Formerly GMAC

Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About Ally Bank

Ally Bank has financial roots that go back to 1920, but it was established as a digital bank in 2009. It was one of the first 100% online banks, and now it is a full-service bank offering checking and savings accounts, investment and retirement services, and loans for auto and home purchases. Customers can expect fee-free products with no account minimums, such as the No-Penalty Certificate of Deposit (CD), which allows early withdrawals.

Pros

• No account minimum or overdraft fees
  • High APY

Cons

• No physical bank locations
  • No cash deposits

Bottom Line

Ally Bank has low fees and higher yields, all with the ease of online banking from your preferred tech device. Customer support is available 24/7 for support; there are no in-person services.

Ally Bank Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ally Bank?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

I was not told that making an extra payment towards my principal would have finance fees taken from it. This happened in September 2020 and I have been told the Check is in the mail. All LIES. When you call on the phone the operators do not seem to have a handle on finance matters and read from a script all the while never really answering your question. I have called, emailed and ALL THE WHILE MY PAYMENT HAS BEEN ON TIME. I WANT $ 100.00 DOLLARS RETURNED TO ME TOTAL. NO FEES DEDUCTED. I will NEVER use this Horrible bank again.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

My Ally experience kept me up for MONTHS!! Ally seems to be the bank to give out loans to customer with less than perfect credit. When I went to get a car, I had some negative equity that no bank wanted to finance. Ally offered a loan but the terms were less than ideal; I accepted and took the car home. Just over a year later I paid the loan off for my car. (March 2020) Due to human error, my payoff check was sent to the wrong department. I immediately called Ally and told them what happened. I was assured that they "made a note in the account".

The days went by, the check was delivered but no movement, I then called Ally to ask what is going on. They stated "oh we have it but It is going to take a few days." My 10 day grace period was up and there was a late charge on my account now, I called again asking where my payoff check was. I was assured that there was a note on the account and to "wait a few more days". When nothing happened, I had that check canceled and overnighted a new one to their payment processing center. I notified Ally of the new check number and provided the new tracking number. I explained that the original check was sent to a different department by mistake and that it was canceled. Ally assured me "everything will be okay and we will not cash the old check".

Almost a month later, I finally see that the payoff check cashed. BUT it was the old check that I was promised they would make a note not to cash it. Of course that check bounced and then I get all of these calls saying I am now a month behind. I explained to multiple agents and managers what is happening. One agent called me a liar and another threatened to take my car. A week later the payoff is processed. (5 weeks after the original one was sent) I called to get the other fees waived because the original check was there in time. The customer service agent said "no problem" and about 10 days later I get the title to my car. I also receive a notarized letter stating that the loan has been paid in full and the account is closed.

Six month later I get a letter from Ally stating that they will settle on the fees and they want me to pay them now. I called immediately and asked what late fees they were referring to. "According to our records, you are over 100 days past due." I explained to them that it was not possible because I have the title, and multiple records stating that the account was been paid in full. For 2 weeks I spent countless hours on the phone trying to get this resolved. I even sent a letter to the CEO of the company with every piece of proof that I had. When I was sent to the "collections" department, I sent them copies of the title, the notarized letter stating that the account has been satisfied, and another letter saying that the account is "paid in full".

The manager of that department told me "this doesn't prove anything and you owe us the money." I went ahead and reached out to an attorney because I was getting nowhere. One attorney suggested to request a copy of every payment ever made to Ally. December 2020 I finally received a letter from an "executive customer service agent" explaining that the account has been paid in full and "we do not believe that Ally did anything illegal." So those fees that I "owed", all of sudden disappeared. Ally caused me to lose sleep and had many nightmares always worrying if I was going to lose a car I held the title to. They never admitted fault for the error but they were more than happy to try to get even more money out of me.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Ally Bank is the worst bank. There is no department available to settle complaint or a dispute.

1). The frontline overseas customer service department does not attempt to help to a customer get to the right department.

2). There is no upper management team above the frontline customer service department to help with complaints or settlement(s), (that is what I was told).

