2. Finance

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.46/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Accredited Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

JM Bullion Reviews

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I was online looking at several websites to purchase the new 2019-S silver proof silver eagle. None of the sites I visited had this coin in stock or was just now taking pre-orders. I came across JM Bullion's site and they didn't only have it in stock but it shipped the following day. I just received this beautiful coin yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. I will be purchasing all of my coins from JM in the future. Keep up the great service and products!

Mark

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I have been doing business with JM BULLION both a Buyer and a Seller for years without a single issue. As a Seller they offer competitive pricing and one of the largest product selections around. I have bought Silver Rounds, Silver Eagles & Silver bars and always get top quality Silver with fast shipping and great packaging. I have also purchased Gold Eagles and have at times sold some Gold back to them. If you ever want to liquidate Silver or Gold I highly recommend selling it to JM BULLION. You will get the best price and customer service in the business, this I know from personal experience as both a Buyer & Seller to them. In the past I have done business with several other dealers which are also good companies. But I eventually always came back to JM BULLION and now they have become the only company I do business with when Buying or Selling Precious Metals. If you buy or sell thru JM BULLION I'm sure you will never regret it.

Charles

High Point, NC

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I've ordered about 30 different times over the last 5 years with JM Bullion. From $100 up to $2000 orders, for Silver and Gold Bullion and Coins, and Bars. They have never messed up an order, they have never lost anything in shipping and everything went as expected. They provide good competitive pricing compared to other companies, good free shipping thresholds and accept all forms of payment. I have never had a problem. I live in the Midwest area of the country and always choose USPS free shipping from them. I always know what to expect from their website and highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

After reading a few other reviews I have to add in. I have been a customer of JM Bullion since 2015 and am very happy. I just added it up from my order files and I have purchased $12,671.75 worth of silver, gold, and copper from them. I have not regretted a single purchase. All have been sent in a timely manner and all products have been of excellent quality. A few items weren't available right away and I have known ahead of time that they would be sent after a certain date. This appears to be common practice from several other metal sites online. I know when I am seeking other purchases of Metals in the future I will let JM Bullion handle my needs with the assurance I will get a High Quality item at a more than fair price. Excellent Job!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I found JM bullion in Oct 2019 and am completely satisfied with the product, price, customer service and shipping. The only complaint I have is my bank account says, "Stop. You are spending too much money." Lol! There is truly nothing better in the silver market than holding the mint rolls of stackables. I have bought off that giant site online that a million people sell on and have always enjoyed getting my silver but I have never gotten as excited as I do now because I know I'm the first to own what I bought along with JM's weekly sales. The prices are always able to beat the items purchased online. I'm completely 100%+ satisfied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: June 19, 2020

I contacted JM Bullion. I was concerned I had not received order #**. 540 ounces of Copper I had paid for in full. Thomas Fougerousse has not taken any action to refund my money, or send the order.

Original review: June 13, 2020

I have been a customer for a few years now and recently sold silver bars back to them which I mailed with insurance and followed the instructions to the tee! The package was received by them however over 200 ounces of silver were missing valued over $3,400. After month of providing all the information asked of me and the receipt for which the transaction was insured under they declined My claim and told me to not contact them again! Even the rep I was dealing with said that the reason for declining the claim was vague and there was nothing I could do. For the record, I have a great job and hold a secret security clearance so rest assurance my claim is not false. Definitely do business elsewhere!!!!

Resolution response: June 16, 2020

JM Bullion did the right thing and overturned their decision not to reimburse me. My faith has been restored in them.

Original review: June 1, 2020

Had the worst experience of my life with JM Bullion. I bought 16 ounces of gold (more than $28K) and it was delivered in an empty box via the post office without a signature! I followed every step of their "investigation" including getting a police and post office report and after 45 days, my claim was denied for no reason. If you buy gold from there, you are playing Russian roulette that your gold might not ever show up and that they will blame you for it and you will never get reimbursed.

JM Bullion response

John, Could you please provide an order number?

Resolution response: June 4, 2020

Interestingly and fortunately I finally received my coin today 6/3/2020. Almost 2 months after they shipped it. Despite that, I still think their handling of my claim was not a good business practice. They did not inform me the best solution to the issue when I first called them. If the coin did not arrive, I would have to suffer the entire market loss.

Original review: May 31, 2020

I purchased a gold coin in March. JM Bullion shipped it on April 7th. However the coin never arrived!!! It's possibly lost during USPS transit. I called them during mid April. They told me to wait. I called them again on April 30th and asked for a refund. They told me to submit a form to claims department. I did and they denied my claim! The reason is ridiculously simple -- I made the claim late. I am supposed to submit claims within 3 business dates when the coin went missing. JM Bullion, why would you tell me to wait when I FIRST CALLED? It's a simple denial of responsibility. I am going to call my bank to cancel this transaction. Will keep you guys posted on updates.

JM Bullion response

Unfortunately, when we are notified of an issue late it prevents us from adequately investigating the loss. It's the responsibility of the customer to notify us of an issue in a reasonable time frame. In this case we were not notified of an issue until 23 days after shipment.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I purchased silver bars from JM Bullion and paid via ACH same day. Payment cleared the next day. 15 days later, my order was cancelled. When I finally got through to customer service, after 21 minute hold, they said they couldn't verify me via phone, but no one had contacted me by phone. They said they couldn't leave a voicemail, but I have unlimited voicemail capacity. Since the customer service rep was able to verify me on the spot, I asked that my order that was cancelled just an hour ago be reinstated, but they refused. The spot price of silver had gone up significantly since I placed my order. JM Bullion cancelled my order rather than fulfilling it at the original price I paid.

JM Bullion response

We are sorry about this cancellation. It was a matter of not being able to get in touch. The order has since been reinstated and shipped.

JM Bullion Company Information