Bank of America Credit Cards

We are official Bank of America reps, here to help, listen & learn from our customers.

Compare Credit Card Companies

Research top Credit Card Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Even rating one is waste for this service. I lost my credit card and got charged without my authorization. First I called to customer service to block my card. They told me 'Your card has been blocked,' even after 4 days it shows active and again tried to call customer service. I was on hold for hours but couldn't connect to customer service.

I was 6 hours late on a payment and I was charged 25.00 dollars. Worst credit card ever. People please don't get one. This bank will not give a good amount of credit but charges the most that they can. Please stay away.

They require that they verify your account by making 2 small deposits. Apparently you are suppose enter those amounts somewhere on their site. I believe I did that and was able to make 5 payments from this account. Now it is suddenly locked and says I must verify the account again but because it is locked, I have to do it on paper. This was the 2nd bank account I setup. The first one I setup locked after 30 days because I was unaware of the verification process. I will never use this card again and will be paying if off shortly. No other credit card I have used has ever been this difficult to pay!

BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature worst credit card ever. I overpay the card, the computer got frozen. I called the company. They offer several time to deposit my money back on my debit card, several customer services give me five times confirmation numbers and promised each times that the problem will be resolved in 3 business day but it never happened. I never got back in my debit card the 416,67 dollars that I overpay neither I got credit for it. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature made frauds with money and services. Do not apply for it. Do not used it!!! I will place this complain all over the internet.

I have apply your BoA and Alaska Airlines Visa card because I try to book my ticket to the Oregon. Right now I am upset because I see the annual fee charge $75.00 which I am not aware of it. I did not prepare of this and did not have budgets for this. I think when I book the ticket and you ask me to apply online did not emphasized very well on the annual fee. And I did not even received my $100 credit back yet. You already want me to pay the annual fee?? Did not make any sense to me. I would like to make a complaint about this. I just want to warning everyone. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bank of America?

My wife and I applied for a couple BofA credits cards. After a few small purchases on these new cards all our cards were suddenly declined without any warning. I called the 1-800 number on 10/31 and they said they'd fix the issue. They failed to do so. I called again on 11/1 and they said they'd fix the issue. I made one small purchase to test the card and it went through but after that all cards were subsequently declined all over again. I cannot get a straight answer on why and they seem totally incompetent. I've never had this much problem with using a new credit card. I'm terminated every card, account and any future dealing with BofA.

I have been banking with Bank of America since 2002 and recently in the past three months when I log into my account I see credit card offers. Last week I went into a Bank of America to talk to someone about the credit card offer that I was interested in. They were really nice and attended to me promptly but they turned me down for a credit card and offered me a secured card with them. I am not happy with that decision they made. For as long as I have been with them I feel they did not want to offer me an opportunity. I also bank with a credit union since 2012 and they gave me a car loan just the beginning of 2016 with no problem for a substantial amount I was not even expecting... I am wondering if Bank Of America Turns down everyone.

I received a boa credit card in late may of this year, picked this card to specifically for the rewards. It had a high interest rate but was willing to pay because I am also trying to rebuild my credit. This was a pre approved card. When I got all the info in the mail with card I also decided to open an account with them (which they sent along with the card info and suggested that I could put my reward points in there, which I thought was great).

Well my first payment was on July 4, 2016, I tried to go into my online banking to make a payment. For some reason would not let me. Kept telling me I didn't have an account (although I was signed into my account). Long story short called them on July 5th, gave them my bank info and made payment (actually more than what was due). Come august 4th went into online banking again and same story. Couldn't pay online. Called the same day and made payment through same account (our personal banking account through a credit union).

Sometime around late august I got an email stating I owed for last 2 payments. I immediately called and was told they couldn't process either July or August's payment due to wrong info I gave them. The customer service person was okay and helpful. They agreed to drop all late fees and I gave them my debit card number instead being there was a mistake made on my part or their part with routing number. I was also told when still trying to pay directly through bank they never heard of a bank account with 5 numbers in account. I explained it was a credit union and I got an okay. Well someone made a mistake. That's when I gave them debit card authorized July and august payments and also authorized one for September.

Also requested paperwork to be sent to my house since I had trouble paying online to have payment automatically taken out every month. At this time I also told them I signed up to open bank account with them but never received any information except for a statement online for minus 20 dollars for not keeping a minimum of 250.00 in my account which was never stated at any time in original paperwork about 250. Minimum. I told them I wanted to close this bank account as I was just using it for reward money because I wanted to surprise my husband with a trip for our 35th anniversary next year with part of reward money and by transferring 250 out of my credit union to boa account would defeat the purpose, so they agreed to close bank acct and I thought everything was settled.

Payments were made pre payment approved for september and awaiting paperwork in mail for automatic payment from debit card each month. Imagine my surprise when I go to use card two days later and it was denied!!! They closed credit card on me stating I was late on 2 payments, this is when I got furious telling them that I was all caught up and paid 1st and 2nd payment on time. Remember 1st payment was due in early july and I got notice that boa payments did not go through via email almost at the end of august. As I stated earlier I thought everything was fine. They never once told me they were closing card. I had to go to store and be embarrassed in store.

When I called they apologized for not telling me. Must of been an oversight on their part... How can they close card when I was all caught up and payments were made on time but they did not notify me until late august that these payments did not go through and had the audacity to blame it on my credit union or I gave them wrong routing or bank account number. I want to file a complaint with the FDIC because I believe they decided to close credit card because I closed bank account with them. Also at this point I had 15.00 dollars in reward points which they said I lost them. I know 15.00 is not a lot but I believe it is unethical and misleading. I asked if 15 could go towards a payment. They said no because it is not in a boa bank account. Because of this my credit score tanked because they reported it as a closed card due to late payment.

If they would of called me or sent an email the minute they realized a mistake was made in july with 1st payment I would of cleared this up right away. As I stated I never knew anything was wrong until email in late august that payments were not processed due to a mistake... Then I clear it up and give them authorization to take september's payment from debit card while awaiting paperwork for automatic withdrawal. I need help because I believe this is bad fraud. I want to file a complaint with fdic and not sure how to do this. I am sorry this is so long and I know I repeated myself but I believe they mislead me in many ways and as I said my credit score went down almost 200 points because of this within a week! Can you please help me where to go from here?

I have been a Bank of America credit card holder in excellent standing since 2003. I have always paid my balances in full and on time, and have never been late with a payment. I've had the AAA Diamond Advantage rewards card, which rewards you with a $50 check written out to AAA once you've earned 5,000 points (1 point per dollar spent). My billing cycle ends on the 27th of each month. As of the end of the Sept 27 billing cycle, I had 4,509 points earned in rewards points. That means I would need to spend $491 to earn 491 more points to come to 5,000 points.

During the beginning of October, I charged $550 to my credit card account AND PAID IT IN FULL ON OCT 19. This adds up to over 5,000 points (5,059 points to be exact) earned. When I called Customer Service on October 20 to request that the $50 AAA check be sent out to me, (I currently have a car in need of a tow and need to renew AAA membership), I was told by a manager that I would have to wait until the end of my billing cycle (1 week from now, October 27) and then it would take 14 business days (~ 3 more weeks) for the check to be delivered.

I am dissatisfied with this because: (a.) I am a long-time customer of Bank of America, as well as long-time credit card holder, (b.) I carry no balance on my card, and all charges have been paid in full, (c.) there is no reason why I should have to wait until the end of their billing cycle to request the rewards check when all is paid off, (d.) 14 business days (3 weeks) to deliver a check in the mail shows what an antiquated system BofA is still using, (e.) there should be a better system in place where reward money (to AAA in the customer's account, or to the customer directly) is delivered electronically as soon as it is earned - and it should be earned as soon as the charges are paid, not when BoA determines the end of the billing cycle is, (f.) to have to wait 4 weeks for rewards money that other banks would send electronically within 2 days is no longer acceptable.

I got an email from B of A that unusual activity was detected on my credit card acct. I had a transaction (to buy gas) declined around this time but I thought it was because I was reaching my credit limit. There were 3 transactions flagged on the email (1 was the declined transaction), but none of them had the city/state info for the business for me to identify whether they were valid or not. The email listed a phone # if I had any questions, and I called this # today to find out more about this.

After waiting for about 15 mins or so a person came on the line and started authenticating me. It started with what seemed like the usual questions but then she said that she saw that I had other accounts with B of A and I said I wasn't calling about these other accts, just the email re: my CC acct and asked if we could just proceed with what I called about, but she said she had to ask me about the other accts. I got frustrated and asked to speak with someone else. After another 5 mins or so, a supervisor came on the line and he said that he needed to authenticate me before proceeding, so I was expecting the usual questions again but he asked me for my driver's license, which the first person never asked for.

