4.32/5

Looking for a good gold dealer?

JM Bullion

Looking for a good gold dealer?

JM Bullion Reviews

Original review: April 16, 2019

Brand new to this precious metals diversification strategy. Many of the other sites want to call you, discuss, sell, etc. I didn't want to be bothered with all that. I did my due diligence... I knew my strategy and I simply wanted to buy some things. JM Bullion has the best prices I could find, free shipping for orders of $99 and a wide variety of products. They even have weekly specials... which sounds like a lot of fun. You have to mail a check to get the lowest price, but, oh well. Take advantage of their introductory offer on 10 ounces of silver at spot!

Original review: April 7, 2019

I just received my fifth Gold and Silver Purchase from JM Bullion and I must say I am pleased. Although some reviewers are not happy with the time it takes to receive from the purchase date, I feel it is necessary for JM to make sure the payment is totally clear before shipping. After all we are talking big bucks here for gold and silver, and the likelihood of recovering the product once shipped is almost not.

I did have a problem on my second order, but it was with the US Postal Service and no fault of JM Bullion. I sent my personal check (payment for 10 oz of silver) within an hour of my online purchase, by registered signature required US Mail. Eight days later I received an email from JM Bullion (Friday evening) advising that the 10 days to pay is almost up.

Very early Monday morning I called customer service and was allowed pay by credit card and paid the 4% upcharge for paying with the card. I was happy just to keep my account in good standing and I received my package of silver. I was happy with JM as they were not at fault and I was able to keep in good standing with them. Case closed, not quit. About 5 weeks after I mailed the check JM Bullion finally received it, and without contacting me they cashed it and sent me a refund for the full amount of the credit card including the 4% upcharge. Now That is great customer service! Also after my 4th purchase JM is allowing me to use E-check at the same price as personal check payment, it saved about 7 to 10 days on my last purchase.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Since my first purchase from JMBullion several years ago and many pieces of metal I have always had a pleasant experience. JMBullion metals are priced right and their shipping program matters to me a great deal. Free shipping with a 100 dollar minimum is perfect. I have nearly at every instance purchased more than one item and set my budget so that I'm able to purchase several items at any time I'm buying. Not having to pay shipping makes the purchase just that much better. I check my metals with test kits that I own and have never found anything but authentic metal with the purity that is stated in their ads. I recommend JMBullion to everyone I know that buy precious metals and have never been told it was a mistake.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I have purchased bullion rounds from other sellers, but I decided to see if I could find anyone who'd beat the prices they offered. When I found JM Bullion I saw they sold for a little less - "a little bit's better than nada", as they say. Next, I needed to be sure they were legit. Yes, sadly I have been defrauded with counterfeit coins in the past. That hurt. But I found no evidence anywhere that JM Bullion ever did that to anyone. So I bought a roll and S&H was free. The coins arrived and I checked them out closely. All legit. They arrived very quickly, which was good, because I send them to siblings, nieces and nephews for Christmas. They came USPS Priority Mail, well packaged and in a hard plastic-like storage tube. Needless to say, my experience purchasing from JM Bullion was outstanding. I'll be back!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I gift silver coins to my kids and nephews every Xmas and Birthday. Order process and delivery is flawless. This past Xmas I called in a missing shipment and JM Bullion's response was fantastic. They agreed to replace the coins, no questions asked. After hanging up with them I gave another look and we indeed receive the coins, it was buried with the other presents in our closet and I had forgotten I put in there. I quickly called JM Bullion. They were understanding and they quickly canceled the call. I tell this to inform others that their customer service is very very good. Lifetime customer!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Have purchased thousands of silver coins, silver bullion and copper over the past 6 years, and have never had a single problem with JMB. Excellent product, fast delivery, and easy to use website! Keep it up JMB.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
      Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

After I open profile on JM Bullion site and try to place an order it didnt went through because address on my Card wasnt same as shipping address but they still charge my Card. Unbelievable. How they can charge me for something they didn't even sent. I didnt get any e-mail from them about order or payment. I think they are fake or totally unprofessional. I hope they will refund me back.

JM Bullion response

Hi Orlando,

I'm sorry to hear your order was cancelled. Without having any order information I'm unable to advise on specific details, but if the order wasn't approved you can rest assured it will be credited in full. I'll reach out with a direct message to get your specific information.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Really good selection of silver Bullion. Prices are often cheaper than those that claim to be the cheapest. Their specials are often the best investment on their website. I've done around 5 purchases so far. One purchase wasn't up to par, but the rest were. They did fix the situation on the one order also. I will continue to purchase from them in the future. If they continue good customer service, then I will update this to 5 stars.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I've found the best deals are from JM Bullion. I get what I ordered! Everything is simple to understand about the whole process of ordering, payment, and type of shipping. I have called once & spoke with a knowledgeable person that was very helpful with my question. I would recommend JM Bullion to anyone that asks me about investing in precious metals. Thanks for all you do!! JOHN

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

While the shipping is slow, it's free and no one can touch their prices, absolute lowest prices hands down of any precious metals dealer. I absolutely would recommend them to anyone getting started investing in precious metals.

JM Bullion expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Located in Dallas, JM Bullion is primarily an online gold and precious metals dealer offering customer service online, via telephone and with walk-in meetings.

• Transparent pricing: Bullion prices are clearly labeled and available for comparison on the homepage.

• IRA help: Learn how to add precious metals to your retirement planning with a self-directed IRA invested in precious metals.

• Storage services: Working in partnership with TDS Vaults, JM Bullion can offer both secure storage and insurance options to its customers.

• Copper sales: Most gold dealers also offer silver, platinum and palladium, but JM Bullion also has copper coinage available.

• Best for: This precious metal investment company is best for retirees, savers and speculators.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg