1.37/5

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Fremont, NE

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Check 'n Go Reviews

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Went to the Deer Park location and Michelle was so helpful!!! So was very cheerful and made the experience so easy!! Will definitely come back to Deer Park if I need anything else!! I walked right In and she greeted my husband and I with a smile!!!

Original review: June 12, 2019

I took out a installment loan of $2525 with an interest of 215% percent. I paid in interest about $3,800 in interest only for about 8 months and then when I called to pay it off I still had a balance of $2,100. Think first before you get a loan here, they take advantage of people with emergencies, also they most of them are very rude. I hope this help you to not get a loan in this place. Is not worth it.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I have been a loyal customer to Check 'n Go in Sallisaw, Oklahoma and the new manager (Misty **s) is very rude and disrespectful. So I decided to file a formal complaint with customer service with corporate office. I got a call from the district manager (Michael). I told him how I was being treated by the manager at the Sallisaw Check 'n Go location. And then he started yelling and cussing me out saying she is not that kind of person and that she is professional. I guess Check 'n Go corporation approves this kind of immature behavior.

The district manager (Michael) doesn't appreciate or value his customers. I contacted Corporate again to file a complaint against the district manager. Asking if someone higher up could resolve this. No customer or any human being should have to put up with mistreatment from management or employees of Check 'n Go. I will never do business with the Sallisaw, Oklahoma store location. Check 'n Go has lost a loyal customer.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I make it there on the bus around 15 minutes before closing, EVERY TIME, the lady gives me some speech about how I need to get there sooner. If I come in before you close you have an obligation to help your customers. I don’t need a speech about how your manager is getting on you about overtime. You close at 6 so I’m there before you close. Not only that, they never have cash, their check printing isn’t working and they try to offer you a Netspend card. The Netspend cards don’t work very well, they get declined at the Safeway ATM terminals at the register even when you have money on the card, so I don’t like that option anymore.

Several times my husband has gone in to do a wire transfer and they give him excuse they don’t have the codes to process. I was in there today and a lady came in right after me, not to mention I had to stand there and wait for the representative to get off the phone. She asked the lady why she was there, and she said, "To cash a check." She said, "I can’t do that today," because she didn’t have cash and that it would take 20 minutes to put it on a Netspend card and turned her away. That’s bull!!! Not only that, after I stood there waiting for her to get off the phone, she gives me the speech again about how I need to get here earlier. Ummm I was waiting 5 minutes for you to get off the phone, so what do that have to do with me??? And again the checks weren’t printing.

I feel like if a customer is there before you close, you should assist them, period. It’s called customer service!! You’re running a business and you have store hours for a reason. Just very inconvenient, I don’t need a scolding about what time I get there if I get there before you close. I ended up referring the lady to another check cashing place further down in the shopping center. I’ve seen them turn people away several times because their transaction would take too long. Not professional at all!!!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

These people have the most horrible customer service ever. Their online website posts lies and then when you call to get assistance because of it, they will just put you off and pretty much tell you that it's not their problem and not let you talk to anyone who can actually assist you in any productive manner. They will just tell you that you signed a contract and there's nothing they can do to assist you even if the issue is something that is their fault. They have no compassion or caring for others whatsoever. They just care about their money. "Sorry, not sorry" is their motto.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Check 'n Go?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I have used Check 'n Go in Kilgore for several years. Always paid back on time never had a problem until I went in to get another loan. A new employee who immediately had an attitude with me when I got there. I knew from her attitude I was not getting a loan. She wanted a new statement from social security that I would not receive until the end of January. When I told her they had used the last one she became very hateful and stated she needed a new one. She treated me like I was trash. She was very prejudice to me. I left the store never to return again!!!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

This company gave me the runaround. They knew they weren't going to approve the loan that was only for $400. I advise no one to deal with company. One min they states you're approve, asking you for all of your personal information and still not give the loan. Definitely be aware of your information you provide because they are getting your documents and not assisting people. Scammers if ask me.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

So I applied for a loan on Friday. Today is Tuesday. They told me Friday that they were sending my loan to my bank account by Monday. They also asked for my bank login and password. My mother’s maiden name. My routing number my bank account number. My debit card numbers the 3 digit code in the back and expiration date. My address, my phone number. My social security number and of course my birthdate. And like a ** idiot I gave it to them being desperate to fix my car so I can go to work. Well you know Monday rolls in and no money. I called and asked where is it? They said that I had to Western Union them $95 dollars to verify my identity. I immediately went off on the guy and he yelled back saying he was a loan officer. I hung up and changed my bank password. I canceled my bank card and reported it as lost. I didn’t know at that point I could have changed my login too.

Well it’s 11:30 pm Tuesday night and I get a email from my bank that someone tried login into my account set real times and had the wrong password. So they locked me out until I can prove my identity. So now I changed my login. Thank god that my account has a second security measure! It sends me a text with a secret code that you have to type in to get into the account. So far that’s taken care of. Now as far as all my other information I don’t know what will they do with it! But I plan to pursue a case against them to have them taken down! It’s not right to have that evilness! How can they do that to people who are obviously looking for financial help? Stay away from them. Don’t give them personal information. I learned that the hard way. And usually if you end up here it’s because you ended up getting screwed by them too. Prayers for karma! P.s. had to get a star just to post this or the wouldn’t get anything but this???

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

When loan wasn't deposited next day as indicated in approval email I called and learned it was actually denied. Now this company has my BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PASSWORD AND THEY WON'T DELETE IT. They have the account number, the routing number and my online password. WTAF. How are they not shut down??

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I have never gotten a pay day loan with Check 'n Go, but I did apply and the in store sales woman gave me a printout that said "The application is not able to be approved at this time. Customer is on the hit list - 2 Fraud". I called the online customer service and they said they could not see that on their end and I should be able to get a loan. I called the state and they recommended I try a different company due to the fact it is very untrue statement. The state said I was in good standing. Very upsetting to see that. The printout came from Check 'n Go website on the bottom of the printout. Never use Check 'n Go. Very shady and bad experience! I wish they would be investigated by the government! Whatever you do, don't get a loan from Check 'n Go! You will regret it!

Check 'n Go Company Information