4.1/5 (1596 ratings)

About Quicken Loans

Quicken Loans is a mortgage lender that provides a variety of home loans and refinancing options through Rocket Mortgage, its online mortgage platform. The company is licensed in all 50 states and is one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country.

Pros

• Available nationwide
  • Multiple mortgage options
  • Easy online application

Cons

• No USDA loans
  • No in-person services

Bottom Line

Quicken Loans offers a streamlined online application for home loans and refinancing. Those who want to purchase a home, lower their mortgage payments or get cash out of their home might find its services helpful.

Quicken Loans Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quicken Loans?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quicken Loans?

Original review: April 15, 2022

All aspects of the loan process went along smoothly. The procedural steps were explained in a easily understood manner by the representative(s). My questions and concerns were handled very professionally by the people I talked with during the loan process. I liked that completing some of the forms was done via the internet.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I have gone through multiple home purchases and refinances, and this was by far the fastest and easiest refinance that I've ever had. My loan officer, Andrew **, was friendly, professional, and very competent. I would definitely use Rocket Mortgage again.

Original review: April 14, 2022

People I worked with knew what they were doing and made every effort to make our experience good. Everything was done on time and turned out like it was supposed to be. The process was much easier than I had encountered with loans from others in the past.

Original review: April 12, 2022

My remortgaging procedure was fabulous. All staff with whom I interacted were professional, competent and very customer-service oriented. The whole process was seamless - everything was accurate and on time. Thank you to all who helped with the process. Happy to refer to others.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Great on every aspect. Amazing to work with. Very understanding and willing to work through things with you. Everyone is willing to go the extra mile and spend the time needed to get the job done. Highly recommend them. Customer for life now.

Original review: April 10, 2022

Your company was recommended to me to check out for a refi on my home. I did do some comparison shopping and though your rate was not the lowest, your company was the most efficient and professional of the ones I dealt with. The staff was very knowledgeable and kept in good communication letting me know what they needed, when they got it and what the next steps would be. They also did not waste any time getting the whole thing done and that was a great relief to not be dealing with it for weeks. I would definitely not have any problems with recommending their services to anyone considering refinancing their home. I really appreciated their professionalism and desire to get a positive ending to the process with as little pain as possible to myself. Thank you team!

Original review: April 4, 2022

I was very happy with the process. I did not have to provide many documents and the folks at Quicken were very professional and friendly. They closing took place in a timely manner and it was a smooth process. I would use Rocket Mortgage again for my loan needs.

Original review: April 2, 2022

Everyone I spoke with was kind and knowledgeable. The process was drama free and the closing was in my own home. Any questions or concerns I had were quickly addressed or explained. I was comfortable and at ease with the refinance.

Original review: March 31, 2022

Gabe Sandoval recommended, and was able to refinance in such a fast time!!! I greatly appreciate the help, kindness and patience during the process of refinancing. It was fast, very easy, and very user-friendly for my benefit. Thank you so much Gabe!!!

Original review: March 30, 2022

My experience with the Rocket staff was wonderful, Robert took care in walking me through the process and made sure I understood each phase of the process. During these troubling economic times families are facing hardship in caring for their loved ones, it’s a blessing that there are people who care enough to help them restructure their finances so they may continue to provide the financial support needed to ensure their family is taken care of. Thank you

Original review: March 30, 2022

We would like to express our appreciation for Travis. Travis is knowledgeable and a gentleman. He walked us through a loan we had no knowledge about. Travis answered Mike's questions regarding the VA loan and if he didn't have the answer Travis would obtain it and explain the answers. He also explained why we had to have the inspections and certain documents. Travis always answered us in a timely manner and was very customer friendly. We will recommend Travis to our family and friends when seeking a refinance or mortgage. You have a gem working for Rocket.

Original review: March 30, 2022

The refi team was wonderful. We worked mainly with Verenice and she was very enjoyable to talk with.. Everything was quick and straightforward, if there were any issues they were taken care of promptly. Overall I would recommend Rocket Mortgage to anyone I know!!

Original review: March 29, 2022

We received excellent service. Thanks for your assistance in helping us refinance our home. We were very pleased. We will be recommended you highly to anyone that we know that is in need of purchasing or refinancing their home. Thank you for your service. It was greatly appropriated.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Our experience was very good, good communication with Rocket Mortage employee, all of them was very nice and they all helped us. Spontaneous was Antonio and faster in responding to our questions, at any time. We definitely would recommend to our friends. Thank you so much.

