toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Thank you for the positive feedback. LoanMart was founded on a mission to provide superior service to customers while establishing a stable, financially responsible company. Our customers and employees are the key pieces of the puzzle that make 1-800LoanMart one of the fastest growing companies in this sector.

Original review: April 16, 2012

This letter is to express my sincerity and thanks to the employee who literally saved my life. Crystal ** was contacted by me on Thursday, April 12, 2012 regarding an emergency loan urgently needed for medical and transportation expenses into UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Crystal was sent all the necessary documents and within twenty four hours my loan was approved. Thanks to Crystal, as a 100% Disabled American Veteran, I was able to receive the urgent medical care needed for my War Time injury at a private facility. I commend Crystal ** for expediting my loan that literally saved the life of a Veteran that served under a War Time environment for the freedom that we most cherish in life. Now that I am much more better in my treatment, The United States Federal Government will pay for the Emergency Medical Care that I needed immediately and Crystal ** made it happen for me.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 6, 2016

They sent me a letter stating how much they sold the car for and the excess is coming in the form of a check..still not happy about how they took my car after letting me believe that we were doing a payment extension but at least we walk away with something.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart has received your messages through ConsumerAffairs.com. LoanMart values its customers and considers each communication an opportunity to assist and serve them more effectively. It appears that you notated on ConsumerAffairs.com that the matter is resolved. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact compliance@loanmart.com.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

They took my 2011 Jeep and wrongly did so. They sent me an email and asked if I would like to extend a payment out and I agreed and sent the email back after receiving confirmation of this agreement. They took my car that evening. They waited till me and my family went into the store and then took it. We got a letter stating they were gonna sell the car at a auction and if we needed more time to send a letter which we did by certified mail. Since that time we have heard nothing. I have tried calling several times and they refuse to talk to me fine. No biggie. Don't talk to me. You will talk to our attorney.

I am sure they sold my car which it is what it is but the car value is much more than we owed so I want our check. You guys owe us money. We know you are going to try the we only sold your car for this crazy low amount. Sorry that's not gonna work either. Did I mention that I have statements that are all different amounts and crazy accounting that does not even add up correctly. When we figured this out is when we chose to get attorney. Bring it LoanMart. I am ready to fight back.

This company preys on desperate people who are down on their luck. Unfortunately, I was one of those people. I knew that my APR was going to be 300%, but I wasn't aware that they charge you interest by the day. After paying for 1 year, nothing has kicked in into the principal and my original loan of $5,400 has racked up to $9,000+ thanks to interests. Yes, I have only myself to blame for taking out this outrageous loan, but their business model is just shady. Worst than a pimp. Lowdown dirty loan sharks, I tell you! Don't ever deal with 800Loanmart even if your life depended on it, unless you can pay them off in one fell swoop, otherwise you are better off borrowing from family and friends or a payday lender.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart (“LoanMart”) has received your complaint dated November 13, 2016 to the Consumer Affairs. LoanMart values its consumers and considers each complaint an opportunity to assist and serve them more effectively.

Your complaint appears to be raised on behalf of an accountholder. In order to assist you and address account information, please have the accountholder contact LoanMart so LoanMart can provide the accountholder a third party authorization form to complete.

Should you have any questions and concerns, please contact the Compliance Department at compliance@loanmart.com.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

In 2013 my husband and I took a loan out from LoanMart for 4500. At that time the contract read payments for 36 months at $365.29 however it is now 2016 and LoanMart says I still owe them over $5,000. In reality in order to abide by the original contract I need to pay $625.14 but LoanMart says that I owe them 29 more months of payments which will make the payments $7,000. I read earlier that someone wanted to do a class-action against them. Well I totally agree with them. I would like to also be in on the class action lawsuit against them. I received a call today from a very nice lady asking me when they can come and pick up my car. I told her I am not surrendering my car. It is unfair of what LoanMart is doing. I spoke to a man a couple of days ago and he told me the extra money that they are trying to collect his own interest. I told him that is not fair. I think if we all Stand Together in this matter we can get a class action lawsuit against them.

