JM Bullion

Compare Gold Dealers

Research top Gold Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Helpful and knowledgeable staff made my transaction a breeze. They were able to walk me through the process quickly and efficiently so that it took no time at all. They were upfront about fees and surcharges and made sure that I was aware of them before completing my transaction. The prices listed with the prices that I paid. There were no hidden costs involved. They were very knowledgeable about the medals industry. They were always on top of trends and were able to pass that knowledge on to me. They offered all of the common payment options available online at any other online retailer. I was able to complete my payment quickly and without any problems.

It was very simple and straightforward and took very little time or effort. The representatives were knowledgeable and very courteous throughout. The prices were consistent and I was aware of the pricing procedure from the beginning of the process until the transaction was complete. I have never had dealings with a better or more intelligent, professional, and courteous company. They are my go-to company for these transactions. There are nearly unlimited payment options including credit, debit, direct bank transfer, check, mobile options, PayPal, and the list goes on and on.

Very efficient and knowledgeable. They know what they are doing and are working for your satisfaction. No complaints. They give you a quote and tell you roughly the price very accurately before doing business. I enjoyed it and felt the price was reasonable for what I needed. They answered any and all questions that I had as well as told me common misconceptions then explained them thoroughly. Very friendly and patient to work with me. Could pay using pretty much any method.

This place offered me a very low amount of money for a good amount of gold. When I asked why their offer was so much lower than other places I had went, all they said was "that's our policy." Their "policy" means you're going to get about half of what anywhere else will offer you. They admitted that the gold was worth a lot more than they were offering me. They feed on the desperate people and resale their gold for insane prices. I didn't sell to them but if I would have I would have gotten to get cash. That's what people want so I would think that's a good deal.

They are a good company to do business with. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. I would use their services again. They are very easy to work with and are professional. The prices are clear and easy to understand. I find they describe their cost and fees very well. They appear to be very knowledgable. They have good customer service, are able to explain their products and service very well. They offer a variety of payment options from PayPal to checks, money orders, cashier’s Checks and credit cards. They also offer bankwire and bitcoin

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Expert Review

Andrew PolacekInvestments & Banking Contributing Editor

Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.

Located in Dallas, JM Bullion is primarily an online gold and precious metals dealer offering customer service online, via telephone and with walk-in meetings.

• Transparent pricing: Bullion prices are clearly labeled and available for comparison on the homepage.
  • IRA help: Learn how to add precious metals to your retirement planning with a self-directed IRA invested in precious metals.
  • Storage services: Working in partnership with TDS Vaults, JM Bullion can offer both secure storage and insurance options to its customers.
  • Copper sales: Most gold dealers also offer silver, platinum and palladium, but JM Bullion also has copper coinage available.
  • Best for This precious metal investment company is best for retirees, savers and speculators.

Compare Gold Dealers