1.32/5

Chase Bank

Chase has credit cards that can help you earn points on the things you love most, including travel. Read reviews for Chase Sapphire Preferred to learn about travel rewards.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

3189 Chase Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 7, 2018

My son is away at college (all the way across the country). He has a college account so my name is on it too. I really have nothing to do with my son’s account. He had his student loan check direct deposited. Chase said I (his mom) owed Chase money. They took all of his student loan money for a bill they claim I owe. Left him alone across country with no money. All of his student loan money was taken to pay a bill they say I owe. They refuse to refund it to him. He can’t buy books or anything else for college. I thought student loan money had to be used for the student’s educational expenses and could not be used to pay someone else’s non educational expenses? Chase says they can take his student loan to pay a bill they claim I owe leaving him with no money at all.

Original review: April 6, 2018

My husband and I travel a lot and stay in different hotels. Our last trip to Hawaii we were offered a Marriott Card when staying at the Marriott Hotel. We obtained this card which is through Chase Bank. We do not bank with Chase but before our recent experience we were planning to switch banks to bank with Chase. We use this card a lot, would used it, pay it off. So they raised the credit limit amount.

About six months ago we were victims of a Scam. My husband and I invested a heavy dollar amount into a program that was Scamming consumers. We used four credit cards for this, and immediately called all four of them explained the situation and provided all documentation, disputing the charges. Wells Fargo immediately worked with us and got our money back. However, Chase took their sweet time to do anything. Every time I would call to speak to someone in regards to the matter, every time I would have to explain the whole situation and provide documentation. I didn't understand why they would say they were taking notes in the matter, when every phone call the new rep had no clue as to what was going on. I provided all necessary documentation and called disputing the charges the same exact time as with the rest of the credit cards used. Got all of them resolved within a timely matter, except my Chase card.

I must have spoken with over a dozen reps at Chase in regards to this matter and sent documentation about five times, twice faxed, once mail, twice emailed! Every time I called to check on the status, they claimed it was still being investigated, only to find out four months into it that they had closed the case due to no documentation from me??? I was livid, knowing how many times they kept making me send documentation. Called and spoke to a manager, which she said she can re-open the dispute and send documents again. This was early January 2018, dispute began October 2017. I re-sent Everything, with more documents this time. Kept calling, made sure they received everything, got confirmations on dates and wrote down names of every rep spoken to since the re-open.

About a month later, in February 2018, they closed the case, again I had to call to find this out that I was being charged this amount because I received a letter of past due amount. The reps at Chase said I didn't have to pay until the case was closed. I found out they closed the case, (without contacting me) due to the time that had already passed. Although it was them that took so long in this matter!! I spoke with a Supervisor in the Dispute Department today. His name he said was David **. Very rude! Would not listen to what I was saying and just kept saying the amount was owed, there was nothing they could do since too much time had passed. Would not even provide me with his last name! I said to him, "You're not even going to give me your last name?" After asking several times, he said, "NO."

They closed the dispute due to something they did or did Not do! Too much time passed because THEY took that time, had nothing to do with me! I provided all documentation plenty of times and kept up on it! It was negligence on their part! The company we had invested our hard earned money on turned out to be a Scam, there is an on-going investigation on them through the FTC, Bureau of Consumer Protection. Wells Fargo, as well as the other credit cards helped us, "the consumer" retrieve our money quickly, no runarounds. They quickly investigated and was on it. Chase, however, neglected their customer, neglected the proof provided, and provided Very Poor customer service.

I would NOT recommend anyone to bank with Chase! They do not care about their customers and are very poorly trained. I don't understand how one bank helped us resolve this situation, and another one neglected in helping us. Never will I bank with Chase, and I will continue to speak on the poor service provided to help others not bank with them either, so they don't go through the awful experience we went through! Such a waste of time, energy, & stress!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: April 6, 2018

I recently had to close my account with Chase. I had only just recently opened an account with them when I had two non chase ATM withdraws that were made one after another out of my account. I did not lose my card and had it on me at all times. My dispute was denied so I contacted the 800 number to find out why it was denied. I was told by a very rude banker that it was denied due to the fact that my pin was used with my chipped card and due to the fact that chip is impossible to clone. I asked how it was possible as I obviously know it was not myself who made that withdraw and am concerned with the safety of my money. I was told the same thing over again on repeat and told that even if it were to happen again there's still nothing they can or will do about it. I voiced that it's unacceptable and that it only makes me more uncomfortable banking with them knowing there is no such security or guaranteed safety for my money.

