Chase Mortgage
3.63/5

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Chase Mortgage

Chase has credit cards that can help you earn points on the things you love most, including travel. Read reviews for Chase Sapphire Preferred to learn about travel rewards.

View More View More

1844 Chase Mortgage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 6, 2019

I had a hard time with Chase Home Mortgage. Before Escrow every thing looks so good and once the process started, it really sucks with hell lot of documents. The realtor keeps on promising that everything will be good, but I am not sure what document they really need to care and what not. And at the end moment, they denied my loan. Just a week before the Escrow ends I have applied a different bank and it approved within 3 days. Chase told me that I have property out of USA and you switched your job 2 times in a year. Even after all the written proof But they said they canceled it because I had a returned check before the repayment plan started and they did not realize.

I don’t think they can legally cancel after agreeing to the payment plan. I feel this is unfair business practice and wrongful foreclosure when they agreed to the payment plan and my payment cleared. I feel this is unethical of Chase. This is one of the worst nightmares for the first time homeowner. I will never would recommend going chase.

Original review: April 2, 2019

They said we were in foreclosure and we had proof 4 times we paid so someone in that place is pocketing out money and screwing us but I kept all paperwork so hopefully they figure out who is doing this.

Get expert buying tips about Mortgage Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2019

This is a very honest and un-biased review. I love Chase banking and have been a customer of their services for over a decade. I was the biggest advocate for banking with Chase. Started the mortgage process this past month. I made well over 6 figures, have a great credit score, assets, proof of income... everything you need to get a mortgage.

Our loan officer knew that this was our first time purchasing a home and we had several questions. She would ask me to call her and when I called her, she would make fun of me for calling so quickly. She told me I could get the house with 3.5% down, that turned into 5%, then 10%. Gave me ZERO guidance as to what my options were in order to get more money down. Never communicated anything with me. Forgot what my income was. Forgot the amount of the loan and the purchase agreement. Couldn't figure out any options to bring to the table if and when you hit a bump in the road. I could tell this was all about her and her only. I felt so uncomfortable with a pit in my stomach for weeks. To think we would have lost our real estate deposit and upfront fees if we waited on Chase is terrifying and a lot to lose for a first time home buyer.

The mortgage process is not supposed to be a dreadful experience if you have your ducks in a row and have great income, proof, credit and are quick with your responses to LO's. We did everything right and she was the absolute worst rushing us off the phone every time we had a question. Even on email she shared brevity and little to no customer service. I was so shocked since I love Chase Banking - but seriously, DO NOT DO YOUR MORTGAGE WITH Chase.

I made a quick decision to move forward with another lender and I have to say, I am blown away at the difference. Outstanding customer service - excited to see the emails and to do's come through from him - he thinks of 10 options before I have questions and sits on the phone with me for awhile until I feel comfortable. Answers my texts, answers my emails and returns my calls in the same day. He is OUTSTANDING. Even received lower interest rate, lower PMI, lower closing costs, lower mortgage payment... the list goes on.

Do yourself a favor and don't go with Chase for a mortgage. Again - this is a real review and very honest. Disappointing to say the least. When I told the LO at Chase that I was going in another direction, her response was, "I wish I had not spent hours working on your application until 830pm last night." I responded that I couldn't risk the earnest money fall out, numerous runs on credit and wasting others time and money to not close or feel confident to close. She responded, "Have a good one." I think that says it all.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I always paid cash for things but needed to est. credit so took out Chase card for $1200. When I mailed my first payment which was a check printed by my credit union, they rejected it saying my address wasn't 'printed' on it as my account was just opened and I do hospice work so I don't have my own address for long--one of the considerations before you do work caring for elderly, disabled & children: banks really take advantage of you.

Even though I'd paid $200 monthly for at least four months (it was nearly paid off) they charged me nearly $1,000 for a late fee they caused by 'losing' my second corrected check. So, twice, they refused my payments so they could make them late. I didn't know until a year later that what they did was illegal, but there is no legal help for the poor as we need at least $5,000 just to be heard by an attorney. I did lodge complaint with DA & nothing happened. Chase Banks wins. I hope Jamie Dimon enjoys the breakfast he bought with it because even $1,000 is the difference between having a home for a couple months or being on the streets for someone like me.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I had a temporary hardship with Chase Home Mortgage. They gave approved me for a repayment plan and I set up first payment for February. The check cleared the bank. I called on February 22 to set up March payment. They told me property was in foreclosure starting on February 18. I was shocked because I thought I was protected. But they said they canceled it because I had a returned check before the repayment plan started and they did not realize. I don’t think they can legally cancel after agreeing to the payment plan. I feel this is unfair business practice and wrongful foreclosure when they agreed to payment plan and my payment cleared. I feel this is unethical of Chase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Chase applied my escrow to the principal payments which I did not instruct them to do so. I specifically asked them to put it toward my escrow, then they sent me a letter saying I was short on escrow payments. I told them that they had made a mistake and seems as if took them the longest to get this corrected. I wish they would do a better job listening and adding and subtracting. I am really considering getting a new mortgage provider.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Good afternoon. Me and my husband bought our home in 2012 and our mortgage was perfect. Everything was paid on time and the actual mortgage company we was late. They was there calling me or my husband to make sure and every mortgage company bought our mortgage was very good and we was always on time. Unfortunately in 2017/2018 Chase Mortgage bought my mortgage. In the beginning we was very excited because it was our bank but on 04/2018 my husband have a heart attack and in 07/04 he went under heart surgery. Everything went well but of course my family was little under stress.

Unfortunately we paid the 07 payment late more the 30 days. That meant my credit report have 30 days late payment but my question is why Chase Bank don’t call me/contact me. I am on the contract too! The manager Erika from Chase Bank on my question why she just answered to me they don’t have my phone number and by Law they need call only the primary on contract. I told the lady which she keep repeating, "Your payment was late!!" I got that but if Chase Bank call me and only my husband which he was confused and worried about his heart I was able to make sure they will received sooner the payment and not that late.

I guess Chase Bank like to lose money and time on 1.500 instead make one more phone call. When I signed the contract for the mortgage I give my phone number. I guess Chase Mortgage/Bank like lose their more money and time with lazy people. For sure after this I will make sure to cancel everything we have with Chase Bank. Banking account etc etc etc. We paid all the other rates and thank you. Good I sold my house which means no more Chase Bank. Run from Chase.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I have had several mortgageS with Chase Bank and prior to this mortgage they WERE great. StartING day 1 they have messed this mortgage up. 1. My insurance was paid up for the year. Next thing I get a check back from insurance company for a refund because Chase told them to send it back, then I get a letter from Chase saying I don't have insurance on house. They also got involved with what I was paying and my insurance increased over 50 dollars a year! I REQUESTED THAT THEY STAY OUT MY INSURANCE BUSINESS IGNORED BY CHASE.

The people in the escrow department can't seem to add and subtract. Every year I get a nastygram from them saying I am underpaying escrow and they are increasing by $30 to $40 month. This year they increased my escrow $$16.00 per month or 168.00 per year. My taxes when up 35.00 and my insurance when up $30.00 per year. Between the accounts the increase was $65.00. Why the huge difference? This has happened every year that I've had this mortgage. What is the problem with this bank? Pretty simple take my taxes $800.00 per year and 721 add them together and divide by 12 you get escrow payment.

Regarding the yearly nastygram they are in control of the escrow account. WHY can't they get it right. With all the issues with the escrow I have requested to pay the taxes insurance my self. They refuse. I WANT TO NOTE IN 10 YEARS WITH CHASE I HAVE BEEN LATE ONCE with there payment. When I paid my taxes they were always paid on time same with my insurance. They suck. Stay away. Maybe they'll get the message!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

My Mortgage was just sold to Chase. I received a letter from Chase welcoming me to Chase. The letter stated nothing would change unless I made a request including my method of payment which is through bi-weekly debit to my account Bank Account. This morning I received a letter from Chase stating "that as per my request" they were terminating Automatic Payments against my Account. I never made the request. It seems that unless the payments were coming out or debited against a Chase Bank to begin with you have to go through the process of filling out additional paperwork.

