4.32/5

Looking for a good gold dealer?

JM Bullion

Looking for a good gold dealer?

JM Bullion Reviews

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Excellent product, service and delivery. Will continue buying from them for all Silver purchases. Purchases and quality of product offered is of quality and condition as advertised. Delivery is quick and received in pristine condition.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

JM Bullion has been very satisfying in their service in both purchasing and delivering products to me in a timely manner. They even contacted me over the phone in regards to a purchase payment they had not received which turned out to be an error on my part (discovered later I had mailed it to incorrect zip code). They were understanding and allowed me a few days to send the payment in for products I had purchased.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

From finding what I wanted to the purchase everything was above par. I ordered 3 Mexican 50 Peso Gold Coins in unknown condition and All look brand new!! Great mailing experience! Shipped the next day in discreet packaging!!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Sadly to say although this company came to my attention by a local numismatic club and good friends I had several coins that came in with flaws and communication with their CSR was to say the least not up to the standards I was referred to. Sooo much that my friends indicated to just “take advantage of silver prices lower” and purchase their “one time spot price” and move on. As a beginner on a tight small budget and purchasing time pieces to give as presence to my love ones I have done just that and currently waiting to receive the “spot pricing silver coins” in hopes of receiving good pieces.

I’m sorry to say that after several emails and a couple of phone calls I felt not very well appreciated as my orders are not very large and as so then not as important or worse keeping and offering top notch service. Mediocre at best even after explaining how and why I began purchasing from them. An APMEX customer although some prices are a bit less, cannot compared CS. Kindly accept my most sincere review in hopes that other customers with the same small ordering limitations yet ordering nonetheless received a better outcome. Thank you in advance for the opportunity of this review.

JM Bullion response

Hi Nydia,

I'm so sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience. Could you DM us your information can review your account? This is definitely not how we want to treat our customers.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I have made about 10 to 12 orders over the last few years buying silver rounds and coins. Never a hiccup, never an issue, never any problem whatsoever!. I enjoy nothing better than buying things from a place that not only has best prices, but fast shipping, and trouble free issues. JM Bullion is honestly a #1 choice for me, and it should be for you too. Absolutely 100% honest and real experience.

~Craig

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Have purchased multiple times from JM and have always been satisfied with the products. Purchase gold and silver bullion whenever I can. Have never had any issues and always superfast secure shipping. Highly recommend JM Bullion.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I do, and will continue to recommend JM Bullion to friends and family. My only wish would be that they could be notified when the money for the purchase had cleared as to speed delivery a day or two. I will continue to be a loyal and regular customer.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

These guys always have fast delivery, and will get in contact with you if you have any issues. The customer service is excellent and their selection of pms is impressive. They also give constant updates on new or returning products.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Easy purchasing experience. I love the Free shipping over 99 dollars. I will continue using JM Bullion for future purchases of silver. Their website is easy to maneuver through and to find information and pricing.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Great service, fast shipping and excellent communications. The only problem I have is you shouldn't be charged more money for using PayPal or Credit Cards. Every precious metals website operates this way, but I wish JM Bullion would break the mold and not charge additional money for PayPal. I would recommend JM Bullion and will continue to purchase from them.

JM Bullion Company Information