Bread Financial

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Bread Financial

Bread Financial, previously known as Comenity, specializes in providing credit cards to consumers. The bank operates primarily through partnerships with retailers and other businesses, offering co-branded credit cards and loyalty programs that allow you to earn rewards and discounts on purchases. However, Bread Financial also has an impressive line-up of high-yield savings products that provide a safe place to park idle cash.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • High APYs
  • Low fees
  • Hundreds of credit cards
  • Attractive terms and conditions on most products
Cons
  • No checking accounts
  • No branches
  • Bread Loan not available to public yet

Stars Rating

• 6%
  • 12%
  • 5%
  • 2%
  • 75%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bread Financial?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bread Financial?
    Customer ServiceCoveragePricePunctuality & SpeedStaffReliability

Reviewed Dec. 27, 2023

Awful Credit Card System, If I could give zero, I would. I should not have reapplied. I closed my card in 2015 for the same reason. First, you struggle to log in to your account. When you finally access it, you try to enter your account information to set up autopay, and it won't let you; then you manually pay it, and it doesn't go through. The next thing you know, foreign call center agents are relentlessly contacting you for a late payment; you're considered delinquent now too.

I tried to pay it in full to get it over with, and the next month I have a $2 interest charge that I never thought I would have because I paid in full, right? No! Now $2 became $40 including late fees, and you are delinquent again! What a terrible experience with this company! Don't get this card; the discount is not enough to cover the late fees if you can't log in or pay online. You call, you wait on the phone forever, then talk to foreign agents who have no compassion, all giving deep sighs as though they're tired of talking to other unsatisfied customers like me. So frustrating. I'm closing this account as soon as I pay off this ridiculous $2 interest charge again; the charges never stop!

Contract & TermsCoveragePricePunctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2023

Don't get a loan from these guys. They have a loan management portal that uses language to INTENTIONALLY cover up how their payment system works and the current status of your loan. When you make a payment, you have an option to select "towards installment" or towards "principal amount." If you you attempt to pay part of your installment a few weeks early, it automatically attributes it as a pre-payment towards your principal, even if you select "towards installment." Their website does not make this clear. Once your second paycheck comes in and you are ready to pay off the other half of your installment for that month, it still says you owe the initial total amount for that month.

Furthermore, I had a 6 month loan. I worked my way up to being two months ahead of my payments, only to find that they changed the terms DEFINED IN THE CONTRACT from a 6 month loan to a 4-month loan. I had already spent my budgeted $577 that month, only to discover in 2 weeks I still would owe ANOTHER $577 instead of $0.

Had I been in the same financial spot I was a several years ago, I'd be screwed. I wouldn't have been able to make my payment and the massive interest charge penalties would have kicked in. How Bread writes their very ambiguous contracts, displays the status of your loan, and how they (to my knowledge, I'm not an attorney) BREAK THEIR OWN CONTRACT TERMS... ALL OF THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. SHAME ON THEM. They are vultures preying on the poor.

Customer ServiceReliability

Reviewed Dec. 4, 2023

I received this Bread Rewards card in the mail despite the fact that I don't remember applying for it. I figured that one of my other Comenity cards was converted from Visa to Amex. It seemed attractive because of the high rebates for gasoline and groceries, but what I really liked was that there would be no foreign currency transaction fees. We are planning a trip to Europe, so this would be great (I thought). After I activated the card, I tried it at a gas station, which was immediately denied. When I called the service number, I was told that it was denied because it was too soon after the card was activated (same day), or because I had not built up a spending pattern with the card. (It evidently uses AI to determine if it thinks a particular transaction is fraudulent).

