4.53/5

Looking for a good gold dealer?

JM Bullion

Looking for a good gold dealer?

71 JM Bullion Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 16, 2019

Brand new to this precious metals diversification strategy. Many of the other sites want to call you, discuss, sell, etc. I didn't want to be bothered with all that. I did my due diligence... I knew my strategy and I simply wanted to buy some things. JM Bullion has the best prices I could find, free shipping for orders of $99 and a wide variety of products. They even have weekly specials... which sounds like a lot of fun. You have to mail a check to get the lowest price, but, oh well. Take advantage of their introductory offer on 10 ounces of silver at spot!

Original review: April 7, 2019

I just received my fifth Gold and Silver Purchase from JM Bullion and I must say I am pleased. Although some reviewers are not happy with the time it takes to receive from the purchase date, I feel it is necessary for JM to make sure the payment is totally clear before shipping. After all we are talking big bucks here for gold and silver, and the likelihood of recovering the product once shipped is almost not.

I did have a problem on my second order, but it was with the US Postal Service and no fault of JM Bullion. I sent my personal check (payment for 10 oz of silver) within an hour of my online purchase, by registered signature required US Mail. Eight days later I received an email from JM Bullion (Friday evening) advising that the 10 days to pay is almost up.

Very early Monday morning I called customer service and was allowed pay by credit card and paid the 4% upcharge for paying with the card. I was happy just to keep my account in good standing and I received my package of silver. I was happy with JM as they were not at fault and I was able to keep in good standing with them. Case closed, not quit. About 5 weeks after I mailed the check JM Bullion finally received it, and without contacting me they cashed it and sent me a refund for the full amount of the credit card including the 4% upcharge. Now That is great customer service! Also after my 4th purchase JM is allowing me to use E-check at the same price as personal check payment, it saved about 7 to 10 days on my last purchase.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Since my first purchase from JMBullion several years ago and many pieces of metal I have always had a pleasant experience. JMBullion metals are priced right and their shipping program matters to me a great deal. Free shipping with a 100 dollar minimum is perfect. I have nearly at every instance purchased more than one item and set my budget so that I'm able to purchase several items at any time I'm buying. Not having to pay shipping makes the purchase just that much better. I check my metals with test kits that I own and have never found anything but authentic metal with the purity that is stated in their ads. I recommend JMBullion to everyone I know that buy precious metals and have never been told it was a mistake.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I have purchased bullion rounds from other sellers, but I decided to see if I could find anyone who'd beat the prices they offered. When I found JM Bullion I saw they sold for a little less - "a little bit's better than nada", as they say. Next, I needed to be sure they were legit. Yes, sadly I have been defrauded with counterfeit coins in the past. That hurt. But I found no evidence anywhere that JM Bullion ever did that to anyone. So I bought a roll and S&H was free. The coins arrived and I checked them out closely. All legit. They arrived very quickly, which was good, because I send them to siblings, nieces and nephews for Christmas. They came USPS Priority Mail, well packaged and in a hard plastic-like storage tube. Needless to say, my experience purchasing from JM Bullion was outstanding. I'll be back!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I gift silver coins to my kids and nephews every Xmas and Birthday. Order process and delivery is flawless. This past Xmas I called in a missing shipment and JM Bullion's response was fantastic. They agreed to replace the coins, no questions asked. After hanging up with them I gave another look and we indeed receive the coins, it was buried with the other presents in our closet and I had forgotten I put in there. I quickly called JM Bullion. They were understanding and they quickly canceled the call. I tell this to inform others that their customer service is very very good. Lifetime customer!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: June 10, 2019

Always the best prices, good selection, great quality. I buy the majority of my precious metals from here, mostly due to trustworthiness and price. Most coins are in perfect condition. Never had an issue with any order being incorrect and I've ordered from them dozens of times. When anyone starts out buying precious metals and they don't know who they can trust, this is the place to start. JM Bullion is 100% legit with the best prices on almost everything. The selection can seem limited once you expand your horizons, but I still buy the vast majority with JM Bullion.

