JM Bullion

Find Gold Dealers partners near you

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

JM Bullion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: March 18, 2022

I have been ordering from JM and have been happy with the product. I do think they could spend some time with their customer service dept. The man I spoke with last month seemed arrogant. I really didn't care for his tone or attitude. He came across to me as if this company was doing me a favor selling to me. Customer service is important. I suggest you work on that and you could be 5 star.

Greetings Izzie,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about your recent shopping experience with us.

I have sent you a private message in an effort to investigate your case further.

Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I was brand new to metals and was terrified to order online but honestly equally scared to walk into a coin shop. I did my research and settled on taking a chance with JM. I ordered first using a credit card and later using ACH. All items shipped fast based on the method used, tracking was detailed, and my product was delivered and I am super happy.

However, let me be clear that buying online is not without its risk, I met each of my packages at my mailbox. Let's be honest anyone with some common sense can figure out that a package that small/large and heavy must have some value. Note that most of the negative reviews are about missing or tampered packages. It's a double edge sword, JM cannot just up and resend you whatever you said was lost or stolen or they would be out of business. Equally, USPS does not want the public to think/know that its drivers are stealing/tampering with packages so they are not motivated to find out what happened to the package marked delivered. I offer this humble solution to limit the obvious shipping risk, order less per occurrence and meet your delivery man at the mailbox. If they are marking it delivered it better be in my hand. JM sent me what I ordered. I received what they sent.

Hello Damion,

Thank you for your feedback!

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I have been buying silver coins for years to give a gifts. I was referred to JM Bullion thru a friend. I have never had a bad experience with them. My orders have always arrived on time, in perfect condition, and I have always been pleased with the products. I would not deal with any other company because I really don't understand their websites. I highly recommend JM Bullion for easy, quick, private service. And also for their quality products and fair prices.

Hello Phyllis,

Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I was shocked to see any negative reviews at all. I am not new to the market, I have made several purchases from other dealers in the past, but the last 9 times I have purchased gold/silver online, it has been with JM Bullion. I have no idea how their customer service is, because I have never needed them. If I pay via credit card, I have literally had my order show up at my house in less than 24 hours on 2 occasions!! Packaging is always done right, top notch company to do business with.

JM Bullion response

Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: July 15, 2021

First time investor in gold bullion. Really surprised by how easy it was to purchase gold and how reasonable the upcharge was over spot. If you watch their weekly sales, your investment transaction loss is minimal and much better than other sites I researched. I split my order in two parts, paying for one with a bank wire transfer and the other with ACH. Wire transfer order shipped the next day. Bank check order was shipped one week after placing the order. Both orders delivered flawlessly. Website is so easy to use and you'll know exactly what your cost is prior to submitting your order. Highly recommend!

JM Bullion response

Kirk, thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: May 5, 2022

They will take your money and not deliver your order. I have proof from USPS that it was never even sent out, yet JM treats me and other customers that it is our fault for not reading the terms and conditions. We were all given notice that our order would be delayed, yet, we are supposed to contact them within 3-7 days. This has happened to a number of customers; yet, they take no responsibility. This has been a nightmare, and I wish to avoid that for others.

Hello Dorothy,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about your recent experience.

Thank you.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I ordered just over $200 in SIlver coins. They used the USPS (worst delivery in the world) and the shipment came to my home while I was at work. They left a note saying they would redeliver and of course USPS did not. 7 days later I call customer service only to be told go to the post office to pick it up. The post office is 42 miles from my home and the only day I have off is Sunday. JM Bullion is unwilling to help in any way. I paid $12.95 for priority mail shipping. I'm going to do a chargeback with my credit card company to get my money back. I will never do business with JM Bullion ever again. CROOKS!!!

Greetings Fred,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about your experience. I have sent you a private message in an effort to collect details about your case to look into it for you.

Thank you.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I've made multiple purchases from probably every online bullion dealer, and JM Bullion is consistently the worst, and I've used them for the last time after the most recent interaction. Plenty of reasons, but the primary reason is that they will ship coins in poor condition and then count on you keeping it because you don't want to pay high shipping rates to send the coin back. That's right, they will send you junk that is blotched, stained, or scratched and looks nothing like what is pictured, and then tell you if you want to exchange it -- you're paying for shipping. I have not had this issue at all from any of JM Bullion's competitors. Stay far away & shop elsewhere. Those other sites with lower prices, they actually ship better quality coins!

Greetings Mike,

Thank you.

Original review: April 14, 2022

First of, be careful, this site says for all the postings 'resolution in progress' = JM Bullion responded with boilerplate message. Their customer support doesn't actually resolve issues, and none of the posts are listed as 'resolved'. My story: I purchase some precious metals from the company, and never received my order. The package was held up by USPS, and in the end, never made it to me. JM Bullion is refusing to help, hiding behind some clause # 14, that states "as soon as the package stops moving, please notify us within 5 days. Otherwise, you're on your own". It is mind boggling that thousands of dollars worth of product would be:

1. Sent by USPS.

2. Be not insured.

Two months of fighting with JMBullion, I am out of luck, and out of a few thousand dollars. Case resolution people are ghosting me, and customer service, is not allowed to talk to case workers. What a joke.

Greetings Andy,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about your experience. You are correct that the terms and conditions clearly state the clause that you have mentioned.

Feel free to review it via this link https://www.jmbullion.com/terms-and-conditions/

Thank you.

Original review: April 11, 2022

I ordered a 1oz gold Canadian maple leaf and received a 1oz American eagle. The former worth over $2,100 and the latter around $40. Poor quality control and customer service. Leave it to the customer to validate their error somehow. Fly-by-night theft operation.

Greetings David,

I have sent you a private message in an effort to get specific details about your case.

Thank you.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Gold IRA partner.

JM Bullion Company Information