I said I never had anyone ask for my driver's license in an authentication process for a credit card and he said it was their policy. I told him that if it was their policy then the first person would have done that so this was inconsistent. I was getting more and more upset and haggled with him for several minutes but he refused to proceed unless I provided my driver's license. I asked to speak to his supervisor but refused. He offered to do the authentication by having me hang up and him calling me back but I refused to hang up because I had already spent around 40 minutes on the phone with them. He refused to do anything else so finally I hung up.

I then called their customer service #, and the automated speaker said that they had a list of 7 recent unusual credit card transactions and proceeded to state these to me. At least one was the same as one of the transactions on the email, but there were several additional ones and there was no city/state associated with any of these either. So again I had no way of identifying these transactions to assess their validity. After waiting again for about 20 minutes, someone came on the line. They said they were in the fraud dept. This person though actually was helpful and I was much calmer after talking with her. She said that I had already been automatically authenticated by their phone system. So this was 3 different authentication processes I went thru in about 1 hour. She gave me the city/state of each of the transactions and I verified them all as being valid.

She said that a hold had been placed on my credit card but that she had now taken it off. I asked why the transaction had been declined in the first place and she said she was unable to find this out. I thanked her for her help and l asked to speak to someone who could explain the declined transaction and to whom I could complain about the very frustrating and inconsistent authentication policies and the general unhelpfulness of the first 2 people a spoke with.

After about another 5 minute wait, her supervisor came on the line, who said that the reason for the decline was because the transaction was from a different state (Virginia) whereas I live in Maryland. I explained that Maryland and Virginia are right next to each other, that the gas station in question is only about 40 miles from my house and that people from each state have transactions in the other state routinely. He said that's the way their system works. I said that this is an incredibly stupid way for their system to work, that I've had their card for about 10 years and that nothing like this has ever happened before and that I evidently am going to have to go thru this laborious and very frustrating process every time I go to a neighboring state.

So, in addition to the long phone wait times: 1) terrible, inconsistent and very upsetting authentication policy; 2) idiotic fraud alert policy;3) fraud alerts that don't identify the transactions with enough detail for the customer to identify whether they were valid or not. After this experience, my impression of B of A is that it is a very disorganized and incompetent company with policies that are designed to make it as difficult as possible to help customers and to give their customers a very high level of frustration and that supervisors are completely unhelpful in resolving obviously unnecessary authentication issues for customers.

I went online to open a secured credit card based on an offer they showed me. When I read the info It showed, among other things, that the "credit" was based off of a deposit and amount of money earned. I applied for the card and waited to find out what the actual "credit" was. It turned out there was no credit, only deposit, and they took the money out of my account. Not understanding, I talked to a bank person who told me they only included income to make sure I could pay off card, so income was part of it. However, moments later, without knowing my income, he stated that if I had put down 4,900, the card would have had that balance. This proved that it had nothing to do with income and that the card was not giving credit, only the appearance of credit based solely, despite what they advertised, on income.

When I went in today to cancel, I was told it would take upwards of a month to get my money back. What took them a day to take, takes them a month to return. Meanwhile, I no longer have enough to make the down payment on a car because they are holding onto my money. This advertisement is vague and deceitful. If I had known the card was only worth my deposit, I would not have given my money in the first place. Also, after being so vague and deceitful, before they took money out, they should have confirmed that I approved of the outcome, which was no credit, only deposit. So now I will begin steps to remove myself from their business and advise others to do the same. Deceit is deceit, and B of A can clearly not be trusted.

We have had this card for over 20 years. We only have one credit card and we only have that because in America you are no one without a credit history. Recent security issues are making using the card a miserable experience. I appreciate that the company is trying to protect us but their customer service is so hard to deal with. It is almost not worth having the card anymore. We were declined for a purchase due to its size (we use the card for small purchases normally, the purchase was well in excess of our normal). I tried to call the only number available to me at that point to find out what was wrong. I could not get past the automated service that kept repeating that my large payment had been received, the balance on my card, and the available balance.

After much embarrassment I left the retailer without making the purchase. I spent 4.5 hours at the retailer to trying to make the purchase. When the card was declined, the salesperson cancelled everything. If I still want to make the purchase this morning, I will have to spend an extended period of time at the retailer again. I called the card services number again when I got home. I reached a man by the name of Kristin. He had me waiting for about 30 minutes during which time the only thing he could say was "I am working on the card" or "I am trying to get another security question". I asked repeatedly what he was doing. Yes he spoke broken English. I finally gave up and ended the call.