A few days later I tried it again and got 2 purchases accepted, but the next time, the transaction was denied. I called again and was told that it was because of the system's algorithm for detecting fraudulent transactions. I asked what those rules entailed, but was told that information was not available. I was denied a third transaction, so I have now given up ever using this card. It's just unreliable.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2023

I just had my credit card score go down and I'm in the high 800 segment! When J Crew switched to their new card, they automatically enrolled me in paperless and I missed bills, as they went to a 10 year old email address. I only found that I owed them $188 dollars when I ran a credit report! I had to call customer service to even get into the site, as my personal information was so old. The website is hard to get into and it was very hard to an actual person for assistance. I received one late charge and was able to get out of the most recent. I also can't set up the card for auto pay with my bank! Seems to me like they are guaranteeing late fees and interest to many, many people. And it's difficult to reconcile. I will be cancelling this card.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2023

Updated on 10/04/2023: After closing and paying off their two wretched credit cards in mid-October, 2023, I received a crumpled-edged letter on 11/02/23, but dated 10/11/23. The belated letter acknowledged closure of my second account. It cited the amount due, which had been paid off a few weeks ago. I checked my online accounts and both reflect zero balances. Don’t fall for their fantastic promo offers like I did. My past experiences with what was previously called Comenity were positive. Unfortunately, I trusted their previous reputation. Stay far, far away from those bait and switch charlatans.

Original Review: I assume that any positive reviews you read about Bread Financial are from shills. All negative posts should be believed, including mine. I’ve had a Bread Cash Back credit card for about four months. Aside from their many website glitches and outages, the more important issue is their assumption that there was fraud on my fraudless account; therefore, my card was locked three times, and unlocked twice. After three phone calls and one snail mail letter, my rectifying efforts resulted in them constantly kicking the can down the road. I was told of ongoing investigations, prompted by them, not me.

The last communication from them (via snail mail letter) asked me to call them within 30 days, or the account would be closed. I called immediately after receiving the letter. Again, the can was kicked pending further investigation. I told them to close the account, called them deplorable, and added that they earned their many negative online reviews.

I have a second fraudless Bread credit card ‘under investigation,’ which is about to cheat me out of $50 cash back. I was $17 short of earning it, and then it was locked. I expect this account to undergo the same scenario as the aforementioned. To me, principle is worth far more than money. Most likely, I’ll also cancel the second account. I expect that Bread is using this tactic to claw back any earned cash rewards. If so, I’ll be happy to reimburse them. I'll pay back this bank so as to maintain their distance as far away from me as possible. As an addendum, my complaint includes their savings account, which is untenable. I’m so happy that I don’t have to worry about the $3 remaining in my savings account. Bread is welcome to it.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2023

These scumbag thieves closed my account because of disputes between them and Floor and Decor, I had a delay in my monthly payment for a few hours,, hours not days,, and these scammers charged me $41, when I called these miserable liars to see if I can recover this money, I was answered by a crappy supervisor who told me that I am not eligible to give my late fees back because my account is closed, that is, closed by these scammers without notifying me. My advice is if you ever hear about Bread Financial or ** Bank Comenity, stay away, they are just scammers.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2023

I have been making payments for years and now they losing my credit for no reason, I was three days late on my card and Bread Financial found out I was ** and that's when they lower my credit and had my savings for years without missing any payments, had accounts for 15 or more years.

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2023

Horrible customer service!!! They have frozen my account several times without reason or notice. It has been so embarrassing being out in public with friends or for a work event, and my card gets denied when it has thousands of dollars left in available balance. No fraudulent activity. No international transaction. Nowhere near my limit. Just paying for a lunch for clients and waiter/waitress returns to tell you that the card is declined.

Several times this has happened. Each time taking several days to address because each employee forwards the message to another, and each time they have up to (and they have used it every time) 48 hours to respond. So, to answer one question, why is my account frozen, it will take roughly 6 days... When I confronted the company about this mishandling of their product, I was thrown into a forwarding loop.

Most recently, Ms. S. ** gave me no information on the status of my account, no information on when it would be unfrozen, and no regard for her stress and embarrassment that her company has caused. I chose this card because my favorite casino has a credit rewards program through them. But after all this, I am canceling my card immediately, and I pray that Caesars Rewards finds a better company to do business with, cuz casinos are all about customer service, and this company clearly has no interest in its customers.

Customer Service

Reviewed July 25, 2023

They charged me $547.99 as fee for one month and, I always pay every single month my credit card with them. I called them, texted with them without any success. This bank is only care about taking money from us and nothing else, that's why I'm warning you not taking any card with this bank, you will deeply regret it. Don't ever deal with them.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedReliability

Reviewed July 24, 2023

Thanks Bread Financial, for closing my paid off account after I worked my ** off to pay my 10k credit card balance off through Alphaeon and then closing my account due to inactivity, which penalizes me now. I barely had a paid off card for a month to two when they abruptly closed my account. I was even looking for a dermatologic procedure to keep this card open before they so aggressively closed it—which seems to be a bit coercive or illegal. “You can only keep it open if you use it again on a medical procedure” they told me. I will never ever use this company again. They are predatory lenders.

I won’t even mention what I paid in interest! Not to mention that several times their log in page did not work and I had to call several times and spoke to a guy in India to fix it, which made two of my payments late, not due to ME but to their internal software issues. I looked him up: this financial predator makes 8.69 million a year! Guess what he gets: 13.1 % salary and 86.9% bonuses. Would it really have hurt this institution to keep my account open??? Just another FWP getting rich off of us grinders. May your stock continue to sag like a soggy piece of bread.

Verified purchase

Reviewed July 7, 2023

Bread Financial Charged me $300.00 interest per month on a $1,200.00 purchase of a Retro Classic Refrigerator. This is horrible!!! Can they be investigated for unlawfully overcharging me too much interest on my purchase?

Reviewed June 21, 2023

This company took over Comenity Bank and decided to close many of my credit cards, including the ones that were paid off. If this is how long term paying customers are treated, good riddance. I hope you go under like every other greedy company.

Reviewed June 12, 2023

I recently had a displeasure of having an 18 month worth of interest charged to my account after I was 5 days late to pay off the balance. I always made payments on time and never missed a payment. I called and spoke with two different customer care agents and supervisor but they showed absolutely no flexibility to work with me! This company, formerly is Comenity Bank, is not going to win my return business!

Reviewed June 11, 2023

Comenity is now doing this again to me; same as the card I had from them for Wayfair. Although ALL my payments are on time, for whatever reason they have decided to end their partnership with Wayfair and now Overstock. They will be closing my account, just like they did with Wayfair. When they did this to me with Mayfair, my credit score dropped over 50 points. How utterly irresponsible and negligent!!!! I imagine this falls on deaf ears, they just don't care. I am rushing to pay the card off now to beat that deadline and close the account myself and then using my own time (thanks a lot Comenity), I will contact each credit bureau. I will NEVER take a card from them again. They just don't care.

Reviewed June 6, 2023

My AAA credit card was transferred to Bread (Comenity) without my knowledge. In the process, my automatic payment information was lost and my bills were not being paid. Eventually, my credit limit was exceeded and I was charged a $119 penalty. I immediately paid what I owed on the account and opened a dispute to recover the $119 penalty in November, 2022. I have called a dozen times since then (it is now June, 2023) and have been told that they are still reviewing the matter. It is difficult to get through the customer service system to talk to a supervisor but I have done this several times. All they can do is make a note on my dispute record that I called again.

There is no way for the customer service rep (or me) to communicate directly with the people handling the dispute. This can’t be a backlog issue since they’ve already had 7 months to resolve this issue. It looks a lot like I’m just being stonewalled because they don’t want to reimburse the money. In my opinion, the customer service system is failing miserably on this issue. I have also found that their first-level reps have been almost no help at all and frequently give me incorrect status information.

Reviewed May 13, 2023

On May 3, I called Comenity about my Caesars Rewards Visa, I let them now I was going to New York & would be using my card for payment while in NYC on May 9th-11th. In NYC on May 10th, I attempt to make a purchase & my card is declined. I call Comenity & go through their Fraud steps, they confirm its me, they tell me they have unlocked my account. I wait approx 30 min & use my card again & it is again declined. I called them back to see what was going on again & I am told their fraud department needs to send me a code. I wait a few minutes and I have not received anything and they tell me they sent it again. I get the code and give it to them. I am told the code doesn't match and my account has been PERMANENTLY CLOSED due to fraud.. They tell me there is nothing they can do, I have no other options to prove I am me, NOTHING.

