Addison/Richardson, TX

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.23/5

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Credit Solutions of America is an online credit repair company that operates in Florida, Arizona, New York, California, Illinois and Texas. It offers full-service credit assistance that combines financial education and aggressive repair techniques to help consumers build a better credit history.

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Credit Solutions of America Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Solutions of America?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Solutions of America?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2013

Referred by Century 21, they were short selling home for us. They were working out their office in Rancho Cucmanonga, CA. We paid $1895.00 upfront for credit repair in 6/2012. They were supposedly in Moreno Valley, CA. We haven't received calls back since our move and no return text. We have contacted Century 21; they have said it was now out of their hands and now refer to their mortgage handler who knows no one is in Century 21 office. It's frustrating after the short sale and move and we moved on 10/31/12. Now, it's the end 1/2013 and still there is no word. The next step is Consumer Affairs. We were waiting until after the holidays. I was told no credit repair should be paid upfront for fees until work is performed. Credit Solutions needs to be stopped or have them follow the law. It's so sad.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2013

Currently, I am paying off a large debt managed by Credit Solutions of America. Today I called their number several times and got "The circuits are busy" 6 times. I went on the internet and got a number, which turned out to be another credit company. The person I spoke with told me they had gone out of business. I don't know if I should continue to pay $200.00 a month or if I am done paying off the loan. Does anybody out there have a number?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2012

I paid over $150.00 for a credit repair kit with pre-printed forms for use with all of the different Credit Companies and received nothing. This "Kit" was supposed to be sent to me through the mail. With it, I was supposed to be able to challenge the mistakes on my credit reports. However, as of yet I have not received any information at all, and it has been just over a month. Now I have a bill but nothing to show for it.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2012

I paid Credit Solutions thousands of dollars to help me settle a lot of unsecured debt after a divorce. Granted, they did help me with 3 accounts. But I still had a rather large one to tackle, and they just disappeared. No one answers the phone, and emails go unanswered. What do I do now? Is there a class action lawsuit going up? I'm not sure where to go with this. And it appears I'm not alone.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2012

There seems to be some kind of trend here. I have signed up with Credit Solutions of America way back in October 2007. Thinking everything was going good up until I got a call from Midland Credit Management this past August 2012. Five years later! Apparently, one of my accounts that Credit Solutions of America supposedly has closed was not closed! I am very disappointed. I don't know what to do. Of course, I've paid lots of money to Credit Solutions, and to think that money is nowhere to be found has saddened me. If anyone could offer me some kind of help, I'd really appreciate it. I'd call Credit Solutions, but there's no contact information available on this company anymore. It's like they disappeared.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2012

I paid Credit Solutions $8,000 to settle my debt of $32,000. I ended up contacting two creditors directly and worked out a payment schedule. In the end, I got a court order that they garnished my bank account for $8,200 with no warning. I called the court and they said that the deal was only good for 6 months. Credit Solutions stinks and cost me more.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2012

I have paid Credit Solutions $10,551.30 to help settle my debt. Now, after they have taken my money, I cannot reach them! I have left emails and have tried several numbers to contact them!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2012

The company disappeared. I have a few accounts with Credit Solutions in Addison, TX. Of all the accounts, only one was settled directly with them involved. One went to court and the others have not been settled yet. Now that I am trying to contact them, the phone does not work. They are not listed on the internet. My last contact from them was on March 6, 2012. Where is the company? They owe me money if they have not helped me settle my accounts.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2012

Much like what seems to be the common trend now, I signed up for Credit Solutions a few years ago and now that I am ready to settle my accounts enrolled with them, I can’t contact them. Their website is down, no return answers for emails, and they don’t answer the phone. It seems like once they got the money I paid them to settle my accounts, they just disappeared! It’s just frustrating and now I don’t know what to do.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2012

I signed up for Credit Solutions after being contacted by them. All of my cards were up-to-date and being paid down very slowly. They asked me if I'd like to get out of debt and not have to pay all the interest, so I started putting money into the account to settle my debts. They guaranteed settling at 50 cents on the dollar and hoped to do it at 30 cents. The first card was settled at around 39 cents on the dollar. I was supper happy about that. Next, I received a letter saying I was being sued because I hadn't made any payments on Credit Solutions' recommendations. I called and they said, "You better settle. You don't want a judgment against you."

So I settled at 80 cents on the dollar plus had to pay their court fees for sending me all the certified letters. That put me back to paying the full amount of the card. Then there is Credit Solutions' 30% too, so it cost me more to settle the account than it would have to pay it off in the first place. I would love a class action suit to help recoup the money I paid Credit Solutions. It was my own fault for signing up but when they contacted me, it seemed like it was a good way to help get out of debt. Now that they are paid off, they no longer return any calls.

Credit Solutions of America Company Information