This is predatory lending at its finest. I as well, was paying on a 2300.00 loan for two years and still owed 2300.00 at payoff time. They used every excuse in the book to give reason as to why this loan amount was not reduced. I am not going to waste time writing too much on this because it is plain and simple - they want your car and they are going to get it. Unless you do not want to ever hold title to your vehicle again I strongly urge you to do something else to fix your problem. You will never pay it off and you will be paying a large payment every month with a very large interest rate. The people that work there are asses and the customer service is the worst I have seen in a long time. GOOD LUCK.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMart ?

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

LoanMart values its customers and considers each communication an opportunity to assist and serve them more effectively. Unfortunately, based on the limited information provided in your complaint, LoanMart is not able to identify an active account under your name. To have your dispute investigated and resolved, please contact LoanMart’s Compliance Department at compliance@loanmart.com.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

When we request information in regards to our personal loan account: Payment History, Original Loan Document with original amount borrowed, why are we not allow to have? Why the secrets? Answer here to all.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart (“LoanMart”). LoanMart takes pride treating every customer with excellent personal service. A detailed response was mailed to you. LoanMart believes that its response adequately addresses your message. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact compliance@loanmart.com.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

I have paid $4000 in less than two years for a $1500 loan and my balance is $1455. LoanMart has you sign at a extraordinary interest rate which was against the law up until a few years ago. The use of the term "title loan" to get around the legal interest rates for cars allows them to circumvent the law. How, Who, and why did our State elected officials, as well as, Federal officials approve the biggest scam and rip off of consumers in the history of our country. The laws created to protect consumers were established at fair rates. LoanMart rates are over 5 times the legal limit for a car loan. How these gangsters were able to get this approved is beyond me. Clearly it had to involve some illegally paid money to a few of our elected officials. This has got to be stopped. The FBI and Treasury department needs to get involved and charge the politicians that approved these laws designed to undermine the Consumer protections put in place.

There are some legal issues which must be researched further: LoanMart uses agents to process the loans and in my case the agent failed to point out further information carefully hidden within the agreement as to future increases in rates if you are late. Their terms do not clearly define late payments. For example they say there is no penalty for early payments, but there is. Early payments are not reflected in the determination of a late payment. In other words if you make two payments in January which covers February and then do not make a payment in February you are penalized for being late in February which kicks in a large amount of late fees. By making your payment early they actually charge you more money because you will considered late even though you actually paid the payment 30 days early. You can borrow money from organized crime at a much lower rate.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

Loan you money on your car title but you never finish paying them. I got a title loan of 8,000. As of today I was told I've paid 20,000. My maturity date for pay off is in March. Now I find out that it will most likely be another year due to interest. That's crazy and being less than 13 days late 6 times in the 3 years.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

I pawn my car for $2500 and have been paying it for more than a year and I still owed more than $4000 and for less than a month they will repossess the car. People who work for them are mean and stupid. I talked to the employee that I will put my money in the bank before 4pm so they can take it at 5pm, instead she ordered to repossess my car wherein she was the one who suggested not to cancel the payment schedule. She is stupid. They took my car after being delayed of paying for only 28 days which I send the payment but they said they didn't receive it so I just gave them the car. They send me a letter that I will pay $980 to get the car back, they have it. It worth to continue paying it, it's like 50% interest. I don't suggest this company to anyone.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart (“LoanMart”) has received your complaint dated October 9, 2016 to the Consumer Affairs. LoanMart values its consumers and considers each complaint an opportunity to assist and serve them more effectively.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2016

My 23 year old daughter thought it would be a good experience and show her independence by getting a $2500.00 loan on a car I purchased for her. So far we have paid over $1000.00 and she still owes $2490.00. This company is loan sharking on the youth and the financially challenged. I've had numerous conversations in an effort to pay off my daughter loan and they refuse to accept my money as I am not on my daughter's loan. Absolutely disgraceful.