I have an 791 credit score, never a later payment, and just like that they permanently closed my account and tell me they cant reopen it. What I believe happened is when the woman resent the code the second time she actually sent a different code. After I got off the phone with them I saw I had received a SECOND message with a different code. I was NEVER told they would be sending a DIFFERENT code when they resent it nor did I have any way to know when I received the first code that it was not the code they wanted since it was the first code I saw I received before I saw I was sent a second code.

I was never told if you get this wrong while standing in the middle of NYC without payment options, trying to figure out what is going on with your account that we are going to PERMANENTLY CLOSE your account. Mind you I had already confirmed my name, address, phone number, last 4 of ss number, last 2 payment amounts and the bank information those payments came from but apparently that wasn't enough information to confirm it was me.

I asked to speak to a Manager and was connected to "Jose" who was rude, unhelpful, basically told me they were a bank and could do whatever they wanted and they weren't going to open my account back up. I could have sent them photo ID or other options if they had fraud concerns. I already have reservations for Caesars properties in Las Vegas for June but if this can't be resolved and I can't continue earning points with my Caesars Visa then I will probably cancel my reservations and go with MGM instead who have given me no issues. Caesars need to figure out how Comenity bank is costing them customers due to their horrible customer service.

Reviewed April 15, 2023

This company Comenity Bank/Bread Financial is a complete JOKE! They report completely wrong information, claim that you owe money that you don’t owe, and than then turn it over on to your credit report! then sell it to a JUNK DEBT collector! Double dipping! They grasp for straws because they’re so desperate! We are talking $200! That’s a desperate company! I have CLOSED several accounts with them! including this account! NEVER, EVER again will I do business with these fools! NEVER!!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2023

Hello, On 5/28/2022 I opened a Comenity/Sephora Credit Card. I made a charge in October 2022 and paid it off in full in December and closed my account for good measure. This company has constantly hit me with delinquent payments and tanked my credit score by 100 points. 1/19/2023 - $105.00 delinquent payment 2/16/2023 - $148.00 delinquent payment. Despite me calling them multiple times and asking them why I have these charges, they told me specifically that my account was closed. My credit score has been affected by 100 points - I can no longer apply for apartments with peace of mind. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Reviewed March 11, 2023

A few months ago Comenity took over AAA credit Cards, or at least part of them. From the start I had nothing but problems. No new card was sent, so I didn't have an account number to reference. That took 2 months to fix. Then their web page was inactive for new users. Then it wouldn't let me set up automatic payments until I verified my email, phone number, and address, So I did that, but website didn't recognize it was verified. Called customer service. Not helpful at all. The rep would say, "oh. I don't handle that", and give me the main number. Finally got my information verified and set up auto pay. Last month no issue, then this month no auto pay. The website once again had my account as not verified and auto pay off. So I paid off the balance and will never do business with this company again.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2023

I paid off my account before the due date. I use post office flat rate to track my mail. Never trusted them with what they say in the past. They say they never received my mail. So that why I use flat rate tracking to protect myself. Well I paid in full not talking about few hundred dollar I talking about over thousand of dollars. My mail got there 12/11/2022 at 6:45am. They didn't post the date on the date they received it. They waited 9 days after the monthly fee and charge me over 200 dollar interest fee and 40 dollar late fee. And saying I mailed it late past the due date. Been fighting with them thru email on their website and I even sent a photo scan of the UPS tracking and my tracking number from post office and the address on it. They still deny it. I will never ever trust them and I am going to closed the account. I got this credit card from sportsman's guide. If you ever think about getting it. Stay far away from Comenity bank.

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2023

I have been a customer for several year. NEVER have I had this trouble with any of my credit cards. I was charge in Oct 2021 - this was the correct charge. I was charged AGAIN in April 2022, then given a credit, THEN charged AGAIN. All I am seeking is the overcharge to be made right. This issue has been ongoing for nearly a year. I have provided ALL documents that were asked of me including bank statements, statements from this company and still I get the run around. Save yourself the trouble and don't apply for this card.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2023

First payment due in 8 days and online services has been unavailable for the past 7 days. No estimate on when it will be available. Called today to verify I had setup automatic payments but they would not tell me since it was in my wife's name and she is visiting family out of the US. Said I could pay it online but if I use a credit card there is a charge. I do not provide my personal bank information to anyone over the phone so won't use that option. Lastly the last time I was able to access their website I found out they will not let you setup automatic payments before the due date, but warn you in the questions and answers that you need to be sure to send the payment in time so it will not incur a late fee. Seems like some third rate financial service but was stuck with it during a dental crisis. What responsible bank takes over a week to get their website running?