Original review: March 29, 2022

My experience with Rocket was wonderful. Everyone I spoke with communicated clearly, efficiently, and in a timely manner. Each representative I spoke with had a high knowledge base to answer any and all questions. The process was very smooth from start to finish.

Original review: March 29, 2022

The process was easy from beginning to end! I love how they sent emails or text for everything and all I had to do is login and upload the docs. I will recommend Rocket Mortgage to my friends! Super fast too!

Original review: March 28, 2022

I had the pleasure of using Rocket Morgage for my remortgage. The experience was made easy for me with the different personnel as my remortgage went through different processes. Everything went quickly accurately and I was updated when necessary to keep me on track. I was even able to close my mortgage from home because I didn't feel qualified to do it alone from my computer. Thank you Rocket Morgage for everything.

Original review: March 25, 2022

Everyone was good to work with and all very helpfully in getting the loan done. But would help to have a list what forms we needed at the beginning of the loan to make it go faster and smother I think, But you did a good job and I would use you again and tell my friends about you,

Original review: March 24, 2022

Fast closing and great customer service. So glad Rocket Mortgage was able to help use become almost debt free. We did refer our daughter for refinancing. Drew, our contact, was quick to answer any questions we had. Great customer service. She seems to having a great experience as well.

Original review: March 22, 2022

This was the easiest loan I have ever done. If this is the way for first time home owners, they have to go this route. All levels of the loan were so easy. Great teams! Thanks to everyone that helped answer my questions.

Original review: March 18, 2022

Everything went fairly smoothly. I would give 5 stars except # 1 No one has given me information where I make my mortgage payments And # 2 One payoff check was under by $400 + and another over by $300 +. A third was used for my estimate so I owe almost $500 for that one and thought those amounts would be covered. Also the checks were delivered on my porch not in between the door as I was told. It was my understanding that my credit cards would all be of off in full. At this point I am uncertain whether or not I will receive money from the over paid loan or not which is upsetting. Also the total amounts according to Rocket and the closing agent were off by approximately $100 which was also disappointing.

Original review: March 18, 2022

The entire process were efficient and smooth. All involved parties were professional and very friendly and helpful. Our loan officer Joseph ** was extremely professional, very knowledgable and made the process quick and easy. We have been very happy with Rocket Mortgage and continue to be pleased with them after the refi.

Original review: March 17, 2022

This was so fast and easy. I have refinanced maybe three times in the past and all took longer and were more complicated. Everyone was so nice, knowledgeable and helpful. I am telling everyone about my experience. We closed in less than 30 days.

Original review: March 16, 2022

Rocket Mortgage made it easy to get a loan. Franco ** was very helpful. He was efficient and knowledgeable. He knew what to do and facilitated everything for me. I was able to get a loan fast and easy, with no problem, at the comfort of my home. And this makes it truly nice and convenient to avail of the services Rocket Mortgage offers.

Original review: March 16, 2022

Keefer ** is top-notch and provided useful and accurate numbers when I decided to refinance with Rocket Mortgage after another offer from a competitor. He made it simple, smooth and worry-free to close our loan. I would highly recommend Rocket Mortgage!

Original review: March 16, 2022

It has been a pleasure working with the Rocket Mortgage team throughout my busy schedule. Speaking with the team and utilizing the website to collect necessary documents made for a timely and convenient way to navigate the refinance process. I was very pleased with the result of this transaction and would recommend for anyone else to give them a try.

Original review: March 15, 2022

My closing took a bit longer than most do, but the entire way through I felt taken advantage of. Constant changes to interest rates and added-on fees were snuck into the agreement without any notification. If I did not catch these myself I would be paying thousands of dollars more and I consider it to be thievery. I do not appreciate companies that do business in this way. I was also taken for close to $7,000 because of some white-labeled "points" that should not have been there at all. Terrible experience and would not recommend.

Original review: March 14, 2022

First rate start to finish. Kept in the loop all the way through. No question needed to be asked because all info was provided throughout the process as well as what to expect in the next step. I fully recommend Rocket Mortgage.

Original review: March 9, 2022

This is my second review - but here goes again. I worked through my St Farm agent who was excellent in helping me. Suzanne ** in Albany Oregon. Then Josh from Rocket took over. Both were excellent and walked me through and answered all of my questions.

Original review: March 9, 2022

From start to finish it was a great experience. We needed to take equity out of the home for a new business adventure and it was a quick and easy process. Everyone was professional and nice, especially Josh and the gentlemen who closed out with us at our home! All documents were easily accessible and straightforward. This is the second mortgage with Rocket Mortgage and I’d recommend this company to anyone!

Quicken Loans Company Information