Personal Loan - It is a pleasure to compliment an organization that was not only professional but friendly and eager to accommodate me and my needs. They understood what I was going through and wanted to make sure I would be very satisfied with what they had to offer me. I had the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders. Thank you so very much.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

This company is a prime example of predatory lending. It has taken people who are at their lowest points and preyed on their vulnerability. It's hard to believe that what this company does is legal with the interest they charge. I had one of their repo reps threaten to shoot me in my own driveway which turned out to be a error on the part of LoanMart. Even after notifying them, they did nothing, not even an apology but was more concerned about the next predatory payment. I am writing to the mayor, senators, and the BBB. Something has to be done to get people from their greedy and predatory grip. Do not borrow from this company.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart (“LoanMart”) has received your complaint dated September 12, 2016 to the Consumer Affairs. LoanMart values its consumers and considers each complaint an opportunity to assist and serve them more effectively.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

These extortioners need to be shut down, their supervisor Wendy in collections need to placed in front of a firing squad! My cousin Regina got a loan from them when her sister died, not realizing what she got herself into, but she needed the extra help to bury her sister. "They bribed her (as they do) into the loan!" Anyway, Regina has severe heart failure and was having trouble paying back the loan because she is in the hospital all the time. Now today is September 10th, 2016. Regina's mother just died September 8th, 2016. I just called to ask for a 2 week extension via "Wendy" the supervisor in collections and the heartless daughter of the devil told me she has 3 days to make a payment or Regina's car is out for repossession and her mother's death is not as important as having to make a payment! Told me have a nice day, goodbye and hung up in my face.

I'm looking into how to file a class action lawsuit against these people and "Wendy!" Directly as a sole person. These people need to be shut down and held responsible for their crimes against humanity. They reel people in who need help, then prey on them and take advantage. Regina is not even "2 months" behind, her mom just died 2 days ago, it has been verified, Regina is in the hospital battling heart failure and Wendy laughed about it out loud, was blatantly rude the second she got on the phone with me. Luckily "I recorded her call!" I record every call with those animals. Everyone who has dealt with them needs to come together and file against them. You may just get some money back. These people are practicing "illegal services" and take advantage. They need to be banned from the US!

The FBI/Government needs to get involved and contact every single person who is dealing with them and help! PS. Regina only borrowed $2800 and has since been paid back. They are extorting her for the astronomical interest charges. Regina actually told me to take the car, have it crushed into a square cube and have it dropped on their front door. They can not do anything because they would "have the car in their possession!" LOL. Someone please help my cousin!!

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

LoanMart is a bunch of evil crooks who don't care anything about customer service, and only care about money. I get threatening calls on a daily, and if I don't set up a payment and give them my banking info they will set my acct for repossession. I take responsibility for being late, but they don't care. They are absolutely the worst when it comes to customer service. I am gonna be force to get another loan just to get these ** off my back.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: July 30, 2016

In reference to 1800 LoanMart/Wheels Financial I had around 5 rollover loans with this company and I was determined to pay this 48-month loan off. Finally after many loan rollovers I was done. So on about 2015 I started to question 1800 LoanMart why after paying for almost 4 years why is my balance still at $9,200.00 and some change. I took out only two loans in 2012 and received only $500 both additional times. So on or about the end of 2012 November I had received a call from an agent from 1800 LoanMart saying "when you took out the loan for July the ** account they gave you the wrong loan number." I said "Ok. What do I need to do." They said "Nothing. We'll adjust this and send you a copy." Well I never received that copy and kept at them for it and they finally sent it in JANUARY 2016 and lo and behold those are not my signatures. I took the contracts to 3 different lawyers. They all said the same thing.

Now the contract number was ** and with amount owing at nine thousand dollars I did not sign for a 3rd loan for 2012. That would be absolutely not good and I would have never done this. These people took it upon their selves just because I had taken other loan rollovers they thought I would never know and I would be confused. Well I'm not and I know for a fact I did not sign a 3rd contract. They set this up big time and are committing consumer fraud greed and you know what they say about greed. I'm sure I was their scapegoat. They wanted to try this scam to see if they can get away with it. I have asked them for 2 years now to let me see the original copy that I signed. They never respond. You know why. They don't have one and they're scared of losing their business over one huge bad mistake. Come clean 1800 LoanMart. You know what you did. Just show me I signed this contract.

We are on to them and they send contradicting letters from their office by compliance but Attorney General and Business oversight are investigating those letters as we speak. They're contradicting their selves and they don't know what to say like a bunch of scared chickens. Well guess what. All the agency are on to your illegal business practice and I will be asking for this company's business license to be revoked. They know they screwed up by defrauding me with an illegal loan rollover. Guess what guys. I'm not stupid. Don't play me please and they sent copies of the forged contract and not even my finger print is genuine either. Wow. When they do produce an original it should match the forged copy they sent me and that is why they won't let me see the original cause there is no original and they're in a lot of trouble.

They just don't realize it yet but I'm going to make sure your business is shut down and 1800 Loan Mart deserve every bit of your license being revoked. Finally we may get the action against this company at last. You know why. They went too far absolutely and to think I trusted this business and if you have a similar thing going on please contact Attorney General. Complain or you can message me at **. They can charge all the fees they want. That's not the issue. You cannot forged a contract to mislead consumers. It's called consumer fraud and I will see that the court of law deals with this business asap so that no one else will become a victim of financial abuse in the matter of illegal loan rollovers. I have contacted the chamber of commerce and assessor's office and law enforcement with emails pertaining to their illegal business dealings in Encino California and what they did to me.

All they had to do was show me what I signed. Now we're forced to pull video I was in that store and my phone records because I have had my phone number for 10 years same number and all conversations that they called will be pulled. Not even California Check Cashing wants nothing to do with this business. They cut them off. Now they're having to resort to other places for business that are vulnerable to their schemes. You messed with the wrong consumer.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: July 15, 2016

I got a title loan on my car 3 years ago for $3500. As of today, 7/13/2016, I still owe $3000. These companies are awful. I have paid $350 a month... all of it is interest on the loan. They call and harass you at home, work. They don't care how despicable they are. Oh, if they are going to repo your car, you'll get a voicemail you won't be able to understand. Just listen for "be prepared"... cause that's all you'll be able to hear. These people are crooks and thieves. A loan from them is worse than dealing with the mafia. They are all friendly and great at the start, then... watch out. They don't tell you it's a loan you can NEVER pay off, EVER!!!

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: July 14, 2016

I have been very dissatisfied by this company and their robbery of people in need. Sometimes we all need some help and a title loan sounds like it might be the answer - well it could be if they were not so backhanded and deceitful. We all know we have to pay high interest - we get that but then to force people to pay additionally a fee to pay their payments that's just robbery. Go ahead and try to pay without an additional fee, good luck. They go into a payment location then the location charges a fee. Also if you want to pay a large portion at once they tell you "no you cannot pay more than 2 months payments plus $50 with your bankcard either online over the phone or even in person." None of this was told to you when you got the loan, you can only make such a payment in person with cash and yes there's still a fee to make your payment. These guys are crooks!!!

Am Anna ** by name. I live in Florida, United State Of America, who have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online between SEPTEMBER last year, but I thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face by not deceiving or lying to me. But whoever this lender whose name is Mr Michael ** gave me a business loan which amount is $200,000 USD last week, after my agreement to their company terms and conditions. And one significant thing I love about this loan company is its fast service and also its God fearing attitude for not being like other fake lenders online who scammed me before now by asking me to bring fees upon fees without getting the results of all those fees payment that I made to them. But all the same I still give glory to God that my storm is over now, and am now that busy woman that I used to be.

And also my business is now growing here in my country because I now have much capital to do my business properly before the year runs out without having to go and meet my bank for any assistant. Thank you Mr. Michael ** for this dream come true and I promise to try all my best to refer your loan company to others this year as you have als lend me a loan to start up my own business this year 2016. I will also refer customers to your company who are also in need of loan... Thanks so much over and over again and may God guide you all. Here is their email to contact them if you need loan too... Email **

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: May 6, 2016

I did not have a choice in the matter to go to LoanMart. The company I started my title loan with transferred their accounts to LoanMart. Loan does have lower payments, but payoff date is dragged out longer than the original company. They did not even pay off the original owners of the title loan. We found out they were supposed to give us the check and we pay the original owners. They send the check through moneygram and I had problems cashing it because my information was wrong either on LoanMart, Moneygram or Walmart. Information was entered wrong so I could not cash the check at Wal-Mart. LoanMart charges additional fees for payments unless you give a bank account/routing number, stop at a payment center or check. When I gave them my numbers, they got it wrong and were convinced that it had insufficient funds.

I called the bank and asked about the funds. I had just enough to cover it. If I did have insufficient funds, the bank would charge an overdraft fee or let me know of insufficient funds. This was last month and the first time I paid them on April 8th. They took a few days for the money to come out of my account. They sent me an email about the funds on the 13th and by the 14th, I called them again and found they had the wrong account numbers. It finally went through.

I just paid them on May 6th by phone and they told me I owe $15 in addition to my monthly payment for last month because they thought insufficient funds. They never said anything about $15 additional when I paid on April 14th and the money was taken out. They told me now when I went to make the payment and said the supervisors will look into it. I have overdraft protection and have proof on my bank statements transactions that there was not any overdraft. The only other company that has my account numbers is the electric company because they also charge if not using a bank account. When I do not have enough money for electric in the account I get hit with an overdraft fee if there is not enough money in the account. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU CAN HELP IT!!!

I went and got a loan from these guys. They were expensive, but they didn't hide the fact, and it was clearly stated on my contract. I knew what I was getting into, but needed the convenience of fast $$. I thought of it like buying milk at 7/11, it costs more, but it's worth it. Unlike others, I actually paid my payments on time, and when I paid the loan off (90 days after I got it), they sent me my title, and I was on my way. The account even showed up on my credit bureau, so it has helped me in more ways than one.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba 800LoanMart (“LoanMart”) has received the customer's complaint. We value our consumers and consider each complaint an opportunity to assist and serve them more effectively. A detailed response was mailed to the customer. LoanMart believes that its response adequately addresses the complaint.

Original review: April 9, 2016

I took out a loan in 2015 on my car for 3600 dollars. I have so far paid back 3700 dollars and still show a balance of 3300 dollars. So make sure you can afford the high interest rate they charge. They did treat me alright when I needed to skip a month.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart (“LoanMart”). LoanMart takes pride treating every customer with excellent personal service. A detailed response was mailed to you. LoanMart believes that its response adequately addresses your message. If you have any questions, please contact compliance@loanmart.com.

Original review: March 23, 2016

Please there has to be more people out there that had the same experience. Took my car twice after making payment arrangements. On the loan agreement it says maturity date 1/15/2016. Now they are telling me that means nothing and I owe a 5k balloon payment. How do they get away with this?

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: March 15, 2016

I got a 2500 loan against my 1991 z28 and first I was told when I signed the documents that my payments wasn't no more than 250 month. First payment due in September. Then when August comes around they said my payment was due, wasn't even 15 days after I got the loan. I made every payment on time. With my debit card but somehow they said I was behind, came and repo my car. I contacted them they said my payments were presented. But bank said they weren't. Basically they stole a very valuable car from me. Come to find out my car was one of a 1000 made in 1991. Found out it was a l1 z28 with first edition of the lt1 350 with the first gen. 4l60e transmission. The car was valued at over 35000. They auctioned it off and got 15000 out of it. I only owed (according to my bank 3000 left on it). They told me that the rest of the 15000 was fees so I didn't get a dime for my car.

Needed to get my bills paid so I reached out to them, at first it was tough to get someone to get me clear cut numbers but I was transferred to a loan officer by the name of Ron. He was super nice and helpful, seemed like he went above what he needed to help me with my loan. All in all I got the cash and he is the reason. Thanks, hope Ron gets a raise.

Wanted to share my experience with everyone. My mother is having some health issues so we needed some money fairly quickly and I called LoanMart. The agent who helped me (Andrew) was so patient and helpful from the start. He helped me fax the paperwork back and forth till I got the money. I appreciate him and the other there so much, he didn't have to be so patient and understanding but he was. Definitely recommend them!

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba 800LoanMart (“LoanMart”) has received the customer's complaint. We value our consumers and consider each complaint an opportunity to assist and serve them more effectively. A detailed response will be sent by U.S mail to the customer.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2016

My Loan charged off in early 2013, after I turned the vehicle into 1800loanmart. They auctioned off the vehicle and sent me a final charge off amount of $2678 in early 2013. I received a payment settlement request in August of 2015 for $1500. I subsequently received another payment request in Oct 2015 for $1800. As of today, they are reporting that I owe $7,710 as the interest is still being charged on a loan they have been "charged off". They are legally suppose to send me monthly statements if they choose to keep adding interest to my account, as of today, I have not received one statement in 3 years. They are doing everything possible to wreck my credit by inflating the amount owed to well over 300% of what the original loan was to show my credit utilization is too high. They already have my car, now they want to ruin my credit. They are predatory and overly punitive with high interest after the charge off.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba 800LoanMart (“LoanMart”) has received the consumer complaint. We value our consumers and consider each complaint an opportunity to assist and serve them more effectively. LoanMart reached out to consumer and attempted to assist her in January 2016 and has not heard from her since.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2016

1-800-LoanMart assists and allows criminals to operate. I am a victim of identity theft/fraud. 1-800-LoanMart gave out a title loan in my name against my vehicle without my knowledge. When this criminal didn't repay the loan, 1-800-LoanMart repossessed my vehicle, this is merely a form of grand theft auto. My first encounter with LoanMart was through their contracted repossession agent which basically strong-armed me for my vehicle. This thug showed up on my doorstep, with my car already hooked up, without proper paperwork, refused to give me his name, his company name or any other information. When I tried to make a phone call to the police or LoanMart to resolve this, he said "I will only be here for 2 minutes, either get your stuff or I will just take the car now!"

I dove into my glove box to retrieve my lien-free title. When showing him this, he grabbed it from my hands and refused to return it. He also snatched my keys out of my hand, trying to take the whole key ring, and drove feverishly away. I called LoanMart to try to get any information, thinking that this was some sort of paperwork error, only to hear that no information could be given at that time. After calling the police and filing a report and obtaining legal counsel, only then would LoanMart tell me that if I were to pay the fraudulent loan, only then I could get my car back.

I have spent countless hours, days upon days dealing with 1-800-LoanMart's dubious and incompetent employees and supervisors which all gave me false and conflicting information to send me on a wild goose chase while they auction off my vehicle fraudulently. On their website they speak of integrity and customer service, in which I have found to be completely inaccurate and false advertising. They were able to give out a title loan to a criminal OVER THE PHONE!!! Companies that operate so unscrupulously should be held accountable for their actions, especially when preying on law abiding citizens.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Original review: Jan. 7, 2016

Loanmart aka 800loanmart. I took a Title Loan with Loanmart. I was told at the time that I would be able to Pay Off the loan at any time by sending a message or requesting a discounted payoff total from anyone at anytime. I spent September through December 2015 asking for a payoff. At one point I was promised a discounted payoff from a manager within 24 hours which never happened. To get their attention I let the account go past due, Nothing. They instead blocked access to me on their website so I couldn't PAY.

