2. Finance

Unsubscribe at any time.

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Accredited Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

JM Bullion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I was online looking at several websites to purchase the new 2019-S silver proof silver eagle. None of the sites I visited had this coin in stock or was just now taking pre-orders. I came across JM Bullion's site and they didn't only have it in stock but it shipped the following day. I just received this beautiful coin yesterday, and I couldn't be happier. I will be purchasing all of my coins from JM in the future. Keep up the great service and products!

Mark

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I have been doing business with JM BULLION both a Buyer and a Seller for years without a single issue. As a Seller they offer competitive pricing and one of the largest product selections around. I have bought Silver Rounds, Silver Eagles & Silver bars and always get top quality Silver with fast shipping and great packaging. I have also purchased Gold Eagles and have at times sold some Gold back to them. If you ever want to liquidate Silver or Gold I highly recommend selling it to JM BULLION. You will get the best price and customer service in the business, this I know from personal experience as both a Buyer & Seller to them. In the past I have done business with several other dealers which are also good companies. But I eventually always came back to JM BULLION and now they have become the only company I do business with when Buying or Selling Precious Metals. If you buy or sell thru JM BULLION I'm sure you will never regret it.

Charles

High Point, NC

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I've ordered about 30 different times over the last 5 years with JM Bullion. From $100 up to $2000 orders, for Silver and Gold Bullion and Coins, and Bars. They have never messed up an order, they have never lost anything in shipping and everything went as expected. They provide good competitive pricing compared to other companies, good free shipping thresholds and accept all forms of payment. I have never had a problem. I live in the Midwest area of the country and always choose USPS free shipping from them. I always know what to expect from their website and highly recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

After reading a few other reviews I have to add in. I have been a customer of JM Bullion since 2015 and am very happy. I just added it up from my order files and I have purchased $12,671.75 worth of silver, gold, and copper from them. I have not regretted a single purchase. All have been sent in a timely manner and all products have been of excellent quality. A few items weren't available right away and I have known ahead of time that they would be sent after a certain date. This appears to be common practice from several other metal sites online. I know when I am seeking other purchases of Metals in the future I will let JM Bullion handle my needs with the assurance I will get a High Quality item at a more than fair price. Excellent Job!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I found JM bullion in Oct 2019 and am completely satisfied with the product, price, customer service and shipping. The only complaint I have is my bank account says, "Stop. You are spending too much money." Lol! There is truly nothing better in the silver market than holding the mint rolls of stackables. I have bought off that giant site online that a million people sell on and have always enjoyed getting my silver but I have never gotten as excited as I do now because I know I'm the first to own what I bought along with JM's weekly sales. The prices are always able to beat the items purchased online. I'm completely 100%+ satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

Great consumer service. Fast delivery of product and gave tracking number. Am looking forward to more investment. Every question I asked they responded clearly and with accurate. Good job. l Looking forward to be a return consumer.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

UPS either lost or stole my 100 oz silver bar that JMB bought back. Answered JMB's 10 questions on how it was packed and shipped. Claim denied because I failed to mention bar was boxed within the box. Lost a customer along with a $2600 bar. Funny how their Claim Department never called, or wrote, asking for clarification on this. UPS Driver just got $2600 richer.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Great products. Great service. Great price. Fast shipping. The industry leader. No one comes close. All others are in their shadow. Repeat customer always the best. They are a lot more better than I can say for the service taking this review. I would rate C.A. one star but J. M. Bullion gets TEN STARS!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I am disgusted to have to write a review that seems to align with others who've posted with the same or similar issues regarding lost packages and non-delivery of goods. I made the tragic mistake of ordering a "Pre-sale" item on August 9 with an anticipated delivery date of August 21 to not have this ship until August 24. The bar has been held at their facility and now their USPS local office ever since. Never departing. I contacted them last Friday on the 28th, a day after the "Anticipated delivery date" from USPS to get the run around from the young rep that Erin (supposed claims manager who is horrible) was unavailable and I left my name and number for a callback. I also sent an email thru their website submission to get an auto-generated response that a "Human" would call me back. No call.

I called back on Monday the 31st...again, left a message. Only this time a new rep was stressed out telling me she did not like being put in such position by Erin because she refused to pick up...holding me on the line for half an hour waiting for nothing. No return call. I called again on 9/1 - same thing. Erin refused to return the call once again and I then later received an email from their claims dept making ridiculous demands that I need to file three documents for them to "Consider" a refund due on Sept 6 as if they can bark orders regarding my time on top of the fact this matter is their problem. They try and pass the buck to their customers telling them it's the customer's responsibility to file claims with USPS. This is incorrect... The claims process requires the shipper's information, not the buyer.

