2. Finance

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.32/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Accredited Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

JM Bullion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

A few years ago, I wanted to add precious metals to my portfolio. I was looking for a place to buy silver and gold. I did an online search and found JM Bullion. They had an amazing selection and free shipping on all orders. They had coins, bars, collectibles, statutes and other unique collectible precious metals that I had never seen before. Of course I started slow with small orders. Orders were processed and delivered quickly and efficiently. The precious metals are delivered to your door and using their site is very easy. It is like Christmas all year when I receive one of my many orders from JM Bullion. Further, there have been times when I have needed some extra cash and had to sell some of my precious metals to dealers. Never a problem. A fun alternative to cash and stocks. I love my collection of coins and collectibles. I give this company my highest recommendation.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I have been doing business with JM BULLION both a Buyer and a Seller for years without a single issue. As a Seller they offer competitive pricing and one of the largest product selections around. I have bought Silver Rounds, Silver Eagles & Silver bars and always get top quality Silver with fast shipping and great packaging. I have also purchased Gold Eagles and have at times sold some Gold back to them. If you ever want to liquidate Silver or Gold I highly recommend selling it to JM BULLION. You will get the best price and customer service in the business, this I know from personal experience as both a Buyer & Seller to them. In the past I have done business with several other dealers which are also good companies. But I eventually always came back to JM BULLION and now they have become the only company I do business with when Buying or Selling Precious Metals. If you buy or sell thru JM BULLION I'm sure you will never regret it.

Charles

High Point, NC

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

After reading a few other reviews I have to add in. I have been a customer of JM Bullion since 2015 and am very happy. I just added it up from my order files and I have purchased $12,671.75 worth of silver, gold, and copper from them. I have not regretted a single purchase. All have been sent in a timely manner and all products have been of excellent quality. A few items weren't available right away and I have known ahead of time that they would be sent after a certain date. This appears to be common practice from several other metal sites online. I know when I am seeking other purchases of Metals in the future I will let JM Bullion handle my needs with the assurance I will get a High Quality item at a more than fair price. Excellent Job!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I found JM bullion in Oct 2019 and am completely satisfied with the product, price, customer service and shipping. The only complaint I have is my bank account says, "Stop. You are spending too much money." Lol! There is truly nothing better in the silver market than holding the mint rolls of stackables. I have bought off that giant site online that a million people sell on and have always enjoyed getting my silver but I have never gotten as excited as I do now because I know I'm the first to own what I bought along with JM's weekly sales. The prices are always able to beat the items purchased online. I'm completely 100%+ satisfied.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

The people who work in the customer service department are really kind. My problem is with JM Bullion has a return policy that is completely ridiculous especially considering I'm a great customer. I might not spend much but I still order a lot of coins for my collection. When everything goes right you have nothing to worry about but when it goes wrong they might offer you a $5 coupon or have you go through the worst process for returning anything bought online. I will give the example of my last issue. I bought a Canadian superleaf coin which is silver and it was described as BU or brilliant uncirculated which was a complete lie. It was definitely a buy back from some collector and if it's second hand it better look good to label it BU but it was in a horrible black ringed airtight which turned the whole coin black all around the entire rim and then there were literally fingerprint marks on the face of the coin wrapping around from the rim.

I called and asked if they could just give me the $15 over silver cost when I bought it as a credit. They offered $5. I felt very insulted that they messed up and they tried every time I have had a problem to tell me it's my fault that I either couldn't return the item because lack of packaging materials because you need to double box it and it needs to be held in place.

Then after I paid for the UPS store to package it I found out that you can't leave it at the UPS store with prepaid labels. I needed to bring it 45 min away to the actual UPS sorting center. I said that I wouldn't do it and we had words. Then they told me if I couldn't drive to the UPS facility then I would need to pay UPS $8 to come pick up the package. I told them that I was the customer who paid for their services and they messed up not me and I didn't want my money back. I wanted to just get another sent to me. I was done with JM bullion until I saw a UPS driver in my neighborhood and I took the chance and just gave it to him and it Finally made its way to JM. JM bullion needs to get their RETURN POLICY back to customer friendly or they won't have any friendly customers left.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

My experience with this company has been beyond frustrating. The initial part of the process was easy- sign up, wait for the price to be what I wanted to pay, order by ACH...after that it was ridiculous. My order was flagged, so I received an email to call them, which I did. We discussed the issue and they did not ask for any additional information- a week later, my order was canceled with no explanation. When I called, I was told there were "discrepancies". I was told to place a new order- first I had to wait a week to get my money back. Then I placed a new order, with my account in which I am the ONLY person named. They pulled my funds immediately.

A week later, I get an email CANCELLED. I called, same issue "discrepancies". No one will give me any information on what is supposedly not correct. I had to log into my bank account through THEIR website. I ordered and am shipping to the SAME EXACT ADDRESS on my bank account. Now I have to wait another week to get my money back. Watch gold prices again. You can believe with 100% certainty I will NEVER order from them again!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

JM Bullion took $82,000+ of my money by WIRE, then they shipped the order in 2 packages. Both were returned to them because they didn't pay their UPS bill. They promised to send them out again, and the same thing happened AGAIN, for non-payment of their UPS account (according to the UPS agent I spoke to). I keep demanding my money back, and they won't do that unless they charge me a $4,000 "market loss fee". So I demand either my product or my money back, and I keep getting the runaround. VERY uncomfortable with $82,000 sitting in THEIR account, not mine... And if they can't pay their UPS bill, that's very concerning!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

As a newcomer to precious metals, I started small to understand the process. With my first order, I did hit some snags with their ACH processing and it took several days to sort that out. I could have used a little more guidance from the customer service representatives, but we eventually got it sorted out. I've placed four orders with them now and definitely plan to purchase more through them. I feel like the prices are fair for the convenience of online ordering.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

Quality of the bullion is great. * The shipping has been a shot in the dark. This may be related to covid, but I had no idea when my order would ship and most of the time arrived on a different day than the shipment notification. I used ACH for payment.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

New to stacking this year and JM Bullion is one of the on-line companies I use the most. Good pricing, GREAT INFORMATION, excellent packaging, and FAST DELIVERY. They always keep me updated on what has just come in and my latest purchase of the 3 oz Monarch Egyptian Relic Bar is amazing. Thanks for all your help!

JM Bullion Company Information