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2023

Let me start by saying I have a FICO score close to 800; I don’t need the credit. I got the Sony card because they gave me $150 for free, and my kids use it for PS5 games. I didn't receive a statement, and their web portal didn’t work because of a system error. I received a call from one of the customer service reps telling me my payment was due, so I made the full payment on the due date over the phone with the customer service representative. I even asked the representative if there was going to be a balance left, and I was told that this paid the card completely off and nothing is going to be owed next month. What I didn't know is that the payment would post the next day, which would automatically give me a $40 late fee on my account. That $40 late fee I was unaware that was on my account because I made the full payment over the phone with the rep and clarified with the rep that the account was paid in full.

I receive another call from customer service representative 45 days later thim telling me that I owe them an $84 balance which includes a late fee plus interest on the late fee. I asked the current rep why I have a balance, and they said, "Because your payment with the representative was posted a day after they took your payment, you were charged interest and a late fee." Now, I have cards with American Express, Chase, Discover, Citibank, symphony, and more I have so many cards that I can buy $160k of credit on my cards; I've never had this happen.

In my opinion, this bank is predatory and experienced. My recommendation is to refrain from doing business with them. Comenity Bank is looking for ways to take money from consumers. Citibank is a much better bank, American Express is a great credit card, personal and business, and the ink card is one of the best business cards I own. I will cancel my Sony card with Comenity Bank. I will never do business with this bank again with my business and my personal accounts. I will also instruct my clients never to do business with Comenity bank!

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2023

They reduced my credit limit, despite other cards giving me increases, causing a negative hit to my score. Then cited the hit to my score and reduced it more. Never missed a payment or went over limit.

Verified purchase
    Customer ServiceContract & TermsPricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2023

1. On September 29, 2022 I ordered a pair of shoes from the Nordstrom website. I applied for a store credit card when the option came up. I believed it was a Nordstrom card. However it was a Woman Within card with Comenity Bank. Supposedly I was getting a 40% discount with the card.

2. Once receiving my order, I tried on the shoes. They were too big. I requested a return on October 24, 2022 using their "Happy Returns" policy which was well within their return policy date. Several places were listed to make the return. It seemed easy enough. I returned the product on November 4, 2022 still within the 60-day return policy. I received a return receipt issuing a credit for the merchandise.

3. Shortly afterward I received a bill. I phoned customer service to let them know I had returned the product. I told them I had a confirmation # for the return. They did not want any confirmation. I was attempting to contact Woman Within but Comenity reps. always seem to answer.

4. I received a second bill, this time with late fees and interest. I phoned again. I told them the same offering the same. They did not want a confirmation for the return and then told me they would be conducting an "investigation." Nothing like making a new customer feel welcome.

5. On January 2, 2023, after their "investigation" I received a letter stating I would receive a $60.13 credit removing all late fees and late charges. That I would need to pay the amount on my new invoice.

6. I received an invoice on January 30, 2023. I now have a balance of $72.14 (that includes a $5.19 fee) that can only be used toward a "Woman Within" purchase. This is because the store ONLY issues credit. So I have to pay for a pair of shoes that I believed was coming from Nordstroms and was returned months ago. And, pay with interest. (The original bill was $74.08.)

The bank claims the reason I have the balance is because Woman Within has not issued a credit. So does this make sense? Pay the bank $72.14.(It's the ONLY charge on the card.) And then Woman Within will issue a credit to me to use at their lousy store. I don't know who's the scammer...the bank or the store. A little of both, I suppose. Comenity Bank, evidently, is the bank behind other store credit cards and some major. Maybe they should consider pulling their agreement with Woman Within after seeing the negative reviews of the store.