The banker only replied with, "Is there anything else I could help you with today." I said, "Yes. I want to speak to a manager" and he unwillingly continued to notify me that there was nothing that could be done and that I'd be told so by anyone else. Once I spoke to whoever he then transferred me to. They immediately had attitude with me and gave me the exact same response ending with is there anything else she could do to help me today. Totally ignoring my issue and complaint. Chase has no such thing as customer service. I went to the bank the very next day to only be told there's nothing they can do due to the fact that it's impossible to clone a chipped card. They told me that I would need to go to the police to get a video footage of the ATM to prove it was not me. I contacted the Fort Lauderdale police department the very next day.

I was informed that I would need an address for the transaction, I called Chase back for the address and the police officer said it was impossible as it's in the middle of an apartment complex. I by this time was tired of playing man in the middle and verified with the office that I could get the bank to contact him directly to get the information and that it did not need to come from me directly. I went back to Chase the very next day with all this information only to be told that they cannot and do not deal with the police and cannot cooperate in assisting me.

When I said the address is incorrect they denied it and said that it is in fact the address where the money was drawn from even though they themselves could see it was in an apartment complex. They offered no further assistance or for of help to resolve the problem and that I was responsible for the cost. I closed my account immediately as I am not comfortable banking with a business that offers no form of protection, assistance or customer service. I have never experienced anything remotely close with any other bank. They couldn't careless what happens to your money with them as long as you eat the cost.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I opened an account on this "bank" and ended been the worst mistake I ever made in my life. I never felt so "nothing". Three days after, and for no logical reason and giving any explanation, this "institution" shutted down my account. I never in my life committed any crime and all my debts are up to date, none a single late payment, excellent credit score, working for No. 6 of Fortune 500, company in America, in the IT department (my incomes are very "decent" too). Anyway, they decided to close the account, and till today no answers. Very disappointing. Now, reading other people experiences, I'm sure this bank lose a client for life. P.S: I gave 1 star because no negative option.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I do NOT have a Chase Bank account. For the past 7 months, a total of 11 direct deposits that are issued to me, have been deposited into someone else's account. Only my name is on check but Chase has allowed my money to go into someone else's account. I have tried to contact Chase but no one will speak to me because I do not have an account with Chase! I also tried to change account info with the company sending my checks to Chase, but they can't change my account info without me confirming the last 4 digits they have on file now. How can I give that info... I do not have a Chase account?

If Chase kicked back this direct deposit because the name doesn't match them the company can help me but since they are accepting the direct deposit, they do not see that this is a problem. The amt is adding up and total is $14000.00 at this point and still growing. And yet, I couldn't deposit cash (small amt, $25) into a friend's Chase account even with their full name and acct # lol.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: April 4, 2018

Headland, Atlanta, GA location is the only location in a 10-20 miles radius that serves primarily ** and there isn’t an option to make appointments with the banker. Why? Headland location is located in my community. I have gone to this location four times in 2 consecutive weeks because of the 2 hour wait; as there was only one banker. Excuse? The other bankers were on vacation and low staffing. This could be resolved if there was an opportunity to make appointments.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I have over a 800+ credit score. Have a savings and checking account, and an Amazon Chase credit card. I applied for a Chase Slate credit card to take advantage of the balance transfer of about 3k. They declined my application due to not being able to verify my information, after speaking with a representative instructing me on what I need to fax them. I tried to call to see if I could further verify and they said no. Ridiculous!!! Doesn't make any sense. Hurt my credit for nothing. BEWARE! In the fine print it does say that they decide to approve or decline you. But knowing what my score is I didn't think it'd be a problem. CHASE YOU SUCK!