The 4 Customer Representatives I spoke to on the phone this morning admitted the letters I received were form letters and the information was incorrect. I was then told I could not get an email automated bank debit form sent to me. It would have to be faxed or mailed. Who has a Fax Machine today at home? This is 2018. Not 1988? I was also reminded the full payment was due the 1st of the month. The short time (3 weeks) that I have had with Chase indicate to me there are issues as far being able to Trust them in what you are told. Even when they give it to you in writing? My advice would be to stay away from Chase as being your vendor for Financial Services. I plan to seek alternatives to Chase as soon as possible.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I tried to give zero stars but it's not an option. I purchased a home for my elderly mother to live in who is on permanent disability. Because of her sickness many upgrades needed to be made to the home. I made a loan with the smallest down-payment possible so I could conserve cash to make improvements. After spending tens of thousands of dollars fixing up the property, I had it appraised through Chase and requested that the mortgage insurance be canceled. My appraisal came in with a high value, as expected because of the improvements and they declined my request, stating that it was not their policy to remove mortgage insurance until my loan reached a level of 75% of the home value.

My original loan contract says 80%, they ignored that and refused. This is over $140 per month. I followed the terms and rules laid out in my loan and they trumped it because they know I don't have the resources to fight them. What an awful way to conduct business, they're the poster of corporate greed and spitting on the little guy.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I tried to have Chase refinance my home under the Obama act. Chase gave me a two year runaround on the Obama loan. They would require mounds of paperwork and then make me start over every 6 months. Now they said I had been approved for a loan for 40 years that added $6,000 to the loan. I am 67 years old. I only have six years left to pay off the loan entirely. All of my payment now goes to equity. The 40 year loan payments went to Chase and very little equity was paid. They would get the money when I died. They then canceled my home insurance and told State Farm they were going to take out the payment. They have completely messed up my insurance and continue to insist that I want the new loan even though I never signed any papers or agreed in any way to the loan. Do not deal with this company.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I made a $7,000 "Principal Only" payment online on Nov. 15th. Clearly a field for "Additional Principal". When I checked it a week later, I discovered only $5,035.59 went towards principal and the additional amount was applied to my Dec 16th mortgage payment, and showing my next payment was due Jan 16th. (Set to Autopay.) This same thing has happened with Chase many times over the years of working with them.

Other times in the past, we mailed a check with "Principal Only" written on the check, and they applied it to our next 3 monthly payments instead. This is why we decided to do additional principal payments online... But NOPE, that is not a sure thing either. I saw on other reviews here, even calling and making a principal only payment on the phone is not reliable. They still applied it to the next monthly payment. It seems to me they have a shady internal policy to prevent you from paying off your loan, hoping people don't check/notice what happened.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Chase is outstanding when it comes to helping customers navigate through tough financial times! The support I received from Jennifer ** in keeping my home 4 years ago was OUTSTANDING. She helped me navigate through a very tough financial situation with expert advice while expressing empathy and support to the ultimate degree. Recently I reached out because of a short term financial setback and Scott again responded with clear and concise explanation of what to expect going forward. Yes I understand that they consider the consequences to their company when facing foreclosures but their customer support is so completely emphatic and genuine when advising you on the best path forward. Thank you Chase for your policies and your hiring of the best customer advisors I've ever worked with.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Stay clear of Chase Mortgage. My father passed away in 2009. There was a probate hearing in 2010 at which time the home was given to me. I called Chase, numerous times to get the loan transferred to me and they told me that they do not recognize the court order because they were not there. The court gave them three months to appear and they did not show. That is why it was awarded to me. I attempted to get the loan in my name by working with Chase. Each time they sent me paperwork, I completed and sent back, they would lose them, a form was sent in the wrong format, or they would say they never received them. It took me three years before a representative got me on the loan as a contact person just so they would talk to me about the loan details.

Once she helped with that I asked to continue to get the loan in my name and she said that it was someone else area not hers. When I attempted to find out who to talk to, no one knew who I needed, yet they would ask me time and time again if I wanted the home and would be keeping it. I had been making the monthly payments since 2010. After four years they change the loan from my father's name to his estate (which closed four years earlier). After runaround after runaround I was advised to get a loan through someone else and get away from Chase.

