4.45/5

Looking for a good gold dealer?

JM Bullion

Looking for a good gold dealer?

73 JM Bullion Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 16, 2019

Brand new to this precious metals diversification strategy. Many of the other sites want to call you, discuss, sell, etc. I didn't want to be bothered with all that. I did my due diligence... I knew my strategy and I simply wanted to buy some things. JM Bullion has the best prices I could find, free shipping for orders of $99 and a wide variety of products. They even have weekly specials... which sounds like a lot of fun. You have to mail a check to get the lowest price, but, oh well. Take advantage of their introductory offer on 10 ounces of silver at spot!

Original review: April 7, 2019

I just received my fifth Gold and Silver Purchase from JM Bullion and I must say I am pleased. Although some reviewers are not happy with the time it takes to receive from the purchase date, I feel it is necessary for JM to make sure the payment is totally clear before shipping. After all we are talking big bucks here for gold and silver, and the likelihood of recovering the product once shipped is almost not.

I did have a problem on my second order, but it was with the US Postal Service and no fault of JM Bullion. I sent my personal check (payment for 10 oz of silver) within an hour of my online purchase, by registered signature required US Mail. Eight days later I received an email from JM Bullion (Friday evening) advising that the 10 days to pay is almost up.

Very early Monday morning I called customer service and was allowed pay by credit card and paid the 4% upcharge for paying with the card. I was happy just to keep my account in good standing and I received my package of silver. I was happy with JM as they were not at fault and I was able to keep in good standing with them. Case closed, not quit. About 5 weeks after I mailed the check JM Bullion finally received it, and without contacting me they cashed it and sent me a refund for the full amount of the credit card including the 4% upcharge. Now That is great customer service! Also after my 4th purchase JM is allowing me to use E-check at the same price as personal check payment, it saved about 7 to 10 days on my last purchase.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Since my first purchase from JMBullion several years ago and many pieces of metal I have always had a pleasant experience. JMBullion metals are priced right and their shipping program matters to me a great deal. Free shipping with a 100 dollar minimum is perfect. I have nearly at every instance purchased more than one item and set my budget so that I'm able to purchase several items at any time I'm buying. Not having to pay shipping makes the purchase just that much better. I check my metals with test kits that I own and have never found anything but authentic metal with the purity that is stated in their ads. I recommend JMBullion to everyone I know that buy precious metals and have never been told it was a mistake.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I have purchased bullion rounds from other sellers, but I decided to see if I could find anyone who'd beat the prices they offered. When I found JM Bullion I saw they sold for a little less - "a little bit's better than nada", as they say. Next, I needed to be sure they were legit. Yes, sadly I have been defrauded with counterfeit coins in the past. That hurt. But I found no evidence anywhere that JM Bullion ever did that to anyone. So I bought a roll and S&H was free. The coins arrived and I checked them out closely. All legit. They arrived very quickly, which was good, because I send them to siblings, nieces and nephews for Christmas. They came USPS Priority Mail, well packaged and in a hard plastic-like storage tube. Needless to say, my experience purchasing from JM Bullion was outstanding. I'll be back!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I gift silver coins to my kids and nephews every Xmas and Birthday. Order process and delivery is flawless. This past Xmas I called in a missing shipment and JM Bullion's response was fantastic. They agreed to replace the coins, no questions asked. After hanging up with them I gave another look and we indeed receive the coins, it was buried with the other presents in our closet and I had forgotten I put in there. I quickly called JM Bullion. They were understanding and they quickly canceled the call. I tell this to inform others that their customer service is very very good. Lifetime customer!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I tried to place an order with JM Bullion for some silver bullion, as their reviews appeared to be excellent. I went through the process of verifying my checking account with "micro-deposits" so I could do ACH direct payments. They only sent one micro deposit instead of two so I couldn't verify the account. They sent an email saying they couldn't verify, and to call them with my account and routing #. So I did. The woman I spoke to, Angela, was less than helpful, trying to blame my bank for the problem. Now, I have had this account verified by multiple entities, multiple times, using micro deposits. I have three brokerage accounts tied to it, and the only entity that has EVER had a problem performing this simple task, is JM Bullion. I normally wouldn't write a review, but the woman I spoke to became condescending, and was essentially trying blame me and/or my bank for JM Bullion's own ineptness. I wound up just cancelling the orders.

Original review: July 10, 2019

The 1st order was wrong item but the customer service understood the issue and corrected it, fair market prices and quick delivery of the products, products arrived as described, nice finishes and good packaging. The seller is recommended.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Always the best prices, good selection, great quality. I buy the majority of my precious metals from here, mostly due to trustworthiness and price. Most coins are in perfect condition. Never had an issue with any order being incorrect and I've ordered from them dozens of times. When anyone starts out buying precious metals and they don't know who they can trust, this is the place to start. JM Bullion is 100% legit with the best prices on almost everything. The selection can seem limited once you expand your horizons, but I still buy the vast majority with JM Bullion.

Original review: June 9, 2019

The online experience is clutter free and easy to navigate. I received my package on time and the contents were protected with great care. I consider JM Bullion my go to online dealer. I’m completely satisfied with my purchase.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I was actually shocked when my roll of 1 oz Silver Indian/Buffalo coins were in my mailbox in 2 days. I still can't believe how fast my order arrived. The best prices bar none, quality is top notch, and customer service is simply the best. This cowboy will only buy from JM Bullion because I trust them 100%. Thanks guys~!

JM Bullion expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Located in Dallas, JM Bullion is primarily an online gold and precious metals dealer offering customer service online, via telephone and with walk-in meetings.

• Transparent pricing: Bullion prices are clearly labeled and available for comparison on the homepage.

• IRA help: Learn how to add precious metals to your retirement planning with a self-directed IRA invested in precious metals.

• Storage services: Working in partnership with TDS Vaults, JM Bullion can offer both secure storage and insurance options to its customers.

• Copper sales: Most gold dealers also offer silver, platinum and palladium, but JM Bullion also has copper coinage available.

• Best for: This precious metal investment company is best for retirees, savers and speculators.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg