Find a Gold Dealers partner

Find Gold Dealers partners near you

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

JM Bullion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: July 16, 2021

I've been using JM for... 10+ years now? I've placed maybe 14 orders from them in that time, and have never had a single issue. All items are extremely well-packed. Not sure what other people are talking about re-delivery issues- all of my packages have come via UPS and required ID verification and a signature. I have recommended them to others many times, and have not heard of any bad experiences from those people either.

JM Bullion response

Scott, thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Original review: July 15, 2021

First time investor in gold bullion. Really surprised by how easy it was to purchase gold and how reasonable the upcharge was over spot. If you watch their weekly sales, your investment transaction loss is minimal and much better than other sites I researched. I split my order in two parts, paying for one with a bank wire transfer and the other with ACH. Wire transfer order shipped the next day. Bank check order was shipped one week after placing the order. Both orders delivered flawlessly. Website is so easy to use and you'll know exactly what your cost is prior to submitting your order. Highly recommend!

JM Bullion response

Kirk, thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

JM Bullion locked in a silver price then they sent me instructions to pack and ship. I followed instructions and shipped via their shipping label. It was insured (very important to me) and a couple of days after they received my silver my the money was deposited in my bank account. My local silver dealer, where I bought my silver rounds from, wanted to charge me about $1.35 LESS than the posted silver price. This after I paid more than $3 per ounce OVER when I originally purchased from him. So glad I went with JM Bullion. I will be using them in the future.

Thank you David!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I use the JM Bullion app to check metals prices & link to their store. The app is always up to date for the current prices, and you'll see it change live while using it. The store is easy to navigate and has a price ticker at the top so you can see that the prices are accurate for the current value. The only delays I've had are from my local PO holding packages for an extra day (actually a pretty common thing here, even pre-Covid) I guess for sorting. I've only purchased 1oz silver bullion coins, but they always arrive packed really well and in great condition.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

A few years ago, I wanted to add precious metals to my portfolio. I was looking for a place to buy silver and gold. I did an online search and found JM Bullion. They had an amazing selection and free shipping on all orders. They had coins, bars, collectibles, statutes and other unique collectible precious metals that I had never seen before. Of course I started slow with small orders. Orders were processed and delivered quickly and efficiently. The precious metals are delivered to your door and using their site is very easy. It is like Christmas all year when I receive one of my many orders from JM Bullion. Further, there have been times when I have needed some extra cash and had to sell some of my precious metals to dealers. Never a problem. A fun alternative to cash and stocks. I love my collection of coins and collectibles. I give this company my highest recommendation.

Original review: July 16, 2021

I have made several purchases from JM Bullion over the past few months and have never been disappointed. Prices are competitive, they have a great selection, packing has been secure and shipping time has been amazing. I honestly would not hesitate to recommend this company.

JM Bullion response

Loretta, thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I find JM Bullion an excellent choice for me. Ive ordered many times with no problems. I’d recommend highly to anyone wanting to purchase precious metals. I’m very pleased with the service they’ve provided. I will continue to recommend them. I’m very happy with their service. Every order was in excellent condition. I do feel they are trustworthy.

JM Bullion response

Rita, thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: July 15, 2021

I placed an order online and must have hit that I would mail a check in. A little over two weeks later they said that my order was cancelled cause they didn't receive my check. I went back in and thought that it was cancelled so ordered the exact same order and paid for it with my CC. I got another email stating that they charged me $53, Unauthorized!!! I called and spoke to two people and said that if I have to pay this $53, I will never use them again and believe me I have ordered a lot off of them this year. The supervisor stated, well, although we hate to lose a customer, we don't reverse charges!! Oh Really? But you will lose a good customer obviously!! So there it ended. I won't use them again and SD Bullion has better rates over spot anyway and are much more customer service oriented. So there you have it. A bad company review and a lost loyal customer over $53!! I hope it's all worth it for them!!

Hello Gina,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about your recent shopping experience with us.

I have sent you a private message in an effort to collect more details to look into your case for you.

Thank you.

Original review: July 15, 2021

JM Bullion is one of a few precious metal suppliers that I find are reliable and provide consistently trustworthy service with competitive pricing. I have used this company for several years and have never found it necessary to contact their customer service. To date I have never had any issues with package security or carrier services. I believe that JM Bullion is a company that you can trust to deliver on each and every transaction.

JM Bullion response

Thank you Robert for your feedback and for your business.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I have been purchasing silver & gold bars & coins for several months now, and have never had any issues! The site is easy to navigate, and the company sends emails when items are back in stock! When the items are shipped, I always receive notification with a tracking number, no issues! I’m very happy with the service I’ve received!!

JM Bullion response

Thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Gold IRA partner.

JM Bullion Company Information