Find a Gold Dealers partner

Find Gold Dealers partners near you

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

JM Bullion Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about JM Bullion?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I was shocked to see any negative reviews at all. I am not new to the market, I have made several purchases from other dealers in the past, but the last 9 times I have purchased gold/silver online, it has been with JM Bullion. I have no idea how their customer service is, because I have never needed them. If I pay via credit card, I have literally had my order show up at my house in less than 24 hours on 2 occasions!! Packaging is always done right, top notch company to do business with.

JM Bullion response

Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: July 15, 2021

First time investor in gold bullion. Really surprised by how easy it was to purchase gold and how reasonable the upcharge was over spot. If you watch their weekly sales, your investment transaction loss is minimal and much better than other sites I researched. I split my order in two parts, paying for one with a bank wire transfer and the other with ACH. Wire transfer order shipped the next day. Bank check order was shipped one week after placing the order. Both orders delivered flawlessly. Website is so easy to use and you'll know exactly what your cost is prior to submitting your order. Highly recommend!

JM Bullion response

Kirk, thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

JM Bullion locked in a silver price then they sent me instructions to pack and ship. I followed instructions and shipped via their shipping label. It was insured (very important to me) and a couple of days after they received my silver my the money was deposited in my bank account. My local silver dealer, where I bought my silver rounds from, wanted to charge me about $1.35 LESS than the posted silver price. This after I paid more than $3 per ounce OVER when I originally purchased from him. So glad I went with JM Bullion. I will be using them in the future.

Thank you David!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I use the JM Bullion app to check metals prices & link to their store. The app is always up to date for the current prices, and you'll see it change live while using it. The store is easy to navigate and has a price ticker at the top so you can see that the prices are accurate for the current value. The only delays I've had are from my local PO holding packages for an extra day (actually a pretty common thing here, even pre-Covid) I guess for sorting. I've only purchased 1oz silver bullion coins, but they always arrive packed really well and in great condition.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

A few years ago, I wanted to add precious metals to my portfolio. I was looking for a place to buy silver and gold. I did an online search and found JM Bullion. They had an amazing selection and free shipping on all orders. They had coins, bars, collectibles, statutes and other unique collectible precious metals that I had never seen before. Of course I started slow with small orders. Orders were processed and delivered quickly and efficiently. The precious metals are delivered to your door and using their site is very easy. It is like Christmas all year when I receive one of my many orders from JM Bullion. Further, there have been times when I have needed some extra cash and had to sell some of my precious metals to dealers. Never a problem. A fun alternative to cash and stocks. I love my collection of coins and collectibles. I give this company my highest recommendation.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I've been ordering product from JM for years and I have never had an issue. Orders always arrive within a couple of days of ordering, always packaged properly, and the product is always in good shape. JM is one of the better companies that I deal with.

Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

After a bad 1st silver buying experience with APMEX in Jan, my choice of JM Bullion next was 100%. Beautiful new individually sealed 5 oz bars at LOWEST price, ACH paid order to delivery was 44 hours, and sales rep Fabian couldn't have been more helpful. Lot more silver and gold buying planned, and JM is where I'll return!

Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I've been ordering from JM Bullion since 2017. I'm not a collector, I'm an investor. I don't purchase collectible coins or commemorative rounds. I'm always satisfied with whatever product I decide to get, but I've focused mainly on Sunshine Silver because of the imprinted security feature and the affordability. I'm expecting a serious economic downturn in the near future and I think this is a solid company to use. The shipping times have typically been about 7 days.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

Received my order which was incomplete and upon further inspection it was determined that the box was opened from the bottom with a sharp instrument and half of the order stolen and retaped with a different brand and style of tape. I took photos and emailed them to claims department which responded with a requirement for a police report. I filed a report with the Oakland Police Department and with the United States Postal Inspectors office and submitted the required documentation.

Two weeks later I received an email of photographs taken from the video tape of the order being fulfilled with no explanation. I had to reach out asking how this affected my claim and was told that it was denied due to the terms and conditions of JM Bullion. They do not accept responsibility once the package leaves their fulfillment center even though the possibility of employee tampering exist.

I have always had good results with JM and this is the first time I have had a problem and I will not spend any money with them again. I called my credit card company to see if there was any insurance on the purchase and was offered to dispute the charge due to not receipt of items which I did. I am more than happy to return the items actually received but they refused. They do not guarantee you will receive your order so buy at your own risk.

Hello William,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about your recent shopping experience.

I have sent you a private message in an effort to get some additional details to look into your case.

Thank you.

Resolution response: Oct. 6, 2021

And then again, sometimes there is an equally pleasant surprise in these situations. JM Bullion actually went to the trouble to track me back down over the phone, despite my being in horrible reception territory, and took the time to speak with me and then promptly found an amicable solution in the end. Hence they shall continue having my loyal business, especially knowing even in the rare event of some silly mix ups they'll make sure you're taken care of properly.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Usually excellent service, however I was disgusted when I was shipped the exact wrong items, my actual coins meanwhile sold out. I was hoping to have some decent service but the "best" offer was a measly gift card for less than the cost of one coin, which is useless given they sold out! Even Dollar General has better customer service guidelines than that. Pathetic and lackluster service from a company that should pride itself on professionalism. My last order here and I'll scurry over to SD Bullion or Apmex..

JM Bullion response

Thank you Douglas for your feedback. I am sorry about your recent shopping experience with us.

I have sent you a private message in an effort to look into your case for you.

Thank you.

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Gold IRA partner.

JM Bullion Company Information