Original review: June 9, 2019

The online experience is clutter free and easy to navigate. I received my package on time and the contents were protected with great care. I consider JM Bullion my go to online dealer. I’m completely satisfied with my purchase.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I was actually shocked when my roll of 1 oz Silver Indian/Buffalo coins were in my mailbox in 2 days. I still can't believe how fast my order arrived. The best prices bar none, quality is top notch, and customer service is simply the best. This cowboy will only buy from JM Bullion because I trust them 100%. Thanks guys~!

Original review: June 6, 2019

The service is always fast and professional. The products I've received are always in great condition and arrive packaged to protect. I've made several purchases from JM Bullion and have yet to have a bad experience. I would recommend them and their products to anyone who is a silver stacker or coin collector.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I have been ordering silver bullions for my metalsmithing business. JM Bullion provides quality silver, quick shipping that is discreet, and decent pricing. Every purchase has been consistent, so I know what to expect, and when to expect it. At this point, JM Bullion is my go to. I don't have to think about where I'm buying because I know the prices are competitive, and the service is good.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Every experience I have had with JM Bullion has been nothing less than outstanding. When calling in the sales staff was very helpful and professional. My online orders were filled and shipped promptly. All orders were received in a timely manner and arrived as ordered in perfect condition. This company is the best. All items were packed to arrive undamaged, and I never had a problem with any order I have received. I will continue to order from this company for all my silver and gold. There is nothing negative I can say about this company. As I said they are the best.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Do not get me wrong. JM bullion is a GREAT Company, and I would give them 5 Stars except for how they ship the items to you, especially when the items could be shipped in a small padded envelope. They ship in small boxes which will not fit in my mailbox. I even sent an email asking if this could be done because packages that cannot fit in my mailbox are always given to somebody else instead of allowing me to take possession of my own package. This is the problem living in an apartment complex, and this happens with all 3 major carriers even packages that require our signatures we do not get to sign for them.

The response I got from support was very lame. Whatever happened to trying to accumulate the customer? I honestly believe I have a very good reason for my small orders to be shipped in a small container that will fix in my mailbox. If the package will fit in my mailbox the mail carrier will put it in my mailbox. If it doesn't then he or she dumps it on our maintenance office which is not right. Other than this one issue JM Bullion is GREAT!

Original review: June 5, 2019

I've ordered a number of American Silver Eagles. Very fast shipping, reasonable spot prices, and nicely packaged. When the Silver Eagle arrives, I immediately go into full Gollum-mode: "My precioussss..."

Original review: June 5, 2019

I probably order 6 or seven times a year. I collect certain silver rounds. These guys (and ladies) are quite proficient, and even if there is an issue, there is no problem, at least I never had one. Their prices are good, and I'm looking at my purchase 3 or 4 days after I make the order. To me, they are the best.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I have ordered several times from JM Bullion. They always ship on time and you get what you ordered. The product is high quality and is exactly as described. I recommend them to anyone who wants to get precious metals.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I ordered some silver bullion, not much-enough to test the reliability of this company. Shipping was fast and secure, payment was also secure. The only issue I now have is they make it too easy to do my precious metals shopping! Variety and selection are two (and price, of course) are important to me and this site fits the bill.

Original review: June 5, 2019

JM Bullion provides consistent, fairly priced, rapid fulfillment coinage and precious metals products. I am a fairly regular buyer from JM Bullion and am never disappointed. I recommend the company to the interested consumer.

Original review: June 5, 2019

My first 6 orders in Bitcoin were fulfilled with no problems. The 7th order by Bitpay showed success on my end but JM Bullion said it failed. I contacted customer service and after several days they completed my order. Their customer service is excellent but I am nervous using Bitcoin in the future.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Great price, 100 percent dependable all the time in pricing and shipping!!!! Never a issue after nearly 30 sales. Product is always spot on perfect with what is advertised!!! Very competitive with market price. Never a issue after years of dependable sales.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I have nothing but great things to say about JM Bullion. Excellent pricing, service and delivery times. The product I received was exactly as advertised. I highly recommend them for you precious metal needs.