This ridiculous email also stated that I needed to file a police report when that is false. The package never left their jurisdiction. This is their report, not mine. Had the package arrived at my location and it was possible theft, I would say maybe...Not in this case. This package never left their facility so the police report needs to be filed by them, not me. Never left Las Vegas. As a paralegal myself, I also asked an attorney about this who agreed that this is a problem they need to deal with. They not only are using an unreliable carrier but they want to go on the cheap and not insure their packages you pay for - shipping high value packages in this day and age with no signature requirement and no insurance, telling the customer it's their discretion whether they are refunded if they receive no package.

I'm not sure who this scam works on, but it's not working with me. They have today to get me my refund or all hell will break loose on them. This is illegal practice as they assume the liability for their packages they ship at their risk by not insuring them. No customer buying precious metals at these prices should be receiving US{S non-signature delivery parcels with no insurance. You go tell that to a court judge you morons.

I will get my money back either way. I was trying to do it the easier way but they choose the hard way. I spent a lofty amount of money at this company in the last several months, never with a delivery issue or problem with over a hundred packages since they also ship everything separate which too is ridiculous if you place more than one order in the same day. I would have expected better service..

Now they lost a customer and this customer will go on a rampage if my refund is not processed. They prefer customers fending for themselves if a problem arises much like other reviews state, severing the trust and relationship. You're not the only game in town. You need to get rid of Erin. She clearly has a hold on someone at your company to still have a job years later after many complaints. Get it together. Your customers have no plan on dropping off the map being out thousands of dollars over your errors.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

They alone determined the amount that I was going to pay. They filled in that amount on my debit card account and then processed it with the Bank of America as though I had submitted it myself! The third and final agent I spoke to on Aug. 26th, Sana, said, ”It’s an industry-standard policy. You are NOT going to get reimbursed.” Not only is it not a standard practice but also it might violate several federal statutes including misrepresentation (identity theft) in the execution of a fraudulent interstate banking transaction.

I submitted a purchase order for silver coins on Friday, August 7th. (Order #** for $9,664.20) I misunderstood a note in the tiny print on the order form that my order would be canceled if not completed in 24 hours. (It actually said one business day so they charged for losses over the entire weekend.) Another note that I didn’t see until recently, said other charges "may" apply - hinting that clarifying information would be provided if something were to arise. It notably did not say “will” apply.

By the time 24 hours had passed I had not set up the ability to do a wire transfer with my bank so I let the order lapse (without consequence to me I assumed). I placed another, larger order the next day thinking I was simply starting over to complete the purchase I had originally intended. (The second order was order #** for $9,932.34.) They received payment for that second order and even shipped it before emailing me, after-the-fact, that they had debited $669.65 from my account for not completing the first transaction. The irony is that I indemnified their losses, if any (I have no idea what they paid for it originally) and they get to sell the coins again for a second round of income.

I asked Sana if I could simply complete the purchase so I would at least have something that might still accrue value - rather than being stripped of $670. Sana said I absolutely could not because I had not responded to their efforts to reach me. This was one of six transactions with them. I am not unreachable. I called them the moment I saw their email telling me they had taken money from me without my permission. It seemed clear that it was her discretion whether or not to reimburse me and she chose not to.

DETAILS. The first order - Order #** for $9,664.20, placed on Friday, August 7th was not completed. The second order - Order #** for $9,932.34, placed on Saturday or Sunday August 9th, and wired Monday Aug. 10th. The email telling me they canceled the first order as of Monday August 10 and that they had debited my account for $669.65 was sent on Wednesday August 12th., 10:30 PM.

The first conversation with customer service was Thursday August 13th. Lanice said that the billing department was unusually busy and they were three days behind. She thought I would be reimbursed and said she would call me Monday to confirm. The second conversation with customer service was about a week later. Not sure of the agent's name. He said essentially the same thing as Lanice but said that the billing department would call me within a few days to confirm the status. The third conversation with customer service that ended with the conversation with Sana occurred on Wednesday, August 26th.

JM Bullion response

Helmer,

You were charged fees because you locked in an order and then never paid for it. Here is the explanation as to why these fees are necessary.

This is also outlined in our terms:

JM Bullion Company Information