4.48/5

Looking for a good gold dealer?

JM Bullion

Looking for a good gold dealer?

72 JM Bullion Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I made the 3 different orders at 3 different dates and was given delivery dates for each purchase. My purchases came earlier than I expected and each order was exactly what I wanted to buy. I am very pleased with my purchases from the folks at JM Bullion. I have never been disappointed with any purchases that I have made with them. Each order process is simple and direct, in a word, easy! I've used them for precious metals for several years.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

JM Bullion's site was great. Easy to navigate and simple to use. Their prices were great and shipping was fast. I have made additional purchases since my initial purchase. A pleasure doing business with this JM Bullion. I highly recommend JM Bullion.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I appreciate the accuracy and special care these folks take to get their product to you. Their service is top notch and they provide a plethora of options to their customer. Product is taken great care of in terms of shipping and comes in a reasonably quick amount of time. Privacy is a priority to them and they treat it with respect.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Always fast and dependable with a great product! Look no further for all your precious metal wants and needs. JM Bullion provides a worry free transaction with fast, free and insured shipping. I am a repeat customer.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I am not rich nor do I make much money but once or twice a year I buy a few coins/bars usually 1oz. Out of all the places on the web for coin etc. this is my favorite place. I been using this site for about 4 years now and will continue into the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Before beginning to purchase metals I did my research of every major company in the U.S. China, Europe, Australia and Hong Kong. By far for the Quality of the metals and a fair price being competitive at it below JM Bullion beat them all hands down. There really is no comparison.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

They are always on time with shipping. If I ever have an issue which is never, I can call and speak to someone who will take care of it right away. Good prices as well which brings me here to begin with.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

No shipping charges a plus. All items arrived as ordered with great care in packaging. Order was quick compared to those from other firms. I would recommend JM Bullion to other customers. Quality was as advertised.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Everywhere I looked for research on where to buy silver suggested JM Bullion. So I bought the spot price silver starter package (I suggest you do the same, you won't be disappointed). Good selection, good price and only place I've found that does e-check for smaller amounts. Packages come super fast. I've bought from them three times now and never had issue.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Always answer all my questions, helps me to understand how to do what I want at lowest possible cost. Great company. I am quite pleased and will be placing regular orders from now on. I looked at all the online services and determined JM Bullion to be the #1 I wanted to do business with.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I've used JM for the past 3 years. I've have many purchased some while stationed in South Korea and I have never been happier. There are other companies it there but these guys always wrap and package it well. Free shipping over a set purchase price is a plus. Would recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Great on time delivery. Kind and courteous associates. Packages arrived in excellent condition, could have attached a bow and delivered as carrier dropped them off. Already shopping for the next occasion that comes up.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I recently made a fairly significant purchase from JM Bullion using the online tools. After placing the order, I received immediate confirmation of the order via email. JM Bullion gave me frequent updates of the status and tracking numbers for the shipped packages. The product arrive earlier than promised and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend JM Bullion for all of your gold, silver, and other precious metal and coin needs.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Had an issue with address and the post office returning my check payment. Didn’t create any problems with the order. Still waiting on shipment. Check needs to clear. Estimate of 6-7 days before delivery.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

JM Bullion is my favorite coin & bullion dealer. Prices are fair, delivery is quick, and the products are always exactly as described. Historically 15 ounces of silver buys an ounce of gold. But with an 80-1 spread now, silver has to come way up or gold way down. So with silver being 65% off of its all time high, and gold only down 40%, and all of the pressure on the FED & USD, I think both will increase but silver will increase more and is a guaranteed triple in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I made my first order not knowing anything about the process. I was surprised by the easy way the site works, and the ease of the entire transaction. I received my order rapidly, and the quality was OUTSTANDING. I will be a repeat customer!!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I would like to say that JM Bullion is a great company to do business with. Prices are fair, product is in stock and shipping is quick. I have been doing business with them for quite a while and have never had any issues with them. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

JM Bullion is hands down the best place to buy precious metals. I've made purchases from other bullion dealers and none of them match the speed of delivery or price point. The free delivery alone saves you a bundle. If you're looking for a honest and secure place to buy your silver or any other precious metal look no further.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Quality products, fast shipping and well designed website. Easily would have given 5 stars, I did however have one issue/question that was not resolved and felt they gave me a boilerplate email response.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I've been buying coins for years from multiple vendors, and the Best is JM Bullion in terms of selection (great), price (fair - better than fair, very reasonable), and service (quick delivery - usually less than a week, from halfway across the country). Never a problem. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Unrivaled service with an outstanding product. Over three years that I have been purchasing silver from JM, not once have I had occasion to complain. Orders are filled promptly and my silver arrives in no time. Keep up the great work!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

While the coin is in proof condition, it did NOT come in a capsule. Your coins should come in capsules. The silver coins are good prices and excellent condition. I will buy coins from this company in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I've made ten orders from JM Bullion without a single snag or mishap. Customer service is friendly and easy to reach for any questions. I can't wait for the e-check option to be available to me. I'd never think of ordering from anywhere else again.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I ordered junk silver 90% coins along with some 5 oz bars and Native American Buffalo Silver rounds. Shipped out next day and I received it super fast. When I opened to inspect the order it was exactly as I saw on their website. I appreciate the silver and will be using JM Bullion again.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I order sizable order of 10oz silver bar on Nov 23 from JM Bullion (JMB). They shipped about 10 days later. The USPS tracking number shows something was dropped off at Las Vegas USPS Zip 89120. However, there is no Las Vegas Post Office with 89120 zip code??? No other tracking info and it is Dec 26 today. Repeated call to JMB asking for JMB to complete their shipping to me or refund my order amount were ignored. Instead JMB ask me to launch an investigation of USPS for my package. WT_??? JMB sent me a couple legal forms they wanted me to sign before they would cancel the order. WT_??? These forms seemed to me to indemnify JMB and let them hand on to my money for many many weeks! WT_??? I told them I would not sign and send my order or return my money. JMB has not done so as of Dec 26. So JMB has held my money for over a month and I have nothing as of Dec 26. I do not trust JMB at all.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I placed an order for silver Bullion coins. The order was fully paid, $154. Never received the coins. USPS did not deliver. The shipment was insured by JM Bullion. I contacted JM Bullion and basically I was told that is not their problem. Now I am down $154 and no coins.

Hi Roman,

As of this writing, your claim is still open and has not been declined. We're awaiting the results of the BSN and the claim has yet to be decided. I'm sorry if this was somehow miscommunicated to you. Once the investigation has an update you will be contacted.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

In the middle of Nov. 2018 I ordered $3500 silver rounds from JM Bullion... It was to be delivered USPS between 8 and 8 Friday, a few days following. It was a paid order. I waited all day from 8 'til 8. It was not delivered. I looked at tracking number at 8 pm... It said that it was delivered to my mailbox at 230 pm that day. My mailbox is a locking one and can only get letters in it thru a swing door... I waited 'til Monday. Called JM Bullion since they are closed weekends... They said it was tracked as having been delivered, left in mailbox... I sent JM Bullion photos of my box showing it was impossible to leave a package in my box.

Later I asked post office if they could find it. They sent a letter after a few days and said package was not insured and they didn't know where it was. Couldn't be found. JM Bullion wanted me to jump thru hoops filing claims to cover loss... And then when I refused and said I was going to cancel cc payment they said, essentially, they didn't care... JM Bullion did not ask for a signature and said they did not insure package. I will never order from JM Bullion again - a company that is irresponsible and uncaring. *Remainder of review to be sent upon response* I called today. One person hung up on me then second one refuses to give help.

Hi Louis,

I'm sorry for the hassle you experienced with this order. We did verify the package delivery with USPS after your report, but unfortunately, our insurance requires that you comply with the claims process in order to be refunded. Since you were unwilling to cooperate with this process we were unable to refund the shipment.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I was excited to purchase my first kilo of silver. However the excitement was replaced with extreme disappointment. The product I purchased was suppose to be a new hand poured Silver Towne kilo bar. The bar itself was in terrible condition, clearly circulated, not new from the refinery. It bolstered many scratches and chips. As well as an uneven finish. The color was not what I was expecting with my other purchases of new never circulated silver. It was a dull white void of any shine I have come to expect from my silver purchases. It also had brown and black what I assume are tarnish marks. It was also porous which I assume is a defect from the hand pouring process.

All I know is this is not at all what I was expecting. I have purchased smaller bars from this same company delivered sealed in an airtight lamination. I am incredibly disappointed in this kilo bar. I am currently in the process of a return/exchange. I hope my second bar is in far better condition. As it stands this bar looks like it was dipped in white paint thrown down a mountain and then rinsed off in a river. It is absolutely hideous.

Hi Patrick,

As you mentioned, we're willing to exchange orders when customers aren't satisfied. Were you satisfied with the replacement? Without any of your order information, I'm unable to verify the turnout of this situation.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Cancelled an order on Sunday before it was even shipped and will not receive my money back until Wednesday! Will never do business with such a slow company again! Stay away! They will hold your money for no reason.

Hi Jason,

I'm sorry for the hassle you experienced. Without any order information, I'm unable to speak to specifics about your case. If this was a check order we would have had to wait for the check to clear before refunding it, if it was a credit card order it may have taken several days to post to your bank account, that length is dependent on the bank. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. If you'd like to provide your order information I'd be happy to address it.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I have not had good customer relations with this company and now that I read the other reviews, I am suspect of the product I did get from them. Here is my experience: I sent a 1 oz gold coin to my grandson, who never picked it up from the PO. When I called JM and spoke with Laura I received NO HELP in trying to track the package. She said it was my fault and tough luck and was very unpleasant. Finally after several attempts to talk to someone, I did reach another very helpful representative (wish I could remember her name) who was willing to look into it and found that the package had indeed been returned to JM. JM had the package in their possession. I asked for a refund, BUT they sent the check to my grandson instead of me who promptly forged my signature and cashed it. So yah, my fault and tough luck. Needless to say I will be using another dealer from here on.

Hi Cheryl,

I'm sorry for the hassle you experienced with us. If you'd like to provide us with your order information we'd love to investigate this. We QA our calls and if someone were ever to tell a customer "tough luck" they'd be promptly terminated. Without knowing the order though I'm unable to comment on this further.

JM Bullion Company Information