The overseas customer service department gets a double zero and I wish I could give them less and because of their overseas customer service department, I will never deal with them again. I wish them the worst fate in business.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I was paying for a car through these people, over the course of 3 years of payment 2 and a half of which were always on time, they never once allowed for a refinance and were less than sympathetic when it came to how much they wanted every month. They do not try to help you in any real way. All these people are after is your bottom dollar they are not to be trusted do not use these people.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Recently I purchased a new truck and the financing from the dealership went through Ally. The dealer told me they would be sending me materials but after month a hadn't received anything. As it turns out my address was butchered (a hybrid of my mailing and physical). Maybe it was a mistake on the dealer's part but finally I tried setting up an account online. However it was very difficult to input the correct information. They also had a mysterious phone number listed for me. After navigating the website and unsuccessfully trying to fix things on my own I called the bank directly. It was VERY challenging to get to a real person and the rep had the same challenges as I did to correct the information on my account. He wanted to take payment (though I already submitted online but it showed as pending).

At this point I was OK with making another payment as I thought it would just go to the next month but then it was going to cost me more money because it was "going through a third party". Anyway though it was only a couple of bucks I wasn't going to pay them more money for their bad system. Then I thought it might be a good idea to document my ordeal and conversation with REP via their "contact us/ email" feature; well even that failed! Just like trying to make the appropriate changes to my account all I accomplished was an error message. Like they say... "you never get a second chance for a first impression". The Rep while very cordial was not equipped by Ally to actually help me. NOT IMPRESSED!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

December 2019 I was financed by Ally. All was great until my vehicle was deemed a total in January of 2021. I had already set up my next payment and attempted to cancel it eight days prior to the date it was to be taken. Ally said I have to contact the third party company to cancel it. I call them and they tell me to call Ally. Round and round with no solution except to let it go through and they would send it right back to me. I just spent 40 minutes of my only day off on the phone again going in circles. They say the payment hasn't happened. Well it did, I offered my statement but they said it won't matter as they have to wait ten business days. My only suggestion, do not use the third party to make a payment, in fact, skip them all together if possible. The frustration isn't worth it. Oh, they told me to call my bank to see if they will give me the money back! My bank, you are the ones that have it!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

I turned in leased vehicle at the dealership, and the dealership paid off the balance with Ally Bank, and the payoff showed properly on my account. However, I kept getting billed, so I called them and explained to them the situation, and after 5 calls and lots of time on hold, I was finally able to reach a representative that could help. Fortunately, she was able to take care of it after several hours on the phone, but the fact I had to waste my time on their error is frustrating. I got my final lease termination statement/disposal fee (which is a ripoff in itself, but that is standard for all leases), and there is no way of paying online... I have to pretend I'm back in the 80s and pay by mail, instead of a quick online payment. Personally, I would not use Ally in the future, fortunately my new vehicle is being financed by BofA, which is far better and lots of branches in my area as well.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I got laid off from work due to Covid 19 lead me to see medical help because I couldn’t find work with pregnant wife and 4 years old. This bank didn’t care about you put the food on the table for your pregnant wife and daughter. I recommend that you check with the dealer which bank they are signing you with. Any community union bank with work hard to help you. They lied to me by making me get money from my sister who just lost her job to grant me an extension and they end up not granting it.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

Recently our vehicle which was financed through Ally was deemed a Total Loss by our insurance company. Our insurance company was awesome and finished our claim quickly so that we could get past this horrible experience and move on. This was back on 12/12/20 It is now 02/11/21 and Ally still has not sent the information to my GAP company even though I have called in more than 3 times to ask them if they did and sent everything they needed and they have the money from my insurance. The only way I found out is by finally actually calling the GAP carrier myself. My credit is already bad enough and this caused me to have to pay a much higher finance fee on my replacement vehicle and higher down payment because they are still reporting me as past due during this process. It is ridiculous and very upsetting. I will let everyone I know about this experience.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Ally Auto Account Number: **. This is my second vehicle financed by Ally Auto. The previous vehicle was a Mercedes Benz, which I paid off before time in full; hence I’m a good customer. Due to the COVID-19 furlough, I had requested more time to pay my current Ally auto payments. I was asked to contact via chat, and I did on Dec 08, 2020. I was assured that I would not be paying any interest etc., till the end of January 2021. However, I received an email from Ally in early Jan 2021 that I was late in payment. Then, on Jan 08, 2021, I contacted Ally auto via email and phone. Email reply was an auto-reply from Ally asking me to call. I have tried several times to call Ally auto but was promptly placed on hold for more than 45 minutes. I called a few more times to work something out with Ally auto, but every time was placed on hold.