Original review: March 28, 2018

I followed a dispute with Chase. The dispute department misinformed me on the dispute process. As a result they couldn't dispute the bill and did not follow up to hold themselves accountable. My testimony is that Chase Bank will not be accountable for miscommunication on their behalf. In my case it resulted in a loss of 190 USD. Don't bank with Chase.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I have been a loyal Chase customer for 10 years. The entire time I've been a customer I have been signed up for NO overdraft protection as the fees they charge are completely ridiculous. Although I am not signed up for overdraft protection I have been charged multiple overdraft transactions (that all accrued the same day) even after I put money in my account less than 24 hours after this happened - WHICH I was told I had 24 hours to put money in my account should this ever happen. Instead of refunding me the 70$ they took out as overdraft protection they told me they "understand" and "they're listening" (total bs) yet surprise surprise they didn't refund me the money. They don't care at all about their customers. They just lost a loyal customer over 70$. Chase can suck it.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I have been with Chase formerly Washington Mutual over 10 years now. Lately, they have purposely been holding my debit transactions months to weeks at a time only posting to my account when my balance reaches its lowest point. I believe this is done in the hopes of causing the account to overdraft resulting in penalties. They’ve waited 3 months to post a debit payment on my account and somehow processed a check the same day I wrote it well after banking hours. Oddly enough they hurriedly posted these transactions when account balance was running low usually before a scheduled direct deposit. In my opinion they are performing extremely shady business practices and therefore can no longer be trusted with my funds. I have decided to close accounts and move on to a bank I can trust.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I have been having a very bad experience with Chase Bank! They recently closed my account without giving me a reason and treating me very bad in the process. The worst part of this whole thing is that they are intentionally giving me bad credit ratings, sending back auto pay payments, and the worse thing they have done is closed my account. Then forcing it open so they can receive my direct deposit from work, then quickly closing it again without telling me they had my money. The only reason I found out they had my money was because I called my employer to find out what happened to my paycheck. They informed me that Chase had never returned it. Were they going to inform me? I have the feeling they weren’t! This is the most outrageous thing I have ever seen a company do.

Come to find out, I have been a victim of identity theft. I just returned home from a trip to Mexico and I believe that is where someone got a hold of my information. So not only am I victim of the theft, I have been victimized again by Chase Bank! What crooks! Is this how they do business? Isn’t there a government agency that I can turn to in regards to their actions? I’m going to check into it right now. They are wrong in what they have done! I’m going to see if I can make them pay for violating me worse then the people who stole my identity! Because if they are accusing me of some kind of wrongdoing, then they better have proof, but I know they don’t because I know I haven’t done anything wrong!

I now keep being turned down applying for another account, they must be blackballing me through the credit systems. This is terrible what they are doing! Plus, them returning the auto pays I had made me be late on a few bills and I’m now being charged fees from all the businesses that they didn’t pay. Which would have been covered by the money from my direct deposit paycheck that they took!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I have deposited a $4,500 check in my Chase account Aug 3 2017. I am writing this review 3/23/18. At this time Chase decided to steal the $ not depositing it to my account or returning it to my customer. They have no justification for their actions only saying it under review. I had spent hours on end with no vain, leaving me to seek legal action. Shame on them Criminals and Thieves!

Original review: March 23, 2018

On March 22nd, 2018 I called the 1800 number for Chase Customer Service. I spoke with a regular employee. I asked him to waive my insufficient fund fee I incurred yesterday. He then told me I had hit my limit on the fees that could be waived insufficient fund fees. I placed the concern that Chase Bank has a system they have created that takes insufficient fund fees from people, but no system that notifies the customer through text that says "Hey you incurred a sufficient fund fee today, here's a reminder to take care of that." The employee at Chase then proceeded to tell me they do have a system that does that. I placed another concern with this guy that why does Chase employees not tell people that they have had a couple insufficient fund fees and that they should set up that alert.

I then asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor's name was Patricia. I told everything I told the employee I was just speaking to. She said there's nothing she could do about waiving the insufficient fund fee. I said, "So Chase is okay with taking charges from people, but not telling them the customers they have an option of being alerted." She said she can't control what other employees do. I made the comment that there is no policy in place that Chase should notify people that they can get an alert. I said people have busy lives and work so checking their bank account is something they don't do every day.

