4.70/5
Based on 37 reviews that contain star ratings

EduLoan Docs

Are you looking to reduce your student loan payments or need assistance in preparing your loan consolidation documents? EduLoan Docs was created to help former students who are working towards paying off their student loan debt and is ready to assist you in the process. Our team will not only make sure that all the documents you need are prepared and properly organized, but can also assist you in finding a repayment program that best fits your situation. Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation!

37 EduLoan Docs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

When I first saw EDULOAN Docs I thought it was a scam... I didn't research much about other ways to pay off my student loan debt. I was very cautious about this process but I'm glad I did it. Saving myself about $300 a month by working with EDULOAN Docs that I otherwise would not have been saving. I recommend them.

EduLoan Docs response

We're happy to assist Dustin! Thanks for believing in us.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I am so thankful for the student loan forgiveness program. Without this program I would not be able to pay my debt back for my education. I have recommended the program to family and friends. I gave great reviews on how wonderful the staff is. Thank you for all the assistance!

EduLoan Docs response

Thank you for the kind words Sephra! We're always here for you.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

You guys have a good program and actually tries to help people and are patient with the clients because you do know that everyone has a life. So thank you, and I would recommend this program to others.

EduLoan Docs response

We're happy to assist Dominique!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

This was the best call I've ever made. Not only did they decrease my monthly payment significantly but they provided excellent customer service in the process. I have since recommended several of my friends and they all had similar experiences as well.

EduLoan Docs response

We're pleased to assist you and your friends Latonya!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I was having a hard time trying to find a reliable source to help me pay back my student loans. I joined this program a couple of months ago and I am very happy with the customer service, and the low rate they were able to offer me. I am very thankful for this program.

EduLoan Docs response

We're happy you found us Kelli! Thanks for the kind words.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EduLoan Docs?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

My experience with EduLoan Docs was pleasant. I had a vibrant representative who did her questioning with a smile in her voice and a helpful attitude. When I did not know any information she asked for, she advised me how to find it while patiently waiting for the information. With that pleasant interaction I was also able to get my payments reduced. Thank you.

EduLoan Docs response

We are pleased to assist you Olive, thank you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

It's funny, at first I thought it was a scam. This is nothing but a company helping people with their debt in student loans. I thought my student loans would haunt me forever until I answered my phone and EduLoan helped me to get them under control. I've told everyone I know about this company and how great their customer service is, they took the time to answer all my questions. They are great!!

EduLoan Docs response

Thank you Skyla! It's our pleasure to assist.

EduLoan Docs Company Information