About Freedom Shield Capital
Freedom Shield Capital is a wealth management and preservation company that specializes in alternative asset management. This includes gold and silver. It can help roll over current accounts into an alternative asset IRA. A minimum of $10,000 is required to invest with Freedom Shield Capital.
- No commission
- Free shipping
- Buyback guarantee
- Investment risk
- Limited information about IRA fees on site
Freedom Shield Capital is a wealth management company specializing in alternative assets, including precious metals like gold and silver. A $10,000 minimum investment is required. It offers free shipping and a buyback guarantee.
Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.
What is Freedom Shield Capital?
Freedom Shield Capital is a wealth preservation company specializing in alternative assets, like precious metals such as gold and silver. Freedom Shield Capital offers self-directed gold and silver IRAs, which means you directly manage the account. Self-directed IRAs allow you to invest in all IRS-approved asset classes, including non-traditional or alternative investments such as gold, silver and cryptocurrecny. Freedom Shield Capital charges a one-time service fee instead of commission fees.
How does Freedom Shield Capital work?
To start, Freedom Shield Capital offers an in-person or virtual consultation. This is free and comes with no obligation. If you have a minimum of $10,000 to invest, you can work with Freedom Shield Capital. Once you decide to move forward, representatives can help you roll over funds into alternative assets. It also sells a variety of coins, precious metals and rare currency to investors and collectors. Freedom Shield Capital specializes in gold and silver-backed IRAs.
- Gold IRA: Gold IRAs give you 100% control of your retirement portfolio. Adding gold to your portfolio diversifies it, and its value doesn’t fluctuate as much as traditional investments.
- Silver IRA: Silver can be another profitable investment. Freedom Shield Capital silver IRAs offer 100% access and control.
Freedom Shield Capital can help you move your traditional retirement accounts to a gold or silver IRA without any tax penalties. Precious metals are considered a long-term investment, and you should prepare to hold them for three to five years to maximize your return on investment. Freedom Shield Capital offers a buyback guarantee, which means you can sell your assets back to it.
Freedom Shield Capital pricing
When you’re considering Freedom Shield Capital pricing, there are a few things to consider in addition to the spot price, which is the current price for one ounce of precious metals. Other costs include:
- Service fee: Freedom Shield Capital charges a one-time service fee at the time of initial investment. There are no commission fees.
- Storage fees: Storage fees may be charged; however, storage fees are waived for first-time investors with a minimum investment of $50,000 or higher.
- Shipping: Freedom Shield Capital offers free shipping for any investment of $10,000 or higher. Investments below $10,000 will incur a shipping fee.
Freedom Shield Capital FAQ
- What products does Freedom Shield Capital offer?
Freedom Shield Capital offers wealth management services through alternative asset investment, including gold and silver that can be put into an IRA.
- What is the maximum I can contribute to my Freedom Shield Capital IRA?
There is no maximum amount that can be contributed to a Freedom Shield Capital IRA.
- Is there a minimum investment to open an IRA with Freedom Shield Capital?
A $10,000 investment is required to work with Freedom Shield Capital.
- Where is Freedom Shield Capital located?
Freedom Shield Capital is based in Santa Monica, California. It serves customers nationwide.
Is Freedom Shield Capital legit?
If you have $10,000 to invest and are interested in precious metals or other alternative investments, Freedom Shield Capital may be a good option. Alternative assets can sometimes be a safer investment route than investing in typical assets. Freedom Shield Capital doesn’t charge any commission fees. There is a one-time service fee that's applied to the initial investment amount, and there are promotions for first-time investors, making it worth considering when comparing Freedom Shield Capital to its competitors.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,132,665 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Hi, I was able to get my gold delivered quick and easy with Freedom Shield Capital. My gold was from the U.S. Mint and came in about 3 - 4 weeks from the time I called in. I was impressed with the knowledge and expertise from everyone at the company. I would suggest this company with everyone at my church. Thank you everyone. I love my gold coins.
Thank you Mary
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Freedom Shield Capital Company Information
- Company Name:
- Freedom Shield Capital