Surprise, surprise when I checked the card this morning it was still locked. I had to call again. I entered my card number twice via my phone keypad and then had to repeat it to the customer service person two more times. Very inefficient in the era of computers. Karen was able to unlock the card and I asked for permission to please use my card to make my purchase. My husband had already said yes, I did not know I had to call my credit card company too. I called a third time to lodge this complaint.

There should be a way to get through to a person when you are standing in front of a retailer trying to make a purchase. Public humiliation sucks. When I did get through to a person that person should have known his job and been able to articulate the process to me. I honestly felt like I had reached a scammer. When my card was still locked this morning, I felt like I was being punished further for not staying on hold indefinitely listening to Kristin breathe.

As an aside, for a company that is so desperately trying to stop credit card fraud someone needs to tell them that when I was sitting listening to Kristin breathe I could hear every word at least one other customer service person was saying. On at least one occasion, she repeated a customer's credit card number. My time is valuable to me. I spent over an hour on the phone with three different people and a computer begging to be able to use my own money. I believe this company has no respect for their customers.

I've been trying to do all I can to repair my credit score and FINALLY I thought seems that I have been banking with them since 1997 I'd be approved for a secured card. I never imagined that anyone could denied secured card when you transfer money monthly to pay certain thing with it. I was upset at the disbelief. I had almost filled out a real line of credit when I thought no you shouldn't. So I put me and my roommates/best friend/caregiver lol name on the card. What would you think? I'm serious you can use it unless you very have money on it which I was going to set up a couple of Bill like Rent and other big ones so I do have to order checks until we're moved and settle down. To my point is that your own financial institutions would try to help improve your credit.

Offered me a promotion with zero interest 'til 2018 February. Purchases were allowed 'til mid September without interest. That's what the guy from BAC told me and I used it accordingly. However BAC gangster now are charging interest. I really think the right hand does not know what the left hand does at BAC and the upper management do that on purpose to screw the people out of their money. What can you expect from banks? I grew up in Switzerland and knew already then that banks are the biggest gangsters.

I was with BofA for a little over 3 years and have nothing but bad to say about them. Every single number listed on their site is just all automated and never gives you the options you need and never routes you to an actual person to talk to. The only way to get an actual person is to initiate a chat and that can be a long wait in itself. You can't even reach someone at a branch.

They are horrendous with protecting you from fraud as well. I had a debit card and credit card and had to replace each at least half a dozen times due to fraudulent charges and activity that occurred systematically on both of them. They also love to just charge you fees at random. Like for example I did a payment to my credit card on the due date and that same day I was charged a late fee. I had to initiate a chat to get the fee lifted. They just love to make money and do not care about their customers. The pure fact that they send your new card through the regular mail is another sign that they do not care.

I am used to endless hold when calling credit card companies about billing questions. But I had a fraud situation and BoA was essentially unreachable. I am cancelling the card.

I closed the credit line on 6/2, I had the account fully paid off. 6/10 Bank of America reopened my account to charge me $12. On 7/20 they took the charge off and assured me the account would be closed in 24 hours. Just got a statement in the mail the other day. 8/10 Bank of America charged me $1.50 interest on a zeroed out closed account!!! Does anyone know a lawyer I can contact about this? I don't want this company anywhere near my financial life!

I wait until I receive my ebill notification from Bank of America credit card to pay my bill. They post a little bell next to your credit card on your online banking, letting you know that a new payment is due. As soon as I see that, I automatically pay my bill. (Same day) What is happening is they are actually posting an ebill on the same day that the statement is processing. If you then click on it and make your payment, it is actually being posted as an additional payment for the previous statement period, and not on the new statement period you are currently in, per the ebill you just got. The problem with this is, that you assume when you make your payment for the current bill that was just posted that that will be your payment that is due for that Period. Then when you log back into your online banking, you will still see that a payment is still owing.

I have called them several times on this and they refused to understand that they are posting the ebill a day early and prompting customers to make the payment that day when in actuality they shouldn't make the payments till a day later. This basically forces people to make two payments that month in order for them to show that their account is current. You have to know that the payment that was just made does NOT show up on the old statement but does show up as a "current" payment transaction. Even though they posted in old period I have to note that the payment that was just made does not show up on the old statement but does show up as a transaction for the new statement. Even though they posted in old statement period.

