend of mine. I asked Kevin for a loan estimate. He verbally gave me a closing cost estimate of about 5000. My buddy could not match those closing costs and so he directed me to get it in writing and if it is legitimate then proceed with Quicken.

When I asked Kevin for a written estimate he responded this way: "You will receive a loan estimate once we have your commitment to move forward. We have everything ready to go with ordering an appraisal and ready to order title work. I look forward to doing business with you." By "Once we have commitment", he means once we have collected your $500 deposit. In the 6 houses I've purchased through a regular bank or broker, I've never been told. "Pay us and we'll show you estimate." Who does that?!

I just wanted to try Quicken Loans. They blow their horn really loud but try to put you in a trap. Put you in a funnel to drive you to spending your money before they do anything. They try to take my money moving me around different place. Claimed that my house was too close to the original home. They do not give you parameters of a loan prior to you moving into all this discussion. They take all your personal information that talk everything about you. Who knows what they're going to do with it.

I warned them not to do anything with it. I complain to the director who most likely was not the director but a Coworker. No these are not good business people. I have an 840 credit score. The loan amount was 36k. Other people's money you know! No I would steer clear of these people. They were telling me how to run my business before the phone was over. Nobody tells me how to run my business. Nobody makes me jump through hoops. Do not patronize these people. Anything over 3 stars is fake.

I chose Quicken Loans really on a whim, just checking rates, etc. After we were well into the process, I thought of looking at the reviews. I am actually happy this is the way we did things, because had I read the reviews first, I would not have chosen Quicken. We were very pleased with every aspect of this process. Contrary to many reviews, we only submitted each piece of paperwork needed one time! We did deal with 3 different individuals and they were not clear that once you get passed to the next person that the previous won't deal with you... but I was always able to get in touch with just the right person.

The staff who worked on our loan went above and beyond our expectations to secure the loan. Any time something extra was needed, I was quick to get it sent in, and in a space of about 40 days, we closed our loan. Thanks to AJ, Cherese, and Sierra, who helped us in our journey towards home ownership. Those who have had a negative experience, I understand, but our experience was completely positive and we couldn't have asked for it to have gone any better! I will definitely consider using Quicken again if I need another loan!

Called Quicken Loans in August 2016 to refinance my home mortgage. I did so after reading reviews and ratings on LendingTree.com. After an hour and 45 minutes on the phone, they made me an offer to refi $195,000 at a rate of 4.35%. I didn't jump at this, questioning why it wasn't in the 3's and got reasons such as percentage loan to value, etc. My wife and I BOTH HAVE credit scores in the low 800's so I was not pleased. I did more research that night and the next day called a company in Rochester NY. They took my info and with ZERO points paid, offered me 3.35%. We took that offer and are now saving over $100 a month over Quicken's offer. Despite all of their GREAT RATINGS, Quicken tried to scam me. Do your research, people. Just because a bank seems to have a reputable name doesn't mean they're the best. I now spread the word, Quicken tried to scam me!

This company is something else. The mortgage broker was very fast-talking, which I knew right away was a red flag and he contradicted himself several times. This company will do anything to get you to sign and will reassure you all day long things are good to go. I even mentioned how awful the reviews were to the broker and he says, "Hey Disney has bad reviews". Well this company is not even close to being on that level. The customer service was fine but the knowledge of this broker was piss poor. I wasted two and half months with this joker and could not close the deal even though I had signed TWICE.

I did speak with a "Supervisor". He was of no assistance to me. They will not stand behind their agent's mishaps, which apparently are very often. I did not want to read into these reviews and wanted to try to close out quickly as one might think since the company name is "Quicken", but that is all smoke and mirrors. If you are scratching your head, asking why it is this hard to buy a home you should trust your instincts because it is not! Bottomline go to a REAL BANK because this company is not one.

I called Dan ** at Quicken Loans for a second opinion. I went with another local lender. Dan continues to call and call. I told him many times that I am using a local lender. He does not stop. Finally had to use caller rejection on my phone to stop the calls. Very annoying.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Quicken Loans is an online mortgage lending company. Founded as Rock Financial in 1985, Quicken changed course in the 1990s to focus on online lending and has since become a leading mortgage lender.

• Refinance information: Quicken’s website has a host of information for consumers looking to refinance their mortgages. A list of frequently asked questions, a direct line to a home loan expert, a list of required documents for refinancing and numerous other bits of advice are all located easily on the front page.
  • Dedicated HARP page: Because HARP is in effect until September 2017, consumers still have the opportunity to see if they qualify for HARP refinancing. Quicken provides a comprehensive guide to HARP loan modification including eligibility information and answers to frequently asked questions.
  • Zing blog: Quicken’s featured Zing blog contains relevant articles not only about home ownership and mortgage refinancing but also about lifestyle topics like gardening and technology. Quicken regularly updates this blog to keep information current and topics varied.
  • Online calculators: Whether a consumer wants to refinance their home loan, is looking for a new home or wants to see the impact of making additional payments on their existing loan, Quicken offers free online tools to calculate estimated savings and expenses. The online mortgage, refinancing and amortization calculators are easy to use and provide instant financial estimates.
  • Mortgage comparisons: Quicken provides a loan comparison chart, so consumers can see the various loans Quicken offers at a glance. The chart has brief descriptions of the loans with links to more information and application pages for each loan.
  • Best for Quicken is best for consumers looking for instant information about mortgage refinancing.

Compare Harp Loan and Loan Modification Companies