Ally auto never called me back or replied to my emails to work out a payment plan or a resolution. I believe I have been unfairly treated in spite of having an excellent paying record. I also think that Ally Auto may unfairly send a negative report to credit bureaus. Hence, I am requesting that Ally Auto cancel my payments for a couple of months and retract any negative report sent or work out a payment plan. We may contact the attorney general, social media and news organization, and other state and federal authorities for what I believe is unfair treatment by Ally auto. I believe I am a victim of Ally Auto's predatory business practices as I'm being forced to pay without making any current concessions due to COVID-19.

Raj

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I got sick with this "Upper Respiratory Infection" in Sept 2019, later diagnosed as Covid-19 and my dad had my phone as I was hospitalized which he left on the dashboard of his truck in Georgia so it melted and malfunctioned. Once I was released from the hospital 2 weeks later I tried SEVERAL times to contact Ally but all I got was the run around. After securing my old number again I got a call from them and I was given MoneyGram info to make 2 payments which I did immediately. I called 2 days later to make sure and was told my account was closed and my car was out for repo.

This financial institution does not care if you get sick, if you lose your job or anything. THEY WILL NOT WORK WITH YOU IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, FORM OR FASHION. They have absolutely no compassion and they are RUTHLESS cutthroats. Now my family is without transportation, kids can't go to school, wife can't teach or go to chemo and radiation treatments. All 'cause I got stuck and couldn't work from a hospital bed. Good luck dealing with this bank because CLEARLY reading from the previous reviews this is a VERY common practice!!!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

My son's mom passed, I took her Toyota Rav 4 to a Toyota dealership, notified Ally and presented them with a death certificate. They picked up the vehicle and til this day, a year later, I am still receiving a bill and letters stating they did not get the vehicle which is a lie.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I have accounts at 3 other banks, so I am basically comparing Ally to them. When I first opened the account, thought service was fine, but now it has gone downhill. No real customer service, different answers to same question from different reps, terrible phone connections--after holding for 30 minutes, they dropped my calls 3 times. Spent two afternoons trying to get simple information. Contacted through social media--no response. Tried calling Ally headquarters--phone no. does not work. Not sure any real bankers work there--sounds like a bunch of inexperienced kids. There is NO quick payments or ways to transfer your own money to your accounts at other banks. Zelle 'quick payment' takes 3 business days! Other banks transfer it immediately. That is the point of Zelle--it is for quick payments.

The Ally website is a disaster. To transfer money--go to 'Manage Linked Accounts.' Page says no links--empty--though BOA is linked. Tried to add the account, error message says it is already linked! Cannot even get through to a rep who knows why, so they always have to go get answers and usually disconnect my call during this time. Three times in a row! Ridiculously long hold times on phone. Thoroughly frustrated with this bank that holds onto your money as long as possible--probably why accounts are free. Ally is amateur hour and I would never consider 'investing' with them. The attitude is that they just don't care. This cannot be blamed on the pandemic--other banks are managing fine.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

This is the worse company I've ever worked with. In the midst of a pandemic they do not care if you are struggling they want their money and will harass you and manipulate you. I'm currently in the process of removing my auto loan from this company. They do not care about hardship whatsoever even if you've been an on time loyal customer of there's for four years. Their customers service are all non original English speaking so there's always a language barrier and no help is ever received. I personally feel this is done intentionally on the companies end to frustrate customers from calling. Save yourself the stress and stay away from this company. I would give them zero stars if I could.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

The representatives are inconsistent with their practices. They neglect to tell you pertinent information. One says one thing, then you speak with another and receive different information. Completely unacceptable. I requested an extension and it was granted with terms of course, all which weren’t relayed to me. Needless to say, it expired. I found this out after speaking with another representative. Who provided me with more terms, so which were different than the ones I had agreed to before. I will never do business with them again.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

Last April I walked into local Kia dealership and my credit score wasn't that great and Ally did approved me for no money down. And I was able to drive off the lot within a hour and much better than experience I had with Credit Acceptance 24 years ago. And Ally interest rates are much lower and I have it set up for automatic payments on due date through my bank account. And I make sure that I have more money in my bank account before the due date and haven't missed a payment. And Ally keeps reporting to the Credit Bureau as on time payments. So I recommend that call new and used car lots and ask if they do business with Ally before you do credit applications.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

To who ever this concerns,

This is my 5th time trying to get a hold of Linda the supervisor with id # **. She said she’d give me a one time courtesy on my 30 day late fee that happened during Covid. I faxed over all my documents as requested and everything is time stamped with your company information. I have called and called and no one gets back to me along with 3 unanswered emails. After being with your company for over 20 years, this is absolutely horrible how you treat your customers during a pandemic. Per Ally’s request, I’ve also faxed over all my payment records to see what happened. As soon as I realized I missed a payment I had one scheduled.

