4.18/5

formerly 800loanmart.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

1-800LoanMart is the leading provider of non-traditional lending services since 2001. We provide loans directly to consumers, as well as through a network of business partners. 1-800LoanMart is a company with a diverse portfolio of financial products, including direct financing on auto title loans. We are not hindered by regulatory constraints that make most bankers hesitate to advance capital. Our form of financing enables car owners to achieve their financial objectives.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

435 LoanMart Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 27, 2019

The underwriter who helped us was named Shan’t and he did a wonderful job making sure we were taken care of and was there for every step of the process ready to answer any questions or concerns a we had.

LoanMart response

Thank you, Darenda. LoanMart has worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service and credits our dedicated employees to our success.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 25, 2019

I have been paying LoanMart every month and I am so called current after paying them for a year. What’s insane is that I have tried to settle and they tell me after paying over 3000 that I would need to pay at least an additional 2500. Which is the total price of the loan. I am a disable vet and a single father of a 3 year old. I’m on a fixed income and took out the loan because of an emergency. However. They threaten to repossess my car after being 2 weeks late. Also they ask me the reason I am late and I tell them my issues and they don’t try to work anything out. I’m stressed and this situation isn’t getting any better. I’m current but I’m being charged $9/day if I’m late but am told that I have a 10 grace period. It’s not a grace period and different people tell me different things when I call.

I have been trying to see if I can find a pro bono lawyer to help. But I can’t find one and the vet services told me that I should try taking out another loan to help. I can’t! Can anyone help me out ? Any advice? I can’t keep paying $315 a month for years to come. I have already paid the loan with over $400 interest which seems to go up every month! If you can give blood, sell your soul, do anything but get a loan through them. You gotta pay it off literally within two weeks in order to stay away from this dark hole. I was promised a 7% interest rate which is now at %140. I have been trying to settle but I can’t afford to pay what I have already paid. NEVER get a title loan unless you can pay it back within a couple weeks.

These people are loan sharks and this should be illegal to charge so much interest. At this rate. I’ll be paying these people for another 3 years at $315 a month plus interest. They may be great people in the store or whatever. It’s just their job. But the model of this business is predatory. People get in desperate situations. But 140% from 7. Took me forever to get a copy of my contract. Don’t do this please. They will repossess your car if you are 2 weeks late. Don’t do it!!

LoanMart response

LoanMart is sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service provided. Please be advised that this is not an automated response. You have reached the Compliance Department and we would like to address and resolve any concern you may have. Please contact LoanMart's Compliance Department directly via email at compliance@loanmart.com with additional information to enable LoanMart to more effectively address your concerns.

Original review: July 24, 2019

Hi There, Overall, I was pleased and extremely happy that you guys gave me a chance and gave me this loan. The only thing that I feel could be worked on is your communication with me. I realize that there are a lot of departments within LoanMart. Maybe you guys could produce a list of the departments and the people who are in each department. This way, your customers would know who to contact during the different phases of getting the loan. Other than that, you were great & I deeply appreciate you. Ron

LoanMart response

Thank you, Ron. We value our consumers and consider feedback an important opportunity to assist and service them more effectively. Thank you for allowing LoanMart to be a part of the solution!

Original review: July 22, 2019

Very clear and concise. Overall I’m happy with the loan. Very patient and understanding to my situation as far as communication between the loan officer and I. Receiving or obtaining the loan proved to be a bit difficult. However, I obtained it so I was happy. Thank you.

LoanMart response

Thank you, Leon. We value our consumers and consider feedback an important opportunity to assist and service them more effectively.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I was impressed by the quick and professional service by Leslie **. She is just excellent and professional. The entire team was good too. I would recommend to my friends however the interest rate is extremely high for sure.

LoanMart response

Thank you Berry, for your review. LoanMart takes pride in treating every customer with excellent personal service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMart?

Original review: July 20, 2019

I use LoanMart over others because of its accessibility. And the application process turned out to be very simple. My experience with them went great.

LoanMart response

Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of the solution, Jack! LoanMart takes great pride in being a financial resource for those in need of quick or long term cash loans.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 11, 2019

I was told that everything would be taken care of on Monday and that I would have my loan amount provided to me, at the latest, 10 AM-11 AM/Tuesday. Their processing department provided my bank with incorrect deposit numbers, even though I electronically sent them copies of bank statements (3 times)!!! It is now Thursday, 10 AM and am still having to deal with this. I have yet to receive confirmation on deposit! I will not be recommending this company to anyone!

LoanMart response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart (“LoanMart”). LoanMart takes pride treating every customer with excellent personal service. A detailed response was mailed to your address on file. LoanMart believes that its response adequately addresses your message. If you have any questions, please contact compliance@loanmart.com.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 8, 2019

Ignorant customer service. Loan was taken out unknown to me (Family member had my info). They never contacted me. When I called them they would not give me any information because I wasn’t the one that took out the loan. Eventually they report my car, I had a hard time getting it back. The company that they used to repo it was almost 50 miles from my house and it would only allow me to pick up my car at one time only. Amazing how they knew where to get the car but not where to send the statements.

LoanMart response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Wheels Financial Group, LLC dba LoanMart (“LoanMart”). LoanMart takes pride treating every customer with excellent personal service. A detailed response was mailed to your address on file. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Original review: June 27, 2019

No problems. Easy transaction. Received loan amount quickly. Same day. It was easier because I am a returning customer that had an existing loan. I would tell my friends and co-workers if they needed a loan to contact LoanMart to try and get a loan.

LoanMart response

LoanMart encourages customers to achieve personal and financial success. Based on your positive feedback, we've accomplished this goal. Thank you, Allen, for taking the time to share your experience.

Original review: June 25, 2019

For his act of kindness and doing all he can for me and my son, I hope he gets all the praise and good stuff this company and world can offer. Thank you Isiah. You honestly helped to save some lives today and help people in need. ◇♡♡♡♡

LoanMart response

Thank you, Amanda, for being a great customer to serve. LoanMart has worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service and credits our dedicated employees to our success.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com) Company Information