4.43/5

Looking for a good gold dealer?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

51 JM Bullion Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I'm a new customer testing things out with a few orders and it's been great! I've been getting better pricing than I can find walking into a local dealer and the free shipping over $99 makes it so easy (and cost effective). It's been better than expected. If reliability of shipments stays consistent, I look forward to buying more, and more often. I'm just getting back into buying bullion and glad I found JM!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I'm a repeat and frequent customer of JM BULLION. I've bought from other coin/metal dealers in the past. I have found JM BULLION to have a huge selection of coins/bullion, super fast delivery, super low prices and quality products! I will not go back to other companies as they do not measure up to JM BULLION! BUT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. I'M DEFINITELY A HAPPY HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I have been ordering from JM Bullion for several years. At first I was concerned that they might be less than great but my experience with them has always been positive. They price their products fairly and ship them quickly. They even take the time to pack them in such a way so that it is not easy to detect what might be in the package. Every effort is made to ensure a top of the line transaction.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

J M Bullion is my go to for beautiful precious metals. They are efficiently on time, dependable and have a lot to offer. They have the best selection of precious metals at a competitive price that entitles a low to no risk, buying from JM is a priceless opportunity to put your wealth into a tangible asset that will I believe sustain and or increase in value with time. Buying from JM is something that I am thankful for.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Outstanding selection and competitive prices. Quick delivery. Everything you could ask for! They consistently have a wide range of inventory. Easy to navigate website and easy to checkout. Nice design.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I have bought from JM Bullion before and I have never had any problem. They are always very courteous, fast and professional with their service. They have great prices also and ship quickly in well-packaged boxes.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I made the 3 different orders at 3 different dates and was given delivery dates for each purchase. My purchases came earlier than I expected and each order was exactly what I wanted to buy. I am very pleased with my purchases from the folks at JM Bullion. I have never been disappointed with any purchases that I have made with them. Each order process is simple and direct, in a word, easy! I've used them for precious metals for several years.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

JM Bullion's site was great. Easy to navigate and simple to use. Their prices were great and shipping was fast. I have made additional purchases since my initial purchase. A pleasure doing business with this JM Bullion. I highly recommend JM Bullion.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I appreciate the accuracy and special care these folks take to get their product to you. Their service is top notch and they provide a plethora of options to their customer. Product is taken great care of in terms of shipping and comes in a reasonably quick amount of time. Privacy is a priority to them and they treat it with respect.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Always fast and dependable with a great product! Look no further for all your precious metal wants and needs. JM Bullion provides a worry free transaction with fast, free and insured shipping. I am a repeat customer.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Since my first purchase from JMBullion several years ago and many pieces of metal I have always had a pleasant experience. JMBullion metals are priced right and their shipping program matters to me a great deal. Free shipping with a 100 dollar minimum is perfect. I have nearly at every instance purchased more than one item and set my budget so that I'm able to purchase several items at any time I'm buying. Not having to pay shipping makes the purchase just that much better. I check my metals with test kits that I own and have never found anything but authentic metal with the purity that is stated in their ads. I recommend JMBullion to everyone I know that buy precious metals and have never been told it was a mistake.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I am not rich nor do I make much money but once or twice a year I buy a few coins/bars usually 1oz. Out of all the places on the web for coin etc. this is my favorite place. I been using this site for about 4 years now and will continue into the future.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Before beginning to purchase metals I did my research of every major company in the U.S. China, Europe, Australia and Hong Kong. By far for the Quality of the metals and a fair price being competitive at it below JM Bullion beat them all hands down. There really is no comparison.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

They are always on time with shipping. If I ever have an issue which is never, I can call and speak to someone who will take care of it right away. Good prices as well which brings me here to begin with.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