This is not right. We are basically getting forced to make another payment to ensure that you have a payment that post in the new statement period. Please note, that this is not a past due situation. I pay my credit card the day that I get the ebill. They are simply sending out the ebills too early indicating that you owe a payment. When you go to make that payment if you happen to make it on the same day the bill comes out it applies it to the old statement. Even though it is a new ebill. This then forces you to make an additional payment for that period otherwise your account shows late.

Please note, that this is not a past due situation. I pay my credit card bills the day that I get it. None of the payments are made late. They are simply sending out the ebill too early indicating that you owe a payment. When you go to make that payment if you happen to make it on the same day it applies it to the old statement. Even though it is a new ebill. This then forces you to make an additional payment for that otherwise your account Will be late. It is a simple online glitch, and they refuse to fix it!!!

Bank of America credit card is charging interest, computed daily, on the credit card balance that is open during the grace period to pay what is due. No way will I continue with this credit card.

I have come up with a viable past time while you are on interminable hold waiting to speak to someone on the phone in the fraud division. Google what the executives at BOA are making in compensation. Then maybe it will become clear why there are underpaid, overworked people trying to handle customer complaints -- of which they are too many to mention. I bet the only thing that is a hassle to these executives is getting to get the heliport on Fridays to book a seat to the Hampton's. My mother gifted me some BOA stock when she passed away. She was using this stock to supplement her social security income. I watched that stock go into the dumper where it has basically stayed all these years. I have kept it as a memory of her but at a penny a share, she wouldn't even have been able to get a decent lunch out of that.

Stay far far away. I've been a long time customer (> 10 years), and they are screwing with me regarding a vacation impacted payment (3 days late). They have upped the flat charge. They have upped the percentage penalty, and they treated me like a piece of crap on the phone. When I tried to cancel, they don't tell you you have 300+ bucks in points equiv positive, they try to cancel on you without letting you redeem. Take your business far from here. Far far away!! Don't give them the chance to screw you too!!!

I have been a Visa and a Mastercard holder with Bank of America for over 10 years. When I have called Customer Service over the past 10 years I have almost always had the call answered promptly. Today I called (on a Sunday!) and attempted to reach Customer Service on 3 separate occasions. Wait times were over an hour and it seems that Bank of America has changed their automated prompts to make it more challenging to get a rep on the phone. I will feel compelled to look for another credit card company if Bank of America can't get their act back together and return to good customer service practices.

Trying to order textbooks, and they decline my purchase (I have a zero balance on this credit card, so money wasn't the issue, and they approved the other two purchases). By the way, it took them well over three hours to even alert me to the suspected fraud. So I try to contact them to find out what the **, and the guy tells me, "Oh, sorry, you'll have to call". So, I call, and guess what, the wait time is over an hour. I am trying to make a purchase. Seriously, what if I was standing in the grocery store? Or trying to pick up my kids from daycare and make the payment there? Or get an emergency flight out of some ** hell hole, or pay for a life saving medicine? By the time I got through to their "customer service" I'd be dead.

I called these people but before I can get through anyone's I have to push so much numbers and was on hold for 45 minutes and some smart ** Nick ** got on the phone being a very smart ** and before I can say anything I was transfer for another 20 min wait time. That's already total of 1 hr and 5 min and guess what. When someone finally answered saying wrong department and got transferred again for another 30 min. That's total of 1 hr and 35 min. Where the hell is all the people that they hire ** at the back office. And their dispute department is horrible. I was asking question more like a interrogation than a customers so I hanged up.

And most of the when I called the people that they hired had such a deep accent that I can't even understand what they said and the ones who's speaks well acting like an arrogant **. I ** hate Bank of America. And when I called to closed the account the ** behind the line was rude and saying that I should not based on one bad experienced to closed the account. And I told her "one experienced was enough and now I am closing an account with you and your attitude." I definitely wanted to closed permanently and I told her thank god because I don't plan to reopen an account with this dumb ** bank.

The thing is if this bank is so busy then hired more people. We have emergency and needed to speak to someone fast. I don't need these people answer my call when they are good and ready. Please there's is a lot of credit card out there that have great service but not Bank of America. Horrible people, horrible card and hideous service all the ways. No one should have to wait like I did to speaks to someone and had a nervous breakdown. These people try to tell me that my card is premium. Then if my card is premium and got tested the way I was treated I can't imagine what other card holder going through. When try to called them the only time I got good service was activated my card. Them is bank suck and their service is sucker. Bank of America you know what. You can take the credit card, shove it up to y'all where the sun don't shine.

I went through a horrible divorce and my assets were frozen. I had a balance with Bank of America (BOA) and had always paid the entire balance off monthly. Once my bank account was frozen, I contacted BOA to let them know that my payment would need to be extended. After a couple months I called BOA and informed them that I would pay the account in full and requested the payoff balance. I was given the outstanding balance and paid it in full with late charges/fees and confirmed that the entire account was paid including fees and interest through the payoff date. The following month I received a credit card statement stating that I owed another $300. I refused to pay it as I had already paid my balance in full and the amount owed at the time of the payoff was inclusive of all fees/charges and interest.

I have had the account in good standing and have not paid the balance. I have spoken to BOA management and they still will not remove the charges. I think it is so sad that BOA will push hard for this $300 that they said is additional that I owe. At the time of the payoff, the balance was $11,000. I am just a small consumer. I am disgruntled and cannot believe the poor customer service and empathy that BOA has. I was thinking that this bank was going to be wonderful to assist me, but when the chips were down for me, yeah, they let me ride out a couple of months without paying anything. But after a couple of months, they were paid in full with all their fees and interest and they still want more. I'm done with Bank of America!

Bank of America isn't customer friendly. I have a card/acct. with a limit of $19,400 credit limit that I currently owe $1,918.24 and am considering paying off. The account has always been in good standing, with the exception of an issue with a credited online payment that they indicate didn't occur. So 30 days... BS. I just found out that the account was closed without notification, but ALL statements (mailed or online) indicate the above credit limit. So, they closed my account without good reason and without notice. I advise considering other options before doing business with BOA!

B of A is the WORST bank on the planet from their fraudulent processes to their horrible customer services/staff! After having a Gold Reserve account for years linked to checking, B of A randomly "closed these accounts for all customers". This created a spiraling disaster. They promised to correct things and return the thousands of dollars to me "within 48 hours". Another LIE from this evil bank, no funds 5 days later, right before I'm to hop a plane out of country! They are heartless!!! They smile, smirk and sneer at you as they tell you there's nothing they can do. I can't wait to transfer every penny out of my accounts when I return from vacation! Stay away from these shady crooks!

July 12, 2016: Call to inform that we would make major purchase with their Visa card while on vacation, including to Canada. Card must not be placed on restriction during the trip. July 17: Visa Card frozen, one pre-booked tour was cancelled. No alternate credit card. Have to use cell phone to call B of A, on our expensive "roaming" time. 1st call: 10 min. hold. Gave up. 2nd call: Female rep said she must call us back on pre-registered cell phone to verify ID. Never called back. 3rd call: Male rep with accent impossible to decipher. Spoke to supervisor. He released all restriction. I WOULD NOT TRUST any front line rep. I would call supervisor to verify their work. I would get another bank's credit card.

Applied for a 18 month, zero interest cc and got approved for two balance transfers, for less than 5k total within 1 minute, but they didn't inform me it would take 3 weeks for them to do the balance transfers which ended up causing me to pay late fees on my old account. When BOA staff were questioned about all the time it took I was told "Oh, you must have applied online". Yeah, so what? If you apply online you're not going to get all the info you need. I'm taking their damn card and stashing it away, using their zero interest for the 18 months and not charging a DAMN thing on it.

Been with BOA since 94. Had a 21,000 credit limit, paid on time, paid balances off a few times. Paid Balance once again in Feb 2016. Called a few days later to make sure there were no interest charges that would come up. The customer service guy said "No there will not be any". He said unless I charge something I do not need to look at my statements for payments. WRONG. Just found out I owed $32 for interest. So I called and paid it. They waived the late fee as they understood the mistake. BUT the account was closed based on being 60 days late. In order to open it again, they wanted to pull a credit report. NO THANKS.

My credit rating is very high which means very good. Now I have a blemish. I told BOA that they needed to change this to not show 60 days late or that it was closed due to being 60 days late. And of course they cannot do this. Therefore because I listened to them shame on me. I encourage everyone who has BOA to change. There is so much more to the story but I have spent too much time on it already. I have never written a review before, but they screwed up and at the end of the day, I was the one that got screwed. My credit report will show a 60 late payment and account closed due to 60 day late payment.

Compare Credit Cards