This year I did just that. Now they sent me the balance of the escrow in the name of my father's estate. They are telling me that they cannot send the check in my name because I never assumed the loan. They are telling me to get my money, I have to go through the process of assuming a loan that no longer exists, so they can put it in my name, then they can cut me the check correctly. Now I am out $3400 of my escrow, plus seven years of tax claims because of their more than very bad customer service. The funny part is back in 2012 Chase held a meeting stating that its goal was to have #1 customer service rating. Here we are in 2018 and their customer service is still ZERO!!!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I have spent hours and hours on the phone with Chase Mortgage. They are reporting a mortgage late for a mortgage that had been paid off one year previous to the mortgage late they are reporting!! They agree there was no late payment yet they will not send a letter confirming this so we can have the credit fixed! I have spoken to dozens of people there and there's an excuse of why they can't write such a letter! This is pure Abuse! Shame on them!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I pay my mortgage with recurring automatic payments from online banking. I have had a Chase mortgage for 10 years and never late or missed a payment. I moved and my notices were late in coming to me and Chase had increased my mortgage payment from $1840 to $1906 - $68 due to an increase in escrow collected beginning January 1, 2018. My payment issued prior to the due date was $1840 as I didn't realize it had increased. Chase applied the ENTIRE $1840 to the mortgage principal - something they should only do if instructed to do so. Then they charged me a late fee.

I paid two payments in February hoping to "catch" up and not understanding what happened to my payment. I finally sorted out the mess with a Chase banker in late March and at that time was over 2 months ahead in my mortgage payments. I was told I was good through July. Well, June was not covered after all and by the time I realized it, I paid for June on July 16, July on July 17 and August on July 26. Because Chase has reported me late on my mortgage, my credit score is below what will give me a decent mortgage rate. They want to interpret the problem of just looking at the fact that my June payment was late - period, not the whole mess of calls, and reversals and all the activity between when they misapplied my mortgage payment to when I paid 3 mortgage payments in one month.

I spent 2 half days on the phone (away from work!) trying to straighten out things in March. They don't care about my trouble, they just want to look at the late payment - not the fact that they caused the issue that snowballed into a big mess by misapplying my mortgage payment. They are supposed to call me in 2 days after the SECOND request for them to look into the issue.

I have sent them a detailed account reconciliation that I painstakingly did - which took me a lot of time as I had to figure out what they were doing in my account and look up my old bank statements to verify the payments I made to them were accurately applied to my account. Oh - and Chase wants to see if they can prequalify me for a new mortgage - but won't remove the late charge (yet - I plan to keep fighting this!). And, not that it is related, but I just dumped $50K with them closing our business account at another bank and reopening at Chase. But it stings.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Needed 2 forms to be completed by Chase in order to obtain a 3rd party assistance in paying my mortgage and avoid foreclosure. (Mortgage Verification & W9) Chase representatives gave me the runaround instead. They faxed their own form which was already given to me by the Branch 4 days prior. The mortgage department repeatedly tried to have me receive their mortgage assistance even though I informed them that I do not qualify. A representative finally told me that a Research team may have it and there is no way to get in touch with them. As of today, no forms were received.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

If you are have unexpected expenses arise Chase Mortgage will not help you. Most Mortgage companies allow you to change your due date or even defer your next payment to help you. This is not an option with Chase. All they care about is getting their money. I would not recommend anyone using them!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I have never experienced so much incompetence. They cannot figure out how to make e-signing available and I have not had access to their portal. 45 days of timesuck where they repeatedly request the same information. I have copied and resent the same information and emails several times; they do not read anything that is sent. There is no communication between the different people assigned to work with the loan. When they call you it is one minute before they close or the weekend and they leave a message for a return call. When I call the call is dropped multiple times requiring multiple attempts to reach anyone. I will never again do business with Chase Mortgage.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

This was not my first home loan and it went terrible compared to the others. The entire process was bad. There was the typical scrambling on their part as they requested several times the week before the closing date for additional documents and information that they didn't realize they needed; I expected this and was very fast in getting those documents over to them.

Then the week of my Thursday closing, I hear from the Chase rep on Monday and then not again until Wednesday evening saying they needed more documents and the closing would need to be pushed to Friday. I was given the green light Thursday afternoon for a Friday morning closing and the closing went as expected. I walk out of the attorney's office thinking I just purchased the place. About an hour later, I get a call from the closing attorney saying that Chase would not release the funds.

Every step of the way, from the initial conversation I had with the rep to the final underwriter asking me questions, I told the individual that I have a loan on a rental property and provided several documents throughout the process showing insurance, renters contract and property management companies contract. The reason that the funds weren't released is because the particular type of loan was contingent on me only having one property. The one the loan was for.

I immediately call every number I can find, Managers, Supervisors etc. and I am only communicated back to via email from the rep that made the mistake. The seller had a strict closing date but was willing to work with us a little. She gave us 4 business days to try and get it right. I explained this to the Chase rep who seemed to care very little as the process basically had to start over with a different loan type. As I called the rep, his manager and any other number that I had while trying to get updates, my calls were not returned and instead, I received a vague email with no helpful information. The team did not have any sense of urgency and did not apologize for their mistake, but instead acted as if I had tried to deceive them and it were my fault. The seller has since accepted another offer as Chase set around twiddling their thumbs and I lost my dream place.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I would use any bank other than Chase. We had fraud by DirecTV on our account for 6 mo. that we were unaware of and did not recognize. We never received a single bill from them either, but they got our debit card from ATT Wireless which we have an account with. Due to severe tragic family circumstances, we didn't notice the charges until August. I filed a claim for the two charges in July and August because they were within the 60 day period of filing a claim. They refused to dispute the charges because the first fraudulent charge by them was five months earlier outside of the 60 day period, and judged us for not having noticed them. They would not listen to reason, would not listen to our explanations. The first three were $10 each and blended with our other minor expenditures.

We noticed when it raised to $35 and $40 within the 60 day period, and that was the first month that the circumstances in our life allowed us the time to get back to the bills and the minutia of all the medical bills and statements, financial account statements, etc. We understood the ones outside of the 60 day period, but we absolutely don't approve of the policy they used to not dispute our fraudulent charges. Don't do business with any bank that can't be personable and treat customers on a case by case basis. Don't do business with any bank that doesn't care if you have a fraudulent charge just three weeks prior, and judges you for not telling them sooner. There is no reason on this earth you could give them that they will agree is understandable, and our reasons absolutely were.

Not to mention that they committed fraud themselves with our mortgage five years ago when we were doing the modification. And they got away with it because we couldn't afford an attorney to fight them. We could only afford one that helped get the modification done. Chase kept throwing our application it into a back room and let the 60 day filing periods run out four different times so that we had to keep reapplying, all while they tried to force us into foreclosure and encourage us to stop making payments and go into default so that they really "could" help us finally. We had never missed a payment and had perfect credit so we refused. Obama meant for that process to help families like us who never were in default but had imminent default due to the fraudulent mortgages that were written, especially those without consent who had proof like us!

Chase did not follow Obama's Modification guidelines and lied about the value of our home, which would have resulted in them lowering the principal first, thus lowering our amount owed and our payment. This kept the balance too high and the payment too high. We had evidence of fraud and how they misled us into a bridge-loan mortgage that we didn't agree to stay in after our previous home sold, and they ignored us as we tried several times to refinance it like they promised. They deceived us with our closing documents into believing that the first payment would be paid by autopay because of the timing and that our first payment wasn't due until nine weeks later. Autopay took 4-6 weeks to set up. The signature page was at the top of the next page.

Then they fraudulently switched out that document (our R.E. attorney saw the original too,) and replaced it with a penalty for prepaying before one year agreement that would prevent us from refinancing until after one year! That meant that the bank never received the document applying for autopay. Chase knew we would default on that first payment, and one default on a perfect credit score drops it significantly. We were told that they did this to protect us from refinancing because we wouldn't qualify for the low interest rate we had set up.

They also knew that reverse amortization would accrue since we couldn't afford the payment when interest rates kept increasing. That increased our mortgage by $24,000. We couldn't afford any attorney to actually fight them even though we had proof of everything, and Chase wouldn't listen to us or look at our proof, instead shutting us down and not returning calls, and local banks telling us they couldn't do anything we had to call corporate. Because we were above poverty level, we couldn't get pro-bono representation either. Luckily the market dropped and so did interest rates and we could afford the full 30-yr payment for the next five years, stopping the reverse amortization bleeding.

After the market crashed, our home was only worth about $375,000 compared to all the other fairly comparable nearby homes with its same specifications. That was $125,000 lower than purchase price. They fraudulently used the sale price of homes that were twice the size of ours, and luxurious unlike ours, just because they were also nearby. Our attorney who was helping us get the modification done wouldn't fight them over it because he just wanted to close the case and get it done rather than the expensive process of fighting them. Another notch in his belt/win record. Chase lied earlier in court when they purposefully increased our escrow by over $1500 without telling us trying to push us into foreclosure, and the window to dispute passed before the first statement showing this was received.

Our mortgage payment went from $2100 to $3600 with all their "underages" of the escrow balance they claimed existed but didn't. We paid our Real Estate taxes ourselves and never had an escrow. So, we were double paying taxes! We couldn't afford that, and we did NOT want an escrow with them! The county judge at that time was in the Bank's pockets, focusing on shutting down the ridiculous lawsuits by people trying to get a windfall for a decision of gambling with a dangerous mortgage they knowingly made. We were different, and not asking for a windfall at all, only asking Chase to return our escrow money and close the escrow account!

Our attorney filed for damages saying it would let the bank know we were serious, but we only wanted our escrow money, and we would have been happy. He said he would let them know that once they were seriously there. We had proof with receipts that we already paid the taxes before they did without our knowledge and they didn't disclose that. The judge ignored all our paperwork and the entire courtroom was aghast. You could hear the disbelieving breaths being taken in at her audacity and Chase's deceit. Our attorney for the modification wouldn't fight that either, saying that with the situation by the big banks, he would lose to them and it would cost him business if he had so many losses on his record, and if he got on the wrong side of a judge he would have problems winning other cases. The attorneys that could and would fight them were too expensive for families like ours.

Chase lied, and hurt us. They have shown they are robots and don't care about their customers, and they are greedy beyond measure. Trust me, when it counts they will not care about you; when they make mistakes they will not care about you. It's better to do business with a hometown bank even if they have higher loan interest. In the long run? You'll lose less money, and be treated with dignity.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

After having a loan with Chase Mortgage for 6 years with 0 late payments, I went through a divorce. The ex did not pay the very last payment right before settlement when we sold the house. Chase reported it to the credit bureau. This caused about a 150 point drop in my credit from 800 to 650. I asked for a courtesy fix on it because I had been a good customer for 6 years. The answer was they did not do courtesy credit fixes. The guy on the phone said in 17 years working there he had never seen one granted. I think they can do better. Especially seeing the circumstances and pattern of timely payments to them. I went to another lender when I bought my next house specifically because of their ignorance. Better that than reward their lack of customer service.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

The Chase loan experience was awful and very stressful. I’ve gotten 6 loans before from other banks (credit unions, local lenders, and national lenders). This was the worst, not to be attempted again. They bait you with incentives (points on my Chase Sapphire card was the lure) and drag you thru at least twice the paperwork and scrutiny of any other bank. The agents are centralized somewhere with no knowledge of the local market. They advertise rates they ultimately can’t fulfill. And they collect fees along the way that get you increasingly vested in the process. It is without question not worth your time. Buying a home will likely involve its own taxes — don’t add to that.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Sold my mortgage to another bank, not a fan, too much of a big bank feeling. Disappointed after being with them for many years. Originally a WAMU customer.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Working on a short sale for my home their customer service rep assigned to me was never available even when I made an appointment. Dragged out for months before I got a lawyer to deal with them.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

They explain things clearly and offer to work with you if you have an issue. Easy to look up things concerning your account. Able to manage your account online.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

This is just a big company. It's just a numbers game to them. In my case they are just the servicer on the mortgage and have no real control on how the mortgage is handled.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I felt like I was dumped by the lender when my mortgage was "passed on to an unknown lender" although I have never been delinquent in my payments and Chase was not my original lender.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I have not had any issues with Chase in the four years they have had my mortgage. Their customer service is excellent in all regards. They are serious about giving good information and/or instructions whenever appropriate. I have always felt well served.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Nothing to dislike about this business, no regrets, high recommend to all my friends and family and anyone that I know. Hope this helps someone out to make a decision.

Chase Mortgage Company Information