To end the conversation, I said, "There are many banks out there. I bank with US Bank also that I just got a CD (Certificate of Deposit) with them, a credit card through them, and in the near future looking to buy a house and refinance my car. Based off this experience with Chase I will not be building that relationship with you guys that I am with US Bank. So, once I pay the insufficient fund fee I will be canceling my account with Chase." After that conversation with Patricia I called again to the customer service 1800 line. Spoke with a superior named Eden out of the Tempe, AZ call center (Call id# **) and told him the same thing that I told Patricia on the previous phone call. I told him I'd give Chase one more opportunity to save me as a valuable customer and he said the same things Patricia did. In brief, DO NOT BANK WITH CHASE BANK. I was warned before I banked with them to not and they were right.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Chase has a problem with their online bill pay that makes it impossible to pay a bill, they know about it and haven't notified their customers, making them go insane trying to pay their bills. This is outrageous and they must be punished. I have wasted hours of my time over a problem they are aware of and don't have the common decency to own up to it. Done doing business with these criminals.

Original review: March 19, 2018

On 3/18/18 made a cash deposit at the Chase ATM, the ATM shut down after the cash was inserted in the ATM, called Chase Claims to report and was told it will take weeks to credit my account for their faulty machine. Worst banking and resolution to its customers. Will be closing my account once my funds are credited.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I was recently told by Chase Bank that I was a preferred client since I am always ahead of schedule on paying my credit card. I was given a Visa Card with a set of new numbers to guarantee fraud protection in their eyes and still have it in my possession today. During the whole time during the investment we received I never had a negative balance, we did have charge backs but nothing that would exceed the norms of any online business.

We are PCI-DSS compliant have two billing applications and ACH to our employees payroll and vendors through ACH for all projects. We even accept ACH payments all through a third party source Intuit Quick Books, ebill, and FXIP through American Express. We have fully secure web portal that protects both the vendors and the clients. We are certified McAfee Security and PCI-DSS compliant specialists and we are in the 1% of the most secure servers on the internet. We received a 5 star rating from our first client through trusted site. Authorize.net, Visa and MasterCard all consider us certified developers and solution experts.

Then suddenly there was a letter in the mail stating that there was a non-reversible corporate decision to end all business with my company leaving us at the very precipice of our move from production to marketing and full operations. This decision without any reason whatsoever after 1.5 years of my life working 20 hours a day might go up in smoke due to the actions of Chase Bank. The stress, anguish and a level of disparity equal only in my mind to the death of a very close family member. If I can't get another bank soon all that I have worked for after almost losing my life 2 years ago would go to waste thanks to Chase Bank.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Very bad experience in this Branch. Only two teller in service and one almost out. The employees very slow. The rest is personal around the bank inside of the office. No one take control about the delay in the line for cashiers. Really very bad service.

Original review: March 13, 2018

For the most part Chase has been a nightmare to work with. I have had business and personal accounts with them and can say that they have serious issues concerning customer care. Let's talk FEES. How are Chase's overdraft fees even legal? My account went negative last night due to a couple very small unforeseen charges. I have my savings account elsewhere so in this account I use primarily for day to day expenses. I noticed last night that my account was negative so I added funds (probably a little too late around 10:30pm) and thought, okay we're good. NOPE, woke up this morning to 3 late fees of $34 each to equal $102. That was the penalty for 3 charges on my account that forced it negative for a combined total of $37.99 overcharge on my account that was remedied an hour after the 9pm cutoff via Quickpay from another account which transferred instantly. INSANITY. CHASE IS JUST PURE EVIL.

I am done with this company, it really sucks that we can't do anything about their malpractices. We have no voice when it comes to these big banking companies and it's infuriating! I've been charged $34 for being overdrawn less than a dollar for less than a day! You guys know what you're doing and laugh all the way to the damn bank... Oh wait a minute... Stay clear of Chase if you are looking for a new banking company, support your local banks or credit unions, I tend to put up with Chase because literally all of my bills and everything are connected so it would be a huge pain to change everything. I will be making the switch to my local bank soon, enough is enough.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I called Chase to see if I can move my payment from a Thursday to a Friday. Because I've closed my account, I normally don't deal directly with the credit department as they have a separate department for the payment schedules. Not realizing this, I called Chase's regular credit department. The woman I spoke with first told me she couldn't help me - she didn't bother to mention the other department, I later found that out from her manager. I asked her why I was able to move the payment in the past and she told me that there was no record of it ever being done for me and suggested if it were "true" I would have the exact date available to give her. I told her it was likely in the last few months and she said "You already requested a payment to be moved in the last few months? Then we definitely cant help you."

I pulled up my bank statement to try and find the month where the date was changed and she mockingly said "Oh right because you have those details right?" As I was looking she says, "Also, your account is closed. So we can't help you, what? Are you dealing with financial hardship?" This is a sensitive subject to be so careless with and Chase's employees should know better. I told her she was being very rude and she said "No, I just talk like this." I asked to speak with her manager and once he was on the phone her tone completely changed and she told him that I had a question about billing. I asked to speak to her manager to report her behavior and she knew that. The entire thing was DISGUSTING. The way these banks believe they can treat people is GROSS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHASE. THEY ARE PIECES OF GARBAGE.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Apparently Chase will freeze your account when you use Zelle sending money to other bank institutions. Chase Bank froze/close my account for using Zelle to my other bank which I verified and they still froze it and close it. I withdrew all my money and put it at another bank. Bank of America is awesome and should be on top.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I opened an account with Chase Bank a month ago. Due to a family emergency my cousin did deposit $1000 on my account which I needed immediately but they hold it for a week. When me & my cousin both called their customer service & told them the issue and informed that we have all receipt about the transaction to send them right that time but they need to release our money because we need that to pay an emergency bill. But still they showed us their bogus & baseless policy to hold that money for a week. I am writing this today with heavy heart that I am in trouble to pay my own bill because of their unexpected policy. They lost their few customers for sure from today who are my friends & family. If I knew about their this much bad services I wouldn’t opened my account with them ever!!

Original review: March 9, 2018

I attempted to send my money to another party using Zelle through my Chase bank account and Chase put a hold/freeze on my account, no longer allowing me to view my account or credit card account online. I found out about this issue when I tried to access my account the following day online. Then I got a call from their security department stating, the only way to resolve this issue is if I physically go into a Chase branch with 2 forms of id. The following day I did exactly as they asked and went into a branch 741532 and spoke with Terry who then spend over 20 minutes with me while I closed my account and withdrew all of my funds. I explained that I would not do business with a bank that did not allow me access to my own funds or visibility to my accounts.

Two days later I tried to access my online account as I still had a credit card with the company and needed to review my transactions. Only to find out my account was still frozen. I called the credit card company, they were unable to assist me and transferred me to their bank department. They proceeded to tell me that I would have to go into a branch again to verify my identity again, because their employee failed to call them while I was in the branch the 1st time. Keep in mind not only did I go into the branch per their request to verify my identity, I also performed a transaction, showed my identification, and signed their documentation to close my banking account. I also received a cashier’s check and Chase transaction receipt during this visit.

I spoke with 4 different Chase representatives one being a supervisor who stated I could not speak to someone higher than a supervisor to resolve the issue. After an hour of talking to these 4 representative they finally agreed that if I call THEM back in 10 minutes when the branch opens that we could do a conference call. I asked that they call me in 10 minutes, but they refused and said I needed to call them. Chase should provide their employees and management staff with the ability to use common sense and ability to make outbound calls to their consumers to resolve issues. Instead they like to hide behind the phone and make the consumers jump through hoop after hoop to resolve issues that were created by their own employees for not calling the security line when I was in the branch. I would add the Chase employees’ names, but feel that adds no value as Chase has records of everything that has transpired.

Original review: March 9, 2018

This company is full of misleading representatives! I charged off an account and still had direct deposit set up. Chase told me my deposit would be rerouted to my other account. This morning they are telling me it is a 3 day rejection time from one account to another. This information should have been disclosed at the beginning of the conversation not at the end when they know I'm getting off of the call. Now I am inconvenienced until next week when they release the funds.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I opened my Chase Account in Jan 2018. East Coast Banking hours, literally. I have two stipulations where Merchants mistakenly charged my Chase Debit VISA via online payments (one a “computer error”. One a human error) and it took days to get my money back into my account. They have set up their system in generosity to Merchants; with absolutely no care taken of their Clients! Right now I am out $270.00 until the mistake “drops off”. No provisional credit, nothing. The Merchant has 15 days to reverse this charge that was in error! Also, when you deposit a check with a teller or via ATM, they only give you $100 from the total check amount, and it can take 4-5 days for the rest of the check to clear, if you deposit on a Friday (East Coast time). You will not have that money until Tuesday morning!

If you have one job and one Direct Deposit one check, this would work for you. I get paid from many sources; some paper checks, some direct deposit, some PayPal. My money is withheld from my use constantly and it is utterly frustrating. I would say that Chase is not a good bank for a person. Chase could be a good bank for a Merchant/Business because their banking is literally back in the “good ‘ole boy banker’s hours days” of banking. So old fashioned and very slow. Slowest processing time ever, for personal banking customers. I do not recommend banking with Chase if you are an individual who likes quick and easy access to YOUR MONEY.

Original review: March 7, 2018

CHASE's automated system is terrible. I would not be banking with CHASE if it were not for mortgage being with CHASE. I have spent way too much time on the phone correcting mistakes of double mortgage payments and property taxes NOT being paid from escrow account!!! Twice my taxes have not been paid on time and I have had to call in to get Chase to pay. Chase and my county have confirmed that CHASE is set up to receive the bill and pay the taxes, yet I have to check-in and request it be done twice a year. Wow!

Most recently I changed the date for my auto pay mortgage. My mortgage was not paid and I was advised by CHASE to pay it manually from my online account. After paying my mortgage, CHASES auto pay system also debited me for my mortgage, sending my account into overdraft. I have no money available to me currently and have been on the phone for 20 minutes trying to get this fixed. CHASE's response: "As a courtesy we will fix fees for you". Horrible response to CHASE's own mistake.

Original review: March 7, 2018

So I called Chase and I informed them that someone had used my card, but that I had the card in my possession. They filed a claim and 2 weeks later I check my account and its negative. I never received any documents on to why the amount was reversed. I called chase and they said that whoever had my card must have taken it from me, so it's my responsibility to make sure no one gets into my stuff at work. I don't know how that's possible if I can't always be watching every inch of my job.

My favorite part is that when they asked if I authorized someone to use my card I told them no, then they said that since someone took my card without my knowledge that I was authorizing them. It didn't matter if no ID was required and no pin was used, it was still my fault somehow. Great customer service, I was hung up on by a senior specialist because he did not like that they were providing me with wrong information. So who are the chip cards really here to protect? The consumer or the bank so they can use that as an excuse to keep your money.

Original review: March 3, 2018

This is the worst bank ever, they don’t know how to assist a customer and employees are not capable to resolve anything!!! I had to called them 3 times in one day, and I spoke w/ 3 different reps which had given 3 different answers for the same exactly issue! I guess “Chase” needs to train their employees more seriously... this bank made a stop payment into a check that had already been deposited, which is totally wrong, I’ve given the refund to this person at the same day, so “Chase” should have never approved this stop payment request. When I called the bank, they told me that they couldn’t do anything about it! Chase should learn from Bank Of America and Wells Fargo on how to treat a customer and resolve an issue professionally, because YOU GUYS SUCK!

Original review: March 2, 2018

I have been recently charged for a $120, which I don't recognize paying anyone in couple weeks. So, I started looking at last two months, and found another charge for $120, a check I gave to someone for a service. Then I compared, same check, same checkbook page number, same exact writing, all the details everything exactly same was charged on December 2017, now again charged in February 2018, within 2 months!! I mean whoever submitted the check is wrong, but shouldn't bank at least verify it's the same damn check before taking out the money from my account!!! I just contacted them over email, let's see what happens! I can not believe it! I have always trusted Chase!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Chase was sued a few years back for manipulation of timing of transactions to maximize their ability to collect overdraft fees. They are still doing so and without too much detail, they did it to me recently and I have proof. Do not take your business to Chase unless you want to do business with crooks who will not own up to their responsibility in re-arranging transaction timing.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

4 years ago I put money into a retirement account. Told him I wanted the safest thing they have. I was told this account was like watching paint dry. I said, "Great." 4 years later I closed the account because of the way it was going up and down Started with 200000 after 4 years ended up with 201000 the banker says, "At least you didn't lose money". I said, "How do you figure? It cost me 28000 in fees to make 1000 and you're my banker???"

Chase Bank Company Information