Original review: June 5, 2019

The ordering process is smooth and easy. Pay by check for the best price and once you pay that way a couple of times, you'll become a preferred customer and you may have the option for e-check, which cuts down on the wait time. I have had a great experience every time I've ordered with JM. Will definitely be making more purchases in the future.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I'm pretty happy with all of my purchases. I do not believe there is anything they could have done better. I have been completely satisfied with their business. I will not go with another company. Best investment yet.

Resolution response: May 24, 2019

After a lot of phone calls, I was given my full refund.

Original review: May 20, 2019

I have ordered a decent amount of gold and silver from JM Bullion. I had an experience that is still ongoing and I am beginning to doubt that it will ever get resolved. I ordered a 1/2 oz gold coin. 1. It got lost somewhere in between the facility and the post office for two weeks. 2. I called the postal inspector and his reply was; "they never received the package". 3. After numerous calls and emails to JM Bullion. All of the sudden out of nowhere the package shows up at the post office and is in transit to my address. 4. I receive the package and to my tremendous disappointment it is a 1/4 oz coin and I paid for a 1/2 oz!! 5. I proceed to contact them. I now just want my money back. They instruct me to mail the coin back to them and they will refund me. It has been almost two weeks since they received the coin and I still haven't received any refund. I plan to contact them again today...

I hope this gets resolved. I will NEVER do business with them again! I recommend that you avoid them, for fear of this happening to you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I'm a new customer testing things out with a few orders and it's been great! I've been getting better pricing than I can find walking into a local dealer and the free shipping over $99 makes it so easy (and cost effective). It's been better than expected. If reliability of shipments stays consistent, I look forward to buying more, and more often. I'm just getting back into buying bullion and glad I found JM!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I'm a repeat and frequent customer of JM BULLION. I've bought from other coin/metal dealers in the past. I have found JM BULLION to have a huge selection of coins/bullion, super fast delivery, super low prices and quality products! I will not go back to other companies as they do not measure up to JM BULLION! BUT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. I'M DEFINITELY A HAPPY HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I have been ordering from JM Bullion for several years. At first I was concerned that they might be less than great but my experience with them has always been positive. They price their products fairly and ship them quickly. They even take the time to pack them in such a way so that it is not easy to detect what might be in the package. Every effort is made to ensure a top of the line transaction.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

J M Bullion is my go to for beautiful precious metals. They are efficiently on time, dependable and have a lot to offer. They have the best selection of precious metals at a competitive price that entitles a low to no risk, buying from JM is a priceless opportunity to put your wealth into a tangible asset that will I believe sustain and or increase in value with time. Buying from JM is something that I am thankful for.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Outstanding selection and competitive prices. Quick delivery. Everything you could ask for! They consistently have a wide range of inventory. Easy to navigate website and easy to checkout. Nice design.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I have bought from JM Bullion before and I have never had any problem. They are always very courteous, fast and professional with their service. They have great prices also and ship quickly in well-packaged boxes.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I made the 3 different orders at 3 different dates and was given delivery dates for each purchase. My purchases came earlier than I expected and each order was exactly what I wanted to buy. I am very pleased with my purchases from the folks at JM Bullion. I have never been disappointed with any purchases that I have made with them. Each order process is simple and direct, in a word, easy! I've used them for precious metals for several years.

JM Bullion expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Located in Dallas, JM Bullion is primarily an online gold and precious metals dealer offering customer service online, via telephone and with walk-in meetings.

• Transparent pricing: Bullion prices are clearly labeled and available for comparison on the homepage.

• IRA help: Learn how to add precious metals to your retirement planning with a self-directed IRA invested in precious metals.

• Storage services: Working in partnership with TDS Vaults, JM Bullion can offer both secure storage and insurance options to its customers.

• Copper sales: Most gold dealers also offer silver, platinum and palladium, but JM Bullion also has copper coinage available.

• Best for: This precious metal investment company is best for retirees, savers and speculators.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg