2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.20/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

CuraDebt Reviews

Resolution response: April 29, 2020

CuraDebt has since brought my issues to a full resolution. It comes much appreciated, which is why I'm updating my review.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Oh my God. Words cannot express the negative experience I had with this company. I'd been with them for over 3 months and decided I wanted to check my balance and see if we could settle a lower account -- I actually had nearly ZERO dollars in my account due to the fact that CURADEBT TAKES YOUR FIRST $445 FOR "LEGAL FEES". Yet they also charge you a monthly fee for your legal representation as well.

And here's what your legal representation does: NOTHING. After a few months of trying to make this work, I wanted to try to settle one of my lower balance accounts when I found out that they didn't even have the contact information I'd given them on file, which means that THEY WERE NEVER IN TOUCH WITH THE COMPANIES I OWED MONEY TO.

After several acts of negligence on my account I've decided to withdraw from the program. That was over two weeks ago and they still haven't returned my money to me. These people have been complete crooks to me at this point. Might be best to go with a company that has the consumer in mind. When it comes to this type of thing, you really need an effective solution and not a scam.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I enlisted CuraDebt's assistance in managing my debts. At first I was glad to have their help, but later on I found CuraDebt's system of debt managing very confusing and somewhat vague. I send in a monthly debit amount and still have yet to figure out which debts are being negotiated and paid, and which are not. I send emails and letters to them asking questions about their procedures and get very slow responses or no answer at all.

One representative continually states that he tried to call me and got no answer despite my informing him I have no phone because I can't afford one, or because my credit is bad and I can't re-establish an account with the local phone company. I continue to pay the $55 a month for their legal service but I have no idea why, since I'm not being harassed by bill collectors. I would rate CuraDebt as less than mediocre and would hope they improve in answering my questions, letters, and emails in a more timely manner.

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

The customer service was very helpful. I was lost until they went out of their way to help me. I would be willing to use the customer service again if had to. They were very polite and professional and walked me through each step of the way. The security and industry knowledge seemed to be great. The value is unbelievable and it is well worth the money. It is way more than what you pay and they could charge more.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I received friendly and helpful service. They seemed to have a genuine caring for my situation and helped me understand everything. The website was trustworthy and easy to navigate and use. I felt like my security wasn't threatened. The staff was very knowledgeable and knew what they were doing and talking about. They were professional and had an answer for every one of my questions. They could have a little cheaper pricing but I think the value for what I paid for was reasonable. I would use this service again. I would trust them again and recommend to anyone in need of debt consulting.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

They do great service always willing to help and let you tell them what you need. I have told all my friend that they are a great company and to give them a try. They keep all your info private, no need to worry. They are very good at what they do and I would use them again and again if I needed the service. They are very smart at what they do. No need to worry. They are very polite and willing to help in any way they can. This is the company I would use over and over. Very good value. I thought it was fair and that I didn't have anything to worry over. I told my friends if they need this kind of service to check them out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CuraDebt?

CuraDebt Company Information