No shipping charges a plus. All items arrived as ordered with great care in packaging. Order was quick compared to those from other firms. I would recommend JM Bullion to other customers. Quality was as advertised.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Everywhere I looked for research on where to buy silver suggested JM Bullion. So I bought the spot price silver starter package (I suggest you do the same, you won't be disappointed). Good selection, good price and only place I've found that does e-check for smaller amounts. Packages come super fast. I've bought from them three times now and never had issue.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Always answer all my questions, helps me to understand how to do what I want at lowest possible cost. Great company. I am quite pleased and will be placing regular orders from now on. I looked at all the online services and determined JM Bullion to be the #1 I wanted to do business with.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I've used JM for the past 3 years. I've have many purchased some while stationed in South Korea and I have never been happier. There are other companies it there but these guys always wrap and package it well. Free shipping over a set purchase price is a plus. Would recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I have purchased bullion rounds from other sellers, but I decided to see if I could find anyone who'd beat the prices they offered. When I found JM Bullion I saw they sold for a little less - "a little bit's better than nada", as they say. Next, I needed to be sure they were legit. Yes, sadly I have been defrauded with counterfeit coins in the past. That hurt. But I found no evidence anywhere that JM Bullion ever did that to anyone. So I bought a roll and S&H was free. The coins arrived and I checked them out closely. All legit. They arrived very quickly, which was good, because I send them to siblings, nieces and nephews for Christmas. They came USPS Priority Mail, well packaged and in a hard plastic-like storage tube. Needless to say, my experience purchasing from JM Bullion was outstanding. I'll be back!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Great on time delivery. Kind and courteous associates. Packages arrived in excellent condition, could have attached a bow and delivered as carrier dropped them off. Already shopping for the next occasion that comes up.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I recently made a fairly significant purchase from JM Bullion using the online tools. After placing the order, I received immediate confirmation of the order via email. JM Bullion gave me frequent updates of the status and tracking numbers for the shipped packages. The product arrive earlier than promised and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend JM Bullion for all of your gold, silver, and other precious metal and coin needs.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Had an issue with address and the post office returning my check payment. Didn’t create any problems with the order. Still waiting on shipment. Check needs to clear. Estimate of 6-7 days before delivery.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

JM Bullion is my favorite coin & bullion dealer. Prices are fair, delivery is quick, and the products are always exactly as described. Historically 15 ounces of silver buys an ounce of gold. But with an 80-1 spread now, silver has to come way up or gold way down. So with silver being 65% off of its all time high, and gold only down 40%, and all of the pressure on the FED & USD, I think both will increase but silver will increase more and is a guaranteed triple in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I made my first order not knowing anything about the process. I was surprised by the easy way the site works, and the ease of the entire transaction. I received my order rapidly, and the quality was OUTSTANDING. I will be a repeat customer!!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I would like to say that JM Bullion is a great company to do business with. Prices are fair, product is in stock and shipping is quick. I have been doing business with them for quite a while and have never had any issues with them. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

JM Bullion is hands down the best place to buy precious metals. I've made purchases from other bullion dealers and none of them match the speed of delivery or price point. The free delivery alone saves you a bundle. If you're looking for a honest and secure place to buy your silver or any other precious metal look no further.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Quality products, fast shipping and well designed website. Easily would have given 5 stars, I did however have one issue/question that was not resolved and felt they gave me a boilerplate email response.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I've been buying coins for years from multiple vendors, and the Best is JM Bullion in terms of selection (great), price (fair - better than fair, very reasonable), and service (quick delivery - usually less than a week, from halfway across the country). Never a problem. Highly recommended.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I gift silver coins to my kids and nephews every Xmas and Birthday. Order process and delivery is flawless. This past Xmas I called in a missing shipment and JM Bullion's response was fantastic. They agreed to replace the coins, no questions asked. After hanging up with them I gave another look and we indeed receive the coins, it was buried with the other presents in our closet and I had forgotten I put in there. I quickly called JM Bullion. They were understanding and they quickly canceled the call. I tell this to inform others that their customer service is very very good. Lifetime customer!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Unrivaled service with an outstanding product. Over three years that I have been purchasing silver from JM, not once have I had occasion to complain. Orders are filled promptly and my silver arrives in no time. Keep up the great work!

JM Bullion expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Located in Dallas, JM Bullion is primarily an online gold and precious metals dealer offering customer service online, via telephone and with walk-in meetings.

• Transparent pricing: Bullion prices are clearly labeled and available for comparison on the homepage.

• IRA help: Learn how to add precious metals to your retirement planning with a self-directed IRA invested in precious metals.

• Storage services: Working in partnership with TDS Vaults, JM Bullion can offer both secure storage and insurance options to its customers.

• Copper sales: Most gold dealers also offer silver, platinum and palladium, but JM Bullion also has copper coinage available.

• Best for: This precious metal investment company is best for retirees, savers and speculators.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg