Find the Best Debt Consolidation in Las Vegas, NV
Top 9 Las Vegas Debt Relief Companies
|National Debt Relief||Read 47,242 Reviews|
Debt is often reduced by as much as 50%, with most cases settled in 24-48 months. Fees vary between 15-25% of enrolled debt. No upfront fees. $10,000 minimum debt required. Offers debt settlement services, not a loan provider.
|Freedom Debt Relief||Read 21,901 Reviews|
Specializes in debt settlement services only. Debt can be settled in 24-48 months, and fees range from 15-25%. $15,000 minimum debt required. Track progress 24-7 via online dashboard. No-risk debt-relief consultation offered.
|Accredited Debt Relief||Read 520 Reviews|
Minimum debt required is $10,000. Average debt settlement program takes 2-4 years. Multiple plans available, and no fees are required until settlement is reached. Money-back guarantee. Debt settlement only, no loans available.
|CreditAssociates||Read 321 Reviews|
This debt settlement company helps clients eliminate debt in as little as 24-36 months. It uses state-of-the-art software and a team of experts to negotiate your debt with your creditors. Settlement only, not a lender.
|Debt Solutions Service||Read Author Review|
Offers a wide variety of debt services, including debt settlement. Provides free in-person, phone or video consultations with an experienced advisor. Has a free debt relief calculator on its website.
|Half Price Lawyers||Read Author Review|
Negotiates debt settlements for credit cards, medical bills, payday loans and student loans. Charges a flat rate for services. Spanish-speaking representatives available. Provides a free consultation in person or over the phone.
|Peters and Associates||Read Author Review|
Assists clients with debt settlement and bankruptcy. Usually completes debt settlement in less than 12 months and saves clients 60% to 80% of the amount owed. Offers free debt relief consultations.
|Van Law Firm||Read Author Review|
Offers debt settlement and bankruptcy services. Charges nothing unless the firm wins. Available 24/7. Spanish-speaking representatives available. Provides a free consultation to go over debt relief options.
|Your Debt Under Construction||Read Author Review|
Offers free debt relief consultations, a money-back guarantee and discounts for seniors and military. Has 15 years of experience. Posts customer testimonials on its website. Schedules appointments on weekends.
Can I qualify for debt relief in Las Vegas?
Most people qualify for some type of debt relief, but the form you're eligible for depends on your situation. There are multiple types of debt relief in Las Vegas, but the main types are debt settlement, debt consolidation, credit counseling and bankruptcy. The qualifications for each are different and vary depending on the debt relief company. Here are some general requirements:
- Debt settlement is negotiating a lump sum payoff of debt with a creditor for less than the total owed. You pay a small amount into an account each month, and once there’s enough money, the debt relief company contacts the creditor to ask for a debt settlement. To qualify for debt settlement in Las Vegas, you must be able to make monthly payments into the debt settlement account and owe a specific amount of unsecured debt — usually $10,000 or more.
- Debt consolidation is taking out a single loan, called a debt consolidation loan, to pay off your existing debts. A debt consolidation loan often has a lower monthly payment and interest rate than your current debt, and the terms are usually for three to five years. Debt consolidation requires good credit and a stable, sufficient source of income.
- Credit counseling is a service that assists consumers with money and debt management. Credit counseling organizations, which are often nonprofit organizations, view your credit report and help you set a budget or debt management plan. Most credit counseling services have no eligibility requirements.
- Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding where a federal court may decide to discharge, or cancel, your debt or set up an alternative payment plan. Bankruptcy is generally considered a last-resort option for debt relief because of its long-term financial and legal consequences. The U.S. government strongly recommends hiring an attorney before filing for bankruptcy. There are certain requirements, including credit counseling and completion of a debtor education course.
How much does debt relief cost in Las Vegas?
The cost of debt relief in Las Vegas depends mainly on the type of debt relief.
- Debt settlement companies typically charge a percentage of your total debt or a percentage of the difference between the debt you start with and the settled amount. This percentage usually ranges between 15% and 25%. You should never pay any upfront fees for debt settlement — reputable companies do not charge until the debt is settled.
- Debt consolidation costs depend on the amount of the loan, the interest rate of the loan, the loan term and any associated fees.
- Bankruptcy costs include filing fees and attorney costs. Attorney fees range from less than $1,000 to $4,000 or more, depending on the complexity of the case.
- Credit counseling may be free or include fees, depending on the organization and the services you receive.
Many debt relief companies in Las Vegas offer free consultations to go over your financial situation, explain different services, recommend a strategy and answer your questions, including those about debt relief costs.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Las Vegas debt relief company information
Peters & Associates is a law firm that works with clients to compare all debt relief options, including debt settlement and bankruptcy. Start with a free consultation, where an attorney listens to your situation and explains the benefits of different types of debt relief and recommends a personalized plan. Peters & Associates completes most debt settlement cases in less than 12 months, saving clients 60% to 80% of the total debt amount.
- Address: 6173 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
- Phone: (702) 818-3888
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm
- Website: pandalawfirm.com
Debt Solutions Service has a full offering of debt relief services, including debt settlement of credit cards, medical bills, payday loans and private student loans. Book a free in-person, phone or video consultation with an experienced advisor by calling or going to Debt Solutions Services’ website.
- Address: 8072 W. Sahara Ave., Ste. C, Las Vegas, Nevada 89117
- Phone: (702) 570-1100
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: debtsolutionsservice.com
Your Debt Under Construction is a debt consolidation company that offers free consultations, a money-back guarantee and discounts for seniors and military personnel. Contact the company, which has 15 years of experience, to learn more about its debt relief services. Appointments are available on the weekends.
- Address: 777 N. Rainbow Blvd., Ste. 380, Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
- Phone: (702) 329-9610
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: yourdebtunderconstr.com
Half Price Lawyers’ debt settlement attorneys help clients negotiate relief for credit cards, medical bills, payday loans and student loans. It provides a no-obligation consultation to go over your case, and the company charges flat rates for services. Half Price Lawyers’ staff has more than 100 years of combined experience and over 105,000 clients.
- Address: 732 S. Sixth St., Ste. 100, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
- Phone: (702) 400-0000
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 6pm
- Website: halfpricelawyers.com
Van Law Firm has handled more than 2,000 cases in a variety of practice areas, including debt settlement and bankruptcy. Clients pay nothing unless the firm wins, according to its website. Van Law Firm is available 24/7 and offers services in Spanish. Call to schedule a free consultation.
- Address: 1290 S. Jones Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89146
- Phone: (702) 529-1011
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: vanlawfirm.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.