I also spoke to another supervisor named Joe # ** who assured me this would be expedited since this is causing the problems on my refinance. I need someone from your company to call me ASAP to see why talking to over 20 people from your company has given me nothing but the run around.. My cell # is **. I need some help please. This has been going on over 60 days. Just an FYI I also spoke to Daniel, Rachel, Maria #** Mx supervisor, Cody supervisor #** and many others. This was all going on during Covid. I don’t understand how your company can be so cruel during the pandemic period!!!! Please respond, thank you.

Lora **

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Loan paid off over a month and still cannot get my title. Ridiculous customer service, and no answers. Loan paid off three years early and always on time. Ally is happy to take money, but NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. There are much better banks, with people that actually speak English as well. DO NOT USE THIS BANK!!!!

Resolution response: Jan. 6, 2021

Someone finally corrected the issue. It just needed the right person.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I have tried for several days to see and print my account information. I need it for a home loan I would like to get. The websites have all been down for ALLY. I have called their only number given and it routes the call to a foreign country. The operators do not speak very good English and could not help me at all. They said that techs were working on the website, but for over a week???? I am beginning to be very concerned. They have all our personal information and the ability to really screw up our credit. It would be extremely helpful if someone from this company that has any idea what is going on to contact me....PLEASE!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

After reading all the other reviews about Ally Financial, I also have had the exact same issues with them. So after fighting with them on the phone I stop payments through their auto pay, Don't set up auto payments with them because if you do they will illegally withdraw multiple payments in a month's period then refuse to reimburse you. Instead send them a money order from your bank each month or cashier's check with the date of payment etc. This is the only way to pay them and be in CONTROL with this financial establishment aka fraudsters.

I recently also tried getting my payments lowered because of the Pandemic, ALLY Bank offers NO help but instead asked me for $2,000.00 in order to get my payment lowered. If you can avoid Ally bank, Ally financial, Ally car loan I WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT USE THEM. I WISH I could have given them 0 stars. That what they deserve.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

I took a personal loan with Ally and after setting up a one-time payment in advance decided to set up recurring payments. I assume I mistakenly did not change a start date and the recurring payment was taken out of my account one day after the one-time payment. Luckily I had enough money in the account to cover it, and I have enough financial resources that the mistake would not devastate me, but there was a time when it would have. Ally provided no assistance, telling me they could neither return the payment nor move it to the next month. They suggested that I call my bank to try and get the payment returned somehow and my financial institution was appalled that they suggested it as they knew it would be impossible unless the money was stolen to get a return. Needless to say, not a great first impression. I canceled the auto-pay and will never use this company again.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Never will I ever lease through this bank again or ever use them. They do nothing but steal your money and good luck trying to speak to someone who knows what they are doing. The dealership had me lease through them in May of 2017. This July 2020 I extended my lease due to covid 19 and dealerships not being open. I am also over miles so I figured that could give us some time. Which luckily I had another vehicle so this sat parked since March 2020. What they didn’t tell me which they claimed they did was my buy out from July 2020 would freeze and all my payments from then on out didn’t matter! It was a way for them to make more money on the vehicle longer. It was their fee to have the vehicle longer. They said they sent me a letter I received nothing. I nearly lost it.

I’ve been paying $289 on time each month for nothing! Then a dealership is interested and they are charging them $4000 more than my buyout! I’ve never heard of such thing and I’ve never heard when extending your lease your payments wouldn’t go towards it! I’ve leased many other vehicles and extended and never have I’ve ever had such problems like this! Their customer service is downright rude too! These people are very unhelpful as you can see in many other posts and they lie. They will not negotiate buy out price either I’ve tried! Please stay away from them at all costs! Horrible bank!

Update I was finally able to get a dealership to buy the Jeep but I had to pay $3000 to the dealership because their buyout was much higher than what the car was worth. The dealership did give me $14,000 towards their buy out which was $17,175. I’m glad that headache is gone and a lot cheaper than buying it out myself for $15,253.60 or financing that out or turning it in and getting hit with .25 mileage overage and any ding or scratch.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Buying my first car was a big deal so I researched for months, both for my car itself and for the best loan offer. My credit was not the greatest (fair) so I did the best I could to clean it up in order to qualify for a loan. I learned that buying a car at the end of a quarter, or even better at the end of the year was the best way to get great deals so that's what I did.