I tricked a Chat Support staff to helping me print out a Total Account Balance Due on Dec 22 and then asked her to Take Payment on the spot. SHE REFUSED!!! I sent a check and sent them the tracking number of the Certified Mail. As of now several weeks later, they have NOT released my title, and have not addressed the issue. They wanted me to talk on the phone and I told them I would only communicate in writing so I have a record of what is said as they have lied to me over and over every time I speak to them on the phone. They never responded by email.

So everyone know and is clear, LoanMart, 800LoanMart are fronts for Wheels Financing Group LLC, who also owns other front companies. Their business model is to take your car charge 120% interest ONLY payments and force your loan into default so they can repossess your car and sell it. That is, they recoup the loan balance from the excessive interest only payments upfront then repossess and sell your car or charge fees on top of fees on top of more fees to get your car back.

There is a long record of complaints and even letters of Cease and Desist from the Department of Business Oversight for their FRAUDULENT and MISLEADING practices. There is another group of LoanMart customers filling a class action lawsuit for FRAUDULENT practices. Do NOT do business with them. Your bank can give your a limited credit loan with your title as collateral. I have PAID what the account total showed on Dec 22 2015 and they still have not released my title or

reported my loan paid in full.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba 800LoanMart (“LoanMart”) has received the consumer’s complaint. We value our consumers and consider each complaint an opportunity to assist and service them more effectively. Unfortunately upon review of the consumer’s complaint, we were unable to locate the consumer’s account due to missing information. In order for us to be able to review the account and address the consumer’s concerns, we will need the following information from the consumer: • Loan Number, • Social Security Number, • Date of Birth, • Current Address, Telephone number Please be advised that until we receive the above information, we cannot address the consumer’s concerns.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2015

LoanMart give title to brother who didn't even have a title for the car. They give him the loan and came and took mine and told me I had to pay to get it back. So they said what was owed and I asked 5 time "Is this all I owe?" And they said "Yes." After I paid they contact me and say they don't have a title for the car and I'm like "Yeah, I know you don't." The car was never in my brother's name so they tell me I need to put the title in my brother's name and send it to them. Once I send it to them they tell me there's a storage fee but I asked them 5 time "Is there any other fee?" So the fee is 330 and now they tell me they can give me my money back and sell my car. OK now I'm without a car because they give a title loan to somebody without the title.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com)

Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba 800LoanMart (“LoanMart”) has received the consumer’s complaint. We value our consumers and consider each complaint an opportunity to assist and service them more effectively. A detailed response has been sent to the consumer on January 1, 2016 via U.S mail. Thank you for allowing LoanMart the opportunity to review and respond to the consumer's concerns.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2015

LoanMart is a fast and easy way for people that are in crisis to get Cash really fast. If you have a car that is worth something, they will absolutely work with you. Because the interest rate that they are sticking you with is 92%. IS THAT EVEN LEGAL? I took out a loan for $4000.00 against my 2010 Ford Explorer that was obviously worth double that amount with a payment of $340.00 a month. I did this in November of 2014. The balance on the loan is now more than what it originally was and not to mention I only actually walked out of there with $3600.00 of that money due to their ** fees and everything.

I'm a single mom with 3 kids and I work a full time job, and I have struggled every month since the day I did this to make that payment. Unfortunately for me I ended up getting two months behind on the payments again and woke up this morning to the alarm being set off by the TOW TRUCK driver. The people at LoanMart that call and harass you are the worst people in the world. No mercy. Not helpful. I wonder if you have to take a special HEARTLESS JERK training course to work for them. Oh well. In the end I can only blame myself for not doing more research on this horrible company before signing my life away with 92% interest. Lesson learned. I hope someone reads these reviews and saves themselves from these CROOKS.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com) Company Profile