Find a Matchmaking Services partner

Help me decide

3.9/5 (14 ratings)
Find a Matchmaking Services partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Elite Matchmaking

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Elite Matchmaking Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Matchmaking?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elite Matchmaking?

Original review: May 5, 2015

I have worked with a service in the past that promised me I would find the love of my life and in a very disappointing turn of events, resulted in zero compatible matches. I reached out to Elite after some hesitation because of the other service but I am very glad I did. I have been with Elite almost 3 months now and am having a terrific experience. I initially met with ** in the Fort Lauderdale office and after a lengthy discussion she and I felt ready to move on to the next step. Knowing my past experience she did not pressure me and really took the time to get to know me. She made me feel very comfortable and I could tell she was very genuine in having my best interest at heart.

I have received a few matches, all equal to the quality I had hoped for in coming to Elite. The first gentleman I met was professional and very sweet but didn't have that spark I was looking for and I passed on my second match as I felt he wasn't physically my type. Now almost 3 months in I think I met the man I am looking for. We have seen each other 4 or 5 times and have plans to meet again this week. He is charming, intelligent, and very easy on the eyes. The relationship is still relatively new but I am very happy I decided to use Elite!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2014

Came to Elite in October and met with Nellie in Tyson's Corner; she was extremely professional and spent over 2 hours with me. I was very impressed with everyone I spoke to and joined. The men they introduced me to were professional gentleman and met my criteria I discussed. I have now been dating Chris for a month and look forward to having someone to spend the holidays with.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2014

I paid nearly $8,000, met zero men from Elite. I said yes (reluctantly) to some supposed “matches” who then supposedly then said they didn’t want to meet me. They actually never existed. I am a slim, attractive, successful woman whom many men ask out on dates; just not what I am looking for, so turned to Elite w/ 3 criteria. They assured me they had “many” men but they didn't. They sent boiler plate "matches" not even paying attention to my criteria, one of which was a golfer. They didn't even ask or even know if they were? So for $8,000 know that they do NOT listen to your criteria.

For months I asked just for the 3 criteria to be met/a re-start. I specifically asked Elite to honor their word - the initial conversation I had with Nellie and submitted emails after every supposed "match" that wasn't at all what I was looking for. I urge you to read all the other, numerous complaints about this agency. Hopefully others won't sign up and hopefully someone will have more money than me to prosecute them. Though do read the complaints that state they won their legal case but still have not been reimbursed.

Resolution response: Oct. 19, 2014

I wanted to update my review as I feel Elite has made a great attempt to resolve the issues I experienced. My original matchmaker was replaced with Roni who has been fantastic. She immediately set me up with someone who while he wasn't what I was looking for, was a very nice person and we had a nice date.

Then she set me up with someone who was exactly what I was looking for and we dated for some time. Sadly, the relationship did not work out but that had nothing to do with Elite. I still feel like the options are limited but patience may pay off. I like the anonymity and the vetting process Elite offers and believe Roni understands what I am looking for so I will remain hopeful.

Original review: June 15, 2014

My initial impression with Elite was very good. I had a nice experience with the "Senior Relationship Consultant" (SRC) who has an office in a modern, impressive building in Foggy Bottom. I thought this is exactly what I am looking for, high end, professional, and discreet service. We had a two hour "get to know you" session where I was made to feel she understood what I was looking for and there would be no problem finding someone to match me with, she already had ideas.

That is where it ended, I was passed on to a "Matchmaker" (which apparently is the standard process). Unfortunately, she lives in Boston and has very little knowledge of DC or the area. Additionally, she seems extremely overwhelmed, is always rushed, and although I fully explained my preferences and deal breakers to the SRC, I had to go through this process again with her twice in two months. The first match/profile she sent me seemed great however, he rejected mine (which is fine, we all have our preferences). After weeks of not hearing anything and me sending an email to her and the SRC, I finally received another profile and although it did not match any of my preferences I thought I would give it a try.

Our "date" was a meet for a drink at 8pm on a Monday night that lasted one hour (thankfully). I feel this was just an appeasement date since this guy has been with Elite for over a year and basically goes on dates when she calls...really?? I received one more match ... a very grainy picture of a man who lives part time here and part time in Florida...really? Please DO NOT WASTE your hard earned money or time. It seems they really do not have clients in their data base here in DC or they are trying to get more money explaining "it takes time for the right match". I am an attractive, active, successful 50 year old woman (no one ever guesses I am older than 42). I feel the need to warn anyone who reads this, you will receive better service and responses/dates from match.com for significantly less money. Unfortunately, it is not a discreet way to meet people but that's life. Good luck with your search.

Elite Matchmaking Company Information