I decided to get pre-qualified for a loan so I took the plunge into the 'no turning back' zone that puts the credit scare into all of us and allowed loan companies to start clicking into my credit for a loan. Several companies wanted my business and the loan amounts offered to me were all within the range I was looking for. The difference was that only one company, Ally, was willing to give me the best interest rate with my 'fair' credit score, and in fact, they also allowed me 3 months deferred payments on my first month. I easily set up direct deposit and voila' I am in my new car and my payment is $20 lower per month than I was planning on spending. And, I also wanted to say that I bought my car through Carmax and am really happy with both Ally and Carmax. I would recommend them both to anyone looking to buy a car, and being the end of the year you will get your best deal yet!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I've been with them for over a year and I'm soon going to be refinancing with a new bank because of awful experiences with them. They double charged several times, getting ahold of someone is difficult, a lot of the calls break in and out and are just super confusing. They can take money directly from your account for payments, but cannot deposit money into your account when they overcharged. Instead you have to wait over a month for a check to come in the mail (of course it never comes).

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

When it came to automatic payments, I was able to pay off my car easily. However, this company is the least trustworthy when it comes to getting your title. I had to call multiple times to get my title. At first, they said it was sent out and would be received in 7-10 business days. After three weeks of not receiving it, I finally called and was told that I should give it another week. I call a week later and they say they will send the title to me again. Again, I wait a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I start looking at new cars and am told I need the title for it to be completed, but they would hold the car since the title was on the way.

After another week, I call again and am told that the title will be sent out, but in the meantime, they can fax the release of lien to the car dealership so they have that on file. After a few days, I receive the release of lien via FedEx. I call again to ask why they did not send the Title via Fedex. They said that they do not send things out via FedEx (WHAT?!) and that because this is a second request, the title will take 30-45 days (This was never explained the first time around). I ask to speak to a manager and they magically find out that the first Title was sent back to Ally and that they will put in to have it sent again, this time via FedEx and that I can check in on the following Monday to get a tracking number.

I follow up on Monday and they said it was not sent out yet and that they will call ME once it is with the tracking number. I do not get any phone call, so I call again, this time they say that it was sent out the day I called and that it was sent regular mail and it cannot be tracked. I am at my wits end! I already lost out on the car I was supposed to get and now they do not know which was is up! I do not have my Title. I do not know where it is, nor do I have any way of tracking where it is. The means of actually being in full possession of my car is currently in limbo because this company has no idea what they are doing! What should have been an easy transaction has turned into almost TWO MONTHS of confusion and lies!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

My account was deferred by my auto policy, Ally Financial, for being laid off from my job in March due to the Pandemic. When I started working again and paying my acct, and saw that there were finance charges being accumulated. On 09/10/2020 I had contacted my auto company, Ally financial, to discuss these finance charges being accumulated and the representative I spoke with told me to keep paying my acct on time and once I make my last payment the finance charges should come off. On 11/20/2020 I spoke with a supervisor named Adrian, Ref# **, and was told by the representative someone had given me misguided information. That he sent my case to the department of higher management for the consumer service team and to allow 1-2 business days and I have yet to hear from someone unless you call.

On 11/28/2020 I spoke with Gene that said there was no status/solution in regards to my case, and sent a follow up message. Still have yet to hear from someone. On 11/30/2020 I have been on the phone for 48 mins and 38 secs. Customer service transferred me to Randy that said the only person that can help me with the finance charges is the dept of customer service. I spoke to Lisa in that department, did not know I was being transferred from another department and apologized. Then proceeded to tell me that there was nothing she could do about the finance charges and I would need to be transferred back to the customer service department who can help. To please hold on the phone until she can get someone and is unable to get someone. I told her I was highly upset for being transferred around 'cause the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing!

In the end, I told Lisa that this whole process has been very disappointed. Because of the Pandemic I am not making the money like I was making so as many other working Americans. When I was laid off Ally was nice for deferring my account. It is unfair to accumulate charges knowing how many people have been laid off. If I knew this was going to happen I would have NEVER chosen to deferred my account.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

Currently have an auto loan with Ally and need some assistance because I lost my job due to the pandemic. The customer service is terrible and they only want your money and don't care about any hardships in life. These people should be lucky they have jobs and the millions and millions they make off people. Looking forward to never have to give this terrible company and their terrible representatives a single penny and I hope they go bankrupt.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

Ally Bank allowed more than $1400 in fraudulent transactions to occur on an old debit card that should have been deactivated years ago. Over 60 transactions were conducted that wiped out my account balance for weeks.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

I recently opened an Ally checking account switching from Wells Fargo. I do my banking online anyway and thought an interest-bearing checking account would be a good idea. I was DEAD WRONG. Ally holds checks for 5 business days on deposit - INCLUDING PAYROLL checks. Customer service is useless - all they say is that we are allowed to do it and it is policy. Just another big bank making money at any cost at the expense of their customers. Terrible service. Hold your paychecks. My recommendation is stay away.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Ally Bank! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! I purchased my vehicle 3yrs ago this past October. Initially, the experience was amazing! Keeping in mind that I did not speak with Ally directly. My Auto Dealer selected Ally to finance the loan. I submitted $9000.00 (down payment) of my hard earned money to Ally for an automobile that I Desired. Don’t regret it. However, what I do regret is not researching Ally or reading their reviews prior to signing the dotted line.

Pre-COVID, I submitted 100% ON TIME PAYMENTS towards my auto loan WITHOUT FAILURE. Of course, like the other 100,000,000 people in America, my finances were affected by this Global Pandemic. Again, of course I went into deferral just like the other 100,000,000 people in America. My deferral period ended July 31, 2020 (End Care Act). Me being responsible, called Ally before that period ended to touch base. After speaking with a representative from Ally, I was granted an extension because we are still in the Midst of the Pandemic and I won’t return to my JOB until December of 2020. Since then, they’ve billed my account for the last 2 months. These actions were unbeknownst to me! I started receiving text messages from Ally on October 24, 2020 stating that my account was 27 days past due??? I’m OUTRAGED at this point!

Beyond all, I’m a true professional. I called Ally to speak with them on the matter and was not only greeted with attitude, but with incompetence. I was shocked. Everyone I encountered prior to this event was very pleasant! This time around there was no empathy, no sympathy and a clear lack of understanding. How could I be granted an extension just to be told that I did not get an extension and “I don’t know why he would have told you that” we don’t do extensions? If that’s the case, why was my account 2 months delinquent instead of 3 months? Do the math. INCOMPETENCE!!!

The end resolve was to submit a request for an extension, that “they don’t do” with no follow up and no results. INCOMPETENCE!!! All for me to get a series of phone calls HARASSING ME for the money that I NEVER KNEW I owed them!!! I had to remind them that I’m awaiting a response from a request that I submitted to their Supervisor for an extension. Along the way, asking me for money the whole time. Even suggested that I borrow money from a friend or family member??? TOTALLY LUDICROUS!!! UNPROFESSIONAL ON ALL LEVELS!!! Ironically, this is the same Institution that’s currently reaching out to me to refinance the loan for my House. The level of incompetence that Ally has shown me is incomprehensible! WHY ON GOD’S GREEN EARTH would I put any more trust in Ally Bank???

Ally Bank submitted my loan to the CREDIT BUREAU as DELINQUENT and caused my CREDIT SCORE to TANK!!! I’ve NEVER been delinquent from day 1. HOW DARE THEY!!! I addressed this issue. I got disappointed again! This representative was empathetic, but never stopped asking me for money??? Even suggested that if I don’t pay I’ll be submitted to the CREDIT BUREAU again this upcoming November 27, 2020. No worries. Ally will get their money, everything that’s coming to them and more. I ALWAYS pay my bills! I’m not deserving of treatment such as this. Especially considering the fact that I’ve made 100% ON TIME PAYMENTS SINCE DAY 1. Just so happens that ONE of my SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS has OVER 25K FOLLOWERS! IMAGINE HOW MANY FOLLOWERS THEY HAVE COLLECTIVELY????

In the end, Ally will suffer a tremendous loss! Ally might have had the opportunity to refinance my Home Loan had they not treated me in such a manner. You live and you learn. What I can tell you is that I KNOW 25k PEOPLE THAT WON’T EVEN CONSIDER ASSOCIATING with Ally???? Hopefully, together we can push these numbers to ASTRONOMICAL LEVELS???? I’ll be sure to post a review on all of my SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS increasing the odds of WARNING ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND THE ENTIRE WORLD that Ally Bank is NOT THE INSTITUTION THAT YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH! Why would anybody trust them??? Ally rates one ⭐️ according to the reviews???? Read them. They’re insightful! My fault for trusting them though. Done. They’ll get just what they asked for. Their MONEY & A WHOLE LOT MORE???? BET????

Ally Bank Company Information