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2023

Terrible. Had automatic payments set up. End up getting charged interest on a computer glitch that happened on their end 4 months prior to the promotion ended. In the end I have to pay an extra $1300 dollars because I had automatic payments and assumed they were competent with their business. You won’t get a hold of them & when you do, they will say, “You should have known”.. Yes I should have known your system cannot accurately add up the payments that I should be charged each month. Will never shop with Zales or Comendity Bank again :)

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2023

OMG this Comenity Bank is seriously delusion, they locked me out of my account so that they could charge me a $40 late fee!! I paid my bill in full every month, have an excellent payment history on my credit report and the Comenity Bank came along and literally destroyed my good credit for $40!! I received a bill with only 5 days before payment was due! After I couldn't access my account online or by phone I finally called a representative only to learn that I had 2 accounts and one was closed for inactivity on my account.

They decided to establish a new account without my knowledge!! BIG MISTAKE COMENITY!! Fast forward and now they have charged late fees and interest totaling $115 and reported me to credit bureau as SERIOUSLY DELINQUENT!!! I paid the bill in FULL!!! Now I'm fighting because I refuse to pay them $115 for their mistake!! Oh and did I mention that it's illegal to report late fees under $100 on your credit report!! They have not seen the last of me. I'm tired of being bullied by Comenity Bank!! Please boycott them!!

Customer Service

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2023

I have had this Boscov's card for over 2 years along with 4 other Comenity cards. In Oct and Nov my bank accidentally but a stop payment on Boscov's when I would pay the bill. After I received a letter from Boscov's saying they turned my card off I called them and my bank to figure out what was going on. My bank was at fault and wrote 2 letters admitting their error. I then was told to upload on their website. I tried for 7 days. They would not upload due to system error. No one at customer care would help me do anything about it, and they all were telling me different things. I finally got an address to send these documents to. I'm beyond frustrated and they could care less. Worst customer service ive ever received.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2023

I would give the experience a zero if it was provided on the rating chart. In October my AAA visa was changed from B O America to Comenity Bank. This was the worst thing! AAA could have done. In the almost 20 years that I had my visa with Bank of America, I might've made three or four phone calls. Since Comenity took over in October, I probably called at least 10 times. First they took almost 3 weeks to issue my new credit card, even though I told him I had no other credit card. There were some disputes on the billing because of the crossover without having a card, so that took a long time and some phone calls to resolve. I was due a credit from one vendor, that took a while to finally be rectified, and I was mainly the one doing the leg work.

I still had some reward points left over so I used them for a gift card worth $75. I redeemed it on Comenity bank website & the order was put through and I received a confirmation number. That was on November 30, 2022. As of today January 17, 2023, I didn't receive the gift card, after calling a few times and sending a message to the message center. Each time they gave me the runaround, that they would look into it. Today, I was told where did I get this card? Where did I buy it? Who issued it? Real runaround ridiculous things. So they're keeping $75 of my reward points because it's just so beyond exasperating to deal with them, that I just told the representative to close the account.

I'm glad I never charged anything on this account; they couldn't care less. The representative just said "OK. " Didn't care to lose business or to accommodate a customer who rightfully had the gift card information and the proper order number. Just to be sure, I said, "Make certain you send me a confirmation letter that the account is closed." Again he said fine. Someone told me that Comenity Bank is the backer of Many store accounts. Stay away from this bank, as their customer service is zero or more to the -0 column. I am so disappointed with AAA organization, that they stooped to this level, and did not care about their customers at all.

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2023

WORST LENDER in the country! Buyer Beware! Bought a $25000 diamond engagement ring from #BlueNile online jeweler and applied THRU THEM for financing. Was approved thru Comenity Blue Nile with no interest for one year. Right at the one year mark (during Covid) my fiancé and I were both sick with Covid and hospitalized. Needless to say I missed the deadline for NO INTREST. I called 2 weeks later when I was well again, and explained that I was infected with Covid and was in the hospital and that I was willing (during that call) to pay the entire balance of the no interest loan right then in full! And they could care less! They did NOTHING for me, and wacked me with over $7000 in interest that I am now on the hook for to pay....This company is REPREHENSIBLE to say the least....

Bread Financial Company Information