2. Finance
  3. Gold Dealers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.12/5

JM Bullion Reviews

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I have been doing business with JM BULLION both a Buyer and a Seller for years without a single issue. As a Seller they offer competitive pricing and one of the largest product selections around. I have bought Silver Rounds, Silver Eagles & Silver bars and always get top quality Silver with fast shipping and great packaging. I have also purchased Gold Eagles and have at times sold some Gold back to them. If you ever want to liquidate Silver or Gold I highly recommend selling it to JM BULLION. You will get the best price and customer service in the business, this I know from personal experience as both a Buyer & Seller to them. In the past I have done business with several other dealers which are also good companies. But I eventually always came back to JM BULLION and now they have become the only company I do business with when Buying or Selling Precious Metals. If you buy or sell thru JM BULLION I'm sure you will never regret it.

Charles

High Point, NC

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

After reading a few other reviews I have to add in. I have been a customer of JM Bullion since 2015 and am very happy. I just added it up from my order files and I have purchased $12,671.75 worth of silver, gold, and copper from them. I have not regretted a single purchase. All have been sent in a timely manner and all products have been of excellent quality. A few items weren't available right away and I have known ahead of time that they would be sent after a certain date. This appears to be common practice from several other metal sites online. I know when I am seeking other purchases of Metals in the future I will let JM Bullion handle my needs with the assurance I will get a High Quality item at a more than fair price. Excellent Job!

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I found JM bullion in Oct 2019 and am completely satisfied with the product, price, customer service and shipping. The only complaint I have is my bank account says, "Stop. You are spending too much money." Lol! There is truly nothing better in the silver market than holding the mint rolls of stackables. I have bought off that giant site online that a million people sell on and have always enjoyed getting my silver but I have never gotten as excited as I do now because I know I'm the first to own what I bought along with JM's weekly sales. The prices are always able to beat the items purchased online. I'm completely 100%+ satisfied.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Brand new to this precious metals diversification strategy. Many of the other sites want to call you, discuss, sell, etc. I didn't want to be bothered with all that. I did my due diligence... I knew my strategy and I simply wanted to buy some things. JM Bullion has the best prices I could find, free shipping for orders of $99 and a wide variety of products. They even have weekly specials... which sounds like a lot of fun. You have to mail a check to get the lowest price, but, oh well. Take advantage of their introductory offer on 10 ounces of silver at spot!

Original review: April 7, 2019

I just received my fifth Gold and Silver Purchase from JM Bullion and I must say I am pleased. Although some reviewers are not happy with the time it takes to receive from the purchase date, I feel it is necessary for JM to make sure the payment is totally clear before shipping. After all we are talking big bucks here for gold and silver, and the likelihood of recovering the product once shipped is almost not.

I did have a problem on my second order, but it was with the US Postal Service and no fault of JM Bullion. I sent my personal check (payment for 10 oz of silver) within an hour of my online purchase, by registered signature required US Mail. Eight days later I received an email from JM Bullion (Friday evening) advising that the 10 days to pay is almost up.

Very early Monday morning I called customer service and was allowed pay by credit card and paid the 4% upcharge for paying with the card. I was happy just to keep my account in good standing and I received my package of silver. I was happy with JM as they were not at fault and I was able to keep in good standing with them. Case closed, not quit. About 5 weeks after I mailed the check JM Bullion finally received it, and without contacting me they cashed it and sent me a refund for the full amount of the credit card including the 4% upcharge. Now That is great customer service! Also after my 4th purchase JM is allowing me to use E-check at the same price as personal check payment, it saved about 7 to 10 days on my last purchase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
          Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Never a problem buying from them, the problems never end selling back. I couldn't get ahold of buy back department until the next day, had there been someone to answer the phone or call back I would have got an extra 50 cents per ounce. The rep could not find the RCM 10 Oz premium bar price, so she quoted me for various bars (lowest) price, and said that it would be fixed when they received them, it wasn't. They wanted my credit card number as I would be responsible for any loss that they incurred by me changing my mind or delay in Shipping. I shipped priority on Thursday, it arrived on Saturday but they received it on Monday. Whole process took two weeks and an additional 3 phone calls, buy back manager John promised that price on the RCM bars would be corrected, it wasn't. AND they charged me 30.00 to send me a check via priority mail! They are great to buy from, but there are much better options for selling.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I have recently been bitten by the silver bug and JM Bullion has been my go to site so far. They have great weekly deals and many methods of payment and free shipping on orders $99 and over. Prompt delivery.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I have ordered for years now and everything has been going great. You get what you pay for in a timely manner and easy to track the package! Also the pricing is very good and compared to other companies they beat them hands down! I will continue to do business with JM for many years to come!!!!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
          Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Placed an order. Payment approved. They then cancelled it because I 'reside in a high risk area'. Manhattan. I mean come on. After email exchange and multiple calls, they refused to place the order due to my zip code. Just madness.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I have used JM Bullion for years for my purchases and sell back of gold and silver. They are an exemplary company with great customer service, products and timely delivery. Their pricing is very competitive with an inventory that is complete and quality. I will stay with JM Bullion today and in the future.

Not sure about JM Bullion?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Gold Dealers for you.

JM Bullion expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Located in Dallas, JM Bullion is primarily an online gold and precious metals dealer offering customer service online, via telephone and with walk-in meetings.

• Transparent pricing: Bullion prices are clearly labeled and available for comparison on the homepage.

• IRA help: Learn how to add precious metals to your retirement planning with a self-directed IRA invested in precious metals.

• Storage services: Working in partnership with TDS Vaults, JM Bullion can offer both secure storage and insurance options to its customers.

• Copper sales: Most gold dealers also offer silver, platinum and palladium, but JM Bullion also has copper coinage available.

• Best for: This precious metal investment company is best for retirees, savers and speculators.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor