Bank of America Credit Cards
1.09/5

Looking for a great Credit Card?

Bank of America Credit Cards

Bank of America has credit cards for a variety of purposes, including travel. Read reviews for Bank of America Travel Rewards to learn about travel rewards.

View More View More

1674 Bank of America Credit Cards Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 15, 2018

Over a year ago, we were on a company paid vacation. The resort asked to put a card on file, we gave them our Bank of America card. Two days after we left the resort two charges were made to the card. One was an accidental charge that the resort has corrected. However, the largest of the charges, the resort has no record of charging. As soon as we got notice of the charges we started a dispute with Bank of America. We were bounced around between billing disputes and the fraud department opening claims in both. For the past year we have been on the phone with Bank of America weekly. They continue to deny the claim and are holding us to these bogus charges. They kept “working with us” but then we would get a denial letter the following week. Now they are saying we didn’t start a dispute in time so it’s our responsibility to pay it. They have been awful to work with.

I have never had a credit card company not have the customer's back in dealing with this kind of issue. I have had fraud charges a couple times with other banks and it has never been an issue, I make one call and it’s resolved immediately. This has caused us a lot of stress for a year and having past payments on our account is affecting our credit. However I can’t in good conscience pay the charges knowing they are not real charges. If we had made the purchases we would gladly pay them, but we didn’t and it’s not right we get stuck with this huge bill. I would tell everyone I know about our experience and discourage anyone from ever opening any sort of account with Bank of America. This is the worst banking experience I’ve ever encountered. We are at present still fighting them on the charges.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I called Bank of America two days after receiving a $59 annual fee and asked if they would waive the fee. I spoke to two representatives who assured me I would receive a $59 credit if I closed my account. They said it was the only way to have the fee waived. One month later, I still had not received the $59 credit so I called BOA again. The representative said he could not waive the fee, despite being told to close the account to get the credit back. I then spoke to his supervisor who refused to give me the $59 credit, even though I closed my account at the BOA reps advice. This is terrible customer service. I now owe $59 for a credit card that is closed and unusable. I will never use BOA again, nor will I recommend them to anyone else for any banking needs. Very poor customer service.

Original review: April 30, 2018

In over 10 years of having 2 credit cards with Bank of America I have never once disputed a transaction. I charge significant amounts between my business and personal cards each month. I recently disputed a mere $64 transaction where the company used bait and switch, (They advertised a expensive product but then shipped a different quantity of a cheap inferior product.). After multiple attempts to contact the company, I naturally disputed the charge and provided Bank of America all the order confirmations and invoices showing what I ordered was clearly not what I received. Bank of America's claim department was the worst I have ever seen in all my years. They "lost" my documentation and then recovered it but not without denying my claim first.

I then received a 3 page letter from Bank of America detailing how I would need an independent expert merchant to inspect and verify that the merchandise was different. The letter came in the mail and it said I had 1 day to have the letter back to Bank of America before the case was closed! BOA said they needed a formal letter on letterhead by an "expert" in the merchandise I ordered along with multiple other documentation I had already submitted. It took the BOA rep 15 minutes to locate my previous sent material when I called. The rep was rude and indifferent and did not treat me as a Bank Of America customer with the slightest amount of respect. He was completely unable to tell me how to locate an "expert" on the vitamins I had ordered.

The rep snarkily used an illustration that if I ordered expensive pair of blue sneakers and got cheap pair of red sneakers sent to me instead I need an expert in sneakers to write a letter verifying one was red and one was blue. In other words Bank Of America claims department has no interest in supporting or helping their customers who are clearly victims of fraud. I am promptly cancelling both my personal and business credit cards due to "Patrick" the claims representatives unprofessional and rude behavior with Bank of America. I even had my husband speak to a manager who was even more impotent and unapologetic than Patrick. It was clear that they cared nothing for us as customers and whether we cancelled the cards or not.

Original review: April 20, 2018

My son is an authorized user on my account. He wanted to use the card for a trip he's going on, so I went online and did a travel notification. The card was declined on the first day of the trip. I called and, after the frustration of finally being able to talk to a person, found out that when they ask for the destination, they really want ALL the states he'd be traveling through. So, I edited the notification, including all the states he'd be traveling through. Later that day, he texted me that it had been declined again, in one of these states. I braced myself and called again, only to be told they had no idea why it was declined - was the merchant's call. But they did accept his debit card, so go figure. I got no help, just "I understand your frustration."

Original review: April 13, 2018

I was sent a proposal to apply for a new card with 0% interest. During the application process I submitted 3 balance transfers, these were accepted by BofA. It appears now that only one has been accepted and I assume the other 2 were rejected. They do not show up on the balance transfer status page. I did not receive any notice of the rejection. BofA reduced my other credit card limits significantly without my approval or prior notice. The new 0% interest card has such a low credit limit it is totally useless.

The proposal for the card application did not mention any negative actions as a result of applying for this card. I read through the fine print on the application and nothing was mentioned about rejecting my balance transfers requests or significantly reducing my current credit limit without notice because I submitted their credit card application. That was information I would have found necessary in determining to apply for the new card or not. I think BofA is a fraud and I'm proceeding with a formal complaint process with the authorities.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bank of America?

Original review: April 13, 2018

I have been a self-employed contractor for 15 years. BOA was one of the first credit cards I opened for my business purchases. Over the many years I have, for the most part, carried a balance and have always made regular payments to the account (unless I forgot, and paid their late fees). My account was recently paid down to a $0 balance (yeah me!).

A recent statement from BOA and their refusal to lend money to certain gun manufacturers really struck a nerve with me, so I decided to cancel my card and account outright and cut my ties to BOA. When I called them to notify them I was no longer going to do business with them as a result of their decision, I was informed that my credit line was revoked as well. Seriously? I never received any notification that my account was being closed by them for any reason. Is this how you handle a customer of 15 years? That's sad. I guess they don't need (or want) my business.

Original review: April 10, 2018

We have been with BofA since 1990, never late. Perfect credit. We took our Visa with us to outside the country for all expenses. While on day 3 of 8 day vacation we learned that they closed our card. The reasons make zero common sense. They said they sent us a request for information two months in a row. Before October, which apparently is when they closed it unknowingly to us. (We hadn’t used it for anything.) We seriously never got it and yet our bill comes monthly showing correct information and available credit amount available. Nowhere does it show “closed”. Then there are the two times since October that we called and spoke to a live person. They never mentioned it. Then there is the fact; I walk in each month to pay my bill at the counter. They never informed me either. I show my driver's license each time through the drop window.

I had to pay 2 hrs of international time to discover they had now decline us to reinstate because it was closed in October for the above reason; “missing information.” I don’t understand. We have not changed jobs or homes or contact information for over 15 years. No phone calls. Nothing. We had identity theft a few years ago and notified all the organization we were required to do so with including BofA. So now there is misreporting on our credit so they declined from reinstating us or issuing us a new card. Omg! Horrible... We are stranded and Charles, Al **, Cameo **, Kashi, Jessica, all of BofA Are aware we are stranded, and “I’m sorry, there is nothing we can do for you” is all we can get?

We’ve been with the bank since the 80s this card since the 90s. We can now not pay our room in a foreign country and have 5 days to go hungry and homeless... I trusted my bank, “Bank of America”, we again, have never missed a payment, we have been married for 35 years. Clearly we are loyal customers who kept our end of the deal but they cheated on us... We aren’t flight risks. They are aware of our situation and after all these years??? They are deserting us on our vacation 15 hours away by plane from our home in a foreign Country. I’m have a stress attack! Help!!! This right here is a perfect example of what’s wrong in this world today. Pull your money out. They can’t be trusted.

Original review: April 4, 2018

If I could give them 0 stars I would. We send them a payment every two weeks to keep our card paid off. We sent them a payment from our bank, the money withdrew from our checking account BUT Bank of America put a HOLD on the payment. I did a 3 way call with them and the bank assured them the funds were in the account and were actually already withdrawn from our account (it was an electronic payment. No check). YET BOA still has a hold on the payment and will not credit the money into our account and cannot explain the hold.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I have an BOA visa card. I have it on an auto-pay. It worked fine, then suddenly stopped working. I was traveling in Asia: the online banking access also stopped working. When I got back home, I had 2 letters from BOA implying that payment was overdue. As I couldn't check online, I called. After a little over 20 minutes wait time, I got an agent who checked and said, no, I didn't owe them anything; in fact they owed me $500 for overpayment. She couldn't do anything about the online banking access issue and transferred my call, which put me back in the waiting queue. After a wait of 30 minute, I gave up.

The next day, I started again. The first agent told me I didn't have an account (!!?) and yes, they owed me money. I pointed out that I had two letters from BOA/visa with my account number on them - and had just received a check from BOA. We were able to agree that yes, I had an account... but she couldn't tell me why/how it had been cancelled and went off to get an answer. On hold again, the call was dropped.

I started again. Another 25 minutes in the wait queue. I got another agent and we were able to agree that yes, I had an account, it had been canceled. She had no idea why and put me on hold while she found out. (time passes) She came back, but had the wrong account number. We started again with the correct number. I asked her to take down my phone number in case the call was dropped, as I felt I'd already served enough time in their wait queue. She agreed, took down the number, put me on hold again and went to find an answer.

After about 5+ minutes the 'hold' was converted back to the general phone-in wait queue. I waited. And waited... I hung up and started again... back into the wait queue. I'm still waiting - it's been 1 hour and 25 minutes so far. (I put my phone on a charger and speaker phone just to see how long it would take.) "We apologize for the delay" they say... subtext is 'but we really could care less and don't plan to do anything to improve our service. ' And no, she never called me back. I would cancel the card if it were not associated with an airlines we use frequently.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Bank of America is a terrible company. They will not protect you from fraudulent charges. I was ripped off by a company for close to 600 dollars and when I tried to get Bank of America to go to bat for me they said because my credit card was used that was me giving authorization for the charge therefore it was not me being ripped off! What? Isn't all credit card fraud done by using the card? How can you fraudulently charge someones card without using the card? I cancelled the credit card after going round and round with them trying to get my money back for this set of concert tickets I never purchased. I closed out the account.

Today I was automatically refunded money to that account by a merchant on Amazon. I called them to say that this was no longer a valid way to refund my money and was going to give them a new card number from a different company. I had a bunch of trouble getting the refund because instead of Bank of America declining the refund like they should have done for a closed account they took the money! The Amazon guy kept telling me I had to contact them and get the money back by getting them to issue me a check! Bank of America is a bunch of crooks. Run. Don't walk away from this company!

Original review: March 13, 2018

I believe that I am a victim of a new way for Bank of America to generate extra money. I write 2 checks every month to B of A, one for the credit card and one for the mortgage, that are mailed at the same time to different PO Boxes. Somehow B of A receives the mortgage payment but not the credit card payment. Surprise, that means late fees and interest the following month. While it is possible that the Post Office lost the check, that would be only the second time in my life that has happened. I believe that the "lost" check is a way to generate extra income on an account that never carries a balance or pays late. Considering the mortgage side tried for several years to get me to make a 13th monthly payment in December that I understand wasn't refundable I believe B of A deserves its top 3 worst bank rating.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I noticed a discrepancy on my two card accounts. Under the Activity Center under payments it is showing both accounts past due since February. I have both accounts on auto pay. I have checked my bank accounts, and I can see that payments have been made on both accounts on a regular basis: February 28, both accounts paid: $35 on the account ending in **. $25 on the account ending in **. February 22, an additional payment: $35 on the account ending in **.

January 29, both accounts paid: $35 on the account ending in **. $25 on the account ending in **. December 28, both accounts paid: $35 on the account ending in **. $25 on the account ending in **

Both the first person I spoke with about this discrepancy, which could affect my credit rating, and the manager, who gave me her name and identifying number as Ashley **, agreed that the error was on Bank of Americas part, due to an error on the website. Ashley ** assured me that this would not affect my credit rating, according to her, and offered for me to talk to a technical assistant to see why the late payment warning in red on both accounts was showing up on my end of the website. I let her know that because Bank of America has a professional policy of charging its clients for their errors, I am returning the courtesy and charging Bank of America for their error.

Please see the attached bill for my time and suffering. I charge $65 per hour for my time (my most recent government rate). I have high blood pressure as an older person, and the error on your part caused my blood pressure to spike this morning, particularly because, in my memory, and according to Ashley **, I have never paid late on either account, and I have had the account ending in ** for about 15 years.

Billing - Time spent on hold and discussing the problem with Bank of America staff: 1.5 hours $100. Time to be spent checking my credit rating in case B of A error has affected it x 3 mo. $ 195. Pain and suffering due to blood pressure rise on March 12, 2018, due to B of A error $100. Total (to be paid on receipt; accruing at 9% interest as of March 31, 2018) $395.

When I asked Manager Ashley ** to whom I should send the letter, she said I could Google it. Then I politely asked her, with some humor, if she wouldn't prefer to transfer me to customer service. She said she was customer service. Then I asked her if I should send this complaint to her, and she said she had no mailing address, but that she could register that I was making a complaint. I asked her to do so, and I asked her again if there was a number for customer service or an address to which I should send the letter.

I let her know that without the benefit of a specific single address, I would have to send the letter to multiple addresses, just to make sure I got the right party. She repeated that she had no addresses for customer service or a complaint department, nor could she transfer me to any other number that handled customer service or complaints. Therefore, I will send this letter as widely as possible to Bank of America addresses to make sure it gets noticed, and that I get a response. I have screenshots of both my bank account showing the on-time payments to date and the Bank of America screen, also from today, March 12, 2018, showing the late payments notifications in red on both accounts.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Terrible online "assistant" wastes time. Spent 40 minutes yelling at their idiotic online system. After I finally reached a representative, she was no more helpful and after an hour, the call was disconnected midstream and of course, they have no automated call back system.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I deposited $800 into my checking account by using the ATM (hate going inside because it always means standing in line for an hour to two hours). However the receipt told me I had only deposited $300. $500 missing. It took them almost a month to acknowledge that I did indeed put in $800. Then I receive transfer from a friend for $7000. And they locked the account for "suspicious activity" according to the information online. In person and in well over 100 phone calls it's now two months of refusals to tell why it's locked or when it will be unlocked. One woman online said "we are under no obligation to tell you why it's locked. And I certainly wouldn't tell someone like you". They also say they are under no obligation to ever let me have penny of my money. So no explanation and no return of the money anytime soon or ever.

I needed that money to replace my car. I've had to walk everywhere for over two months now because of this. This is just plain robbery and mistreatment of customers. What law allows them to just confiscate every penny a customer has without giving a reason and just keep it?? I've now gone online and read tons of reviews for Bank of America. 90% of them give BoA the same number of stars I have for a really diverse buffet of harsh, unusual and just plain nasty treatment of customers. I will never be a customer of Bank of America again. It does not matter if they remedy this problem or not they will never get a penny of my business ever again. And every time finances comes up in conversation with other people I will recount this entire affair of banditry.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Lowered my credit by 60% because they said I had too much credit. Few months ago when I got my Bank of America card my credit card was almost 800. They extended me a $6500 credit limit on my Bank of America card. 0% interest until September 2019. So I’ve been using the card with no problems. Tonight when I try to charge my dinner I found out they lowered my limit by $4000 thus taking a card that was about 30% utilized to now almost 100% utilized. So now I basically have to pay off a large amount to bring it under 40 percent utilized or it will dramatically affect my credit score. Contacted them. They said that I had too much credit and they reduced it for me. Offered no recourse. I had not done business with Bank of America since 2000 due to crappy company policies.

This is a perfect example of how Bank of America operates. I will never do business with Bank of America again. Would also recommend nobody else do business with them due to their shady business practices. So two things here. One they lowered my credit which will affect my credit score and two they forced the card to be 100% utilized which will also affect my credit. Thank you Bank of America. I shall never do business with them again. Will also share this with everybody I know. Hopefully they will lose customers over this. Also hope somebody reads this and it helps them avoid this situation.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Before I start, I need to say that I have NEVER been late for a payment. A few months ago I enrolled into paperless banking, I had my account in recurrent payments for more than double the minimum amount for payment, but "The promotion ended" and without notice my minimum payment became a COUPLE of dollars more than what I have schedule, I received the monthly "thank you for your payment" but never received a notice saying that I had to pay a few extra bucks or the payment was insufficient.

My Credit Secure was alerted that my account was reporting "negative information" but I NEVER received ANYTHING from Bank of America. Again, I NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT but the fee I received for a couple of dollars resulted in more money due the next month, that of course, did not meet the next monthly payment. Again, no information via e-mail nor paper was sent my way. I do not use this account often, however, I was checking that payments has been completed as expected, I never received Any alert from the bank. I called customer service and after a very very long wait, the lady told me that my credit will be hurt because that is not an Bank of America error. I have been a responsible customer and the lack of information has now affected my credit. If I did not have American Express Credit Secure watching my back Bank of America could have ruin my credit and NEVER send me a notice... Never Using this Bank AGAIN!

Original review: March 2, 2018

I paid my card off and had a $0 balance and was charged $22.58. When I called and spoke to customer service they didn't resolve the problem. No one at the company will do anything. I've spoke to several people. On Feb 26th I had a $0 balance, and made a purchase that evening, and paid it off on Feb 27th in the morning, it then showed I had a 5 cents credit. The following day on Feb 28th they charged me $22.58 even though I had a credit on my card. No one will do anything. They are full of lies and do not care.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I was super angry about their attitude towards my issue, which has been coped with over 3 months. I decided to give up my $190, and I want to find a place I can write comments. Also I will give up credit card of BOA soon. Thing is I purchased a pair of shoes online, and soon I found there are some comments said they sell fake products. I called the BOA to cancel my payment the day after, and they said they would. Unfortunately, I got the shoes and I tried to contact the merchandiser, they didn't reply me with the return address and no one picked the call as well. I tried all the way to reach the merchandiser, but failed.

And the BOA offered the feedback. I have to go to find the place to prove they are fake. My God, where they can do that? Do I need more money to prove it? And this pair of shoes are quite popular. They are not available on the market. This kind of calls I have been through long time. Some operators are nice. The last one I called with was super super not nice. I gave up the money, and I don't want to think about it anymore, and I have no way to put the comments on the BOA, I found here. I will cancel my BOA credit card and say farewell to it. Really really really not good...

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I went to their website to cash in some points. Cashed in enough points for a 100.00 gift card for Amazon. Did this on 1/12/2018. Have yet to see the gift card. Called on 2/05/2018. They had no points transaction of mine on record. So I lost 10,000 points that they cannot find.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I have a BOA credit card with a high credit line. Needed to use this card to help my daughter pay 3 months of car payments or her car would be repossessed. The next month was notified my credit line would not only be lowered significantly, but, also jacked up my monthly payments. I feel like being punished for using my card, when needed most. As a note, have 2 other cards from Capital One and Discover, and have had no retaliation from them for large charges.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

For over 20 years BOA has taken my money and abused me every chance they could from wrongful charges to inadequate employees. I have taken it all with a grain of salt because I believed they would protect me against fraudulent charges as they have profess. They have a Bahamas Cruise/Vacation Ponzi Scheme that they push on customers while they are trying to activate new cards over the telephone. I have proof and it is shocking. They have not stood beside me during a huge fraudulent scheme that is taking place right now. I was TRIPLE BOOKED and CHARGED by an online travel agency and BOA threw me under the bus regarding this claim. They will not contact me and have completely dropped the ball by siding with a well known nefarious company out of India.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I owned BOA Cash Rewards Card for a few years. Overall, their customer service is not as professional as the other credit card companies such as Discover and Citibank etc., especially when I tried to stop a false charge to my account. They didn't try to protect my right as a customer, instead, they push their responsibilities to the merchant. My worst experiences with BOA Visa Card were the long endless waiting when I tried to talk to the Merchant Response Team of BOA Credit card, and their unprofessional treatments.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

What a miserable excuse of a bank. I had my account with them since 1994. In 2010 they cancelled my VISA, MC and AmExpress cards for "lack of use". I had them reissued, made sure I used each of them at least twice a year, then in 2017 these ** did it to me again! After being with these idiots for 24 YEARS, they totally destroyed my 814 FICO score. It's now 652. Congrats, you idiots. You just lost a customer and I'm making sure to POST WHAT YOU DID ON EVERY SINGLE REVIEW WEBSITE I CAN FIND.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Have had this credit card with BOA for 30 years, always pay the full balance on the invoice. Recently had 3 fake charges on this card, they agreed to credit me on 2, stuck me with the 3rd (and largest). Didn't want to hear anything, just pay up. I think the terms "Customer Service" are a foreign language for them.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have been a customer of Merrill Lynch for 30+ years, but since they were bought by Bank of America I have had to deal with repeated incompetence and worse from BofA. Most recently, I requested a final, complete, absolutely total amount on my credit card to pay off the FULL balance. I was assured that x was the number. Three weeks later I received a statement that the next payment would be $652.32. Yes, I understand the residual cycle terms, but I had asked the question and got the answer that my payment will put the balance to zero, with no further charges at all. The call was, I presume, recorded. For all my loyalty, for the fat fees they made off me, they cannot admit an error. Appalling customer treatment. BofA deserves the paltry rating they have on your site or, in my view, worse.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I tried calling Bank of America six times in order to get a refund of just $20 (from a credit on a canceled credit card). Each time I had to wait 5 or more minutes. Then I spoke with a rep for about 5 minutes. Then the rep finally told me that he or she could not help: another department needed to help me instead. I was transferred and had to start the process all over again. After one hour I gave up. Whatever happened to email assistance at Bank of America? (not that it was ever very good either) -- Every time you speak with a different rep you have to give account number, ID number, and answer about half a dozen other questions before they will even let you talk. Bank of America really needs to get their customer service trained properly and make the process easy on the customer. I should only have to call once and be helped. Calling six times and not receiving any help! Come on! Ah, I guess I'll just let them keep the twenty bucks.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

So a few nights ago I went to a BoA ATM to deposit some cash into my account, while at the ATM I realized the reposting transaction was taking a little longer than normal. Next thing I noticed the ATM was saying out of service and then it started to reboot. I immediately called the number on the ATM to report an issue, waited on hold with no answer. During this time I was still at the ATM waiting for it to reboot so I could hopefully get my card back out. Sure enough after a 30min wait (actual time) it rebooted and no card. After being on hold for 40 minutes I got a rep. only to lie to me basically. She told me unfortunately I could not get my card back, I would have to go to a branch to request a new one. Well I work 8am to 8pm basically so my chances of that are impossible. I told her that, "Oh well we can mail you a card but that takes 3-5 business days."

Note all my money was in my checking and savings account that I now have ZERO access to! She ended up telling me, "Oh you can go to a virtual teller ATM" and withdraw ALL my available funds. The nearest one was 19 miles away. I drove to it only to be told they needed 2 ID's with I said, "Okay I have my DL and a major credit card." The teller told me it HAD to be a BoA credit or debit card!!! Knowing that my card was just taken by the ATM! She talked to a supervisor and told me okay but they can only give me a certain amount out of my account because I will hit my daily withdraw limit. She insured me I can go back the next day to withdraw more. I was okay with this. Took what I could and waited for the next day. So after work once again I drive 19 miles to this virtual teller ATM and went through this process again.

Only to be told a different story. That since I did not have an ATM card and my major credit card is enough proof with my DL I cannot withdraw ANY MONEY! Even though the night before with a supervisors permission I got money out! She continued to argue with me that she had no idea why they were able to give me money because they cannot through their system. So I wasted my time, my gas. Putting 19 miles on my car one way for no reason. Glad I Zelle'd money to my husbands Chase account and canceled my BoA account for good! I am now happily banking with Chase and never again deal with Bank of America!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I have been a loyal customer of Bank of America for many years. I have five separate accounts that vary from savings to a Preferred rewards Credit Card. Due to a layoff and divorce, last year was financially tough. I had a $5,000 credit limit on my BofA credit card and used it for a short time to live which ran the total up. Having gotten things straightened out, I was able to pay the balance off this month. At which point BofA decided to drop the credit limit to $1,500. REALLY? Being "punished" for paying off a card???

When I called them to question it they said "I wasn't paying enough each month". (I'm not kidding). I asked them to please check their records because I intentionally pay a little more than the minimum every month, and never late. She checked and did agree that the records show I pay more than the minimum. She would not however, reinstate my credit limit.

Bank of America CLEARLY doesn't value my business. I don't know if there has been a change in management or what but I was never treated this way in the beginning. Believe me, they are HAPPY to take my deposits every 15 days. I will be moving all of my accounts and money to a different back that appreciates their customers. I know this is not a drop in the bucket to BofA but at least it makes me feel a little better and I won't feel like just a number any longer.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I set my account up on auto pay to never be late. Ok. That worked great till I paid it off and now they just keep taking the money out every month when I don't have a balance. I have to call to get my money back and it takes 6 to 10 days. The last time it was over 1000 Dollars then they said that I paid it twice in the same day. I'm going to cancel the card once I get my money back and NEVER do business with them again.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

The customer service rep refused to waive my late fees saying that they only allow one waivement in one year. My payment is not even due for this year so I've not had any late fees. I called again to talk to another rep who told me that no limit exists so each waiving is up to the rep. So the cs supervisor lied to me.

Bank of America Credit Cards Company Information