4.50/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a debt consolidation company?

CuraDebt

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Feb. 19, 2018

6 CuraDebt Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I enlisted CuraDebt's assistance in managing my debts. At first I was glad to have their help, but later on I found CuraDebt's system of debt managing very confusing and somewhat vague. I send in a monthly debit amount and still have yet to figure out which debts are being negotiated and paid, and which are not. I send emails and letters to them asking questions about their procedures and get very slow responses or no answer at all.

One representative continually states that he tried to call me and got no answer despite my informing him I have no phone because I can't afford one, or because my credit is bad and I can't re-establish an account with the local phone company. I continue to pay the $55 a month for their legal service but I have no idea why, since I'm not being harassed by bill collectors. I would rate CuraDebt as less than mediocre and would hope they improve in answering my questions, letters, and emails in a more timely manner.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

The customer service was very helpful. I was lost until they went out of their way to help me. I would be willing to use the customer service again if had to. They were very polite and professional and walked me through each step of the way. The security and industry knowledge seemed to be great. The value is unbelievable and it is well worth the money. It is way more than what you pay and they could charge more.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I received friendly and helpful service. They seemed to have a genuine caring for my situation and helped me understand everything. The website was trustworthy and easy to navigate and use. I felt like my security wasn't threatened. The staff was very knowledgeable and knew what they were doing and talking about. They were professional and had an answer for every one of my questions. They could have a little cheaper pricing but I think the value for what I paid for was reasonable. I would use this service again. I would trust them again and recommend to anyone in need of debt consulting.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

I did incur a debt a few years ago and they have done a great job. A man named zac walked me through the initial paperwork and details and was helpful providing information and answers to questions. I had no problems with the security of it. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole thing. The whole thing was dealt with very professionally. The man i worked with was amazing. He is was knowledgeable and always happy to help and answer questions that have come up along the way. This company is great. Great people, great service. They follow through on all of their promises. I am very impressed with the group. They really are in business to help people.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I just signed up with CuraDebt a couple of weeks ago and have been very satisfied with service. The rep took me through the initial paperwork and details and has been incredibly helpful providing information and answers to any questions. I felt very secure in providing any information to them. The customer rep was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions promptly. Gloria at CuraDebt is professional, easy to talk with, and she provided information to me that I had not been aware of. She always responded quickly to my questions, and got the whole debt situation moving in a positive direction. They do exactly what they say they are going to do! This company is great. Great people, great service. They follow through on all they say. I'm very impressed with the group. They really are in business to help people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CuraDebt?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

They do great service always willing to help and let you tell them what you need. I have told all my friend that they are a great company and to give them a try. They keep all your info private, no need to worry. They are very good at what they do and I would use them again and again if I needed the service. They are very smart at what they do. No need to worry. They are very polite and willing to help in any way they can. This is the company I would use over and over. Very good value. I thought it was fair and that I didn't have anything to worry over. I told my friends if they need this kind of service to check them out.

CuraDebt Company Information

www.curadebt.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use