2. Finance

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.27/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Accredited Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

JM Bullion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

JM Bullion locked in a silver price then they sent me instructions to pack and ship. I followed instructions and shipped via their shipping label. It was insured (very important to me) and a couple of days after they received my silver my the money was deposited in my bank account. My local silver dealer, where I bought my silver rounds from, wanted to charge me about $1.35 LESS than the posted silver price. This after I paid more than $3 per ounce OVER when I originally purchased from him. So glad I went with JM Bullion. I will be using them in the future.

JM Bullion response

Thank you David!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I use the JM Bullion app to check metals prices & link to their store. The app is always up to date for the current prices, and you'll see it change live while using it. The store is easy to navigate and has a price ticker at the top so you can see that the prices are accurate for the current value. The only delays I've had are from my local PO holding packages for an extra day (actually a pretty common thing here, even pre-Covid) I guess for sorting. I've only purchased 1oz silver bullion coins, but they always arrive packed really well and in great condition.

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

As a newcomer to precious metals, I started small to understand the process. With my first order, I did hit some snags with their ACH processing and it took several days to sort that out. I could have used a little more guidance from the customer service representatives, but we eventually got it sorted out. I've placed four orders with them now and definitely plan to purchase more through them. I feel like the prices are fair for the convenience of online ordering.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

A few years ago, I wanted to add precious metals to my portfolio. I was looking for a place to buy silver and gold. I did an online search and found JM Bullion. They had an amazing selection and free shipping on all orders. They had coins, bars, collectibles, statutes and other unique collectible precious metals that I had never seen before. Of course I started slow with small orders. Orders were processed and delivered quickly and efficiently. The precious metals are delivered to your door and using their site is very easy. It is like Christmas all year when I receive one of my many orders from JM Bullion. Further, there have been times when I have needed some extra cash and had to sell some of my precious metals to dealers. Never a problem. A fun alternative to cash and stocks. I love my collection of coins and collectibles. I give this company my highest recommendation.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Earlier this month I ordered a small amount of silver peace dollars. The coins arrived within the expected shipping time frame. I am very pleased by the condition of the bullion. Although there is a slight premium (they are a business after all), it was not as much as some other companies. In short, I would recommend JM Bullion and will probably buy more from them in the future.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

The merchandise that I received was something that never should have been shipped in the first place. A large gash in a silver coin. The box it was shipped in was in perfect condition, so it was shipped that way. When I contacted them, they emailed me a label and instructions to return it. In the instructions it said that I have to buy new, unused shipping materials. Returning it in the box they sent it to me in wasn't allowed. Why should the customer have to spend money to return the damaged merchandise that the company never should have sent out in the first place?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

JM Bullion was recommended to me by a friend, which is why I was purchasing from them. I made the order and there were no flags, no issues or the CC would not have worked. My CC has a limit of about $20K. There is a limit to CC orders so it was under $5K, and, no, it is not charged up with other purchases. I received an email saying there was an issue when "verifying" my ability to purchase (I guess). I received it on the weekend when I cannot respond or get the situation rectified. So, I thought, I will just go purchase again as this is a one time issue. The items I purchased are no longer available. I think they have returning customers they prefer to sell to and therefore cancelled my order to sell to others. If you can't be assured of the purchase, even after you have received confirmation of it, what is the point of purchasing from these people? Go somewhere else where they don't treat you with disrespect. These people are awful.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

The Walking Liberty Silver Dollars are really nice, but getting the coins in my hands was the problems. I ordered them on the 8 Dec & didn't receive them till after Christmas. They shipped USPS knowing it was an issue.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Have history of using several similar companies. My expectations and possible concerns always dealt with by customer service with JM Bullion. A side bar is that their advertising/promotions seem to be legitimate offers and not just switch and bait. Communication is good. Packaging and delivery done well and timely.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

Beware! My package was stolen and reported to the proper authorities and JM refuses sending replacements or refunding me. Your order will have no insurance behind it! I followed their procedure to file a claim and was denied. When you purchase precious metals you would think they would require a signature upon delivery. Instead my package was stolen from my mail box due to late night delivery with USPS Covid issues.

JM Bullion Company Information